Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

__

_f u m b l i n g__h i s__c o n f i d e n c e ,
            __a n d__w o n d e r i n g__w h y__t h e__w o r l d__h a s__p a s s e d__h i m__b y !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

He was glad she had stopped guessing. He didn’t want to keep denying her yet he didn’t want to give away what her gift was. After all, that was the fun of Christmas. You didn’t know what you were going to get until you received it. The suspense and surprise just got one’s blood pumping, not that Neil or Rizzo ever needed help with that when around each other, it was just nice to have it be from a surprise gift instead of sex. Though surprise sex was also nice too. But he was getting off topic. He hadn’t wanted to spill the beans and it seemed he wouldn’t have to, for now, but there was still a long night ahead of them. So it could easily change. He was completely content with standing there in silent contemplation until he heard Rizzo mention she had gotten him something. They had briefly discussed this earlier but he still couldn’t believe it. “I can’t believe you got me something…and I can’t wait to see it!” He grinned at her. It had been surprising that anyone that wasn’t from Wonderland would have a gift for him. Though it was probably equally surprising that he would have gifts for anyone that wasn’t from Wonderland. Neil just generally didn’t do much for the holidays. They were a time for joy and cheer and Neil was generally anything but that. Well, unless he had some sort of substance to abuse, then he was a happy little camper. Generally, the staff nipped that in the butt as soon as they found out about his drugs.

It wasn’t hard. One minute he was grumpy and the next minute everything was unicorns and cotton candy. The current situation was more like a zombie unicorn, it was awesome, but there was a high risk it could kill him. If anything he’d probably die of embarrassment but that’s no less of a death, right? At least he had Rizzo with him and as they danced he could feel his nerves wash away. They weren’t doing half bad! Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and he almost tripped over his own feet. He stumbled a little but was glad he hadn’t taken the both of them to the floor. He was used to being touched by Rizzo but he hadn’t really expected this. He hadn’t really expected anything. This whole night was one giant surprise and it got even more surprising when Rizzo wanted to know about him. He focused on his words and not what they meant. He hadn’t wanted to think about who he was or his past. That’s why he was always trying to get his hands on drugs. The higher he was the harder it was to remember his past. “Me? Oh…um..I’m just your typical kid from some small Midwest town. I grew up with my aunt and uncle since my parents died when I was younger. It was a car accident or something…I don’t really remember.” What a lovely excuse. It worked so well with his existing memory problems that there would be no question about it. Hopefully. “I didn’t much fit in with the crowd so I just stuck around with myself and two or three other people.”

What he didn’t say was that those two or three other people were his dead, ex-girlfriend, her sister, and his dealer. He had already revealed more than he meant to and he didn’t want to go revealing anything else. It would have to wait until later. After all, you don’t want to tell a current romantic prospect that you’re the reason the old one died. That would be like shooting yourself in the foot and trying to run a marathon. It’s not impossible but it’s not easy either. As she asked a question, he sighed, he wasn’t unhappy but this was one topic he’d rather leave alone. “I was a troublemaker.” That was the easiest and most vague way to explain but he couldn’t stay vague for long as another question came at him. “I…did a lot of drugs, pulled a lot of stunts, fought often, the usual. Nobody thinks very highly of you when you’re different. Especially in a town as small as where I lived.” He hoped that would suffice. He didn’t really want to ruin this night but all this talk of his past was bringing him down. He just wanted to dance with Rizzo, kiss under the mistletoe, and exchange gifts. That’s all. His night was making an up swing when Rizzo suggested they leave the dance floor. He grinned at her and nodded. Anything would be better than trying to dance to a fast song.

As they started to move off the dance floor a group came running by and separated Neil and Rizzo just a bit. He waited patiently for them to cross his path and set back on catching up to Rizzo. They weren’t that far away and as he looked at her, he found she was looking at him, and he grinned. Eventually he caught up to her and bumped into her. When had she stopped moving? As she pressed against him and grabbed his wrist he knew something was wrong. He had looked that way many times back home. She was terrified and surprised and this guy in front of her was the cause. Neil wasn’t stupid. He may overanalyze things but that was exactly what allowed him to be able to see this. See that Rizzo wasn’t fond of whoever this guy was. When Rizzo ran off, leaving a very confused Neil behind, he glared at the other guy. He didn’t say anything since he didn’t know the past between them but a glare could mean anything. Sort of. It could have simply been that he was mad at the guy for ruining his chances or he was pissed he made his date upset, anything. It did happen to be the latter though. Neil didn’t understand what was going on but knew he should run after Rizzo.
                                                                          He went running through the room, dodging people left and right so he didn’t ruin anyone else’s night, and found Rizzo. Her heel had broken and he could see she was upset so he picked her up bridal style. That way she could keep her dress from riding up or opening unexpectedly. When she argued with him carrying her he quirked a brow. “A lady should be carried from time to time. Especially when her heel broke. It’s the rules.” He shrugged with her in his arms and smiled. He wouldn’t ask what was wrong. If she wanted to tell him she could. “Thanks.” He didn’t think he particularly smelled one way or the other but he was glad she liked it. It was an old cologne he found laying in the back of his dresser and felt it was right for the occasion, but that wasn’t important. When Rizzo apologized he looked at her. “You don’t have to be sorry. I’m only worried about you being okay…are you okay?” He asked. As Rizzo talked, or didn’t since he wouldn’t push her, Neil climbed the stairs. She was so light in his arms that it didn’t take long for them to arrive at her room. He figured she’d want to change or have some alone time. In no way, was he trying to force her to invite him in, even though he wouldn’t turn her down if she did.

Deipnosophist

Koiyama Isis

User Image

Tipsy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

The fact that Scar had not responded how Cal had expected him too both dissapointed the devil boy, and left him some what baffled. Looking over his shoulder at the man he had almost lit on fire, he seemed to be in too good of a mood to even bother coming after the trio, hell, he didn’t even send his lions after him. Looks like it really was a Christmas miracle. From Calcifers perspective, he didn’t understand how the holidays were any different than any other day, at least mood wise. So it was an excuse to get together with a bunch of people you hardly even like or know, get hammered and make a few (or a lot of) mistakes. How was that different from any other weekend night? It wasn’t. No matter, if it kept the lions at bay, let them drink and hump until the sun came up. Slowly, he released his friend’s arms and teetered back onto the balls of his feel, straightening his posture to his full height, while straightening his hair out as his face returned to its sullen state. So much for his plans. You win some and you lose some.

It was when he was running his hands through his hair again did his attention get grabbed by Darren stating that he would be back, earning a quirk of the eyebrow from the ginger boy. Looks like the little skeleton boy had some game after all. “Look at him go, eh?” It came out as an after thought as he watched Darren begin to dance with Noe. To be honest he didn’t know much about the fragile girl, only that Darren seemed to enjoy her company and that she had a habit of not being noticed or something like that. Oh well, to be honest Cal didn’t give a damn, it didn’t involve him or his life so why should it start to concern him? Looking down at Olive, he caught the small glare she sent towards Darrens back and couldn’t help but let a low chuckle come from his chest. Despite how much she seemed to try to look like she didn’t care, they would always remain Olives boys, forever and always. Any strange girl that wanted to show interest in them had to get her approval first. It was just common knowledge for people, Cal didn’t mind though, no, he enjoyed watching females squirm under Olives intense gaze. It was one of his favourite past times. However when she looked up at him with that tilted head, he could almost read her mind before she grabbed his hand. It was just them and clearly Olive wanted to have fun. “Don’t you dare make me go out there…” But his words fell upon deaf ears as Olive pulled him only the dance floor.

One of the things he hated more than water would always be dancing. He had two left feet, and for someone who liked to portray themselves perfectly, dancing didn’t help that image. However, this was for Olive so he would do it, just for her, and only ever for her. Maybe there was some sort of magic in the holidays. I mean, sure he had been mocking it silently in his head only moments ago, but now here he was, doing something he absolutely hated with almost ever fibre of his being for someone else. Wait, was he sick? Why did he want to make Olive happy? Nonsense, it was all nonsense. He did his best to not appear like a fool, and when the song ended he abruptly stopped moving, at least he was dancing with Olive and not some random woman. Though, Olive would find it more amusing than most. Cal Went to go glance over his shoulder to see where Darren had wondered off to when his face was caught by the small hands that belonged to the very person he had just danced with. He was baffled at first, but as she mouthed the word ‘wait’ he gave a small understanding nod and released her from his hold only to watch her go over to Darren and Noe. “She must be impatient for the morning.” He thought out loud before tearing his gave away from the three only to start moving towards the beverage table.

Cal never knew why Olive always got them things during the holidays. Normally they were puzzles or riddles, things that made them rip their hair out, and yet Calcifer never got her anything. He figured his and Darrens struggling to find their gifts was a gift enough for the twisted girl. No matter, it was like a small tradition and despite knowing that he would be cursing up a storm later, he looked forward to it. Leaning his hip against the beverage table, Cal calmly got himself a drink while he waited for the return of his witch, and watched the people dance and talk to each other. As he quietly sipped his drink, he took note of the taste of alcohol but continued on. He was far too focused on the faces that went by him, tagging them each with names and something he hated about them. Was he silently judging them all? No, he was just seeing them how he saw everyone. A familiar face with the thing that aggravated him about them over their heads. Oh how he loathed most of the people here. “Someone needs to put these people out of their misery…” He kept his thoughts to himself, eyes narrowing as they locked onto faces. He went to take another small sip of his drink when something caught him off guard, someone had screamed his and Darrens name, and he didn’t have to think twice of who it was.

Olive.

Without a care, he threw the drink to the ground and took off through the crowds of people, pushing them roughly out of his way to the door. He caught a glimpse of Darren rushing out of the room before he could. Good, he had heard her. He didn’t care which one of them found their girl, but they had to find her now. Cal kept close behind Darren, knowing he would find her first and easiest out of the two. Heart pumping, he pushed himself off of a wall to turn a corner into the common living area of Olives floor, though it was dark, Darrens yell pinpointed the red head to where they were and Cal went rushing over. He would have jumped right in, but seeing Olive and Jasmine on the floor together, Jasmine with a knife sent an odd sense of anger through his veins. He had to take in a cooling breath before his eyes wondered over to Darren, who seemed surprised. Well looks like it was his turn to participate. Without missing a beat, Cal strode across the room so he was closer to the action, and pulled his hands up calmly, his face remaining blank as his sights locked onto Jasmine. “Jasmine, love, if you don’t stop this right now, I’m going to have to make you stop. Even if that means lighting your hair on fire.” His voice was eerily calm as he ignored Olive and Darren for the moment. All he cared about was getting Jasmine under control again. For a moment, he thought the threat actually worked. With Jasmines disliking of fire, maybe it would be enough to get her to stop attacking. However, it was too good to be true, and the next thing he knew she was going at Olive again. Well so much for that idea.

Without thinking, Cal lunged at Jasmine before she could get the chance to go after Olive again. If he could put himself between the two as a neutral party, maybe this s**t would stop. “Stop it” It came out as a growl as he fought against the girl, his main goal trying to grab her hair while she seemed pretty set on stabbing him. He was doing a good job of avoiding that damn knife until he felt a searing pain in his collar bone. “********] That little b***h stabbed him! Gritting his teeth through the pain, a rush of adrenaline went through his body as he suddenly found it much easier to over power the young woman. In rough movements he grabbed her hair and pulled her harshly close to his chest. Within a moment he had a his lighter out and was holding it near her hair line. “You know perfectly well I don’t ******** around, now calm down or you’re going to have a cooked brain.” His voice was, for the first time, shaky as he struggled for breath and fought through the pain in his chest. Then for that moment, she seemed to be more focused on getting away from the fire than hurting Olive or himself, he kept his grip though on her hair as she struggled in his grasp. He didn’t want to light her hair on fire but hell, he would if he had to. “Darren, Olive.” He barked an order at the younger boy looking from him to where Olive was. He wanted him to get her away from here or at least help the damn girl while he had a grip on Jasmine.

For a moment he thought things were going to go more smoothly, maybe things would calm down and he wouldn’t have to light anyone on fire. Oh how he could have kicked himself in the butt, just as he thought that, just when he thought he had a handle on things there was a Sooh and Jasmine was loosing her mind again. He hadn’t been expecting that, so when the girl began to struggle more, and his lighter was knocked from his hand he lost grip on her and she was gone. “Oh no you don’t” Just as fast as Jasmine had gotten away from him, he lunged at her once more, wrapping his arms around her waist in an attempt to pull her towards him on the ground. Once done, he struggled with her again to get on top of her, pinning her arms to the ground, while his own legs did their best to keeps hers from flying about. His entire body shook with a mix of exhaustion and blood loss, hell, he hadn’t even been aware that he was loosing blood until he noticed the droplets falling onto Jasmines dress. He didn’t move though, he did however look up to Sooh and send her an enraged look “Yeah, you being here really isn’t helping the damn situation.” He snapped at her, while somehow still managing to keep Jasmine underneath him. Looking back down at Jasmine, he gave her a cocky grin "Sorry about this Jaz, but Olive takes priority in my books"

This was not how he wanted to spend Christmas eve.

ooc / / MURRRR

_________________________________________________________________________xxx
xx o u t f i txx || xx s o n g xx

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

If I had three wishes
I would use two of them to destroy certain people
And the last one to set myself free

As long as I have you
I won’t be scared nor will I feel alone
In the end it will be you and me versus the world

User Image

Jasmine really was not big on bullying people, especially males but the fact that he was Mal’s favorite fueled her to be a jerk. She found some pleasure in watching him put his hand up on the table and was more so thrilled in seeing if he would be able to drink. Being drugged up was never fun but since she was not the one full of drugs she could at least enjoy this moment. Watching him drink was funny and she could not help but laugh as the liquid spilled out of his mouth. He looked so pitiful right now. He could not even close his mouth to keep the punch in and he was suppose to be oh so scary. She was sure she would be keeping this memory in her mind for a while. If he ever tried to scare her she would just laugh at him. She had been busy laughing that she had not even noticed what he was doing until it was too late. The punch had landed on her face and some of it went into her mouth. Swallowing it was out of the question and she started to spit it on the ground. She was going to get him back for this. She grabbed the lower part of his hoodies and quickly started to wipe her face on it. Before she could move her face she felt him grab her hair and push her towards the ground. Since she was not use to being in heels she stumbled to the ground and looked up at him as he started to talk. How nice of him to hurl insults at her and he did not even know her. Each of his words hit a nerve and the fact that he brought Darren into matters did not make things better.

When Tate dropped back down into his chair Jasmine started to push herself off of the ground. She was pushing herself up when she felt Tate kick her. If it could even be called that there was no real force behind it. He was a brave one to turn his back on her after that little stunt. She was not going to attack him. He had used all his force just to yell at her and if she attacked him it would be a pointless fight. When she attacked him she wanted him to be at full power that way she did not feel bad about hurting him real badly. The thought of knocking him down on the ground and kicking him did enter her mind but seeing that she was in heels that would not be smart at all. If she would have kicked him and he managed to grab her ankle she was sure that she would fall and hurt herself. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt herself when she was trying to hurt him. That would probably make that fool laugh at her and it would only tick her off some more. Instead of following after him she made her way over towards the punch bowl and fixed herself something to drink. She plopped down at a table and watched as people danced and some even left the party. She was not in the best of moods but staying away from people right now seemed to be the best idea. No telling what she would do if someone said something to her that she did not like. She played with the cup in her hands and gazed down at the contents in the cup. After having some of this crap in her mouth she really was not in the mood to drink. Maybe she would go and brush her teeth to get the little bits of his DNA out of her mouth.

Even though that was a good idea she did not want to leave the party just yet. She wanted to wait around until Darren got there at least. She had not seen him all day and she wondered how he was dressed. No matter what he had on he probably looked real nice and since this was a dress up night he had to look real nice. A smile was starting to form on her face and she shook her head. Every time she thought about him she wanted to smile. What if Gen was right could she really have a crush on Darren. How was that possible since she never really liked anyone. He was just a good friend and she was sure that he did not even like her. It did not really bother her though as long as she got to talk to him every day. Friends liked hanging around each other and since she was not as close to others she liked hanging around Darren. He was a nice person and he even knew what she liked. No one besides Lir understood her love for apples. He would usually bring her apples and they always cheered her up. Whenever they were alone she did not mind talking to him. In fact she found herself reading medical books and even books about bones just so that they could have nice conversations. Any person that called themselves a friend wanted to always have nice conversations. That she was sure of and there was just no way she had a crush. Darren was a friend that she loved spending time around and that was it. Nothing special ever occurred in her head minus the urge of kissing him once in a while. Then there was the once in a blue moon dreams of her screwing him. A normal person had those kinds of dreams and right now was not the time to be thinking about those anyway. That was enough of thinking about Darren it would just be good to finally see him and then she could leave.

She was not going to drink the punch and since she grew tired of looking at it she decided to just throw it away. She was one her way back from the trash can and was just about to pass up Noella when she felt her grab her hand and pull her down into a seat. “Looks like you are all alone again. You cannot keep a man around you.” She really hated this woman more than anything right now. She knew what Noella had just done and it disgusted her that she was being touched. There was no telling what she had done with her hands and no amount of soap or water would ever clean them off. “I could if I wanted to. I don’t feel like lying on my back like you.” She felt Noella grab her wrist and pull her close to her, “You know some days I think about ripping out your tongue.” Jasmine chuckled at the idea but did not bother to say anything else to Noella. “A shame Tate was drugged up and you still could not keep him. Hopefully you played nice like I told you to.” Jasmine rolled her eyes at her comment about playing nice. “I had my own kind of fun with him and I plan on having many more.” She did not mind Noella laughing at her comment, “I got nothing better to do so I guess you are going to be keeping me company until I get sick of you.” She would keep her company until Darren showed up and then she would break away from the woman and go off to have her own little fun. She had no plans on spending that much time with Noella especially when her friend was around. It did mean that Olive would be around but she did not care about the girl. With the mood she was in if Olive said anything to her she would have no problem with beating the crap out of her.

She had been staring off at the wall when Noella started to speak again, “Skeleton boy looks rather nice tonight.” Jasmine’s head quickly moved in the direction of the door and she spotted Darren walking in with Olive. Of course she just had to be with him that night. That girl really knew how to get under her skin. She refused to really look at the girl and gave more attention to Darren’s outfit. He looked real nice in black almost like a gentleman out of some real old book. It was different yet it was real nice and she liked the look on him. As she was looking away from Darren she locked eyes with Olive. She hated the look in that girl’s eyes and she felt as she was being taunted since she could not be close to Darren. “Maybe he will come over here.” Jasmine could tell that Noella was just messing with her but it would have been nice. Sadly Darren chose to go over to talk to Noe. Another useless female in her eyes and she wanted nothing more than to kill her one day. Maybe she would rip off her jaw and toss it outside. That would be an interesting sight but it was not helping with her mood. “Never mind it looks like he finds Noe a bit more entertaining then you.” She rolled her eyes at her comment, “I don’t care.” “I think you do. If you say you don’t then I won’t push it but I do wonder just how could you allow him to step all over you.” She could not help but to feel a bit puzzled by her words, “What are you talking about?”

“I know that you don’t like him but your actions don’t show that. You never let people walk all over you at yet when it comes to Darren you are basically nothing more than a door mat. You even allow Olive to walk on you.” Jasmine could feel the anger growing inside of her, “Shut up. You don’t even know what you are talking about.” Noella shook her head, “I believe I do. If I remember correctly she spit some candy in your face a while back and you did not even try to attack her. Instead you just stormed away and took your anger out on a harmless guard.” Jasmine just glared at her as she went on. “You are a bad girl. When are you going to realize that people like yourself will never fall in love. To have a crush on a silly little boy like Darren is very stupid.” Jasmine slammed her hand down on the table, “For the last time I don’t have a crush on him we are just friends. Nothing more.” Her words seemed to not even phase Noella, “Darren does not care about you. He probably sees you as nothing more than a pitiful excuse of a female. I bet if he is given an order to kill you he may just do that. Do you really want to trust a male that could kill you in a blink of an eye.” “Our friendship is none of your business.” “I am the doctor and all I am doing is looking out for your health. Open your eyes Jasmine and see that you are nothing to him. He will choose Olive over you all the time. You are nothing to him and his actions say so right now. He does not even talk to you when others are around. For him to be shy he sure has no problem being over there with another female.” Noella’s words were hitting each of her nerves and she could feel the anger growing inside of her. “You got to take a stand for yourself. No one will ever like you. Stop trying to listen to Gen and listen to me. Look around no one wants to really hang out with you. You are an awful person and when you learn to accept that I am sure you won’t be alone any more. After all people like us have to stick together.”

Jasmine’s attention moved over towards Darren and she let out a low sigh. Noella was right whenever she was out in public Darren never really did talk to her. He only said things to her when they were alone. She had told herself that it was because he was shy but what was his excuse now. He sure was not acting shy and she hated it so much. Why did it always feel like he was avoiding her. She closed her eyes trying to block out a lot of things. “If you are not going to put Darren in line then at least put Olive in line. Unless you like being treated like trash then don’t do anything.” Noella pulled Jasmine closer to her, “You may say that you don’t have a crush but it is clear you do. If you want to move up from being an experiment to one of my special people you are going to have to listen to me.” She did not even bother to say anything back and gave Noella her full attention. “In order to become one of my special people you are going to have to allow yourself to turn into a beast. I promise all the pain you ever felt will go away.” Jasmine could feel Noella touching her and knocked her hand away, “I am not like you. I don’t care about being alone it does not bother me. As for Olive I will deal with her.” Noella started to chuckle at her words, “So be it. Your chance to put her in her place is slowly slipping away.” Jasmine pushed herself up from the table, “Good bye Noella.” Noella let out an amused chuckle, “Have fun being off of your leash.”

She did not bother to stop walking but continued on her way out of the room and made her way up to her room. She was going to put Olive in line starting tonight. She was sick of how that girl treated her and she wanted nothing more than to bash her face into the ground. In the past she had held herself back and the only reason that made sense was the fact that she did like Darren. Maybe she saw him as more of a friend but that had to stop. She could not fall in love and she was not going to even try going down that road. She had allowed Olive to walk all over her because of her feelings for Darren and that was a bad mistake. She knew that if she attacked Olive she would be ending her friendship with Darren but that was something she would learn to accept. Being alone was not all that bad since she had Gen. As long as she had him she would never really be alone. That was where Noella would always be wrong. She may not have real friends but with Gen around everything felt right. Real friends only hurt her and Gen had never done that which was why she liked him. She stood out front of her door for a few seconds before she reached out and grabbed the doorknob.

Jasmine closed the door behind her quickly and she got to work on getting out of her clothes. She tossed the dress onto her bed and noticed the small stain at the top of the dress. She was going to be paying him a visit later on but he would have to wait until she was done with Olive. She opened her dresser and pulled out some clothes. She had been pulling on her pants when she heard Gen and it sounded like she woke him up, “How was the party Jasmine?” She did not bother to say anything to him but continued getting dressed. “Where are you going?” He was always worrying about her and because she knew what she was going to do she did not bother to say anything to him. He made his way out of the bed and touched her shirt, “Look at me Jasmine.” She turned to give him her attention, “Go back to sleep Gen.” He studied her slowly and she pushed him away, “You need to cool off Jasmine. Whatever you are thinking about doing don’t do it okay.” He reached out to grab her hand but she pulled it away from him, “I will be cool after I am done with her.” Gen stepped in front of her and tried his best to block her path, “You are not thinking straight. Remember you promised you would not do anything violent.” She pushed him out of the way and made her way into the bathroom. It did not take her long to get ready and when she stepped out she was ready for her run in with Olive. She pulled a drawer out of her dresser and pulled out the knife she had taken from Noella’s office. She had stolen it a while ago and wanted to use it on a special occasion. Today would be a perfect day and she could not wait to see what damage she could do with the blade. She tucked it into her pocket and placed the drawer back in its place.

“What happened to you trying to change?” She shook her head at his comment, “I have no reason to change anymore Gen.” He placed his hands on her shoulder, “Yes you do.” “I don’t have a reason to get better. There is no one on the outside waiting for me. I am getting sick of people trying to walk all over me, especially people like Olive.” “You are not thinking Jasmine.” She pulled him close to her, “You are the only friend I have Gen. Just promise me that you will not leave me.” He wiggled away from her, “If you go down this path I don’t know any more. Please don’t attack Olive, think about Darren. You are going to hurt your friend.” She could feel the anger growing inside of her when he mentioned Darren’s name. “Darren does not care about me. You know I allowed Olive to walk all over me because of him. Never once has he told her to lie off and since he is to stupid then I am going to do something. For a friend he fails in that area.” Gen shook his head quickly, “People do silly things when they have a crush. I am sure he appreciates how nice you are to Olive. I am sure not many people will put up with a girl like her for him.” She started to walk away from him and placed her hand on the doorknob, “I had a crush on him. It got me nowhere but caused me a lot of pain. I am done with people hurting me. If I lose him because I hurt his stupid little friend then so be it.” She could hear Gen talking but did not bother to stop. She had already made up her mind and she knew he was going to be there whenever she got back. If he was not she knew it would only be a matter of time before he showed his face again. He was a good friend and she was sure she would find a way to make it up to him.

Olive had left the party early and she was sure that the girl could not have gone that far. She went with the feeling in her gut and made her way to the stairs. She stepped into the lobby and waited by the door for Olive to walk by. She hoped she was not wrong but if she was then she would just head back to the party and attack the girl there. She had been waiting for a few minutes when she heard someone footsteps getting close. She reached out and grabbed the person by the arm and forcefully pulled them into the room. This must have been her lucky day because there was Olive just as she had thought. “Look at what we have here. Let's play a game.” She loved the look she was getting from her. It was a game the girl was going to play even if she did not want to. She reached into her pocket and pulled the knife out and with a quick flick the blade was out. She was going to teach her the importance of leaving her alone. She had allowed the girl some leeway in the past but her luck had just run out. It seemed like Olive did not see her as a threat and she hated the look she was being given. There was no going back now and she was going to knock that look off that girls face. The moment her body got into motion she did not even bother to stop herself. Her first swing was aimed at Olive's arm.

Olive had moved out of the way which was expected. The girl did not look like a punk and she was sure she would get a good fight out of this girl. Jasmine was not going to let her get away from her that easily. Olive could move as much as she wanted but Jasmine was not going to let go of her. The minor damage she did with her knife was not enough for her. She wanted blood and lots of it. She was going for Olive again when the girl threw a vase at her. She had no time to move and decided to just block with her arm. The broken pieces hit the floor and the pain ran right up her arm. The pain she felt only added to her anger and seeing her own blood did not make things better. She charged right at Olive this time aiming for her shoulder. She felt Olive grab her wrist and she could tell that the girl was trying to break her wrist. The position she was put in she had faced before. She could drop the knife in her hand or she could have her wrist broken. One good thing about her was that she did not depend on weapons to kill people. Since Olive wanted to be close to her then she would take advantage of it. She kept her grip on the knife and quickly brought her leg up to kick the girl in her side, in the kick she made sure to put a nice amount of force behind it. It was her own little way of saying that she could hurt the girl without the stupid knife. As expected Olive put more pressure in her hold and Jasmine’s grip did not let up. The kick she landed did some of its job but it did cause Olive to slam her elbow into her chest. The knife dropped out of her hand and she could feel the anger growing inside of her. She made a reach for Olive’s dress in an attempt to pull her close so that she could slam her head into her face. The girl’s dress was too tight and all she could do was scratch her. She should have seen that coming since all whores wore tight clothing.

Jasmine felt Olive go for her head and try to slam it down into the table. She brought her hands out to stop the fall and threw her elbow back so that she could hit the girl in the face. When Olive let go she was just starting to regain herself only to feel her legs being knocked away from her. She hit her mouth on the table causing her to bite down on her tongue. This girl was going to get it. She aimed her foot at Olive’s chest only to have it miss. Before she could get up Olive was on top of her. Olive was throwing punches and she did her best to keep her head out of the way. There was no way she was going to allow this girl to put too many scars on her face. She kept one hand up to block but the other hand quickly went towards a piece of the broken vase and when her hand was locked on it she quickly aimed the bit of broken glass at the arm that had the hand on her throat. When the glass hit Olive’s arm the sound that came out of Olive was very pleasing. It was not enough though she wanted to hear more. Some blood was running from her nose and she could have cared less about it. She needed Olive to get off of her and now. With one swift motion she used her free hand to grab Olives arm and made a move to push her off of her. She needed to get to her knife. Once she got Olive off of her she made her way over towards her knife and quickly pushed herself up onto her feet.

She noticed that Olive was trying to get away from her and reached out to grab her. There was no way she would allow Olive to get away from her that easily. She placed the grip of the knife in her mouth and used her free hand to go for Olive’s leg. Jasmine has been pulling her close when she felt the spikes from Olive’s heel going into her face. Her perfect face was ruined thanks to that little witch. The knife was falling from her mouth and she used her free hand to grab it. She gathered up the blood in her mouth and spit it not too far from Olive. She jumped right on top of Olive and aimed the knife for her eye. She was going to run it right through her. Olive was putting up a fight but she had a feeling the girl’s arm would be giving out soon. She had been so into trying to stab the girl that she did not pay attention to her screaming out. Maybe if she had not been so into trying to kill her she would have noticed that Olive had said something. Not important thought what did matter was getting her to stay silent forever.

She was adding more force to the knife when she felt someone kick her in her arm. It caused her to be knocked off of Olive and Jasmine got back on her feet. There was no way she was going to stay on the ground especially with another person in the room. She had figured a guard had heard Olive’s call and if a guard wanted to get involved in her little fight then she would have no problem with killing him. Anyone that stepped foot into the room was a dead person especially if they had the nerve to mess up a good thing. She adjusted the knife in her hand and was about to charge at the person but stopped in her tracks. It was not a guard that was standing there instead Darren had been the one to deliver the kick. She would have never thought that he would be the one to hurt her. He was her friend and none of her friends were suppose to do that. “Darren.” It had been a while since she talked but her mind had allowed his name to come out of her mouth. Noella had been right about him, he was not her friend. He was here for his precious Olive and it would always be that way. He was never her friend and she had been stupid to allow herself to even like him. He was no good to her and since he had hurt her she was going to get him back from that. She no longer cared about him and since she had gotten rid of those emotions she could kill him without any problems.

Her grip on the knife tightened once again and she started to scan his body slowly. She was quickly analyzing where she wanted to stab him. Maybe she would aim for his vital organs or maybe she would place them in other places. The option of giving him a quick death or a slow death was still up in the air. This was no longer the time to think like that. Right now she had a new target to take down and she was not going to go easy on him. She locked eyes with him and the look in her eyes told him that the old Jasmine was gone. It was something darker standing in front of him. It was worse than the look she gave her step mother before she tried drowning her. This look was only different because she had once cared for him and since he had inflicted a new level of pain she would return the favor. He was not going to get away with this. The pain she had felt from her fight with Olive was starting to disappear and rage had taken its place. Her favorite emotion had taken a hold of her and it was time for Darren to feel some pain. She spun the knife in her hand and charged at him. He was not using his head and she knocked him down on the ground. Her body was on top of him and maybe if she had not been so far gone she would have liked the feeling. She placed her hand on his chest and brought the knife up but stopped herself when she looked him in the eye again. No she was not going to kill him that way. She would gladly cut Olive up but she was not going to do that with Darren. Her brain had come up with the way she was going to punish him. She would break his bones and hopefully the bones in his rib cage would puncture his lung. It would be a slow death but she was sure she would enjoy listening to him take his last breath.

A smirk came on her face and she pushed herself off of his chest. She stood above him and closed the blade. She tucked it away in her pocket and once the blade was away the smirk on her face faded. She brought her leg up and aimed it for his knee cap. A broken patella was never fun and she had plans on shattering it by the end of tonight. She knew that she could not have too much fun with him sense if he had come to aid Olive the other one was not too far away. She was going to have to keep her guard up around that little pyro. Cuts were okay but next to having her face messed up she hated being burned. Her aunt did it in the past and burn marks tended to take too long to heal. If Cal decided he wanted to play her little game as well she would have no problem pulling her knife out again and slitting his throat. The game really would be fun then since three against one was more pleasing then two. Until Cal showed his little face she would take her time with Darren while keeping an eye on Olive. Just because she was injured did not mean that little witch still did not have some fight left in her.
                                            She was about to slam her foot down on Darren’s knee again when she heard Cal’s voice. A minor chill ran down her spine, it was a mixture of both fear and anxiousness. She knew he liked playing with fire and she hated that. Out of all the things that her aunt had done to her the one thing she could never forget was when her aunt made her play with fire. She placed her foot down on the ground and did not bother to lift it again. Cal had been viewed as a friend and he was still somewhat of a friend in her mind since he did not attack her like Darren did. Seeing that he had asked her to stop she would listen to him. She would stop her assault on Darren and move her attention back to Olive. After all he was not truly specific so it was not like she was not listening to him. She had stopped her attack on Darren and was moving on to important things. She shot a glance at Darren to warn him not to move but just in case he did she would not hesitate in going back for seconds. Her hand went back into her pocket and she opened the blade up again. Her eyes locked onto Olive and she licked her lips. She wanted to see more of those red jewels coming from Olive and she was not going to stop herself now. Without giving another warning she made her move towards Olive. The girl was so close and she wanted to run her knife right into her stomach.

Before she could get close to the girl Cal jumped in the way. She had listened to him before but he was pressing it. She stopped attacking Darren so he should have been happy. It seemed he wanted her to stay away from Olive and that was not going to happen. She had plans on killing that girl and he was not going to get in her way. He had yet to attack her so she was going to take it easy on him. That did not mean she was not going to teach him a lesson. Friends were going to have to learn to stay out of her way or they would get punished. She had no plans on doing that much damage but she was going to hurt him just a little. He had been avoiding her blade and when she finally sunk her knife into him she pulled it out quickly. It was her mild warning and he should have been grateful that she had not aimed anywhere else. She was trying to get around him when she felt him grab her hair and pull her into his chest. Her eyes went over towards his lighter and she kept her eyes there. When he threatened her she started to chuckle. At this point she had lost most of her emotions and could care less what he did to her. Being on fire was never a good thing and she was going to need to get that lighter away from her so she could get back to work. Olive was going to have to wait just a little bit longer since Cal wanted all of her attention.

Jasmine watched as Darren went to aid Olive and it was disgusting to see. With her position she could not do much but watch and struggle. She had thought about hitting him in the nuts but that was not going to happen. There was no way she placing her hands anywhere near that area. The best way to get free of Cal would be to trick him into thinking that she calmed down. That way when he put up the lighter she would knock him away and go for Olive. The plan would have worked if Sooh had not come into the room. Here came another women she hated and since she could not take her anger out on Olive, Sooh would have to do. Her anger was starting to grown and this time when she squirmed she managed to knock the lighter of Cal’s hand. With that device out of the way she had no problem pushing him away. She turned her attention towards Sooh and held onto her knife. She had not taken a few steps when she felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. Cal was really starting to get on her nerves. The urge to stab him again was growing and she was about to go for it when she lost her balance and dropped the knife. She found herself struggling with him on the ground and hated every second of it. He was getting in her way and ruining everything. She had been squirming for a bit but he sill managed to get on top of her. Whatever woman said that they liked having men on top was stupid. There was no way she liked having him on top of her. It felt awkward and she wanted him off. Her attention was pulled away from the matter at hand when she noticed the blood leaving Cal’s body and falling on her shirt. That was a nice sight to see and it was a bit calming. Seeing that Cal was not budging she stopped squirming. In her head she knew that the moment he got off she was going for Sooh but before that she would grab her knife. She glared at him when he mentioned Olive’s name. She knew that girl came first for them but he really have to say it. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Of course because she got you whipped.” She started to smirk but it quickly faded, “I am starting to get the feeling that you like being on top of me. Get off of me Cal so that I can move on to my next target.” Her eyes went away from him and she looked over towards the knife that was just out of reach. She may have cooled off enough to start talking again but that did not mean she was all the way cool. In fact she still had some fight in her and the moment his body was off top of her she would be going for more blood.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            My Mood:Pissed___My Location: Lounge Room ___Speaking to;Tate, Noella, Olive, Darren, and Cal___Wearing: Fight ___

Mr Gnome123

Deipnosophist

RyoRin

S ii t a r a v e

Out Of Cookies; Sorry that it is long
            User Image

__

i ' m__s u r e__y o u__r e c o g n i z e__m y__n o i s e__a n d__y o u__h e a r d__a b o u t__t h e__p i t
            ________b e e n__t o l d__t o__b e__a f r a i d__o f __e v e r y t h i n g__t h a t__l i v e s__w i t h i n !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Aden’s face was blank as he watched Taemin and Ndale go at each other. Some people were cringing and others were cheering but Aden was just watching. There was something darker behind his eyes as his the gears in his head took in the scene and worked it over in his head. Aden watched as Ndale used his fist to beat Taemin into submission not even stopping when Taemin hit the ground. This was good information to have. Aden knew only what Vitani had mentioned of her brothers but seeing them in action was always more beneficial. He liked to watch people and how they reacted. People saw him as a flamboyant and whimsical young man but he was so much more. He was always watching and calculating with his devious mind as he tried to find new ways to get deals out of people. It wasn’t always luck that brought the unfortunate to Aden, sometimes he had to make them unfortunate first, and he needed information to do that. He wasn’t finding anything new out though. Ndale seemed to be the type to be family first and easy to anger. Aden smirked. ‘Perfect.’ He thought happily.

Aden may have been friends with Vitani but that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to try and get her family into deals. ‘Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly.’ He thought. Aden not getting someone into a deal would be like a fish that wouldn’t swim. It would just be unnatural. He wouldn’t willingly spare people from his deals. He would try to get everyone to owe him at least one future favor. Whether or not that happened would be totally out of his hands but a man can hope. Speaking of Dalens, he began to wonder where Scar was. He hadn’t seen the eldest Dalen for most of the night. ‘Sticking to the shadows is my thing.’ He thought sourly as his eyes scanned the room for Scar. He found him hanging around an exit, looking amused, and Aden could see why. Two red-heads were hanging around Scar, one was Poppy and the other was a part of the trio. It seemed Scar was trying to catch a kiss from one of them but the gingers stuck together instead. Aden grinned. Calcifer and Poppy seemed to be fond of each other. He didn’t much care if their fondness was romantic in nature or more of a friendship thing. The point was the gingers stuck together and that could be useful.

Another point of interest was that Scar seemed especially pleasant on this day. Aden didn’t remember if Vitani told him why the Dalen’s seemed fond of this day but he would have to try and get it out of her. After all, if he only had one day a year to make Scar’s life awful and not suffer consequences, he’d like to know. In fact, Aden couldn’t tear his eyes away from the man. Scar seemed to be chuckling and whishing the red-heads well. Even when Scar’s attention was pulled towards the fight with Ndale and Taemin he didn’t seem mad. His face was less joyful but seemed calm all the same. Aden’s brow furrowed. How would the eldest Dalen take this? Aden would soon find out as Scar was already on his way and he didn’t seem to be taking his time either. People moved from his way so that Scar was afforded a straight line towards the brawling boys. Aden, now knowing where Scar was, turned his attention back to the fight. He noticed that Vitani was attempting to save Taemin’s life. Aden’s grin grew wider. This couldn’t have gone any better if he’d set it up. Vitani got to look like the hero and all the earlier mishaps between the two could be forgotten. Aden glanced at Scar as he muttered something to Ndale. A promise of harm to come to Taemin, Aden was sure of that, only to look back at his lackey. Kibum was now by Taemin’s side.

Aden pulled on a worried look as he joined Vitani and Kibum by Taemin’s side. “Are you okay?” The words came out strained and full of tears as his eyes watered. “That brute…it’s a good thing Vitani was here for you. We didn’t even realize what had happened until it was too late.” Aden gripped Kibum‘s forearm tightly as if he was holding on for inner strength. Instead it was just to let Kibum know that if he told Taemin the real reason that hadn’t interfered it would be something he would regret. By including Kibum in his faux reason for their lack of presence during the fight it would mean more than just the hatred of Aden. If Taemin found out Kibum listened to Aden instead of helping him, well, that couldn’t end well. Family bonds always came before orders…at least that’s what Aden had come to realize. Personally, Aden was only out for him. He could care less about everyone else and his loyalties. “How careless of me.” He shook his head. He was pulling off a very convincing act of feeling guilty. He watched as the Dalens exchanged words and Vitani mentioned she would take Taemin away. Aden remained silent and watched as the two left. He turned to Kibum and smiled when the others were out of sight.

He cupped Kibum’s cheek. “Such a caring young man. Let’s go to bed…unless you’d like to stick around for more trouble.” His smile was sweet. Aden was actually pleased with how things went tonight but he wouldn’t let Kibum off so easy. Kibum needed to know that Aden meant business with his orders and that he wouldn’t tolerate Kibum telling Taemin about his most recent order either. Of course, Kibum was going to be rewarded in the end with some loving from Aden, but he’d have to deal with some reprimands first.

haru_haru21

Koiyama Isis

Tiggerluvme

User Image

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
          User Image

Juliet giggled as they played and ate sweets on the chair, she still didn’t understand what they were up there for or what the name of the game was but as far as she was concerned it’s a game. “Everett why are you standing on a chair? It’s dangerous, come on get down.” Juliet blinked and turned squealing as she saw Mr. Chang and Mrs. Sooh, “But this game is funnn.” She pouted and latched onto Everett’s leg. “Do you mind if we take Juliet? It’s the children’s bed times and we figured we’d put her to bed.” Juliet’s eyes widened as Chang mentioned the bane of every child’s sweet little existence…bedtime. “I don’t want to go to sleep Mr. Chang I want to continue playing with Evvie!” Juliet whined and continued to cling. “I don’t want to go.” She let got for a moment and crossed her arms. “I know dear but look Bonnie and Tia already went to bed, and Santa doesn’t give presents to naughty children. You do want Santa to come right?” Well Tia and Bonnie her others friends were helping to sway her towards bedtime but the real deciding factor was Santa. She didn’t want to disappoint him by not going to bed on time, plus she wants presents. What child doesn’t want presents? “YES!” Juliet squealed as Chang picked her up, she bounced up and down his arms.

“Alright. Come on.” Juliet nodded and looked up at Everett, “Bye bye Evieeee!” She giggled and waved to him with both hands before blowing a cute kiss and waving again. As they arrived at her bedroom Chang put her down and Juliet skipped inside, “Why don’t we get you all ready for bed huh?” Juliet giggled at his words and shook her head making the no no motion with her finger, “Mrs. Sooh can help me you have to wait outside cuz you’re a guy.” Juliet pointed and giggled, “alright. Yeobo get her ready yah?” Juliet blinked and looked at Sooh as Chang left, “Mrs. Sooh what does yeobo mean?” She raised a brow. From a young age her mommy and daddy taught her to speak Chinese and Japanese, she had begun learning Korean but didn’t get to finish. ” I can do that. Let’s go get you changed.” Juliet nodded and raised a brow, ” So Juliet where are your clothes?” Juliet smiled, “In that drawer there!” She giggled and pointed to it and lifted her arms so Sooh to help her get her jammies on. ” Go brush your teeth quickly, don’t want them to rot and be all gross.” Juliet nodded and skipped into the bathroom stepping on the little pink Barbie step stool that was there to help her reach the sink she brushed her teeth so they were nice and clean and then skipped back into the bedroom.

Juliet yawned softly covering her mouth to try to hide it so the adults wouldn’t notice but Mrs. Sooh spoke and it seems like she did notice. ” Come her for a second Juliet, we have something very important we need to tell you.” Juliet blinked “Okayy,” She nodded and moved over and got a lift up into Sooh’s lap sitting there looking up at her curiously. Was she in trouble for something? ” I’m not in trouble for eating those cookies with Evvie am I Mrs. Sooh?” Juliet pouted and sighed with relief as Sooh shook her head, well at least she wasn’t getting in trouble for that. ” No. No, no you are not in trouble or anything sweetheart.” Juliet smiled and soon pouted seeing the frown on Sooh’s face,” Are you okay Mrs. Sooh?” Juliet asked tilting her head to the side, Mrs. Sooh didn’t look happy at all. ” It-it’s. Juliet, look at me for a second please.” Juliet blinked and frowned she suddenly had a very bad feeling, whenever someone told her to look up at them I that tone it was always something bad. ” I’m sorry Juliet, tonight we got some news about your parents. I don’t know how to say this but they won’t be coming to see you anymore.” Juliet blinked in confusion as Sooh spoeke, what did she mean her mommy and daddy wouldn’t visit her anymore? Did they hate her? Did she do something really bad? She didn’t remember doing something really bad. ” We got the news that they had to go away for while and won’t be able to come back for a very long time. You will see them again once day, so I don’t want you to think you will never see them again.” Juliet pouted, one day but not any time soon. Where did her parents go without her? ”Do mommy and daddy hate me? Do they not love me anymore? Is it because I’m adopted and not their real baby?” Juliet’s lip was quivering and her words came out in a soft whimper as her eyes filled with tears that began to fall rolling down her porcelain skin. Juliet cried as she hugged Sooh. ”No, Juliet, oh not. It’s none of that at all. Don’t think that way. Your parents love you so much.” Juliet still didn’t stop crying, why would they leave her? Did they find a new baby that they liked more than her? ”Is it because I bounce around a lot and I don’t behave? I promise I’ll behave. .. “ She said between giant sobs, ” Juliet, sweetheart listen to me. Your parents love you and they would never leave you of their own choice. The reason they are not coming back. . . They got into an accident and I’m sorry but they did not make it out. They will be with the ancestors, watching over you and waiting.”

With their ancestors? Her mommy once told her that her grandma and grandpa were with the ancestors in the sky watching over them. Was that where her parents were? “So. . . they are in the sky like my grandparents? Can I visit them in the sky? IS MY NANI OKAY?” The last thought just slipped out, was her sister okay? She hoped so she loves her big sister Hyo Rin whom she calls Nani dearly. ” Yes just like your grandparents, you can’t visit them but if you talk to them they will be able to hear you. Your sister is fine; I contacted her a few minutes ago.” Juliet sighed with relief as Sooh said Nani was okay she was so happy. Tomorrow morning she’d ask Mr. Chang to let her call her sister and talk to her for Christmas. She wished that nani could be here. In fact of all the Christmas gifts that she could receive the only one she wanted is her sister. ” You need to go to sleep and rest, do you need anything?” Juliet shook her head, “No thank you Mrs. SOoh. Goodnight Mrs. Sooh Mr. Chang.” Juliet stated as she crawled beneath her covers waiting for Sooh to tuck her in, when she did moments later the light was off and the door was closed and Juliet drifted off to a world of dreams.

”doeyeyeddarling”

”Deipnosophist”

My Mood:shocked, confused, depressed____My Location:Her room____Speaking To:Chang and Sooh____My Threads:Cute Clothes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                  Out Of Character;TAT

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

Sooh nodded to Juliet as she gave the girl a soft smile. ”Okay, goodnight Juliet.” turning to Chang who seemed almost gone from the world at the moment. She placed a hand on his shoulder gently looking him in the eyes.” Chang? Are you okay?” Lowering her voice so her words were just between the two of them, while she waited for Juliet to get under the covers so she could tug her in before they left her room. ”Right now no…but I will be.”Chang seemed to have snapped out of his daze when she touched him, her smile on his fell a little when he finally spoke to her. She hated to see him upset, and even more so about things like this.”Juliet reminds me of a young female version of Tai. Doing that . . . finding this out.” When he spoke of Tai she knew exactly why this was bothering him so much, giving his shoulder a squeeze, Sooh could only nod slowly. ”I’m just, I’ll get over it. Are you okay?”She was fine, things like this were never easy but she forced herself to be strong, not just for herself but the people around her.” Let’s talk about it in our room.” Removing her hand from his shoulder and standing up to tuck Juliet into bed.” If you need anything you can come to us.” Turning back to her husband and helping him up slowly making their way out of the room. ”Yeobo I’m not an invalid I’m just mildly or well very upset at the moment.”” Oh hush, I can help my husband up if I want too.” Opening the door she quickly stopped seeing a figure laying curled up on the floor.” Everett? Wake up you can’t sleep here.” Kneeling down and gently shaking him awake. Sooh wasn’t dumb she knew he and Juliet were hard to separate and he was out here because he wanted to see her, that she couldn’t and wouldn’t stop.” Don’t keep her up.” Were the only words she spoke to the young male before taking Chang’s hand again and slowly walking to their room in silence.”So are you okay?”” I’m fine. It’s not a easy thing to tell a child but I have to think on the positive side of all this, somehow.” Shutting the door to their room behind them she sighed.

Wrapping her arms around his waist as he pulled her in tightly, letting her eyes close while she relaxed there in his arms.” I know, and I didn’t think we’d ever have to tell another child something like this again.”
                                                          It really wasn’t a good feeling at all, that wasn’t ever something you wanted to do. ”Yes. . . this is the first time since then. So why are we back in the room?Blinking when Chang asked his next question she smiled pulling away slightly.” Well for once, I wanted to change into something easier to move in for the rest of the night, and secondly.” Putting her hands on the side of his face gently.” I can read you like a book, you don’t need to act tough in front of me.” She didn’t want to ruin his good mood, and wanted to continue joking around and laughing, but it wasn’t true.”Changing? You? Oh my, this is a first even for me. Can I help you change?” She knew what was needed and what was best for now, so she really had no choice. Removing her hands after she spoke, she instantly noticed the change in him sitting down on their bed letting him hug onto her body and tight and as long as she wanted. Wrapping her hands around him again, this time making sure she was the one holding him while he cried. Rubbing his back softly and kissing his head in attempts to comfort her man. She’d let him cry for as long as he would like. When five minute went by she gave him a tight hug pulling away and looking into his face.” Feeling better? Shall I change so we can go back down?” She smiled leaning in and giving him a kiss on his lips.”Yes, I’m feeling better.” Before standing up and begun to take all her jewelry off, putting it all away right away.” Why not go wash your face while I change.” ”Alright.” Slipping her shoes off and putting them into her closet next. While Chang went to do that Sooh slipped out of her long tight fitting down and put it back on a hanger to hang up. She’d worry about getting it clean later on. Standing in her undergarments while she shuffled through her closet for her next dress for the rest of the night. Flipping through dress after dress, she started to realize just how many she owned, shaking her head. Eventually she would have to go through them and get rid of some. Reaching the one that caught her eyes quickest, a dark maroon dress with black polka dots and a belt.”Well I think the party can wait a little while, don’t you?” Pulling it out and holding it against her body, she looked up hearing the whistle. Laughing while leaning back into his form with a smile, feeling his lips on her neck.” Maybe we don’t have to go back at all? At least do the rounds and then return for the night?” Walking over and setting the dress over the back of one of the chairs in their room. Turning and with a smirk, jumping into Chang’s arms wrapping her legs around him and her arms around his neck, and within a few seconds they were falling onto their bed.”I approve.”

RATED R

”We got to ditch parties or work in general more often.”Breathing heavily she smiled, lying back on the bed, tilting her head to look over at her husband.” You would like that too much.” Laughing ”Aish, let’s go do the rounds and return. I want more.” as she got up off the bed and quickly got dressed again.” Yes, let’s get those rounds done so we can come back.” Walking to a mirror, she grabbed a brush as started to brush through her hair making it presentable before adding a headband to push all her hair back. It didn’t take that long to slip into her new dress or her shorter pair of heels.” Let’s go.” Putting in her earpiece she’d left in the room earlier and grabbing a small clutch, putting a few things inside. She always had to be prepared some way while making the rounds, never knowing what you could or couldn’t find with all the different patients walking around there. As usual they got in the elevator and would start from top floor to bottom floor, ending with the party floor made even more since for that night. Holding Chang’s hand the entire time they were walking it was a comforting silence, and nothing was going on to disturb it. The hall were pretty empty and nothing was going on, when they finally got to the sixth floor Sooh’s face held a concerned look as she heard loud commotion down the hall towards the lounge. She instantly recognized a few of them, but the one that stuck out the most she just couldn’t place a face with. That voice sounded angry and the words were truly awful.” s**t Chang, that doesn’t sound good.” Speeding up her steps and running down the hall with Chang following.”Son of a b***h, can we not have one night run smoothly here?” She heard him say as they both ran down the hall, when she stopped in the doorway her mouth wanted to drop open, but she kept it close scanning the room. Things were moved around and broken, and to make things worse, two member of the trio were on the ground one more hurt then the other. While the third was on top of Jasmine who was armed and obviously dangerous right now.

Olive was pissed as she struggle with Jazzy on the ground, her teeth were clenched tight as she didn’t muster up any other words, did those two even hear her? She could only hope and almost to what seemed like the last second, she heard Darren’s voice as her own smirk slid across her lips. Letting out the breath of air she’d been holding in when Darren rescued her and in the process removed the b***h from on top of her body. Laying back and relaxing on the ground for a few minutes, she wasn’t done with this fight just yet. Pushing herself up and off the ground, she glared at Jasmine seeing her going after Darren.” Don’t you lay a finger on him if you know what’s good for you.” Her words were going onto deaf ears but Olive was ready to pounce when the voice of Cal came in and she didn’t move but kept her eyes peeled on Jazzy to see what she was going to do. Olive was already twitching to attack the girl after she’d touched Darren; his knee had to be broken from her last attack already. Since Olive hadn’t taken her eyes off her for even a second, she instantly locked looks with Jasmine and glared at her, she read ready for her to come at her again, it wasn’t like Olive was going to hold back, even with one of her arms still bleeding from where she was stabbed with the broken vase. Right now she was ignoring that pain, sadly before Jasmine could even get a chance to make a move Cal was in between them.”That’s right b***h, I actually have friends.’ Chuckling lowly as she stood her ground, when seeing the knife cut across Cal’s collarbone she lost it again, quickly moving to grab at Jasmine, but being blocked by Cal. This was not something to do, she’d hurt Darren who was on the ground clearly in pain by his cursing and now Cal, there was already a line crossed.” Cal, move.” Though her wouldn’t which frustrated her like no other, she stood back down, watching from the sides, and doing her best to ignore her own pain and bleeding.” Darren burn the b***h, do something. If not then will you just move already?”

Why was he just giving threats and not doing anything, why be the calming one at a time like this, there was no way Olive would end things so nicely if she would be given her way. While Cal barked at Darren and her, it was then she finally turned to see Darren trying to make his way to her aid again, she didn’t need this right now and in his current state of pain he couldn’t make it far. Growling she walked away from the two as Cal seemed to have things under his control.” s**t down and don’t move.” Helping Darren instead of him helping her, letting him sit against the wall. In the future she’d make sure Jasmine got punished for this. Standing back up she walked closer to the two struggling, Olive didn’t dare be far away in case she wanted to try some low move. ”What the hell is going on here?” Sooh barked out as she ignored Cal’s words and look. Watching Jasmine’s attention go to her and as the younger female started to advance Cal quickly stepped in and took her back. This didn’t seem to stop Jasmine’s tempter going, as she started to fall back, Sooh could only watch as the girl turned and spit at Olive. This was going to be a very long night. Olive’s eyes went wide as Jasmine spit at her, closing her eyes and screaming, taking her already bloody arm and wiping the spit from her face, she didn’t care how much blood was smeared on her face now.” You’re dead. I’m going to kill you. Let me go you ******** GO OF ME!” Olive yelled and cursed as she lounged forward towards Jasmine who Cal now had pinned. Olive didn’t get far as she felt someone restraining her movement. Being held in a tight grip from Chang. Olive could only struggle and kick her arms and legs, in a pure rage. Doing her best to get free but luck wasn’t on her side as he grip was to strong and each movement caused herself pain.” You let me go right now, I’m going to kill her. Nobody will miss her. Get your ******** hands off me!” her nails were clawing at his arms in her struggle for freedom. She didn’t even see Sooh moving quickly and she barley felt the needle going into her arm. Whatever they had used on her was strong, because she instantly in seconds had her head spinning and her body stopped moving. She was out cold, and silent once again.”I’ve called some backup.” Looking to Chang quickly before turning her attention to Cal and Jasmine.” I appreciate you help here, but take your leave now. “ Barking an order at Cal when he finally removed himself off of Jazzy, Sooh didn’t seem to flinch when the girl armed herself again and was once again after her. She’d been trained in this stuff and for these kinds of situations. She’d been in more dangerous situations then a young raged girl with a knife, this was nothing and it didn’t faze her. In a simple and quick motion Sooh reached out and grabbed Jazzy’s wrist instantly attacked the pressure point in her wrist and arm, making her instantly drop the knife. The easily pulling both her arms behind her back and forcing her to the ground where she cuffed the girl and also drugged her. It would be easier to move both girls with them out cold.

” Cal take your leave, Chang take Darren here to his doctor. You men take these two girls downstairs cuff the other incase. I’ll meet you back in the room after.” Looking to Chang once more waiting for everyone to shuffle out. Looking at the mess of the room, she’d have to lock the place off until Remi would be able to get in here and clean everything up tomorrow. She felt bad for him but work still had to go on tomorrow. Sooh rubbed her temples as she shook her head at everything going on. This turn of events she’d have to figure out what caused it, do paper work and set up session for the girls and figure things out. Not to mention Olive was talking and they was something that needed to be investigated right away. One of her symptoms was she was a semi mute and to be talking all of a sudden was a great breakthrough! When everyone was out, Sooh left the room and shut the door locking it after. She’d tell Remi about the damaged tomorrow and also fix in the cost of repairs and replacements for the things in the lounge. With a long tired sigh she continued her rounds of the floors, growing even more frustrated and demanding answers upon coming across a broken chair and a busted door to the room belonging to Mark and Rita. That got straightened out quickly and they two were moved to a new room for the night, that added onto another thing for the janitors and repair men to fix Luckily Citricos was to top notch they could easily get repairs done the next day no matter the holidays.” Please let tomorrow have no problems, I beg you, hear my prayers.” With the rounds done, Sooh was ready for another bath and then bed.

(( HERE IS THE FINAL POST THAT ENDS THIS PLOT. YOU HAVE UNTIL FRIDAY TO GET ANY LAST MINUTE POSTS OUT OF YOU NEED TO. THE SKIP HAPPENEDS FRIDAY AFTER MY COMMAND SO YOU’LL KNOW WHEN YOU ARE FREE TO POST. I’LL LET EVERYONE KNOW.” ))

o u t f I t
                                                          Koiyama Isis

doeeyeddarling

S ii t a r a v e

Tiggerluvme

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User ImageUser Image

Christmas Time Folks~

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

User Image
                                                        It just wasn’t the same back home without Finn around, sure she had her parents and her brothers but nothing and nobody could replace the older brother you grew so close to. Not to mention her younger brothers who she watched over so carefully didn’t really talk anymore, they had once but now it seemed so rare to hear even a whisper. Finn was the only person in the family to speak and bicker with when he was home, they’d been really close. Their parents had thrown him out more so, or as he took it threatened him with the family wealth. Edith would admit her oldest brother was a lazy one but she loved him just as much as her other brothers. Their parents were loving but much too busy to see a piece of the family was missing. She’d made up her mind way before this to pack her brothers up and take her away, this was they could each support one another to change their fate and move on with their lives. Her decision was kept a secret from Finn completely; she didn’t want him to know she and their brother were coming to stay with him now, it would be better to see the surprise on his face when he found them there just sitting about like the normal. Playing music or Edith telling stories, which were not the same when she was missing her fourth prop. Three brothers don’t work out when there is another character that needs a spot taken. She had made her brother swear by all means not to let Finn knows or to go run of finding him, he had to come to them, it would make it even better! The picture of how everything would go was perfect in her mind; of course she had the negative outcomes thought out too. Her brothers’ habits were no secret from her, she knew his ways. Like the good little sister she was, she also came to make sure he straightened out but still got to have his fun.

To make everything even better, it was Christmas day and here they were going to be arriving at this Citricos place. A great Christmas present really, at least Edith thought so. Who wouldn’t want to get her for Christmas?” Not that a don’t trust ye messing up the surprise, but wey don’t ye three just stay wi me. A think it wad be even better if we were aw thegither” Looking between Leith, Oisin and Alroy with a wild grin on her face. ” A just see it as a bigger surprise then finding us ane at a time, like some chase.”’ If they were will her too, it would be better, as since all three of them were going to be patients and since they were new there like her, Edith just felt more comfortable having them with her for now. She wasn’t going to be around to bad of people, just the children as she’d be the caretakers of them all now. When it didn’t come to the medical side, she was there to watch them and make sure they were happy and entertained. She was even there to teach them things since getting the younger kids off to the school was harder than the teens and older, or so she was told. It was another reason she’d been able to find a job like this so quickly at Citricos, she was already prepared and experienced at these sorts of things. Practically raising her four brothers at one point, yes that even meant Finn. His was more of a scolding and try not to get caught kind of raising but it was there, of course he helped her out too. Watching the snow fall all around them as their car slowly made it up the mountain she let a relaxed hum out and holding her coat around her shoulders. It was much colder up here then it was down in the small town below, really this place was out in the middle of nowhere it felt in the mountains. It was calming though and nice, to not have to be crowded by places. Even if this place the people were stuck inside and up here, it still gave off a nice feeling really. The distance to get to Citricos was still a good fifteen minutes or so, as Edith kept her attention by fiddling with one of her large ginger curls, the silence in the taxi was rather boring. Breaking the silence with a small lullaby that her mother used to find to her when she was little.” A naoidhean bhig, cluinn mo ghuth. Mise ri d' thaobh, O mhaighdean bhan. Ar righinn oig, fas as faic, Do thir, dileas Fein. A ghrian a's a ghealaich, stuir sinn. Gu uair ar cliu 's ar gloire, Naoidhean bhig, ar righinn go. Mhaighdean uashaill bhan.” Her singing wasn’t loud as they were in a car and not one of their own, more lightly quiet but still audible, singing the song again but this time in English.” Little baby, hear my voice. I’m beside you, O maiden fair. Our young lady, grow and see your land. Your own faithful land. Sun and moon guide us. To the hour of our glory and honor. Little baby, our young lady noble maiden fair.” When it came to a end, Edith just continued to hum away as the car eventually came to a stop outside of a rather large building, looking at the window at the place she took it in while putting her coat and hat back on to get out of the car.” Come on, let’s get the bags.” Turning to her brothers as she stepped out of the car, paying the taxi driver and grabbing their few bags out of the trunk of the taxi, making sure they’d gotten everything before letting the car drive away.

Walking into the building, she couldn’t help looking around the place, it was completely different then what she could even picture in her head.” Well we are nae in Scotland anymore.” Turning to face her brother with a smile on her face, this was going to be a big chance for them all, this was even the first time they’d ever been out of their own homeland.” I’ll gae figure things oot, stay or follow but keep close so a can help get ye tae yer rooms.” Hiking her bag back up her shoulder and as she strode through the next set of door to the front desk.” Hello?” Calling out as she waited for anyone to get to the reception desk, when someone finally came she smiled and quickly got to business.” Morning, I’m Edith Duff an ma brothers an a just arrived. I’m sure someone had been informed o us coming since a will be starting tae wark here this morning.” The receptionist on duty quickly went to clicking away on the computer looking up the names of her and her brothers.” Ah yes, let me call Mrs. Sooh for you so she can get everything.” Quickly picking paging up the boss of the place, Edith nodded and waved to the receptionist going back out and taking a seat with her brothers waiting for the woman to arrive. The wait was silent but the time still felt like it was soaring by. ” Ms. Duff-“ Getting cut of quickly.” Please naw miss anything, just cry me Edith.” Smiling as the fiery redhead stood up and shook Sooh’s hand as she nodded towards the agreement on the name.” Okay, It’s nice to meet you and your brothers. I’m Sooh, the head director and doctor here.” Nodding towards all four of them.” Will you want a tour or would you like to explore yourself?” Some people just preferred to be pointed in the right direction and off they’d go alone, while other wanted the full run down of the place.”A think we can handle finding oot places on wir ain.” Edith grinned as she motioned for Alroy, Oisin and Leith to get up and ready to head to their rooms.” Okay, well here are yourr room numbers and keys to your room, and for you a list of the children and a small blurb about them. They have just opened presents in the lounge on the seventh floor and will be there still for you to go and greet them. They can be a little tough with new people to just be patient. The rest of this place is pretty much just waking up and getting going so there will be a few strays running around.” Sooh quickly explained as she smiled handing over the keys and papers to Edith, excusing herself from the small group to go back and find her husband, she still needed to give some people Christmas presents. Taking the items Edith spun on her heels handing each of her brothers the keys to their room and reading over the paper in her hands.” Leith, ye are on fluir two, Alroy ye are on fluir five and Oisin it looks like ye get the third fluir while I am on the fourth.” Putting the piece of paper into her coat pocket after getting all the room number into her head, she lead her brothers up to their floor and to their room, to make sure they knew how to get there and they could settle in before she came back down to get them so she could drag them around a little later so Finn wouldn’t end up seeing any of them.

Edith after dropping off her brothers quickly made her way back to her own room. Being careful to not be found out in case she spotted her brother around, which of course she didn’t.” A bet he is aye sleeping an wi a lass ower.” The thought went instantly to her mind as she walked up to her door, trying to listen to see if she could hear anyone in the room. Someone who didn’t have a roommate before would be confused if a new face just walked right in which she was going too. Trying the door and finding it was locked, Edith took her key out and unlocked the door. Looking in the room was a good size but smaller then some of the rooms her brothers got put into. The purple and green colors were nice but the beds were awfully close to each other. Oh well she was used to being in close quarters with people, hopefully her roommate would be fine also. Walking over to the side of the room that wasn’t occupied or held any clues of being used, setting her bag down onto the bed along with her winter clothes. She’d end up unpacking later but for now she wanted to go introduce herself to the children. Walking to the mirror she straightened out her dress and fixed her wild hair as much as possible. Exploring the room could come later also, putting her key down into her she. She didn’t have a ring for it yet and no pockets on her today so her shoe would have to be dealt with for now. Leaving the room and locking the door again before officially putting it into her shoe. Edith went down and collected her brothers again so they didn’t have to awkwardly sit in their room with their roommates if they were there or now. Giving each roommate a quick hello before snatching her brothers away and bringing them up to the seventh floor, as they looked for the lounge together.” Thon room has tae be it!” Excitement in her voice as she drew closer she could hear laughing and voiced of children, there she’d finally found the room and it didn’t take as long as I could have. Peaking into the room she smiled at the sight, children were always a joy and fun to be around, and that was saying something when she had four brother all her life.” We could be at a café in Paris, and-and your barbie would be a spy!” a small brunette girl was excitedly clapping her hands as she spoke between two other girls. As only three of the children were even there at the moment.’ Wis thare a wee lad too, or wis he just coming? A shuid hiv read that file better.’ Shrugging her thoughts away as the motioned for Oisin, Leith and Alroy to follow her in.

The lounge was very wide and had a homely feeling to it, as the kids were sitting at the picnic table looking dinning set all playing with some sort of you.” Thon sounds like a gey interesting story could happen.” Slowly walking into the room, he heels clicking against the solid floor until she hit some of the rugged areas. A two of the girls seemed to shy away and grow a bit quiet, which Edith had planned for after reading some of the personalities of the children, while the other girl quickly came running up to her, introducing herself and asking all sort of question. Making her laugh as she smiled at them all.” Hello Juliet, I’m Edith. I’ll be working here starting the day, I mean today, taking care of all of ye. An these three dashing lads are my younger brothers, Oisin, Alroy and Leith.” Edith knelt down to Juliet’s eye level as she spoke and turned around and pointed out each one of her brothers.” Thay are new along wi me, so please treat them kindly. If thay don’t talk it isn’t anything personal, just try not to ask too much fae them so quickly, okay?” Smiling again as she stood up when the little girl from before spoke up.” You talk weird, like the boy who share a room with me.” Bonnie spoke as she clutched her toy horse to her tightly, Edith almost didn’t even hear her. Her eyes light up as she walked closer to the girl slowly. ” Do I? This lad, does he hae a name?” asking as the little one slowly shook her head yes.” Is his name Finn?” The girl shook her head again, and Edith smiled, holding out her hand towards Bonnie.” I talk like yer roommate, because he is ma older brother. I’m his sister, but he doesn’t ken we came here yet to surprise him.” Bonnie started to light up a little as she shook Edith’s hand. If she was related to Finn and the other three to then they had to be just as fun right?” He’s nice! He tells me stories when I go to bed, but he didn’t tell me one last night. I fell asleep trying to wait for Santa. So I missed him! Finn didn’t come back to the room; I didn’t see him when I woke up.” going off quickly before she covered her mouth she shrunk down. She wasn’t supposed to tell when he didn’t come back to the room. He had made a deal with her not to, and this was bad. Edith chuckled, shaking Bonnie’s hand and hearing all she had to say, mentally laughing that she as dead on in her guess about her brother earlier and by the girls reaction she knew he had bribed her in some way to keep secrets.” It will be wir wee secret ye told me, wee one. What’s yer name?” She smiled whispering the first part to her with a wink, watching as she relaxed. Looking back to Bonnie and Tai as she asked her names.” Bonnie, that’s my friend Tai.” She pointed to the other little girl holding the barbie doll.”Bonnie eh? Fae whaur a am fae, we use the word Bonnie when we are calling something or someone beautiful. Well Bonnie, did Finn ever tell ye the story of Mor’Du?” The little girl smiled widely when Edith told her about her name and then shook her head, automatically excited and wanting to hear it. ” Wad ye like to hear the story?” They all seemed excited to hear it which made Edith smile, turning to her brothers as they would automatically know that they were not a part of her story telling. They’d play the parts accordingly, starting off with each a prince; it would be much easier if Finn would show up to play his part.

Standing up and walking a few steps away, Edith grinned as she started to tell the story.” Thare was a prosperous an flourishing kingdom-“ Though the voice that interrupted her only could bring a huge grin to her face, as much as she wanted to run and hug him, a story like this couldn’t be interrupted and he would understand.”Ancient Kingdom. I wis an ancient kingdom Ye daft lass!” Edith knew he meant nothing by calling her daft but it didn’t mean he was going to get away with it.”Ah-ah ah. Wad ye let me tell it?” her voice was almost a whine as she threw her hands up in the air, nobody told this story better then herself anyway.”It wis ruled by a king whose wisdom wis equal by the love of his people. The king had fower sons.” As Edith got to this part, she walked around each of her three brothers, stopping at each while she described one of the sons. Each gifted in his ain wye. The youngest wis wise, the third wis compassionate, the second son wis just, and the king’s eldest son. When she got to that, she had moved by Finn having her hang on one of his arms.” Wis strong, but he mistook great strength for character.” Leaving Finn’s side as she stepped in front of her brothers and off to the side going on with the story but leaving room for the girls to see her brother.” The king wis old and sickly an on his death bed before he passed, rather than giving the eldest prince all the inheritance, he divided the kingdom among all of his sons.” Edith didn’t need to worry about her brothers helping her with the story as she acted it out, knowing they be behind her the whole time playing the parts and moving on cue, as they’d told this story many of times before.” Filled wi greed, however, the eldest prince refused to accept this, an started a war amang his brothers. Hoping to turn the tide of the war to his favor, the prince went to the witch for a spell to give him the strength of ten men by offering her his signet ring.” Quickly turning so she herself could play the part of the witch, moving along with Finn.An she gave him the spell in a goblet, but warned him of making a choice: either he must make amends by reconciling with his brothers or he will suffer a fate trying to fulfill his goal. The prince then brought his brothers before him by staging up a false truce, they all protested but the greedy prince drank the spell! Whilk gave him the strength, but in the form of a black bear” Jumping all over the place and adding dramatic pauses when it was needed.” Rather than mending the family bonds torn by his own pride, the prince instead accepted his new form and brought down his brothers and thar armies. He then tried to get his army to rule the kingdom, but they only saw him as a wild creature and turn against him. The bear then attacked his former men, and they either got killed or fled the kingdom, leading to its collapse. The bear, now being named as Mor'du for his history, ended up roaming around the area. Now tell me wee ones, if ye could change yer fate. Would you?” Stopping her story there as all of them seemed to be on the edge of their seats, Bonnie the most as she stood up on it quickly.” What happened to the bear after?” Bouncing on her knees, as the story seemed to do wonders for her mind.

Waving a finger at the small girl.” Thon wee one is a story for another time. A think breakfast will be waiting for ye downstairs. It seems the right time, why don’t ye hurry down the stairs to the kitchen.” Holding her hands behind her back as the children scurried off and out of the room, only then did Edith turn around and practically fling herself onto Finn, wrapping her arms around him next in a hug. “ Were ye surprised? We’ve missed ye too much so we had to come here.” Pulling away but keeping her arms around his neck.” Ye smell like women, so the little lass was right.” Reaching up and ruffling his hair with a grin on her face.” Tell me everything since ye have been here, people ye hate, ones ye like, who have ye slept with already so a know to keep them away.” Even though they weren’t apart for long at all it felt like years.

O U T F I T
                                                        haru_haru21

Mr Gnome--xx

RyoRin

r a d i u m - b i r r

Tiggerluvme

Koiyama Isis

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

It had been so long, since she’d remembered sleeping so well. Comfortable and just having that protected feeling. Coming out from her sleeping state and blinking a few times, she didn’t move once or even seem to breathe as her eyes scanned the room. This wasn’t her room that was for sure. It had the same layout and feel but it was different. There were different things, smells, objects and not to mention she was on the opposite side of the room then she usually would be.’ Wait.’ Her mind slowed as things were starting to come back to her, and that was when she realized the kind of position she was on. Relaxing her body a bit she felt the touch of someone else’s behind her. The moving of a chest from breathing and a protective arm around her waist. As slowly as she would without trying to move too much, Rizzo held in a gasp as she looked into the face of a sleeping Neil. That was when the panic started to kick in, this wasn’t good at all, if anything this was one of the worst things possible to happen. Not the part of her sleeping in the same bed as him, hell they’ve had sex countless times, and the bad thing was that he was sleeping. Hell it was bad enough she fell asleep in here, something she promised herself and him to never do. She knew what happened every morning when he woke up, and this wasn’t ever in the wake up plans. He wouldn’t remember her, and would panic and freak, that she knew, so what Rizzo also knew was she would have to get out of there somehow. Though she didn’t really know exactly how she ended up falling asleep, both of them really. Wouldn’t he have woken her up if he’s seen her nod off? I mean if he had fallen asleep in her room, it wouldn’t be that easy since he didn’t remember things, but if she fell asleep, wake her up and she’d been off to her own room for the nice. She wouldn’t lie, she liked sleeping with him like this, it felt nice and safe and she hadn’t slept with anything in awhile, it was usually sex and move on. As she stayed the frozen, her minded traced back to last night.

She remembered last night and instantly a frown went to her face, it had started off as a great time, though it didn’t last. She’d ended up bumping into the person she never once thought she would see again in her life. Seeing him messed all her emotions up and not to mention her thoughts also. Her mind and body went into all sorts of confusion and she did the only thing she could do; run. Run away from those thoughts and memories and all the pain just seeing that face brought to her again. Absentmindedly putting a hand on her stomach as she let out a soft sigh in thought. Seeing Tae was the worst pain she’d been through in a long time. He didn’t even seem to remember who she was or her face, like he was to blame or anything. The last time they even had contact she was a young teenager looking for sex. They met once and that was the end of it. She’d remember his face forever; it couldn’t be erased from her mind. She’d ran right out of that party without any other words. If it wasn’t for her stupid shoe breaking and making things worse, Neil probably wouldn’t have caught up with her. Secretly Rizzo thanked her shoe for breaking. She didn’t realize how much she did need him then until he was carrying her bridal style up to her room like a gentleman. He was nice, always doing things for her but she never noticed like she should. Or maybe she did but being scared blocked it out of her mind when it was going on. When he dropped her off at her door, she didn’t say anything but took his hand and let him inside her room so she could change out of the dress and into something more comfortable. She didn’t want to be in her room, not wanting to have to deal with whoever Aden decided to bring back after her night. She had begged Neil to let her go to his room, even for a little while. Until she calmed down then she’d leave to her own again.

She was so thankful for Neil for saying yes. She’d changed grabbed his gift for later and went to his room. They didn’t do anything, but lay there, as she broke down. He comforted her and she spilled out every secret detail she’d been hiding inside. She told him everything from things about her past to how she knew Tae and even why she freaked out and ran. The one thing she never told a single soul in this whole place, the only people who knew were the head doctors who had read her files and a select others. She told Neil about her child, the one Tae was the father of and the one that her own father snatched away from her at birth. How she’d never seen it, not knowing if it was a girl or a boy or even if it went to a good family. Rizzo didn’t even know if it was alive, she only knew the age it would be now and the date of birth. Weight felt lifted off her when she told him those things, but fear replaced it as she didn’t know how he would react. There was the hope he’d forget and not write it down and then never remember again, but part of her didn’t want that. She wanted another to know, maybe understand her. Maybe in a way this would help her here? It didn’t matter, they talked the rest of the night and one thing led to another and she must have fallen asleep and him not to far after. Her problem now was getting out of here without Neil waking up. Slowly lifting his arm off her waist and attempting to slip from his grasp. Her body instantly felt colder once she left his warmth. Finally feet on the ground, Rizzo figured she was safe and sound, only needing to make a run for the door, the only problem she didn’t know how light of a sleeper Neil was until she felt a book slam into the back of her head, letting out a surprised yelp as she quickly held the back of her head. The damn thing that hit her just had to be a hard cover didn’t it? Looking down to the floor as she saw his journal fall. Clenching her eyes, she could feel her heart already beating fast, the fear she worried about was already coming to her now. This was exactly what she didn’t want to happen. Spinning around quickly, Rizzo automatically put her hands out in front of her, staring directly at Neil. She wanted to be mad her just threw a book at her head, but now wasn’t the time, it wasn’t his fault.” Neil, calm down. I’m Rizzo, you know me.” Hopefully it wouldn’t be hard to convince him.

As soon as he raised his voice, he body almost froze, as her eyes were wide. She didn’t know what to do. She actually felt scared in this situation and wanted nothing more than to be far away, she wanted his normal self back.” I-I was trying to leave before you threw your journal at me. Neil please calm down.” Knowing it best to go, she went to take a step and hurry out of the room, when out of the corner of her eyes luckily she noticed the lap being thrown, falling to the ground just in time, as the object barley missed her. Cover her head as she heard it crash against the wall. Riz swore her heart was going to beat right out of her chest, as it beat faster and faster, her breath was already faster than normal.” Neil stop. You know me.” There was no hiding the fact her voice was cracking as she spoke. Panic rose higher as she watched him reach for another thing to throw at her, frantically searching for his journal on the floor. If he read it, then maybe she’d have a better chance of getting out of her unharmed. Reaching for the journal quickly feeling his eyes never leaving her.” Read this, you will know I’m telling you the truth.” She was begging, holding the book out to him.” Trust me . . .please.” Nothing seemed to be working with him, like this! Rizzo never figured it would be this hard when he woke up, she felt sad for him having to go through it but every time they spoke about it her never complained and said he was fine, so should she not feel sad for him at all? Rizzo didn’t know what to feel she was so mixed on emotions right now, from being upset, to plain frightened. He wanted to be mad at him but couldn’t really all she could do was be completely upset at this while situation, things didn’t’ work out that way. So of course she was mad at him, but it was her selfish non-understanding mind making her be this, and she was upset at the situation.” I do though!” Her voice was low, and probably unheard, as she quickly threw her arms up in front of her face, blocking the pillows he throw in her direction, at least they couldn’t hurt her. Though it was enough to make her break a little, instead of leaving the journal on the ground like he said to do, her emotions took over instead. Throwing the journal at him with a huff, and then seeing his present she brought for him on the ground by the bed, she picked that up and threw it up.” Why can’t you believe me?” In his slight distraction she pushed off the floor and left the room as quickly as possible. She had planned to run straight to her room, but only managed to get out his door before falling again the wall in the hallway and sinking down to the floor. Finally the stress caught up with her from that event she was so unused too, feeling the stinging in her eyes.

She was breathing hard as she crouched against the wall, her hand repeatedly rubbing away all the liquid coming down her face. She didn’t want to cry but it was coming out anyway. Sort of like when you get hit in the face and there is no pain, but the shock makes your cry anyway and you feel stupid. ’Calm yourself down.’ She kept repeating in her mind as she took big breaths and slowly let them out, nothing was working. Hearing her name she perked up slowly biting down on her lip, staring as hard as she could onto the carpeted floor beneath her. She almost didn’t reply but she couldn’t do that. It wasn’t his fault,.”It’s not your fault.” She didn’t even know she’d spoken when she heard her voice, let alone if he could even hear her reply. A long sigh escaped her lips as he replied to her. Blinking a few times, how was she supposed to respond to that? She had said it wasn’t and he went and said something like that. He was still acting so foreign to her, her mind didn’t know how to think.” I’m sorry Neil, I didn’t plan on falling asleep, I really didn’t. I was going to leave, I’m sorry. I don’t know when I feel asleep, but if you had woke me up I would have left right away. I didn’t want this to happen.” She was planning on saying sorry again, but really she didn’t know how many times she should fit it in at one time. Standing up from the floor again, she kept her back to the wall.”Are. . . are thinks okay now?” Her mouth dropped as she listened to him through the door, was he really saying all this? It couldn’t be trying Rizzo knew she was easy to wake up, and how was it that she wouldn’t leave? ” Did you really try? What do you mean wouldn’t leave. . . I would have left by you just asking me.” It was her turn to start getting mad now, it was a reflex almost. Somebody asking hostile to you, it was automatic to do it back after awhile.” If you needed to use force like you so claim, then you should have done it!” Her voice was rising now, as she gritted her teeth together.” I told you things last night I’ve never told a soul about, I opened up. I tried to leave this morning when I realized what I had done, so you didn’t have to go through this. I dealt with you throwing things at me. I could be hurt because of you, I apologized Neil. You still act like a jerk now, what have I still done wrong?! Fine, you can be as alone as you like, Merry ******** Christmas to you too.” She didn’t once care that her voice was raised as she glared through the door, turning on her heels and storming down the halls, the tears once again streaming down her face. She was glad for once she had already been in comfortable clothes as she didn’t feel like changing or doing anything right now, she knew this feeling washing over her. She was going to fall into a hole like always, not to mention she hadn’t taken her own pills yet. Rizzo wasn’t paying attention enough to see if anyone was in the hall as she was walking, until she felt someone cupping her chin. Pulling her head up she was face to face with someone she’d never seen before in her life. Going on about hearts and mind and forgetting. Rizzo didn’t understand a thing she meant. Her mind was in no place to try and think out riddles, quickly leaving the woman.Reaching her own room finding the door unlocked already and walking in. She automatically saw Aden in bed with someone but didn’t care to find out who.” I would appreciate if both of you could get out now.” Rizzo didn’t care if this was Aden’s room too, it was hers first. She didn’t care if it was Christmas morning anymore; she wanted to be here in the room, in peace. Alone like she would be now, h family would come, they never did and the only person he thought she might see today, for once she didn’t want to see anymore.

She didn’t pay attention one second even to see if they two men had left yet, walking toward her bed. In a swift motion she swung her arms across one of the stand in the room, sending all her art supplies, books, pencils papers and everything off the table. Letting out a defeated yell, before flopping onto her bed and curling up into a tight ball, she had planned to stay there all day and who knew how much longer. She had really thought Neil was going to be that one person who would do anything like this to her, that he would never treat her the way every other guy did in the end. She was completely wrong about him and it hurt.

o u t f I t

r a d i u m - b i r r

haru_haru21

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

Christmas day was really suppose to be better than this, as the while day already started off like the worst Christmas in her life. Then again Shani never pictured the events from last night would turn into something like this, it was complete bullshit and she felt more pissed than ever. Laying on her bed and just fuming. Last night on Christmas Eve at the part had started off so well, especially since she’d been with Kovu. He had been trying so hard to understand things and actually branch out more of his comfort zone. Getting out of his comfort zone was something that even shocked her. Bit down hard on her lips, any harder and she’d break the skin. She could still feel the slight ting of pain from the tiny cut on her lip left by Kovu, a nice little reminder but it wouldn’t be there long. There hadn’t been much to do when they got to the party, as their pride was busy with their own things and he didn’t do much with touching so dancing had been out of the question. Shani had no idea how much of a violent person he would get when drunk. The only option there really was to take advantage of down there. It really on took maybe three or four drinks, since whatever was in the punch had been pretty strong. Kovu had gotten completely wasted, luckily she hadn’t drank as much yet so she’d only been a bit tipsy. The blind rage he’d gone into was sort of a shock to her and a lot of the people at the party. She’d practically was running after him for moments. While chairs were knocked down as a few fights were almost started. Thank god most of the staff was already taken by things or not in the mood to care. It was even more of a Christmas Miracle that Dr. Sooh and Dr. Chang weren’t in the room to witness everything, she knew it wouldn’t last long is she didn’t get him out of the room. It was bad enough they’d eventually hear about it soon.

Shani didn’t even care about the risk she was going to take when she had to forcefully remove Kovu from the party. Dragging him by his arms and pushing him out of the room and it really took a lot of her strength. He was much stronger then she was and trying to do all of this in heels and a tight dress was bit of a challenge also. Her touching him didn’t really go over with the youth either, having been pushed into many objects and practically did everything he said he wasn’t going to anymore, but it seemed on accident and blind drunken rage. So there was no time for getting her hopes up, it seemed like the minutes to get him to her room took more like hours with the rustling and the fighting. She lost count of everything and everyone he’s tried to start things with on the way up there. When she finally got Kovu to her room and shut in, she’d been able to let him go and something seemed to click in his mind, and it almost felt like old times. Were he’d come to her house and they would coop up in her room. The feeling was almost automatic as they went to their usual places in this room that they would’ve back home. Shani had changed out of her dress clothes and into something more comfortable before sitting on her bed, but once they were both comfy, it all reverted back to the old days. Talking about everything, even if she was laughing about his slurred words and not making sense half the time, and every single time he asked her not to leave, she could only smile and reply with ” You don’t need to worry, I’m not going anywhere.” and it was true. She wasn’t going to ever leave him; she was going to stay right there. Like it was meant to be, it wasn’t going to be that easy to get rid of her.

The happy ending of that night, would’ve been great had it lasted to the morning of the next day. She didn’t know what time it was when they both fell asleep but waking up wasn’t the most pleasant thing in the world. She didn’t know if he was hung over or not, but she’d had not drank enough to feel much of anything the next morning. The pounding on her bedroom door quickly startled her awake, jolting up in her bed as she looked around dazed and not really sure what was going on. First she looked over to the other bed in her room, and Neid wasn’t in it which meant he didn’t come back last night. Where could he have been all night and with whom? The her mind clicked that Micha was in her room or at least he was last night, looking all over until she found him on the end on her bed almost on the edge, herself was all the way on the opposite end with as much space between them as possible. The pounding on the door and soon the voiced on the other side were finally registering in her mind, as she stood up slowly from the bed and walked to the door, looking through the tiny peephole, a frown on her face as she stepped back, not wanting to open the door. Turning her head and looking at Kovu, Shani knew they were here for him but she didn’t want to let them have him.” I don’t believe I ordered a wakeup call.” She snarled through the door wooden door as the pounding stopped and the muffled voice came through the other side.” We know it is early but we’ve come to pick up Mr. Patrick and we know he is in her.” Shani crossed her arms as she stepped back from the door a bit and turned her back towards it.

Really whatever happened next was almost a complete blur to her. The only things that she knew for sure were that the guards had come into her room which one; she didn’t approve of, and two well it wasn’t smart to just enter her room. A lot of things started to happen first, which mostly consisted of her over reacting to everything. Kovu was actually willingly going to go with them even though it meant leaving her which she didn’t understand. Eventually with her yelling at everyone in the room and attempts to stop Kovu she’d gotten held back by a few guards kicking and screaming, ignoring ever word Micha would say about things being all right and to calm down. No she wouldn’t calm down at all and eventually she blanked out, the guards had to of drugged her or else they would have never gotten rid of her fits and attempts to stop their plans. When she awoke lying on her bed, a slightly confusion was on her until she spotted the lion on her bed and everything came back at once. Growling loudly and throwing a fit right there on her bed, a frustrated yell as she fell backwards into her bed. This was officially the worst Christmas ever. Micha got taken away from her right when she thought she’d get to spend a holiday with him like a normal thing, she would never get to give him a gift now, not to mention she had no idea where they took him or for how long. That part scared her and she felt alone now even though she had the rest of her pride there.

o u t f i t

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

s**t, s**t s**t. That a** would turn the alarm off.” Her thoughts raced, of course in Russian as her mind could only focus on her normal language when rushed and over stressed. Quietly as possible slipping into a pair of tight black jean, trying not to make a sound and wake the current boyfriend up for it would not end well at all. He wasn’t a good one per say, of course Peri never found herself in the hands of nice men. She could never leave them for one reason or another, slight fear but more she needed them, and she didn’t really want to be alone, it was a curse really. By the time she ever realized what she really got herself into it was too late to do anything about it and she was stuck. Stuck until they tossed her aside or until she finally found a way out of the picture, like this relationship he was a hard case to crack. She’d left countless times by he’d always forcefully dragged her back. Teaching her a lesson for “running away”, which was always followed by an ‘I got drunk and fell down story?’ For the coworkers and everyone else, they believed it because she was a party type and could be a bit crazy out in the open. There was only one person who could see past any lie she spoke and only one person who really knew the actual truth about her broken bones, scars and bruised up body. Zipping her pants up and slowly turning her head to peer into the bedroom, the male form was still passed out on the bed, perfect. This was starting to look good, after she left she’d be six hours away with him having no idea where this time. Also she’d be at a new job and it would be impossible for him to take her away if he’d somehow find her. Looking into this Citricos place it looked like both the patients and staffed lived there, and that meant away from families and partners unless they were both there.” I have to hurry, I’m late as it is.” Cursing at herself, it wasn’t like they could leave without her but she knew he’d be getting an earful once she finally arrived. Transferring Asylums with the man she looked after was completely fine by her, and the time she’d spent being his caseworker, gave her a sort of attachment to him. Even if he just saw her as a weak girl, not saying he did, but there were signs of it. He hadn’t been able to case her away like all the other people assigned to him so that had to be a sign in itself that she wasn’t too weak.

Slinging her black suit jacket over her frame, Peri bent and picked up her heels, not risking the clicking sound on the floor. Running a hand through her already styled up hair she made a quick dash for the door, she’d sneaked her stuff out later and had it shipped ahead of time so now her things would already be in her room. It was a little surprising the boyfriend hadn’t noticed her missing things, she didn’t think he did. Well he hadn’t said anything about it or done anything so as far as she knew she was in the safe zone. Stepping out of the door she slipped her heels on and turned to slowly shut the door to the apartment, as to not make a sound before making a dash down the stairs and to the taxi that was already waiting for her. Being careful of the ice and snow under her feet. She didn’t even have a winter jacket, but being in a heated car she didn’t worry about finding anything warm. Even if it was in the very early hours of the morning when it felt like an iced over hell, by the time she was shut in the taxi the warmth was already starting to work. The drive to her now official old work building didn’t take long at all, paying the drive and quickly getting out, shuffling fast to the building and right inside.” I’m sorry I’m late, alarm got shut off.” Catching her breath as the clicking of her heels came to a complete stop, looking up to the faces of the guards that would be doing the transportation, but still no life of the party in sight.” Have you not gotten him out yet?” Raising an eyebrow as she looked around the room for Argo, she was late so he had to have been out by now. They weren’t waiting on her for that were they; surly they could handle getting him in and out of places. It wasn’t like he was going to struggle with this, then again all of them were paranoid and to worrisome. Shaking her head a she walked on right past the guard and down through the emptying building to the holding rooms. Pushing in the code for the door and swiftly opening it and leaning in the frame with a smirk.” I’m here to bust you out. You in or are you out?” It was a joke, really expecting no kind of amused response but one could always try. It seemed Argo was in a good mood and adding the fact he was getting out had to be helping that said mood. Grinning as she watched him crack a grin. Earning herself a chuckle from the man made her smirk with accomplishment.” Does that face of yours scare them so much they can’t even fetch you from a room on their own?” Letting her hands move to her lips as she turned away and headed out the door, knowing full well that Argo would follow in a matter of seconds. ” Should I stop hearts and force my way to the back with you during the ride? Or would you rather suffering in your hatred for silence alone?” Not even bothering to look back as the two made their way back up through the halls towards the front door.

Even before they reached the guards were there to cuff the man up not taking any chances. It was like that thought he’d break into a run or try to overtake the car before they could get there. Stopping her movement to finally turn her gaze upon Argo, tilting her head with a laugh, as her hand found their way to her hips. ” If I was trying to seduce you’d I wouldn’t be wearing this.” Brushing off her jacket before laughing as the guard cuffing him seemed to stiffen up and jerk back, obviously a temporary guard for the trip.” I do enjoy a good time, I think my mind is made up.” then looking back towards the guard as he seemed to be glaring up at Argo.” Don’t get your panties in a bunch, he only wants to play.” Shaking her head with a laugh as she strolled on ahead and outside of the building, standing next to the car van as she waited for the guard’s to bring him out and load him up, taking their sweet time, even though she was late before they were going to make them even later on their arrival to their new ‘home’.” I’m going to freeze if you don’t hurry up and get out here.” She yelled back to the group no just coming out of the building. The vehicle was locked up and she still didn’t have a coat.” You would be freezing if you were home. Where you belong, ******** b***h. I didn’t say you could go anywhere. I told you that you had to stay.” The voice speaking to her made her body instantly freeze and the cold weather had nothing to do with it, glancing at the guard who seemed to not see a thing or hear the man’s words. She had no idea about Argo’s standing on that.” Johnny. . . I-I figure you were still sleeping.” Her voice instantly went quieter as she seemed to stutter her words out turning to look at the mad who had a glare on his face.” I should smash your head against this van, maybe you’d get it through your head that you belong to me. Did those another smacks not register to you?” His voice was low as he leaned in closer to her ear. He body tensing up as she felt his breath on her neck.” It’s not job, and I’m leaving.” Sucking in a breath as she got a small amount of courage the male seeming to be waiting till the guards were behind the Van before her raised his fist and slammed it against the side of her face, and in a swiftly motion grabbing a handful of her hair and covering her mouth. Muffing the yelp that escaped from her mouth, turning to drag her away with him.” They won’t miss you and don’t need a useless woman like you.” Peri could feel the pounding in her head as she felt the tears in her eyes freezing against her skin as they dropped.” No!.” Managing to bite down on his hand and getting out at least one word, regretting everything she just did as he went to strike her again. She clenched her eyes shut waiting for the pressure and the pain of contact but it never came. Instead she felt her hair being released and he body falling back into the side of the van. Not even a second later she saw Johnny head slamming into the side of the van and falling back. Screaming in surprise in Russian as she turned and backed up against the cold van as much as she could, her eyes wide as she watched the scene in front of her play out, not believing what she was even seeing. Argo was on top of him in seconds beating the crap out of the guy on the ground, in a fit of rage. She didn’t dare try to step in and stop it, more for the fact she didn’t want too. He deserved what he was getting, but still it was hard to watch.

Peri saw the blood and she started to come out of the shock, stepping forward just as the guards came to the man’s aid tearing Argo away.” Don’t be rough with him.” Peri snapped as the guard’s forced Argo into the back or the van and shut the door. Peri only looked at her now thankfully ex boyfriend on the ground and bloodied and wounded, she turned her eyes and started to walk away. One of the guards coming up to her making sure she was fine.” Leave me be I’m fine, just throw him somewhere.” Pushing past the guard even though they were trying to get her to sit up front she wasn’t going to have any of that. Getting to the back of the van she yanked the doors open again and without a word climbed in and took a seat right next to the man. Kicking the wall with her heel as she yelled through to the guards, her English turning to Russian by the end of her sentence before she leaned back and crossed her leg going silent again.” Let’s get going, we are late as it is. . . need out of this place.” Peri didn’t bother trying to touch her face as she could feel the pain from it, luckily it was on the opposite side so even if Argo was staring at her he wouldn’t be staring the mark that would surely be forming soon. Her face would have to be swelled up and bruising by the time they arrived to Citricos in six hours. Sighing, and reaching into her shirt, Peri pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Without a word she tapped one out and leaned over sticking it in Argo’s mouth, lighting up before stashing her smoke and lighter back into her bra. Giving him some time before she plucked the stick from his mouth and put it between her own lips, taking a long drag and blowing the smoke out, exchanging back and forth in silence for awhile before she placed it back in his mouth as she shut her eyes. Peri didn’t know when she fell asleep or when she began sleeping in Argo’s lap but it had happened. As soon as the doors to the van opened and the cold air hit her and the voiced of the guards woke her from her sleep was when things started to come to her.” Well, here I guess.” Yawning and running a hand through her platinum colored hair before fixing herself up giving Argo a grin.” Maybe if the beds suck I can just sleep on you.” Laughing as she stepped out of the van and into the cold air, the entrance wasn’t far which was good. It meant a shorter time in the cold without a coat, finally reaching up and lightly touching the side of her face, wincing a little at the pain.” This is going to be one great first impression.” Sighing as she avoided looking at her reflection in anything she walked passed. Feeling the warm heat on her skin as she entered the building and through the doors to the front desk.” They didn’t give me a key.” Looking up at Argo and down to the cuff on his wrist.” Having you all cuffed up doesn’t really look good in a new place.”She didn’t want them to have the complete wrong impression on him, sure he was dangerous or could be but it wasn’t like he needed cuffed twenty four seven and around everybody. Searching her body and pockets for anything she could find, a smile spread to her lips as she pulled out a bobby pin. Taking a hold of his hands and lifting his wrists towards her, Peri had successfully unlocked the crappy excuse for handcuffs and had them off him.” Frolic around or something. I’ll be able to find you, I have my ways.” Waving Argo off, though she didn’t really need to by the time she set him free he had already started to leave. Turning right then as a receptionist came up watching Argo walk away.” Don’t fuss about him.” Sighing as she smiled at the lady before going through the steps of checking in and getting everything set up. Getting the keys, learning a few things, and having some small talk about things.” See you around.” Waving as she had the keys to their room in her hands. Turning out they were going to be sharing a room together on the first floor, lucky for them.

Walking off she quickly stopped and went back, asking directions to the kitchen as she’d read up on the places they had here before coming. She knew Argo would search it out, probably for some coffee, or something else. Following the directions she was given and eventually made it to the kitchen. The halls weren’t to bust yet but being Christmas Day Peri figure a lot would still be sleeping, at least their holiday started off nice. Walking to the kitchen she grinned as she was right, seeing Argo in the room, walking up to him with a grin on his face.” Now what did I say? Found you, now come on. Part of my job is getting you situated so come with me. Take your coffee, you can make friends later.” Grabbing the cup from his hands and teasing him with it like a dog and a treat as she slowly walked backwards. She didn’t get to far before handing it back to him with a laugh.” You’re stuck with me Argo, same room and everything.” tossing him his room key and unlocking their door and letting him walk in before her. The room was huge and super nice, a bit bright but she could get over that. Seeing their luggage well mostly her own already sitting in the room.” Beats that small shack they called a room in the old place doesn’t it? walking towards the set of large doors and pulling them open to reveal a whole other room, fit with chairs, couches and a tv.” Being Christmas and all, this reminds me.” Walking over to one of her backs she unzipped it pulling out three gifts. Walking over towards Argo.” These are for you, two of them are from your kids. Arrived yesterday.” She didn’t feel like she needed to explain that the third gift was from her, feeling like it was obvious.” Don’t get to excited now.” Running a hand through her hair as she continued to explore the room, finding the bathroom and she was already impressed even more.” Take a look at this bathroom!.” Turning around in a circle and smiling until she finally got a glance at herself in the mirror, a frown on her face, her Russian kicking back in.” I look like s**t.”

RyoRin

O U T F I T

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

I'VE GOT *NO TIMExNO ! TIMExNO TIME
                      x g l a s s PETALS ◞for silly games of ✩xxLOVE && MONOGAMYxx
                      xxxx
                      a x g l a s s PETALS layout for Deipnosophist ; a x g l a s s PETALS layout for Deipnosophist ; a x g l a s s PETALS layout for Deipnosophist
                      a x g l a s s PETALS layout for Deipnosophist (winifredIxxKNOWxxYOUxxCAN'TxxRESISTxxITwinifred)

There has always been that nagging feeling and constant argument you have with yourself. Do I listen to my heart or follow what I know. Should I play it safe or follow that gut feeling and screaming voice in the back of my head. Right or wrong, do I believe what I hear or only what my eyes allows me to actually see. Are there things around that you cannot see or hear but still exist? Were there questions you wanted answer to no matter the price or even things you needed done no matter the solution, a helping hand in finding what you need and getting what you want. Winifred had always been very acquainted with things of the like. She was born with the abilities to find those solutions and answer those questions. Seeing the things yet to come and the things that could come but might not blossom to reality unless the right path was taken. She would tell you your fate, though it may be in the form of a riddle. She’d fix you something right up to cure your needs, find what you seek, and help you along the way. All for a price that is, but you could only get her help if you could find her and knew what to watch out for to seek her out. Through the shadows and the dark, where a line of tragedy strikes you maybe be able to find the faint scent of a trail before it disappears. Winnie has always been one to do things without a word of reasoning, knowing just what she was intended to do and what lied before her. There was always a cause for her actions, even if the light for the cause didn’t show up until later. Things would always eventually play out, like this very second. The young woman had left her should we say usual hiding spot as she felt a calling somewhere. A repetitive dream over and over each night, never finished and never clear, mysterious. Sounds and colors and sometimes she ever swore scents. Was it crazy that she was putting herself in as a patient at the world’s largest and biggest hospital in the world? Not to mention putting herself among some of the deadliest people unfit for the world? Not that she was worried for even a second about that, it didn’t faze her. Some could and some would call her crazy but she wouldn’t ignore this fateful pull she was feeling, unknown to what it meant. Would she be going into the wrong direction or was there something yet to be played out?

” Peek a boo. Where are you?” Her voice was quiet but carried with the cold Christmas wind as her gaze looked up at the large building, not even letting the bitter cold or the falling snow affect her attention and focus. I shall find you.” Looking away from the building.’ Aden.’ Has she known he was here? There was a possibility but one could never be sure if she knew or not, maybe that was the pull? Taking her first steps towards the building her face remained blank and natural as she walked in not bothering to look around, she let her own feet guide her as she entered the other half of the entrance. There was nobody at the desk which she didn’t mind, being unseen was fine and she wasn’t planning on checking herself in with anyone, lifting a hand and letting it slowly slide along the countertop as she walked around the desk and sitting down in one of the chairs that was there, crossing one of her slender legs over the others and turning towards the computer, it was already logged on and ready, the markings that someone had been checked in only minutes before. Rolling her shoulders back as she started to type all her needed information into the keyboard not even a worry of someone walking in on her crossing her mind. When her task was finished she stood up and went to the wall slowly walking around, randomly lifting objects up to examine them before slowly setting them back in their spot. She got all she needed, her room number and now she needed a way in, pulling the larger wooden door of a shelf back to reveal the sets of keys.” My, my someone has been very careless. What if these got into the wrong hands?” Taking her own key and pocketing a few others, if her choices on whose keys she grabbed were random only fate would be able to tell. Shutting the door, she let her feet take her back around the counter and to the front entrance, stopping in her tracks and closing her eyes, taking in a deep breath and licking her lips almost as if she had tasted something. A small smirk danced to her lips as she started walking in a direction.” Found you.”

While she walked her hand closet to the wall was slowly sliding across the hard surface and around each plant, frame, or door that she touched. Taking in the feeling as she made her way through the halls unseen, with only a small eerie tune slipping from her lips.” Come little children, I’ll take thee away, into a land of enchantment. Come little children the times come to play. Here in my garden of shadows. Follow sweet children, I’ll show thee the way.” Never once going off her path, and her voice not going loud enough to anyone to hear unless they were close or knew what to be listening for, stopping at a door and opening it up, leading into the staircase.”Through all the pain and the sorrows. Weep not poor children, for life is this way. Murdering beauty and passion, hush now deer children it must be this way.” Stopping as she got to the technical first floor, leaning against the door and placing her hands on the metal frame closing her eyes, this wasn’t the place, turning to go back up the stairs more.”It must be this way, too weary of life and deceptions. Rest now my children for soon we’ll away. Into the calm and the quiet.” Doing the same thing when she got to the second floor, her tune would be able to drift through vents.” Come little children, I’ll take thee away, into a land of enchantment. Come little children the time’s come to play. Here in my garden of shadows. . .” Reaching the third floor she didn’t stop and check the door but instead walked right on through it, her voice silent now just as much as her footsteps on the ground. Her fingers lightly brushing against the doors and the walls as she made her way. Reaching her fingertips into the sleeve of her coat, Winnie seemed to scratch her palm as she stopped in front of a door. Lightly setting her hand on the wooden door, licking her lips and slowly tilting her head to the side.” So this is where you are hiding.” Letting her hand slide down the door until it was only her finger tips touching before walking away and seeing a brunette coming down the hall, reaching her hand and cupping the female’s chin Winnie lifted it up so she could gaze into the girl’s eyes.” The mind may forget but the heart will not, do not run in fear of that.” The girl looked puzzled but it seemed to quickly fade and go back into her past emotions before running off and into the room she’d just stopped in front off.

Winnie had no destination anymore, as she made her mark as it was. Sighing slightly before putting her hands into the pockets of her white leather jacket, instead of letting them hang at her sides. There was no use to go to her room, why should she go there now. Instead she found herself back in the direction of the ground floor, listening to all the sounds around her. Her mind could only race on what the reason was on why she had been pulled here. Taking hand out of her pocket and pulling out a small box, flipping the lid open. It instantly started to play a short tune She let it go in her hands while walking down the halls once again, they were empty but slowly filling and her form still seemed to go unseen by everyone. The smell of chlorine reached her nose as she shut the box closed quickly and put it back into her pocket abruptly ending the tune. Walking towards the smell as she watched a blonde woman walk away from the door letting it close behind her as she left the pool room. Winnie had stopped walking and only watched as she walked away before making a move and heading towards the pool, letting the door shut behind her as she pushed some of her wild hair behind her back and walked around the pool room to the opposite side and to the edge of the pool, the water was calm and unmoving. A frown on her face as slipped down and sat at the edge, touching her finger into the water so the perfect unmoving water was disturbed and no longer perfect. The ripples flowing out bigger and bigger, just like the figure that was getting closer and closer to the room, she could feel. It. ” Upon one summer’s morning, I carefully did stray. Down by the walls of wapping., where I met a sailor gay.” she noticed the figure coming into the pool room, not saying a word as she glided her fingers back and forth in the water staring into the liquid and watching the movement almost in a trance to the onlookers. Ignoring the presence of the person and not showing acknowledgement to them even though she already acknowledged them.” Conversing with a young lass, who seem’d to be in pain. Saying, William, when you go I fear you’ll never return again. My heart is priced by Cupid, I disdain all glittering gold. There is nothing can console me, but my jolly sailor bold.” Without stopping her soft song, that echoed through the room, and without looking at the figure, Winnie stood up letting the water drip from her fingers.

Walking back around the pool slowly finally bringing her eyes up to the form, of a male with blue hair as she got closer and closer, reaching up and setting a hand on his should and letting it guide around him as she walked around the male. Almost sizing him up but in no way was she. Letting her words go silent as her lips reached a full walk around, letting her arm fall from his form.” It’s been a long time, Underworld god.” An amused laugh crackled from her mouth as she left the pool room, knowing he’d follow, she could see it.

outfit
                                                                      song1 & song2

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

XXf r i e n d XX i n XX n e e d ' s XX a XX f r i e n d XX i n d e e d ,XX XX f r i e n d XX w h o ' l l XX t e a s e XX i s XX b e t t e r XX ,...
      u r XX t h o u g h t s XX c o m p r e s s , XX h i c h XX m a k e s XX u s XX b l e s s e d ,XX n d XX m a k e s XX f o r XX s t o r m y XX w e a t h e r , xxxxxx「χ」﴿

██████████████████████████ ✚██████████████████████████
      ───────────────────
      With: Edith, Finn, Alroy and ÓisínXXXX
      Wearing: This XXXX
      ───────────────────

User Image

" Ah hate thes place.... " Leith said as he turned his head towards the taxi's window, peeking out at the asylum. At the moment they had just arrived at the place, he and his siblings. His older sister had come up with a brilliant plan of visiting their older brother, Finn, as he had been taken away from their home and to this unknown place. Their parents had wanted their oldest son to get help, however what they didn't know what that it shattered the rest of the family. So his sister, who was more like their mother, decided that they would head to this asylum. When hearing his older sisters voice he couldn't help but to nod his head 'yes' before simply getting out of the car. He kept the door open for the rest of his siblings to get out and grabbed his own bags. Oddly enough he had a trunk with him which contained his objects and a simple back pack that held smaller things within it. The rest of his stuff would be shipped from the family home once it was nice and packed. Once he got his stuff out he simply watched as the car drove away. There was no turning back now and they were all stuck in this unknown land that was not even their home country.

" Thes place is tay damn warm e'en if it's snowin' ye ken? " He asked while turning his head towards his two other identical siblings, sharing a look with them. Unlike him they were both very quiet around almost everything. He shared it as well however it was only them now, and thus he felt better about everything. With his siblings he could talk about anything, and even learned sign language to understand one of them. With his older brother and sister though were a whole new story. He loved them, truly he did however at the same time he could not trust them as much as Alroy and Oisin. Plus his older sister was now a worker in this strange new place. She was becoming a stranger at this moment in their lives and although he loved her as a mother, he knew that he could not treat her the same anymore. She was one of those doctors now and as they walked in to the building this idea grew in his head.

Suddenly a women walked in to the front office, obviously a worker of some kind, causing him to turn eerily silent just like Oisin and Alroy. She held a presnce about her that showed she was powerful. It seemed that her name was Sooh and she was the head director of this place and was also a doctor of sorts. He could not not speak to this woman, forcing it in his head. Unlike his brothers the young boy had selective mutism around doctors and anyone else who held a high position. This woman was definitely someone who he could not speak too. She was someone new and someone who he did not understand. As he got the hint to stand up, he did so, and listened intently on what was happening. There was one thing in their conversation that he did not understand not cared for: They were being separated. He and his brothers were being placed in to other rooms, some of different floors. He was on the second floor while his brother Oisin was on the third floor and his other brother Alroy was on the fifth. ' Bastards ur forcin' us apart.' He thought while looking over his room key. He gave Oisin and Alroy a knowing look, one that showed that he was not okay with this and that some how it would be fixed. It had to be. Before they felt he quickly grabbed on to both of their hands, and simply walked after his older sister down the hallway.

When he arrived at his room the youth could not held but to squeeze his brothers hands before letting go. It was going to be insane without waking up to their faces everyday, nor being with them at almost every second. With a sigh he simply watched as his brothers walked away, most likely being shown to were their own rooms were. As he entered the room the boy could only stare in confusion and pure worry. The room was painted in a light color, and held two beds that had the same sheets and wall color. "Mah god Ah entered in tae a american rehab center ur somethin'... He said as he dragged the trunk over to the end of his own bed before placing it down at the end. Unpacking took him a few minuets before he simply made it in to the restroom with a pair of clothing and his own bathroom items. The bathroom it's self wasn't too bad, at least not as bad as the room. He ended up placing his bathroom items away before changing in to his outfit for the holidays.

When he was done changing the youth gave a loud sigh before before jumping on his bed, hearing the springs make an eerie sound. " Woonder hoo lae ur daein'.. Ah bit Finn awreddy bedded ten burds by noow," He said to himself before sitting back up and leaned over to his trunk once more. He simply reached in and took out one of the bulbs he had brought from home, only to fold it within a layer of a cloth. With a simple snap of his wrist he banged the glass against the lamp stand a few times before deeming it good and broken. He then unwrapped the cloth to see broken piece of glass and simply picked up a medium sized piece. He brought it up to his mouth before taking a bite out of the glass. It didn't have a taste, at least one he could describe to someone else, however it was crunchy. Like he was eating sand of some kind. He loved the sound it made as he crunched the glass to tiny bits, and didn't seem to mind the small scratches in his mouth from this one. When he thought it was fine and small he simply swallowed it before grabbing another piece.

Leith had suffered from pika, a disorder, where his craving was simply glass. It was something he always had ever since he was a child, and was something his parents tried to stop. However he always had a way of finding some. His favorite was light bulbs as the glass was thin and easier to chew on. Wine glasses was also a favorite of his as sometimes they tasted of the wine that was used previously. He had gone to the hospital from a cut within his liver when he was younger however that was treated and now everything was alright. One would think that it would help open his eyes and stop him but the urge was just too much and over took him at times. It helped him distress as much as any cigarette could. " Land of bear and land of eagle.Land that gave us birth and blessing. Land that pulled us ever homewards. We will go home across the mountains , we will go home, we will go home... " He sang in between of eating the pieces of glass.

As he was about to finish eating the glass he heard a knock at the door, causing him to throw the glass on to his bed and cover it with the blankets. Soon his sister walked in with her amused smile on her face. Lucky for him she didn't seem to suspect anything, which was always a blessing because she tended to throw a mighty fit when it came to his eating habits. He quickly jumped off the bed before simply fallowing after his sister with the rest of his brothers, all the way to the seventh floor. When they grew closer he could hear the sounds of children playing, causing him to lift his eyebrow a bit. ' Bairns in a asylum?'[ He thought, feeling off about this. He had heard that his sister was going to watch the little ones however he thought it meant people who had the minds of little kids, not actually kids. The idea of children in his place seemed to disturb him a bit.

When they walked in to the room his eyes landed on the little girls who were playing. Much to his sadness there was no boys. He wasn't use to tiny things with bows and dresses as he only had one sister and she was more of a tom boy then any of them. When his sister introduced them he simply waved his left hand, giving them a silent hello. It seemed that the young one with the brown color of hair was Finn's roommate, which at first made him smile a bit. At least until he remembered that his brother was a bit more frisky with ladies. ' Och gods, please lit thaur be a wall ur at leest he makes 'at lassie sleep in anither room. please! ' He thought while glancing over at his two brothers. Honestly that's all be could think about now.

Soon his sister would go on telling the same story that she use to tell them as children, but this time to the little girls in the room. At this he couldn't help but to grin , finding joy in this moment. He loved hearing his story, even more so because it was fun acting it out. As she was about to tell the rest of the story another voice was hear din the room, but this one was far more familour. It was their oldest brother Finn who seemed to have popped in at the perfect time, correcting their sister in the story lines. A small laugh came from him before he quickly turned away to gather himself. When the story continued he helped along with playing the part as one of the son's, striking poses and acting the role. There was something about acting that he loved, a passion of his one might say, and it had grew over the years thanks to his sisters story telling. Even when they were little she would allow them to act out the roles, something the triplets had done ever since and always tended to do now.

When the story came to end the youth sat back up before turning back to his two brothers. He ended up signing to the, as he knew that they did not enjoy speaking, even when their older siblings were around. " Our brother awreddy smells ay kimers an' it's nae e'en pest noon. dose thes meant hat th' burds haur ur 'at easy ur hud uir brother's skills at bein' a quine charmer digivoled ur somethin' aff loch 'at? " As he signed this the male had his hands go faster then the average signer, mostly because he disliked the idea of anyone reading their hands and snooping in on their conversation. Sure it would be amusing to find someone else who signed in a Scottish dialect however it could still happen.

User Image

Deipnosophist

haru_haru21

Mr Gnome--xx

r a d i u m - b i r r

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
      User Image

Chang Sun groaned softly as his alarm clock went off at four thirty in the morning. “Aishhh.” He muttered and snuggled closer to the warmth in his arms, his beautiful and very naked wife Sooh. “Chang turn the alarm clock offfff.” He heard her groan out. “I’m sorry baby.” He frowned and let go of her rolling over he felt around for the tiny bell clock and slammed the snooze button down silencing the infernal device. He sighed and rolled over and raised a brow as she was staring at him, “I know I know, everyone sleeps late Christmas day I never turn the alarm clock off so it’s my fault.” He sighed but was pleasantly surprised when she said it was fine. He smirked and rolled over ontop of her. “Hm. Well since we’re awake why don’t we be productive hm?” He smirked and kissed his wife, kissing her lips over and over.

R Rated

Chang smirked as he rolled off of his wife into a sitting position. “We need to wake up in the morning and do this much more often.” He smirked and stood up and stretched out. “Do you remember how once a week back home in Shanghai how the boys, you and I would wake up early and spar. We’d tag team or fight tournament style? One way or another we all fought?” He looked over his shoulder at Sooh as he pulled a robe on. “Yes what about it?” He could tell his wife knew exactly what he was getting at by the small mischievous smile that tilted her beautiful lips up. “Let’s do it. Let me shower first and I’ll go wake the boys. Meet you at the gym?” Chang grinned? “Well I have to unlock the gym first and turn the lights on and such. I’ll do that before I go wake the children.” He smirked, “Oh do you mind if like old time’s Mark joins? I’m much more interested to spar with Vick between you and him back in the day I got the best workouts. I don’t want to loose my abs especially with how much I’m going to eat tonight. You know Ndale gave me the menu for the dinner tonight it’s going to be fantastic.” He grinned and moved over kissing her lips once more. “I’m going to shower real quick.” He smirked and made his way to the bathroom.

Chang showered rather quickly then dried off and made his way out and to their closet calling to Sooh, “Yeobo the shower’s open.” Chang smirked as he heard her call back to him and then he heard the sound of the water running in the bathroom. He quickly got dressed pulling on a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a white wife beater. He slid his feet into a pair of Nike workout sneakers and then he grabbed the master keys and made his way out going to the gym he unlocked the door and turned the lights on, cracking his neck he grabbed some additional mats and set them up as they were going to be utilizing more than half of the padded mat floor space. Once done he smirked and made his way to go see the boys passing the pool he noticed the lights on and he raised a brow, “Hello?” He blinked and blinked once more seeing a blonde head of hair emerge from the pool. “Elara?” He blinked seemin to startle the little French maid. “I didn’t mean to startle you I saw the lights on.” “AH I’m so sorry Monsieur Lee.” “No don’t be it’s your shift as lifeguard tonight right?” He raised a brow and she nodded, “Yes, I wanted to catch in a swim. I work out this early every morning. Laps is—“ “Amazing cardio I know I swim this early on the weekends.” He smiled at the blonde, “Well carry on then didn’t mean to disturb you. Merry Christmas.” He waved and she waved back “you too Monsieur Lee.”

Chang smiled and shook his head as he walked away, it was nice to know someone was as dedicated to working out as he and his family. Elara, Reina and Mika happen to be Sooh’s best friend so they are like a part of his family and he made it a point to look after them as he would his brothers. He was going to go and wake Mark up first since Mark always woke up the easiest when they were younger, then the boys as he knows Rai Zu and Tae Yang can sleep like ******** rocks. Chang made his way up to the room Mark shared with Rita, opening the door with the master key he entered and carefully avoided making sounds he didn’t want to wake Rita up at five am after all. He moved over to the bed and leaned over and shook Mark’s shoulder. “Yah Seunghyun wake up.” Chang spoke in Korean as he shook the tall brunette awake. “It’s about time.” He smirked, “Get up we’re having a family sparring session. Be at the gym in twenty minutes.” He grinned and shook his shoulder not leaving until Mark was actually standing and making his way into the bathroom. Chang grinned and walked away closing the door behind him he made his way back down to his son’s room opening the door he blinked seeing Tai was missing. “He must be with the boys.” He muttered a small smile on his lips.

Chang made his way up to the floor where Tae and Hyung roomed, he knew that Rai Zu and Tai Zheng would both be there. Chang unlocked the door and blinked a huge grin on his face at what he found. Tae Young was curled up cuddled against Hyung Seok and Rai Zu was holding Tai Zheng. Chang snickered and frowned, “Should have bought my camera.” He smirked, “Mom would have loved this picture.” Chang shook his head and moved over to Rai and Tai first, both boys tended to be very hard sleepers. Chang smirked and shook Rai awake first, “Rai Zu. God damit Rai Zu get the hell up and stop spooning my son like he’s one of your one night stands.” He growled and pried Rai’s hands from Tai’s stomach and pushed Rai off the bed. The muscular man hit the floor with a loud thud and jolted awake. “What the hell!” Chang laughed, “I’m shocked you didn’t jump up and into the tiger stance or something.” He laughed, “Go shower early morning training.” “You’re joking right? “ Chang smirked, “Would I wake you up at five am if I was joking? Stop asking stupid questions and shower.” “Aishhhhh you’re so annoying. I’m going back to my room to shower I’ll meet you there.” Chang laughed as Rai Zu walked away cursing out the door and to his room. Chang smiled and gently shook Tai Zheng, “Son, son time to wake up.” He laughed as Tai finally woke up ironically right when Rai Zu returned. “I’m back.” Chang smiled, “Good wake Tae up.” He laughed softly as Tai slumped against him. “I know it’s early son come on lets go you need to get dressed we’re having family sparring session. You don’t have to participate. You can sleep or something or just watch but you have to be there.” He smiled. “Why don’t I go with Tai and you wake them up.” Chang raised a brow and nodded, “Alright. Make sure your nephew doesn’t go back to sleep.” He grinned and patted Rai’s shoulder and kissed Tai’s forehead as the boys left the room.

Chang moved over to the other bed which probably belonged to Hyung, “Alright you two get your asses up.” He smirked and shook Tae. “Tae Young wake up.” “Mmmm Abba go away twenty more minutes.” The baby of the family groaned out. Chang snickered as he watched Tae cuddle closer to Hyung Seok. “Poor Hyung.” He muttered as he shook his head. “Tae young get up now or so help me god I’ll make sure Ndale doesn’t make pizza for a month.” “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Chang laughed as Tae shot up. “No please don’t do that. His pizza’s are amazing.” Chang snickered, “I wouldn’t do that I like them as much as you do. Go shower family sparring session.” Tae glared, “No.” Chang growled as Tae collapsed back and cuddled to Hyung, “What are you a child? Get up.” “No.” Chang growled, “Well fine. Children get punished so will you.” Chang stated lifting his hand he slammed it across Tae’s round bottom. The poor kid jumped up. “OWWWWWWWWWWW” he wailed. “HYEONG, CHANG IS ABUSING ME.” Tae screeched. “Tae Young shut up it’s five am you’ll wake Dominique and everyone else on this floor.” “I hate you.” Chang shook his head as Tae grumbled and walked away rubbing his a**. He laughed and sat on the bed and gently shook Hyung, “Hyung Seok it’s time to wake up.” While he may have been harsh on Rai Zu and Tae Young he was kind to Tai Zheng and Hyung Seok. Tai because his son went to bed late and Hyung Seok because the poor boy must be jet lagged. “Hyung Seok come on get up.” Finally the younger blonde stirred. Chang smiled and kissed his temple. “Good your up, family sparring.” Just then the door opened and Tae walked out naked as the day he was born. “Yah put clothes on I don’t want to see that much of you.” “Look you left hand prints on my a** hyeong. I’m a man not a women you can’t just go spanking me like that.” Chang laughed as he saw the red marks of his hands on the boys a**. “Wow I have bg hands. Get dressed now.” “Aishhhh a*****e.” Chang glared, “mind your manners boy.” He sighed, “Come on Rai Zu, Tae Young and Mark must be waiting with your sister at the gym already. Hyung Seok go shower and get dressed.”

Chang smiled as Hyung the most obedient brother went and showered and came out clothed. “Alright shall we go now?” He grinned and draped his arms around his little brothers shoulder and walked with them that way all the way to the gym where he saw Rai and Sooh chatting. The sliding door opened and they walked in. “Alright ready to get yo asses beat?” Chang grinned, “Why don’t we pair off hm?” “I’LL TEAM UP WITH NOONA!” Chang growled as Tae Young rushed over to Sooh. Chang glared, “I’d rather Sooh kick all our asses then her be on your team.” “That’s not a bad idea my love I haven’t gotten a very good workout. Why don’t we fight one after another we can see how good my endurance is. Don’t you recall that time we fought for twenty minutes straight and I whooped you?” Chang blinked and groaned, him and his big mouth, “Yeobo I don’t want you to be bruised on Christmas.” “Nope we’re doing it like that. We can tag team tournament after I kick everyone’s asses.” Chang sighed, he had an awful feeling about this, he knew from personal experience once Sooh was determined to do something she did it, right now her goal was to kick everyone’s asses and he had a feeling she would.

Chang nodded, “Alright baby first. We’ll go in age order then and since you’re the baby Tae Young and you seemed so eager to be on Sooh’s team you can fight her first. After that Hyung Seok will fight then Mark, then Rai Zu then myself.” He looked at Tai, “Tai why don’t you keep track of how badly your mother kicks our asses and be judge hm?” He smiled and ruffled the boys hair. Tae seemed less then enthusiastic but he took his stance on the floor. Chang moved over to Mark and smiled clapping his hand on the tall man’s shoulder. “Sorry I woke you so early, I just figured you’d want to be apart of this like old times sake.” He grinned. Chang had known the Choi brothers since they were young, Hyung Seok and Seunghyun went to school together in Korea along with Tae Young, Rai Zu and Seunghyun’s baby brother Seungri. They were all a family. Chang was there when Seunghyun was actually shot and was clinically dead but was able to bring him back. The entire reason he works at the asylum is because Chang knows about his personalities and knows he can for the most part contain them. Mark is family and Chang always takes care of his family no matter what. Mark and Seungri who unfortunately isn’t here are two additional brothers adopted into the family. His mother and father love them. Literally back home at the Lee estate in Shanghai Mark and Seungri have their own rooms his parents love them that much.

Chang looked at Hyung Seok and draped his arm around the younger blonde’s shoulder, “Are you happy that Seunghyun is here, best friends are reunited.” He grinned, those two were insepperable. Actually when Rai Zu wasn’t up to his eyeballs in military work and school work they were the three musketeers. Tae and Seungri were the dynamic duo when the older boys weren’t around, apparently the babies had to stick together right? Chang grinned and turned right as Sooh landed a perfect spinning back kick. “Whoa. Yeobo be careful! We have to skype with our Eomma’s and abba’s later you know how my mom is about Tae Young’s cute chubby face don’t hurt him too much the last thing we need is her flying to Colorado to visit and make sure her baby isn’t being abused.” He stated seriously and shook his head. “Well in the mean time shouldn’t we spar? Or stretch out standing here watching our muscles will lock up.” Chang smirked.

”Deipnosophist”

”Mr Gnome123”

”haru_haru21”

”S ii t a r a v e”

My Mood:Amused, slightly worried____My Location:Gym____Speaking To:Sooh, Hyung Seok, Tae, Rai, Mark, Tai____My Clothes:TRaining threads

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                Out Of Character;XD Oh Chang ily <3

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image

Christmas eve was one of the best nights of Tae Young and Rai Zu’s life. Probably because of the fact that their brother Hyung Seok had come to work at the asylum. Best Christmas present ever. All the boys in the room were dead asleep, none of them heard the sound of the tumbler in the locks turning or the door creaking open. They all had such a late night, after the party the four of them came back up to Hyung and Tae’s room and ended up playing video games and fell asleep, Rai shared Tae’s bed with Tai Zheng and Tae insisted on crashing with Hyung Seok. Rai Zu groaned softly as he felt his shoulder being shaken. He figured it was probably sleep playing tricks on his so he ignored it until he heard the faint sound of Chang’s voice, “Rai Zu. God damit Rai Zu get the hell up and stop spooning my son like he’s one of your one night stands.” Rai let out a soft groan and snuggled closer to Tae who he was currently spooning, well until his hands were yanked away. He began to wake up, the real wake up call was when he felt his body hit the ground, he jolted up and growled “What the hell!” Rai Zu glared at his elder brother, if this was the man’s idea of a joke it was a really ******** poor one. “I’m shocked you didn’t jump up and into the tiger stance or something.” Rai glared and rubbed the sleep from his eyes trying hard not to go and punch his brother in the face, “Go shower early morning training.” Rai Zu’s eyebrows shot up, they hadn’t had a morning sparring session since everyone was in Korea. “You’re joking right? “ He questioned his elder brother. “Would I wake you up at five am if I was joking? Stop asking stupid questions and shower.” Rai blinked knowing his brother wasn’t joking, “Aishhhhh you’re so annoying. I’m going back to my room to shower I’ll meet you there.” Rai Zu grumbled as he slid on a pair of slippers he waved and made his way back to his room unlocking the door he was careful to move quietly he didn’t want to disturb Lir from his sleep and wake the man earlier than he woke up. Rai Zu returned to his room and quickly showered, emerging he dried off and pulled on a white tanktop and a pair of black sweats.

Rai Zu made his way back to Hyung and Tae’s room opening the door, “I’m back.” Rai raised a brow, “Good wake Tae up.” Rai blinked and looked over at the sleeping family baby, yeah right the last time he tried to wake Tae up the unruly sleeper punched him in the nuts he wasn’t going near that with a ten foot pole. “I know it’s early son come on lets go you need to get dressed we’re having family sparring session. You don’t have to participate. You can sleep or something or just watch but you have to be there.” Rai blinked and looked over at Chang, “Why don’t I go with Tai and you wake them up.” He smiled it beats being in Tae’s strike range any day, “Alright. Make sure your nephew doesn’t go back to sleep.” Rai nodded and moved over to a very groggy Tai Zheng, “Come on kid let’s go.” He smiled and walked with his nephew back to his room not many words were exchanged, “Come on go shower and get dressed, you don’t even have to spar you can sleep in the corner or something but do it so Chang doesn’t come kick our asses.” He stated watching as the ginger walked into the bathroom. Rai plopped down on Tai’s bed and looked over at Tia sleeping like a baby no pun intended on her bed. He smiled and relaxed a bit.

“Tae Young wake up.” Tae groaned and shrugged away from whoever dared try to wake him up, instead he snuggled closer to Hyung Seok, “Mmmm Abba go away twenty more minutes.” Being shaken and well he’d heard the loud thump Rai’s body caused when he hit the floor, he’d been partially awake already but he was good about being able to fall back asleep. Not so much now though as Chang was being a persistent jerk “Tae young get up now or so help me god I’ll make sure Ndale doesn’t make pizza for a month.” Tae blinked and pulled away from Hyung Seok shooting up to a sitting position, Chang likely wasn’t joking either, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Tae pouted and looked at his brother, “No please don’t do that. His pizza’s are amazing.” Tae frowned as Chang began to snicker, “I wouldn’t do that I like them as much as you do. Go shower family sparring session.” Tae glared at his elder brother how dare he trick him like that, “No.” He stated simply and let his back hit the mattress he moved over to his elder brother and snuggled, “What are you a child? Get up.” Tae closed his eyes so he wouldn’t roll them,“No.” Tae blinked as he heard his brothers deep growl, he expected something to happen, if the older man thought pushing him from the bed would work it wouldn’t he’d just sleep on the floor. “Well fine. Children get punished so will you.” Tae blinked what the hell was he about to do? Well he found out as he felt a sharp stinging pain spread across his cute backside. “OWWWWWWWWWWW” Tae Young wailed and jumped up, he looked over at Hyung Seok, the blonde always defended him when Chang was being unfair he expected it now “HYEONG, CHANG IS ABUSING ME.” Tae screeched. “Tae Young shut up it’s five am you’ll wake Dominique and everyone else on this floor.” Tae whimpered and glared at Chang “I hate you. ” Tae decided fighting at this point was futile so instead he walked over to the bathroom muttering curses under his breath as he rubbed his very sore bottom. Tae quickly showered, not wanting to hear Chang complain he was taking forever when he got out and toweled off he turned and his eyes widened as he saw the red hand print across his cheeks. “That b*****d.” He grumbled and blinked realizing he didn’t take clothes in with him he exited the bathroom and moved to his dressed pulling out a white wife beater and a pair of navy blue basketball shorts. “Yah put clothes on I don’t want to see that much of you.” Tae rolled his eyes, “Look you left hand prints on my a** hyeong. I’m a man not a women you can’t just go spanking me like that.” Tae stated ignoring Chang’s words he slowly got dressed and looked over at Hyung and smiled at his hyeong. “Wow I have big hands. Get dressed now.” Tae glared and growled “Aishhhh a*****e.” “Mind your manners boy.” Tae sighed and put on his socks and Nike training shoes and they waited for Hyung to come out and get dressed, once his blonde brother was dressed Chang spoke again. “Come on Rai Zu, Tae Young and Mark must be waiting with your sister at the gym already. Hyung Seok go shower and get dressed.”

Rai Zu smiled as Tai emerged and was dressed, “Come on let’s not keep your mother waiting I bet she’s already there.” He grinned and draped his arm around the ginger’s shoulders walking with him to the gym. “Morning noona.” He smiled at Sooh who was stretching on the floor. “Getting all loose so you can use your flexibility as a weapon against us?” It was no secret Sooh was flexible and could get herself out of really difficult chokes by contorting slightly and wiggling out. Rai blinked as he heard the doors open and Chang announce their arrival. “Alright ready to get yo asses beat?” Rai Zu laughed softly. “Why don’t we pair off hm?” Tae’s ears perked up as Chang mentioned pairing off, it really was just like old times. Well, unlike old times when Chang hogged Sooh to himself Tae young was determined to get Sooh on his team. “I’LL TEAM UP WITH NOONA!” Tae called moving over to Sooh he hugged her, “Morning noona.” He grinned and kissed her cheek just a few centimeters away from her lips. He heard Chang’s growl and he pulled away and stood with his arms crossed.“I’d rather Sooh kick all our asses then her be on your team.”Rai Zu laughed, “Ohhh don’t jinx it hyeong.” Rai Zu stated and shook his head, “That’s not a bad idea my love I haven’t gotten a very good workout. Why don’t we fight one after another we can see how good my endurance is. Don’t you recall that time we fought for twenty minutes straight and I whooped you?” Rai Zu and Tae Young both groaned at the same time. Rai glared at Chang, “You and your big mouth.” He shook his head and looked over at Mark, “Aish our hyeong has such a big mouth doesn’t he?” He sighed and smirked, “I look forward to us sparring Seunghyun he’s been a long a** time since we last beat eachother up.” He laughed softly. “Nope we’re doing it like that. We can tag team tournament after I kick everyone’s asses.” Rai Zu groaned, he knew Sooh was going to kick everyone’s asses, first of all they couldn’t truly go one hundred percent because they didn’t want to bruise her badly that and Chang would kill them if they hurt her badly.

Tae Young groaned, “This isn’t a good idea let’s stick to tag teams noona.” He looked over at Sooh with a small pout on his lips. “Alright baby first. We’ll go in age order then and since you’re the baby Tae Young and you seemed so eager to be on Sooh’s team you can fight her first. After that Hyung Seok will fight then Mark, then Rai Zu then myself.” Tai blinked and growled, “Yah hyeong why do I always have to go first it’s not fair, let Seunghyun or Hyung Seok go first. Aiiiisssshhhhh.” “Stop complaining and man up Tae. Grow a pair.” Rai smirked as Tae young glared at him. “Come on Tae what are you afraid you’re going to get beaten too badly?” Rai taunted him. “Yes. I don’t want to end up like Chang hyeong when noona kicked his a** last time.” That comment earned him a glare from Chang but it was so worth it. “Let’s begin I guess.” He looked over at Sooh and moved to the center of the floor, they bowed to eachother and he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck before going into a basic stance, “Begin.” He heard one of the brothers call out and he immediately looked for an opening, if he could get Sooh down to the floor he could over power her. He knows she’s an expert at striking and she packs a pow to her punches, but on the floor he could overpower her. His grappling and juijitsu was one of the best in the family. Tae launched forward at Sooh which she must have predicted he’d do as she evaded and stomp kicked him to the back sending him stumbling forward. Tae refused to fall instead he spun around and punched her right in the face although the punch was pulled it got his point across. “Sorry Noona!” He called out, he didn’t even want to see the look of anger on Chang’s face after that hit.

Rai blinked as Tae went and hit Sooh in the face, “s**t!” He blinked and immediately grabbed Chang to hold him back. “Yeobo this is a bad idea seriously let’s tag team!” Rai nodded it was a bad idea, at least tag team they could cover her. Then again Tae even landing that was luck what Sooh lacks in power she more than makes up for in agility and endurance. “HE’s dead.” Rai blinked and gasped as Sooh executed a perfect spinning back kick which sent Tae young to the floor. “Jessssusssssss Noona don’t ******** his face up too much.” Rai winced for poor Tae that hit must have hurt. They should have put on head gear before. They sure as hell were after. Or at least Sooh should this was dangerous sparring like this. Rai shook his head and moved over to Tai and smiled wrapping an arm around him, “Are you enjoying watching your mother beat the ******** out of Tae?” Rai smirked. Tae groaned feeling the hit to his jaw he spun and hit the floor hard groaning he held his hands up. That hit actually made him see the swirling birdies. “I’m down.” HE groaned out popping his jaw a bit he stood up and massaged it. “Good hit Noona.” He was disappointed though he really wanted to get her to the floor so he could get her into mount and overpower her.

S ii t a r a v e

Mr Gnome123

Deipnosophist

haru_haru21

Rai Zu- Yao
      My Mood:Amused, shocked, worried___My Location:Gym___Speaking To:Chang, Sooh, Tae, Tai, Mark, Hyung ___My ThreadsYao’s Style

Tae Young- Ling
      My Mood:Happy, sadish___My Location:Gym__Speaking To:Chang, Sooh, Hyung, Mark, Tai & Rai___My Threads:Ling's Style

Out Of Character; xD Oh poor Tae.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces