Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"Yeah," said Spirit looking at North expectantly. "Where's my lollipop."

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
North chuckles, leading the way to his room and digging through his bureau. "Here." He offers one with a grin.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Thank you," said Spirit snatching the lollipop with a frown. "Can't believe I'm not on active duty with this leg."

"Have fun getting out."
"Come on, lets get something to eat, and I'm sure it'll not be all that bad." North says, patting Spirit on the back.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Thanks," said Spirit grinning before it fell to a frown. "How mad is the Director? I'm pretty sure I asked that before. Can't remember."

"Have fun getting out."
"He was still yelling at South when I went by. He was pretty pissed." North admits, shaking his head. "She's not taking it well."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Do you think she'll learn her lesson this time around?" asked Spirit peering at North as a female walked past the in white armor that was stained in red with holes in it in nonfatal area of her body. She was headed towards the medical bay.

"So what are you going to eat North?" asked Spirit placing her hands behind her back.

"Have fun getting out."
Sara walks down the hallway, hands shoved in her jean pockets as she walks through the frigate. She spots the figure heading towards her, running towards her. "Are you okay?"

"I hope so... I don't want her to get in more trouble. And probably a steak and beer." North says, heading inside.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"That sounds pretty good, minus the beer part," said Spirit thinking. "More of a hot buttered rum type of gall."

"Have fun getting out."

"Huh? Oh yeah this is nothing," said Michigan looking at the girl crossing her arms across her chest. "Well almost nothing, slight pain and the medics are going to yell at me again. That always hurts my ears... who are you?"
"Sara, what's yours?" Sara says quietly, offering a hand to help steady her.

"Sounds good... Come on..." North says, sitting down at the bar.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

"Woah there I'm fine they don't call me Bait for a reason," said Michigan looking down at the girl. "Name's Caroline, commonly known as Bait. Did you just get here?"

Spirit

Spirit sat down next to him grinning as she ordered her meal.

"Have fun getting out."
"Nope... I've been here quite a while..." Sara says with a shrug, grinning at Caroline. "Nice to meet you."

North also orders, sipping his beer. "Any idea what the next mission should be?"

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Uhhh no I'll probably be sitting it out though seeing as the medics will have a field day if I go out on this leg," said Spirit a frown on her face. "I want to go though, they just don't understand this is nothing."

"Have fun getting out."

"Nice to meet you too Sara," said Caroline peering inside. "Ugh being around those blues all that time really does make you crazy."
"Blues?" Sara asks curiously, walking with her.

"It might not be a big deal to you, but it looked pretty bad. Don't worry, you'll start again soon." North says with a grin, digging into his dinner.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Ugh not soon enough," said Spirit chowing down on her food, she looked at North. "So how long have you been in with the merc thing?"

"Have fun getting out."

"Simulation troopers," said Michigan tilting her head to the side. "Couple of years since I've been back here or has it been months. I honestly have no clue."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff