Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"Too bad you got knocked out of the fight early," said Spirit taking off her helmet and smirking at North. "Saw your fight with Ohio, impressive."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
"Thanks... you weren't so bad, yourself..." North says, heading out of the training room. "What's up with the kid anyway?"

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Eh I was playing, no offence but your sister was taking it way to seriously," said Spirit, it was the truth. "And are you talking about Sara or Ohio?"

"Have fun getting out."
"The kids name is Sara?" North asks, walking down a hallway while Sara is seen in a shirt that reaches her knees and a pair of pants that drag way on the floor digging for a knife. Her black hair shines, some blonde showing in small highlights through her hair. It was obvious she spent a long time getting clean.

"Yeah... You're bothering me, get out of here.." 479'er snaps, glaring at NM. "And are you asking me out?"

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Yeah don't tell her I told you," said Spirit crossing her arms sending a glare towards North.

"Have fun getting out."
"Alright..." North says confused as he walks over. "Hey kid... Need some help?" He offers with a grin, Sara hesitating as her eyes go to Spirit. She wasn't sure, not yet, anyway.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"He's an alright person," said Spirit before heading off to the showers. "Hasn't done anything evil so far. Off to the showers."

"Have fun getting out."
"See you later, Spirit..." North calls absently, using his knife to cut the jeans to a right fit. He reaches for the shirt, doing the same so it's at least more closer to her height. "That's better... I used to do the same for South, not with a knife, of course..." North says with a grin, ruffling Sara's hair.
User Image
AGENT
NM

At this point NM was kind of sure that he would have to go out there even tough he knew they could have been back at the ship by now if they weren't arguing. "B-but-" At that moment he noticed he kind of did just ask her out and paused for a moment. "Maybe..." He responded wondering if he would get pushed out of the ship.
"I like that in a man..." 479'er says with a grin, grabbing the front of NM's armor and yanking him forward. "Come here, you..."
User Image
AGENT
NM

For some reason NM felt a little threatened by her sudden reaction. He was suddenly pulled forward and got up close visor to visor. "Huh... really? I should ask for free drinks more often..." He said with a grin.
"No, dumbass... The fact you asked me out..." 479'er says, pulling NM closer. If she was honest, she wasn't interested in anyone right now, but if someone didn't listen to you, make their life hell until they do.
User Image
AGENT
NM

"Ah, I see..." NM said to her and paused again. "So we should be heading back." NM told her while rubbing the back of his helmet.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit had taken a while seeing as how she had to be extra careful with her arm and leg. She slipped on a grey tanktop with green cargo pants, and combat boots. She walked back towards her room carrying her armor in both her arms.

"Have fun getting out."
"Considering Maine isn't back yet... No... We have time..." 479'er says, grinning as she reaches for her helmet.

Sara looks up, hearing footsteps. She was trying to get the worst tangles out of her hair, and having a hard time with it. North already left to check on his sister and rest his ribs. "Hey..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff