Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sara flinched slightly at his tone of voice, fiddling with the gun more.

"Don't worry, I can handle all of them..." Brandon says cockily, checking his pistol.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

"Things are not always what they appear"

User Image

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

Liam glanced over at Brandon before shaking his head.

"Honestly seeing the way you handled the fight with North you can take on a few," said Liam. "However you are young and will not be able to take them all on."

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

"I am not a female!"

"I will show you that I can.... I'm better than everyone." Brandon says, sharpening his knife and ignoring Liam.

"I do note you were below me from your little incident with the noobs." Sara points out, ignoring Brandon's flinch.

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Agent Tennessee

"Captain Ace," Tennessee told North. "Liaison to ONI and Agent Tennessee. Yes, it's a code name, no I didn't choose it." He smirked. "Don't worry, our job is easy. All I have to do is get to the main control room and we'll be able to plug into the security cameras and keep an eye on everyone."
"I think we should worry about South the most... She's my twin... But she likes to charge in." North says, checking his rifle as they start to land.

Bashful Member

4,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image

Agent Arkansas

Tetris

Fingers tapped lightly against the desk in Ark's darkly illuminated room, he was drumming to the beat of the music screeching in his headphones. "I don't see how you can work and blow your ears out at the same time." Tetris chuckled while his blue form made a weird glitch like movement. The glitchy movement was kind of lie computer Terrets for the AI.

Ark raised a brow and glanced over at his friend, unsure of what the guy was asking. "WHAT!" He asked in a rather loud tone since he could not hear his own voice level. Tetris cringed slightly and shook his head, "Ah sorry dude." The Agent added with a slight laugh as he removed the headphones. His bright blue eyes looked at the Ai form that reminded him a bit of the matrix before flickering his line of sight over to the hologram screen. The hacker lifted his hand and his fingers trailed over a set of codes and images.

"Your Minotaur just perished." Tetris commented casually while watching the third hologram scree not their right. "Wait what!" The auburn haired male completely ditched the hack codes he was assigned to created and scrambled to work on the gamer screen. "Come on seriously?" He whined a bit. "I'm level eight two and it got killed due to a Bonzo bug? Freaking lame." He sighed while resetting the game. "That's what you get when you leave your game running." The Ai replied while glitching over to the other side of Arkansas's side. "Uh uh." Ark replied with a sarcastic tone, "And it's your job to watch my games when I'm busy." The rather lazy male crossed his arms and leaned back. His wheelie chair slid back a bit so he took the opportunity to throw his feet onto the table. "I-I w-w-was was busy." His Ai's voice shorted out a b***h due a glitch wave that pulsed through his body.

"Ya whatever man, you have nothing else to do." The agent argued a little while craning his neck back and relaxing his eyes under his visor. "On the c-c-contrary y-y-you have me do a number of work related tasks, because y-y-your too lazy to do them yourself. "

Arkansas just grinned at the comment, his Ai had him there. "Ya ya fine, you're relieved from work duty, just focus on my damn gaming."

Arkansas Voice: Nathan Drake

Tetris Voice: Master Chief

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"So South thrilled about being one of the people obtaining the information?" asked Spirit checking one of her old fashioned guns.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
"Not really... I can handle it, though..." South says, feeling the ship landing.

"Lets go..." Montie says, heading out of the ship.

O.G. Prophet

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

This is hardly worth fightin' for
But it's the little petty s**t that I can't ignore
With my fist hits your face
And your face hits the floor

It'll be a long time comin'
But you got the message now
'Cause I was never goin'
Yeah, you're the one that's goin' down
Deacon "Deek" McCay
Agent Nevada

Deek smirked at all the conversation going on he pulled his two suppreed smg's off of his hip and got them ready he knew they were close to arrival it was time to get down and dirty just the way he liked it.

Define your meanin' of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know oughta know
Brandon hops down, Sara following as she looks around. "Looks like we're clear, lets go.... We should be careful for any tr-" Sara stops, seeing Brandon head off alone. She sighs and quietly follows.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"

Spirit climbed out of the ship shaking her head before looking around at the drop off point.

"Let's go," said Spirit before Ash shut off her radio for the moment and started to play some music.

"Have fun getting out."

Mist

"Things are not always what they appear"

User Image

Liam looked towards the two kids before going after them.

"I am not a female!"

"Everything seems okay so far..." Sara comments nervously, walking quietly towards the base.

"See?! I told you it was nothing." Brandon says smugly, trying to not even be careful as he triggers a silent alarm.

"I can handle this..." South says arrogantly, charging in.

O.G. Prophet

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

This is hardly worth fightin' for
But it's the little petty s**t that I can't ignore
With my fist hits your face
And your face hits the floor

It'll be a long time comin'
But you got the message now
'Cause I was never goin'
Yeah, you're the one that's goin' down
Deacon "Deek" McCay
Agent Nevada

Deek followed in behind everyone else he scanned the are with his smg's he didnt like how quiet it was something wasnt right

Define your meanin' of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know oughta know
The leader (Josh) looked at the light blinking silently on the panel before him. "Looks like we have visitors, check it out." He orders to Sleeveless and Hot Lips (Katie).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff