Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
R E B I R T H

Open

The roleplay is now open. Everyone is currently in the digital world, and your digimon are all at their rookie levels. The digidestined are at one location (A desert) and the dark digi-destined, as we are calling them, are at a separate location (a forest). What you do is up to you. Have fun!

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

A L K Y O N ExxC A L I S T OxxD A M A N Ixxxxxxxxxxxx

C O R O N A M O N

o r a n g exxxxxxxxxxxxx

When Alkyone woke up, she was staring at the sky. The sky and a red face with fire burning from it's forehead. Her eyes widened, and the young woman scrambled to her feet. "It took you long enough to wake up." The creature said, staring up at her. The thing could talk. It was almost too much to handle, and for the first time in her life, Alkyone was on the verge of actually panicking. After a few short breaths, however, she managed to catch herself, and think about the situation that she was in. She glanced around her, and noticed that there were others laying near where she was, all still unconscious. She saw other strange creatures as well. Most importantly, nothing was familiar. She turned back towards the red creature in front of here. "You, where am I?"

There was a glint in the fire creature's eyes. "Nice to meet you too. It's Coronamon by the way." A blank stare from the human. "That's my name. Coronamon. Anyway, you're in the Digital World, home of the Digimon, and now you, I guess." Alkyone had never heard of the Digital World, and so the news didn't help her much. "Well that is just fantastic. What exactly is a digimon?" There were so many questions that she wanted to ask, but she was having trouble organizing her thoughts enough to do so.

"I'm a digimon, and lucky for you, I'm on of the most powerful, if I do say so myself. There are more digimon over by the other things that look like you." Alkyone spared another glance at the other humans. "And you can talk?"

Coronamon found that funny, and started laughing. "You aren't very bright are you. I'm talking now, aren't I? By the way, I told you who I am, now you should tell me who you are." Alkyone just nodded. "I'm Alkyone, from a place called Greece. It's on Earth."

"Never heard of Earth, but it's nice ta meet ya, Alkyone. So, what should we do, huh?" Alkyone just looked around the desert they seemed to be in the middle of. "I guess we should wait for the others to wake up, though food would be a good idea eventually. And water." She wasn't exactly sure where she was going to find either in this desert. To wait, she sat in the sand cross-legged, facing the other humans and digimon. Coronamon came and sat next to her.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Versatile Shapeshifter

User Image
▀▄▀ Loki Afeyson & Keramon▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"If it isn't broken don't fix it, if it is broken I'm not sorry."

Blue

XXXXXXLoki awoke from a strange sleep to find a large blue 'monster' what resembled a jellyfish and it only got worse when it said
"Hello....". Loki shut his eyes and pretended to be asleep, though it didn't work all that well.
"Don't tell you with the blue hats? I didn't do anything this time."
Loki tried to persuade the creature the only thing he got in response was "Hello...." which confused Loki. "Is that all can say?" he asked puzzled.
"K...Keramon..." The monster replied.
"Keramon? O...okay, my name Loki." He stammered to reply.
He began to look around and take in the scenery. After noticing that he was in some kind of dessert, and there were several other people around him, he laid back down. He had grown up in a city that was often foggy

"This a dream, simple."
He knew this wasn't true, but he hoped he was correct. Only one other person was awake, she too had a monster, but her's was reddish, and a flame was emitting from his forehead. "This is too weird." He tried to keep to himself, but after a while he just decided to speak to her.
"So girl, you know what go on? I lost."
He sat up and looked directly at her. Keramon sat next to him laying his head on his should. A chill ran up Loki's spine, but to keep from being rude he let it go. He had so many questions but he wanted to know if anybody else knew what was happening. Keramon could tell how curious Loki was, but he didn't have very good speech. He had mastered 'Hello' and his name, but other than that he didn't speak much. Loki also didn't have perfect english he had several gaps in his speach such as 'is', or and 's' from the end of words that would fit very clearly.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Eloquent Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx
"тнιѕ plaтnιυм dιgιvιce. . . ιт'ѕ мιne."

"тнιѕ power, тнιѕ aвιlιтy. . . ιт'ѕ oυrѕ. and υѕιng тнιѕ, ι'll тear тнe world down. ι'll deѕтroy everyтнιng - ι'll мaĸe нιм lιѕтen тo мe."

xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"You know, you don't talk much." The girl said, to which Aidan paused in her painting - but only for a moment. She was a large annoyance, and it drove her to the point of insanity to have to listen to Ellie's incessant babbling. Especially considering that she enjoyed her peace and quiet.

Currently, the object of her irritation was looking through her apartment, staring at the walls in wonder. There were no open spaces. Aidan had been painting for years, and what she didn't keep, she sold (who knew people would buy her work?). But she wasn't famous, and her paintings were never over 30 or 40 pounds. Still, it was enough to help fund her artistic passion, and Aidan was glad for it. Supplies for painting weren't cheap. . . Especially at the rate that Aidan used them. But, she loved it dearly, and wouldn't trade it for anything. She'd long since run out of space on the walls, and had begun to work on projects that would work up on the ceiling.

"But that's alright. I've made it my mission in life to make you talk."

"'Ey! 'Ey! You alive in there?"

"-I don't want to."

"Haha! It worked! Look! I made you talk!"

"Bloody 'ell. . ."

"Wake the hell up, shorty!"

-hand being stuck in her face, Ellie's face tilted up into an infectious grin.

"Name's Ellie. Put 'er there, pal - that's what the Yanks say, anyway!"

Aidan turned to look at the hand, uncertain, as she slowly reached forward to grab it. Ellie met her over halfway, and squeezed her hand tightly, smile growing even wider-

"Badda-Boom!"

Aidan snapped awake as a huge boom popped over her head - and she let out a startled yelp as she found flames licking towards her. Her heart went from stable to racing in less than two seconds. She tried to scramble away, but ended up falling right on her a** again. The flames disappeared with a pop, and she heard laughter. It took a second for her to realize that she was awake and. . . In a forest? What the bloody hell? Frowning, she turned to the source of the laughter and found a purple. . . Lizard. No, it wasn't a lizard. It looked more like an imp.

"That was hilarious! Your face was so stupid!"

Aidan sat there, feeling as though she'd taken a hit of some stupid designer drug and gone down the rabbit hole.

"You're. . . A purple lizard. Why am I in a forest? What the hell is going-"

The purple thing bounded forward, and latched onto her hood, shoving it down as he grabbed onto her shoulder to keep himself steady. Aidan flinched back, but found that he wasn't trying to bite her face off. Instead, a red-gloved finger was stuck right in between her eyes.

"The name's Impmon, got it, stupid face? And you're in the Digital World right now. Or is that too complicated for ya to understand?"

Aidan was silent, staring at Imp. . . mon. It felt. . . Too weird to process. But she shakily nodded her head, hoping that maybe, she'd be able to piece together what happened soon. Very soon. It felt. . . Surreal. Impmon released her, and jumped back down onto the forest floor.

"Good. You're not as dim as ya look! Come on, there's bound to be other kids like you around."

Well. . . If she'd fallen into the rabbit hole, she might as well fall all the way, right? Getting up to her feet, Aidan started to follow Impmon, feeling confused and uneasy, and completely overwhelmed.

Devoted Informer

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
【Mario-Kai-Trento】

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A young boy wearing a heavy coat and with silver hair moaned as he picked himself off the ground, although it was a bit of a challenge as he found that the Pink creature was now a mini orange dino that was standing on top of him. “Mind getting off of me? You’re not exactly light as pillow you know.” The orange Dino sighed as he got off the human male and stood beside him as He got up and began to rub his back, it was obvious that he landed on that when he came here. Looking over the orange dino though made him wonder a bit as to where he was, and who or what the creature is. “Ok first off who are you? And why have you brought me here?” The dino moaned as he was enjoying the males company at the moment. “First off, my name is AgumonX, and second I didn’t bring you here, I was first brought to you, and something brought you and I back here, I don’t what or who did that, but it happened, and before you ask it, you’re in the digital world, the world of digimon.” He gestured around him the large endless desert area. Muttering as his was starting to get to his feet. “Your world is one big sand pile?” He began to dust off the sand off his back and front the best he could as he noticed that AgumonX was kind of short as he only came up to his knees. AgumonX did not care about the height that was just showed in front of him and only continued to explain his world to the male. “No we landed in the desert part of the world; there are large areas of forests, seas and ices-capes. Our world is so large no being truly knows how large it really is.” AgumonX stopped talking for a second to allow the male to reply to him. Mario didn’t do it right away but he did talk to the AgumonX. “So now I really am in a different world. Question is why?” AgumonX’s only reply was a shrug of his shoulders. “So I told you what you wanted to know, now tell me what I want to know, who are you, and where are you from?”

Mario turned to the digimon and spoke in a cool slow tone. “My name is Mario, Mario Trento. And I’m from the small country of Japan, a country that is on the planet Earth.” AgumonX now took his turn of being interested. “Earth? Sounds interesting tell me more.” And so Mario did, he explained the world as best he could to him, how the world was mainly covered by water, and what the main landscapes of the planet were. And when he finished he felt that AgumonX was allot more interested in Earth then of his own world, just as he is of the digital world at the moment.

But then both Mario and AgumonX noticed something they should have a while ago, there were others around them, half humans and half digimon, now it seemed that Mario wasn’t going to be the only human in this world after all. Looking to the others he noticed a girl with pink hair and walked over to her. “Hello,” He bowed a bit to the girl as a sign of respect in his family, “My name is Mario, Mario Trento, tell me do you have any idea why we were brought here?” Mario hopes that this girl will have some answers, and not more questions that need to be answered.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
User Image
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▧▧▧ι คм кคιsєя v кคℓคωคɢ▨▨▨
Dracumon. The vampire beasts

Kaiser woke up with massive headache. He looked around to see that he was in a forest. He tried to remember everything that had happened to now. He was just getting to his feet when it all came back to him in a sudden flash. He remembered what he had done and everything. But that didn't explain how he had ended up here in the first place. Just as he was thinking, a strange creature with bat wings jumped from a tree with an apple in hand. He looked over at Kaiser before letting out a slight laugh. "I see that your up and about. Took you long enough to come around." He then took a bite out of the apple before continuing talking with his mouth full. "Nice to meet you, I am Dracumon." Kaiser gave dracumon a blank stare."Dracumon?" Yaa, its Dracumon. You understand what I said dummy? You have hearing problems or something? Also when someone gives you there name, you give them yours as well." Kaiser get onto his feet. He then speaks to Dracumon. "I am Kaiser, but you can call me Kai for short." Dracumon responded by giving Kaiser his hand. "Nice to meet your acquaintance Kai." He first looks down at the hand. It had an eyeball in it. That gave Kai the creeps but all the same, he shook it. But that was a mistake. As soon as he touched it, he got a shock from the handshake. As they release hand shaking, Dracumon falls on his back with laughter. "HAHAHAHA. You should have seen your face. It was hillarious." After shaking his hand out, Kia then starts to looks around to see that he wasn't the only one here. He could see another person also standing looking at what appeared to be a purple monster. Dracumon sees that Kaiser is looking off at something and turns. He then lets out a smile and shouts out to Impmon. "Hey Impmon. Hows it going. So you got that lazy sack up and going. As you can see I got my going as well." He then lets out a small chuckle. Kai still trying to figure out what is going on, walks over the the girl. User Image
Kyoshoku
since both Impmon and Dracumon are pranksters by nature, I thought that they could be good friends or something like that.
李柏樾 - Li Baiyue
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It had been a few moments since Li Baiyue had woken up, and she had made a few preliminary observations:

First observation: the blue steamed bun creature that had been sitting on her chest when she came to bounced quite impressively when thrown. Perhaps more impressively, it didn't seem all that injured when it finally came to a stop again, as only a second later, it had hopped back to her side and settled there, squeaking indignantly. Briefly, she considered spiking it off the ground again, just to see what would happen, but quickly dismissed the idea. No point in getting the natives restless without cause.

The second observation she made, once she decided it was about time to sit up, was that she had landed on her laptop, and her back was not particularly happy about the matter. With a soft groan, she picked it up and flipped it open. It seemed to be working fine - Hymmnos's last messages about the monster attack were displayed on her screen, just as they had been. Still, with no guarantee that she'd be able to find power or a connection to anywhere else in the world, the laptop was all but useless. Comforting, but useless. With a sigh, she closed it again.

The third observation she made, once she got to her feet, was that she was not alone. Other humans, quite a few of them, lay sprawled out in the sand as if they'd been thrown about like rag dolls. Each had some kind of monster sticking close to them as well. Probably guardians - if they weren't, the ones that actually looked dangerous probably would have eaten someone by now.

Curious. Very curious. Speaking of those creatures... Yue bent down and picked up the blue steamed bun thing, setting it down in the crook of her arm along with her laptop. "What are you? Where is this?" she started in Chinese, before thinking better of it and switching to technically correct, if heavily accented, English. "This is not where I was, and you - are you one of those creatures? The phantom beasts?"

The blue thing blinked. "Pardon? Lady, I'm a Pagumon. And that's an Agumon. And that's a Coronamon and that's a Keramon but none of them are as smart as I am, okay?" He bounced up and down a few times, looking exceedingly proud of himself. "And this is our home, the Digital World. What's a 'phantom beets'?"

Yue didn't respond, instead choosing to head over to the others. Perhaps one of them would be better informed?

and Pagumon

Eloquent Prophet

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Generous 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

xxxxx
"тнιѕ plaтnιυм dιgιvιce. . . ιт'ѕ мιne."

"тнιѕ power, тнιѕ aвιlιтy. . . ιт'ѕ oυrѕ. and υѕιng тнιѕ, ι'll тear тнe world down. ι'll deѕтroy everyтнιng - ι'll мaĸe нιм lιѕтen тo мe."

xxxxx

Had anybody else called her lazy, Aidan would have stared at them and waited until they thought that she was a right bloody werido. But as it was, the person. . . Creature. . . That had called her that was. . . Strange. Eyes, and a hood, and graphics that seemed printed all over their body. Aidan looked at Impmon, and then back to the new Digimon - Dracumon - and then back to Impmon again. Well. . . At least her Digimon looked slightly normal. Keyword being slightly.

"Heh. It took foreva. She was out like a rock. Things might get pretty interestin', now that they're here, though. Can't wait to liven this place up a lil'."

"Okay. . . Okay. Alright. There's another human here. Hello, other person. . . Please tell me that you can't shoot flames out of your fingertips." Aidan said, realizing that her voice was reflecting just how stressed out she was feeling at the moment.

This place - it shouldn't exist. She had been in the painting studio when the dizzy spell had passed over her, and she'd passed out. And then she'd woken up here, with Impmon acting like he was going to fry her head. And now there was a new. . . Digimon. . . That looked strikingly like Impmon, except slightly more human. Kind of. Sort of.

Impmon smirked when he heard his partner's confused voice, and turned back to regard her. Aidan found the purple imp staring at her, looking quite smug as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What?" She asked, feeling way more defensive than she should have.

"You betta start gettin' used to it, partner. You're here to stay!."

Silence fell, then, as Aidan and Impmon stared at each other. She was. . . Stuck here? Forever? Oh. . . Oh god. New fantasies of her, suddenly being in a coma and this being a dream, grew from an ember to a raging inferno. Have to find some way to wake up. Maybe pain? They say you wake up if you get hurt in dreams.

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

4,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
User Image

▧▧▧ι คм кคιsєя v кคℓคωคɢ▨▨▨
Dracumon. The vampire beasts

Kaiser looked at the girl. "Well I would think that it would be unusual for a person to shoot a flame from there hand, but I must say that this place is mighty strange." Kai starts to rub the back of his head as if he had hit it. Hey do you know what is going on. Do you know how we got here anyway and how this-this" "Hey we got names nimrod." snapped Dracumon. "How about you get your brain in order nimrod before saying things." "Sorry. This is just all new to me. I wasn't expecting to find myself in a strange forest with a crazy looking creature arguing with me."Kai shouted at Dracumon. Well I wasn't expecting to have a minion that doesn't regard peoples names. Sorry Dracumon. Minion? What do you mean by that?You better write this down someplace nimrod, Me and Impmon are the double trouble brothers. We cause havoc for the Digital world. You and that lazy over there are our minions. You get that all nimrod." "How about you stop calling me nimrod, and I will start calling you by your name for one." "Fine minion, I won't call you nimrod." Kai lets out a sigh. He then turns to the girl. "Well since we are I guess stuck together for now, why don't I give you my name and you give me yours."
User Image
qυiии нσpsσи||ℓσpmσи

нɛy, yɛαн,
xxxxxx ωɛℓcσmɛ тσ тнɛ яɛαℓ ωσяℓ∂
иσbσ∂y тσℓ∂ yσυ тнiƨ ωαƨ gσiиg тσ bɛ нαя∂.
Yσυ ƨαi∂ “нɛy, yɛαн, i cαи'т bɛℓiɛvɛ iт!
i'ʌɛ bαяɛℓy ƨтαятɛ∂ иσω

i'm fαℓxxixиxgxxxxxαxxpxxxαxxxxяxxxxxт!"

User ImageQuinn’s consciousness slowly returned to her. The last thing she remembered was yelling at her brother. No, it was reaching for the handheld game to put it away. Her face hurt, her entire body numb all over in her stupor. As far as she could tell, she was laying face down on something uncomfortable. It was hot, but then again, the air conditioner was broken in her home. She inhaled deeply, yet to open her eyes, and immediately began coughing, bolting upright. She had taken in a mouthful of sand and proceeded to awkwardly attempt to expel it. The girl wiped her lip, glancing around for the first time. “How’d I geddou’side?” She mumbled under her breath. “Or inna desert fer tha’madder.” Last Quinn checked, she lived in a coastal, urban city in a tiny apartment that got entirely too hot in the summer despite it being relatively temperate in Brisbane, if unbearably humid at times. Her gaze flitted from the other children, all of them appearing to be older than she, and then to a small brown creature sitting quietly a half a foot in front of her.

Quinn slowly tilted her head at the creature and it mimicked her movement, not wanting to startle her. This, however, proved futile as Quinn’s first reaction after confusion was to hurl a handful of sand at the creature. The small rabbit-like creature cried out in shock and pain and rubbed its face. “W-why would you do something like that?!” It wailed. Quinn scooted back rapidly from the creature, though not getting very far before it flopped down onto her shin, clinging like a small child. “It huuuurts!” A pang of guilt struck the pit of Quinn’s stomach as she watched the small, pitiful creature sob into her leg. She slowly reached forward and attempted to wipe some of the sand from the creature’s face.

“W-whadda’ya?” She glanced to the other awake children for help, although most of them seemed to be getting along quite nicely with the strange creatures near them. It seemed that they all spoke English to some extent, including the bizarre creatures. That was a bit of a relief to the female, since they would have fewer problems communicating. She had yet to address exactly how surreal the entire situation was, however, she was sure it would be impossible to cope with until she could get the small rabbit-like creature to stop crying. It took a while, but she finally got the creature to calm down and she repeated her question. “Whadda’ya?”

“What?” The rabbit-creature blinked, sniffling. Perhaps communication would be more difficult than she had anticipated.

“What. Are. You?” She repeated slowly, attempting to enunciate each syllable. Understanding graced the creature’s eyes.

“Oh! I’m Lopmon!” It chirped happily. Quinn stared at the creature a moment. What was ‘Lopmon’ supposed to mean? She had never heard of a ‘Lopmon.’

“This’d bedder be ah dream.” Quinn cradled her face in her palms. The Lopmon moved up to sit on her lap and reached up with a small hand as if to console her.

“There, there. It’s alright. I forgive you. What’s your name, strange creature?” The creature offered, patting the back of the girl’s hands. Quinn raised her head to look the creature over. She held its over-sized ears in her hands to judge their reality. They were soft to the touch and surprisingly heavy. She was surprised Lopmon could walk around dragging such things off the top of its head. Either this dream was surprisingly realistic tactilely, or she had stepped right off the deep end.

“M’name’s Quinn… I guess I’m sorry. I didn’ mean ta hur’cha.”

“It’s okay. To make it up to me, you can be my friend from now on.” The creature grinned.

“I have ah feelin’ yer not ah full quid there, kiddo.” Quinn remarked. Lopmon blinked, not comprehending the phrase. “Neva’ ya mind. Lesse if the odders here hav’a clue where we are.”

“Oh, that’s easy, you’re in the Digital World. This is my home.” Lopmon said with a cheery smile. Quinn shifted, not sure if she should tell the rabbit-creature that its answer didn’t help her at all. Deciding to simply let it be, she moved to stand. Lopmon, sensing this, wrapped its ears around the brunette girl’s neck, implying that it would like to be carried. Quinn sighed and complied, figuring it would be better to submit than to have the creature cry again. As she stood she noticed she wasn’t wearing her shoes. It appeared that she was transported—or whatever had happened—in the clothes she was wearing at the time.

“Lucky I played games with Anton, then, ‘stead of goin’ ta bed. Could’a ended up in m’pants.” She mused, cautiously walking across the sand. The heat from the sun radiated back up from the hot sand and it was painful to walk over, although not enough to keep her from doing so. She approached the group of now four, two girls and two boys, all of them looking at least a little older than she. [colo=seagreen]“Oi, any ovya know wha’s goin’ on here?” The female demanded, trying to look authoritative and confident despite panicking earlier.

“You talk funny.” Lopmon observed.

“Ya look funny.” Quinn grumbled, tempted to drop the creature in her arms.
User Image

Brainy Lunatic

x
x

User Image

User Imagexxxxxxxxxxxx
      ████████████████x ██████x ██████████████xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx↘↘ Labramon & co. XX↘↘ Digital World - Desert XX↘↘ This shiznit is off the chain! XX↘↘ Current Theme

I t was hot. Really hot. Like hella hot. That was all Dennis could really think of, never mind the blinding light piercing its way through his eyelids. Just when did summer get so overwhlemingly hot? Groaning, the brunette began to stir & moved to prop himself up in order to get a look around. This certainly did not feel anything like home. There was a sandy texture beneath his finger tips & the air was so humid it made breathing difficult, if not heavy. It certainly was no help wearing a heavy dark sweater. Slowly blinking his eyes open, wincing at the bright light, he raised a hand high enough to shade his eyes & found he was indeed no where near home. Where ever this was... he couldn't recall how he got here. "What tha..." Murmuring with a puzzled expression the more he looked over the scenery, halting where the source of unfamiliar voices were heard. Those unfamiliar voices belonged to even more unrecognizable faces & even... creatures. Could they possibly be...?

"I'm so glad your awake. I was getting worried you would never get up the way you were sweating & breathing heavy." Shocked, Dennis abruptly turned to face the source of the new voice, finding himself face to face with a cream & magenta furred dog adorned with crimson eyes. For that brief moment of shock he scrambled a few inches away before giving the creature the same puzzled expression he'd been wearing initially. It quickly dawned on him this dog... or what he thought was a dog... just spoke! "Did you just...?" Slowly in a curious but trembling manner he hushed, trying to make sense of what the hell was going on. "Of course. I've been waiting so long for you. I was so cold & alone for a long time, but I'm glad your here now." Further shellshocked, he merely sat there eyeing the creature as it imitated any normal dog by wagging its tail & panting with a shameless grin. "Fo' me...? I dun..." It was confusing enough being in the middle of a desert with strangers & creatures with no earlier memory, well... other than witnessing an earth shaking attack from a monster he didn't get to see. But hearing a dog talk & even say it was waiting for him? "I dun understand. What tha dilly yo? None o' dis makes sense, jigga. How you even speakin'? You a dog. Ain't you?" This time the creature became confused & cocked his head to the side, tail subsiding from wagging when he realized his master was still not in the loop of things. "A dog? I'm not sure what you mean, but I'm a digimon." Again stunned, it took a moment or two to summon up a response to the situation. This was all too unreal. "So you tellin' me you a digimon?" Nodding once in response, Labramon merely intently watched the brunette human whom appeared to just be growing more confused than settled.

"& uh..." Dennis started once more, scowling over the other while fishing for the other to spit out a name. "Oh! I'm Labramon." The digimon was more than eager to finally introduce himself, his tail back to wagging to & fro until the next words from the human came. "Aight... Labramon... Just what is a digimon? & where exactly am I?" In between the confusion & heat, Dennis was growing impatient with things. Nothing was making sense, & he was surrounded by people he didn't know along with strange creatures he was beginning to suspect were the monsters that had been appearing all over the alleyways in L.A. "That's... kinda hard to say. But your in the digital world with all kinds of digimon now!" Yet another dead end. Sure it was helpful to know this place he was at was referred to as the digital world, but that was only a piece of the puzzle. Heaving a heavy sigh, he gave up questioning the creature & instead began shrugging off his sweatshirt. It was amazing how immensely cooler it was taking it off, but it wasn't far of a stretch considering the current place & climate. Having done that he pulled himself to his feet, brushed of any sand clinging to him, tied his sweatshirt around his waist, then turned to look at the now awake & accumulating small group. "This is hella wack..." Was all he grumbled before ruffling his sweaty hair & approaching the group, Labramon close in toe. Already he was hearing the same questions he'd asked the canine creature following him, so apparently that meant everyone was in the same situation. It was notable that there was probably only one other person among them that was his age, everyone else appeared older, but then again he'd seen some hella tall 15 year olds too.

The one that appeared his age however, was hard to ignore, not only did she have a cute face but she had this odd accent. What she was toting around seemed almost like a stuffed animal that it was almost startling to hear it talk & see it move. Just as well with the others accompanying the idle. "I'd like ta know dat as well. I'd like ta know why stuffed animals & dogs ah talkin' too."

xxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
                  SO TAKE MY HAND, WE'RE ON AN ADVENTURE.
                        User Image

Demonic Pumpkin

9,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

A L K Y O N ExxC A L I S T OxxD A M A N Ixxxxxxxxxxxx

C O R O N A M O N

o r a n g exxxxxxxxxxxxx

Soon, others started to wake up. The first was a dark haired male who was being pestered by a blueish-purple jellyfish. His digimon? Whatever it was, it was a little creepy looking, and Alkyone was quickly relieved that her own digimon looked as cuddly as Coronamon did, not that she would ever hug the fire digimon. "Sorry, kid. I don't know anymore than you do, but I do know this isn't a dream." She replied. Coronamon just nodded in agreement, keeping his grey eyes on Loki and Keramon as they sat down. Loki was followed by a silver haired boy and a dinosaur. As the two talked to each other, Alkyone watched. She also like Coronamon more than the dinosaur. Sure, having a dinosaur would be awesome, but she had a weird cat like fire creature. With fur.

He was asking herself and Loki the same question. Why they were there. "Nope. I don't know why we're here. Coronamon doesn't either." She motioned to the red digimon whens he said Coronamon. "I'm Alkyone, by the way." So, three of them were awake. It seemed like there were three more still laying on the ground in the desert. "I hope they don't take too long to wake up." Coronamon seemed to be mirroring Alkyone's thoughts. The digimon and human were looking at the last three humans.

A girl was the next to wake up. Alkyone was silent, but Coronamon growled when the new girl's digimon spoke. "No one is as good as me." Coronamon stood up, ready to prove his point. Alkyone reached out and grabbed some of the fur on Coronamon's head, pulling him back. "Don't fight them." She muttered. "Save your strength. What else is out here?" Coronamon looked up at Alkyone, and nodded. "There are other digimon in this place other than use six. Some are very strong."

While they talked, a third girl walked over to them. "Before we figure out what's going on, let's wait for him." Alkyone motioned to the boy still sleeping. "Then we can all get filled in by these digimon together, and figure out what to do." Almost on cue, the boy woke up, and soon had joined them. "Alright Coronamon, explain to us."

Coronamon glared at Alkyone, but then looked at the others. "We...well, I don't know anything. I mean, this is our home, the Digital World, and you just all kinda fell into it. There isn't much else to say, other than you're in a desert."

5,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

~~~~~~
I LOOK INSIDE MY SELF
AND SEE MY HEART IS BLACK
~~~~~~

Kai heard unfamiliar sounds. Sounds of wild life that shouldn't be anywhere near a city. "Are you going to wake up?" There was a voice, it was unfamiliar. Kai slowly opened his eyes, to see that the voice came not from a person, but from a creature. "Odd dream I'm having..." He thought aloud, not really caring if the creature heard him. "Your not having a dream," it insisted. There had to be some explanation to all of this. It wasn't like Kai went to sleep out in the middle of a forest, he just happened to be in now.

Slowly sitting up, Kai got a better look at the creature. It looked like some sort of green lizard with an orange mohawk. "If I'm not dreaming then what are you?" He watched to make sure that the lizard was speaking. "I'm Betamon. I've been waiting for you to wake up." Kai looked around at the forest he was in. Though the creature introduced himself, he still didn't know what it was, or why it was waiting for him to wake up. "Beta? Well, I'm Kai." He didn't really care too much about the introductions, but the thing wasn't human and that was good enough for him.

Looking around, he noticed that the forest didn't look like anything he had ever seen before. This was the first forest he had ever actually been in, but Kai was almost sure that they didn't look like this."So where exactly are we? And you never told me what you are..." He asked Beta, even if that wasn't his full name, that is what he decided to call the creature. "We're in the digital world, and I'm a digimon." The answer didn't really make any sense to Kai, but for the moment being, he wasn't in Korea, and that was a good thing.

Standing up fully, Kai could hear voices coming from near where he was. Moving towards them, he saw two people, a boy and a girl. They both had digimon with them, but both of theirs stood on two legs and almost looked human-like. "Looks like I wasn't lucky enough to be the only person here." The fact that other people were here did upset him slightly, but he couldn't do anything about it. Instead, Kai just stood back and watched them for the moment, not really wanting to join in whatever happy moment they were having. Leaning against a nearby tree, he listened to what they had to say. He wasn't trying to hide from them, but if they decided they didn't want to talk to him he wouldn't mind. Actually, that might not be a good idea, he thought to himself. The fact that he was in a random forest urged him just enough for him to get their attention. "Hey!" he called out to the two as he started moving towards them. "You guys lost too?" For now he would be polite, at least until he was in a place he knew he could be safe.

Versatile Shapeshifter

User Image
▀▄▀ Loki Afeyson & Keramon▀▄▀

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
"If it isn't broken don't fix it, if it is broken I'm not sorry."

Blue

XXXXXXLoki was slightly disappointed by the answer he got from 'Alkyone', but it was nice to know he wasn't the only one lost. After a boy with silver hair woke up Loki watched as the other seemingly dead each began to wake up.
One had a monster that said it was the 'smartest' this annoyed Loki as to the fact that there was no proof that any of these monsters where any better than one or the other.
He sighed, but let this go.
It seemed that Keramon followed his actions as he gave out a spin chilling sigh.
The fact that Kermon's voice was Loki frightening didn't help him want to be partners until seeing the value in being a prankster and having a monster.
Do to this he grew a disturbing grin.
He stood up and looked at everybody, he smacked his hands together as loud as he could.

"Okay since all here let introduce selves after we go see what out there. I Loki and this Keramon, sorry my English not very good."
he rubbed the back of his head out of embarrassment. After which he began observing the rest of the group, he noticed each of them had creatures much smaller than he had. This made him proud, but at the same time curious of what else might be out there. He began to look closer at the others one was a dinosaur which made him think about what that might look like as it got bigger.
He grinned just a little more than before thinking about how creepy his monster was.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces