Welcome to Gaia! ::

North reflexively jerks his hand back, barely missing getting stabbed. "Hey... I was just fooling around..." He protests, ordering his own fries.

"Ah... I've never really dealt with the UNSC... So I wouldn't know..." Sara says, getting a glass of water.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"Sorry," said Spirit before snagging one of her own fries. "I'm so used to one of my brother's being an a** all the time. My temper also seems to get the best of me a lot."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."

"I like being a merc but it doesn't pay the tuition as much as I hoped not a constant stream of income," said Michigan.
"That's the reason why you joined Freelancer?" Sara asks curiously, sipping water.

"I'm not like that... South can be..." North says, digging into his fries.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"Yeah," said Michigan as she flexed her fingers before moving her arms carefully.

Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"

"I'm sure," said Spirit reaching out towards North to pat him on the shoulder before pulling her hand away.

"Have fun getting out."

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Dan walked through the hallways. He just got recruited to Project Freelancer and now looking for his room. He doesn't care who he gets paired up with as long as he or she doesn't annoy him. He remembers trying to infiltrate this place but yet for the first time he actually fails. And to make it worse he finds out that the director was watching him this whole time. Dan tightened his fists at the thought but continued looking for his room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff