Welcome to Gaia! ::

(Alright, done with hopefully the last bit... I hope that clears things up for people.)

Invisible Phantom

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexa 'Ghost' Vict

Looking at how uncomfortable they seemed she decided to not press the issue. Hearing about to talk about herself she slyly said "Most of it is corrupted and cant be recovered but i can say this dont think i did not earn the tag Ghost for no reason" She then looked back and said "Welcome to Freelancer"

((My AI is only going to activate when its done calculating something.))
(Kay... I do apologize... I wasn't sure... Sorry about the confusion. =3)

"Corrupted? What the ******** does that mean?" South demands, taking a step forward as North suppresses a wince.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Spirit sat on the Pelican starring at the dog tags around the chain in her metal left hand waiting for her bird to land. She looked up as it began to land before placing the chain around her neck and hid the tag under her armor before placing the helmet on her head. She picked up her assault rifle and placed it on her back before standing up just as the door opened. She made sure that Ash was inserted properly before taking a step forward and onto the ship.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."

Invisible Phantom

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexa 'Ghost' Vict

Looking at South now she said nothing before turning and walking away. She walked a few paces before saying "Exactly what it means, South, Corrupted"
"YOU COULD JUST TELL US, YOU KNOW!!!" South hollers at her, crossing her arms and glaring.

User Image

Agent North Dakota "North"

"Good way to make a first impression..." He comments, shaking his head as he sees a new pelican land. "I wonder who is arriving now..."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit looked around the landing bay as she stepped off the Pelican, she could never get used to being on a frigate. It made her uneasy, she moved forward deciding to find a commanding officer or someone to report to. Her ice blue armor and mechanical arm and leg blended well together, her scars were hidden by her armor. She hoped no one would ask too many questions, those either made her too nervous or irritated. Spirit was uneasy and really nervous about where she was but the way she held herself made her seem confident and professional.

"Have fun getting out."

Invisible Phantom

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexa 'Ghost' Vict

Looking at South she sighed before then looking at the new arrival. 'Cryptic to the last moment, its not like you had control over the files anyways'Tau said finally. Rolling her eyes she just looked then at the new arrival before walking into the ship.
User Image

"Sorry about that... South is kinda.... Well... She doesn't like flying much." North says, removing his helmet and scratching the back of his head. He looks over at Spirit, walking over. "Another one, I'm North, or Nathan..."
Agent Ohio

Ohio noticed more people arrive but stayed where he was. Normally he would be the one to go over and introduce himself but he wasn't here to make friends, he was here for one reason to help end this war. So for the time being he leaned against a wall and continued to survey the area.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Montana, Alexis is my real name," said Spirit reaching out her right hand towards the male, she blinked. "Though I would like to be called either Montana or Spirit. Pleasure to meet you North."
Ash snickered inside of Spirit's head causing her to frown, the A.I. always seemed to bother her during to crucial introduction. She gritted her teeth and just bore through the A.I.'s teasing, she sometimes wished her former teammate didn't give her the A.I.. Other times she was glad it kept her company during the trip here.

"Have fun getting out."

Invisible Phantom

2,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Alexa 'Ghost' Vict

"Ohio, get out and introduce yourself, god knows you'll need some allies" Ghost said passing by. Her AI had something to do with the corruption of the files and her history she will always say Corrupted unless a superior asked. She will leave some clues to it during training or some other things.
User Image

"I heard this place isn't so bad... Considering we're on a ship, they have a bar, and several places to eat..." North comments, leaning against the wall. "It's nice to meet you too, Spirit. And Ohio, huh?"
(Sorry guys not on a computer any more no more fancy posts tonight....)
Ohio sighed before approaching North. "The name is Ohio, Nice to meet you." Ohio said blandly. He wasn't really in good spirits at the moment so he didn't really try to be nice.
User Image

"Nice to meet you... Any idea what the trainings going to be for the next few months?" North asks, looking at the others as he starts to walk towards the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff