Welcome to Gaia! ::

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

She was still really rather upset, a mixture of anger, disappointment, and sadness would be a good description of what she was feeling as she moved over to Ndale. His white haired roommate, Maia Robot Robins whatever her last name was clearly wasn’t good enough for him, then again in her opinion there were no girls in this asylum good enough for either of her brothers. She was probably coming off as annoying but being separated from her elder siblings for eight years was a very big deal. Vitani looked over at Ndale and under her breath in a hushed tone she knew he’d hear since he was literally right in front of her she whispered to him in French, “Pourquoi elle? Elle n'est même pas frère attractif. Honnêtement, vous pourriez faire tellement mieux. “ Why her? She’s not even attractive brother, you could do so much better than her. In truth she’d always pictured her brothers with models or people with true beauty. Though she would admit to herself and only herself that Maia is very beautiful but she didn’t look good with her brother. Perhaps it was just her being a nity picky b***h trying to find reason’s to dislike her more and more. Vitani blinked as she saw her best friend walking over and for a brief moment she forget her mixed emotions over Taemin. “I would ask what is going on but I won’t. I wanted to say hi and since I have been told to be on good behavior I cannot do anything. If tomorrow you are still upset I will be dealing with the person.”

Vitani smiled warmly at Shenzi and returned the kiss to her friends cheek. “Thank’s Shenz I appreciate it.” Which was her way of saying we’ll talk about it later. It had been a very long time since VItani and Shenzi had hung out just the two of them, Vitani was going to make damn sure they hung out or had a sleepover or something soon they had allot to talk about. “Love you.” Vitani nodded, “You too.” Though while Shenzi’s attention was focused on Ndale she’d slipped back into her sad angry state. Mostly because she looked around and spotted Taemin at the table talking to two really beautiful girls, Noe and Elara. “Hello ugly. Make sure you take care of her for me tonight” Vitani blinked and looked over at Shenzi as she called Ndale ugly, Vitani couldn’t help but snicker as she did. Shenzi really was a part of the family she fit right in with how her and Ndale bickered. “Less meat Shenzi and you already know I will.” Vitani blinked, “Ndale it’s mean to threaten Shenzi with less meat.” Especially given how much the girl likes it. “I was not talking about you Ndale. You know you are handsome; I was talking about the person behind you. Way off in the corner. Have a great night and remember the more meat the happier I am.” Vitani blinked and laughed as Shenzi gave the thumbs up, she smirked and shook her head. Oh that girl. Honestly she does love her. As Shenzi turned to walk away Vitani smirked, “Have fun.” She assumed Shenzi was going off to find Alek, the two of them had dated a while but it was obvious to Vitani that Shenzi still really cares for Alek. Whether it be strong infatuation (Not to be confused with love) or an intense lust she didn’t know but she was just happy her best friend had someone.

Then she returned her attention to Maia who was now speaking to her, “Call me all the names you’d like, sweetie, I’m not going anywhere. I could easily break your neck with a well placed punch…but I won’t out of respect for my dear, beloved, boyfriend.” Vitani resisted the urge to turn and snap her neck quite as Maia had threatened her. It wouldn’t be the first time she’d killed someone and it certainly wouldn’t be the last. Vitani smiled, “Strong and unattractive. I guess your into macho woman brother.” She stated looking Maia right in the eyes before focusing on Ndale. “Such a sweet girl.” Vitani growled softly and chose to ignore Maia instead she grabbed her brother and pulled him away. Oh she was sweet alright. Sweet enough to spill her guts and leave them for the cannibals to eat. “Go have fun with your adorable, little, sister ~” Vitani closed her eyes and balled her fist as she pulled Ndale away. She knew Maia didn’t mean that and it was really an insult disguised with a compliment. Fake. That’s what whitey is a complete fake. She needed to watch herself, just because little miss professional fighter can fight doesn’t mean she couldn’t. When she wanted to be she could be completely impervious to pain, send herself into a state of numbness all while kicking a**. The impervious to pain came from being beaten to the verge of unconsciousness on a regular basis by her father. She winced as she thought of that and quickly thought of other things like fluffy lions and Christian Louboutin pumps (her favorite designer shoes). “What is wrong Vitani?” Vitani looked up at Ndale and blinked as he spoke to Maia. “I will.” She sighed and rested her head on his chest, for the time being thinking about gutting Maia like a pig her mind was off of Taemin so she wasn’t angry/sad anymore but being asked what was wrong she felt her emotions come rushing back sort of b***h slapping her hard.

She sighed softly as she felt his put his arm around her waist, a small smile danced for a few short moments on her lips, she could tell he was trying. She knew he hated being affectionate and if she wanted an affectionate brother she should have went to Tau but she wanted Ndale. Him trying hard really set her in the right track to being in a much better mood. “Vit I am going to need you to play nice with Maia. After all I cannot have my sister fighting my girlfriend. You should know that I have no problem with rough housing with you but I do it out of love. All I ask is that if you are going to be mean please make sure that I am not around.” She groaned as he spoke, did he honestly have to bring her up? Honestly was there really a need? She is his sister Maia is his woman and family ALWAYS comes before some ugly macho chick that provided a place for his d**k. “It is okay.” Vitani took a deep breath and looked at him her eyes glazed over as she fought back tears of frustration she wouldn’t cry because of sadness, right now she was just beyond frustrated with Taemin and everything around her. Earlier she’d snapped at Aden which wasn’t a very smart thing to do to someone she considered a friend, she wouldn’t want to be snapped at if she did nothing wrong. When Aden had dangled the bottle and said placebos she’d been surprised but then not, it made sense to trick Taemin into a false sense of security. If the mind was at ease the body would be too. Aden had been a b***h back to her but she’d deserved it that time around, she had to remember to be herself but not be a b***h to him. She was rarely ever a b***h to Shenzi she wouldn’t be to Aden if she could help it. After all she’d given him a hug and all was forgiven and he went off to go find Taemin. She hoped to scold him for running away from her.

“I-“ She began and sighed, “I’m so upset and frustrated and really angr—“ Her words were cut off when an adorable little brunette girl came running up to them, “Hello Bonnie.” Vitani looked over at Bonnie as she swayed with her brother to the rhythm of the music, “Hi Bonnie.” She forced a smile down at the little child. She’d never met her before but she had seen her, cute little thing. They danced in silence for a few moments, Vitani didn’t want to go spilling her heart to her elder brother in front of a child, mostly because she’d probably slip her tongue and end up cursing and she didn’t want to corrupt that sweet girls cute little ears. “It is okay to go to sleep. When you wake up you will have lots of gifts to open.” Vitani nodded as Ndale spoke but opted to say nothing, it was rare to see her brother talking to people so very young. “I am not through with you.” Vitani nodded, “I know.” She muttered under her breath, Ndale realized something was wrong and he wouldn’t let her go until he found out what the issue was and if there was a solution how to solve it. The little one fell asleep and Vitani pulled back letting Ndale do his thing, the fiery red head from the meeting a few days ago the new swim instructor came over and offered help which she thought was sleep because as Ndale had his sweet moments she couldn’t ever imagine her brother changing a little girl to go to sleep or anything of that nature.

While he spoke she closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down, you know do the whole find your happy placed. Although it failed every time. When she was little after her brothers had left when she delt with each of her father’s advances her happy place was imagining herself with Tau and Ndale with her beloved brothers and that is what made the man’s torture bearable. Now being here with the two of them she couldn’t be happier but she needed to find a new happy place since she knew neither would be leaving her and she’d probably be here for a long a** time. Vitani blinked and opened her eyes looking up at her brother as she felt his arms around her again. “Don’t let it get to you.” Vitani blinked he probably realized that Taemin wasn’t there. “He ran away from me. What the hell did I do wrong to make him run away from me?” She looked at her brother as if he’d have the answers to her question. One minute they were making out which Taemin had started by pushing her up against the door and kissing her. The next they were swapping spit against her door and then the next moment he was pulling away looking horrified and tearing a** to get really far away from her. Then when she followed she saw him ‘hiding,’ which he did a shitty job of, from her with a bunch of beautiful and rather popular females. “I am here to make it all better. Trust me whoever hurt you won’t be a happy camper.” Vitani sniffled and looked at her brother, she didn’t want to see Taemin hurt because for whatever reason she actually cared about his well being. He was never her type, never. Strong, confident, mildly arrogant, aggressive, seductive, amazing in bed, that was her type. Benzi. Benzi was her type, as was proven when they dated back in the day. Then again Benzi did also leave her. It was after that failure of a relationship she realized to keep all relationships outside of family relations strictly physical. If sex is just sex and nothing more one’s feelings can’t be hurt right? Right.
                                              She blinked and cracked a smile as he spun her out and pulled her in, leave it to Ndale to really know how to work a floor in any dance. “Smile for me.” Vitani blinked with surprised as he cooed at her rubbing her back. “Come on do it for your brother.” She blinked she wanted to she even tried but her lip quivered up and then back down into a frown, a genuine smile from her right now was impossible. “You know I hate seeing you sad. This is a special day for us and I will not let you be in a down mood.” Vitani blinked and although he was cupping her face she nodded, “I know.” She muttered her voice lacking its usual vain confidence. She felt her lips moving up towards a smile as he doted on her trying to make her feel better by being ultra affectionate which was completely out of Ndale’s character. She almost felt bad, like she was forcing this sort of reaction from him. “I want you to tell me everything that happened. Don’t you lie to me because it will only make things worse?”

Vitani blinked and looked up at him a shocked expression on her face, she knew if she told him the truth Ndale would stop dancing in the middle of the dance floor and go rip Taemin’s head off which in normal circumstances if a guy ******** her over like that she wouldn’t care and would have stood back and watched while whoever the poor sap was got killed but she didn’t want Taemin to die or get hurt. She felt the smallest flicker of fear and pain for the panicking boy at the thought of it. “I…” She took a deep breath. “We went up to my room to get my camera because I want a family picture of you, Tau and I since we’ve never had one.” That wasn’t a lie the fact that she wanted the family picture though the rest was. “And he kissed me and then I guess something happene—“ She began explaining trying to come up with ways of hiding the truth and making it look like she was the one over reacting simply to save Taemin’s life. Unfortunately her words were cut short as she saw Taemin pulling Noe out to the dance floor and dancing with him.

She looked visably like she’d been smack she felt hurt which she must care for him more than she thought if she felt hurt by this rather than completely and totally pissed beyond belief. She stared at them for what must have been a good twenty seconds before her eyes began to tear. No. ‘Why her?’ She found herself thinking. What the hell did that skin and bones gothic chick have that she didn’t? Was it because she was nice and sweet and shy like him? She didn’t know but she did know one thing and that was that she felt hurt. Vitani looked down hoping Ndale didn’t see the tears forming in her eyes instead she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved closer to him, the music turned from upbeat rave like music to a slow song at what was the perfect moment. She slid one hand into his the other remaining around his neck. She rested her head on his chest and danced with him, forcing him into steps that would make him move and if he stopped he’d likely step on her foot or something and hurt her. Even now through the hurt she was protecting Taemin when he most certainly didn’t deserve to be protected. Not after abandoning her hiding, chatting it up in the corner with a bunch of really pretty woman and then he had the nerve to drag Noe to dance? She closed her eyes a single tear sliding down her face. She gulped and moved her arm from his neck to wipe it away leaving no evidence. No one would be able to see that single tear shed. Right after that tear fell she looked at Ndale. “Let’s get some punch I’m thirsty.” She stated although she continued to dance. She didn’t want to remember this sort of rejection come morning and she was going to drown out her sorrow in the punch that was most certainly spiked right after this slow song ended. Vitani forced herself to smile though once her lips tugged up it surprisingly turned genuine. Her brother was doing everything he could which involved pushing his own limits of comfort to try to cheer her up. She wasn’t going to be selfish by ruining his night on him and she really didn’t want her brother sent to confinement for hurting Taemin. “I’m shocked you still remember how to slow dance.” She smirked, she figured there weren’t many formal parties around here that had dancing “I take that back I’m shocked you remember how to dance in general.” She found herself chuckling, they didn’t dance much as kids or anything.

Vitani decided that she was going to push all feelings aside, the punch could wait till later, or she’d just grab a bottle of booze from behind the bar and gulp that s**t down in her bedroom later when no one was around and Yan her roommate was asleep. She was going to have a good time tonight. ******** Taemin (though she really doesn’t mean that since she’s still depressed over it). She is dancing with her brother and she was going to take advantage of him being so affectionate because he rarely was this way. “I love you Ndale thank you, you’ve cheered me up.” She smiled and leaned forward on her tip toes she planted a kiss on her elder brothers cheek and then wrapped her arms around him pulling him into a warm hug.

haru_haru21

Tiggerluvme

r a d i u m - b i r r

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              My Mood:shocked, depressed, surprised(happilyish)____My Clothes: Sexy Silk____My Location:Party____Speaking to;Ndale
                                              Out Of Character;
                                              Poor VitanixD

Shy Fatcat

User Image
          User Image
                                                            Heechul was having the time of his life, despite being at a social event which he tends to avoids. "I guess being bumped by that little demon was a good thing," he thought as he grinned at his "friends." “Back off.” Heechul chuckled at Alek's warning. One of his favorite pastimes was to annoyed the hell out of Alek. He probably got it from her majesty since she too enjoys bugging the raven-haired man. Too bad, she wasn't around because he would have made things a lot worse for Alek and the Queen could have protected him, not that he can't protect himself. " Hase is cute, I have freckles and have been told I am cute, ja?... Unless they lie... " The youth seemed to glance around the room quickly as if it was a conspiracy of some sorts. Heechul smiled in amusement as Nied looked around for those liars, but he quickly defused the situation by adding, "Alright, alright. Hares are cute too." He reached his hand over so he poke Nied on the nose, but Alek intervened.

“Get your hands off his face before I break them.” Heechul grinned at him and looked at him with eyes begging him to do so. As much as he loved annoying Alek, he secretly wanted to be punished due to his masochistic nature. He reached out a hand to touch Nied's face so he could annoy Alek even more, causing him to growl at him. “Hey! Hand’s off the brother.” He stepped forward and pulled Nied out of Heechul’s grip and hugged him. “Nied don’t worry I’ll protect you.” He stated and smiled down at the boy. Heechul felt slightly irritated that Alek called Nied his brother. Nied was his little brother before he was the Hatter's. He was about to comment about it, but Nied spoke up first.

" But Heechul hugs,.. " Heechul grinned even wider when Nied wanted his hugs more than he wanted to be protected by Alek, which caused the latter to give up. “I give up.” He tossed his hands in the air, “This one time you win Heechul. I’ll let you spend time with my brother for the night but so help me god if I find one scratch on him in the morning I will hunt you down and rip your limbs off do I make myself clear.” Heechul smirked deviously at Alek while he hugged Nied, thinking, If only you knew." Once the youth finished glaring at him and walked off to go play with his little hyena, he noticed how sad Nied looked, despite having his head on top of his own.

Heechul would question him later as the German youth asked why he was so happy. He even questioned him if he asked Aden for a favor. "Of course not. I have her majesty to spoil me so there is no need to see the unseen one, my precious little brother, nor have I slept around with the lion," he purred, "I just went to play with an old friend." He indicated it by raising his already dried-up bloody hand to show Nied. "I'll tell you all about it once we have our tea party, but for now, guess what I want tonight?" he grinned. Before Nied could answer, Heechul replied for him. "You. Me. My room. Right now." he grabbed Nied by the hand and raced out of the party area.

Once they reached his room, he locked the door behind him and grinned at Nied. "So tell me, Nied, since when have you and Alek been brothers? Was it during the time I was locked up, hmm? You know how much I hate being replaced," he purred as he stalked over to him, making him step back step by step until he was trapped in front of his bed, "After all, you were my brother first. Maybe I need to refresh your memories," He laughed deviously as he pushed Nied on to his bed. Being a masochist himself, he knew actually how to inflict pain and pleasure at the same time, but before he continued further, he decided to give the kid a warning, "Make sure Alek doesn't see any of my gifts." He grinned maliciously as he went on to do his work.

R rated

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

My Mood: Entertained >> Slightly Annoyed >> Ruthless___My Location: Party (Floor) >> Heechul's Room___Speaking To: Nied and Alek >> Nied___My ThreadsCheshire Cat Style
                                                            Out Of Character; Mood goes here

RyoRin

Koiyama Isis

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

Wear a Mask.

User Image
                                                              ╬═══════════════════════╬

As he listened to their leader give him praise for appearing very proper, the youth couldn't help but to grin. He honestly help fairly proper, probably a bit over dressed with the top hat but he didn't care. He always enjoyed looking at images of older day fashion, any vintage images really. A part of him wished that top hats and petti coats would come back in to fashion. Or at least gloves with fishnet trims on them. Something other then showing off the flesh for once. ' One day it will come back,' He thought with the same grin on his face. He then paused when seeing Cal give a small bow to him, before leaning down returning the favor. When he stood back up straight the boy gave a simple laugh, feeling a bit silly in bowing. Maybe there was a line of being too proper to people. His eyes quickly turned back over to Olive, seeing her smiling at them, before returning back over to Cal. It seemed that he was agreeing with him in causing a bit of chaos for the idiots down stairs.

" Why is it always the punch that's spiked? " He asked while raising his left eyebrow a bit. In every movie it was always the punch that people placed alcohol in. The only thing he ever saw original was the pigs blood being dropped on that one girl, but she killed everyone after that. Maybe it was best to not explore other things to do outside of the punch... ' Knowing this place there has to be more then ten people who would kill us for that prank.. Still running from them could be fun.' Thinking this as the mental image of several of those said people ran threw his head. " If we get a hold of the the punch then you can have some real fun Cal. after all everyone loves flaming drinks, no? " He asked with a innocent face, as if he didn't know that the other male was a pyro. It was true though that one could use mixers to have drinks with flames on the top of them. It burns very well even with little then a shot in a drink. Plus the consequences of the alcohol spilling or splattering on anything was amazing. He knew this very well as his parents use to mess around with with those drinks when they held parties. There was always chaos at those parties though, mostly because when drunk people tried to make flaming cocktails it always ended horribly. ' As long as it has Ethanol then it should be fine...'

" Just bump the punch and light up. After all, all those drunk ninnys will need to wake up some how or else they might start fights or some perv might trick them in sleeping with them. If anything we will serving as saviors to them. " He said, trying to hold back his laugh. In normal situations this would have never came from his mouth however he was with Olive and Cal. They knew him, the true him. He didn't have to be shy around them nor put all his negative or cruel ideas in to his 'mask' side around them. He could just be himself. " Although Sooh will see it coming, maybe we can do the fire thing and something else too? " He asked as he fallowed behind Olive and Cal. The leader seemed to be walking a bit faster then them, causing Darren to walk faster then a comfortable pace to keep up with them. As they walked he couldn't help but to notice the room smelling of cigaerttes now, before looking over to see the cloud of smoke coming form Cal. Obviously their leader was enjoying a cigarette inside the halls. Darren smoked as well, however he only enjoyed certain kinds of smokes and used them only for stressful situations. Plus Sooh kind of scared him and he didn't want to risk her finding them.

When hearing that their leader wished to break bones, he couldn't help but to have his interest perked. Bones were his thing along with the human body in general. It just fascinated him. " Clavicle or rib fracture's could be fun. Just have to get them to ground and stomp with the calcaneus,.. Er, the back of your heel.. Of just punch them Xiphoid Process and it will kill them. " He said before be looked to the ground. He never realized just now nerdy he sounded. There was actually many ways that the bone's could break about he knew that using one's legs were more effective. Punches from a normal person were good if enough force was there, however it was something that had to be done multiple times. The force of the legs however were far more great at injuring a person. ' So many ways...' He thought as a blush appeared on his cheeks. Honestly all he wanted to do now was run back to him room and look threw his medical books to list all the ways it could be done. Call it one of his love affairs.

He must have been lost in his thoughts for too long over the mental images for suddenly he felt himself hit something. It seemed that he had sped up in his walking and smacked right in to Olives back. " Eh? " He suddenly relized what had just happened before he quickly took a step back. " S-sorry Olive, " He said quickly. He really did need to stop going in to no mans land. The youths attention was suddenly taken away towards the front were he had spotted two people in to the door way. Before he could register who they were though, Cal started to push him and Olive towards the door, forcing them to walk on ahead. Lucky for him he didn't trip over his footings, and seemed to balance himself. "What wa- " He quickly turned his head back towards the door frame only to see that Cal was talking with Tau and Poppy. When seeing Tau the youth's face seemed to pale, as flash backs of what happened last time he saw the man came rushing back in to his mind. Honestly now he was very glad that Cal had pushed the two of them off.

" He's got his lighter out,.. " He said to Olive and it seemed that his face was growing even more pale them before. Lucky for them though it seemed that Tau was in a very good mood, and did not have any actions towards their leader. Darren may have been scared to death of the older doctor however if Cal was hurt then he would attack. After all they were a trio, Dravens's group, not some punks who didn't have honor. He watched as Cal walked back over towards them, allowing his grin to reappear back on his face. As long as they were all together then everything would be fine. Cal's face never appeared so joyful, obviously the man had a fun time with the doctor, and grabbed on to him and Olive. When hearing about the game the youth nodded his head in full agreement. " That's a good game," Honestly it was the best sounding game of the year to Darren. " There are a lot of people here,.." He explained as his eyes traveled over the crowd. " They should all join in the fun. "

Before he could say anything else the youths attention was taken away from his 'family', seeing a few familour faces who he had yet to say hi too since his lock up. The first person he saw was Mal and Jasmine who were sitting together, and appeared to be having some sort of girl talk. He did not want to interrupt anything so his eyes moved over towards the dance floor, now seeing Noe who was dancing with his roommate. " Oh no.. " He said while watching their facial expressions. " They are on something... "He said mostly to himself. He had a soft spot for the two dancing people, mostly because he had grown attached to his roommate and Noe. " I'll be back but if fun happens then just say the magic words, " He said with a grin before winking back at them. Honestly he would come back to them in a heart beat if anything even felt off.

As he walked away the youth did his best to keep out of the way of the dancers on the floor, not caring to be touched by them nor join them in a dance. He was just never one to dance nor party with strangers. As he walked over to the two he couldn't help but to noticed Noe's dress, being a white laced dress with a giant black bow. She was also wearing little pink flowers on her body, and held dark make up which he always admired. " Well aren't you two people as pretty as a bleached a bone. " He said as he leaned forward to poke the girls fore head. He then turned towards Taemin with the same smile on his face. " And you got over your shyness? " He asked while tilting his head to the side. He truly did worry about the his roommate, mostly because of the way he was acting. Last time he saw him he was having a panic attack but now he was laughing and dancing as if nothing happened. Very strange.

Location: Dance floor with Taemin and Noe XXXXXXX Wearing: Clothing of a gentlemen and a scholar!

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image xUser Image

Deipnophist

Mr Gnome-xx

haru_haru21

S ii t a r a v e

Bashful Prophet

6,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
          User ImageUser Image
          User Image
                                                                  Noe looked curiously at the still cowering Taemin, who was hiding underneath the party table. He hadn't said anything, probably scared of being found out, and that was exactly what happened. Noe looked up at the sound of approaching people, and noticed the blue haired demon, who seemed not to notice her at all. "Hey, blue demon and imp, go away, can't you see he's hiding?" she said almost annoyed, giving Aden an 'are you kidding me' look and leaning back in her chair, crossing both her legs and arms, giving a childish huff. When the mentioning of meds popped up, Noe's curiosity peaked, and she leaned over, her head cocked to the side. Taemin took meds, and what kind, they had similar disorders, and perhaps what they used on him would work on her, but that was the last thing on Noe's mind. The black haired female was only being nosy at the moment, not really caring what they were for, but just to see what was going to happen next. With the blue haired demon, you never knew, it could be Viagra for all she knew, as he seemed like that sort of pervert.

"Whoa, hey what's that stuff? They look like candy, but why are they in that weird looking thing, you're weird blue haired demon," Noe said, to no one in particular, though it was obvious she was speaking about Aden. Noe watched as Taemin smiled at Aden and poked his head out from under the table, telling the blue haired demon that he did not want the pills...But wait, those were candy right? I guess they could put medicine in everything now-a-days. She listened to Taemin explain himself, as he was apparently getting over a traumatic experience, what had happened, she had no clue, but she figured she'd find out eventually. What happened next, made Noe jump from out of her seat and stare wide eyed at the scene before her. Sure she was drunk, but when moments such as this happened, it scared her all the same. She stared in awe as the mean Asian guy yank Taemin from the table roughly and then get on top of him. She suddenly felt herself about to laugh, holding it back, it made a strange snorting noise, and the girl covered her face, which was twisted in a restrained laugh. Soon it was too much for her, and she burst into laughter, pointing at the two of them. "Haha, GAAAAY!" Noe giggled, watching Taemin shoving the mean Asian off of him, and dusted himself off. He then faced Noe, and told her that he would dance with her, before grabbing her hand and dragging her off.

As she was being pulled away, Noe squealed with excitement, and turned around, sticking her tongue out at the two men and made a bleeeeggghh noise. She turned back around, and allowed him to lead her off on to the dance floor. An upbeat song was on, and Noe couldn't help but begin to dance to the rhythm of the music. Sure it wasn't your typical dancing with a guy kind, but it was Noe's kind, she wasn't the type of girl to rub up on a guy if she did not like him. Of course she adored Taemin, but she knew a certain girl had a thing for him, and she had a thing of Darren, thus, she decided to keep it innocent. As Noe danced, she noticed the girl who Taemin had liked, staring, straight at them. She felt a pang of guilt rush through her, as the girl stared hatefully at her and Taemin, and so she quickly rushed to the punch bowl, pouring another glass for herself, gulping it quickly, and rushing back to Taemin's side. By the time she returned, the girl was gone, but Noe also wouldn't have cared if she was or not. The magical juice had once again done the trick, making her usual self disappear. Grabbing Taemin's hands, she began guiding him around with her, dancing wildly, letting her laughter go, enjoying her time with her good friend.

It wasn't long until the song ended, and with that her dancing with Taemin, becasue right on time, there was Darren, coming up to her of all people. A slight blush made way to her pale face, but before the usual shyness could take its usual place, the girl smirked, grabbing Darren's top hat, putting it on top of her head, look up at him through her thick eyelashes. He complimented both Taemin and Noe, which made Noe pout a bit, she hadn't gotten all of his attention, but then again, perhaps he was trying to be polite? Noe however was in no mood for niceties, she wanted Darren's full attention, all. to. herself. Looking to Taemin, Noe flashed him a small smile, "Thank you for dancing with me Taemin, but I think I will dance with Darren now, I hope you don't mind," and with that, Noe turned back to Darren's hand, placing it on her hip. "We all know I'm the pretties bleach bone in here, right? Unless you've begun liking men, in which case, well, I'd say I'm s**t out of luck," Noe joked, and began swaying back and forth, a slow song had made its way to the room, and with such perfect timing. Pressing herself against him, she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, and placing her head on his shoulder, facing the delicate skin where her hands laid. "You don't look half bad yourself skeleton boy, you're looking very handsome tonight," she whispered, closing her eyes, feeling herself completely relax against the male.

She breathed in his scent, a mixture of muskiness every man possessed, but also the slight smell of cigarettes, and of course, his natural scent, all mixing together into a fragrance that made the dark haired female sigh. Moving her head from his shoulder, Noe opened her green eyes, which were currently covered with black circle lenses, and into his dark chocolate brown ones. She gave him a small smile, before saying lightly, "Thanks for letting me dance with you, you're very good at it too, pleasant surprise." She just smiled at him, as the song continued, hoping that nothing would ruin this moment for her.

Noe's outfit

r a d i u m - b i r r

haru_haru21

RyoRin

High-functioning Genius

9,625 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
███████████████████████████████ ███████████████████████████████
              I GOT THIS FEELING IN MY VEINS & THE TRAIN IS COMING OFF THE TRACK ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxI'LL BE POLITE & ASK THE DEVIL IF HE NEEDS A RIDE

User Image
                                                                    ONCE UPON : A TIME
                                                                    I used to romanticize lilylilylilylilylilylilylilylilylilylily Used to be somebody
                                                                    I used to romanticize lilylilylilylilylilylilylilylilylilylily Used to be somebody

NEVERMIND

▅ ❛ ;party - hallway ₁ lilylilylilylily▅ ❛ ;no one ₂ lilylilylilylily▅ ❛ ;confused and lonely ₃
                                                                    dye▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                                                    lilulilu( x i x don't x miss x it x that x much x now x )
                                                                    ilulilyilihvfjbv` & I THINK IT'S SINKING IN
                                                                    forlily⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ooooooooooooooooooooooo
                                                                    the days that 《 ⋮ i wonder where i've been !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

lilylilylilylilylilylilylilylily✿: ↘ not@monsteranymore

xxx Dark eyes stared lovingly into the eyes of the younger girl before him, a wide grin spread across his face making small dimples embedded in his skin. It was rare to see such a sight during these times, but the boy who stared in such a manner really did love Juliet. The world was better that way, everything simple, rather than being as complicating as it were when he was with her. His orbs staring at her, a finger slowly skimmed over his lips as he thought about her question. Was he really okay? Looking down at her he then nodded to indicate that he was okay. It was a familiar sensation, something he would gladly place his hands on, even if his mind were elsewhere. Smiling he chuckled softly after licking her in an act of affection. As she grabbed onto his hand he began to dance on the chair with Juliet as he hummed an offbeat melody to the music. A melody he could only hear, but it was beautiful to him. Her mentioning about food made him grin as he nodded. Food sounded good, but sweets were better. Lifting Juliet up in his arms he hugged her gently, his skinny arms cradling her protectively to his chest. A sudden approaching figure could be seen out of the corner of his eyes, a low growl slipping from his throat as he looked over to see Chang and Sooh. A look of recognition befell him as he sunk back slightly, his raised lip falling as he let out a soft whine. At the man’s question he batted his lashes then looked down at the chair underneath him. “Eh… la… va…” He muttered, as if it was obvious, confusion in his voice because obviously the chair was safer than lava! Grumbling he gently stepped down for the chair and placed Juliet on the floor, pushing her behind him. The man’s smile was making him nervous. At the man’s request he almost looked scared, his lips parting to say something but he couldn’t muster anything aside from a low whine. As he stepped aside and gently pushed the small girl toward Shang. His shoulder’s slumping in defeat. His face only seemed to crumple more at her protests. At the man’s last words he merely looked into his eyes then nodded slowly as he watched the three take their leave. His hand waving feebly at Juliet as she looked back at him. “B- bye… bye..” He managed, his shoulders slumping as he looked around him feeling utterly alone. Wrapping his arms around his torso he bounced on the balls of his feet as he looked around for someone to talk to. Even though apart of him wanted to follow them to Juliet’s room. But he couldn’t with Shang and Sooh around, oh no that wouldn’t do. Rubbing the back of his neck he looked around once more and spotted Dominique with all of his friends before he disappeared as well from his view. “G- good night…” The male murmured to himself as he moved by Dominique and Reina giving them a tiny wave before disappearing to his room.

xxx Closing the door behind him he moved to his bed and started to get undressed. His gaze turning to the window then as he looked out at the sky. Sunlight would pierce through the window, which he had opened earlier to let in fresh air. The curtains had found their way to stay open, the moon beaming through, glistening off the young man, whose form glimmered with a strange glow. Even with the annoyance of the rays of light, the male simply turned his head, resting his cheek on an opened palm; attention seemed focus on the wall that housed much of the nonsensical dribble a person would think at first glance. This form of music was a dying breed, an art that needed to be rejuvenated. Everything was over pop music, the words of an idol chosen by the people over their beauty -- no matter how horrible their singing was ... it could all be fixed with synthesizers and voice augmentation. The mere thought brought a bad taste to the boy's mouth, causing him to turn from the papers that stayed firmly against the opposing direction, making a 'tch' sound as he did so. Dark hair fell limply over his brow, his eyes peering through the locks once more. Such infatuation with the wall, the notes that only he could hear -- everything converging around him, wanting to be played, craving that necessity to leave their bound world and be heard by everyone. Even if he doubted that would be the case, hearing the melody sound in his own mind, that was enough -- it would be his own playing symphony ... no one else needed to hear it but him. A curved finger gingerly teased the strings of the instrument he pulled from under his pillow. The small guitar-like structure seemed curious to many, but the youth simply coursed his fingers over the top, feeling the strings and soft curves of the ukulele. Bringing him that slight comfort, the male found his eyes slightly closing, a smile forming before the initial string could be plucked. A sound came forth, from behind the boy, causing him to release the pressure placed on the clear string as he gasped. "Hm? I didn't see that last night. Why would you have such an old relic in your place, Everett?" The boy felt the arms of another wrap around his neck, applying weight to the boy’s body. He feared that voice. Her chestnut hair dropped against his face, as she leaned in his kiss him, but a hand rose to create a block between her lips and his body. She wasn't really there, the night before was just a mistake on his part for not taking his medicine. There wasn't a purpose for her in his life, and one without purpose had no reason to be. Thus, her reason for being was absent; she didn't need to be there. She wasn’t here. She was just a figment. Everett had hoped she would have just disappeared, while he had been in his own world. Yet, here she was, the woman he had once called mother; strange that he didn't even ask much questions about her, just let her come into his life at the last asylum he had been thrown into before she didn’t after getting between him and another fighting inmate. That poor soul. Although Everett knew well that he hadn’t of caused her death, he had merely shoved her out of the way before the brute charged by him and gone after her. After that he couldn't rememebr much, just that he had beaten the guy's face to a pulp. "I- I- I can’t… re- member…" Fibbed the male, who gave her a (fake) smile, looking over his shoulder to her, "W- why a- are… y- you… ‘ere?" She smiled as he leaned in closer to her, leaving very little space between both their faces as he stared intently at her almond shaped face. Was she even real? He frowned as he swiped his hand across her face but he felt nothing. She wasn’t real. With that in mind, Everett rose to his feet, having broken the other's hold. Being taller than her, the male simply placed a hand on the young girl's cheek, slowly creating a path for his fingers to carefully turn with the proper curves of the beautiful female. The other hand would tip her head back, giving her a shot of his 'sincere' eyes, as he frowned deeper. "Y- you… Y- you are… not ‘ere… you died…M- Melody." He stammered as he backed away from the stark white figure. Suddenly he turned away to the window, expecting to see the moon when her face came into view. Leaning in to press her lips to his ear, she whispered lowly to him, "Promise never to forget me, okay?" The hushed words made the other jump from the sensation -- or it could have been the sheer thought of the nurse -- but he did nod his head soon afterwards. He merely closed his eyes for a few minutes before opening them. She was gone. With that annoyance out of mind, and out of his room, the youth turned to the instrument that had been neglected during his confrontation. "And it's… it’s called a u- uk- ukulele." Everett murmured quietly to himself, sitting on the bed once more. Resting a hand on the strings, he couldn't hear the music anymore. Was it because she had taken away his opportunity. As of late the young man had been hearing and seeing the music less and less. There was very little doubt in his mind that it had been crying to him, earlier, but he refrained from playing due to him being in isolation-- maybe the sounds were jealous? What a foolish thing to believe. Just giving a brief smirk, the male lightly dragged a hand over the top of the instrument, turning away, getting up from the bed. It only felt 'right' to wash the 'scent' of the woman from his body.

xxx The male stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his lower body -- odd, seeing as no one else was in the room, he could be naked for all he cared. No matter. Walking into his room, finding it a mess (something he'd had to take of later. Taking his time, Everett got dressed in a pair of flannel pajama pants and a gray v-neck shirt and a blue hoodie. For whatever reason, he felt there was very little time to do anything. This feeling seemed ... strange, almost as if precognition, but more watered-down. Whatever it was, the male would simply keep it out of mind, before he looked down at his wrist at the bracelet around his wrist that had his name and indicated that he was diabetic. He flipped the tag over reading his name "Everett Kaelin" as he absentmindedly retrieved a small gift bag from under his bed as he clung to his stuffed frog in the other. Yes, that was his 'name'... at least a name he told everyone at Citricos and whoever would ask that didn't know who he really was. Just a name he had acquired years back, one that seemed to fit him perfectly. His true name was… he couldn’t remember. This alien parents had given it to him. It was a long story that the young man never wished to relive, one that caused him pain, something better left unsaid. To the rest of the world he was Everett; maybe he was dishonoring his parents by taking another name keeping his identity a secret. Why not veil your true self behind a shadow of obscurity? It was better, wasn't it? Such was his life, there was little changing it now. And with that, the male left his room, and moved down the hall. To be honest, this was in fact a room shared by him and his roommate – Everett had strictly set rules to where said roommate had to stay on their half of the room unless Everett said otherwise. But he hadn't seen the other for quite some time actually. Much of his time was spent elsewhere, but this remained as his sanctuary. Citricos was enough for him, it housed the things (and people) he loved, there wasn't much else that remained to be needed (at least that's what he told himself). Giving a faint laugh, he continued to make his way down the hall humming to himself again.

xxx His leisure stroll seemed to lead him to many places, meeting other people, almost forgetting where he had to be. A hand in the pocket of his jacket, the other dangly loosely to his side, every step finding the arms moving along with his motion. He needed to get this to Juliet before he forgot; his thoughts rang, seemingly passing by without a care although he could get in trouble for this. What if they locked him up again for being naughty? Deep down, though, Everett didn't really care for being in that place, all locked up and alone. He would rather prefer to either be in front of his instruments or in Juliet’s room curled up at the foot of her bed or on her floor. Both seemed peaceful, without needing to worry or fear the world might crumble all over you. Such feelings were always haunting him, maybe that would explain his desire to be comforted by certain people. That craving for reassurance, to forget the world he had come into, everything that made it so cataclysmically awful -- how better to get it out of your mind than to fill it with the images of the things you love, right? Even if it was for a small duration, the reprieve was enough to keep him from constantly staring at the music that stayed pinned to his walls. The only solace was found not in people, but in the things that reminded him of who he was. Sad, but it was enough for Everett. No one cared for him in that fashion, aside from Juliet and maybe Dominique, all the while he would go along with the charade he created for himself. Focusing on the path at hand, Everett found himself staring at the door where he had to be. Heaving a sigh, he would simply just lean against the opposing wall, resting his shoulder on the smooth surface. His eyes watched as people walked idly by without a care in the world. This building sometimes was keeping him from enjoying his facade of a life, already finding the urge to be held by another such a welcoming thought. Yet, he knew that woman would give him an ear full if he ignored the fact that Juliet had to be asleep. As if Everett even cared what they had to say nor their punishment if they caught him even though he was in plain sight. To put it bluntly, he wouldn’t not take no for an answer. Why did it matter anyway? That thought led to another, which brought him back to why he had initially even found himself sitting outside the room listening quietly as the two conversed. "B- bed times are s- silly…” He mumbled to himself, keeping in the shadows. There he sat for a good twenty minutes, staring intently at the door. Almost trying to kill the time, the male would stare quietly at the door’s frame, as if it held a deeper secret than life itself. He could bare it no longer as he crawled to the door and listened in catching bits pieces, his face falling. How could someone’s parents just leave them for the sky? Looking up at the ceiling Everett mulled it over for a moment. Were they aliens like his family? Biting his lip he shook those thoughts away and leaned his forehead on the door, letting those dark lashes fall over his eyes as he let out a small noise. Not wanting to just barge into the door he hesitated before he clawed lightly at the door, pushing it slightly before puling back and trying again as he eyed the small gift for Juliet and frowned. She needed him… so why did Mr. Shang separate them? Maybe one day he would ask the man. Moving back slightly on his knees he sat dutifully at the door with wide eyes and messy hair, his shirt falling down half his body as most of his clothes were too big due to his malnourished figure. Waiting. Not making a sound as he sat and waited. A silent yawn escaped his lips as he felt his eyelids grow heavy. Sleep? No! He couldn't... He couldn't sleep now. Fighting within himself he drifted in and out of the realm of dreams until his eyes betrayed him. His lanky body curling up on the floor outside Juliet's room as his curled fingers twitched. Soft snores escaped his lips as he curled into himself oblivious to the happenings around him.

User Image

ooc;; yay no more blockage.

Koiyama Isis

Deipnosophist
            User Image

__

i ' m__s u r e__y o u__r e c o g n i z e__m y__n o i s e__a n d__y o u__h e a r d__a b o u t__t h e__p i t
            ________b e e n__t o l d__t o__b e__a f r a i d__o f __e v e r y t h i n g__t h a t__l i v e s__w i t h i n !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“You’re so hot when you get all butch like that.” Aden whispered huskily to Kibum. He didn’t know if it was because he hadn’t had a lay in a few weeks or because he was locked in an asylum with a bunch of gorgeous men but he was feeling frisky. It also could have been the way Kibum forced the pills and punch down Taemin’s throat. It was a sight he found hot. He couldn’t quite say why…rather he shouldn’t say why since there were still small children around. Those tiny people were always so hard to keep track of. All hyper and short which meant they could be there one minute and gone the next. Aden would hold his tongue until they were alone…and they would be alone. Aden would not take no. Mainly because Kibum would never tell him no. Aden didn’t even have to tell him what he wanted because Kibum knew. Just like he Kibum knew what to do with Taemin. Aden didn’t have to say a word but it was obvious that he wanted Taemin to take the pills. He just wanted to see his shaking little lackey grow a spine. He was curious to see what kind of trouble the young man could get himself into.

Of course Aden stayed silent the whole time the situation was going on. He didn’t comment on Taemin’s feeble attempt at saying no to Aden. He didn’t comment on the little pale girl’s gay comment. Though he couldn’t help but smirk because of how bold she was being. Aden and his lackeys being called gay was nothing new. Aden had never been secretive about his preference, as such his lackeys were labeled, which was only awkward for Taemin. Having a dating life in the Underworld was hard enough as is but it was even worse when people assumed you were into a different gender. Aden didn’t really care though. He didn’t want his boys dating because they were his. They would always be his. Even if he let Vitani borrow Taemin, even if he was dancing with that ghost of a girl, he was Aden’s. Just as Kibum would always be Aden’s. Though he was a bit of a hypocrite. He would never truly belong to the boys. Even if he were to date, which he didn’t do, he would never be anyone’s. Aden’s paranoia about everyone being out to get him, while well hidden, put a bit of a damper on his love life.

He had the casual hook up here and there but only with someone he’d known for a long time or someone he could kill easily. His logic behind it was simple. If he had known them for a long time, chances were he knew their routine and where they lived, so if they wronged him he could hunt them down and gut them. If he could easily kill them…well that part was explanatory. Tonight would be a little different though. He had known Key for the longest time…almost as long as he’d known Winnie. It was strange that he was thinking about her after all these years. When Aden started in the Underworld Winnie was his first friend. He didn’t believe all of her mumbo jumbo talk about voodoo and premonitions but they still became friends. Their friendship went south after a while though. It was all Aden’s fault, though he would never admit that, because he pushed her away. His paranoia had gotten the better of him back then. He had been rising to the top far too quickly and was beginning to suspect everyone was out to stop him. He had heard about, and seen, people backstabbing each other. It wasn’t uncommon in the Underworld and he suspected Winnie

If she wasn’t thinking about it, it would only be a matter of time until she was, and Aden couldn’t wait for that. He had to act first. He had to get her to disappear before she made him disappear forever. He could feel his heart beating faster and faster with each passing moment he didn’t end their friendship. Would she strike now? Was she just the decoy? Maybe she poisoned the coffee? He couldn’t live with the uncertainty. Besides no good Underworld boss had friends, they merely had lackeys and business partners. Winnie could be neither. She knew too much about Aden. She knew his real name, how he used to look, and even more personal matters. He was getting off track here. He didn’t need to think about Winnie. He hadn’t thought about her in years so he knew he could ignore her existence. Beside Kibum and Taemin were different. They weren’t his friends. They were his lackeys. They were his. Winnie was no one’s…except that stupid sailor boy but Aden fixed that. Just as he would fix it if anyone ever tried to take his boys away. No one could have them. No one would ever truly have them. ‘No one.’

He slowly struggled out of his maze of thoughts. His thoughts were always taking him to strange places. He knew he had been contemplating how different it would be to bed Kibum when he got to thinking about Winnie. The two weren’t connected so why had his thoughts led him there? He didn’t know or care. Right now he was frisky and there was decent music playing. He wanted to dance. After all, he hadn’t gotten a chance to all night with his devious meddling taking up most of his time. He grabbed Kibum’s hand and grinned. “Let’s dance!” He pulled the other male out onto the dance floor. They were just dancing and having fun but that wasn’t enough for Aden. He wanted Kibum to be as worked up as he was…because Aden just so happened to be a world class tease. He was cruel in a lot of ways but flirting and being a tease were his most favored. They were just so much more satisfying. So Aden’s dancing got more and more provocative as the song played on. He grinned at Kibum. “We have to show the straight people how to dance. They’d be utterly lost without us.” He winked.

His statement was actually pretty true. Most of the other couples were staying a respectable distance apart and no one was really getting into the music. Dancing was the perfect excuse to rub up against someone and get them riled up for later…which one would think would happen more in an asylum. After all, what else was there to do besides screw? In Aden’s opinion there wasn’t anything else. Except for deals but those were strictly an Aden thing. No one else could go running around granting wishes left and right because Aden wouldn’t allow it. As they danced, Aden’s eyes scanned the crowd and he noticed something that tickled him pink. Taemin seemed to be rather upset and worried about the date he had shunned earlier and her closeness to her brother. Aden knew that was Vitani’s brother but he didn’t think Taemin did. His eyes lit up and he stopped grinding on Kibum. This was going to be good. He watched with bated breath as Taemin pulled back and started his war with Ndale. “Oh. Damn.” He whispered. He hadn’t paid much mind to Kibum as the entertainment started.

“Don’t do a thing. Let’s see if Taemin can get himself out of his own mess.” He warned the other male without looking away from the scene. He wanted Taemin to get hurt. Only a little though. It was to show Taemin that without Aden he would be nothing. That Taemin is only safe because of Aden. Deep down somewhere Aden knew this wasn’t true. Aden didn’t protect Taemin as much as he felt he did. If anything Taemin had Kibum to thank for every continued breath but Aden wanted him to think it was all him. Eventually he would step in just not right away. Being roughed up never killed anyone. At least that was Aden’s story and he was sticking to it.

haru_haru21

Mr Gnome--xx

Koiyama Isis

Tiggerluvme

User Image
            User Image

__

i t ' s__j u s t__t h a t__l i f e__t a s t e s__s w e e t e r
            _____w h e n__i t ' s__w r a p p e d__i n__d e b a u c h e r y !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Aye, Miss Poppy.” He responded to her question about his name. He couldn’t blame her for checking on his name. Sure they had only just met but there were many people grabbing for her attention. He couldn’t very well expect her to remember his name in the flurry of many. Thankfully she had though. There was nothing more awkward than correcting someone on your name…or being corrected. Finn wasn’t always the best with names and it was even worse when his accent made it hard to understand him. He’d encountered many people that couldn’t understand him and he had to suffer the awkward corrections. He didn’t blame them though. Finn occasionally had a hard time understanding the lads back home so he could understand. It must have been even harder on those who weren’t used to a real Scottish accent. He pitied them for never being able to experience such a wonderful accent.

“Aye seems so, Miss Poppy.” He didn’t really know what to say to her. He was having a hard time focusing on words as their bodies swayed to the music. Her dress clung to her body in all the right areas and swayed just perfectly. There was really only so much a sex addicted young man could take. He tried counting to one hundred. He sang an old song in his head. He focused on his breathing. Anything to get his mind off the vision in front of him and all the ways he wanted to defile her. He was trying very, very hard to be a respectful young man. They were in public after all and he hadn’t known her for long. Though that had never been an issue for Finn. He had bedded many young ladies in the past after only knowing them for a few minutes. It was part of his charm and part of the reason he left Scotland. After all, you could only sleep with so many lasses before their fathers started getting fed up.

Everyone wanted Finn to settle down and he didn’t want that. He didn’t see the harm in sleeping with willing and beautiful young ladies. After all, they knew what they were getting themselves into and expressed no desire to have anything more. Finn stayed away from the girls that did. He might have loved fooling around with the ladies but he didn’t enjoy breaking their hearts. If the girls were okay with only having a few romps and nothing more than it worked out best for everyone. If they wanted more then Finn had to turn them down. Things were different now though. He was supposed to be trying to get better and just going to dance like some normal guy. He wasn’t normal though. He wanted to grab Poppy by her flaming red hair and smother her in kisses and the more he tried not to think about it the more prominent it was. He was slightly distracted by Poppy’s more recent question. “No, been ‘ere for i few days.” He responded. He tried to pull more words out but his mind was still swimming in a fog of lust. He hadn’t had anyone to keep him company today and it was showing.

Finn could never make it a whole day without spending a few hours in a horizontal tango and that was a good day. On his bad days he wouldn’t leave the bed. Everyone acted like it was shameful but Finn didn’t see it. He was just enjoying himself and life. If more people were in tune with their carnal needs there would less uptight people. At least, that was Finn’s theory. He hadn’t noticed a young man coming up with his sleeping roommate in his arms though he did hear Poppy’s question. “Aye.” He responded with a smile. The sooner they put bonnie to bed the better it would be. He could find a nice young lady that would be open to a one night stand and take care of this foggy feeling. As they headed towards the exit they were confronted by one of the therapists. Finn quirked a brow at the man. He appeared to be trying to get a kiss from Poppy which made Finn rolls his eyes. How desperate was this man to have to rely on a plant for a kiss from a girl that was much to young for him. It was disgusting.

Finn wouldn’t interfere though. He didn’t like when people told him how to live his life and he wouldn’t be doing that to anyone else. Besides, he didn’t know the whole story. They could have been lovers for all he knew. Though there didn’t seem to be much familiarity between the two. He looked away to avoid being an awkward onlooker for the upcoming kiss but was surprised to see another fiery head appear. This one belonged to a male who scorched the mistletoe. He was grateful to the unnamed fire bug for stepping in. Finn talked a big game about being brave but wasn’t one to walk the walk. He was constantly worried about overstepping a boundary or offending someone which didn’t allow him to be very brave. Well, that and the fact that he just wasn’t very brave. He watched as the therapist skulked away to find someone else to prey on and Finn put his hand on Poppy’s lower back as he steered her forward. “Shuld we gae?” He suggested.

Getting Poppy and Bonnie out as soon as possible seemed like the best idea.

[[ Dictionary for Finn ]]

Deipnosophist

User Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

Olive’s face had to of help the amused grin, as she changed it to a quick ‘oh did I do that’ sort of pout on her face. Sticking her bottom lip out as she faced Cal. He was already glaring at her like he would attack at any second. Did she go and make her little devil boy all upset for stepping on his precious shoe? Well of course she did and if possible she would’ve turned around and laughed right at him and his threat. She wouldn’t waste a dry laugh, but seeing him upset amused her, Olive knew he wouldn’t threaten if he wasn’t serious, she knew Cal wouldn’t hold back on anything and even she wasn’t safe from his ways. Even if Cal’s face didn’t show the pain she inflicted on him, Olive knew it was there, which filled her with a slight glee of mischief. Turning after opening the door and walking in she looked back for a quick second to see if Cal was coming in or nor before tearing her eyes away and looking directly at Darren. She didn’t bother to look for that roommate of his, not caring if he was in the room or not. If he was, she wouldn’t pay attention to him anyway until he called for it. Which was very unlikely but it didn’t matter since the timid boy wasn’t there in the first place. With Cal’s comment on the skeleton boys’ attire, Olive could only nod in agreement as she folded her arms in front of her chest. He did look rather nice, both of her boys did. It wasn’t very often, or rather it never happened that they dressed up for any reason so this was a rare sight indeed. Their antics back and forth with each other brought a small smile to her face, listening to them talk back and forth.’ A little bit of chaos never hurt anyone, much.’ She was up for anything; thought a fire might not have been a great idea, well at least to big of one with things now. She wanted to spend Christmas together at least, and then let the place be burnt down. Olive would be happier out of here and back out there then stuck here anyway.’ At least out in the world, I don’t have to see certain people’s hideous faces every day.’

It really was a pain not being able to voice her opinions sometimes, but with the years of being mute she’d gotten used to it. By now both Darren and Cal could pretty much tell what she was thinking by her body language or the slight things she did. Following Cal out of the from as Darren followed with, she knew to expect Cal’s long strides and she automatically got back into the motion of walking faster then she usually would. She was much better at keeping up with him out of heels but she was doing a pretty damn good job, at least he wasn’t running anywhere, then she’d have to bust some skulls in. Olive was in no way in the mood for running, or was she in a hurry to get anywhere. The party was already in full swing as it was, some people had to of even been leaving by now. If it hadn’t been for Cal taking so long, it didn’t bother her that much in the end. A party like this was never her thing but she’d admit it was a nice change to the everyday life of this place. As they continued to walk together down the floor and to the party, Olive was rather content with listening in on the boys’ conversation; it was really pleasing and calming in a strange kind of way. This was how it should always be, just the three of them causing some good old fashion fun. Nobody else trying to butt in and ruining things. Oh no Olive would not have that at all, call her greedy of selfish but she wanted what she wanted. Olive hadn’t check back on Darren yet as they walked to the party, knowing full well it took effort for him to walk fast against Cal just like it did her. It seemed she didn’t need to check wither, feeling a weight hitting her back causing her to take a few quick steps forward. Turning her head a round to look straight at Darren who quickly stuttered out and apology. Sighing and slumping her shoulders she shook her head before grabbing onto his wrist and pulling him beside her to talk. Better safe than sorry and she didn’t need him constantly running in her back again if he didn’t pay attention.

When Cal’s comment about the mistletoe reached her ears, she rolled her eyes. Looking at the stupid plant and then letting her eyes travel down to the people stuck under it. Oh what a surprise it looks like the little kitty cat had caught himself some prey. The girl looks practically terrified, or just really surprised. Either way the scene would be amusing to watch but it seemed Cal had something else planned. Too bad.’ When the devil practically announced he had a plan, Olive nodded as she let him guide her through the door, walking to the other side and turning once Darren entered the room. Nodding to his comment about the lighter as she turned to face the doorway, wanting to watch what would happen. While she waited for things to unfold, Olive linked her arm around Darren’s and set her head on his shoulder, looking around the room slowly at everyone inhabiting the place. Her eyes for a few seconds landed on the form of Jasmine, catching the girls attention, which only brought a tiny smirk to her lips, as both girls seemed to have a staring contest, before Olive too her attention away from that waste and back to more important things. She laughed on the inside at the event before her; it was too bad that Scar was in such a happy mood. The outcome wasn’t as deadly as it could have been. It was for the best, maybe and it at least made Cal a very joyful person, which in turn made Olive happy. When the ginger reach the two, Olive let go of Darren and stood up straight again.’Let’s hope the game isn’t a dud.’ her thoughts wandered before going to the next statement, yes what was next indeed, though what came next wasn’t on Olive’s list. Turning her head quickly to Darren as he announced that’s he’d be right back. Where the hell did he think he was going?

Keeping her face completely blank as her eyes never left the skeleton boy, watching him walk away from them and towards a group of two, who at least of now weren’t a threat. Darren would come back anyway, he always would. Still she couldn’t help but glare past the back of Darren’s head and towards Noe who he had stopped by and his little timid roommate. Her facial features softened when she watched the two, they didn’t seem completely normal, and she wanted to know what was up right this minute. The little wasted of spaced were being completely opposite then they usually were. This was lucky for them, or rather lucky for Noe. It got the with rather interested in what was going on, she felt curious so the girl would be off the hook for now. Taking her eyes away from the third member of their party, she turned back to Cal with a tilt of her head. It was just them now so she’d make the most of it, not that she minded being alone with him. Grabbing his hand and pulling him towards the dance floor. He’d dance with her if he didn’t want too, she’d make him or at least once to amuse her. That was the least he could do, give her some amusement. If Darren got to have some fun and dance then why couldn’t see, after she’d let the boys be free while she ran up to her room. Not wanting to wait until tomorrow to give them their gifts tonight would have to do. With the song ending, she turned to look at Darren out of the corner of her vision, it was about time she interrupted the girls fun time, she’d ran her luck out for now. Turning towards Cal as she stepped away from him, lifting a hand and cupping his chin, getting his attention and staring into his gaze, she mouthed the word “wait”. He would be able to guess what she meant, as she’d done it that way before. There really was no easy way to tell them she’d be right back or was going somewhere, so wait would have to do. She’d let him go wander off and do whatever he pleased now, turning and walking over to Darren and Noe. Nothing even bothering to look at the girl but really Olive had only one thought in her mind. She was in a good enough moods to not go through with it. Instead she just walked up behind Darren putting her arms around his neck and setting her chin on one of his shoulder, looking up at Noe with a blank face. Slightly pulling Darren back and away from her grip, her hands twitched with wanting to lash out but she didn’t. Instead she gave Darren a small squeeze and patted his chest with one of her hands before pulling way and turning to leave the room. She’d run up to her room quick to grab their gifts and just come back down.

Getting up to her room didn’t feel like it took long at all, walking to one of her draws and pulling out two things. One a small envelope with a note in I for Darren and a small key meant for Cal. Olive always liked to mess with them when it came to Christmas presents, but this year would have to be the best way yet. The key was for a box that held Cal’s Christmas gifts in it, which he’d had to find all on his own, unless her found a way to get the information out of her, or if she just felt like telling him. Then the envelop held a riddle for Darren which would lead him somewhere else in the building to another one until eventually it would lead him to his gift. She was looking forward to watching them hunt, it would be worth it. Grabbing the object , since she didn’t have pickets in her tight fitting dress, she slipped each thing into her bra, were they wouldn’t show at all before heading back out of her room and into the hallway to the party once more. The hallways were bare and empty; the only sound she could hear was her own footsteps as she walked. She was calm and didn’t really have her guard up, though now that seemed like a big mistake. Gasping loudly as she felt someone grab her arm and her body forcefully dragged into the room she was just walking by, that just happened to be the lounge on her floor.” Look what we have here, let’s play a game” Olive quickly shaking out of her confusion looked up to stare right into the face of Jasmine, her eyes going into a glare as she barred her teeth.”What does this b***h think she’s going to do” Yanking her arm away from the female, not backing down. If she wanted to play a game then so be it. Olive could see that Jasmine was in a mood to play, the look about her was more off then usual, she did nothing but stand, there hell she ever stood up straighter as almost crazed grin spread to her face, not even a flinch as the knife was revealed and opened.’ Time to play.’ She felt her heart racing, waiting for the girl to strike at any moment. Olive was unarmed and didn’t even have a chance to look around for something to grab to use again the knife. Then it started, Olive felt like she was on pins and needles but the feeling was great. As quickly as she could, she moved out of the way but not fast enough as the blade cut through the sleeve of her dress and she could feel a pain in her arm, but it was only a scratch so far.’ ********] Moving out of the way and quickly grabbing one of the vases from one of the tables and throwing it right towards her. When the vase crashed against Jasmine’s arm, Olive could see the rage in the female’s eyes, standing her ground as she was now in a more open area of the room she could move easier. When the second attack came Olive was ready, she almost didn’t move in time but thankfully luck was on her side in this movement, grabbing Jasmine’s wrist and holding a tight grip on her, she forcefully bend the wrist back until she had no option of holding it anymore. It was drop the knife of have a broken wrist. Olive was going to put her through pure pain, but first she needed that knife out of the way. Things didn’t seem to be going exactly as planned as Jasmine didn’t seem to let go of the knife, oh well a broken wrist never hurt anyone. In a quick jerk of her own she pulled her wrist more she could feel the bones but before she could officially break it, she only left it with what should have been a sprain. Hissing at the pain now in her side as she winced, but it didn’t stop her movement, now since she was in close range, Olive took her elbow and quickly moved her body enough to slam her elbow right in the middle of Jasmine’s chest. Things were not going to be nice, and she wasn’t filling to play fair.

The blow to the chest finally got her to release the knife, good that was just what she wanted but it seemed luck with still in her favor as Jasmine would have a hard time grabbing any of the fabric on her dress, since the material was so tight again her skin. The only thing he could do was grab a little and Olive’s skin at the same time, throwing her hands up, she grabbed a hold of Jasmine’s hair with one hand and the side of her face with the other, using the girl’s already moving force to shove her head away from her direction and down into a close table.’ I need to end this.’
                                                          Her mind could only race a she thought of move after move to teach this piece of trash a lesson. She growled as Jasmine saw what was coming and quickly stopped, but that didn’t mean Olive didn’t stop putting pressure on her. The pain she felt in her face hurt, as she let go of Jasmine and stumbled back, thanks to the heels she was wearing it had been harder to keep her balance and she fell backwards towards the ground, landing hard. She wouldn’t be stopped her, as fast as she could bring herself to do, she caught Jasmine’s leg with her ankle and threw the girls legs out from under her. The grin on her face couldn’t be erased as this was fun; she was actually having fun that she hadn’t been able to in so long. Sure she played her games with her devil and skeleton but this was her fun, something she enjoyed. Just like Cal had his fire and Darren had his things, mostly his bones. Olive was already crawling up to her knees when Jasmine aimed to attack her with a kick to her chest, having moved out of the way and onto her side so the attack missed. Olive didn’t waste any time as she rushed at the girl, tackling her down and getting on top of her. As she didn’t have a weapon in her mists her fist would have to do. Balling her hands into fists as one hand was on the girl’s throat pressing down hard; her fist was repeatedly slamming against her face. Olive’s face was completely blank minus the grin that didn’t seem to go away, he felt herself landing a few good hits on the ugly mug but most had been blocked. She didn’t give enough attention to any other movement of the girl, so when the glass shard dug into her arm she gave out a strange sound of pain, the most she could do with her breath and no voice, snatching her arm away and tearing the glass right out and throwing it across the room, she wasn’t very happy about this one. Being pushed back, Olive was lying on her side as she looked down at her arm, blood clearly running down it from the wound. She didn’t know how deep the glass had gone into her arm but right now she didn’t care. It hurt her to move too much of it; the b***h had to of gotten too close to a nerve or something. Pushing herself up the best she could in attempt to crawl away enough to grab something to her advantage. She didn’t get far as she felt a grip in her ankle and felt her body being dragged against the floor, turning her head quickly her face now in glare. Her eyes quickly flashed down to the grip on her ankles and a bit further to her foot, when it hit her.’ prefect!’ Twisting her body forcefully so she was propping herself up on her elbow, Olive used her free leg with all the force she could and slammed her foot against Jasmine’s face. She thanked everything for the heels she was wearing now, not even blinking as the spikes priced the flesh of her face.

Her latest attack was glorious but after this she knew, she’d never have a chance like this for a long time, when she went to rip the shoe out, she made sure to drag the spikes down a little before taking her foot away. Just so the cuts would be deeper and leave a good scar, hell the girl would have hold in her cheek from that. Her moves seemed to enrage Jasmine as the next things she knew she was on her back and Jasmine had her pinned to the ground. Her hands here up and she was using all the strength she could muster with her pulsing arm to keep the knife away from her face but it was hard. Her arm wanted to give out but if that happened her eye would be toast.” s**t, my arm doesn’t want to hold her off. Her mind frantically thought of things she could do as now fate wasn’t in her favor. Clenching her teeth down as her breathing was getting harder. She got the blade farther from her face, more comfort on her end but it didn’t look like I was going to last long. ‘ Darren-Calcifer, I need you! Damn it. Youb***h The word came from her mouth clear as venom seeped with it. Something seemed to crack in her mind as she went to shout again and found her voice worked! She didn’t know what cause it but the tables were turning now.” Calcifer! Darren!” Her yell was loud and the tone was enraged, they would heard it, nobody else would know the sound of her voice, they would all be confused but not her boys. While she growled and did her best to keep the knife away her legs didn’t remain still and she got the most use out of her shoes that she ever would. She made damn sure Jasmine would remember not to mess with her, if she didn’t kill the girl first.

RyoRin

S ii t a r a v e

Mr Gnome—xx

Tiggerluvme

outfit

Shy Fatcat

User Image

Kibum ignored Noe's comment. So what if he's gay? He was proud of it. Anyways, his main objective was to force feed his cousin the pills Aden ordered him to take, and he too won't take no for an answer, especially that it was Aden who commands it. He had dragged his poor cousin from underneath the table, and straddled him before Taemin could do anything. Taemin was like a deer in headlights as Kibum tackled him. He choked on the pills as he was forced to swallow them by Kibum. After a couple of minutes, Taemin felt the pills took effect and shoved Key off his body. He quickly took Noe with him to the dance floor.

With two people on different types of influences was a odd yet amusing scene as they danced about. The regular timid Taemin would never do anything with strangers, much less a girl, in a public area, but now that he had his placebo pills, he danced like crazy, showing off his skills. The song didn't seem like a couple's kind of dance, but it was great song to just dance beside girl while she jumped around to the rhythm of the song. Elsewhere, Key got up and grinned at his cousin who seemed to be having the time of his life. "Minnie seems to be enjoying himself," he said to himself as he watched. It was then when he heard Aden's voice that brought his attention to his boss.

“You’re so hot when you get all butch like that.” Aden whispered huskily to Kibum. He wanted to melt right there and then, but obviously he couldn't since that would wound his pride for being such a fangirl. He tried to stop himself from being to excited, but he could not help it since he haven't been laid for so long, maybe 6 months, give or take a year. If he haven't joined the ranks of the underworld, he would probably be pampered by his "ex-boyfriend", Jonghyun, but where is the fun in that? He enjoyed the excitement and the challenges that one could get in the underworld, although, he wasn't allowed to sleep with anyone unless Aden commanded him to. However, there are times where he would wonder what his old boyfriend was up to. Kibum quickly shook his head. "This isn't the time to think about him. I'm on a date with Aden, THE love of your life," he tried to convince himself in his head. “Let’s dance!” Key was soon dragged on to the dance floor by his boss.

He noticed the people weren't doing much as the people in a club. He grinned when Aden suggested to show these straight people how to dance. He didn't know what was going on in Aden's head but he wasn't going to ask. That would ruin a lot things so he joined in dancing with Aden. While the pink demon and his blue-haired boss danced, their other sidekick was interrupted by his roommate. "Well aren't you two people as pretty as a bleached a bone. " Taemin stopped dancing and turned his attention from his ghostly dance partner. " And you got over your shyness? " Taemin smirked at the skeleton boy and replied, "Maybe I have..."

"Thank you for dancing with me Taemin, but I think I will dance with Darren now, I hope you don't mind" Noe said as she placed Darren's hand on her hip. "It was my pleasure, my lady," he said as he grinned at his friends. He turned around and headed to the punch table, but he lifted a hand in goodbye and told them, "Have fun, you two." As he walked over to the table, he noticed his original date was hanging around someone he did not know. Normally he wouldn't try anything that might endanger his life, but deep down he felt an odd feeling in the pit of his stomach. He felt hurt, even though it was he who ran away from her, and jealous that it fueled the rage that was slowly being built up in him. “I love you Ndale thank you, you’ve cheered me up.” He could hear her say as he got closer. Well, that didn't help. Taemin quickly walked up to the man and pulled her his shoulder so they were face to face and swung his fist hard at Ndale's face.

Kibum stopped grinding against Aden when he noticed a fight was breaking out. Usually, he would ignore it since it didn't concern him, but when he noticed his little cousin fighting against the lion chef, his mouth dropped in surprised. He quickly went into overprotective-mothermode, but he was stopped by Aden. “Don’t do a thing. Let’s see if Taemin can get himself out of his own mess.” he ordered. Key shuffled in his spot, whining like a dog being held back. He winced as he watched Taemin getting pummeled since he was the one who usually takes the hits and delivers them, not his timid and innocent cousin. However, for someone who usually cowers, he was putting up a good fight as he managed to dodge a couple hits, but in the end he was losing. Kibum couldn't watch as Ndale pushed Taemin down and he was about to go for the kill. He looked away from the scene as he does not want to see his only family member he had here that he cared about be killed. Luckily, Vitani stepped in and prevented Taemin from dying at an early age.

Taemin was furious when he heard Vitani said that she loved Ndale, not knowing that Ndale was already taken nor that he was his date's brother. Because of the pills he was forced to take, he believed he was invincible. Though he was able to land some hits, he was on the losing end of the fight. Due to the insecurities that was creeping up in him as the fight progressed, Taemin reverted back to his scared little self. He had no clue what had happened, but he knew he was in deep s**t as he was pushed back. He tripped over his feet and fell on the floor. He cowered as he watched as Ndale was going to finish him off, whether it killed him or not. He turned his face to the side and shut his eyes tight as he waited for the finishing blow, hoping Aden or more realistic, Key would come save him from the mess he had caused.

But seconds passed before Taemin realized that Ndale's fist haven't made any contact with his face yet so he cautiously opened one eye and looked up. It was Vitani who had saved him from being killed. Despite what he had done to Vitani, she was his savior from this dangerous mess. He plopped himself on his elbows as he listened to Vitani told him that the man was her brother. He felt his face turned hot as it turned into a shade of red. He got up on his feet and bowed his head at Ndale in apology. He felt stupid for causing such chaos that he couldn't stand upright and look over at the Dalen's. He was only able to when he felt Kibum pulled him to the side to protect him in case the lion would attack again. Kibum sighed as he knew he was going to get it since he disobeyed Aden's order. He glared at Ndale for hurting his cousin. If Heechul was around, he probably wouldn't do much to protect his brother since that dude seriously can't remember the two are brothers for one minute so it's obviously he had to look out for Taemin.

Minnie-Panic
                                                                My Mood: Having Fun >> Angry >> Scared/Embarrassed___My Location: Party (dance floor) >> Punch Table___Speaking To: Noe and Darren >> Vitani and Ndale___My ThreadsPanic Style

Key-Pain
                                                                My Mood: Having Fun >> Scared >> Protective___My Location: Dance Floor >> Punch Table__Speaking To: Aden >> Taemin, Vitani and Ndale___My Threads:Pain Style

Out Of Character; OOC Chatter goes here<3

Colour Palette

Mr Gnome--xx

RyoRin

Koiyama Isis

r a d i u m - b i r r

Benevolent Wolf

User Image
    User Image

Family is a small word
    That carries so much meaning to me
    Mess with them and I will kill you

Some days I feel like life
    Will come tumbling down like a log and crush me
    And others day I feel like I will crush someone

User Image

He was not going to leave his sister in this mood. He was going to do whatever he could to make her happy even if it meant hugging her. On the inside he was dying from having to keep her close. Most people got warm and fuzzy feelings when they hugged others but he was not even feeling that. What he was feeling was a bit of anger and he wanted nothing more than to push her away from him. When he had pushed her away he wanted to keep her away from him. He did love her because she was family but he just was not the type that had to show people he loved them. Words were good enough and once in a while he would do some kind of action. By action he would cook them their favorite dish and pat them on the head before moving on. He never really wanted to cling to his family members. He liked his personal space and they knew that about him. Seeing that he was dating now he would have to try and be somewhat affectionate. It may not be when others were around but he would still be affectionate to Maia. After all women loved affection and if he made her happy then maybe later on she would make him happy. He was not rushing anything with her but the idea was good and it was a reason he needed to work on being affectionate. He did not really have any plans of doing that tonight. If talking would have made his sister happy then he would have just talked to her. Most females liked people to just listen to them when they were sad. No his sister wanted to cling to him so he stomached how he felt and put on the role of an affectionate brother. After all tonight was a special night for his family and if hugging her and planting little kisses on her forehead would make her happy then he would do that. Nothing was going to ruin this day for his family.

He did not even mind her talking to him in French only because she did it in a low tone. He did not bother to answer that question right away because he was more interested in finding out what was going on with her. This was not the time to talk about him and why he chose to date Maia. He would explain it to her at a later time and he was sure his sister did not really care why he did was dating her. If he wanted to be a jerk he would have answered her question with a simple because I wanted to. With the mood she was in he was just going to leave it alone and put most of the attention on her. He had tried a lot but it seemed that she was not really cheering up. Even when he told her that today was a special day it did not really seem to sink in. How down in the dumps was she. It was really a shame to know that one guy that she was not even dating was causing her so much pain. He waited for her to answer his question and when she started talking he nodded his head. “It was a nice idea for you to want to take pictures.” He was lying a bit because it was good to know that she wanted to take a family picture. The problem was that he would not have wanted to take the picture. Pictures were rather pointless and smiling was just out of the question. This was not the time to point out facts that she should have known he was playing the listening card at the moment. Since he was playing the listening card he would do just that and listen.

What did somewhat piss him off was the fact that the greedy little brat decided to kiss his sister again. The only people allowed to kiss his sister were the ones that he approved of. He did not like this guy and he never would. What he could not understand was how a person could kiss someone and then run off. This was not elementary school and whatever guy did that clearly was not fit to be putting his lips on his sister. This was just another reason why he wanted to beat the crap out of that guy. He kissed his sister without his permission and ruined this day for her. That was not really what was pissing him off. What was the nail in the coffin for this guy was the fact that Ndale had to play the affectionate role. He could not take it out on his sister or his brother so he would find a way to pay this guy back. He made sure to keep a smile on his face and continued to try and make his sister happy. She was a very important person to him and he was not going to allow anyone to mess with her. He was waiting on her to go on but when she stopped his attention went over towards the source. Great the guy kissed his sister and left her only to go grab another woman. He was going to have to teach this guy a lesson later on. For now he needed to work on cheering his sister up again which meant showering her in affection that was killing him on the inside.

He pulled his sister closer to him and continued to dance with her. He looked down at her when he heard her mention getting some punch. He could have sworn he saw her drinking some so that meant that she knew it was spiked. There was no way he was going to have his sister drunk in a place like this. There were some sick people in this place that preyed on drunk girls. He could proudly say that he was not one of those people. Every girl he slept with was sober and it was for a reason. He wanted them to remember him and the good time they had. Only because they would never have it again and he would never be nice to them again. If his sister ever got drunk in this place he would be forcing her to sleep in his room. That was the only place she would be completely safe from anyone. No telling if that guy would grow some more balls and try to mess with her when she was drunk. “No punch for you tonight. I may allow you to drink tomorrow but as of now the answer is no.” He kept her close to him and chuckled at her little comment. “Of course I know how to dance not really hard to do. You are a pretty good dancer yourself.” It might have been shocking to know that he knew how to dance with females especially since it did not require them to be on their backs. It was not hard to do and he had learned something when he was away from home.

He continued to dance with his sister in hopes that she would hurry up and cheer up. He was growing tired of keeping her close and a bit of him wanted to pass her off to Scar but he was not going to do that. He knew how to cheer his sister up and he knew he could do it way better than Scar. He had years of experience in cheering her up so he was going to use that tonight. He had started to space out while dancing with her but was brought back when he heard her say something else. He looked down at her face and a smile came to his face. It did not last long but it showed her that he was happy for that moment. He knew it would have been rude to not say that he loved his sister back and he had a feeling that if he did not she would probably be sad. He stomached his feelings yet again, “I love you too. That smile better stay on your face young lady.” He made a mental sigh, it was not hard to say that words but he really wished she had not said that to him. Sex would have helped him get over all these new pinned up feelings but that was not going to happen. He was going to have to find another way to get over his anger. It would have to wait until after Christmas since it was a special day, a day that would never be tainted with violence as long as he was alive. Midnight was a new day and when twelve o’clock hit he would be free to do what he wanted.

Dancing had been fun and since she was happy then it meant he had done his job. With his job being done he was about to let her go and make his way to his room. He felt a bit tired and he wanted nothing more than to go to his room and crawl into his bed. Maybe he would get into Maia’s bed which sounded like a nice idea. He had just let go of Vitani when he was forced to turn around. He knew it was not his brother because Scar would never touch him like that. When his eyes landed on the male he was a bit puzzled. What the heck did this little piece of crap want? He had ruined his sister’s night and now there he was looking at him with some kind of hate. Before he could turn around the little b*****d hit him. It was not a soft hit the b*****d put some force behind his punch and hit him right in the face. One thing he just did not like was a person putting their hands on his face. It reminded him of his father and anyone that reminded him of his father was a dead man.

Everyone around him was no longer important. His eyes were locked on Taemin and he wanted him dead. He ruined this day for his sister and he had just pissed him off. He punched him right in his stomach and was about to hit him again when he felt Vitani grab his arm. He loved his sister dearly but he was not stopping that easily. He pulled his arm away from her only to feel Taemin hit him again. This guy was a dead man and he went to work on beating him. He did not even care if any of Taemin’s friends jumped in. If they jumped in he would lay his paws on them as well. He continued to attack him and he made sure to put a nice amount of force behind his hits. Taemin had gotten another hit in before Ndale hit him with an uppercut. When Taemin dropped to the ground he was still not done with him. There was no way he was going to stop now he wanted to see blood. No blood was not going to do he was going to torch the little rat. After he beat the crap out of him he would set him on fire and watch the piece of crap roll around in pain. The moment Taemin hit the floor he fell right out of reach of Ndale’s fist. That did not mean the beating was over. Kicking a man when he was down was one of his specialties. Even when he looked at the boy he could tell he had lost all of his courage. Some people would have stopped but that did not matter to him. He started the fight and he was going to learn why it was best not to start a fight with a Dalen. He kicked Taemin in his ribs with a lot of force not really caring if he broke one of his bones. He was about to start beating him again when he felt someone wrap their arms around his waist. He was about to push the person off when he heard their words. Vitani was trying to cool him off but that was not really working. He could always find another job and he really wanted Vitani to let him go. He tried to pry her off of him and in the process he could hear her saying that he was hurting her. It was not his goal to hurt his sister but she would not let go of him. Since she wanted to hold on to him then he would just keep using his feet.

He was trying to get closer to Taemin when he felt another person pull him back. Now who wanted to jump in this fight? He was still ticked but when Scar started to talk he could feel himself cooling off. What really cooled him off was that Scar made mention that they would get him back later on. On top of that his brother had been smart enough to mention that if he got fired he would not see Maia. There were too many people around and later on would be best. That little boy was a dead man and he could not wait to finish what Taemin had started. He had wanted blood and he would not be happy until he saw blood. He could always find another job but he did not want to lose Maia that quickly. He stood up straight and exhaled. “I am cool.” He patted Vitani hands and waited for her to let him go, “Get him out of my sight now Vitani.” He turned his head towards Taemin and just looked at him. If he thought he got off the hook that easily he deserved to be in this place. If Ndale did not get his hands on him then he was sure his brother would do something. He turned to look at Scar but did not bother to say anything; his facial expression said it all. That little brat ruined his sacred day and he wanted blood. He would be seeing his brother later on about what he would do to the little piece of crap. Right now he needed to get away from him and find a place to cool off. He placed a hand on his brother shoulder and squeezed it lightly before he walked away from him. It was his own little way of thanking him and at this point he really did not care if it went to his head or not. Ndale plopped down at a table and sat in his thoughts. Already his mind was going over just what he would do to Taemin and each of his thoughts grew darker and darker as time went on.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              My Mood: Pissed___My Location: Party___Speaking to; Vitani, Taemin, and Scar ___Wearing: Party Time___

Koiyama Isis

haru_haru21

r a d i u m - b i r r

Out Of Cookies;

User Image

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
    User Image

“It was a nice idea for you to want to take pictures.” Vitani smiled and nodded, she actually did want a family picture hell her brothers didn’t even have to smile she just wanted something to remember the day they were all reunited and actually happy together. Happy and far far away from their abusive father. Was a picture so much to ask? She didn’t have to get it now though she did prefer it while they are dressed up since this is the first time she’s ever seen either of her elder brothers dressed in dress clothes she wanted something to remember that too but even in regular clothes she’d be happy. Vitani smiled as she danced with Ndale, her being upset over Taemin was slowly beginning to fade to the back of her mind. She was happy here dancing with her brother who she truly was shocked could dance. She really did expect him to be flailing like a fish out of water or stepping on her feet or something. “No punch for you tonight. I may allow you to drink tomorrow but as of now the answer is no.” Vitani raised a brow and frowned, “Are you afraid I can’t handle booze brother? Because I assure you I have a higher tolerance than you’d think. Just because I’m only five three doesn’t mean that I’ll be down after two or three shots or glasses of punch.” She rolled her eyes, it was true though. For someone of her height and thin frame she really can hold booze surprisingly well. “Of course I know how to dance not really hard to do. You are a pretty good dancer yourself.”

Vitani smiled and chuckled, “Well yes but I never ever imagined you to move with the music I sort of thought you’d be the one dancing off beat to odd steps and such.” She chuckled and shook her head, “Thank you,” Dancing is something she enjoyed doing was she good at it? Somewhat she wasn’t a dancer by title but she knew how to bust out some serious moves here and there when she wanted to surprise people. She was actually fully happy now, happy that she was having a good time. IT would be even better if Tau would come over and dance with them but she highly doubted that would happen since he wasn’t in the room right now. Oh well, before the night was over she was going to at least attempt to dance with her eldest brother. “I love you too. That smile better stay on your face young lady.” Vitani grinned and kissed his cheek again, “You have no clue how happy that we’re all here now, our little family is happy together once more.” She chuckled and raised a brow, “You sure you won’t let me drink even a little come on Ndale I won’t get drunk. Hell…I won’t even get tipsy I promise.” She grinned though it was a complete lie, if he let her go over to that punch bowl she was getting plastered. Then again maybe that wasn’t a good idea because then she’d sleep late on Christmas and she always woke up early Christmas when she was younger to wake her brothers up.

Vitani smiled as they danced the song coming to an end. She blinked as she saw a hand on Ndale’s shoulder she hoped it was Tau wanting to cut in she did want to dance with him but what happened next she never expected. It wasn’t Tau, it was Taemin pulling her away from Ndale, then he hit her older brother hard in the cheek. “TAEMIN NO!” She gasped her hands covering her mouth. What the hell did he think he was doing hitting her brother? Did he have a ******** death wish? Even when they were kids no one dared to lay a hand on Ndale Dalen if they wanted to keep that hand. He’d kill Taemin. In the moments she was in shock the fight had ensued Taemin was on the floor in a matter of seconds. “Ndale stop!” She called out but knew he couldn’t hear he was seeing red right now. “s**t s**t s**t.” She groaned out and did the only thing she could think of and that was to wrap her arms around him and try to get him to calm down. This was an awful situation to be in, the guy she has a crush on just hit her beloved elder brother for no ******** reason and was getting pummeled to a pulp. “Ndale please, please I beg of you stop. You’ll lose your job if you keep doing this. There are too many people.” She began saying whatever came to mind that was logical. “Stop seriously please Ndale please stop!” Then he began pulling her trying to push her away to get her off of him. She winced, “OW,” She yelped as he gripped her, “Ndale please stop it that hurts.” Tears sprang to the corners of her eyes from the stress of the entire situation.

Taemin just signed a potential death sentence here for that, and then to make s**t worse Tau came over and while he was trying to talk Ndale down he also mentioned getting Taemin back later. It was bad enough having one Dalen brother holding a grudge but two? That was impending doom. Might as well wait at the curd for the grimm reappear to come pick you up because death was only a matter of time. Though Taemin is one of Aden’s, she had to wonder why the hell Aden hadn’t stepped into the situation. When she glanced down at Taemin she saw Key by his side pushing him protectively behind him. Thank god someone was on Taemin’s side right now. Vitani gulped and looked upat Ndale curiously as she felt him stand up straight, “I am cool.” Vitani gulped once more, she knew he was cool on the outside he was fuming on the inside, he wanted blood she could see it in his eyes. “Get him out of my sight now Vitani.” Vitani looked from Taemin to Ndale to Tau and sighed. The night had been ruined. Absolutely ruined. She nodded at Ndale slowly letting him go, “Don’t do anything foolish Ndale.” She stated looking at him that meant don’t try to kill him in his sleep, Vitani looked over at Tau, “You too Tau don’t do anything stupid.” She sighed and moved over to Kibum and Taemin. She was confused, what in the hell possessed him to do that, to attack her older brother like that. Had he lost his goddamn mind? Was he drunk or something? Vitani looked at Kibum and leaned in, “I’ll take him to his room and stay there, I don’t trust either of my brothers not to try to slit his throat in his sleep.” She whispered into Key’s ear before offering him a reassuring smile.

Moving around Kibum Vitani grabbed Taemin’s hand not even looking in his eyes. “Let’s go.” First things first they were stopping by her room she needed to get makeup remover, a change of clothes and such she was going to sleep in Taemin’s room tonight and possibly all the night’s leading up to the new year or until she deemed Ndale calmed down. He wasn’t going to let this go, she had a horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach. “We’re stopping by my room first, then we’ll go back to yours.” She stated not even looking at him. She knew he was in a ton of pain from the hits Ndale landed. The more she decoded that entire situation in her mind she had to be impressed and give Taemin props, he had guts to do that to her brother and the shots he did land were good ones. She had wondered from the moment she’d first saw him why Aden would have a lackey like Taemin sure he’s cute…okay he’s ******** adorable but looks weren’t everything in situations where fighting was necessary to survive. Key she knew was far more deadly than he looked. He has a bark yes but a bite to back every word that comes out of his mouth up. Was Taemin more dangerous than he let on? Maybe but the fight he picked this time around was completely unwise. As they arrived outside her room she unlocked her door and blinked spotting Yan with her little sister Su Dae on the bed passed out.

Vitani shook her head, she’d seen Yan drinking earlier, god how she wished she could be in the pretty Asian females position, s**t faced and passed out but being s**t faced wouldn’t help protect Taemin. “Sit on the bed.” She stated in a low voice so she wouldn’t wake the girls. Vitani went over to her dresser and grabbed a pair of Pajama’s, a bathrobe, her slippers and then so she wouldn’t have to come back and risk waking the girls in the morning she grabbed and outfit for the morning “Hold this.” She placed the outfit for the next morning in Taemin’s arms and then grabbed her pj’s and made her way into the bathroom stripping free she hung the dress back up and tossed anything dirty into the hamper. She removed her makeup and unpinned her hair and then took the quickest shower she’d probably ever taken in her life which lasted about eight to ten minutes. She washed up and shampooed and conditioned her hair to get all the gel and spray and such Aden had put in there out of it and then she got out and thoroughly towel dried it and quickly she French braided it to keep it out of her way. Vitani pulled on her under garments and then a pair of blue plaid shorts and a gray three quarter sleeve slouchy top. She slid her feet into her black slipped and pulled on her black silk bathrobe. Emerging from the bathroom she made her way over to Taemin, “let’s go.” She sighed and led him back to his room. “Where’s your key? Don’t make any sudden sharp movements or you’ll be in move pain.” When he pointed to his pocket she reached in and pulled out the key and unlocked the door to the room he shared with Darren.

Once inside she turned the light on and locked the door. “Okay here,” she took the clothes and sat them on the glass coffee table and sighed, “Put your pajama’s on while I get the first aid kit okay?” She went into the bathroom and dug around under the sink finding it without much trouble at all when she emerged back into the room Taemin had his pajamas on. “Oh I should have told you to leave your shirt off.” She bit her lip, this was not the way she wanted to see him with his shirt off. Vitani sighed and moved over helping him lift the shirt from his head. “Sit still I’ll patch you up.” She wasn’t a doctor or anything but she’d been in her fair of share fights and she knows allot about first aid and treating wounds from personal experience and the ones she sustained over the years. The first thing Vitani did was patch up the bruises and cuts on Taemin’s face. Thank god Ndale hadn’t hit him hard enough for him to need stitches. All the cuts on his face were really minor scratches. Once she disinfected and put ointment on those cuts she moved to his ribs and frowned, Ndale got him good. “I’m sorry if I hurt you.” She of all people knows what broken ribs feel like having had several broken by her father when she was younger. She gently touched his skin over his ribs and frowned, “Well their bruised, I think you got really lucky and none are broken but we won’t be able to tell until the morning. Tomorrow when I go wake Tau up to say Merry Christmas I’ll wake his lovely doctor roommate and have her run xrays alright?” IT’s not like there was anything that could be done to mend broken ribs if he had any but Reina could probably give him something for the pain. “I think I saw ibuprofen in the medicine cabinet. I’ll get you some and a bottle of water okay. Hopefully it will help with the pain.” She stated and did as she said she got him the meds giving him three pills instead of the two that was recommended she gave him the water and sighed. Looking from him to the bed. “I’m sleeping in here tonight to make sure my brother doesn’t try to kill you in your sleep. Try not to freak out alright?” She stated and then pulled the bathrobe off and paid down next to him pulling the covers up. “If you need anything just wake me, I won’t be sleeping heavy tonight.” She stated and then rolled over away from him.

She tried to close her eyes and let sleep wash over her but it refused to come. She wasn’t even relaxed either, she was laying down in bed next to the boy she likes, how the hell could she be relaxed? Honestly she wished she didn’t like him, why couldn’t she like someone like Calcifer? He was more her type though she wouldn’t want to deal with that crazy mute b***h Olive and how possessive she is over her ‘boys.’ Vitani groaned and rolled over and faced Taemin blinking a few times. “Taemin?” She whispered because he appeared to be asleep. When he responded she gulped, “Why did you punch my brother like that?” She didn’t just want to know, she needed to know what had come over him for him to do something so foolish. When he explained that he didn’t know that Ndale is her brother and that he was jealous she felt both happy and extremely confused. “What do you mean you didn’t know? It’s obvious he’s a much taller, brunette, male version of me with facial hair.” That was really an awful comparison but it was true, she’s pretty much a combination of both her brothers, she has a longish face like Ndale but her face is also full like Tau’s round chubby face. She does bear a striking resemblance to her elder brothers. She didn’t question him on the jealousy though she wanted desperately too. He liked her, she could tell and she clearly likes him as well but she wasn’t about to go making any more not with her brothers on a war path out for Taemin’s blood. She could only hope that her protecting him combined with Aden and Key’s protection would be enough because honestly she’d never felt this way about anyone before and she wouldn’t forgive either or her brothers if they seriously injured him or killed him. “Goodnight Taemin.” She stated before finally slipping off into a light sleep unconsciously moving closer to him in her sleep. When they woke up in the morning they’d definitely be spooning because of their closeness.

haru_haru21

Tiggerluvme

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                My Mood:horrified, worried, shocked____My Clothes: Pajamas____My Location:Party->Her Room->Taemin's room____Speaking to;Ndale, Taemin, Kibum
                                                Out Of Character;
                                                xD

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

Wear a Mask.

User Image

Darren couldn't help but to lift his eyebrow over what Taemin had said. He certainly was acting different from what he last saw the other male, however maybe it was just the thrill of the dance, or the alcohol in the punch. Either way it was new information for him, and possibly something for their boss to know about with dealing with these new people. ' Then again Taemin cool,..' He thought while watching the young male walk away. Betraying him was certainly not on his list of things to do for the year. Even his masked side didn't seem to want to bother him in any form which was good. It certainly made him sleep more easier at night, and kept his mind at ease. "See yeah, " He said before turning his attention back over tot Noe who was definitely drunk. Even her face was a bit pinkish, showing clearly in her cheeks. Plus the action at which she ended up placing his own hand on her hip. Least to say the youth was very glad that it was dark at the moment, if only because the room hid how red his face was currently. He wasn't in his masked form yet and any confidence he did have melted away as he felt her hip.

When hearing her comment the youth seemed to avert his eyes, not knowing really what to say about that comment. Honestly he never sat down and thought about which of the sexes he liked the most. If anything he just enjoyed peoples minds more, sure a pretty face was nice to look at however if they lacked any medical knowledge then he seemed to find them to be an idiot of sorts, even by his standards. " I uh..." Before he could even gather his thoughts the youth felt Noe start to swing her body from left to right. When she ended up pressing her body up against his own, the youth then felt rather off. " Not that I... Gezz" Every turning point in his head was either thanking whatever deity that they were in the dark or cursing the fact that he was indeed a adolescent. Honestly being a teenager in a asylum was not as fun as people think it would be. His education was low, mostly self taught from this point and anything he knew about human sexuality was from his friends. Least to say that didn't help as Olive told some interesting stories which most of the time he was sure it was only to scare him away from females. However some could have been true...

"I guess,.." He muttered, mostly because it was not use to people calling him hansom besides his own gang. It certainly was a strange feeling. When she placed her head on his shoulders it was a bit awkward, if only because he was a tad bit shorter then her. Normally he was taller but with her own shoes and himself lacking his normal boots, it was apparent that this time he was shorter. He could smell her scent her though, something he always remembered for it was different then most of the people in here. Noe wasn't one to get beautified up on a normal day and thus her scent wasn't masked like most of the females with their sprays or perfume. Her's was natural, something he enjoyed a lot. To him it smelled like something new, something that was favorable though. It was unlike the sulfur or office smells that he enjoyed, nor was it a false smell like vanilla or something near that that most females tended to smell like. It was just Noe.

" Hehe, I'm not that good. Your the one with all the moves..." He said with a grin appearing on his face. She may have been a bit more forward then normal but in some way he liked this side of her. She seemed to strong and sure on herself in this moment that it was like having a whole new crush on her. It was strange. Before he could say anything else the youth felt arms wrap around his neck and pull back. " Gah!" At first his body tensed from the action however he knew those arms. When he figured out it was Olive he simply relaxed and just let her do her thing. He could never fight her or deny her these actions as she was his sister, his savior in part. When feeling her squeeze he couldn't help but to left his grin grow, being very content in her arms. However when she left go and patted his chest, he couldn't help but to tilt his head to the side. ' Where is she going?' He thought while watching the girl make her way threw the crowd.

When she was out of sight the youth turned back towards Noe and simply gave a shrug of his shoulders. " Um.." The youth then glanced back towards the ground as he tried to speak up more. " Can we do that again?" He asked however knew that his voice was very hard to hear with the sound of the room. With the last bit of courage he held the youth simply place his hand back on her hip and his hand back in her own. He wanted to dance again and by god this was probably his last chance to do so. He tried his best to be a bit more in charge in the dancing this time, attempting to take the lead, although he wasn't very good. He had to glance down at his own feet a few times. As he did this though he seemed to slowly gain a bit more confident in his own skills, even being able to glance back towards Noe a few times.

' What did those movies do again?..' He thought while glancing up towards her black contact wearing eyes. Honestly they were lovely and with her eye make-up they seemed to pop out even more then normal. ' I kind of want to grab them..' He thought before his eyes grew wide with pure shock. ' Who the hell thinks that?! ARG!' The youth shook his head to the side a bit. Honestly that was the stupidest thing that had ever ran threw his head. His eyes then traveled then towards towards her lips. He knew in the films that the normal thing to do was to kiss a girl at this point. Her lips did look very soft, inviting one might saw. He of course though about it, after all what male didn't think about it? ' Maybe...Just one..' He thought before making a gulp sound. With a brief hint of courage the youth seemed to lean a bit towards her, semi testing if she was going to pull away or not. His own eyes closed a bit, almost fully. He was inches away from kissing the female, before -

” Calcifer! Darren!”

The youths eyes snapped open at the sound of his name being called, however it wasn't just the name, it was the voice which called it. He quickly took a step backwards from Noe as a look of concern and horror appeared on his face. " Sorry Noe," He quickly said, this time without even a stutter, before running off threw the crowd. His heart was racing and he felt that it was going to tear from his chest at any moment. He hadn't heard that voice in so long... But where was it coming from. The youth tried his best to pinpoint where it was coming from before he started to hear grunting sounds. A struggle was definitely going on somewhere but where was it... His eyes quickly glanced around the room, before he continued to walk passed the main crowds and in to the darkness of the place. The sounds of a struggle was growing louder, forcing him to pick up his running speed once more. It was only a few seconds when all he could see was Olive on the ground and someone with a knife in their arms.

" Get the hell off of her!" Darren's voice yelled in a strange pitch that wasn't his own. He quickly kicked up his right leg towards the unknown person, using off of his strength as he wanted their form to get off of his 'sister'. His leg strength was fairly strong, mostly because of the giant platform boots he always tended to wear. And with the ones he was wearing it should have been much easier for him to deliver a swift kick. He used all of his power in that one kick, hoping it would force the person off of Olive. However when his foot made contact with the said person, realization seemed to kick in, and just then he noticed who it was. ' Jazz?..' He thought before taking a step back. What in the hell was going on now between these two? ' Wait, is she okay? No is Olive okay?' He thought as his eyes moved back and forth between the two, trying to figure out what was going on.

Location: With Olive and Jasmine XXXXXXX Wearing: Clothing of a gentlemen and a scholar!

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image xUser Image

Deipnophist

Mr Gnome-xx

S ii t a r a v e

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

M a d XX a sXX a XX M a r c h XX H a r e

XXXX One pill makes you larger
    XXXXXX And one pill makes you small
    XXXXXXXX And the ones that mother gives you
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Don't do anything at all

User Image

══════════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━══════════

As he listened to Heechul speak the youth couldn't help but to pause and tilt his head a bit back. He should have known that the grinning man wouldn't have a need to even speak to The Unscene one however even if he did he wouldn't tell. No one should tell if they seek out help from that man. For surely poor luck would rain down from the heavens if the said they did. Not to mention the curse of having people know that you owned them a favor. Even Nied himself was never going to people that he owed a few deals now to the blue haired male. He may have been a bit off however he was smart enough to know that the higher ups would not enjoy that fact. They might tell the Queen and she is never one to negotiate deals. A fight between them would be so grand though and surly everything would be painted red. Speaking of the her majesty it seemed that the grinning cat was now talking about her.

" She's getting out soon so you can have a bigger grin on your face, " He explained while lifting his head a bit from on top of the males head. The youth then paused as his eyes were now glued to the males finger. It was covered in blood, dried blood, but still fresh enough to not crust away just yet. His eyes seemed to be transfixed on it. It had been a long time since he had witnessed blood on the other male's hands that he had almost forgotten what it looked like. " How did..? " He was then cut off from the question at hand when hearing that Heechul was going to tell him during tea time. At this he couldn't help but to grin a bit as he hadn't had tea with Heechul for awhile. Least to say this time tea time was going to be more fun with Hatter and Heechul. ' People better not break the tea pots or else they might get hurt,' He thought, although truth be told he didn't mind if that happened. It served them right for destructing their tea time.

The question at hand though was whether or not he could guess what Heecgul wanted to do tonight. Maybe things popped in to his head on what could the answer be, however before he voiced his any of his answered, Heechul had replied to his own question. As his head was registering what the other had said, he felt a grab on his hand before being pulled away from his spot. it finally clicked. As they left the room he eyes glanced towards faces who he didn't say hello to yet. Honeslty he guessed he would have to make more deals later and visit with Shenzi on the next day. Too bad too. He was going to miss waking up across from her in the morning. As he was being pulled towards Heechul's room he couldn't help but to noticed Olive was also racing to her room for something, however did not say hello as Heechul seemed to be in a hurry. His heart raced as they grew closer to the room as it was had been years. He honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen.

He was finally given his arm back when they were in the room, causing him to grab and feel it to make sure it wasn't dislocated or anything. Everything seemed fine, that was until he heard the door lock. His attention then went back over towards Heechul who had a very familour grin on his face. " Heechul, Ich- " He then paused when hearing the male's question. It Heechul was locked up for so long that he didn't even know that Alek and his sister started to call Nied a brother. He had just gotten use to it and their father even called him son once. They had a very strange family but it he liked it.. And just joined it. As he took a few steps backwards he couldn't help but to feel as if this was familour in some way. When they first had thier 'fun time' Nied was very a coward and hide like any rabbit but he learned, even more when Heechul was away. People just always wanted to play games with him.

He was then pushed on to the bed, forcing him to scoot back a bit, not sure what to do. He then paused when hearing that it was a gift that he was getting, and that he shouldn't show Alek. Was this a new game then? " Wenn du mich heut nacht berührst, heil mich nicht " He said with a grin, not bothering to translate. He never did not felt the need to tell people what he was saying.

Rated R Ya perves!

[Translation: // If you touch me tonight, don't heal me. ]

══════════▬▬▬▬┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅▬▬▬▬══════════

Location: The Dance Alek XXXXXXX Wearing: Why are these pockets sewn up?!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

haru_haru21

Bashful Prophet

6,700 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Signature Look 250
                    User Image
                    User Image
                                                                                        She was enjoying her time with Taemin, and his newly found self, though it was thanks to the weird candy pills the blue devil's henchmen made him eat, but it was nice to see Taemin having so much fun, without jumping at every little thing. She her self was feeling relaxed and happy, worrying less and actually enjoying the evening. The two of them, the most skiddish and easily terrified people in the asylum were having a worry free night, together, and it was more than wonderful. When Darren approached, he seems surprised at the two of their elated moods, hopefully a good surprise. She was being nothing like her usual self, and she wasn't sure if this would make him like her or hate her, and if he did like her like this, would she have to drink the magical juice constantly? She didn't want to have to change for him to like her, but also, the idea of him admiring her could possibly drive her to force herself like this more.

Waving good bye at Taemin she smiled, "You have fun too Minnie!" yelling over the music. Turning to Darren, she began to dance with him, and even noticed the small blush rising to his cheeks. Upon seeing this, she too blushed, but she hid it smoothly by resting her head on his slightly shorter shoulder. He wasn't wearing his usual high rise boots, and she was wearing 4 inch heels Psyche gave her to wear, which were currently killing her feet, though because of the alcohol, it was only a dull throb. Suddenly Noe found herself wondering if she smelled alright, because after dancing like a fool only minutes before with Taemin, for all she knew she could be a sweat smelling mess, and Darren was secretly devising a way to escape from her and her stank. She took a moment to figure out if she did, by feeling if he was tensed up because of the possible smell. Thankfully though, he was mostly relaxed, perhaps just a little stiff because of the way she was currently acting. Letting out a deep breath of relief, she tightened her grip on his hand just a little, relaxing back into him once again.

After complimenting her dancing, she snickered a bit, "You think I'm good at dancing? I mean, I...uh, I'm not that good really. I think it's because of the magical juice Keira gave me. It was gross to drink, but it made me warm, and I feel different, so it must be that...right?" she said with a giggle, smiling at him. He thought she was good at dancing, which just added to her already made evening. Before she could revel in it for too long, all of a sudden, Noe felt a chill travel down her spine, and through the current haze in her head, the voice screamed for her to run, and fast. She could feel herself grow stiff and rigid, and her voices were now shrieking in her head. 'GET OUT! RUN! YOU ARE GOING TO GET HARMED, HURRY, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!' There was only a few people her body reacted in such a way to, and currently, that person was none other from the terrifying witch. She had put her arms around Darren's neck and chest, ripping him from her. Darren let out a short sound of distress, but relaxed when he realized who it was where as Noe only grew more stressed. Even with the magical juice in her system, the sight of Olive was enough to make her want to run for the hills. The look she received from Olive was one of a warning, as if to tell Noe Olive was watching her, and to count her blessings while she could. Noe began backing away, ready to run from the room, when suddenly Olive taps Darren's chest and went on her way, making Noe freeze in place once again, hoping that freeze frame would keep the female disinterested in her.

Noe could feel her body relax as Olive left the room, though she could still feel herself shaking slightly. Darren seemed completely to Noe's almost panic attack, and asked her if they could dance again. Even though her heart was pounding, and she wanted nothing more than to escape to her room, to the safety of her blankets and pillows, they thought of dancing more with Darren sounded more appealing, no matter how dangerous the result may be. The alcohol, or magic juice, truly did make her braver. Giving her best smile, she nodded her head, not wanting the shakiness of her voice give away her discomfort and fear. Without her even moving it for him, he placed his hand on her hip, and holding onto her hand again. She hoped that he would not notice the shake of her hand, but realized, that the longer she danced with him, the more comfortable she got. In only a matter of moments, she was once again fully relaxed, and enjoying herself once again. Normally an event such as they would have left the girl terrified for days, but some how, it was as if nothing even happened. The fact that he was leading her this time, allowed her to pull herself together.

She noticed that Darren was glancing at her, and she too looked at him, staring him dead in the eyes watching him as he studied her face. Usually she would have started crying from such closeness and intense staring, but she felt oddly comfortable with it, and even felt herself staring back. She started at his scruffy, black hair which was always styled in such a nice and unique way, though today it was covered by his top hat. She then studied his beautiful brown eyes, which currently rested on her lips, making her subconsciously run her tongue across them, wetting them lightly, biting it a little as she saw questioning in his eyes. She too turned her attention to his lips, which were a pale and pinkish tone, and appeared properly moisturized, making her wonder what it would be like to touch them. Looking back to his eyes, she noticed him closing his eyes, leaning towards her. Noe of course, being as obliviously naive as she was, thought nothing of it as he crept closer and closer to her. She did notice though, how hard and quickly her heart began to pound, and even finding herself closing her eyes, her body acting on it's own. Putting a hand to the back of his head, it found it's way to his soft hair, getting tangled in it. She didn't know what was about to happen, but every fiber in her being told her this was a good thing, even the voices had nothing to say about it, so it couldn't possibly be a bad thing right? So then, why was she so nervous? She neither knew nor cared, all she knew was that she was happy.

And then suddenly, this moment was cut short by the screech of an unfamiliar voice calling for Darren and Cal. Her mind made the connection to Olive, but hearing the voice threw her off, because wasn't she mute? Whoever it belonged to, sound distressed, and upset. Opening her eyes quickly, she saw a look of panic make its way to Darren's face, as he jerked back from her, looking around frantically for the owner, confirming it as Olive. He stared at her, and apologized, and then ran off to find his friend, leaving Noe standing there in a daze. She stared after him as he ran out of the room, slowly lifting her hand to her lips, which throbbed in anticipation and disappointing, confusion washed through her like a tidal wave. She was lost as to what had and had not happened, looking around the room to see if anyone else had noticed what had just occurred, but everyone seemed to be carrying on as normal, though Cal had rushed through the room after Darren as well. Aside from that, nothing else seemed out of the ordinary.

Not knowing what else to do, Noe decided now would be a good time to turn in for the night, and walked out of the room still spacing out. As she walked, she didn't even realized what she had walked by, the fighting between Jasmine and Olive, and Darren who had just kicked Jasmine's side. No, she was too stunned to notice anything but her own thoughts, her mind replaying the moment before over and over again. She was so lost in thought that she hardly realized where she had ended up. She was in the laundry room of the facility, one of her many safe place. Removing her shoes slowly, she placed them into a corner, and lumbered over to a pile of unfolded towels, and began burying herself in them. She wasn't sure of how to react to anything, her mind of over drive, yet only showing her one thing again and again. Letting out a small whimper, she got herself comfortable in the towels, and drifted off to a deep slumber, the events of this night stuck on replay in her dreams.

OoC: Noe's outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff