Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Yeah... South and Montie on the same team... I feel for you... At least you have NM with you..." Sara says, shaking her head.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"I don't know who to trust with my back other than NM," said Spirit shaking her head laughing slightly. "South or Montie, Montie because well... I don't know him that much."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."

O.G. Prophet

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

This is hardly worth fightin' for
But it's the little petty s**t that I can't ignore
With my fist hits your face
And your face hits the floor

It'll be a long time comin'
But you got the message now
'Cause I was never goin'
Yeah, you're the one that's goin' down
Deacon "Deek" McCay
Agent Nevada

Deek laughed when New Mexico got assigned to the mission before heading to the pelicans he got on his armor and picked up his weapons for the mission 2 suppresed smg and a battle rifle.Deek then went to find Virginia, West Virginia, and oregon he was happy they were going after the leader that was honestly the mission he wanted he liked getting down and dirty.

Define your meanin' of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know oughta know

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

"Things are not always what they appear"

User Image

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

Liam sat in the pelican sharpening his swords and knives, they were made out of a special metal that allowed him to cut through armor. Shields were effective towards projectiles but not really effective against melee.

☠_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☠

"I am not a female!"

O.G. Prophet

4,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

This is hardly worth fightin' for
But it's the little petty s**t that I can't ignore
With my fist hits your face
And your face hits the floor

It'll be a long time comin'
But you got the message now
'Cause I was never goin'
Yeah, you're the one that's goin' down
Deacon "Deek" McCay
Agent Nevada

Deek finally got to the pelican he noticed Liam AKA Oregon he took the seat right across from him he had his two suppresed smgs in han his hands and his battle rifle on his back he folded the front grips on the smgs in and pushed the stocks in turning them into more compact weapons he liked the rate of fire and the sound the suppresor gave it..

Define your meanin' of war
To me it's what we do when we're bored
I feel the heat comin' off of the blacktop
And it makes me want it more

Because I'm hyped up, outta control
If it's a fight I'm ready to go
I wouldn't put my money on the other guy
If you know what I know oughta know

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

User Image

Liam glanced up at looked at one of the teammates he was going to have on this mission. It was Nevada, he gave him a quick nodded before going back to sharpening his blades.

"I am not a female!"

(I am sorry for the lack of postings, guys... I have been helping cleaning the past week of my house and every night it drains the life out of me. Hikari and jeat know what I mean when I say it... I'm hoping this weekend I can get some R&R... I am deeply sorry. I will post tomorrow. I am so sorry.)

Aged Genius

9,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Agent Tennessee

Tennessee nodded when North came up to him. "Should be fun." Once in the hangar, he was seen with all sorts of knives, a couple of daggers, and a pistol. He only carried two clips, just in case he needed to shoot at a thing more than an actually living beings. His idea of melee was to be stealthy and kill from behind stabbing in the parts the armor doesn't actually cover.
North climbs into the pelican, a sniper rifle, his trademark automatic and several knives strapped to him. "This is going to be an interesting mission. I'm Nathan, or North by the way."

Sara and Brandon climb on their pelican. Montie and South going on the other one and settling in, waiting for the mission to start.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"

Spirit sat down next to the door to the cockpit and leaned back her face falling blank.

"Have fun getting out."
"So Liam... You nervous about the mission?" Sara says, fiddling with her battle rifle.
User Image
AGENT
NM

NM hopped in the pelican, assault rifle on his back and magnum to his side. Really he had no idea what they were doing and was too tired to figure it out. He took the first seat that he saw and leaned back with a sigh.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

User Image

"All we have to do is capture their boss and most likely kill a few people stealthily, right?" asked Liam sheathing his knives. "Then no I am not nervous."

"I am not a female!"

The pilots gets an all clear that everyone's aboard, taking off towards the location.

"Never killed anyone before..." Sara mumbles, checking her gun nervously.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mist

User Image

"If it comes to it then hit them until they are unconscious," said Liam coldly.

"I am not a female!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces