Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Wolf

User Image
                  User Image

She was glad to get out the gift giving out of the way. People said that the hard part was picking out the gifts but that was not true. It was easy for her to buy people gifts the hard part for her was dropping the gifts out. She did not really like passing her job off to other people because she did not trust them. The last thing she wanted to hear was that someone did not get a gift from her. It would strike so many nerves and she knew she would really hurt a person. Today things seemed to be going smoothly until her stomach started to growl and she knew it was time for her to get some food. Her mouth was practically watering at the idea of having some steak and lots of sausage. This one year she passed the gifts she did not give to the guards and went on her way. She made sure to threaten them because she did not want them to take the job lightly. These gifts needed to be dropped off so that people would know she thought about them a bit this year. Instead of going to the kitchen she made her way back to Alek’s room. She wanted to go down with him and for the most part she wanted to spend most of the day with him. She had nothing else to do since Scar was going to leave her alone and had told her to act good. The best way for her to act good was to spend time with people she liked and of course she would break away from Alek to spend some time with Vitani. It had been a while since she spent any holiday with her friend and she wanted to make up for it. She felt a bit bad and she was going to be sure to make up for it. That would all come later on today, right now she needed to get Alek and then get some food in her system.

Alek was still knocked out in his bed and she deiced to wake him up. Today was not a day to be sleeping and he needed to get up and moving right away. She lifted up the covers only to hear him say something in Russian. A smirk made its way onto her face; she just loved when he spoke Russian. Even though she loved that she was not going to allow it to fully distract her. It seemed that her comment got him up and she let go of his covers, “Well I am not tired. I am kind of use to getting less sleep than that.” She was a bit tired but she was not going to admit that to him. She was going to kiss him but when she remembered she had gifts for him she stopped herself and went right to giving him his personal gifts. She showed him each of his gifts and when he told her she would be in the police officer outfit a lot she could not help but smile. “That is just fine by me.” She had been nice enough to even give Hatter something after all she could not forget about her favorite gentleman. When Alek said her name she felt a tingle run down her spine. She just loved when he said her name it just made her day. She only allowed him and a few others to do it but out of all the people she much preferred when he said it. “You’re welcome Aleksander.” She could feel her heart skip a beat when she said his full name but stopped herself and quickly moved on to other things.

Just to be a bit of a pain she made sure to make mention that he might not be the only person to see her in her outfits. It was lie but she still wanted to throw it out there. His next comment caught her off guard and she made a quick snorting sound. “It’s a fact you know and yet your too scared to act on.” She knew he was hinting more towards sex but she could not help but hint at other things. When she realized that she had done that she did not correct herself she just went on with things as if it did not even happen. His next comment made her smirk, “Did you have sex with other females. I want to say the answer is yes so I just might. Worse come to worse I won’t wear the cop one just the race car driver.” On the inside she knew she was lying but she was not going to tell him that. She would let him believe what he wanted and if he knew her then he would be able to see right through her bluff. There was just no way she was going to be screwing other guys especially after last night. She got her minor addiction back and there was no way she was turning away from him that easily. Still she had to be a bit stubborn seeing that he gave her a hard time. She had told him that other men might see her in them but that did not give him permission to let other females be in her clothes. Seeing that she bought the items she had the right to say who could and could not have them on.

Out of habit she ended up slipping off into her own thoughts but it did not last long when she started to look at Alek. This was no time to be down because today was a good day. Seeing that it was a special day she was going to spend it with Alek. Since he was looking good she could not resist touching him again. When he started to grin it just sealed the deal for her and she quickly leaned in to kiss him. The moment Alek deepened the kiss everything around her just faded away. This moment was the best and it felt even better when he pulled her right into his lap. It was interrupted by a large banging sound and she went from being on his lap to being tossed right behind him. She did not sit up fully and just nodded her head. As she watched him stand up two things went into her mind. The first was that his body did look real nice and the other was the fact that he was still protective over her. She had long forgotten about him doing that and she had not expected him to do it right then. The idiot was still protecting her even though they were not dating. As touching as this moment was it ended the moment she heard Nied make mention of Alek using a hat to cover himself. She started to laugh but cooled down long enough to tell him to get a hat. His comment did not make things better because she continued to laugh some more.

Shenzi adjusted herself on the bed and looked over at Nied when he made his way into the room. She listened to Alek talk to him and when she noticed that Nied was not looking at her she shook her head. She had on clothes so there was no reason for him to be shy around her. When he waved at her she made sure to wave back at him. His comment about having fun last night only made her smile, “Yes we had fun last night and since this is a special day the fun shall go on.” When Alek mentioned gifts her face lit up especially when Nied popped up on the bed. The moment she got her gifts she tore through the quickly and her face lit up when she saw her new shoes. She held onto the gold ones and turned her head to look at Alek. For a few minutes she was speechless and just listened to Nied. When she was back in his arms she went back to looking at her shoes when it hit her that she had not said anything yet. She laid her head on his for a little while, “You remember what I like. I just love you.” Her attention went back to the shoes as she thought about all the things she could wear with them. She stopped thinking about her shoes when he made mention that Hatter was going to be coming out. It had been a long time since she saw him so what did she have to lose. When he started to kiss her again she could not help but close her eyes only to open them and pull slowly away from Hatter.

The moment Hatter called her a beautiful rose and kissed her hand she started to blush. She had no idea why she did that but each time Hatter complimented her she felt like a little school girl. As he went on with the compliment her smile grew a little bit more and she snickered, “Oh Hatter you know how to make me feel weak in the knees. I shall treasure your words even when I sleep.” To think Hatter had even gotten her some gifts, he was such a gentleman. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick hug, “Thank you so much. I love you guys so much.” She listened to him talk to Nied and the whole time she was just on cloud nine. She did miss Alek but it had been a long time since she saw Hatter and she could not help but feel happy to have him out. At the mention of tea she semi wished Alek was back out. She was not a fan of tea but just for today she would stomach it and not complain at all. The idea of spiking her tea did seem like a good idea though. She watched as Hatter left and turned to look at Nied when he started to talk again. She had zoned out during the time and forgot to open her gifts from Nied that was until he told her to. She ripped open her gifts to see a rose and a spiked bracelet. “I love them. Thank you Nied.” She leaned over and gave him a quick hug. “Before I forget your gifts are over there. You can open them whenever you feel like it.” As she was talking to him she put on one of her new pairs of gold spiked pumps since she knew it would look better with her outfit.

Her head turned when she heard Hatter address them and quickly she popped off the bed at the mention of food. She had forgotten about her hunger but at the mention of food she was ready to eat. She watched as Nied took off with his tea set and she turned to look at Hatter. She wanted to dart out of the room as well but stopped herself. Instead she moved over to Hatter and looked up at him, “Care to walk with me sir.” She linked arms with him and made her way out of his room. As they were walking she scanned the area around them. The reason why she was walking so close to Hatter was because she really did not like sharing him. She hated when other females looked at him and she did not want anyone else talking to him. She was stingy and wanted all of his compliments to herself. Of course she did not mind Nied and some others but for the most part Hatter was someone she liked keeping to herself. They may not have been dating but Shenzi did not care at this point in time. When they reached the kitchen she took in everyone and watched as Nied made his way over to Delphine. This whole time she thought that woman got shipped to another place. Well it was somewhat nice to see her face but she really held no importance to her. Since Delphine did not bother to greet them she was not going to be nice like Hatter. She waited for the woman to say something before she gave her a quick head nod. People may have been scared of Delphine but she was not and if the woman pissed her off she would not mind sinking her teeth into her pretty little neck.

A familiar smell entered her nose and she let go of Hatter and made her way over towards the kitchen area. She could just smell the meat and her she started to close her eyes. It all smelled like heaven but she quickly perked up when the smell seemed like it was right under her nose. Her eyes open to see a plate stationed there and she looked at Ndale when he started to move it back and forth. “Stop doing that.” She watched as Ndale pulled the plate away, “I am sorry I thought dogs liked meat.” She stepped back when he called her a dog, “I’m not a dog and if you are going to classify me as an animal I much prefer a hyena. For the record we do not beg for food we take it. If you keep teasing me I will bite your hand off.” She went to reach for her plate only to have him pull it away, “Such a bad temper but seeing that I have other things to do I will let you slide today.” He handed her the plate and as she was walking away she turned and stuck her tongue out at him. She made her way back over towards the table and noticed that they were getting ready for their little tea party.

She plopped down and looked over the food in front of her. She had a nice pile of sausage on her plate, some eggs loaded with different kinds of meat, one steak, and some bacon. There was meat everywhere she looked but when she looked closer at the eggs she noticed that there were some green stuff in it. It just meant he threw in some vegetables and she did not care. For the most part she would be tasting nothing but meat and she loved it. Her hand went to reach for a fork but before it was in her hand she tossed some sausage into her mouth and savored the flavor. Her eyes started to water a bit and she got to work on her food. As she was chewing some of the steak in her mouth she scanned the table and noticed a new guy sitting there. She swallowed her food and looked at the guy, “Hey dark brown hair old man who are you?” Granted she was holding a conversation but there was meat in front of her and she much preferred her meat hot. While she was waiting on his response she went back to eating her steak. “Are you new here or have you been here for a while?” Before he could even reply she went on, “Regardless of the case welcome to hell but most importantly here is one important rule. The big pieces of meat belong to me. Eat them and I will hunt you down.” She did not play when it came to her food. Even though she spent some time in confinement she laid claims on the big pieces of meat. This guy she had never seen before and most people would have went about talking to him differently but she did not care. She showed favoritism to no one and if they wanted some respect from her they better be interesting or make her laugh in some way. When she had addressed the guy her tone was held no venom she was just giving him a quick pointer in staying off her list. People that knew her would have known she was being semi nice but others would have thought she was being evil. It really did not matter how he took it as long as he kept it in mind.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                            My Mood: Content ___My Location:Kitchen___Speaking to; Alek, Nied, Agro, and Delphine ___Wearing: You Like___

Koiyama Isis

RyoRin

Out Of Cookies;

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

User Image User Image

She had tried to find Mika so that they could enjoy breakfast together but she could not find the girl. She had checked the places Mika usually was at and after a while she just gave up hope. It was pointless spending most of her morning looking for one person especially when she had other things to do. At the top of her list was actually getting a good meal and then she would have to get to work. She knew that if she spent all day looking for Mika she would never get any food in her system. She wanted to have lots of energy especially when it came to dealing with some of these patients. If a person thought that you were weak they always tried to attack you. It was an annoying fact and one she would always keep in mind. Instead of spending more time looking for Mika she decided to turn and make her way to the kitchen. A bit of her wondered what Ndale would have cooked and the rest of her really did not care. Food was food and as long as it tasted good she would be one happy person. To help pass by the time she decided to sing a song to herself about this wonderful holiday. Personally she hated the day and since no one was around she did not feel the need to hide her thoughts. She went on singing her song until she came across a girl sitting in a window. The moment she looked at the girl she stopped singing, not wanting to offended her in any way if she liked this stupid day.

Normally people would have walked by the girl without giving her much thought. She was told that no one was suppose to be left alone on this day and it would have been mean of her to keep walking. If the girl had a good reason for not wanting to be around people she would keep it moving and not think twice about the matter. It looked as if the girl did not want to be bothered but Eva was not going to judge her based on her body language. The only problem now was really coming up with something to say to this girl. She was not really one for conversation but just standing there would have been real creepy so she went with the first thing that came into her mind. She made sure to pose a question to get the girl talking and when she thought the girl was not going to talk she broke the silence. Her words were a bit harsh but they did not bother Eva one bit. She was use to harsh words and in her mind she did not tie herself into being like any of these people in this place. She was far better than most of them and someone like her could not be on the same level as them. When the girl started to talk about Santa and how much she hated him a smile made its way onto her face. Finally she was around someone who truly saw how stupid this holiday was. Her smile faded when the girl closed her book and tucked it away. Eva had no real interest in the book or knowing about its contents, she was already doing enough just talking to the girl. “Your viewpoints are noted. I will say that I have my reasons for hating this holiday but that is because I know certain things, thus it makes my hate justified.” She was not going to lecture the girl on hating things but she did make a small point and she did not care if the girl picked up on it or not. If someone was going to hate something then they better have a pretty good justified reason for it. Hating something without any good reason was real stupid in her eyes.

To keep herself a bit interested she kept in mind the fact that the girl did not like this day. It did not mean she peeked her interest fully it just reminded her that they had something in common. Having one thing in common never really did much for her because she knew she held some common interest with people she hated. Since she got the girl talking she figured it would be best to mention food. She was hungry and standing around talking was not her plan. She heard the girl’s stomach growl and when she agreed she turned to leave. Eva made sure not to walk to fast since she did not want the girl to get left behind. She kept a normal pace and noticed some of the people passing by. She spotted Donner and his group as well as Noella and Tate. It was good to see the boy moving around compared to the other night. He was not all that interesting to her and she hoped she was not going to have to deal with him any time in the future. Based off what others told her he was a handful when he was drugged up and now that he was off the drugs she was sure he was going to be a pain. Since he was with Noella she was sure that she would not be seeing him for a while. The last thing she wanted to do with punch the boy for ticking her off. She did notice that something had caught the girl’s attention and when she asked she got a blunt reply. Seeing that she did not want to say she did not care, right now they were close to the kitchen and she could smell the food.

Eva looked around the kitchen and turned to look at Violet, “Well you can find us somewhere to sit. I will go get the food.” She did not bother to wait for her to reply but went off to get their breakfast. She had no idea what the girl ate so she fixed what typical people tended to have on their plates for breakfast. She did the same thing for her plate since she was not all that picky when it came to morning food. Eva started to eat and had just swallowed some sausage when Violet asked her a question, “I am a worker.” She was going to tell her that she had been told to come to this place but that she was sure would have been strange and could lead into many other questions. For now she just was going to have to make something up, “I wanted to do something new so I figured why not work in a place like this.” She took a sip of her juice and looked at Violet, “Working here really gives the middle finger to my guardians.” Anyone who worked in this kind of place had to have some kind of issue and in her eyes she had no issues at all. She had read that everyone was a bit crazy and so far that was holding up with some of the people she had met. One thing she did know was that doing dangerous things or even stupid things always was a way to rebel against a parent or guardian.

After that she went back to eating for a short period of time before she decided to ask a question of her own. She was sitting across for a person whose names she did not know. As a matter of fact she really did not know much about this girl and figured since she had shared some things the girl could at least do the same thing. “If you don’t mind I have two questions. First what is your name? My name is Eva and I am a physical trainer.” She had only told Violet her job position because she did not want to think she was a doctor. The last thing she wanted was for this girl to get the wrong idea and think she was paying attention to her because it was her duty. When most patients found out people were doctors or therapist they either shut down or got violent. “My second question is what brings you here. You really don’t look like the type that just checks themselves in.” As she was waiting on Violet to reply she went back to eating her food only to have her attention side tracked by the actions of some of the people here. A lot of them she knew quick facts about and the rest seemed like new faces to her. One thing was for sure one of the tables was growing in number and the person who seemed to be taking in all the attention was some red head. She did not get a good look at the woman’s face so she had no idea who she really was. “Have you met anyone here yet? Mostly do you know about some of the people here?” Eva was about to take a sip from her drink but stopped, “I did say you only have to answer two questions so if you chose not to answer those that is up to you.” She was not going to be offended in any way because after all Violet was being nice in a way. If she did Eva would gladly tell her about some of the patients in this place. It would be only the information that she knew and what was mostly talked about by others.

My Mood: Happy___My Location: Kitchen ___Speaking to; Violet___Wearing; Comfortable ___

Lshmah

Out Of Cookies; Uck

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

Seeing the smile on her father’s face right now made her smile even more. Poppy was in a good mood even after seeing the disturbing imaged that morning well moments ago.” I didn’t have to but I did and there would have been nothing you could have done to stop me papa.” laughing as she made sure he took a hold of his gifts. I wasn’t like she got him a ton of things, just a few so it didn’t cost her a arm and a leg or anything .She was smarter then she knew her father wanted to give her credit for sometimes. She could handle her money quiet well and always put most of it away for other things. Special things and important things, for rainy days, really she would start saving most of it up the longer she worked here. It was great pay really more than she’d ever make working some other low cut job. It was luck and a curse she ended up here, really she didn’t know wither her deal was a blessing in disguise or not yet. Pulling a chair out and closer to where her father was sitting she took a seat of her own with a smile. Leaning over and grabbing the gifts he had picked up off the floor for her, a smile on her face spreading wide.

Taking a look at the paper it was wrapped up like the usual tradition which made her happy. It gave her a feeling of being home which she missed a lot. Looking up from the gift now sitting in her lap and up to her father’s face she nodded.” Let’s do it together.” Just cause they weren’t home didn’t mean they had to break tradition now! Looking over to her father quickly before she started to open one of her own gifts, she made sure he started on his which he did. Slowly opening one of them and staring down at the pepper spray that laid in her lap. She wanted to say something but nothing would come out instead she shook her head and set it on the table before starting on the next gift. The other gifts she opened quickly put a smile on her face as she looked up to her father after he’d finished opening his own.” I knew you would like them!” laughing while setting all of her presents on the table and picking up all the ripped up wrapping paper from their gifts.” Thank you for the gifts, I like them a lot.” Standing up from her chair slowly so she could throw the trash away, hesitating for a few seconds as she looked bad to the pepper spray then to her father.

” Was that really needed though?” It was a protective gesture, she didn’t know if to feel loved or embarrassed by it really. Shaking her head slowly while walking across the room to through the trash away before coming back with her own drink in hand and taking a seat once again with her father.” Do you have a lot of work to do today?” It was winter so there wasn’t much of a garden but it was always a surprise of how much work she found he could end up finding to do no matter what the season was.

[[ So so so so sorry for this crap post, I just really want to get them out. ]]

o u t f i t

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

Bonnie was perfectly content now with her arms linked with Juliet and Tia, her two best friends. Giggling as she skipped along with them both. Well she was skipping the others would be getting jerked around really.” He is!” Bonnie looked back over her shoulder quickly at her loud roommate before turning her attention back to the hallway and walking. She’d stopped skipping by now and looked down at her stomach as her tummy decided to let out a loud rumble.” Uh oh! We need to hurry!?” Dragging the other two girls’ right along and into the elevator. Bonnie didn’t even piece together the pieces about Jamie missing from their little bunch. She would always walk off on her own anyway or run away to be with Tristan or Ndale so she was always getting in trouble for running off.” I’ll push the button!” A grin placed on her face as she quickly ran towards the wall of the giant elevator and pushed the ground floor button many more times then she needed to do.” Door close!” switching to mashing the button she knew closed the doors on them. When the heavy doors finally came to a shut putting them in, Bonnie bounced on her feet and when she felt the contraption about to stop she gave a quick jump. Laughing as it felt like she was flying in the air for awhile before stopping. Laughing at her own antics while she balanced herself before the doors opened.”If you jump it feels like flying.” Running out of the elevator with the other girls jumping over the crack between the elevator and the floor, she’d almost dropped something down there before and it was the scariest time in her life.

Bonnie let out a small scream as she felt her body being pushed into Juliet’s and arms around her. Her body lifting off the ground, she didn’t know what it was until she heard the panicked voice that came along with the arms. She instantly calmed down after the small fright. Trying her best to wriggle out of the stronger arms and to get back to the ground.” Lemme go-let go!” Still struggling, Bonnie enjoyed Jamie but she would rather be free then being held onto by him. Finally getting down and back to the floor she turned around holding up four fingers in the air.” I am four, I am a big girl.” A pout on her face as she took in the smell from the kitchen and turned around and took off running away from the group and towards her favorite chef in the world.” Ndale!” Laughing as she slid across the floor a little bit when coming to a stop. Her footie pajamas doing nothing to stop her, luckily the floors weren’t too slippery. When Ndale gave her his attention she couldn’t stop grinning.” He is starting to get angry!” patting her stomach as all her mind was on food for the moment she didn’t even think about wishing him a Merry Christmas yet, then again she never did wish it. Being too young and only thinking about presents, and how it was Christmas. Hearing her name being called, made her turn around quickly and just in time to see Tristan scooping her up in his arms. Causing her to laugh and give him a hug.” Santa came last night, but I feel asleep!” She had to tell him of her failed attempt to see Santa.” Did you get me a gift?” Why not try and squeeze out all the gifts possible from people? She was smart enough to know not just Santa gave out gifts on Christmas.

While the two; King and Prince talked back and forth, Bonnie didn’t really pay any attention to what was going on. Instead her focus was looking around the room and seeing all the faces that were there. Not until she felt herself moving from one set of arms to the other did her attention come back to the two. Waving towards her friend as he walked away, turning back to Ndale again. ” I want pancakes-shaped like things!” Making her demand for breakfast as she laughed scrunching her nose up at his touch. Once her feet touched the ground again she looked up at the tall man and watched as she lowered himself to her level. Nodding her head at his instructions,” Ok.” Turning around she went to look for a table, as the other girls seemed to be distracted, and one wasn’t chosen yet she picked the big empty on in the middle of the room, running over to it and doing her best to climb up into the tall chair.” Perfect, Tia over here!” She waved to her friend and when she joined, Juliet wasn’t very far behind, bringing someone else she’d never seen before with her. Causing her to shrink down in her seat, when Juliet happily introduced her as her big sister. She could be trusted right? Still her voice was meek and quiet with her simple and quick greeting.”Hi.” a shy smile on her face as she turned to see Ndale and Mia coming over with the food, her face brightened up but she still said nothing while quickly starting into her own food. She kept listening to what was being said and when Jamie came down and answered Tia’s question she was excited to be done eating so they could go open presents.

o u t f i t
                User Image

__

i t ' s__j u s t__t h a t__l i f e__t a s t e s__s w e e t e r
                _____w h e n__i t ' s__w r a p p e d__i n__d e b a u c h e r y !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

What a glorious day it was. Finn had taken some beauty to bed, her bed because he would never subject Bonnie to sounds her ears were too young for, and he left the lovely lass sated. He had given her a kiss on the cheek and a thank you before leaving her room. Finn felt awful leaving his poor roommate on her own after tucking her in with Poppy but he still wanted to get laid. After all, he wasn’t a sex addict for nothing. He couldn’t just decide against screwing someone when there were so many gorgeous girls here that wanted nothing more than a tryst between the sheets. Besides, it was a little Christmas gift to himself since he wouldn’t be getting much else. Finn hadn’t been here all that long so he didn’t expect gifts from anyone and he didn’t know if his family would be sending anything. He did have gifts for them, little handmade trinkets that he had yet to mail off, however he didn’t expect anything in return. The trip to the asylum was Finn’s gift from his parents, besides the only thing he wanted was his family, he missed them so much. It was harder, than he would have realized, during the holiday. He couldn’t imagine what it must be like for those that had been here far longer than him. He hadn’t been there very long but he was already missing them.

In fact, he was missing them so much that he could swear he heard his sister’s voice. Wait, what? He had to be imagining that voice. ‘No, no, she’s telling it wrong and A wadna imagine thon.’ Finn had been walking past some room when he heard the voice so he ended up doubling back and checking the nearby rooms. Most had nothing in them and then, there it was, a room with the children and his sister…and his brothers! What was going on here? He had to question why his parents would allow their dear children to come to the asylum but first he had to correct his sister. ‘A mean, if she’s going tae tell it, she mey as well tell it right.’ He thought as he stood in the door way. ”Ancient Kingdom. I wis an ancient kingdom, ye daft lass!” He called to her with a grin on his face. He really didn’t mean anything by calling her daft, it was a sort of term of endearment for their family, and he knew she’d understand. He threw his hands up in defense as he allowed her to take control of the story. Edith, his dear sister, really did tell lovely stories even if he gave her trouble for the way she told them. He folded his arms and leaned against the doorway while he watched Edith moved around to their siblings. When Edith moved near Finn and placed a hand on his arm, he straightened and raised his arms in the typical strong man pose, as he grinned. He moved into the room more so he could play along with story. This was what he had missed. They didn’t need to communicate vocally to know where each should move, instead playing out their story with a sort of choreographed elegance.

When the story was over, Finn grinned as Bonnie piped up with a question, he was glad to see she was doing well. Finn had worried about his tiny roommate but she seemed to be her bright self. He watched as the children scurried off to join Jamie for breakfast. Jamie happened to be a nice guy but Finn didn’t concern himself with the fellows around here much. After all, he only knew of Jamie because of Bonnie. As he turned to face his siblings he felt a pair of arms wrap around him as another form collided with his. He wrapped his arms around his sister as he grinned down at her. “A wis! A wis! It’s great to see ye all!” He frowned when Edith spoke again. “A will be giving out to that girl. We mae a deal. That adorably loose lipped lass will be ma undoing.” He sighed. He shook his head when she ruffled his hair and raised a brow. “A daen’t dislike anyone and A daen’t have any idea wot ye’re talking about…A haven’t slept with anyone.” He grinned. He wasn’t trying to lie to his siblings, they could probably see right through him, but he wasn’t about to admit to sleeping around. After all, he’s supposed to be getting better, not sleazing about. He turned to look at Oisin when he felt a hand on his sleeve and smiled at the boy as he watched him sign. "Ah! She dae, dae she? Well A can understand that. A missed ye all too." He decided to speak instead of singing since his brothers could understand the spoken language even if they choose not to use it. Finn moved, when he noticed Leith was singing to the other boys, and wrapped his arms around Leith as he hugged him from behind. “Ye talking about me?” He asked curiously as he held tight to Leith and eyed the other two boys. “Ye lads shaedn’t be spreading rumors even if it’s just amangst yourselves... especially about yer dear brother.”

He winked at the boys and pulled back, releasing Leith to his brothers, and looking at their small group. “Wud ye all like some breakfast?” He questioned. “Ye can tell me all about yer trip and A can give ye yer gifts!” He beamed. He had meant to mail them but his forgetful nature had left the gifts sitting in his room. He was going to mail them after Christmas along with a letter wishing everyone a happy new year, thankfully his flaw had paid off, and he could deliver them in person. He didn’t wait for his siblings’ responses as he draped an arm around Edith and steered her and the boys towards the cafeteria. The cafeteria was bustling, which shouldn’t have surprised Finn, but he looked to the shyer of his siblings. Finn knew Oisin and Alroy weren’t the best with crowds or new situations but they did need to eat. He was assuming they probably hadn’t had much to eat aside from airplane food and a few other snacks. “Ndale is a great lad! He runs the kitchen and makes the best scran.” He addressed his siblings hoping to calm them and take their mind from the large group of people.

[[ Dictionary for Finn ;; Giving out = scold ]]

Deipnosophist

RyoRin

Creature-Couture

haru_haru21

User Image

Benevolent Wolf

User Image
      User Image

Even numbers are God’s gift to us all
      Odd numbers are sent from the devil

I say that we should banish all odd numbers
      Because if I see just one of them I may just lose my mind

You see odd numbers drive me crazy.

User Image

Ndale had done a great job with breakfast. She was glad that he had chosen to work in a place like this because it meant she would be eating well. Her mind did wonder how they would be doing if he was an awful cook. She would probably not spend that much time in the kitchen or would stick to eating things that she knew no one could screw up. That was not the case and she was sure that if they ever got a bad chef they would not make it. She was pulled from her thoughts when her eyes landed on the food that lay in front of her. She had gone for something simple so that she did not feel tired when she was at work. The first time she had some of Ndale’s food she had nearly fallen asleep at her job. As time went on she had learned to stick to things that were not too heavy. If she was going to do heavy eating it would be before she went to sleep. After looking at her plate she watched as Remi went to the fridge to get his plate out. She wondered just what was he going to eat today. When he pulled of the napkin a faint smile came on her face.

It had been a while since she had seen beignets and it brought back some memories. For the most part they reminded her of the times her mother use to make them. They always tasted so good and she doubted anyone could ever make them like her mother. Her new mother had tried her best but they were not the same. It was kind of funny when she thought about how they turned out when she was done. Usually they were a real dark brown and the fruit on the inside was not all that tasty. It was nice to see that her mother had tried but in the end she stopped asking for them and placed the memory into her past. She had started eating her breakfast when she heard Remi say something. She lifted her head and looked at his beignets. He was such a kind person offering her some of his food. To think she did not even offer any of her breakfast to him. There was nothing really to offer since it was just toast and eggs but still it would have been the thought that count. Either way she was going to have to find a way to make it up to him or find something to give him. She was not going to go first but waited until he took a bite of his food. She slowly took one of his beignets but before she bite into it she made sure to look at him, “Thank you Remi.” She took a bite and as she was chewing she looked down at the food in her hand.

It tasted better than what her mother attempted at making. It was not like her mother’s but it still came close and she took another small bite. Now that she knew Ndale could make these she was going to make sure to put it in as a request. Not wanting to sit in silence she decided to make up a quick conversation to break the silence. When Remi started to talk she took a sip of juice. Something about the way he talked always made a smile come onto her face. He was a proper gentleman and there were even times when he attached miss onto her name. That did not bother her at all because it made the times he said her name even more interesting. She had not put much thought behind what she was going to wear either. She had no plans on dressing up so it only meant that she would be in gym shoes or flats. “I was just going to wear something simple, possibly jeans and some other things. Thank you for the compliment.” He liked what she wore and with that in mind she felt as if she had accomplished something. She had done her best to always look good because she wanted to attract his attention in some way. Seeing that she looked good in whatever she had on she was going to keep that in mind for future record.

Coming to this place had been the best decision she had made in a while. Working on the ranch with her grandparents had been nice but she had always wanted to do something else. After the boy she cared so much about broke up with her she really wanted to get away. He had moved out of the state but there were too many memories and it was driving her crazy. To keep herself busy she found herself looking up random jobs and when she stumbled across this place something about it just stuck in her mind. She debated on it for a while before she decided that she had nothing to lose and just went for it. As luck would have it she had made a smart decision and was now lucky enough to eating breakfast with someone she really liked. She had no regrets and as long as Remi was here she was sure she would never feel any. With the way things were going she had no idea what the future had in store for her. She would love to keep him in her life and if she could be more than his friend then things would be so much better. Thinking about the future gave her a lot of mixed feelings but for the most part some of them were good. Her thoughts came to an end as Remi motioned towards the new people coming in. She looked away from him to take note of everyone.

The group of gingers coming in she had never seen before which meant that they were new to this place. She took note of how many of them were around and moved on to other people in the room. It just now hit her that Noella and her little group were gone. Knowing that Noella was not around made her feel a bit at ease. Her head moved over to Delphine and the group of people that were around her. Most of them sitting at the table she had seen before and then there was an new male at the table. A bit of her wondered what his role would be when it came to Delphine. People were either her subjects or monkeys. The woman really annoyed her but since she was not crazy she made sure to not do anything that would push the woman over the edge. Her attention went from the male and to the woman sitting with Leon. Poor girl had no idea who she was dealing with. He was not as bad as Ndale but still just knowing what he did made her keep him as just a friend. She could not be mean to someone that treated her so nicely and never did anything to tick her off. It did not take long for her to notice a woman was standing at the table with all the children. This meant that she would be another new person that would be added to her list. She slowly started to tally up the new people in the room out of habit and she was about to smile when she realized it was an odd number. All she needed was one more person to show their face and the number would go back to even. As she was about to look back at Remi she spotted a girl who was still kind of new in her eyes and decided to add her to the list to make it even.

Well counting had kept her busy for a little while but when Remi said something she could not help but wonder what was on his mind. “What is strange?” She did not want to come across as nosey but she would love to know what was on his mind. There was a lot floating around her mind and if he asked she would not mind sharing. The more she thought about the new people the more she thought about how she needed to get to work. She had a job to do after all and even though this was a special day she was not going to get lazy. Instead she figured after she was done eating and talking with Remi she would go right to her work desk and greet people when they talked to her. If no one said anything to her she would organize her area again and then find small things to do to distract her. For now she was not going to focus on work she would keep listening to Remi and enjoy her drink since she had finished her breakfast.

My Mood: Happy___My Location: Kitchen___Speaking to: Remi ___Wearing: Comfy ___

RyoRin

Out Of Cookies;

Benevolent Wolf

User Image
                      User Image

Spending time with his family was nice but it was so nice to be back at work. He loved his job for two reasons. The first was because he got to help people express themselves. He knew how it felt to keep everything bottled up and it sucked. With art no one could really judge you and people were able to finally have a voice. Some patients were skilled with painting while others were good with their hands. Even if some people would not call their work art he would always see it as art only if a person said they had expressed themselves in some way. It was his job to help patients express themselves in some way and he would never give up on them. They had a right to have a voice and he was going to give them one. It took time for someone to find their skills but when they did he always felt good. Besides giving people a voice he found another reason to love working in this lovely place. He had met a nice group of women and some had been special enough to be called his bunnies. It was nothing degrading but a compliment in his eyes. These women were lovely and he loved spending a lot of time with them. Even if he was not sleeping with women he still treated them with respect. He was not rude like some of these men because he was raised to be a gentleman. If his aunt ever found out he was a rude he was sure she would never stop talking. Everyone else in the family had learned how to deal with her but he was not even trying to go down that road.

He never had to worry about upsetting his aunt because he was such a nice guy. Being back in this building made him feel good. It was Christmas which meant he needed to have his gifts passed out to people. He wanted to pass them out himself but he did not have the time for that. Instead he was going to have to ask a guard for help. Some of the guards in this place could be shady but that did not bother him. If they ever crossed him he had no problem with hurting them. He hated when people stole from him and seeing that he took the time to pick out these gifts he expected everyone to get them. The only gifts he would be handing out himself were the gifts from his aunt. Seeing that she had picked them out for Nied he would be nice to just hand them to the male. He still did not understand why she bought them for him but he knew better than to argue with her. He did not even know what she bought and he was not going to rip them open to find out. He placed the gifts in his room and decided to head to the kitchen to grab something to eat. He did not really eat much and the idea of putting something in his stomach seemed like the best idea to come into his mind. It had been a while since he had some of Ndale’s cooking and he could not wait to eat more of it. On his way down to the kitchen he stopped a guard to tell them to pass out his gifts and continued on his path.

Before he reached the kitchen he had the pleasure of someone running into him. He was not in a foul mood so he thought about just brushing it off. When he noticed it was a woman he had not seen before he figured it would be best to talk to her. Food was nice but he could never pass up a woman. He listened to the woman apologize twice and he shook his head. There was no need for her to be going on as if she had really hurt him. She had a good reason for being side tracked so he did not mind. “It is fine and I am glad to see that you are okay.” After he was done talking he heard her stomach growl and he decided to invite her to have breakfast with him. She was new to this place and it was best to get to know a person over a meal. It was good to see that she agreed to join him and while he was walking he made sure to tell her his name. A smirk came on his face when he heard her name. “Peri what a lovely name. It is a pleasure meeting you.” He had been away so he had no idea what new staff was coming in but he was sure he could just stop a person and find out. It was best to stay clued in on people he would be working with and to know about the patients he would be dealing with.

He held the door open for her to pass through and once she was inside he walked behind her. He took a quick scan of the room but when he did not see anyone that caught his interest his attention went back to Peri. He sat down across from her and listened to her question. He did not want to bore her with a long explanation so he made sure to keep it brief. “Well as you have noticed patients are free to walk around. They are not tied down to their rooms and it may take a while before you can tell staff from patients. Some will be easy and others will cause you to think twice.” There were some people here he felt should be patients but that was another story and he was not going to scare her. “If a patient was to start a fight then they will be punished. By punished they are sent to confinement for a while depending on what they did. Just a fair warning some people are dangerous so I advise you to be careful around them. You are going to know who they are when you start talking to them. They really don’t hide their nature.” He hoped he did not scare her but it was an important factor that he felt she should know. “Don’t worry we have some good guards here who are quick to respond if you ever need them. For the most part the staff here is nice. You will usually meet all of them whenever we have our meetings. I hope I did not bore you too much.” He could feel his hunger growing and decided it was time to get something to eat. “Right now I need something to eat. The chef here is real good so I know you’re going to love the food.” He waited for her to respond before he got up and made his way over to the counter.

Today he was going to be doing a lot of work so he needed to have a nice breakfast. After that long ride he was not going to make sure it was a nice portion on his plate. He placed meat on one side of his plate and grabbed some pancakes as well as eggs and hash browns to finish off his plate. He grabbed him something to drink and sat his things down at the table. He was not done just yet he still needed his fruit. He picked out an apple and placed it down next to his plate. He finally sat down and looked at everything in front of him. “I had a long trip this morning and all the way here I have been thinking about this food.” He did not bother to say anything else and started to eat his food. “Tell me about this patient you are assigned to. I like to know some things about people I may come across be it in my art room or in the hallway.” He continued eating his food slowly and as she was talking his eyes started to scan the room.

He gave most of his attention to Peri but he did notice Sybil out of the corner of his eye. What do you know one of his favorite people was in the room. She looked as lovely as usually but since he was already talking to someone he would address her later on. He did notice that Blair was no where around but he was not worried about her. That would just be another lady he would talk to later on. He had some gifts for both of them and before the day ended he would make sure to give them their gifts. Besides noticing Sybil he did notice a group of gingers in the room. He had not seen them before and he knew he would need to learn who they were later on. The room had grown busy for a little while as more people came into to fill their stomach. He did notice that the table Delphine was sitting at was starting to grow. He had no idea what was going on and for the time being he did not care what they did. There was another new person at the table and he shook his head. Her little group was steadily growing and he wonder how much of it had gone to her head. The note of Delphine in his mind he looked to Peri, “That red haired female at that table is someone you should look out for. I recommend you watch what you say around her unless you’re a good fighter then you have nothing to worry about.” He did screw the woman every once in a while but that did not mean he did not keep an eye on her. Something about her just left an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

He continued on with his breakfast and glanced down at his watch to see what time it was. Later on he would open up the room for people to come into but right now he was enjoying himself. He started to drink from his cup and glanced over at Peri, “If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I will do my best to answer them. I will just say that I was away for a while so if I don’t some things I do apologize right now.” He gave her a quick smile and started to drink again. He wanted to be as helpful as possible mostly because he loved helping out females and he was still trying to get a feel for her.

My Mood: Happy___My Location: Kitchen___Speaking to; Peri ___Wearing; Love it ___

Deipnosophist

Out Of Cookies; I hope that is okay.

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Star light, star bright
      I wish I may I wish I might
      Get at least one wish granted tonight

If you will not grant me that
      Then at least shine bright and protect me
      From the shadows of the night

User Image

The story they had been told was real nice and she looked forward to hearing more stories from the lady. What made things real interesting was the fact that everyone had their own little parts to act out. The acting really set this story apart from all the other stories she had been told. From now on she wanted to see people acting out the parts. Even though story time was fun it was time for her to get some food and she made her way down towards the kitchen with the rest of her friends. They had just got on the main floor when she felt Jamie scoop them up and scold them. Unlike the other Bonnie called herself a big girl and wanted to be let down. There were times when they did wonder off on their own but she still did not want to get Jamie in trouble. This place had a lot of scary people which meant that their shadows were real bad. Be that as it may the group did have a lot of fun when there was no adults around. She was still scared of shadows but she always had a lot of fun with her friends when they were close by her. Going on adventures was something she could not ignore but she was going to try and be careful so that she did not get Jamie in trouble.

Jamie led the way into the kitchen and once they were inside people went their own ways. She watched as Bonnie went to Ndale and Juliet went off to meet some woman. Without think Jamie left her behind and a bit of her wanted to wonder off but she stayed in her place. Once he returned she patted her stomach in an attempt to tell him that she was hungry. Her attention was pulled away from Jamie when Bonnie waved for her to come over. She made her way over to the table and climbed up the chair. She waited for the others to come over. After finding out that the woman was Juliet’s sister she felt a bit relaxed. She was not much for talking especially when she was hungry. When Ndale and Maia came over she thanked them for her meal, said a quick prayer and started to down her food. It tasted real good and her stomach was so happy to finally have something inside of it. She sat in silence for a while but when the topic of gifts came up her ears perked up. She could not wait to open more presents and to think they would be able to do it right after they were done eating. Seeing that she had already opened some gifts today she was in no real rush to get to these. Her mother had always told her that it was bad to eat your food real fast. As she was eating her meal her attention moved away from her plate and over toward Remi. She had noticed that he went over to the fridge and she wondered what he could have gotten.

Tia finished her breakfast and looked around at the others. “I want to have some fun today.” She looked over at Juliet and then Bonnie, “I want to play dress up.” Playing with toys was fun for a while but she loved doing other things. Also by going to people’s rooms she could see if they got her any gifts. If a person did not get her anything she was sure they would feel guilty and give her something. She would accept candy that was given out on Halloween because to her candy was candy. This was no important because her main focus was finding people to play dress up with, “We need to find people to dress up.” It did not take Juliet long to come up with some names, “How about Nani, Tigger and Su.” She looked over at their table and nodded her head, “That sounds like some fun. It is always nice to pick out clothes for men.” She started to scan the room for some people to dress up. Remi was out of the question since he had to work and so was Jessie. Whoever she was going to pick was going to have to be a patient. Her attention stopped on Delphine’s table. The last time they played dress up with her everyone got a gift from her so since this was the day of giving whatever they were going to get had to be good. “I pick Delphine because she gives us stuff.” That was the biggest reason and also some of her clothes were different. She turned to look at Jamie, “You have to play as well.” She turned her head towards Bonnie, “Do you have anyone you want to pick.” She waited on the girl to reply before she went on. “It has been decided. The people who will make look fabulous are Nani, Jamie, Tigger, Su, Tristan, Delphine, Maia, Ndale, and Nied.” She leaned in so that only Juliet and Bonnie could hear her, “Remember besides dress up gifts are just as good.” She pulled away from them and finished off her juice.

Once she was done drinking she sat her cup down and looked around the room, “All we have to do is go tell everyone that we are going to dress them up today.” She hopped out of her chair and looked around the room. Everything seemed so much bigger now that she was on the ground. She knew where everyone was but before she left she made sure to tell Jamie she was heading off. “I will be back, don’t worry I am not leaving the kitchen.” She went for Delphine not bothering to wait for Jamie’s reply. He had left her alone when he chased after Juliet and nothing happened to her. There was no need for him to panic and plus Remi was in the room so she felt real safe. She moved around some people and was about to say something to Delphine when her eyes landed on the other people at the table. She was okay with everyone but Shenzi. Seeing that the woman seemed to be in a good mood she was not entirely worried. Her eyes next landed on the new guy and she looked him over slowly. He had on some cool clothing but what stuck out the most to her was his spiky hat. She always wondered if the spikes hurt the people wearing them. Just looking at it made it seem as if the spikes ran through the other side. If he was to get hit on the head she had a feeling it would hurt real bad. Seeing that she did not know him she was not real close to him but keep some space. Her eyes darted down to his shadow for a quick second before moving back up at Agro, “A giant with a spiky hat.” She started at him for a few seconds before she turned her attention towards Delphine who was smiling.

She never understood why people were scared of her but that was for another time. Playing dress up was on her mind and she needed to talk to Delphine, “Miss Delphine can you play dress up with us later on.” She waited until the woman looked down at her, “I got nothing better to do. After the tea party if you spot me then sure. You know I know someone who may want to play as well.” Tia leaned in closer and while Delphine whispered in her ear she turned to look at Agro. There was no way she was going to play dress up with him. People in this place all had a purpose in her eyes. Some people she played dress up with, others she went on adventures with, and finally there were those that she liked to climb on and play games with. That man was clearly meant to be climbed on and nothing more. “I don’t want to dress him up, he is too big. Plus I don’t know if he is mean or not.” “If you don’t ask you will never know.” That was true and seeing that she had nothing to lose she had nothing to be scared of. She turned her head to look at him, “Excuse me sir.” She patted his leg and pulled her hand away very quickly, “Miss Delphine said your name was Mr. Agro. Seeing that I don’t know you I just wanted to know if you were nice or mean.” His response was a bit different, "I'm as evil as the big bad wolf." That was the first time she ever heard that and it caused her to think about it. After a little while of thinking she had a reply for him, "The big bad wolf was mean to little red riding hood and the three little pigs. I am not either one of them which means that you are going to have to be nice to me." She had some confidence in her words but she still was going to keep an eye on him.

On her way back to the table she did notice that whatever Remi was eating looked real good. After she delivered the news she was going to pay him a visit. Tia stopped at the table and looked up at them, “Delphine said she will play with us.” She looked over at Jamie, “I will be back again. I am going to try some of Remi’s breakfast.” Again she did not wait for him to reply and made her way off to talk to Remi. As she was heading over to him she noticed Pen and Keira were sitting at a table. Not wanting to get side tracked she waved to them and continued walking. Once she got to Remi’s table she did not bother to pull up a chair instead she moved right up to his leg and looked at his food, “That looks yummy.” She patted his leg and waited for him to pick her up, “Today I am going to play dress up with some people. I know you two are busy so I asked some of my friends.” She made it a habit of telling Remi what she was going to do for the day just so if anything happened he at least knew where she was or what she was doing. Since she was playing dress up she would be doing a lot of traveling, “We picked Nani, Jamie, Tigger, Su, Tristan, Delphine, Maia, Ndale, and Nied. Just so you know Nani is Juliet’s sister, I just met her today. I asked Delphine already and Juliet and Bonnie will ask everyone else.” She kept an eye on her friends to make sure none of them left without her. “You know earlier a new lady named Edith told us a story and her brothers acted out different parts of the story. It was really nice and I cannot wait to hear more stories from her.” She adjusted herself in his lap and looked around at some of the other people in the room. “What are you doing today?” She knew he would be cleaning or fixing things but she liked having an idea of where he would be. Just in case she got scared she could either run to him or tell someone where he was so that they could get him.

My Mood: Happy___My Location: Kitchen___Speaking to; Bonnie, Juliet, Jamie, Nani, Agro, Delphine, and Remi ___Wearing:I like ___

Creature-Couture

Koiyama Isis

Deipnosophist

RyoRin

r a d i u m - b i r r

Out Of Cookies;

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

」OVERLY INTERESTED ASSISTANT
      With: Calcifer
      Wearing: Work Attire

I've got a theory!

User Image

Sybil's eyes caught on to Mal who was sitting down with a young man, a new face it seemed. The youth did not have a name tag nor any signature that she could find to see who he was. He must have joined the asylum a few days ago during all the commotion for the young Lee's Christmas party. Normally she was on to everyone, and knew everything about them from the very first step that made in here however in the past few days she was a very busy girl. A lot of shipment for the medical supplies had came in this week, and she was in-charge of doing inventory. She had to look over each box and check over how many items it contained then mark off each box. After that it was job to restock all of those new items in to proper placement. Most of the items were medical though; needles, pills, ect. So they went to mostly Miss. Ra's and Miss Cruz offices. Of course she placed some of the tranquilizers in the rest of the staffs rooms for their protection.

It had been such a busy time that she lacked in her normal duties mostly with checking in with Miss Ra. She worked under her mostly, as an intern of sorts here, and tried her best to please the annoyed temptress. Still the woman didn't seem to be too displeased with her as she looked her way and even nodded her head towards her. It made Sybil's chest build up pride as she truly did not want to make the woman think any less of her. It would kill her mentally. With a nod of her head she simply declined the offer for now, as her attention was now on the young man who Miss Ra sat with. He had blond hair and held an angry scowl on his face. Pure rage almost. ' Blond hair and anger issues perhaps,' She thought while taking out her files and started to read the names on them.

Her files contained over 20 new names of patients who would be joining them or have just joined them within the past month. There was a few however someone of them transferred or had an appeal to their hearing. Some just never showed up, possibly because they were detained by their families or that they changed their mind in self entering here. It happened all the time. She could have to sort threw the ones who were not here and give the information to the medical staff one day. Sometimes the Lee family forgot and thus she wanted Miss Ra to have the information as soon as possible. " Lets see..... No all these are females and lack a willy. Maybe this is him..." She mused to herself as she picked up Tates file and simply browsed threw it. " Psychopathy and other disorder's that boarders on a level of sadism. No wonder why she is fascinated by him. " She muttered to herself as she closed the file and simply took a sip of her coffee.

Her eyes then went over to Mal as she watched the woman stand up and walk by her. When hearing her command to check over Jasmine, the youth nodded her head . " Yes, of course I will Ma'am. " She said, only to watch her mentor walk over to three new faces. They all appeared to be related too with their white hair and pale complexions. Wonder what she wants with those three,..' The thought passed for a second before she simply shrugged her shoulders before her eyes moved away from the scene. She was going to see Jasmine but first she wanted to see who else was in here. Her eyes landed on Maia and Ndale who seemed to rather close. ' If those two started dating then I'm the queen of England.' She thought while raising her eyebrow. Honestly she loved Maia however the woman was too good for Ndale, who she also loved. He was a good cook but damn he was man whore.

" Hello your majesty, " She said as her eyes landed on Leon and the woman with the pixie cut that held pink in it. She wasn't sure who she was more happy to a** as there was now more staff member's. That was the tricky part in working here. Most of the patients were very good looking however she held the strict policy of never dating them. She was still never sure in how the rest of the staff did it but honestly it annoyed her. Even the powerful Tau got away with it, and he slept with everyone! Suddenly Shenzi, Alek and NIed walked in, causing her to raise her eyebrow at them. It seemed that 'The Queen' was back as well, forcing her to smile lightly. She didn't mind the tea time crew as much as most in here. " Welcome back your majesty. " She said as she walked passed the table, giving her own respect to the woman, however dared to not stay long as she knew the queen was going to enjoy tea now. No one would ever get away with that.

As she left the kitchen the woman found her self walking down the hallway and tot he underground lairs, needing to check up on Jasmine. As she made her way down there the girl couldn't help but to pause when seeing that the young Calcifer "Cal" Faire was done here as well and appeared to be making small talk with the security guard. Or something near that. " Mr Faire, pray tell what are you doing? I hope you aren't up to sumfink with yer little mates. Which reminds me why are you alone? " She asked , completely ignoring the guard. He was an idiot anyways and she had heard rumors that he was taking money for some reason. Such a complete waste of space and money if you asked her and now he wasn't even watching over the containment cells for the bad children. At least the Pyro was more competent then he was.

Tiggerluvme

S ii t a r a v e

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

♓ ♓
      ───────────────
      XXXLocation: 1th floor. Living Room
      XXXTagged With: Poppy
      XXXWearing: Seasons outfit
      ───────────────

User Image

He watched her open the pepper spray and noticed the look she gave towards the object. It wasn't that he gave her anything that any father wouldn't give his daughter in this situation. After all she was a child and was just thrown int he dog pen. The only difference in this situation from schooling was that she was locked with them and he could lose his job in beating one of them half to death with a cane. Not that he would. After all he had more sense then that and had to hold himself up as a proper man. He was and thus the illusion wasn't hidden too bad. If anything his young daughter would realize that one day he was in the right over this and prayed that the day it happened she would have that pepper spray. Or that someone from his own friend group would be there with a lead pipe. Either one of those two ways would work out for him. " It is until you find your way around. Don't want you heading to the wrong room while trying to find the right one. " He explained with a light smile. He knew he would have to explain himself, at least to calm her down a bit. She held her mothers spirit in more ways then one and gingers were not called 'fiery' for nothing.

" Just keep it with you for the next few weeks is all, at least till you get to know everyone and the new one's coming in here. After that I swear I'll do my best take a step back. Only a wee bit though. " He said, adding a small amount of humor to lighten up the conversation. When he looked back up he noticed that Poppy was shaking her head and walking across the room to throw away her trash. She seemed to be in her own head for a second, just a split though, until she sat back down on the chair next to him. When hearing her question if he was going to be working on a lot of things today, the elder male simply nodded his head 'yes'. There was a lot of work to do despite it being the winter time. If anything it made his job more annoying then normal. He had to check on the plants outside, and trim all of the dead one's off in hopes of making it an easier growth for the spring. Plus there was the window plants that did well in this season. They were a bit easier to manage if you asked him although due to the bitter cold people would argue.

He also had to work in side the green house, and make sure that the plant life and the pound life was in good shape. He didn't want the poor creatures to die in there all because he missed one day in checking the water temperature. Or worst if their water got infected! ' Probably by some lonesome human putting their hands in there without thinking about the eco system in there. Selfish the lot of them. ' The thoughts crossed his head and in a few split seconds there was anger in his gaze. It was not that he hated all humans, just the actions they did. His daughter was a perfect example of being a pure human who would never damage something with a lack of thought. Along with some of the children in here, however the rest of the world was disgusting. At times he couldn't help but to wonder if he should be locked up in here with the rest of these insane people, possible head injury or three from his past. But then again no one questioned him and he was better at hiding it then most. Just the luck of the cards so to speak.

" What about you dear? " He asked while glancing back towards the kitchen, seeing a few new faces here and there. " Are you going to have any swim practices today for the patients? I bet some of them would like to take their mind off on this day." He said with a kind smile playing on his lips now. Honestly these days were painful and held a harsh meaning to some. He knew this for a fact as spent some time watching and listening to a few over the years. This holiday would just remind some that their families had locked them up here, and for some it was forever. To a hand full of the people this fact did not matter anymore as they made their own family here however for the new patients this would be challenging. Some of them lucked out as there was large groupings of family member's here, Lee and Dalen's were a fine example of that.

" Or are you thinking about mingling with the people around here? " He asked his eyes landed on back of the Queen who he could hardly see. It seemed that she was back which made him sigh in relief. With her back then her little crowd of people would hopefully act better within the next few months. Maybe even Draven's little group would simmer down in fear of annoying her. Draven was a mad man yes, however some alliances needed to be made even in here. Especially if he wanted to protect his children. ' Same is going to have to happen to Aden and his hench men,..' He thought with an amused smile showing on his lips. Only for the briefest of seconds though. ' Why is this always happening around my life? ' Thinking this as these 'turf' wars were playing in his head. Honestly this was going to be annoying is someone snapped on any of the power houses in this place decided to play some games. " I could introduce you too a few people that just came out of cages?"

[OOC: It's alright Deip xD Mine is short too)

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deipnosophist

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

”You are no fun at all Minho.” Jonghyun stated as he rolled his eyes, Minho had been far too tired to even go to get breakfast but he could totally understand why. That flight was a long one followed by a three hour car drive up to a town in the middle of the mountains. The only reason he was awake right now was because he had a double shot of espresso in his system keeping his a** awake. ”Guess I should go get food.” He muttered softly as his stomach growled loudly. Thankfully he has a very photographic memory so he could find his way back to the café with relative ease. As he walked down the hall from Minho’s room he spaced out for what had to have been less than half a second when he felt himself collide with a wall of muscle. ”Ooooof” He gasped as he felt himself falling backwards and as his back hit the floor the wind knocked from his lungs.

Jonghyun groaned softly, his eyes still closed still from the fall. When he peeled them open he was not at all prepared for what he found hovering on top of him. The blue haired obviously gay male on top of him is incredibly handsome. Probably one of the best looking men he’d seen in a while. A smirk tugged Jonghyun’s lips up as his eyes locked with Aden’s. ”Well...” He paused and raised a brow, ”I can honestly say I am not at all accustomed to being beneath another man.” His smirk drew deeper yet as his eyes scanned Aden recognizing his shock, ”I’m always on top.” He stated and then slowly leaned in, pressing his lips to Aden's, his hand comming up to cup his neck pulling him closer and deepening the already sensual kiss. After a few moments of almost full on making out with Aden he pulled back and smirked,then made his way out from under him. Standing up he offered his hand to help Aden to his feet. ”See you around.” Jonghyun smirked and winked at Aden and then turned and entered the café making his way to the breakfast line. ’When the hell did I get so cheeky?’ He thought to himself, shrugging and smirking as he got his food which consisted of pancakes, bacon and eggs. As he turned and spotted a nice quiet table he made his way over but never actually made it as he felt something crash into him. The tray falling from his hands and clattering against the floor. Before Jonghyun’s lean body ever touched the floor of the café he’d had whoever dared attack him flipped over beneath him his elbow to his throat. ”My my Dongseng, it’s nice to see that Harvard hasn’t dulled your martial arts skills.” Jonghyun stared wide eyed with shock as his brother in law spoke from under him. ” You mind getting off me before you crush my windpipe.”

Jonghyun laughed and stood up and helped his brother up clapping hands and leaning in for one of those bro hugs. Jong laughed and shook his head, ”Aish hyeong is that how you greet people? By attacking them?” Jonghyun shook his head and crossed his arms, ”I can tell you that those kind of greetings aren’t accepted here in America like they are back home in China.” He shook his head and laughed. ”Actually I was hugging you but I suppose there was a bit more force behind it than normal.” Jonghyun laughed as Rai Zu spoke ”Whever you say hyeong.” Jonghyun shook his head and frowned as his stomach growled, ”Yah! Hyeong you waisted my food.” Jonghyun pouted and placed his hand over his stomach, ”Ahh mianhae dongseng, I’ll go get you some more pancakes…” Jonghyun laughed and nodded, ”Alright, I’ll get a table.” He nodded and made his way over to a table, he could feel all the curious gazes on his back but he didn’t care. Being an attorney he was used to large packed courtrooms and hundreds of people watching him, judging him. Jonghyun sighed and turned to look for Rai Zu to check what was taking him so long but instead of his eyes landing on Rai Zu he saw that gorgeous blue haired man. A smirk formed on Jonghyun’s lips as he caught Aden staring at him. Jong looked Aden up and down not so subtly, taking his form in, tall muscular, he obviously did some form of working out because of his abs. His eyes darkened with lust as he approved of what he saw. ”Yah! Dongseng stop checking out the patients. Especially the troublemaking ones.” Jonghyun turned his gaze from Aden’s delicious torso onto Rai and he quirked a brow. A trouble maker hm? Jong rolled his eyes and looked at his brother, ”Yeah yeah.” He laughed and sat down and began to eat, he was beyond pleasantly surprised with how good the food here is. ”Omo this food is freaking fantastic.” He exclaimed between bites of his pancakes. ” Right! Our chef’s name is Ndale he’s the rapunzel with the long brown hair and the stache over there.” Jonghyun followed Rai Zu’s gaze to the man who had served him and laughed, ”Well he can cook his a** off. Damn.” He laughed and took another bite. ”YAH! Hyeong! What the hell happened to I’ll wait for you hm?” Jonghyun blinked and looked up laughing as he spotted an angry Lee Tae Young accompanied by a tired looking Lee Hyung Seok.

”Jesus Tae Young, it’s nine am don’t go screaming so early in the morning.” He stated as he wiped his hands with a napkin and stood up and gave Tae a hug and then looked up at Hyung Seok, ”Aigoo hyeong you look like crap…perhaps after breakfast you should go back to sleep.” He smiled at Hyung Seok as he hugged him as well and then sat back down. ”Did you just arrive here hyeong?” He stated as he looked over at Hyung Seok nodding as he responded yes. Jong raised his glass and took a sip of his orange juice and then looked between the three of the four Lee brothers. ”So. Where’s Chang?” He asked in a bored tone. ”Hyeong’s likely trying to apologize to noona. He got her angry earlier.” Jonghyun found himself scowling at the mention of Chang pissing his sister off. If that b*****d hurt her no one on the face of the planet would find his body. ”Oh?” Jong blinked and took another sip of the OJ, ”What the hell did he do?” He quirked a brow and laughed as Tae Young explained, ”He should know by now how good noona is at fighting she doesn’t need any padding or defense.” He’d know, his sister trained him and used to beat the living hell out of him if he didn’t take her seriously. ”Where is noona anyway?” He raised a brow, ”She’s probably in their room…she doesn’t know you’re here does she?” Jonghyun grinned and nodded, ”Well I’ll be damned merry Christmas to her, she’s going to be shocked.” Jonghyun grinned and nodded, ”I hope so, I’m the lawyer for this place now.” He laughed and ended up conversing with his brothers for a good twenty minutes.

”Okay check it, that blonde over there with the cute curvy brunette that’s Elara, she’s a close friend of ours. The brunette girl with her is Mika she’s the librarian. And that boy with them he’s a patient his names Dominique.” Jonghyun nodded taking in the names and faces of the people Rai Zu and Tae Young were pointing out to him and Hyung Seok. They were trying to teach him the names and faces of the residents of the asylum. ”And the guy with the blue hair you were checking out earlier, his names Aden. He’s the resident fashionista.” Jong laughed he could sort of tell, that necklace and ring that he was wearing are Alexander McQueen. As Tae began pointing more people out Jonghyun’s phone buzzed from a text message. He pulled the iphone out of his back pocket and raised a brow, ”Oh I have to take this. I’ll be back in a little while.” He smirked and looked over his brothers and stood up and made his way out into the lobby standing before the sliding glass doors that separated the warmth of the asylum from the bitter cold of the asylum’s parking lot. Jonghyun’s phone went off again and he answered, ”I don’t know how the hell I managed to get myself lost in a small city but I have.” Jonghyun laughed as he heard his close friends voice followed by a string of nasty curses in Korean. ”Calm down hyeong, tell me where you are.” He snickered, he was actually shocked usually he had a damn good sense of direction. Given the man’s profession he’d have to. But then again he likely didn’t have his GPS with him since Minho broke it before he left dropping it into a extra large coke and well if Jong didn’t have a GPS he’d have been lost too.

Jong directed his close friend through the town and to the entrance to the mountain road. Hanging up he waited and as he saw the daylight running beams though the white wash of snow heavily falling he smirked and stepped out of the sliding doors into the frigid cold watching as the audi SUV parked. ”Are you insane it’s snowing and freezing get your a** inside.” ”Nice to see your still as bossy as you were a week ago Jinki hyeong.” Jonghyun laughed as he hugged his friend, ” Come on lets get you checked in as a guard and I’ll introduce you to my family.” Jonghyun went over to the receptionist and they went through the process Jinki got his room and the key, Jong took him up there and then down to the café. ”What the hell took you so long Jong.” Jonghyun laughed as Tae called out to him, ”Who’s this Jong? You’re boyfriend?” Jong and Jinki both had a look of disgust on their faces at Rai Zu’s comment. ”Not a chance, I’m straight.” Jonghyun nodded, ”And I am gay as we all know but anyway. This is my close friend Kim Jinki. Jinki these are my brothers Rai Zu, Hyung Seok and Tae Young.” Jong smiled and looked at Jinki, ”You have got to get some food the cook here is amazing, do you hyeong’s mind making sure he eats something while I go see noona please?” He grinned and turned away making for the exit of the café, he blinked his eyes widening as he spotted someone familiar. Key.

His Kibum was here, in the cafeteria right now. Every instinct in his body screamed for him to run over to him but he knew Key wasn’t going to willingly run back into his arms and it was going to take some coaxing to return to normal. He wasn’t particularly in the mood to get bitched out in front of everyone so he’d have to go and see Key when they could be alone to talk. He made his way to the door watching as Jinki spotted his brother, ”DONGSENG!” Jonghyun couldn’t help but smile as Jinki rushed over and tossed his arms around Kibum, Jinki probably hadn’t seen Kibum for almost as long as he hadn’t seen him. Well that was an exaggeration, Jinki is a world class assassin working for Hades the king of the underworld and he tended to get dragged away from home allot for months at a time but in the end he always came home. Jong remembered Jinki telling him one day when he came home both Kibum and Taemin were gone. Jong at the time had feared that Jinki’s enemies in the underworld had killed the boys but he’d heard instances of them resurfacing and being spotted. Jong smiled as he watched Jinki with Kibum for a moment, they had allot of catching up to do so he’d leave them to it. Hopefully Jinki would put Kibum in a good mood to soften the blow of him being there.

Jonghyun made his way to his sisters room having gotten the key from Rai who had one in case of extreme emergency and frowned noticing she wasn’t there, ”She probably went to go check in the new patients or meet any new workers.” He stated as he took his red leather jacket off and then sat down on the made bed. A maid must have been in here already or something. He sighed and laid back down and before he knew it he’d closed his eyes and was woken up by the sound of the door opening. ”Noona?” He muttered and sat up rubbing his eyes as he saw his big sister enter the room a big sleepy grin on his lips, ” Merry Christmas Noona.” He laughed at the look of shock on her face and hugged her back as she hugged him. ”Are you surprised to see me?” he grinned, ”I hope you can get used to me being around I’m your new lawyer.” He smirked and kissed her cheek.

Deipnosophist

haru_haru21

Creature-Couture

xS e y e r"

My Mood:Happy___My Location:My Room__Speaking To:Minho___My Threads:Shinning Style
                                                                Out Of Character; Totes got permission to move Key : D XD Jong's a cheeky b*****d stealing a kiss from Aden.

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

xxxxxF o r e v e rxxy o u n g xxIxx c o m exx f r o m xx G o d xx k n o w sxx w h e r e
      xxxxxxxxB e c a u s exx n o w xx I ' m xx h e r exx w i t h o u txx a xx h o p e xxo rxx c a r e.

xxxxxxxI xxa m xx t h e xx v i c t i m
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA n d xx t h e xx m u r d e r e r

xxxxxxxxxY o u xx s p e a k xx o f xx l o v e xx b u t xx I ' v e xx n e v e r xx h e a r d xx o f xx h e r xx

User Image

Puck swore he heard a voice of some kind; however it was too foggy in his head. Time it’s self was slowing down in that second, ticking away and at some point it felt as if it had completely stopped. The pain of the glass being embedded in his flesh was gone, replaced with a stinging in his heart. The pain seemed to be a mix of stabbing and heart ache. Some might say he was being over dramatic however he knew how it felt to have a blade stab threw his flesh, among other body injuries, and this feeling was close. At least with physical injuries he could take pills to stop it but emotional was new. It was something he hadn’t felt in years, blocking it with a painted face as it was easier to block the pain then face it. But this was Conn, his savior. It was a connection to this world and now it was torn away. He felt his head lifted from the ground and saw a few glimmering pieces of glass fall. On each piece there was small spots of blood painted on them, just enough to cause his focus to land back on the ground. His head was then moved towards something warm, comporting in a way, but something strange. Somewhere in his head there was a part of him screaming to push the soothing feeling away while the other part was begging to stay. It was such a familiar feeling yet such a distant one that he could not place. It semi reminded him of how people talked about mothers, but only for a split second. Not that he would ever say such things, after all he was a Lost boy and Lost boys did not need anything near that, especially a figure as prominent as a mother.

A song was started to be heard and though the youth's eyes were glazed over there seemed to be signs of recognition. He did not know the song but enjoyed it none the less, proof being that his tense body was un-tensing, allowing his muscles to relax. His left eye twitched a few times as she stroked his face, maily because his hate for such contact. It creeped him out. Always had since he could remember However before any defensive action could take place the song was over. He forced his body to sit up quickly, not enjoying the comforting feeling anymore. Reality seemed to hit and all he could think of was that an adult woman was trying to make him feel at ease/ ' It has to be a trick.' He thought sourly as he stared straight at her. Of course MIka has on such a sad smile, one that almost tricked him in to thinking that she was alright. Almost. Mika may have been sympathetic right now, appealing to his emotion but she was still an adult. A pirate. And like all adults she was not to be trusted in any way shape or form for it could be costly on the last bit of family he held now. After all they trusted the adults here to take care of them and what did they do? Tear them apart.

Suddenly he felt her pull him up and embraced him. ' It's just another adult trick..' He thought although was too tired to move from her. It felt nice but still he knew it was a lie. Adults always used kindness as a lie. He didn't have to suffer anymore from the lies though as he heard the open, along with the voice of his savior. November's voice was filled with rage, yelling at the other female and asking what she was doing. The term stupid pirate came up which was something he felt now justified. He was happy that he wasn't the only one thinking it, and hearing someone else call MIka that was proof that she was one. After all November was his second savior, the true mother of their group. With tired eyes he watched as Mika walked over towards the bathroom before hearing the door shut closed. When that happened he felt hands his face, forcing him to turn his attention back towards his beloved one. It seemed that she had heard the news as well. The difference was that she took it in more of a rage and seemed to keep it together more then he could. She was such a stronger mother then he was and the proof was the shinning tears that fell from her eyes.

He fallowed November to the bed and sat down on it. It was then he started to feel the pain again, mostly from the glass on his body but it was something he could take. It was the emotional pain that was killing him inside. He felt her take out pieces of the glass from his face, seeing them gleaming in the light from the room. He was sure that he looked like a mess at the moment and would have scars on his face from this little incident. He wasn't going to be pretty anymore... And with no one protecting them then he was sure they would be sold back. After all this place had to be involved with 'them' some how, as all business were in some way. Just the very thought of any of the going back to that hell caused a shiver to run up his spin and a few tears to run down his face. He tried his best to stop them but it was too late at November had already saw them. When hearing her speak the youth had to pause for a few seconds, as her words sinked in to his head. She had a point now. It was just going to be them to protect the boys now. " The Lost Boys..." He muttered as the boys faces appeared in his head. He then felt her hug his torso, before puling away and taking his head.

" You never look like a skeleton," He said, feeling a bit of his old self come back up. He fallowed after her from the bed and walk to her room. The walk was silent, more so then normal. She got dressed quickly and seemed to be hiding her body once again. It was a shame to Puck as he always saw her as a perfect female. She and him held the same body ideals, something that the doctors seemed to disagree with but who asked those idiots. When hearing that she wanted t tell the Twins first the male could only not his head in agreement. When she set her mind to something then there was no stopping her, causing him to simply fallow her in to the kitchen. He dared not to look up at anyone, not wanting them to see him being tired or exhausted. He couldn't have them know that they were weak at the moment. Although November would certainly allow non of that as right when she walked in to the kitchen she attack the white haired woman who was flirting with their twins.

Puck didn't even dare to make a move towards the females to try and stop that madness. After all these females needed to learn their place, same with the males in this asylum. No one touched the Lost Boys. His eyes then traveled towards the twins who had their heads down in apologetic and watched with a bit of fascination as they showed empathy towards the lady who their mother attacked. ' Stupid broad still had it coming,' He thought as his left eye twitched a bit before fallowing November out of the room. " The only ones left are Pen and Nibs," He said with little emotion in his voice. He still felt dead inside, not enjoying this feeling at all.

XXXXXXX With: Mika And the TwinsXXXXXXX Location:Hallway XXXXXXX Wearing: Happy Holiday's

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff