Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

User Image

She was still holding her sister as she started to talk to her, “Thank you it is my favorite color.” She listened to her sister talk about her work day and nodded her head. That was expected since she did work for the boss. “My poor baby must be tired. I had a busy day but I know how to handle it. Tai did a great job helping out. I just love his idea for this lovely party.” She was not going to complain she already knew that her sister knew that he could be real lazy at times. For this party he did do some work so she was not going to complain about his work habits. Tonight was going to be a good night she could just feel it. She started to chuckle when she heard her sister make mention of borrowing her shoes. She looked down at her feet and then over at her sisters. “You can have them.” It was true she really was no longer big on heels. She much preferred flats and gym shoes but she still knew how to walk in them. She really did not care if one day she opened her closet and all her heels were gone. The only day she would care was if she opened her closet and all of her flats or sneakers were gone. That would be a bad day for her.

Yan had a somewhat tight grip on her sister but loosened it when she heard her older sister address her. “I am not holding her that tightly.” She made a quick pouty face, “Must you call me by my nickname.” She rolled her eyes and let go of her sister. She fixed her dress, “There everything is back to normal.” She stepped past her sister and quickly hugged her older sister, “Now you can get some of my loving as well.” She started to chuckle and let go of her sister not wanting to mess up her work either. She smiled at Albany and once the girl left she went back to messing with her sisters. “So it looks like we are each other dates, how nice.” She looked down at her dress when her sister made mention that they were all wearing long gowns. It had kind of just happened she had no idea what she was going to wear until she pulled it out a while ago. “You are not an oddball. In fact since you are different I am sure you will attract some kind of attention.” It seemed her words did not really work and before she could say anything her sister ran off. “Well it looks like it is just me and you.” She looked over at a table and grabbed her sister’s hand, “I am tired of standing.” She plopped down in a seat and started to smile.

The smile did not fade off of her face until she started to speak again, “I saw you get kissed. Not a bad looking guy.” She did not bother to tell her sister that she did not stay under the plant in fact she had really ignored it. It was good to see her sister getting some attention from some men even if it was due to a stupid plant. She stood up, “I am going to get some punch.” She made her way over towards the punch table and fixed herself another cup. Earlier she had only had a bit but it still tasted good and she wanted more. She fixed her sister some as well and placed the cup in front of her. She started to drink the cup in the punch and smiled at her sister, “It taste so good.” She sat the cup down and looked around the room. Oddly she was starting to feel funny and it was not a bad funny but a somewhat good one. She started to drink more of the punch and was halfway done with the glass when she started to giggle. “It is kind of funny when you think about the fact that we both got on long dresses and we did not even tell each other.” She started to chuckle again and was going to take another sip from her glass but stopped herself. “How long is she going to take to change?” She had a funny smile on her face and was going to reach for the cup when she felt her sister lay her head on her shoulder, “Speak of the Su. See I changed it from devil to Su. Kind of funny no.” She laughed at her own little joke even though she knew it was not all that funny. For the time being it was funny to her so she was going to laugh at it.

She touched her sister nose lightly with one of her fingers, “I like that dress so I am glad you did not change.” She turned her attention away from her sister when she heard a man talking to them. “Hello there sir, don’t you look rather handsome.” When he started talking to Su she sat up more in her chair. “Take your time with her.” She waved goodbye to Su and looked at Qiao, “Our little baby is growing up so fast.” She wiped an invisible tear away from her eyes and leaned on her hands. “I feel like doing something and then again I feel like falling asleep. My brain does not feel like deciding right now.” She allowed her head to fall on the table only to lift it back up a few seconds later. She needed to do something tonight. After all she was helping out with this event. She tried to stand up but her legs did not feel like moving. “Well there goes that.” She sat with her hands crossed and just watched as her sister danced with the guy whose name was slipping her mind right now.

When her sister came back over to the table she quickly patted her hand, “That was a nice guy. He had a cute butt to.” She started to chuckle when she saw her sister’s face. She looked over at Qiao and stuck out her tongue. She looked back at Su who was looking at her closely, “Why are you looking at me like that.” She touched her face, “Do I have something on my face.” When her sister told her no she shrugged her shoulders, “Okay then.” Su was about to sit down when Yan stopped her, “Hold up I want to dance tonight.” She forced herself up to her feet and with the help of Su she made her way over to the dance floor. She was grateful for the slow song and after a few minutes she ended up laying her head on her sister’s shoulder. It was nice dancing but she kind of felt bad for putting most of her weight on her sister. She turned her head to see something happening to the man that Su was dancing with a chuckled only to turn her head in another direction. Just as she was turning her head her eyes landed on another male. Her next comment she made in Chinese and only spoke it low enough for her sister to her, “Why look at that cute guy over there. He is dancing with the new girl Eva.” She turned her body so her sister could get a view of him. When she heard her sister say that his name was Rai she made a quick grunting sound. “He is cute.” Right after she said those words she started dancing her sister over towards them. She stopped a few feet away from them and sat her head up to get a better view of them.

Her eyes went to Eva right after she looked Rai over again. “Hello Eva, you look pretty tonight.” Eva gave her a nice compliment back and she turned her attention to the male, “Your date looks nice as well.” She turned her head towards Eva when she quickly told her that they were not on a date but merely dancing. Well that was good news to hear and her head started to turn back towards the male. “Ah okay sorry. It is a pleasure meeting you sir my name is Yan.” She felt her sister slowly trying to dance away from them and Yan quickly pulled her right back. She turned to her sister and went back to talking to her in Chinese. “Stop moving you are going to make me fall.” She was about to say something else to the couple when her sister made mention of her promising that they would have a sleepover right after this party. She rubbed her head slowly trying to remember when she made that promise. She must have done it a few days ago. She reverted back to English, “Well that is what you are in a rush for. Why did you not just say that earlier silly? Oddly I am feeling a bit funny so I think sleep right now would be good. Let’s get moving.” She turned back to look at Eva and Rai, “It was pleasure meeting you all. Have fun tonight.”

She made her way out of the party with the help of his sister and was placed against a wall. She knew her sister was going back to talk to Qiao and when she came back out she wrapped her arm around Su’s waist and followed her to the elevator. She was starting to close her eyes once they got to her floor but was forced to open them when her sister started to walk again. She laid her head on the door and once it was open she nearly fell in if her sister did not grab her. She started to chuckle and when she was placed on the bed she quickly kicked off her heels. She helped her sister when it came to getting her out of her dress and when she was given her night clothes she slid them on slowly. She pulled the covers back and quickly got under them. She looked over at her sister, “You can put on any of my night clothes.” She moved over for her sister to have room and placed a pillow beside her for her sister to use. After a few minutes of laying there she was knocked out cold. Today had been a long day for her and with the help of some good punch she was now getting the sleep she needed. Tomorrow was going to be a real busy day for her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            My Mood: Happy___My Location: My Room___Speaking to; Su, Qiao, Eva, and Rai___Wearing; Pajamas ___

Koiyama Isis

Your Own Personal Hell

Out Of Cookies;

Benevolent Wolf

User Image
User Image

Even numbers are God’s gift to us all
Odd numbers are sent from the devil

I say that we should banish all odd numbers
Because if I see just one of them I may just lose my mind

You see odd numbers drive me crazy.

User Image

It was funny how loved worked out in the movies or in those stupid love books. The girl usually confessed her feelings and the guy would either tell her how he felt right then or at least run after her. Well this was not the movies and sadly Remi did not even bother to stop her once she left the room. She felt a bit down and was glad that she now had some time to herself so that she could do some thinking. No matter how hurt she was she could not get Remi off of her mind. It was a shame how much she really liked this guy. She thought sitting at her station would make her feel a bit better but it did not help out. She needed to talk to someone and she ended up convincing herself that it would be best to talk to her mother. Granted she may be sleep but her mother had always told her to call her whenever she felt down. Plus by now her brain was mostly clear so she felt she could have a somewhat nice talk with her mother. She pushed herself up slowly from her chair and made her way towards a phone. She did not bother to say anything to the people she passed but when she found a room with a phone she closed the door.

She picked up the phone slowly and dialed her mother. She listened to the ringing and pictured the facial expression her mother was making. It did not take long for her mother to answer and she could tell that the woman sounded a bit worried. “Hello mama it’s me Jessie. I just really needed to talk to you.” She waited for the woman to reply before she went on, “This love stuff sucks. I don’t know what to do anymore.” She let out a sigh when it hit her that she had not told her mother everything about Remi. “What guy got your heart all tied up.” She took in a somewhat deep breath and started to talk about Remi. Of course she was told to slow down once in a while and she did as she was told. When she was done talking she waited for her mother to talk, “He sounds like a nice young man. Just give him some time and I am sure the young boy will come around.” Jessie rolled her eyes, “He is in his thirties.” It seemed her mother heard that and repeated the age loudly, “Well I always knew you had a thing for older men. Well if you like him then I won’t say anything against the man. Hey Pa our little girl has fallen for a real man.” Jessie held her hand as her mother started to talk and let out a low sigh, “Maaa. I need advice right now.” She listened to her mother apologize and then she went on to explain what happened to her tonight. “Oh my little cowgirl it will be okay. Love takes time. I am sure if he likes you he will find his own little way to tell you. If he does not I am sure you will find someone that will like you. No one is put on this Earth to be alone. It will just take time and I am sure the right person will find you.” Jessie nodded her head slowly, “I understand.” She knew her mother was just getting started with the advice and after a while she was done talking. “Thank you mother. I am about to go to bed.” “Hold up there little miss. Don’t think this counts as the Christmas call. I expect another one later on today. Now get on to bed.” She hung up the phone and left the room. After a while of talking she did feel a bit better. Her mother always knew what to say to her.

She left out of the room and headed towards the party. She just wanted to take a quick look inside and see who all was left. She started to walk around the room and after a while she did not even spot Remi. A bit of her wondered just where he could have been but she stopped herself. He was probably having his own little fun and she was not going to bother him if he was. Right now all she needed to do was head up to her room and start getting ready for tomorrow. She started to turn and leave the room when she felt Tia run up to her. She patted the girl’s head and bent down to look at her face to face. “You look sleepy.” She listened to the girl when she started to talk, “Where is Remi?” Jessie started to look around again and then went back to Tia, “No idea but come on let’s get you to bed.” She extended her hand for the girl to take but when she started to walk she noticed that Tia was moving slower than ever. She bent down and picked her up since it would making walking a tad bit faster. She did not bother to take the stairs instead she went for the elevator and pressed the button to take her to Tia’s floor. She made her way right to her room and placed her on her bed. She started to look around for her night clothes and when she found them she went back and helped her change into them.

Tia started to crawl under the covers and Jessie began to tuck her in. Just as she was getting ready to leave she felt Tia grab her arm. “Miss. Jessie promise me that you will wake me up as soon as you get up. I want to open some of my presents as soon as I wake up in the morning.” Jessie sat back down on the bed and smiled at the girl, “I promise. Now get some sleep Tia. I will be back before you even know it.” Tia started to close her eyes but opened them back up quickly, “Can you stay until I fall asleep.” Jessie nodded her head and sat on the bed until Tia was deep asleep. She pushed herself up and made her way out of the room. She was dead tired and wanted nothing more than to go to her bed and pass out. She closed the door slowly and walked to the elevator. She laid her head on the doors once they closed and found herself drifting off. When the door opens she walked down to her room and quickly opened the doors. She was so close to her bed and wanted nothing more than to pass out now. She pulled her night clothes out of her drawer and went into the bathroom. She took a quick shower and slid into her night clothes. She hung up her dress and placed her shoes neatly in the closet and finally tossed her dirty undergarments into her dirty clothes hamper. She did not want to make the mistake of putting them in Remi’s hamper. She pulled the covers back on her bed and snuggled into her pillow. Tonight had been so tiring she was just so glad to finally be out cold. It did not take her long to drift off to sleep and she was so grateful the day was over now.

My Mood: Happy___My Location: My Room___Speaking to: Tia ___Wearing: Pajamas ___

Out Of Cookies;

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

”You spoil me enough as it is.” Chang raised a brow as his lovely wife spoke, “You’re joking right? No I don’t I can never spoil you enough.” He smirked and pulled his wife close to him pressing a kiss to her forehead. “Too bad your mindset wasn’t like that when we first met, thought I doubt I would’ve like it back then as much as I do now.” Chang playfully winced and rolled his eyes, “Okay okay I get it I was a major jerk back then. But not anymore…well not to you at least. Occasionally to my siblings but they are siblings and they torment me as much as I torment them. “ He laughed and frowned as Rai explained the situation with Tae Young, he took his wife’s hand and led her upstairs to the room and then his anger faded to happiness. Hyung Seok was here, his entire family was nearly here. All that was missing from the room now was Tai, Mark, Seungri and well…Jonghyun but h was rather happy his wife’s baby brother wasn’t Here, the boy can’t stand him and made a point to make his life absolutely miserable. “For the record, you are absolute s**t at gifts.”

Chang pouted, “Was it absolute s**t this time around dear?” He grumbled and blinked, “Maybe it isn’t what you think?” Chang blinked, “You’re joking right?” He shook his head and sighed, ” Hyung Seok? It couldn’t be.” Chang smirked and let go of his little brother who he was hugging rather tightly. “Aish you came early. Not that I mind.” “Boys get off Hyung Seok you’ll crush him.” Chang laughed and stood and stretched,” Becoming just like Tai, I see this scene happening again once he sees you him here.”]Chang blinked and raised a brow, “Oh dear god I hope I’m second from the top then I don’t want to nearly be squished like Tae and Hyung Seok.” He laughed softly. It was one thing being on the top of the dog pile being on the bottom was totally different. Chang laughed as they all spoke of Hyung’s hair, “In Tae’s defense he has been blonde and he’s had black hair before he’s just boring brown right now.” He smirked and ruffled Tae’s spiked hair. “Yah hand’s off hyeong.” Chang laughed as Tae growled, “Deal with it.” He laughed and blinked as Hyung Seok spoke, "You two are just jealous because you can't pull it off like I can. It's obviously too fab for you to understand. Besides, there are so many of us, I feel like people are going to have one hell of a time trying to guess who is who. Mostly though, the black haired me is done for, I bleached my hair to symbolize a new beginning, away from the war,"

Chang blinked listening to Hyung’s words carefully he could easily tell when his brothers voice went from light and joking to deeper and serious. The war must have been awful, likely his baby brother had a bad case of PTSD he could see it in the blonde boy’s eyes. Chang sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. He was going to make sure to help his baby brother, when he got out after being general he has bad PTSD, Sooh was the one who helped him and pretty much saved him from the verge of insanity after all the awful things he did and saw while he was overseas. Chang wouldn’t let his brothers be too tormented by their awful war memories. "Well, from the three minutes I was down there, I noticed there was a party going on. And since Sooh, Chang, you two run this place, it'd be awfully rude to your "guests" not to attend. Besides, I was to celebrate my being back with my family!" Chang raised a brow, “What a fantastic idea, let’s go.” Chang stated and blinked as Hyung Seok dragged poor Tae Young away. “Aish that poor baby’s arm is going to be ripped off if Hyung continues to drag him.” Chang laughed and wrapped his arm around Sooh’s shoulder as they walked, “Are you happy my love? This is the most perfect Christmas we’ve had in a very long time.” He smiled and kissed her forehead. As they entered the elevator Chang leaned against the cool steel pulling Sooh in front of him he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close.

The doors dinged open as they reached the lobby floor, Chang smiled as they all emerged, “Tae Young behave yourself for Hyung Seok’s sake he hasn’t seen you in years don’t let him see how bad you’ve gotten." He stated and smiled. “I was just looking for you Mr. Lee, Mrs. Lee.” Chang blinked hearing the soft voice of his secretary, “Hey Su Dae is everything okay?” He quirked a brow, why on earth would she be looking for them. “Ah you forgot to tell me where you hid the gift I nearly got killed on three different occasions looking for it.” He scolded her, “Aigoo I’m so sorry Mr. Lee it slipped my mind lease forgive me.” Chang blinked and glared at Rai he could hear him snickering. Rai had walked in when Chang bearly got a** raped by that big old Christmas tree. “Ah here.” She Chang raised a brow, “Can’t it wait until tomorrow Sudae?” He sighed, “This fax arrived and I couldn’t wait until morning to deliver it.” Chang sighed with annoyance and looked over the paper his annoyance fading to devastation as he read the content of the fax. “s**t.” His mind almost locked up, never in all his years at this place had an incident like this occurred. “Su Dae please keep this a secret for now, Sooh and I will handle this in the morning. In the mean time I know your on your way down but can you please put this in my office?” Chang stated and handed SuDae the paper, “Thank you.” He stated as she walked away. Chang went to turn to Sooh but his son’s voice caused him to look straight ahead at the ginger. “You’re all assholes for not telling me you were coming!” Chang raised a brow and winced he felt for the boys right now Tai’s hugs could kill if he squeezed tight enough.

Chang wanted to chuckle but he couldn’t force his facial muscles to move to a smile or the happy sound to rumble in his throat. As Tai pointed to them Chang raised a brow, “Why didn’t you tell me they were coming?” Chang raised a brow ,”Every time I tried you ran away because you thought it had to do with Chinese lessons.” He sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair once more. Chang turned to Sooh while the boys all conversed and as Elara walked over, he sighed once more he’d let her read the paper and she looked just as grave, “Well?” He whispered in mandarin, “We have to tell her. It can’t wait until tomorrow. Let’s go up to my office and send the confirmation fax that we received the information and then go and get Juliet and tell her. Besides it’s about the children’s bedtime anyway.” He stated and blinked hearing Tai’s voice once more he couldn’t help but look over. “ It’s like a family reunion all over again! It’s so awesome, the only one whose missing is my da-“ Chang smiled as Tai mentioned a family reunion, it really was one. But the momentary happiness he felt at the mention of the family reunion was shattered as Tai almost finished that sentence. He could see the alarm in this boys eyes that he’d realized he’d almost said something bad. But his point was there. Chang sighed hurt apparent in his eyes.

He’d raised Tai since the boy was six why couldn’t he come to terms with the fact that he and Sooh are his parents? Chang wanted to be furious, not at Tai but more so at his hyeong for putting them in this bad situation. But he couldn’t be angry at Bae Sun. After all, it was his own elder brother who approached him as he was being led away in a straight jacket out of the court room after being found guilty of first and second degree murder as well as manslaughter. As he was being led away he stopped before Chang to ask him to take care of Tai for him. Bae Sun was in prison on a double life sentence for the heinous crimes he committed after mentally snapping and going insane. Bae Sun in the midst of his insanity found a temporary lucid state or rather was lucid enough at that moment to ask Chang to raise his only son. Chang so long as he lived would never forget his elder brother’s words or the scene in his head.

The Lee family sat poised in the first row benches of the courtroom watching with horror, disguist, immense sadness and disbelief as Bae Sun the eldest son of the Lee family openly admitted to the premeditated murder of his comrades in arms as well as the murders of various other people. He’d snapped, lost his mental sanity. The lawyer that the was defending Bae Sun is the best in all of Asia and managed to secure his elder brother with the insanity plea, he was not in his right mind when he committed the crimes. Chang frowned unbelievable pain gripping his heart as his brother spoke, the man’s voice deeper, darker far more sinister than the loving caring voice of the elder brother who he’d looked up to and wanted to be like. “Jury the verdict if you will.” Chang looked at the Judge as the man looked to the jury for the decision that would send his brother away. “The jury finds Lee Bae Sun guilty of five counts of first degree murder, ten counts of second degree murder and two counts of manslaughter.” Chang turned his head away as the Judge declared that his brother would spend the remainder of his life locked away in a high security prison in the ward for the mentally insane. “Don’t look away Chang Sun.” Chang blinked and looked at his father as the man spoke. How could he not? His precious brother was being led away now. “Do not look away.” Chang felt his wife’s hand on his thigh as reassurance, he glanced over at her, his hand seeking the warm comfort her hand would surely provide. “It’s going to be okay Chang.” Sooh whispered to him in his ear. All that he could think of as his brother stood from the table he was seated at before the stands was of his nephew Tai. Bae Sun’s young son, the boy Chang wished was his own child as he spent so much time flying to Japan to watch the boy when Bae Sun couldn’t or when his mother couldn’t. Well not that she could now since Bae Sun murdered her too. As his father and mother stood up Chang forced his legs to listen to the mental command he sent for him to stand. His brother was being detained, as he was forced to walk forward snapping and violently turning in any attempt to do harm to the guards Chang found himself stepping forward. “Chang Sun get back here!” His father growled. “Hyeong.” Chang called to him, shouldn’t he get to say his final goodbyes? So what if he was seen as weak, just because his father was heartless didn’t mean he was. Apparently his voice caught Bae’s attention as the tall raven haired male snapped around and narrowed his eyes at Chang. Chang refused to look away, he saw how his hyeong’s eyes softened. “Stop.” Chang blinked for the first time since the trail had began two months ago he heard his brothers voice, his real voice. That caring voice.

It seemed like the guards picked up on the change in his tone as well. Chang stepped out of the benches. “Dongseng.” Chang closed his eyes to fight back the tears that threatened to fall. “Hyeong.” He cleared his throat as he spoke. “Chang…take care of Tai Zheng for me please.” Chang blinked his eyes snapping open he looked up from the ground into his brothers soft eyes. “Take care of him. Be the father to him that I never was able to be.” He could hear the emotion thick in his brothers voice as well as the glassy sheen the mans eyes took on as he spoke. “You and Sooh are now my son’s legal guardians. He’s still young you can adopt him. Please take him in as yours. Raise him as a son.” “That’s enough talking let’s go.” Chang couldn’t take it. “HYEONG WAIT” He called out reaching out to his brother, “I’m proud of you dongseng for all your achievements. For everything.” Chang choked back a sob as Bae Sun yelled that to him, he wanted to rip those guards arms off, couldn’t they see his elder brother is clearly lucid. Sane. In his right ******** mind. “Care for him Chang Sun. Please.” Chang twisted to an awkward angle to see his elder brother, his father and wife and mother as well as a few guards were holding his back. “LET ME GO!” He growled struggling in their hold. “Let’ me go.” He found himself whimpering. The last look he got at his elder brother was the single tear he saw slide down Bae’s face as his eyes began to darken, he mouthed the words ‘I love you dongseng.’ Before his insanity returned.

Chang squeezed his eyes shut to prevent tears as he relived a memory that he’d buried away in the back of his mind. He could tell Sooh was concerned, her hand’s were on his arms. “I’m okay.” He whispered in Mandarin forcing himself to calm down and look up, “Why don’t you kids all head back Sooh and I will be right there.” Chang spoke calmly, “Sure see you there hyeong.” Chang nodded over at proud that his younger brother for once actually cooperated with him, "Elara please escort my son and brothers back to the party.” He stated looking at Tai as he said son. Sooh may not have given birth to Tai Zheng but he is his son, he has the adoption and guardianship papers to prove it. “It would be my pleasure. Come on boys.” As he watched the retreating forms of his family and friends and then turned to Sooh he wanted to cry and say why won’t he see me as a father? Why can’t be forget Bae Sun. But he didn’t he couldn’t be selfish at a time like this, not when a child’s world was about to be crushed. “Let’s go to my office.” He muttered taking Sooh’s hand they made their way to his office where he quickly returned the fax writing taken care of on there to allow the authorities over there to know they’d received and were handling the situation. Once that was done he sighed, “Let’s go tell Juliet.” Tell an innocent five year old girl that her parents won’t be coming to see her anymore. Tell that innocent little angel of a girl that her parents were in a very bad car accident and didn’t make it out. That they went to heaven.

Chang sighed as he walked with Sooh in silence into the party. “Where is she.” He muttered and looked around spotting the little girl in her close friend Everett’s arms. “There she is.” He blinked, “Why is Everett on that chair?” He sighed and walked over, “Everett why are you standing on a chair? It’s dangerous, come on get down.” He forced a reassuring smile at him, “Do you mind if we take Juliet? It’s the children’s bed times and we figured we’d put her to bed.” He swiftly lied not showing any signs something was gravely wrong. Everett looked reluctant to hand her over but he did, “I don’t want to go to sleep Mr. Chang I want to continue playing with Evvie!” The happy carefree tone in Juliet’s voice was breaking his heart. He felt like he did when he had to tell Tai that Bae Sun wasn’t coming back to get him and his mommy wasn’t either. “I know dear but look Bonnie and Tia already went to bed, and Santa doesn’t give presents to naughty children. You do want Santa to come right?” He smirked, “YES!” The girl bounced bubbly in his arms. He laughed, “Alright. Come on.” He looked over at Everett and smiled, “I hope you’re enjoying the party Everett.” He waved and then walked with Sooh back up to Juliet and Keira’s room. “Why don’t we get you all ready for bed huh?” Juliet gigged, “Mrs. Sooh can help me you have to wait outside cuz you’re a guy.” Chang raised a brow and laughed at Juliet, “alright. Yeobo get her ready yah?” He forced a smile and waited outside for about ten minutes before Sooh called him back into the room. Juliet was sitting up in bed Chang looked at her and he felt like he was looking at Tai. He was smacked then and there with another memory.

”We have to tell him. He needs to know.” Chang looked over at his mother as she spoke and Chang found himself growling, “No you two don’t need to say a word. You didn’t give a ******** about him when Bae Sun was convicted earlier and you didn’t seem to care when he was clearly Lucid as the day he was born speaking to me. You don’t get to tell Tai Zheng anything.” He glared, he was being very harsh with them for a reason, anger didn’t begin to touch what he was feeling for his insensitive parents at the moment. “What are you going to do? Take him in like Bae Sun asked? How can you Chang Sun you’re finishing off medical school and Sooh is a doctor you’re very busy you don’t have time for a child.” Chang blinked as he listened to his parents speak, criticizing him in his own home. “Hypocrite.” His voice dropped down a few octaves. “I beg your pardon?” His father stated, “How dare you critiszice me and tell me I’m too busy for a child. When just a year ago you were begging Sooh and I to try again to have a child. Hm? All the years even BEFORE I began medical school you begged us to have children. Now when I have one you don’t want him to be apart of this family?” He growled, “Chang Sun don’t you take that tone with me,” His father growled. Chang stood up to his full six foot three inch height and glared, “No don’t you presume to speak to me like that in my own home. This is my hosue and though you are my parents Sooh Lei and I invited you back out of respect not because we had to or wanted to. I will tell Tai Zheng and we are taking him in, Sooh and I have discussed this at length.”

“Chang please.” His mother began to please, “NO.” He growled and turned to her, “Both of you listen to me and listen to me very, very well. That boy is your grandchild either way. The boy who you’ve doted on for the last six years whenever he came to visit in China or you were in Japan. Suddenly because his father is a murderer you want to cast the son out as well? Things do not work that way. He is my son now and you will treat his as you have always treated him or you will not be allowed in my house anymore.” He stated. There it was. The ultimatium. “Chang Sun.” “Your decision. Make it now because you’re failure to respond will result in me taking it as you don’t want to be a part of our lives anymore.” He stated his tone going from enraged to eerily calm. “Chang….” His mother spoke and sighed, “Love Chang Sun is right we cannot blame Tai Zhang for his fathers crimes. His father disgraced the family not Tai. I accept him and things will not change I apologize for my temporary slip in feelings I was heavily swayed by the emotions from earlier.” Chang could tell his mother was sincere and he nodded. “Alright. We will treat him as nothing has changed. Your mother and I will leave now son.” He could tell his father was still on the edge but he would come around, his father may be cruel but he wasn’t that cruel to blame a child for the sins of his father. “Alright. Goodbye. “ Sooh and Chang showed his parents to the exit, escorting them out. Once they were gone he sighed and looked at Sooh. “I’m going to talk to Tai.” Chang stated and turned and walked up the steps over to the room his young nephew soon to be official son was staying in.

“Tai?” Chang called and knocked on the door. He opened it and entered finding the small boy playing with building blocks on the floor. The tiny brunette stood up and rushed over to him hugging his legs, “Do Grandma and grandpa hate me?” Chang gulped and sank to his knees and held Tai to him. “No Tai Zheng they don’t hate you. Not at all they love you they are just angry with some things I said.” He stated gently smoothing down the young child’s hair. “When are mommy and daddy coming to get me.” Chang sucked in a deep breath fighting back tears. “Tai…Bae Sun and your mother aren’t coming back. Mommy….she had an accident and she went to go be with her family in heaven and your daddy is going away for a while he won’t be back.” He stated trying to keep the emotion from his voice. “Did daddy go to heaven like mommy?” The young child asked him. Chang squeezed his eyes closed and shook his head, “No he went on a long trip. He won’t be back.” Chang stated as he squeezed Tai a little bit closer. “Tai….I know you this is hard to understand this but you’re parents aren’t coming back. But they love you don’t ever forget that both of them love you.” He couldn’t hold the tears back anymore at this point. “Why are you crying Uncle Chang? Please don’t cry.” The tenderness in the little boys voice made him cry even more but after a few moments he pulled himself together. “Tai, how would you like to live with me and Sooh from now on?” “That would be fun!” Was Tai Zheng’s response. “Alright.” He nodded and hugged him. Chang didn’t feel it was the right time to tell Tai that he and Sooh were going to be his parents from now own. How could he? He couldn’t tell a child oh your parents aren’t coming back but you have me now. That’s so selfish. “Sooh and I are here for you Tai….always.” “I’m sleepy can we go to sleep?” Chang nodded and scooped the little boy up into his arms, he made his way over to the bed and laid down, falling asleep with Tai Zheng in his arms.

Chang looked up at Sooh tears threatening to spill. “Sooh I—“ He began to speak, originally they’d intended he’d tell her but he couldn’t, not after that memory. “I’ll take care of it Chang.” He nodded and looked at Juliet sitting down next to her as Sooh explained what happened to her parents.

Deipnosophist

Mr Gnome123

S ii t a r a v e

My Mood:Depressed, Shocked____My Location: Juliet&Keira's room.____Speaking To:Wife and JJuliet

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                            Out Of Character;DON'T KILL ME PLEASE I SWEAR I DIDN"T MEAN FOR IT TO BE THAT LONG XD OH and for those of you curious to see what Tai's father looks like this is Him

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

Star light, star bright
I wish I may I wish I might
Get at least one wish granted tonight

If you will not grant me that
Then at least shine bright and protect me
From the shadows of the night

User Image

Tia was glad that Remi had allowed her to go off and have some fun. He usually did but she always liked to check in to make sure that he knew where she was. She had made her way over to her group of friends only because she liked hanging out with them. Seeing that they were older she knew that she could some things from them. Some of those things of course were sweets. She was to young and adults tended to tell her that she could not have a certain amount of food. In order to get past all of that she would just go right to her group of friends. People rarely said anything to them besides the usual which was for them to stay out of trouble. When it came to food they could eat as much as they wanted and that was just fine with her. She had made it over just when some people were leaving and went right to November. She was the only girl in the group and Tia liked her a lot. She was a nice person and real easy to get along with. She nodded her head when the girl started to talk, “Your secret is safe with me.” She brought her finger up to her lips to show that she was going to stay quiet. She would never want any of her friends to be locked up. Confinement seemed like a real scary place and she did not want to lose any of her friends to that dreadful place.

She watched as Nov walked away from the group and she looked around at the others. She was glad to see all of them around and since she did not want to stand off by herself she moved over towards Pen. She looked up at him and then at the others when they started to talk. She was glad to see Nov back and when she offered her a cookie she took it from her. “Thank you November.” She got to work on eating her cookie and watched as the others took cookies from her. She held the extra cookies Nov gave her in her left hand and nodded her head as the girl began to talk. “Okay I will. You are so cool November.” She stayed silent as she began to eat her cookies. They tasted so good and she loved every last one of them. Her attention turned over towards Nov when she heard her talking to others. She slowly turned her body when she spotted Keira. She was about to look for Juliet when she realized that the girl was off with Eve. She was going to greet them but her mouth was full of food and she knew better than to talk with any food in her mouth. She had heard that Keira was looking for someone to dance with and she felt somewhat bad but she needed to finish her food first and then she would go dance with her, “I don’t mind dancing with you after I am done eating.” She smiled at Keira when she heard her comment and went back to eating.

She watched as Nov stood up for Pen only to have him leave with Keira. Well Keira was a nice girl so she figured that Pen would be safe. She made her way over towards Nov and patted her arm lightly, “Pen will be safe. Keira is a nice lady.” She finished her last cookie when she heard the plans being made for them to go off dancing. She had never heard of that style of dancing but it seemed to have caught the others interest. Keira figured that it was something older people did and decided that since she was done eating that she would go off and dance. She patted November’s hand again, “I am going to dance.” She wandered towards the dance floor in an attempt to find Juliet but when she did not see them she quickly moved over towards Pen and Keira. She spotted her favorite doctor and decided to run over towards her real quick. "Hello Doctor. You look real nice tonight." She gave her a quick hug and let her go. "I wanted to say hi to you before I went off and danced with Keira and Pen." She waited for her to reply before she went on. "After I dancing I may end up going to sleep early. I want to get up extra early to open all my presents." She started to laugh and turned to look at her friends, "I am off to dance, take care." She hugged her again and made her way over towards Pen and Keira. She hoped that she would not mind her coming over now; hopefully she was not ruining anything. She watched them dance a little while longer and when she got close to them she cleared her throat, “Excuse me but I would like to dance with both of you.” She looked over at Keira and waited for her to reply and when she said it was okay she extended her arms out for her to pick her up. She danced with Keira for a little while and when she was put on the ground she turned towards Pen. She started to smile at him and extended her hands for him to pick her up next.

She made herself comfortable in his arms and started to dance with him. She had no idea how long they had been dancing but during the song she lowered her head onto his shoulder and started to drift off to sleep. Her eyes opened quickly when she heard Keira talk to her. “Are you sleepy Tia?” She nodded her head slowly and rubbed her eyes, “Yes but I got to find Remi. He tucks me in most of the nights.” She waited for Pen to place her down and she was about to walk away but stopped and hugged his legs. “Thank you for dancing with me.” She started to yawn and hugged Keira as well before wondering off to find Remi. She had been walking around for a little while when she ran into Jessie. She was glad to see her but she really was looking for Remi. She nodded her head when Jessie mention that she looked sleepy, that she was. All that dancing made her tired and she was ready to climb into bed. She really wanted to know where Remi was, “Where is Remi?” She looked up at Jessie, “No idea but come on let’s get you to bed.” She started to look around but gave up and just took Jessie’s hand. She followed the woman out of the room but really could not walk all that fast. When Jessie picked her up she laid her head on her shoulder and started to fall asleep again.

She did not even realize that they had made it onto her floor but she opened her eyes once Jessie placed her down on her bed. She sat up slowly and pulled off her shoes and took off her tights. She could not get out of her dress and had to wait for Jessie to come back over to help her out. When she was out of her dress she slid on her pajamas and laid her head back down. She was glad to have Jessie helping her under the covers and now all she needed to do was drift off to sleep. Before she went to sleep she wanted to talk to Jessie. “Miss. Jessie promise me that you will wake me up as soon as you get up. I want to open some of my presents as soon as I wake up in the morning.” She was glad to hear Jessie accept and started to close her eyes again. When she felt her getting up from her bed her eyes opened again. “Can you stay until I fall asleep.” Since Tai was no were around she wanted to at least know someone was in the room while she slept. Well in this case at least until she was asleep. That way she was sure nothing was going to harm her. She could not wait until the morning to see all the things she was going to get. She had been real good this year so she knew some toys were coming her way. If she got some clothes that would be nice as well. Mostly she could not wait to see the facial expressions on people’s face when she gave them gifts. She looked over at her nightlight and then back towards Jessie and closed her eyes. It did not take her long to fall asleep and start dreaming.

My Mood: Tired___My Location: My Room___Speaking to; Jessie ___Wearing: Pajamas ___

Mr Gnome123

r a d i u m - b i r r

Your Own Personal Hell

Out Of Cookies; That took at while

learnian's Wife

Fashionable Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image

“Then again you do realize that you always look nice to me.” Alek smirked, “I feel the same way, though to me.” He smirked and leaned in and whispered in her ear, “To me you look best naked.” He smirked and kissed her cheek and then pulled away. ‘Could you be anymore crude Aleksander.’ Alek rolled his eyes to himself and inwardly sighed, ‘You call that crass your joking right? Never mind don’t answer that go away or something.’ While Alek was arguing with his alternate persona he hadn’t really heard what Tau had said, “I will gladly catch anything from him.” Alek blinked and raised a brow, “Huh?” He looked down at Shenzi and quirked a brow, “What he say?” He raised a brow, “Never mind the less I know the better.” He wouldn’t want to stomp back over there and punch Tau in the face if whatever the ugly lion had said was bad. “Don’t let him get to you, some days I just ignore whatever he says.” Alek nodded, “I spaced out so I missed it but I really need to learn how to do ignore him before I beat the s**t out of him and end up locked in confinement for the rest of my life.” He stated and shrugged, whenever Alek said he was spacing out he knew that Shenzi would know it means he’s having a conversation with hatter.

“You don’t need a plant to kiss me.” Alek laughed as Shenzi spoke about the mistletoe, “Hm your absolutely right I must have lost my mind for a split second I don’t know what on earth I was thinking.” Then of course Talon walked over and whispered in his ear. He needed to remember to go see her and dance with her but it was getting very hard to do that considering the flirting he and Shenzi were doing and the fact that he hadn’t seen Shenzi in a while, well that was a lie he hadn’t seen Shenzi dressed like that in a while. Then Nied jumped on his back and Alek laughed softly, “Privet.” He stated once more his traditional Russian hello welcome to his adorable younger brother. Nied being the cute little hare he is thought he’d interrupted them which he had but Nied was the one person Alek could never get angry at. Ever. “You are okay Nied, it is nice seeing you. You look rather handsome tonight. In all honesty it is hard to tell which one of you look better. So I will say that it is a tie.” Alek blinked and pouted, “It better be a tie I’d be hurt if you didn’t like me more though I’d understand as my little brother does look good tonight.” He smirked. ‘Aleksander you really ought to let me say hello to my lovely hyena.’ ‘Not a chance I’ll deliver the message.’ ‘Hmph fine, please inform Sheni she looks as stunning as a black rose in full bloom.’ Alek rolled his eyes and snorted, Hatter really had a way with stupid sappy words. “Shenzi.” He called her noticing that she was distracted, “Hatter would like me to inform you that you look lovely.” He felt the mental kick and winced, ‘Kiss her hand and say the rest.’ Alek growled and cursed under his breath in Russian he picked up Shenzi’s hand and kissed the back of it. “Shenzi. Hatter would like me to inform you that you look as stunning as a black rose in full bloom.” He stated gritting his teeth around the last part. ‘Thank you, was that so hard?’ ‘Yes.’ Alek scoffed and gently kicked at the floor looking up as Shenzi spoke.

“It was nice seeing you.” Alek blinked as Shenzi addressed Nied and then their eyes locked together, “You know where to find me.” He smirked at the pat that Shenzi placed on his chest. His room was likely where she’d be. Alek laughed softly as Nied stopped hiding his face in his shoulder, “You alright now little brother? “ He laughed and gently Nied’s head," Cell? The Queen's men got you again? " Alek blinked becoming serious he nodded and sighed, “Yes, they got me but have no fear Nied, I escaped the cell and the queens men.” He grinned and ruffled the boys hair," They are always ruining yours and Hatters fun but they are the wrong one's because they are Dummkopf... " Slow witted? Alek laughed, “That they are.” He blinked as suddenly the weight and warmth on his back was gone. He was used to Nied jumping on his back and he giving him piggy back rides all around. “Who said you could get down my back is cold now.” He smirked. “SO Krumpas what is that?” " Ja, Krumpas would have whipped the flesh off your backs but there is no blood and your still with your head as is Poppy. So you are fine. " Alek raised a brow, “Oh…so he’s sort of like Santa’s sadistic torturer who punishes the bad kids?” He blinked trying to make sense of Nied’s explanation. He’d google it later, he had a feeling Nied was telling the truth, it was probably a Germanic myth or something.

" Is Hatter coming out tonight or is it brother Alek's night? " Alek raised a brow at Nied’s questions, “Hm?” [/] " Must be brother's night as there is no tea and pretty music playing. Hatter only likes it when things are proper and things aren't proper here tonight. He'd hurt them..." Alek let out a soft laugh, “Right you are, tonight’s my night but Hatter will visit you sometime soon I promise.” ‘You better not break that promise as I’m holding you too it Aleksander.’ ‘Da now shut up your voice is giving me a headache you damn dandy.’ ‘Hmph how rude.’ Well at least Hatter’s voice faded from his mind, that was a plus. " But Alek only fights idiots and thus you are justice, ja? " Alek blinked and grinned kissing Nied’s cheek, “Yes Nied, I am justice.” He stepped back and stretched he was tense from standing in one position for so long. "Hello, my cute little bunny," Alek blinked and tense up hearing the sing song voice that belonged to Heechul. He growled and stood up tall rather than slumping. “Back off.” He growled. Not that he didn’t like Heechul he does, he just doesn’t like Heechul around his baby brother. "Arasso," He’d rather Heechul ignore Nied’s presence or be cold than him be so sweet like he is now. He was doing this to piss him off and it worked like a charm.

"My bad, Nied. It's just you're just so cute that I have to compare you to a bunny since hare's aren't that cute," Alek blinked and growled, “Get your hands off his face before I break them.” He stated and stepped forward looking menacing and evil. He’d do it too. Break Heechul’s hands that it. Or maybe his neck would be better. “Well, I'm sorry. I thought the Hatter would be out tonight since this is after all a party," Alek growled and glared “Hey! Hand’s off the brother.” He stepped forward and pulled Nied out of Heechul’s grip and hugged him. “Nied don’t worry I’ll protect you.” He stated and smiled down at the boy. Although Nied seemed to be having fun he groaned and sighed. “I give up.” He tossed his hands in the air, “This one time you win Heechul. I’ll let you spend time with my brother for the night but so help me god if I find one scratch on him in the morning I will hunt you down and rip your limbs off do I make myself clear.” He sighed and looked at Nied hugging him again whispering in the boys ear. “Be careful okay.” He sighed and ruffled Nied’s hair once more before glaring at Heechul one last time and walking away.

Alek made his way up in the elevator going to his room he paused outside the door blinking he could hear music being played. Specifically one of his guitars to an old favorite solo of his. Alek carefully twisted the knob and opened the door leaning in the frame of the door watching Shenzi play. That solo wasn’t by any means easy at all it was nice to see her play it. “I liked when Alek played that one.” He raised a brow and smirked, “If you like it so much should I play it for you?” He stepped in and blinked immediately seeing all the present boxes. “My my someone was busy while I was gone.” He grinned and kicked the door closed behind him turning and locking it he smirked and crossed the room to get to his his eyes on hers the entire time. “Well don’t you look lovely.” He smirked and slowly kicked his shoes off and his leather jacket as well tossing that onto the chair next to his bed. “Did you miss me.” He smirked and leaned in kissing her. He wasn’t going to waste anytime in getting her naked that was for sure.

R Rated

Alek panted softly catching his breath after what had to be the best sex he’d had in a very long time. But who the ******** was he kidding, he’d been with several dozens of woman and no one could compete with Shenzi in bed. He smirked and pulled her to him pulling the covers up. “Let’s go to sleep shall we my dear?” He smiled and kissed her shoulder. Tomorrow they would repeat this, he didn’t give a ******** if Kovu was in the room or not. Hopefully Kovu would get laid too, the lion is so woud tight it’s like he’s got a 10 foot stick up his a**. He really just needs to get laid. Alek smirked and nipped her shoulder ontop of the hicky he’d already left, his little way of saying she’s his. “Night Shenzi.” He smirked and held her protectively in his arms letting himself drift off to sleep.

Tiggerluvme

RyoRin

haru_haru21

My Mood:Angry, amused, happy___My Location:Party___Speaking to;Shenzi && Nied

Out Of Cookies; Short post is short and sucky.

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

It was really nice to have the majority of the family here and together, even if this place wasn’t the perfect image. Or really the perfect place to want a whole family to be. The boys were lively as always as they walked out of the room and down the hall, smiling as she felt Chang’s arm around her shoulders. Leaning her head onto him as they continue to walk, looking up as she felt a kiss on her forehead.” I’m very Happy, This shall be perfect. Good thing we keep forgetting to put their gifts in the mail, they will get them now.” Chuckling after whispering the last part in his ear before pulling away and picking up her long formal dress up off the ground slightly before getting into the open elevator. Letting the fabric drop and leaning back into Chang as he pulled her close. She smiled; it was wonderful getting to see him in such a great mood.” Hmm, we will have to send the children to bed soon. It’s getting late.” Sooh spoke looking up at Chang as she pulled away while the elevator came to a stop. Waiting for the door to open before she stepped out into the hall with enough room away for the rest of the group to have room right when they came out. Waiting on Chang to step out before grabbing his hand and holding him next to her.” Don’t worry about the boys so much, let them have some fun with you hounding them.” Of course the fun she meant didn’t involve getting girls, but more staying together and catching up having fun.

Sooh turned around as she heard Su Dae’s voice addressing her and Chang, letting go of her husband’s hand to look at the young girl. She would have asked what was needed but Chang already beat her to it. So instead she kept silent folding her hands out in front of herself. She was rather curious why she would be looking for them, her mind instantly went to the party and all the problems that could be going on now, and of course all the other negative possibilities, only hoping it was nothing of those. Maybe she just had something to give to them or for some reason just really had a question, Sooh’s mind didn’t seem to want to rest until she knew the exactly reason for Suzy looking for them. The curse of being a director of a place like Citricos your mind was always going to the negative solution before even thinking about anything positive. Those thoughts were easily forgotten for a few minutes as the talk of her hidden gift came up. Chuckling softly as she looked between everyone. Mostly Suzy, Chang and Rai, her attention didn’t stay long as she focused back on what Suzy wanted. Letting her eyes follow the fax as Chang took it and read it over. Her eyes never once leaving Chang’s face as she watched his expression fall.” What does it say?” she asked as worry fell on her, taking the paper from him when he didn’t answer her but instead starting to tell Suzy to keep it a secret. The rest of the group was to busy talking to even notice what was going on. She let her eyes read over the text, her heart sank as she covered her mouth with one of her hands.” Oh dear.” This was the first time something like this had happen ever, and to make things worse the patient needing the news was only a small girl, still in need of her parents love. Handing the paper back to Chang she nodded to Suzy, letting her hand drop.” Thank you for giving this to us right away, Suzy.” Giving her a small smile as she turned back to Chang but the voice of Tai took her attention as she watched the scene unfold, she cracked a smile as to not worry anyone in case they were watching.” I agree, we have to tell her now. I would never have expected something like this to happy, I can only hope it doesn’t affect her Christmas. This is supposed to be a joyful time not one for sadness. “ Frowning slightly as she replied back in Mandarin.

She focused back on the boys as they interacted, but her mind wasn’t there at all, no matter how much she tried. Instead she was thinking about the fax and how to tell Juliet the news. There was no way to know how someone was going to respond to news like this, and she’d had to tell it a few times in her life now. Looking back up towards Chang’s face she could see the hurt in his eyes and bit her bottom lip. It hurt her to see her husband like this, almost more than it did to have to tell a child her parents were never coming back.” Chang?” She called to him, putting her hands on his arm and kissing his shoulder lightly. She could tell exactly what was all on his mind but she knew it wasn’t anything good and she wanted him to be happy tonight, no matter how hard it would be for him. She would do anything to make sure he was happy again.” I want you to all have fun, it’s Christmas Eve. I better not have to search you out later and beat you.” Throwing out a joke as she pointed her finger at each of them, playing her strict Chinese woman act, before cracking a smile and waving them off to leave. As soon as they were down the hall farther she left the smiles fade and took Chang’s hand in her own, lifting it up and placing a kiss on it. Giving him a nod as he suggested that they went to his office, pulling him gently along as he looked sort of lifeless.” Tell me husband, what things cloud your mind?” She was worried about him. Getting to his office, while he worked on sending the face, she quickly started to fill out some paper work to get it done, things would have to be sent in later in the week to update Juliet’s file and contact information. She’d also have to get in contact with Juliet’s older sister. Going over the file in her mind, her sister would be old enough to officially be a legal guardian now. That was if her memory served her right. Sitting down in Chang’s office chair and logging into the files, reading things over. While the fax went through Sooh quickly typed up a email expressing her regards the recent events and the choices that would have to be made with Juliet now and her life. Citricos wasn’t a place to be subsisted for an Orphanage, so arrangements would need to be made if they would have to pull Juliet out of Citricos, and they would need to know the information about a guardian if she could be staying here.

Sooh finished and sent the email once Chang was finished and nodded, standing up and taking his hand once again as they both made their way back to the party.” Look for her close friends and you should find her.” Sooh spoke up as she looked around the large room of people. Both of them spotting her at the same time and making their way over to the girl and Everett. Chang handling his situation.” Are you doing okay?” asking the young male since he seemed to be acting slightly different than normal. While Chang handled getting Juliet, Sooh looked around the room trying to make a count for all the children, seeing none of them in the room anymore she guessed they’d all fallen asleep or were getting in bed now, which was perfect as the older patients and adults wouldn’t have to worry about the young ones anymore for tonight. After acquiring Juliet, Sooh walked with the two towards Juliet and Keira’s room, chuckling at the girl cast Chang out of the room so she could get ready for bed. Sooh laughed as she took Juliet from Chang and carried her into the room.” I can do that. Let’s go get you changed.” shutting the door tp the room Sooh set Juliet down and looked around the room. ” So Juliet where are your clothes?” Walking to where Juliet spoke and picked out the pajamas the girl wanted helping her change quickly and getting her ready for bed.” Go brush your teeth quickly, don’t want them to rot and be all gross.” Sooh turned on the light to the bathroom and helped when needed. It took about ten whole minutes before she could call Chang back in.I’ll take care of it Chang.” Sooh took in a long breath as she rubbed her husband’s arm clearly noticing he was taking all his might to not cry right now. Letting him take a seat on the bed as Sooh followed letting out a small sigh as she soot a seat and looked over at Juliet.” Come her for a second Juliet, we have something very important we need to tell you.” Sooh spoke opening her arms slowly for Juliet to come sit on her lap.” I’m not in trouble for eating those cookies with Evvie am I Mrs. Sooh? shaking her head as she laughed at the girls words lightly wrapping her arms around her form once she got to her lap.” No. No, no you are not in trouble or anything sweetheart.” Sighing softly as her small smile turned to a frown,” Are you okay Mrs. Sooh?” she didn’t really know how to go about this at all.” It-it’s. Juliet, look at me for a second please.” Looking down to meet the child’s gaze.” I’m sorry Juliet, tonight we got some news about your parents. I don’t know how to say this but they won’t be coming to see you anymore.” finally getting out the words but quickly going on so things didn’t sound as bad as she might have just made them.” We got the news that they had to go away for while and won’t be able to come back for a very long time. You will see them again once day, so I don’t want you to think you will never see them again.”

”Do mommy and daddy hate me? Do they not love me anymore? Is it because I’m adopted and not their real baby?” she could see Juliet’s lip starting to quiver and the tear building up in her eyes. Sooh quickly hugged the girl to her body and rocked her slowly back and forth comforting her.” No, Juliet, oh not. It’s none of that at all. Don’t think that way. Your parents love you so much.” Rubbing her back as she continued to rock the girl and huge her tightly, trying to stop her tears.”Is it because I bounce around a lot and I don’t behave? I promise I’ll behave. .. “ Sooh could feel the tears wanting to force their way out of her own eyes as she looked to Chang who looked miserable and then back to Juliet, taking in a big breath and forcing herself to be strong here.” Juliet, sweetheart listen to me. Your parents love you and they would never leave you of their own choice. The reason they are not coming back. . . They got into an accident and I’m sorry but they did not make it out. They will be with the ancestors, watching over you and waiting.” leaning back as it seemed her tears slowed down.” So. . . they are in the sky like my grandparents? Can I visit them in the sky? IS MY NANI OKAY?” Sooh smiled softly as she looked down at her.” Yes just like your grandparents, you can’t visit them but if you talk to them they will be able to hear you. Your sister is fine; I contacted her a few minutes ago.” Smiling as she let Juliet crawl away.” You need to go to sleep and rest, do you need anything?”

o u t f I t
                                                          Koiyama Isis

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

User Image

█████████▓▒░░..░░▒▓█████████

Blairs eyes seemed to narrow as she listened to Mal speak. The woman had always had a way with words, speaking the truth or at least what always seemed to be the truth. The way the woman spoke was elegant, proper, and always held a tone at which she could never question. She truly did have a feminism power and grace, one that Blair had yet to possess nor had she ever held. Mal had power in her, one that could not be made but just one that a lady had to be born with. Blair had her own power, mostly in her own strength, however that something she had learned from years of training. Putting on a strong face wasn't the same as being strong, and in fact it could even hinder strength. She was known as being a powerful woman, one who could take one the patients with ease. She could take on some of the more vile one's who most would dare not touch, to the one's who were too boring for people to pay attention to. However despite this she only lived behind an illusion, at least people who saw her this way did. If they saw the truth, how she flinched around Heechul, then no one would believe she was powerful. That she was strong enough to protect those who needed to be protected, and stop the evil ones. After all if one little boy could scare her then there was no telling in what would happen if someone like Draven but more ticked off came up and attacked her. What would she do?

" Yeah, your right,.. " She said in more of a whisper, trying to let the idea not rush to her head. Still Mal was right, he was an animal. The boy always had that off look in his eyes, one that set him and most of the patients in this asylum apart. He held a child's innocents, mostly in his face and body. However that smile was always just a mask covering up what was really going on in his head. Something dark and sadisic lurked inside that boys head, something that she was sure wouldn't be cured. ' No, don't think that way, Even his kind needs protection.' She thought as her brother's words echoed threw her head. She had to remember that Heechul was young and was a human being, no matter what she thought. ' Heck even now the little s**t is hanging with friends,' She thought while glancing back over towards him. He was smiling with Alek and Nied at the moment, although Alek didn't seem to be too happy over the young lads actions. "I think there will be much more needed then just slapping a muzzel on the boy... Although de-clawing him isn't too bad of an idea. Maybe Sooh will agree to it and let you preform that fun operation. " She said with little hesitation over the action. She knew abit on Mal's humor and thus didn't try to hide her own taste for it. After all everyone had a love affair with dark humor.

When feeling the woman's pat on her shoulder, she couldn't help but to smile, allowing a true one to show threw. She couldn't feel the scratch on her arm anymore, nor the burning of her chest. Everything was much more relaxed thanks to Mal and the lack of a certain feline male. " Everyone had a weakness, even the devil himself.." Of course at this point she didn't even know if she meant Heechul or Cal. Either one would work for this moment really. Of the amount of people she had to send to the medical wing for Mal, a large number of them came form Cal, who seemed to enjoy setting people on fire or just burning them any chance he got. He hasn't beaten Heechul's number over the years yet but he was getting closer each day. With a few more years she was sure they would have a unbeatable record. " Just have to find it.." She said as she glanced back over towards Heechul. He was a tough cookie to break, although she did hear that he had siblings coming to their lovely home. ' Even if that was true he has no connection to them. The only people he likes are the one's in here.' She thought with a small sigh. Honestly she didn't want to be cruel to the man however a part of her wondered if she would have to.

" Hm?" Her attention fully returned back to Mal as she spoke of another patient. It seemed that Jasmine's troubles were noting as nu-noticed as she hoped for. In all honesty she truly did enjoy the other female's company, as Jasmine was a sweet girl to her eyes, just held a temper that was something that nightmares were made from. Personally she never had any trouble with the lady until recently with thew guard, however at same time she understood that she had betrayed the girls trust with needle. It was a wrong move on her part. " Gen? Are you sure Mal? I mean not to question you at all but Gen has always been so nice from whats she has told me... Could it not be another personality in her head?" She asked with a hint of worry in her voice. She had a soft spot for Jasmine, always had and most likely always would. Still Mal's warning was something she was grateful for as well. " Ah sorry, your right. I should be more careful around patients and not trust them. Guess I'm just blinded from being one in the past. " She said with a shrug of her shoulders. She should know better then to question help form Mal, after all she didn't have to tell Blair her concern for the girl. If anything this just proved that Jasmine must have not been feeling well lately.

" I'll make sure to keep an eye on her, especially around the new people. I know that we are getting a lot this week and she doesn't tend to do well around unknown faces. " Most the patients didn't do tell well around them but Jasmine was so quiet that it was hard to get a good read on her. With a small sigh Blair couldn't help but to lean back in to her chair, before taking a sip of her wine. She wanted to unwind tonight but she should have known better. ' Guess I will just have to wait until it's staff drinking day at the pub again,' She thought with a light smirk appearing on her face. It was probably the one thing she looked forward to now. The silence between them wasn't awkward nor unwanted. If anything Blair was the type to enjoy silence as she rarely got to be a part of it anymore. When hearing Mal's voice she couldn't help but to pause and turn her head back towards her. " Hah, that's fine. I got you something as well so we are even. None of that awkward moments when you get someone thing and then they stand there looking off."She said in a humorous tone. Honestly she hated it when that happened. Nothing was more awkard then trying to stand there and lie to another person.

" I'll bring yours when I stop by. Or I'll just drop it off in the morning... I promised Nied that I would help him pull a Santa Clause," She said with a shrug of her shoulders. She usually helped out with it every year. Once she had given him the keys but that was one of the worst idea's she had ever had in her life. Poor Remi had to spend all night cleaning up as Nied wanted to bake a Christmas tree for the patients.. Least to say it ended horribly. When hearing her question she was brought out from her thoughts, causing her to come back to reality. " It certainly is the one better then last year. What did we even do? Sit back and cheer with sparkling cider while watching the camera's? " She asked with a light laugh. It was sad because it was true, but she had to laugh about it. That was the one bad thing about working here; having to work every holiday. " it would have been better with a fun partner but can't complain about that." She said before standing up from her chair with a small sigh. She had to clean up her arm wound soon or else it could get infected.

Blair gave Mal a simple wave of her left arm while saying , " I have to take care of this but I will definitely see you in the morning and get the 411 on your night. You usually do have better ones." She said with a smirk. It was true, as Mal was more of a social female then she was. Plus the woman always seemed to have some gossip on the patients and staff. " See yeah," She finally said before walking off from the area, and out of the party. She had to get some rest if she was going to be awake enough to help out Nied in the wee hours of the morning to give out his gifts. For some reason he always hated giving them out in person and so he tended to leave it out in the main realizing rooms for each floor. It took her less then ten minuets to reach her room as it was closer to the main party room. She simply opened her her, walked in and undressed right then and there. Her roommate wasn't there and so it didn't matter at all. Not that she would have cared. After a quick change she simply jumped on her bed and covered her body with the sheets, before entering in to the realm of dreams.

███▓▒░░..░░▒▓███

Location : First floor room - SleepingXXXXXXXXWearing : Under garments ya pervs! XXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tiggerluvme

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

User Image

It seemed that she had accidentally ruffled some feathers when she came over to this group. She knew that they were protective but the one who seemed the most protective of course was the female. It was not really all that shocking to her but still she wanted to apologize. Not her style to be rude or mean. Even if the other girl was rude she was raised to fight back with kindness. When that did not work and the person still wanted to be mean sometimes your first had to do the talking for you. Now was not one of those times which meant she was just going to have to play it nice. A bit of her did not want to play nice seeing that the girl had basically called her a whore. Right then it was clear to her that she did not even know her. She never slept with a guy before and really had no plans on sleeping with anyone tonight. She had thought about being nice but she was going to do it in her own little way. “I didn’t know dancing with a person made me easy. Clearly you don’t know because nothing about me is easy. I do apologize if I caught you off guard. We meant no offense at all.” That was her own way of apologizing and after that she really did not care what the girl said. The boy had a mind for his own if he did not want to dance then she would look for some else to dance with. It was not going to hurt her feelings or really even bother her.

She turned her attention towards Pen when she noticed him moving away from the girl and coming over towards her. That was always a good sign. When he took her hand she followed him off to the dance floor. It was a real good thing she was a mature person. If she had not been she probably would have stuck her tongue out at the woman. It was a funny thought that was going to stay in her head. Right now she was going to enjoy her dancing with Pen. She had not danced with a male in a while and she was not nervous just more so eager to see what he could do. Once they started dancing she had to admit he was rather good. She would have never thought he would good this good but like they said never judge a book by its cover. A bit of her was glad that he left some space between them. It never really bothered her to dance close to a male but after the way his friend was acting she did not want to give off the impression that she was easy. Plus seeing that she really did not know him space was always a good thing. One thing was for sure holding his hand felt rather nice. She had no idea why it felt nice but it did and dancing with him was even better. “You are a good dancer.” She remembered that the boy talked using his pad but that did not mean he could not hear her. Even though he did not say anything back to her she was completely fine with it.

She had no idea how long she had been dancing with him but she was having a good time. She took a quick glance over at the table where most of her friends were. She noticed that for the most part the table was empty minus Noe. She turned her head back towards Pen and did not bother to say anything else. What could she really say to him that would not sound creepy or funny? Dancing in silence was nice and maybe if she said one more thing she would feel a little more relaxed, “I saw you around here before while I was working. You seemed like a really nice person and it turns out you are.” There was a saying that stated that silence was golden. She was starting to believe in that saying a little bit more now. She probably came across a bit odd watching a person but it was a habit. She liked to know what was going around her at all the time. If something caught her interest she tended to look at it more often. That she was sure of was the reason she looked at Pen a lot. He must have caught her interest in some way and that was the reason she wanted to talk to him. It was the main reason she had been looking at him most of the night. He was an interesting male that she was sure she would like to make one of her friends. That would be if the female in the group would not cause her too many problems.

During the course of them dancing she had moved a little bit closer to him but stepped back when she heard Tia voice. She looked down at the girl and gave her a warm smile. The girl looked so nice in her dress. When she made mention of wanting to dance she could not refuse. She had been dancing with Pen for a while and a new partner for both of them was good. She picked up Tia when the girl showed that she was ready to dance. She made sure to dance at a steady pace and kept a nice grip on her making sure that she did not fall. When she was done dancing with her she placed her down on the ground and looked her over to make sure that her dress was still nice. Once Tia started dancing with Pen all she did was watch them. They looked so cute dancing and she found herself smiling some more. Her attention moved towards Tia’s face when she noticed that the girl was falling asleep. “Are you sleepy Tia?” It was good to see that she was tired because that meant when she got to bed she would be out cold. She watched as Pen put her down and when Tia thanked her for dancing she gave her a quick hug, “No thank you. It was fun dancing with you. Get to bed so you can wake up and open your presents tomorrow.” She watched Tia make her way over to Jessie and turned her attention back over towards Pen.

She was not worried about Juliet for a simple reason. While they were dancing she spotted Juliet leaving with Chang and Sooh. She had no idea what was going on but she knew the girl was safe and thus did not have anything to worry about. Dancing with Pen had been rather nice but she knew if she started back again there was no telling how long they would be dancing. She did not want to keep him hostage all night, after all he did come to the party with his own friends. Plus everything she did today was starting to catch up to her. When she started to get sleepy the best thing for her to do was to turn. One thing about her was if she did not get to her bed when her body told her to she would fall asleep right there. Mostly due to sheer exhaustion and the last thing she wanted to do was fall asleep on Pen. It was going to be best to call it a night and thank the lovely lad for dancing with her. “Thank you for dancing with me. I had a really good time.” She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Now you can head back and hang out with your friends for the night.” She felt like yawning but stopped herself. “I need to head to bed since I have to wake up early and carry lots of boxes to different rooms.” Seeing that she was going to have to get up early it was going to be best that she passed out real soon.

She was about to head away when Pen stopped her. She was a bit puzzled but judging by his reaction she knew to stay put. She waited for him to come back with his pad and when he asked her did she need help she was a bit shocked. “I don’t want to ruin your Christmas by waking you up early. I am sure I will be fine and plus I can use the elevator.” It seemed like her words did not shake him and she decided to allow him to help her out. “Okay then if you want to help I will not stop you. How about this, we can meet up on fourth floor by the lobby first thing tomorrow morning.” When he accepted she smiled at him and turned her head to yawn, “Then it is a friendly date. Well I would not say a date but that was what my father use to say to me whenever we made plans. Now I am off to bed. Take care and see you tomorrow.” Thinking about the dates she use to go on with her father she would really not call them that. It was not a date because she did not want to be there. Ever event he had planned for her was always so early in the morning; the sun was not usually up. The last she checked for it to be a date the other person had to be happy to be there. Usually at the start she was far from happy but later on it would change. It was just a saying after all so not much thought needed to be put into it. She made her way towards the door but before she left she gave Noe a quick hug and then continued walking. Her body really was ready to get under the covers.

She made her way up the stairs when she got into the room she noticed that Sooh was there. She gave a quick nod of her head and grabbed her night clothes and went into the bathroom. Before she fell asleep she always freshened up. Even though she was dead tired she was not going to break her habit. She washed up rather quickly and slid into her night clothes. When she came out Juliet was lying down and she made sure to keep quiet. She hung her dress up and tossed the dirty clothes in their hamper. She took one final look around the room and slid under her covers. She sat her head up and looked over in Juliet’s direction, “Good night.” When her head hit the pillow she was out cold. It did not take her long for her dreams to kick in and she was grateful that she could fall asleep fast. Tomorrow was going to be a busy day for her and she needed all the rest she could get.

My Mood: Happy/ Exhausted___My Location: My Room___Speaking to; Pentiss ___Wearing; Pajamas___

r a d i u m - b i r r

Out Of Cookies;

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

M a d XX a sXX a XX M a r c h XX H a r e

XXXX One pill makes you larger
    XXXXXX And one pill makes you small
    XXXXXXXX And the ones that mother gives you
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Don't do anything at all

User Image

══════════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━══════════

Nied's face seemed to light up when hearing that Hatter was going to come out sometime soon. He loved Alek as if the male was related to him by blood, and would never wish him gone, however he did enjoy Hatters company as well. It use to bug him when he was younger when he found out that he could not have Hatter and Alek out at the same time. It confused him because he saw them as two different people and not one in the same. To him Hatter was a gentlemen who could defeat anyone, even the queen if need be. He was cruel to some however Nied himself found him to be a valuable friend who watched out for him and drank tea with him. Alek was near the same as he protected him with all his strength however Alek disliked tea and he tended to not enjoy talking things out. Alek was also the owner of the body, and so he could sometimes choice whenever Hatter could come out and play, which wasn't often his choice. ' Alek doesn't wasn't Hatter to make out with Shenzi..' He thought while glancing back over towards the door from where the female had left a few minuets ago.

When feeling the kiss on his cheek the youth couldn't help but to bring his left hand up and whip his cheek in a more childish manner. He really was use to the brotherly kisses, not minding them at all, but still he didn't want any spit on his face. His newest piercing was still healing and thus he didn't want anything to get in to it. " So Alek is justice, " He said, mostly repeating himself so he could remember this information. He wanted to learn everything about his brother and repeating it seemed to be the easiest way in how to. " But when she comes out then even your justice isn't going to win with ease, " Nied muttered as he glanced down at the ground. He had been counting the days for a reason, and not just because he was insane. If anyone noticed then they would have known that tomorrow was the day when the 'Queen of hearts' was coming back out. Someone who even Nied wished that Alek and Hatter would fear. Alas they didn't but Hatter and Alek where smarter and braver then the queen and then himself. So maybe it didn't matter...

" Just don't get your head taken off, " He explained with more of a sorrow look appearing on his face. If there was one thing that Nied was known for then it was his fear of Alek getting hurt, in any kind of way. He would not stand for it and would do anything to see such a thing undone. Even if it meant standing up to her Majesty. " Maje-hm? " The youth suddenly felt arms wrap around his torso from behind. He couldn't help but to blink for a few seconds as he processes the voice that was coming from him. Normally a shiver of fear would have run down his spin but Heechul's voice was much calmer and full of joy this time. This seemed to make him relax more, and oddly enough his cheerful smile appeared back on his face. " I'm not a bunny, Ich bin ein hase, Heechul, " He said in a more dazed voice came from him. Was the grinning man seeing stranger things then he was? Maybe they gave him new pills that saw the opposite of what things really where. Who knows.

As he listened to Heecul's explanation for why he was being called a bunny the youth couldn't help but to tilt his head forward. Even as his cheeks where being pinched he couldn't help but to still be confused. " Hase is cute, I have freckles and have been told I am cute, ja?... Unless they lie... " The youth seemed to glance around the room quickly as if it was a conspiracy of some sorts. However before paranoia could set in he felt Heechul's arms wrap around him again, this time pull him in to his chest. Nied was a few inches taller then Hecchul and so the youth ende dup placing his head on top of the others. Rest it on top as he stared past the two from their arguing. The moment it seemed that Alek was not too happy over Heechul being around them, however he was sure that Hatter would not have minded it. Usually that's when the grinning man was in a happier mood but tonight seemed to be different. He was truly having a good night and due to this Nied wanted to make sure that he would stay happy. After all it was rare and plus making Heechul smile would keep Alek's mind off of anything suspicious.

" Was?!" He suddenly squeaked as he was pulled once more, but this time in to Alek's arms and in to a hug. When hearing his comment on how he was going to be protected the youth couldn't help but to stare in awe. Alek truly was a hero at times, even without Hatters help. " But Heechul hugs,.. " He said before Alek gave up and tossed his arms in to the air, showing that he was giving up. Before he did though the older male had given a warning to the grinning Asian, saying that if there was a scratch on him then he would rip his limbs off. In that second Nied couldn't help but to pale a bit. He wasn't sure if he was more scared of Alek knowing some things or if he was more scared for Heechul's sake. He may have been a bit sadistic at times but Heechul was still his friend, heck one might say his first crush or love depending on the view, and so him being injured by another person who he loved out not good.

Suddenly the youth had received another hug from his brother, however this time he whispered to him to be careful. ' From what?' He thought before he put two and two together. Alek was leaving him with Heechul and the other guest at this event. This meant he was going to be alone again. For a split second there was fear in the boys eyes however he made it disappear within the second that had let go. " Gute Nacht mein Bruder,.." He said as his hair was ruffled. He then watched as Alek had walked towards the main doors, keeping his eyes glued to his back until he left the room. The youth then paused as he turned back towards Heechul, only to lean over towards him and place head head back on top of the others. " I'm still taller," He said with a goofy grin on his face. "But your smile grew wider,.. What kinds of mischief have you gotten to within those minuets?" He asked while he stopped leaning on the youths head, now looking at Heechul straight on with curiosity on his own face.

" You didn't get red paint on tonight, nor eat the mushrooms, nor talk backwards,.." He said before glancing around the room. What had Heechul done that was new? His eyes suddenly landed on the blue flame near the punch bowl, causing him to pause for a few seconds. was it possible that he had made a deal with the dealer maker? Maybe he made such a deal that Heechul had to smile. After all he had seen many smiles come from people after they talked to that man. The man's hair did seem to be more blue then normal so maybe he got power from the deals and if so then Heechul's deals would make sense. After all Heechul was a power in this place, if even people did not realize this. " Did you make a deal with the Unscene? He asked in a whisper, leaning a bit closer to the other male's ear. He didn't want the demons to hear. They were always listening to things when it came with the deal maker. " Or was it the lion that likes to bite?" He asked, meaning scar. So many people, so little time for Cheshire's fun that he couldn't even pin point which one anymore.

As he waited the youth suddenly let his head drop a bit, not resting on the others shoulders. " Or should I not ask, So many questions and riddles that we need tea for it. " He explained while turning his head a bit, now staring at the punch bowl. It was certainly not filled with tea but it seemed to be making people act like they were on his pills. " They are on their way to our world with a few more sips.." He said, mostly muttering to himself over his observation of people.

[Translation: Ich bin ein hase = I am a hare // was = What? // Gute Nacht mein Bruder = Good night my brother ]

══════════▬▬▬▬┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅▬▬▬▬══════════

Location: The Dance Alek XXXXXXX Wearing: Why are these pockets sewn up?!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

bloodied x x c a n d y

Koiyama Isis

r a d i u m - b i r r

Benevolent Wolf

User Image

The tears of a clown
    the death of your prince
    always makes little old me smile

Life is full of twisted people and I am their queen
    No one can touch me
    For I am the magnificent Maleficent

User Image

Noella was glad to hear that Bliar accepted her advice. Heechul had a special place in her heart but still he needed to be pushed. If her words were not going to get him in gear then she would of course go about it another way. There was always more than one way to get a person to do what you wanted them to do. She liked to see Heechul off having fun especially with his own little group of friends. It meant that he was going to stay out of trouble and that was what she needed. He was to stay as far away from trouble as possible until after she was done with him. Then after tomorrow he was free to do whatever he wanted. He would no longer really be her problem more so he would fall right back into the others woman’s lap. She had to stop herself from smiling just the idea of what tomorrow had in store for her made her want to jump right to that day. At the idea of Heechul being de-clawed she could not help but to chuckle a bit. “That would be a funny day.” On the outside she seemed rather amused but on the inside it was another story. One thing she did not like was people messing with those she cared for. Heechul sent a nice amount of people her way and there was just no way she would ever take his claws away from him. Whoever decided that they would give it a try would be a dead man. No one messed with her good times at got away with it.

The weakness comment was a bit true. Most people did have weakness and she could look around and name some of them. A shame how the big and bad crumpled at the idea of someone touching something they cared about. This was why she was grateful she had no family members in this place and really did not have any real close friends. Granted she called some people friends and out of those few she had picked out the ones she saw as special. People would instantly say that her friends and her group of special people were her weakness. Boy would they be wrong. Yes she did get mad when people put their hands on them but they knew how to take care of themselves. She looked out for them for her own gain but that did not make them her weakness. If something was to ever happen to one of them then she was sure she would find another to take their place. In the end her relationships were nothing more than things that would help give her more power. People came and went a lot in life and that was okay with her just as long as she got what she needed from them. She would never say that she never had a weakness because that would be a lie. When she was younger she did have one and it was her pet crow. How loyal he was to her and she loved him dearly. He never once let her down and was far more useful than any human could be to her. The day her little baby died her weakness came out and her family took advantage of that. Seeing that she did not have pet crow anymore her weakness in a way was gone.

“The devil is a man after all. We all know that men have their weaknesses, just got to know how to grab it and not let go.” She did agree with Blair on the part of finding a person’s weakness. It was what made them crumble and it was how you got a leg up in things. That also reminded her why she did not want any men in her group. All men had the same weakness. Kick them in their privates or get a good grip on them and they either cry like a baby or quickly do whatever you ask. That was another thing that just proved to her that men did not belong on top. She sat back in silence and watched the party. It was a rather nice little event and it was a bit shocking to see that nothing really big was happening. No one was fighting or trying to kill each other. Things were for the most part calm and a bit peaceful. That was not how she liked things at all. It was nice to know that no one was going to be visiting her office tonight but still chaos was good in her eyes. She had left the party a while ago to cause a little chaos of her own. Stirring up trouble in what should be paradise is what she did best. Love was pointless and if she saw a person start falling why she had to add her own little thing to it. Perfect relationship did not exist and never would as long as she was around.

That was enough with love she had other people’s lives to ruin. She was not ruining Jasmine’s life more so modeling it to her liking. She was the reason the girl found out about her family with the help of a wonderful male. She knew Jasmine had not taken that too well, her silence and attitude proved that to her. Revealing the truth about her family was just the start. It was time for her to work on getting rid of that man Gen. He was to good and he was almost like her good conscious, telling her to be nice and not to harm others. That man was going to drive that girl to be nice. That was something she could not have. As Blair started to talk a bit of her felt ticked off that she was questioning her. If she said it was so then believe it and don’t question it. She was not going to show her anger she would play nice. “One day I had a talk with her and I found out something. Gen has a bit of control over her. In fact when she was on the outside she was required to make sacrifices to keep him around. To me a nice person does not require that. No telling what plans that guy has he may just be playing nice now because he has something big in store.” She nodded her head when Blair apologized. “That is okay. The fact that you care about her is good just cannot get to close. Never know when she will turn.”

Tomorrow there was going to be a lot of new people coming in. Some patients were going to be coming out of confinement and others would be new to this place. There was no telling how Jasmine would act around them especially with the way she acted towards Tate. Hopefully she would play it nice but if she did then that would be cool as well. “Good to know that you will have her back.” She had done her job and now it was time to focus on other things. It was nice to know that Bliar had gotten her something. The real surprise though was that fact that Noella bought her something. Granted she usually did but still she was the type of person that did not give others gift. She took her gift from them and walked on. She did not even feel bad that she did not get them anything. She made small chat and when Blair mentioned last year she had to agree this year was much better. Pictures were okay to take once in a while but they were boring after a while. When she grew tired of taking pictures and being around people she found a male and had some fun with him. A party is never really fun unless you have had some sex. That was what she did last year and this year. “I am sure you would have found someone by at least New Years. Nothing like kicking off the New Years on a good note.”

She watched as Bliar stood up and did not even bother to look at her arm. Usually she would have offered to help her out but she was not in the mood to do that. The woman was old enough to take care of herself and she was sure she knew what to do. “I will see you tomorrow then and sure I don’t mind sharing what I did.” She had no problem kissing and telling some people. Plus Blair already knew her and whenever she took her leave from a party a male was somewhere around. Once Bliar was gone her attention went around the room to find someone else to mess with. Just on time there was Jasmine. She was making her way towards the punch bowl but she decided to stop her right there. She pulled her down into a chair and gave her a quick smile. “Looks like you are all alone again. You cannot keep a man around you.” She leaned forward a bit, “A shame Tate was drugged up and you still could not keep him. Hopefully you played nice like I told you to.” She chuckled at the girls comment and leaned back in her chair. “I got nothing better to do so I guess you are going to be keeping me company until I get sick of you.” She turned her head away from Jasmine and started to look off into the party. The girl had no idea but she had already kicked most of her plans for her in motion.

My Mood:Content___My Location:Party___Speaking to; Blair and Jasmine___Wearing;Party___

RyoRin

Out Of Cookies;
              User Image

__

w i l l__r e m i n d ,__w i l l__r e m i n d ,__w i l l__r e m i n d__m e
              _____a__f r i e n d__n o__l o n g e r__l i v e ,__i__h a d__f o r g o t t e n !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Letha wasn’t as stupid as everyone thought. She paid attention to things it just so happened her attention was pulled away by something shiny. All the same, she did notice that Keira seemed to be staring at a guy with a mohawk. In this crowd, that described a lot of people, but there was one in particular that caught her friend’s interest. Letha smiled as she looked between the two. She knew what she had to do. She was unintentionally rude when she squealed excitedly. “I love this song! I want to dance!” She hadn’t realized she had ignored the offers to sit down. Her mind was on her one goal, to get Keira with that strange man, and then maybe find someone to dance with herself. Just as she had hoped, Keira said she loved dancing, so Letha went on. “Let’s dance Keira ~” She exclaimed excitedly. She hadn’t really known what she would have done had Keira said she didn’t want to dance. She probably would have left it alone. Letha wasn’t one to meddle in another’s life, though she did like to help people, if her assistance wasn’t wanted she understood. Still, Letha felt a bit like a fairy godmother at times. Bringing people together and making things happen…even if it was accidental at times.

This time was no accident. She had drug Keira over to the gaggle of people surrounding the skunk boy and introduce them. Her efforts were not met with pleasantries. Instead she was called easy. Letha’s brow furrowed as she listened to Keira and the blonde girl exchange words. Letha had sort of tuned out. She didn’t much care for the negative vibe that was being tossed out by the blonde. Letha was only here to tell the skunk that had should dance with Keira. So she addressed him. “I like your hair. Since I can’t dance well, and Keira’s the best dancer I know, I was hoping you’d dance with her. You look like someone that knows how to dance.” She waited and watched as the skunk boy left his things and reached out for Keira. “Yay ~ Thanks a bunch. Bye ~” She called, abandoning not only Keira, but the group that was there. She hadn’t said much else and just sort of walked off.

She was just humming to herself as she walked away but she hadn’t prepared for what was ahead. What was ahead? Nothing. Letha had nobody to spend her time with. Everyone from her table had sort of wandered off. Letha didn’t know what all to do. She definitely didn’t want to go to bed yet. She had gotten all dressed up after all. Letha really wouldn’t have minded dancing with someone she just didn’t know who. Instead Letha wandered over by the punchbowl. She poured herself a cup and took a few sips. The punch tasted strange but Letha couldn’t put her finger on it. She didn’t think about it much. After all, Letha wasn’t a punch connoisseur so maybe she was the only to think it was off. While she sipped on her punch Letha moved away from the table. She would have to find someone or she’d be bored to tears. She bobbed her head along to the beat as she made her way closer and closer to the doors. She hadn’t thought about looking outside the party for any of her friends. Now seemed like a good time to try though.

As wandered outside the party and through the halls on the first floor she came to a freezing Alana. “Hey Alana! Were you outside? It’s cold out there, but this punch is pretty good. We should get you warmed up!” Letha was all over the place, which wasn’t unusual, as she greeted her friend. Letha held her hand out to Alana. “Dancing will warm you up! The party is just getting started!” She waited for Alana to take her hand before trying to drag her off to the party. If Alana didn’t want to come with her, that was fine, but if she did then it was all the better! Letha would go back to the dance either way. It was far too early to head to bed even if all of her friends had disappeared. Letha could have fun on her own…though she didn’t like the lonely feeling that came with it.

Mr Gnome--xx

Tiggerluvme

User Image

High-functioning Genius

9,625 Points
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    • Risky Lifestyle 100
    • Survivor 150
                  User Image

User Image

█⋮ PLEASE WON'T YOU { ♛ } .PUSH ME FOR THE LAST TIME !!
                          L E T S XX S C R E A M XX U N T I L XX T H E R E ' S XX N O T H I N G XX L E F T XX W E ' R E XX D O N E XX W E ' R E D O N E xx x x
                              you want a martyr i'll be one xxx you want a martyr i'll be one xxx you want a martyr i'll be one
                              you want a martyr i'll be one xxx you want a martyr i'll be one xxx you want a martyr i'll be one

◞Y O U, T O L D; ME THINK ABOUT I T
                            x WELL I DID XX NOW I DON'T WANNA FEEL A THING ANYMORE x
                            x I'M TIRED OF BEGGING FOR THE THINGS THAT I WANT XX I'M OVER SLEEPING LIKE A DOG ON THE FLOOR x

x x x ◞ THE THOUGHT OF YOU'S NO ******** FUN !!

xx DOMINIQUE FABRE X DJALI X THE X GOAT
                                                      _______________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                      pewpewpewpewpew FO R G I V E xx M E xx M A R Y

xxx Dominique's lips pressed into a hard line as he stared down Mark with a deadly look in his eyes. If Reina wasn't standing there he would have hit the man right then and there, but of course he couldn't and that would be wrong on his part. As the other male snapped it him he merely scowled back at him quite unfazed by his tone. He flinched slightly when Reina moved a hand to touch his shoulder, his gaze instantly turning to her as she spoke to him. He gazed into her eyes for a moment before looking back to Mark signing that he didn't like him being around her. He was about to say more before a familiar voice cut in catching his attention, turning his head to look at the newcomer he glared for a moment before his hardened features melted away into something else. His face was now riddled with embarrassment and maybe a small flicker of disappointment as he locked eyes with Mika. He almost felt insulted when the brunette hinted that he was being a third wheel. Rolling his eyes he bit his lip and looked to Reina. His deep eyes practically begging her to let him stay with her as Mika continued, her last words suddenly making him blanche as he stared wide eyed at Mika then. As he recovered he spotted another figure moving toward them, this being moved in more like a predator sending a shiver up the boy's spine. For a moment he merely stared at Tau blankly before his words settled within his mind. He didn't trust the man one bit and his words were drenched in deceit. Looking between the small crowd he suddenly felt Mika take hold of his hand, his gaze drifting down as he glared at her while she forcefully dragged him away. A huff sounded from his throat as she pulled him over to another brunette. He regarded the girl for a moment before his gaze quickly flashing back to Tau, Mark and Reina. His face almost seemed pained as he watched them for a moment then looked back to Mika when she verbally called him a third wheel. A deep frown crossed his face as he looked to her, signing quickly that what she had said was rude but she didn't seem to notice. Sighing he looked to the other brunette, Eva, and nodded at her in greeting with a slight smile although it was clearly forced as she spoke to him. Looking over their outfits he nudged Mika lightly and pointed to her dress before he paused. He couldn't recall if she knew sign language or not. Pointing again to her dress he pointed to his mouth and mouthed 'read my lips... I like... your... dress.' with a tiny smile. Watching Mika finish her drink his face turned puzzled, should she be drinking that? Shrugging it off he reluctantly followed the two to the dance floor. His head looking over every once and a while to take sure Reina was okay. He bit his lip lightly, then harder as he watched Tau push Reina behind him almost protectively. Feeling the iron tang of blood splash over his tongue he frowned, but choose to ignore it, as he looked away back to Eve and Mika. Awkwardly he began to shuffle around in a half-hearted dance as the other two girls moved around him. This party was a disaster. No, it wasn't that he was bored. In fact, he had a lot of things to do and think about like trying to protect Reina. The thought of Vick hurting her hung over his neck like a blade, ready to slide down and end his life in the blink of an eye. Why did he have to be so damn protective? Why did it have to be someone who was important to him? Sighing heavily he pressed a hand to his temple as he stood there, he was starting to give himself a headache.

xxx Looking over every now and then he eyed Tau and Reina together, something panged in his heart after he watched them kiss. What was she doing? Tearing his gaze away with a sigh he decided to just forget about it. They would talk later. Letting the music overtake him he began to move to the beat in careful steps. His body suddenly gliding across the floor as he moved with Eva and Mika. Taking Mika's hand he spun her around carefully and dipped her with a grin before pulling her up and releasing her hand as he danced next to her. His gaze turned to Eve then seeming perplexed for a moment by her movements before he started to copy her, his face breaking into silent laughter as he playfully mocked her dancing. 'Not bad' He signed as he danced next to her to the beat, swinging his body to the music. Watching was Reina approached a large grin flittered across his face as he neared them with every step until she pulled Reina into a hug. He merely let the doctor lead him away from the two, his expression curious as he waited patiently for her to speak. His lashes batted when he heard her words but merely shook it off as he stuffed his fists into his pockets and looked down. Hesitantly he let her guide him into a hug, his body leaning into her embrace as he wrapped an arm around her protectively. At least she was safe. Relaxing after she kissed his head he went back to dancing before her question reached him, stopping he blinked considering her question. Was he okay? Biting his lip he suddenly let it go with a wince and shrugged with a slight frown. He merely nodded at her other words pausing for a moment to sign a simple 'okay' yet his face said otherwise as he adverted his gaze for her. He didn't want to get into it here; he would confront her later on the subject. Looking back up at her, he quickly signed that they needed to talk later. Later meaning tomorrow. When Reina mentioned Elara his face turned perplexed, looking around he noted that he hadn’t seen her all night. 'No. I came here by myself. I haven't seen Elara since this morning. I thought she was with you.' He replied back with a frown, as he looked around again then pointed. 'There. She's over there... with... er... Eva and Rai.' He informed her, looking on for a moment as they finally began to dance. 'Looks like they're having fun. Are you... having fun?' He added with a smile, gently he took Reina's hands and began to dance with her. He started slow then picked up the pace, his lips easing into a slow, relaxed smile as calm overtook him as he danced with Reina and Mika.

xxx A wave of uncertain colors dancing across his vision as he moved, stumbling slightly at the strange rush before his eyes. Calmly, he blinked the colors from his vision and took in a breath. Instantly, the colors dimmed until all that remained were the normal every-day colors of his surroundings. Maybe he was hungry? Dominique, lost in his own world, numbly followed Reina as they danced; his feet stepped lightly upon a sturdy, wooden floor. Dancing that was the magic of it, he supposed, feeling light headed was normal. His gaze flickered to her eyes not a moment before they stuck to the ground like glue, his mixed eyes half-lidded and airy as he moved trying to shake the sudden jelly like feel in his legs and the surge of unease. There had to be an exit, right? A blink, silence, dumbfounded gaze, and then another blink. Finally, he flashed a dopey smile and looked back up at Reina. 'You look nice' He mouthed slowly due to fact that they were holding hands. Feeling at ease, Dominique closed his eyes, allowing himself to silently sink into the calming atmosphere. His moment of Zen was quickly shattered, though, when he felt the sting of his bleeding lip and saw the face of the man that haunted him. His eyes snapped open, head wildly looking around for a moment seemingly scared before his shoulders sagged. He let go of Reina and shook his head, seeming pained for a moment as he signed an apology to both Reina and Mika. Pausing he looked for a break in the crowd and pointed to the punch bowl and table of food. Turning to Mika he apologized quickly and gently took Reina's hand as he practically dragged her to the table of food and stacked two cookies on a napkin before he thrusted the sweets at her. Moving clumsily he grabbed a glass of punch, practically slipping the overfilled cup all over himself as he gulped it down like air. Taking glass after glass he drank until he was practically gasping, crumpling the cup in his hand he signed with shaking hands. 'I... I'm sorry... again...' He signed, his hands trembling so much he lost his grip on the cup and watched it fall to the floor. Balling his fists up he shoved them into his pockets to keep himself from running his hands down his face. Out of all nights why did he have to see the face of his kidnapper? The lanky figure sighed in length within his mind. His eyes closed for a brief moment trying to rid himself of the memories as he dropped his head for a moment. Nothingness. All he felt was nothing. The gritty, musky feeling of darkness lingered close to his skin. But even as the darkness brushed close to him, all he could feel was cold numbness. His head felt light and blurry with confusion. It almost made him fear. Fear what was hiding past all the nothingness he dwelled in. The unknown mystery of it gave off an unfriendly sound of hollowness. But his mind was too groggy to even think about emotion. Much less fear. Because it wasn't even fear he was feeling. It was the absence of it. Absence of emotion. What was emotion anymore? A natural instinct of a person's fragile state of mind? A sensation that took over what you did...what you were? What you are? It seemed silly, really. Trying to conjure up the sentiment made him feel even weaker towards his surroundings. Breathing...it seemed like it didn't matter anymore. The empty feeling that swelled up where his heart gave him a reassurance that breathing would just fill her lungs with the existence of darkness. Dark. It was so dark. He couldn't do anything except accept the existence of being consumed by it. Consumed by the nothingness. To be that nothingness. A hopeless feeling took over. He couldn't...breathe? Move? It seemed impossible since everything felt so numb. His lips subtly quivered and shook, but no sound came out. His fingers twitched in the thick darkness he was in. No resting. He didn't want to. He couldn't. He yearned for emotion to break him away from the emptiness. To free from the viscosity of the eerie darkness that surrounded him despite the cheer around him. He contested. If all he could feel was numbness...how come he felt so much pain? His great longing to be something other than what he was at the moment burned through his chest. The psyche within him wanted...no...need. It needed to wake up as he twisted his hands within each other. To break free with this erupting passion that shook him uncontrollably. His being struggled to function as he forced himself to slowly break the concentration of the nothingness. A saving breath filled his lungs with life as he felt something bite into his palm. As he inhaled, the darkness' viscosity suddenly faded away as his fluttering eyes finally open and peered down at his palm, which was now bleeding from his nails breaking the skin. Biting his injured lip he grimaced and stuffed his hands into his pockets. 'I'm fine... I'm fine...' He mouthed with an uneasy smile, but in truth he just wanted to run. 'You can go hang out with someone else if you want...' He mouthed back with a semi-shrug knowing he probably had just ruined her night. Without hesitation he sidestepped Reina and started to move toward the door, his steps somewhat clumsy from the colored lights swirling in his vision as panic settled in.

BAMBAMBAM " SIGNING " xx ' THINKING ' xx OUTFIT xx LYRICS
                  x x x ◞IMAGINE LIVING LIKE A KING SOMEDAY !!
                      BLOW THE SMOKE xx IN DIAMOND SHAPE XX BLOW THE SMOKE xx IN DIAMOND SHAPE XX BLOW THE SMOKE xx IN DIAMOND SHAPE XX BLOW THE SMOKE
                          i know you well but this ain't a game◞★
                            SO XX SICK XX OF XX PLAYING , XX I XX DON'T XX WANT XX THIS XX ANYMORE XX

graphics (c) doeeyeddarling xx xx lyrics : king for a day - pierce the veil ft kellin quinn xx coding (c) creamiietarts

L O C A T I O N ; party - hallway. x x W I T H ; reina, eva and mika. x x M O O D ; nervous. x x T H O U G H T S ; ... x x O O C ; sorry again guys. derp post. .n.

User Image

Koiyama Isis
    User Image

__

_i ' v e__b e e n__c u t ,__i ' v e__b e e n__o p e n e d__u p ,
          _____i ' v e__b e e n __s h a t t e r e d__b y__t h e __o n e s__i__t h o u g h t__i__l o v e d !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

How had he become the bad guy? All Scar wanted to do was save Reina from being abducted by some psychotic guard and he was treated like he was in the wrong. This was why Scar was never truly kind. It either went unnoticed or was reprimanded. Some people just couldn’t accept Scar’s kindness. Sure, it was a rare sight, but that didn’t mean it should be taken so lightly. Scar had witnessed two women in his family, his mother and his step-mother, being abused daily. Scar may be rough with females when they were getting intimate but never when it wasn’t wanted. He never hit a woman and contrary to popular belief he’s never killed someone. Though he would make an exception for the guard dog. He could justify putting the dog down since it seemed to be feral. Of course, Reina didn’t seem to want that. She seemed to be sticking up for Mark. Was there nothing he could do to please this woman? Not that he really cared. He figured his mere presence was enough to please everyone in the room. As it should be. However, it was a little off putting to see that his kindness wasn’t met with fanfare and flowers. It was like he had to move mountains to get any appreciation around this place.

Even the Cheshire had suck up for the mutt. “Uncalled for! You’ve got to be kidding me! His Neanderthal, you woman, me man, act is uncalled for.” Scar’s voice held an arrogant anger to it. He was so over this. All kindness ever got him was scars, both physical and emotional, and he didn’t need anymore of those. He didn’t say anything more when Reina asked him to stop. He would listen to her. He would stop…and when her body was found mangled and sticking part way out of the ground she wouldn’t be able to realize what telling him to stop meant. Scar may have been exaggerating but he had seen it before. A woman with a man that beat her to her grave in the most literal sense. He wouldn’t admit it out loud but he would hate to see Reina, or any woman, end in up in a similar position.

He hadn’t picked up on Heechul’s hint towards the different sides of the dog. He didn’t want to know about the dog. He was just some mutt that would be replaced eventually when it grew old and senile. He had picked up on the fact that Reina didn’t catch his joke. “It was a jo…never mind.” He listened to her talk. Did she not see the danger? Was she really that daft? To think Scar had thought so highly of her…he would have to revise his opinions on Reina after this. “Exactly! Reina, if people say I’m bad news and I’m saying someone is bad news…don’t you think they must be some really bad news? I know you can put two and two together. You’re a very bright woman but you’re acting surprisingly dull.” He was feeling a little disappointed. After all the repartee between the two he wouldn’t have thought Reina would stick up for an obviously abusive male. When he received a kiss from Reina he shook his head. Normally he would have enjoyed it but this woman was so infuriating. She couldn’t even accept his assistance gracefully and now she was kissing him.

This was why he liked Tai. Tai was easy to understand and play. Reina was a confusing woman. “Yeah, yeah. I’m going to go try and cool off.” And with that they went separate ways. Scar made his way over to an empty table and sat down. He sat back and just tried to relax. Watching those around him helped him clam down. He noticed his younger brother had come back in with his roommate and they were far more intimate than he remembered. Scar smirked. Seems like his brotherly advice wasn’t as stupid as Ndale had claimed. Then there was Vitani talking animatedly with her blue-haired friend and his date. Someone had pissed her off, that much Scar could tell from where he sat, and he felt sorry for the fool. Whoever had made Vitani upset wasn’t going to have a good night…or life for that matter. Scar wouldn’t interfere since Vitani seemed to want to talk to Ndale but he would keep an eye out. If he found out who it was then he’d just exact revenge later. It was simple.

Just like his next trick. He was going to get a kiss from Lir’s daughter. What was her name again? Poppy! That was it. Scar had decided he would get a kiss from her. She was so cute and well guarded by Lir that he just had to take a kiss from her. After all, Scar loved a challenge. He waited and waited and suddenly he saw his opportunity. She was taking the kids to bed. Scar made his way to the door Poppy was headed for trying to be as nonchalant as possible and it worked perfectly. They ended up in the same place. He turned to look at Poppy and chuckled, playing the part of the coy school boy, he pointed up. “Oh no. Looks like you caught me under the mistletoe.” He grinned sheepishly at her. There was no way she could turn down his bashful act. It was how so many had fallen prey to the man.

Koiyama Isis

Deipnosophist

User Image

Tipsy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Despite the one word Olive had spoken earlier, the ‘perfect’ had been enough to let him know that he, once again, took more time than normal getting ready. Oh well, it wasn’t like he care, she knew perfectly well that it took him this long to get ready, the walking though yeah that had been something he did intentionally. So when they had come to a stop outside of Darrens door, he did his best to keep the pain off his face as Olive sunk her heel into his foot. With a snarl plastered on his face, his eyes were locked onto Olives face in an intense glare. What a little brat this one was. He could have been upset about the fact that she just hurt his foot, or that she was all up in his personal bubble however, that wasn’t the first thought to enter his mind. No, his first thought was his material objects getting ruined by his gal pals harsh actions. When she released his tie, Cal straightened his posture before fixing his tie the best he could, that Cal frown still on his face. ’ You better hope you didn’t scuff my shoe, little girl.” The threat was real; it was something the devil boy didn’t joke about. The well being of his shoes were far more important than some peoples lives.

With the door now forcibly opened by Olive, he waited for the witch to enter first before following cautiously after her, taking in the surroundings of Darrens shared room. With no signs of his annoying roommates he pulled his hands away from his tie finally, giving it a final smooth before looking the skeleton boy over. He looked dapper, formal and Cal loved it. It was when he saw Olive and Darren dressed up like this he couldn’t help but think he was the more normal one out of the trio. “You look very proper, Darren” His words came out smooth, hoping that it would come out as a compliment as it was intended. As he spoke, he gave a small bow to the younger boy before averting his attention back to the night before them. With Darrens comment about the idiots downstairs already, Cal couldn’t help but let that low chuckle come from his throat before nodding in agreement. “I couldn’t have put it better myself. They’re all going to be driven by their hormones tonight, making it an opportune time to strike. I can only assume the punch has already been spiked by some idiot who thinks he’s clever and unique.” He hummed looking over his nail beds. ”You know, basic things. We could always start a fire or two to keep people on his toes.” Of course that was Cals ideal plan. Fire always was his number one plan. Though, he knew it would probably be shot down in a heartbeat. He was a pro at starting fires, not so much at containing them.

Giving Olive and Darren a once over, he flicked his head to the side in a way to motion to follow him. Once that was done he headed out of the room, not bothering to slow his pace down to wait for the other two. Again, they would have to keep up with his long strides unless someone else decided to lead the way. With two floors to go, cal stuck his hands into his pockets only to swiftly retrieve a cigarette and his lighter. Without so much of a second thought the stick was in his mouth, and he was lighting the end. If he still had two floors till people would see them, might as well get his nicotine fix in. With one hand, he shoved his lighter back into his pocket while with the other he took the cigarette away from his mouth. “If we could start a few fights, that would be ideal.” He spoke through the smoke coming out of his mouth, glancing behind him to make sure Olive and Darren were still near him and he wasn’t talking to himself. He wasn’t that crazy. Yet. “Break a few bones here and there.” The thought caused a smile to twitch on his face before he quickly composed that neutral expression once more. If he could personally break a few select peoples legs tonight, oh that would be fun. Inhaling a few more puffs of the cigarette as they approached the hall where the dance was being held he flicked the bud in front of him only to step on it as he passed. From the looks of things through the door, mostly everyone was in there. “Perfect, more of an audience for our games.” His voice was quiet as he took in the surroundings once more. Then, when he saw what was hanging above the doorways, he let out a groan. “Who the ******** uses mistletoe still?” That wasn’t all he locked onto though, a certain lion and a ginger caught his eyes too. Oh he had an idea, and it was going to be good.

“Come now, you two go in first. Don’t want you getting hit by the repercussions of my actions.” He spoke quickly, first placing his hand on Olives lower back and pushing her towards the doorframe where Scar and Poppy stood, with Bonnie in Poppy’s arms, the to Darrens lower back, shoving his through as quick as he could. Then, it was his turn, however, he took his time. Pulling his lighter out of his pocket, he tucked it in the palm of his hand, only to approach the two adults and the child and wiggle his way between the lion and water lady with his hand with the light, resting on the doorframe above them, near the mistletoe. ” Careful there Poppy, you never know whose lurking around these things. Normally greasy, ugly people, y’know? The ones that like to pray on innocent people~” He hammered before leaning over planting a kiss on Poppys forehead, before turning around with a fake look of surprise on his face. “Oh Hey there Scar, I didn’t see you there. You sure do blend well with the shadows, don’t you.” As he spoke, he pushed Poppy away from the door frame as best as possible with his free hand, inching closer to Scar just to push the males buttons. He gave him a once over, a quizzical look on his face before locking eyes with the intimidating man. “Speaking of greasy, girls may not be attracted to it but you know what is-“ He paused for a moment, his thumb instinctively flicking his lighter, the little flame appearing and the plant above them lighting on fire. “Fire loves grease.” With that, he flicked the tape holding the now burning flame off the frame and let it drop, only to swiftly spin out of the way and into the crowd of people towards Darren and Olive.

Pure joy was written all over his face as he grabbed onto his skeleton and witch, doing to his best to withhold a fit of giggles his grip tightening on them. “Well there’s a game for tonight, avoid the lions. Now what?”

ooc / / MURRRR

_________________________________________________________________________xxx
    xx o u t f i txx || xx s o n g xx

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces