Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Quite a while... Several years, in fact... Me and South used to assassinate people at the highest bidder." North says, taking a sip of beer.

"Yeah... I can see that happening, we fought a bunch of troopers as our last training run." Sara says, making a face remembering.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"How old were you when you started?" asked Spirit looking at North her eyes observing him.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."

"Were they the red and blue grunts?" asked Michigan walking into the medical bay quietly.
"I've been trained all my life to be an assassin..." North says with a shrug, not sure how to fully explain.

"Dunno... All of them had high-pitched annoying voices and worshiped the flag, though..." Sara says, lost in thought.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"Yup that's them alright," said Michigan laughing as the doctors swarmed around her and made her sit down as they treated her wounds.

Spirit

"Like my life towards a soldier," said Spirit looking at her glass.

"Have fun getting out."
"For my family, it's more like a inheritance for the oldest person. South... Well..." North takes another swig of beer.

"Probably... Course, who knows how many soldiers are simulated out there?" Sara says absently, following.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"She wasn't supposed to be trained, right?" asked Spirit looking at her food before ordering a side order of fries and another mug of hot buttered rum.

"Have fun getting out."

"You don't wat to know," said Michigan looking at her as they began to remove her helmet only for her to stop them. "It's my torso that was bleeding not my head."
North snags a fry, munching away. "No, she wasn't... She begged me to teach her, though..." He comments, taking another one.

"That many...? I feel kinda bad for them... Being trapped in places only to fight simulated wars for all their lives..." Sara comments, flopping down in a chair next to the bed.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"They live for the fight," said Michigan pulling out a long pipe and looking at it carefully before setting it aside as the medics glared at her.

Spirit

"Heh why did she end up so stubborn?" asked Spirit picking up her knife and slamming it towards the hand.

"Have fun getting out."
"She has been spoiled all her life... So she's used to getting her own way..." North says with a shrug, taking another fry.

"That still sucks for them, though..." Sara says, crossing her arms and leaning back.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Thought so," said Spirit glaring at North. "Get your own fries."

"Have fun getting out."

"Not that any of them notice," said Michigan thinking for a bit. "Much."
"Why should I when I can steal yours...?" North asks with a grin, taking another.

"What happens to them, usually...?" Sara asks curiously, leaning back.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"Who knows I normally just go there to train in tactics other than being bait," said Michigan shrugging. "I just get the ones who kill each other then keep coming back."

Spirit

"Because I will literally stab you in the hand with a knife if you continue to do so," said Spirit looking at North. "And I would like to see you try to explain to the medics why I did so."

"Have fun getting out."
North says with a grin, stealing another fry.

"Ah... So what did you do before Freelancer?" Sara asks curiously, watching the medics.
"I don't think the Director will alow you to do that..." North says with a grin, stealing another fry.

"Ah... So what did you do before Freelancer?" Sara asks curiously, watching the medics.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit slammed her knife at North's hand as hard as she could kind of angry he did not heed her warning.

"Have fun getting out."

"I worked for the UNSC since they would pay a set amount for college," said Michigan shrugging as the medics fixed her up after removing her armor. "But there was too much red tape and restrictions that I ended up leaving."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff