Welcome to Gaia! ::

"We'll see, come on..." North says with a grin, offering his hand.

"But I do care, you're a good fighter, they should respect that." Sara says softly, looking down.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

Spirit frowned before taking the hand, she was not pleased about the situation. Ash appeared next to her with a big grin on her face.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
"Come on, if you're good, I'll get you a lollipop." North says with a grin, walking beside her.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I'm going to hold you to that," said Spirit smiling a bit as she followed along.

"Have fun getting out."
"Then I'll have to make sure." North says with a chuckle, suppressing a wince while South storms by, her face filled with anger.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"What's her problem?" asked Spirit looking at North curiosity slightly getting to her.

"Have fun getting out."
"The Director's furious with her about the mission." North says quietly, reaching the medics bay.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Which part?" asked Spirit as she walked in a frown growing on her face as she sat down on a bed the medics checking out her leg.

"Have fun getting out."
(HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!)

"Pretty much all of it, but mostly about her mentioning the kids." North says, sitting in the chair next to her bed.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Did she lose another rank?" asked Spirit trying not to flinch away as the doctors treated her leg.

"Have fun getting out."
"Yeah, several. He was still yelling at her after I was dismissed." North says, shaking his head.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I just hope she doesn't take her anger out on any of us," said Spirit after the doctors gave her strict orders about no fighting or training for two weeks. "I can't defend New Mexico with this leg."

"Have fun getting out."
"She will, but I'll make sure she doesn't pick on NM often." North promises, offering a hand to her.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Thanks," said Spirit taking the hand and gently hopping off the table.

"Have fun getting out."
"Hungry?" North asks with a grin, heading towards the mess hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff