Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Snowflake

User Image

I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.
xxxBut you don't know what I've been through.
xxxAnd all because I was afraid.

█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐█ ▌ ▐

outfit: soundtrack:

User Image

“Here my child eat this.” the little girl looked into the eyes of her step mother. “no thank you mother.” there was a long pause before the woman shouted “I said EAT THIS!” afraid, the girl softly answered “y-yes mother” and took a bite out of the red glossy apple. It was seconds before the girl chewed and chewed and suddenly started choking. the little girl grasped for air as her throat felt as if someone had plugged it up. She reached her arm out as the girl saw her step mother creep a smile. “m-mother!” the little girl grasping her last breath.

Her eyes shot open as Catherine was panting heavily. She constantly has these dreams and flashbacks of her past. It was part of her posttraumatic stress disorder or PTSD for short; which also lead to her depression. Catherine turned her head to the side to look out the small window. Cold. It was cold. She didnt particularly love or hate winter. In fact she didnt particularly love or hate anything really. Everything was numbing to her. She shared this cold room with her roommate who was, odd. Just like everyone else at this place. The man was the head guard at this asylum. Why was she roomed with him? No one knows.

Catherine got up and out of her bed and walked towards her closet. She grabbed some clothes and headed towards the bathroom. After softly closing and locking the door, she stripped off her night clothes and stepped into the shower. She turned the faucet to a warm temperature and stood there as the water hit her pale skin. Today was another day at Citricos. She has been here for quite some time. It all started when her father re-married an evil witch. At first the woman was kind and loving. However at that time Catherine didnt realize it was all an act. One day her father passed away suddenly and that was when everything in her world flipped upside down. Her step mother became abusive and neglected her. The woman would often lock her up in her room for at least three days with no food or water. The worst was when the step mother tried to kill her by making her eat a poisoned apple. How did she manage to survive? Catherine herself does not know either. Somehow she got into foster care where they put her into a family of seven brothers. They were all lunatics is all she could say. When she turned eighteen, she received her father’s will. It stated that all his fortunes were passed down to her. That’s when it struck her. Her step mother was after her father’s wealth the entire time. She was even almost positive that her father’s death wasnt an ‘accident’. That was when she started going nuts. Always locking herself in her room and constantly screaming to herself. This scared her foster family very much and decided that she needed medical help. So they thought it was a ‘good idea’ to send her away to this mental hospital. She found out that she had posttraumatic stress disorder which was the cause of her screaming due to her constant flashbacks of her step mother. This also led up to her depression. She is actually much better now... at least that was what she thought. She still has occasional flash backs and dreams.

Catherine turned off the faucet and got out of the shower to dry herself up. She put on a new pair of underwear and bra then slipped into her clothes for the day. She chose a pair of black skinnies, and a loose brown sweater. Since it was cold, she put on her brown knitted beanie. From her neck dangled a simple silver necklace with two sapphires dangling from it. The necklace was a gift from her father for her seventh birthday. She then got out her lipstick and began putting it on her lips. Her signature red lips, besides her blue eyes, were the only pigment of color on her skin that was as white as snow. Catherine looked down and noticed she forgot her shoes. She walked out of the bathroom and walked towards her closet again. There was a sudden knocking on her door which meant it was time to get up. “I’m up!” she shouted. Looking through her closet, she grabbed her black combat boots and slipped her feet inside.

She opened the door and walked out of her room that was on the fourth floor. She pressed the button for the elevator and it wasnt till a few seconds the doors whooshed open. Stepping inside, Catherine pressed the button for the ground floor. Once arrived, she heard voices from the corner. Wanting to avoid the loudness, she headed the opposite direction towards the kitchen. She wasnt particularly shy or anything, just more on the quite side. When arrived, the kitchen staff was handing out ice cream and hot chocolate. The ice cream seemed ridiculous but the hot chocolate was a thank you. Catherine grabbed a mug of the sweet drink and scooted out a stool to sit in front of the counter. She sat there taking small sips of the drink.

{occ: please let me know if I should change anything}

User Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

THERE ARE THINGS I REGRET, THAT YOU CAN'T FORGIVE, YOU CAN'T FORGET

xxx
      DEPRESSION↪SEX ADICT

User Image
                                          User Image

No motivation at all, there was no use moving and all her body seemed to be able to do at the moment was curl tighter and tighter into the form of a ball. Rizzo didn’t know how tightly she could wind herself up like. It didn’t stop her from trying to go farther and farther. Everything around her seemed to be moving slowly like there was a lag in time or that time was stopped completely for the young woman. Her sketch book was laying open and right next to her face on her bed, the page she was on had a half started drawing that she started on another day and never felt like finishing it. Now though as she felt the familiar sensation in her eyes as she could easily notice the warm salty tears that dared start to pour out of her eyes. Rizzo had no reason she should be crying right now, nothing had happened or was going to happen and she was completely alone in her room as of now. She wouldn’t be able to explain it to anyone if they asked the reason behind the tears that were silently flowing down her face and onto the open pages of her sketch book that lay beside her. Sniffing her and there to try and clear her nose up just so she could breath. Her body lay motionless except for the quick violent lurches she would do about even five second due to her crying. Her teeth were biting down into her lip to stop any sort of sound coming out. It was times like these a silence guy would usually do something for the girl. After a cry eventually she would start to feeling normal once again and other times it would just get worse. She would be forced to take her pills at noon.

Riz was great at remembering to take them on her own but every once in a blue moon she would forget and things would get hectic in her life, according to her. She hated herself when she forgot to take her pills and medication she was on. It was even worse on days like this when she was already starting off on a bad note. It was much easier when her day started off like it normally should. With her happy and normal, not depressed and crying like a fool for no reason at all. Pushing herself out of the bed after uncurling from her protective ball, the tears still staining her pale face. Rizzo stumbled her way to the bathroom, clinging onto every piece of furniture and holding she could get her hands onto. Flicking the light switch on, it took a couple seconds for the lights to reach full power before she was able to stare at herself in the large mirror. Her eyes were puffy and red and the tears were still streaked down her face even after she’d managed to stop crying, it wasn’t worth cleaning her face nobody was coming and she wasn’t going out yet. Yes not yet, not until she had to leave the room later today or unless someone came to drag her out, which they wouldn’t. Nobody cared about her here, that’s what she kept telling herself every single day.As she was lost in looking in her own dark brown eyes, the knock on her door startled her. Her whole body tensing up and causing her to jump, as the knock echoed through her room, was the really a knock? Or was she just hearing things or was it a room next door maybe? Slowly walking out of the bathroom, leaving the light on and not paying any mind to the situation on her face. Rizzo stared her door down as she tried to figure out if the knock was indeed to her own room and who it could possibly be. Making her way to the door, her feet stopped when she heard a voice on the other side.

”Yellow one?” rising and eyebrow at the title being called through the door, who was ‘yellow one’, suppose to be? Closing the distance between her and the door she tried to put a face to the name Neil, but was having a slightly hard time doing it. It didn’t connect in her mind until her hand was on the doorknob. She knew who he was alright! Rizzo had a knack for putting names with faces once she was alert and not in the down in the dumps mood she was in now. Slowly turning the doorknob and letting the wooden frame slightly open enough to fit her body in as she looked up at the male,. Red eyes, tears and all her glory at the moment.” My art?” Questioning as she kept her eyes on him, he had to mean her art, or she guessed since she did indeed have some, then again did that mean yellow one meant her?” You don’t mean me when you say yellow one do you? My name isn’t Yellow one. It’s Rizzo and you best keep that to memory somehow.” Moving out of the way and allowing him some room to pass through and enter her own domain. Rizzo didn’t know much about him except he didn’t remember stuff, or at least she thought that was his problem. She heard he wrote some things in journals and during group sessions she over something about them wanting him on a routine.” My art isn’t anything special but if you want you can see some of it.” Letting the door close behind him, usually she wasn’t allowed to be alone with people for too long behind closed doors, because of her condition and not. It wasn’t her fault nobody was there to check in on her or anything. Not like she needed to be checked up on, well in her mind.

Walking passed him, Rizzo went to one of the dressers in the room that she claimed for her own and opened a bottom drawer. Pulling out a small stack of filled up sketch pads and books, and slowly extending her arms out towards him to hand her prizes over.

r a d i u m - b i r r

User Image
                  _ KIDA
                  _______________________________________ warrior x princess

User Image

l
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                            ___________________Location: Pool with Jamie x x x x x x x x Wearing: This
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                            l
                                                            The lights were fading, the voices were coming back, and there was this face. As Maia was brought to the surface she gulped at the air. “Did you see them? The lights? The pictures?” She asked excitedly. Her eyes were wide. She wasn’t crazy after all! They were there, things that only the old ones knew, that’s what they showed her. But there wasn’t really some slab of stone in the pool, that was just a vision, the doctors would call it a hallucination. Maia didn’t know what to believe. It seemed so real and if something seems real to someone doesn’t that make it real? Love, for instance, is only truly real to the ones experiencing it. People can look on from the outside of that experience and say the love isn’t real because they aren’t feeling it, but to the two feeling it, it is very real. Maia figured that’s what this was like. The doctors couldn’t see what she saw, they couldn’t feel what she felt, so it wasn’t real. To Maia it was very real. She knew, that physically that slab of stone wasn’t in the pool, but that didn’t mean it wasn’t out there somewhere. What if she was just a psychic and they locked her up because they didn’t believe? Maia smiled at that. That couldn’t happen, at least, not to her. Maia was about as gifted as a tree when it came to anything mental. Granted, she could hold her own in conversations and she had finished high school. She wasn’t stupid but she wasn’t terribly gifted either. Breaking free from her thoughts Maia looked at the boy that had saved her.

“Let’s get you out of the water and dried off.” She said with a smile. “By the way, thanks for saving me.” She called to him as she swam to the edge of the pool. “Hadn’t realized how long I was down there. Would‘ve been a goner for sure if you hadn‘t showed.” She hoisted herself up on the edge and climbed out, only to turn around an offer a hand for the boy. He probably didn’t need help getting out of the pool, he was young, kids could do crazy feats without any help, but when clothing got wet it got heavy. ‘Especially jeans.’ She thought as she noticed the blob of dark blue on the boy’s lower half. Whether he took it or not it was there for him. After both of them were out of the water. “Just sit here, I’ll get some towels for us, Mr. Hero.” She grinned as she said it. Maia didn’t really know the boy’s name. He hadn’t been here nearly as long as her and the others, she was also really awful with names, so that didn’t help. However, she figured a nickname like Mr. Hero would be good for the kid. He was kind of looking like a lost, scared, puppy right now. Being lost or scared in a place like this was never a good idea. Some guards, while they were supposed to be there to help, often took advantage of that. Maia grabbed an armful of towels, one for her and three for the boy, before heading back over to him. Once she was by him, Maia set her towel aside, and began to bury the kid in towels. She unfolded one and draped it around his shoulders, set one in his lap, and used to the other to dry his hair. She hadn’t realized what she had been doing, playing mother to this young boy.

“Ah, sorry. You‘re obviously capable of drying your own hair.” She said shrugging. “I can get a little maternal sometimes.” Maia paused. Her own mother had disappeared when she was young and her father got sick after that. Which left Maia often playing the role of parent for herself as well as being her father’s confident on house matters. Maia grabbed her towel and began drying her own hair. She toweled off the rest of her body and ended with the towel wrapped around her curvy frame. She hadn’t cared that she had been walking around in her underwear, she wasn’t shy about her body, plus this boy was young. ‘Too young for him to have been tainted yet. …Right?’ Maia thought. At least that’s what Maia was going to believe. She was actually all for people doing and thinking what they pleased, as long as it didn’t harm anyone else, but kids these days were maturing way too fast. Maybe it was biased of her to believe that. After all, if she could have remained a kid a bit longer, she would have. It was always tough to have to grow up, no one is ever quite ready for it, but it’s even harder to grow up and watch your friends get to remain young and innocent to all the troubles of the world. She looked at the kid. “Don’t grow up too fast.” She smiled. “You’re rocking that puppy dog look too well to lose it to adulthood.” Maia chuckled.

She sat down near the kid. “So, Mr. Hero, how are you going to spend your day now that you’ve saved the damsel?” Maia asked. She liked to make light of a lot of things in here. It was hard to be at Citricos, though they weren’t all that strict, but no one liked being unwanted. Maia definitely didn’t want to be forgotten, she would often share her feeling on this with a close friend, but with everyone else she held strong. Maia wasn’t doing this for selfless reasons, it was purely selfish. She wanted to feel better about her time here and being a smiling face made her feel so. Maia also didn’t like giving certain staff the satisfaction of seeing her scared or worried. Most of the staff were good people, genuinely there to help, but a few were less than favorable in their methods. She hadn’t seen it first hand, but you could always tell which staff member it was by the patients reactions. People didn’t get scared of their shadows for no good reason.

Purpleinator
        Lame post is lame, I apologize. > x<; Also let me know if there's something I put that I shouldn't have.

User Image

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

User Image

” Would you like to repeat those words miss Foster? Or rather explain them?” how could she possibly explain that? "With all do respect." The girl started off, turning towards Sooh. "I cant explain something I fully dont understand myself, if you get what I mean." she finished with a nod. The girl once again started to drift away from reality. Her eyes looking towards the ceiling, as if she saw something no one else saw. The others kept talking amongst themselves. Something about Roofs and infection. Also the words medical and wing. "The Roofs wings are infected? so he needs medical attention?" I asked miss sooh. She seemed to be just as mad as the rest of us. Alice looked into soohs eyes for a moment. The girl could see the madness lingering. It was only a matter of time before she exploded. "Tick tock tick tock." sang alice. her handsmaking a boom motion quickly after. At mention of lunch, a smile pulled at alices lips. She never called lunch by its name. It was tea time 2. Tea time 1 was breakfist. Tea time 3 was dinner. Though at mention of a meeting, the girl frowned. Oh yeah...the meeting. "Its quite pointless really, All the patients babble on too themselves. The workers all try to settle them down." Thought Alice. Alice felt a hand on her shoulder, guideing her towards the elevator. As she stared at the doors, elegant carvings dug into the dark medal. Looking at Nied and Sooh, she wondered if they saw this too. In elegant script the words 'The Hatter's tea table this way!" I turned my head towards Nied. "Is the hatter going to be attending the tea party?" asked the young girl.

Seeing as miss sooh had walked off to deal with the cricket, she smiled brightly at the two boys. How horrible it would be to not have tea with them! It was a daily thing, something to put on the schedule. It was all thanks to Nied that they had tea in the first place. Who would ever argue with a mad person anyways? They will always be right, there minds are programmed to think there right, because they've seen so many things that are out of the norm. The mans spirits seemed to be lifting at the mention of tea. "Our timer? who has it?" Alice asked as she looked around. She certainly didnt have the timer. "Maybe the rabbit has it, he always seemed to be late for something." Alice said.

Alice was very excited for tea. so much that she began walking towards the lunch room. Where in the corner was a table that no one sat at. Because everyone knew that it was the table they drank tea. Alice began to talk to them again, not sure if they were listening or not. "So I was thinking about how the red queen is my enemy. But she is also her own worst enemy. The enemy of my enemys are my friends. So technically the red queen would also be my friend. sp what do you call a lady who is also my worst enemy and my best friend?" Alice asked. turning her head to face them. "I really have no clue"
                                                  ( Location: with Nied and hyung walking to the lunch room ) (Wearing: This!) (Orignal Organic Combustion: bit of a writers block D: )

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Grabber

User Image

█████████ ▌▌▌▌xxxxxxxI WAS RIGHT, YOU WAS WRONG

i - i told ya
                            I TOLD YACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
                            I TOLD YA SO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

_________________________________________________________

“I’d like to be, everything you want~”

A smooth tenor voice came from within Tai Zhengs room, he had just gotten out of the shower and had happened to turn on the radio to find his most favourite song of all time playing. Was he joking? Hell no, he loved this song; besides, he could sing it just so damn well too. With his thumbs resting on the waistband of his freshly put on boxers, he sauntered his way over to his full length mirror, hardly glancing at the falling snow outside. His eyes were already locked on his reflection, and took one hand away from his hips to run it through his wet blonde hair, a small smirk playing over his face as he pushed his temple into the palm of his own hand. “Hey girl, lemme talk to you~” Tai Zheng continued to sing as he inspected himself in the mirror. Sometimes he really did feel bad for his roommate, I mean, they not only had to deal with the awesome person that was him, but they also had to deal with this. This odd, self-idolizing routine every morning. Even Tai Zheng didn’t know why he liked to look at himself so much; he just liked to groom himself, to make himself look good. Well, not like it was hard or anything.

“If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go” He finally began to move away from the mirror, half dancing as he walked across the room. For a skinny, awkward guy, he really could move his hips pretty well. Reaching his closet, he took a moment to shuffled through his belongings before finding something adequate to wear on this very . . . White day. “Keep you on my arm girl, you’ll never be alone” Hell, Tai Zheng didn’t even know that he was singing now, it was just kind of coming out now. Like turrets or something. Throwing his chosen clothes onto his bed, Tai Zheng spun over to his bed after them, obviously getting lost in his own little world. For some strange reason, that happened a lot, it wasn’t like he actually had something mentally wrong with him he just, like to stay in his own little world where he was king, and everyone listened to him. Because in a perfect world, everyone would listen to him and call him supreme overlord. “I could be a gentleman, anything you want, -AW ********] There we go, something made him finally shut the hell up. And that something was a pair of skinny jeans that refused to get over his perfect butt. Damn them.

Hopping and jumping around the room with his pants half pulled up his legs, and no shirt on, Tai Zheng let out a colourful display of swear words. Some he didn’t even think that he knew. Sometimes, you just needed to cuss the heck out of your pants to get them over your butt. Tumbling around the room, the boy let out a yelp of surprise as he went tumbling to the ground after tugging once too hard on his jeans. Well, time to lose weight! Once on the ground, Tai Zheng was able to actually wiggle into his pants, an evil laugh coming from him as he zipped up the zipper. Finally, victory was his! Pushing himself up off of the ground, he turned back towards the mirror for a moment, tucking his thumbs under his pants waistband he tugged his jeans down on hips a little more. He was feeling a tad bit slutty today, so, why the heck not. Turning around so his back was facing the mirror, peeking over as he flexed his back muscles, watching his full back dragon tattoo contort from the movement. Even though his mother had been Japanese, and his father Chinese, both families had a respect for dragons, so, it made sense that when Tai Zheng entered his teenage years to get a dragon tattoo. Or at least for him it did.

Finishing his second moment of admiring himself, it finally seemed to hit the blonde man that he in fact, wasn’t wearing a shirt yet, and on a cold day like today, that was kind of needed. “What. The. Hell. Was. I . Doing~” Tai Zheng sang to himself as he hopped around the room, making a loud ‘ah ha!’ noise as he spotted his shirt and two jackets laying in a messy pile on his bed. Within seconds, he had his white v neck over his head, and was zipping up his yellow rain jacket over his blue hoodie. Well, that was a lot easier than he was making it out to be. Continuing to hum the tune from before, Tai Zheng grabbed his glasses from on top of his dresser and shoved them onto his face before grabbing his phone and shoved it into his pocket, eyeing his lonely guitar in the corner of the room. Did he play it? Yeah, he had it hear to teach the patients how to play actually, as the activities head it was his job to keep their minds busy, well that and to do whatever Sooh wanted.

Tai Zheng practically flew through the hallways, and down the stairs, his stomach growling for food, however as he passed the front desk his eyes happened to lock on the very person he was dreading to see this morning; Sooh. Normally he would have groaned and snuck away from the woman, however, seeing Cricket boy bumping his head against the window, he couldn’t help but smile. He had a soft side for the patients here, everyone knew it, he couldn’t help but want to help them out and make them ‘better’. Walking up beside the boss lady, Tai Zheng sent her a cocky look before putting his hands up “Chill out, I got this, yo” He hummed before literally hopping over where Patrick was sitting, and perched himself beside him on the ground, sitting like an owl with his hands on his knees. “Hey there, buddddyyyyy” He doubted Patrick actually saw him as a buddy, but hell it was worth a shot. “Only way to make them voices shut up is to tell em off, ya know? Yell at em, flip em off n stuff. You know what you could do, you could totally do that thing where you stick your fingers in your ears like this-“ He stopped for a moment to shove his pointer figners into his ears. “And just start yelling LALALALALAA, ya know? “ This. This was why Tai Zheng wasn’t a therapist. This was why he was in charge of fun stuff, and not peoples mental capacity.

I mean, how could he help people with their mental issues when he had a buttload of his own?

Deipnosophist

Roshyxwoshy

User Image

xx o u t f i txx || xx s o n g xx

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

User Image

The girl was in her room. It was dark, dark enough to scare the girl. She pulled the sheets up over her face. Her hazel eyes the only thing peeking out of the blanket. "Kitty?" she questioned the closet. A smile pulled at her lips. It had to be kitty!! Jumping out of her bed, her feet carried her quickly to the closet. Though something seemed off. The little girl went on her tippy toes to look at the middle of her door. A small chip of wood was peeled off. Standing flat on her feet again, the girls hand reached for the handle. Whipping it open, the girl cried "Boo!". though no one was there. Except a pair of green eyes. "K-kitty??" A huge monster, With a large tail..and purple scales climbed out of the closet. Causing the girl to stummble back words and fall on her butt.. the monster opened his mouth to rawr and...

Boo jolted up in her bed. Clawing and gasping for breath. Her face stained red with tears. what would her mother say in such a situation? Boo didnt remeber her mother... or her father. But if she had a mother to call her own, she would bet the lady would say... "Just a dream" Boo told herself that over and over again. The girl propped herself up with her elbows. Waiting a moment as her quick breaths began to calm down. She finally sat up in her bed, Criss crossing her legs. her hands clenched into balls and she began to rub her eyes tierdly. Her pink lips pulling into an O as she let out a long yawn. Hearing tossing and turning from the bed next to her, Boo looked over to see her roomate slowy slip out of the blankets, and head towards the bathroom. Doing her best to hide her tear stained face. "Janey?" she called out in concern. Boo never really talked to the girl...(nothing against her, Boo just didnt talk) but she knew how the girl was feeling. Or a part of it at least. Boo just thought she was having nightmares too! knock knock! Boos eyes drifted towards the door. Where someone called for...' the Yellow one'? The girl thought this was strange. (Even checked to see if her skin was yellow!) The bathroom door swung open, and Jane headed towards the door. Letting the stranger in. As the man walked in, Boo thought there was many things odd about him. But the most outstanding feature was the blue hair. Boos eyes were glued to it in a mesmerized way. Watching them walk over to Janes stack of art, boo remebered something she needed to do. Boo had watched Janey draw. Sometimes she would just get up and sit infront of the girl with out saying a word. So one day, Boo decided to try and draw herself. Hopping out of bed, she opened her own little drawer. Her hands fished out a peice of paper (that she kind of took from Janes notepad) and skipped over to jane, hugging it to her chest. Boo handed Jane the paper (Her expression quite proud of herself). On it was the purple monster from her dreams, Jane, Boo, and her best friend kitty in an array of crayons. A bright smile pulled at the young girls lips.

"boo! its time to get up!" called a nurses sickly sweet voice. The hazel eyes widened in panick. She was never getting out of here if they kept seeing her wake up crying every morning! After much deliberating Boo decided to do what she did best. Hide. Putting her index finger towards her lips, she signaled Janey and the blue haired man to be quiet. The girl flew from where she stood, so fast infact that she felt a bit dizzy. she Slipped her slippers on and grabbed her small teddy bear. Boo ran into the closet just as the lady nurse walked in. Everything went silent for a moment. The nurses eyebrows furrowed in confusion as her steps slowed down. Obviously she was new here. "Boo? Where did you go?" she called out, looking around the room. She stayed silent as the nurse asked the two where Boo was. Boo curled up in the closet, squeezing her eyes shut as tight as she could. Also almost popping the head off the teddy bear. She was terrified of the closet! but she told her self that if she was in there, nothing else could possibly be in there with out her knowing. Just like kitty would say!. Boo shifted in the closet a bit, causing a shirt and hanger to fall down from the rack. The girls breath caught in her throat. There was a moment of silence for a second. Just as boo thought she was in the clear, footsteps began to echo towards the closet. Boo bit her lip nerviously. Opening her eyes slightly to see the shadow of high heels under the door. The door whipped open "Ah ha!" cried the nurse, but it was too late. The girl army crawled between the nurses legs, and booked it for the halls. The nurse ran after her. Yelling from the doorway "Boo stop!"

"Boo...." said a calm, kind voice. Beconing the young girl to come out of hiding. Though a hint of aggrivation painting his tone as he spoke. "Come on now "He said while gritting his teeth, "I have uh...cheerios!" The girls giggle echoed threw the vacant halls. But thinking about it for a moment, cheerios did sound yummy right now... Did he really have cheerios though? Boo's head peeked out and her eyes where met with nothing. She scrunched her nose, and a distaced frown pulled at the girls lips. There where none to be seen! Not even a box! The girl was actually really dissapointed, and decided her game didnt have to end just yet... Shaking her head in disbelief, she ran across the hall. The yellow teddy bear flying behind her. "Ha!" the man said triumphantly. Not hesitating to run after the girl. Being led to a sharp turn, he was faced with a new hall. An empty..new..hall.. Boo had once again taken cover somewhere "Dammit." the guard muttered under his breath. The girls laugh once again trilled threw the air. With a sigh, the man took his walkie talkie out. "Im going to need help..." said the guard.
                                          Anouthers mans groggy voice answered. "Is it the girl again??" he said as if he already knew. "Yes sir" "Did you try the cheerios?" "Yep" "Did you actually have the cheerios?" With this the guards voice went silent. Rubbing his template as he debated on what he should do. Ding! The guards head snapped up to see Boo in the elevator. (Which she had snuck into while the guards talked) "Hey!" said the guards voice, running towards the elevator with all his might. "Bye." Said Boo with a cute wave. She watched as the elevator doors closed just as he was about to dive threw.

The little girl hummed threw the elevator trip, rocking back and forth on her heels as she watched the numbers make its way to the lobby floor. Finally the doors opened, and luckly no guards had made there way to the elevators entrances yet. Peeking her head out the big metal doors, the smell of lunch filled her nose. which obviously ment cheerio time! The disspointement of not having cheerios before had made her huingry. Though looking around, the girl pursed her lips. She might as well finish her little game right? There was that boring meeting later on. So running out, she found anouther hiding spot. Peeking out once more, she saw a guard running up to the manager of the place, a bit out of breath. Sooh was the managers name. Though Boo called her So-So. Because of her name, and she wasnt sure how she felt about the lady. "Uh ma'am" he said. Rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. Also grinning in the same manner. "Boo's playing her game again, shes winning..." It mostly ment 'the girls hiding...and we cant find her' . Sooh would know what that meant. Because Boo loved to play her game all the time!

User Image User Image

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
User Image
User Image

where; in the poolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; maiaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; cold, embarrassed, secretly pleased

Jamie was relieved to see that the girl was breathing. He didn't know CPR, so he wasn't sure what he would have done if she hadn't been. Probably left her here and run to go get someone, like Miss Sooh or someone. Then she probably would have died...and he just didn't even want to think of it. But then, the first words that she said when she emerged from the pool made Jamie think that maybe she had sustained some brain damage from being underwater so long. After the strange comment about whether he had seen the lights and pictures (and he did look, just to make sure he hadn't missed anything), she seemed to return to normalcy and hoisted herself out of the pool. She held out a hand to Jamie and he grasped it, already started to shiver a bit from his sudden swim.

"Just sit here, I’ll get some towels for us, Mr. Hero."

She said and Jamie blushed deeply, staring down at his lap as she went to retrieve the towels. Looking up, right before she brought the towels back, he suddenly realized that she wasn't wearing anything beside her undergarments. He gasped quietly and returned his gaze to his lap, his ears now burning a deep red. His father had always taught him to treat a woman with respect, and if he ever looked at a woman when she was indecent, he would smack him upside the head. Jamie tensed, almost as if waiting for the blow, but instead all he got was the soft cushiony towel in his lap and on his shoulders. He didn't look up, not wanting to disrespect the girl, as she toweled off his hair. He felt his shoulders relaxing though. He imagined this was what it was like to have a mother present in your life. He never knew his mother, so he didn't know. But he liked it.

"Ah, sorry. You‘re obviously capable of drying your own hair. I can get a little maternal sometimes."

Jamie wanted to remark that he didn't mind in the slightest, but it seemed like his mouth was glued shut. He glanced up when she stopped rubbing his hair to see that she was wrapping the towel around her body. Jamie was glad that he wouldn't have to disrespect her any longer and shyly peered up at her. She told him he shouldn't grow up too fast, he was rocking the puppy dog look and he smiled a little, his gaze turning back to the water. He could see what she meant. He had big brown eyes, the messy hair, and the lost expression. He hadn't hit puberty yet, so his voice was still high and squeaky and he was still short.

"So, Mr. Hero, how are you going to spend your day now that you’ve saved the damsel?"

Hearing her call him that again made him blush, again. He wasn't really a hero...at least, he didn't think so. He just wanted to make sure she wasn't dead, or hurt, or something. He continued to stare down at his shoes, still slightly shivering, trying to get his mouth to open. He finally managed to do so, with limited chattering of his teeth.

"U-uh...I d-dunno. Probably go r-read or s-something. And my name's J-jamie. James."

He said, trying to control his teeth. He stuck out his hand to the girl, formally, politely, like a gentlemen, like his father had taught him.

ooc;

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

User Image

█████████▓▒░░..░░▒▓█████████

"Copy that. " Came a sudden reply Blair as she finally seemed to get in to an area where the devise worked. That was the trouble with the building sometimes. Everything inside the place was high end equipment, even having the latest games and medical devises that a person could hope for. However the down side was their location, which depending on where a person was standing in the building, could cause a lack of internet or connection for any signal to come out. It was the price they paid for having the building located on the high mountain top, but it was necessary,least she was told. "I'm almost to the floor now, just been having trouble with the mic. " She said, pressing on the side button before releasing it to hear any of the other woman's commands. The older woman was now walking on the first floor, heading to the far back of the building. The main camera station for the entire center was hidden behind the back walls of the center, mostly to keep out the patients for viewing where the others where. After all it would be hard to tell a patient that no one was watching them if they knew where the camera's where. Hate to see what would happen if that top hat wearing man found out,' She thought while rolling her eyes before standing in front of a large door.

With a light hum the female simply placed in her four digit password to get in to the room, only to wait for a beeping sound to be heard. Once she heard it the woman simply pulled the door handle and opened the fairly heavy door. As she walked inside the room she couldn't help but to glance back when hearing the heavy door close behind her. It was always an eerie sound to her. It was if you where being trapped inside a prison of some kind. A strange computerized prison full of screens, but a prison non the less. "Whats going on in the camera's Matt? " She asked while walking over to one of the men who was sitting in front of the closest screens. Although Vega was in charge of security she was no where near a technology person. The people who worked in this room where all their own bosses. Sometimes it didn't work out as one false look could be the endanger of a patients life, however the people on staff currently where a right fit. They never let her down, plus they always had some type of coffee or energy drinks being stored in this room.

" Nothing much Vega. We heard that Sooh was asking about the windows earlier and we did check the screens. It seemed that your friend Nied had a screw driver and opened one up. Besides that none of the windows have been touched and all the bars are locked." Matt answered as he glanced back up towards the woman.

At this Blair seemed to raise her left eyebrow at the man, only to tilt her head a bit forward. "How the hell did he get that open? No offense to the id but he isn't a genius when it comes to such things." She said, only to look over towards the camera. What she saw made her eyes grow wide, swearing she saw a ghost or something moving across the screen. The female ended up walking around the desk, wanting to take a closer look at the screen to make sure that her eyes where playing with her. When the small figure moved again a sigh of relief seemed to escape her. "Well as least she isn't a ghost. " She said while standing back up straight, only to press the side button of her mic one more. She then brought it up to her lips and cleared her throat, wanting to make sure her boss could hear her. "Le Jin, " She let the mice some to a pause, knowing that it took a few seconds for one to hear the messages. "The windows are closed however we do seem to be having a little monster lose within the building. It seems that Miss Jessie got away from her watchers. I found her on the main screen in the lobby. Also we can't seem to find Jamie and Maia. They must be somewhere where the camera's can't see them currently. Can you have Mr White keep an eye on them? "

After she said the other guards name a shiver went down her spin. For some reason her fellow guard had always given her the creeps however she could never put her finger on it yet. He had yet to do anything insult to her, nor the patients from what she was told. Of course that did not stop her from noticing the way the patients seemed to act more tense when he was near by. ' Ah come on Vega, you just need to get to know him a bit more. Sure it's been eight years but I guess I haven't been the most friendly of people to him,' She thought before simply shrugging her shoulders. Being polite could come later as now she had a job to do. "Also for anyone who is on the floor, Miss Witnah is in the front counter. She seem's alright but if anyone can then can someone check on her at send a friend over to her? " She asked before sending a wink towards the screen man. This was her sign that she was leaving the main security room, now walking back towards the door. With a simple push she was let out and back in to the ground floor hallway.

"Alright now where or where is Boo?" She called as she walked down the main floor, having a tune in her voice. She knew that the child loved to play games and that hide and seek was a personal favorite of hers. "Let's see,..Could she be under the table?" She asked before leaning down and lifted up a silk sheet. No one was there as she expected. "Nope,... Oh how can I find the best hider in the world? " Asking this as she stood up straight and brought her left hand up, only to tap her chin with her index finger.

███▓▒░░..░░▒▓███

Location : Ground Level XXXXXXXXWearing : This XXXXXXXX

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

PATRICK J. MCKINNLEY I HEAR VOICES!
                  █▌█▌█▌ █▌ █▌█▌█▌█▌ █▌ █▌█▌█▌█▌ █▌ █▌
                            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                            xxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                  ______________ patient

User Image

Sooh had came charging at him telling Patrick to stop but he just kept at it. He would have stopped if his parents came by but the voices would probably come back again until Tai Zheng had arrived to only sit down beside him like an owl. Staring, Patrick just listened to what he had said to only reach for the guys hand to only pat it softly. “Alright,” he said as he just started to stroke his forehead like a rabbit would do before asking “Tai what if the voices don’t stop?” he just frowned as the voices were only getting louder. Doing as what he was told for a minute or two had actually work which made him smile just a bit. “Your right Tai!” he shouted happily as he thought about doing that again when the time comes. Looking up at Sooh, Patrick just fumbled with his fingers to only apologize before asking Tai again “What if that doesn’t work then what?” he tilted his head at the male waiting for another response.

As he waited Patrick just blanked out to only imagine himself as a cricket in a rather nice suit talking to a wooden puppet. Snapping out, Patrick then asked "Do you think I can have a suit?" he wanted to dress up like how he saw himself and maybe a top hat would go well. He didn't have to look for an umbrella since they were in the closet so he just needed to take one. There weren't any long umbrellas but a small one would do. When it rained then Patrick would collect all the umbrellas and keep them stored underneath his bed so the very next day he would walk with one then he'd choose another until a staff member would come into his room for inspection to take back what didn't belong to him though the staff was willing to give one up that no one usual used. Patrick had waited to use it when everything was complete.

Scratching, Patrick just grabbed onto his hand to only ask Tai "Will you have lunch with me?" he just thought about having to eat alone and listening to those voices. It seemed that whenever Tai was around the vocies would retreat to the back of his head and sometimes he'd tell Tai what they would say. He felt more like speaking personally with the male then the therapist because he felt like he was being judged and looked down upon which only frightens and causes him to panic.

Quote:
ooc: sorry if its short and the dormouse will come XD

Dangerous Genius

7,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
                      User Image
                              xxxxxxx« W H E N T H E D E V I L I S T O O B U S Y »

█████████████ ████████xxBermuda | A. | Whitexx█████████████████████

xxxxxxx« A N D D E A T H ' S A B I T T O O M U C H »

they call me by | N a m e | you see for my special touch...

Just below the main facilities laid the infamous Citricos Confinement Center, where all naughty little girls and boys were sent to think long and hard about their behavior. Though timeouts here are allot worse and allot longer than what your parents might have given you back home. The Citricos Confinement Center was ran by a handful of doctors, a few good guards, and more than a few bad ones. Here those who you were fooled into thinking were here to help you are your worst enemies. Really it was awful being a patient in the Citricos Confinement Center, once in a while a patient is lucky to be locked up here when one of the nicer guards are on duty and they could be left alone to their own devices for however long they were supposed to be in for without anything really happening, but unfortunately for them most of the time they got locked up when HE was patrolling the halls. Everyone knew who HE was as soon as they got thrown down here, while not everyone knew his name, or his nickname for that matter, rumors of the terrifyingly heartless head guard were always going around from patient to patient each telling their stories of what they saw down underground and the horrors they experienced, some even had nightmares of the fabled man, hell rumors say he's even the reason of the patients are here in the first place.

Now what could a man so horrifying be doing at a time like this? Well that's easy, sleeping of coarse. Forcing so much awful intentions on one person on a regular basis took allot out of a man. This horrible man's name was Bermuda, and he's been taken to sort of living in the Confinement Center, having not been to his room for a few days. He had set up himself his own little corner where the guards went to rest, and pretty much just went to sleep. He wasn't a quiet sleeper though, oh no, the little room was constantly filled with his almost monstrous snores, allot of the guards couldn't stand it and wanted to kick the man out, but on one really had the balls to mess with Bermuda, the pretty much knew what he did and they didn't want to get on his bad side for waking him up or tattling on him. Today, though, his snoring was somewhat tolerable as he slept reclined in a small wooden chair with his feet propped up on a wooden table. It was a strange way to fall asleep but it was somehow comfortable for Bermuda. Really it was a surprise he hadn't fallen back and hit his head against the wall during his slumber. Suddenly a younger guard walked up to the dozing man, Bermuda's hat covering his face and fingers laced together behind his head, and glared at him.

"Yo wake up Bermuda, you're shift's up, I'm not covering for you again today," said the younger male guard with hands on his hips. Bermuda didn't stir though, only mumbled something about food before falling silent again. The younger guard rolled his eyes and growled before boldly kicking the chair the man was sleeping in, making the chair slide right out from under Bermuda. The man yelped, and groaned when his head his hard against the cement wall, "[********]" he shouted as he reached up and placed his hands soothingly on his head. "I'm not going to say it again Bermuda, I don't care if you're my boss I'm not having all your work shoved onto me," the boy said glaring down at the man who was now rolling on the floor. Bermuda looked up at the kid with one open eye and put his hat on his head, "[******** hell that hurt, you couldn't have been more gentle or something?" he whined pretending as if he hadn't heard what the kid had just said. The kid simply crossed his hands over his chest and growled, "Get to work Bermuda, I'm turning in for the day," the kid said before walking off leaving the head guard alone.

As soon as the kid left Bermuda let his face fall, and a wave of pure undenyable rage coated his features. He adjusted his hat on his head and glared off in the direction the kid had gone. "Little s**t, He's only been here a week and he thinks he has the right to order me around? He better sleep with one eye open because I'm definitely paying him a visit sometime later," the man grumbled as he shoved his hand into one of his pockets. "Well, I guess I really should get to work, if I don't Ms. Vega will too and I'd rather not have to deal with her as well," he said leaving the small room. He already had his gear on him, having not removed it the day before, which included his baton, cuffs, Tazer, a few sedatives and needles should a patient be TOO uncooperative, and other things. Unlike most guards these things were used often, in secret of coarse but used all the same. With a click of his tongue he pulled out his baton and started to swing it around as he sort of bounced his way down the hall humming a little toon as he looked in on some of the patients that were unfortunate enough to be locked up down here after he had been so rudely awakened from his slumber. He was having a hard time deciding who he should pick on first when a chart caught his eye as he passed an empty cell. "Hmm? What's this?" he asked himself as he pulled the clipboard down and read what was on the paper. A devilish grin slowly grew across his lips and he put the clipboard back where it belonged, "Seems Lock decided to leave the confinement center before saying hey to his good ol' friend Boogs. I'll have to talk to him about that, I sure do hate it when I miss him," he said with a deep rolling chuckle.

Bermuda hummed and bounced his way out of the Confinement Center with all new vigor, seeming to be much happier now knowing he now had an excuse to pick on his favorite little pyro, and maybe even see the little witch and skeleton while he was out. Those three were always up to something, and sometimes cave him a bit of trouble whenever went to go find them, but he always did. Even if simply looking around the halls wasn't enough to find them he could always go to the camera room and spot them there. He really did enjoy messing with those three, though he enjoyed messing with everyone, though if he wanted to keep screwing with everyone he had to be careful, so most of the staff was off limits, a shame really, but he really just wasn't ready to give up this easy lifestyle. Slowly the elevator doors opened and out stepped Bermuda now on the ground floor. "Maybe if I'm lucky they'll be making a mess of the first floor today," he said to himself as he roamed the halls in search for his little trio, though he wouldn't be too upset if he found just one.

It took a while, having searched everywhere on the first floor save a few places, when suddenly a destructive little witch came running through the halls and right into Bermuda's chest. The spectacle'd man raised an eyebrow as he looked down to find none other than little miss Olive stunned from having run into him. "Well Well Well, what have we here, just who I wanted to see, one of the three knuckleheads I've been looking for," he said as a large grin spread across his face before wrapping one of his long arms around the girls neck and pulling her close to his chest. His grip was almost vice-like and very difficult to break. He ginned as he waited for the small choking sounds to begin filling his ears. "Eh? What's up Shock? Not in the mood to give Oogie Boogie A little hug?" he asked in a teasing tone. "That's alright, you can take a rain check," he chuckled as he made a fist with his free hand and began rubbing his knuckles hard against Olive's head, giving her one hell of a noogie. He pulled his knuckles away from the girl's head and leaned close to her ear, "I know you're not much of a talker love, but do you think you could do me a big favor and tell me where the other two are?" he asked his arm still wrapped tightly around the girl's neck.

o.o.c. - I hope this is okay > ^ <

« A N D I T ' S S O E A S Y W H E N Y O U ' R E E V I L »xxxxxxxx
                                « T H I S I S T H E L I F E Y O U S E E T H E D E V I L T I P S H I S H A T T O M E »xxxxxxxx
                                . . . I do it all because I'm E V I L and I do it all for free, your | T E A R S | are all the pay I'll ever need xxxx

J u s t c a l l m e | Oogie Boogie |xxxxxx

Tipsy Grabber

User ImageUser Image

Despite never wanting to admit his true feelings and emotions (When he actually had them), Lock truly did love these moments. You know, the moments when all three of them were together, avoiding confinement and trouble for the time being. There was a small, tiny part of Calcifers mind that kind of liked feeling, well normal. Like they were normal teenagers, hanging out a local hangout. Sometimes he would daydream about it. Where Olive wasn’t afraid to talk, and Cal would teach Darren how to pick up chicks. Sure it was a daydream, and there was a 99% chance it would never happen, but that was because it was a dream. It wasn’t supposed to happen, and it never would. Why? Because they were locked in here and way too mental to be let out into the world. Take Calcifer for example. He found peoples minds too easy to control, most people allowed themselves to be taken over by emotions; such as fear, love, compassion, and humility. Cal however, felt none of those; he was a Sociopath and even worse, a Pyromaniac. He had lost track of all the times he would burn peoples wrists with an evil, obsessed look in his eye, warning them that they were now on his s**t list, they were now his. To him, it was fun, to them, torture.

For that sole, terrifying reason, Cal doubted he would ever be apart of society ever again.

He could hear Shock growl in anger, apparently when he kicked his legs up on the girls lap he had done something to mess up her current situation. Whatever, it wasn’t his problem, she should have seen it coming, it was him after all. To be honest, Cal was a little surprised she wasn’t prepared for what he did. Bah, no matter, no harm done. Keeping his cup balanced on his chest, a small grin spread over his face as he watched it for a minute or two, making a ‘hmm’ noise as he heard Barrel speak up. Looking up to the younger boy Calcifer seemed to gaze up at him for a moment, like he was taking in the others features before slowly reaching up and grabbing Darrens nose. Why? Because he could. Pinching the others nostrils together, a wild, large grin spread over his face, his mint green eyes wide with delight. “Obviously there’s been no fun because I haven’t been around. I don’t know how you two don’t die of boredom when I’m down in the big mans house.” unlike the other two, Cal show his fear of the big man on his face. No, sometimes, he would even go as far as standing up to the terrifying man, however that was only a front. The real Cal was terrified of the man, however he had to be strong, for Barrel and Shock. He was the oldest, he had to be strong.

Things always changed, he was fine in confinement under The Big man would come to ‘play’ with him. That was when he would break down, and the only time Cal would show true emotions. “No matter I’m here now, so we can cause some chaos. I mean, look at that tree, it’s just begging to be shoved into the meeting room. Ohhhh, then light it on fire, yeah, that sounds fun.” Cal’s eyes seemed to glaze over at the thought of his obsession. Fire. Beautiful, powerful, forceful fire. Picking the cup up off of his chest, Cal’s head lolled to the side glancing around the room, his eyes locking on the employees who he knew were smokers. It was how he always got his lighters, but it never lasted for long, they were always taken away when he lit things on fire. Last time, he had lit a girl’s braid on fire, in an attempt to prove that hair burned faster than anything. It wasn’t his fault people let him do this kind of s**t. He placed the cup on the floor, no longer trust it on his hard chest.

Running his finger over his stomach though, he blinked in a confused manner as he felt Shock lifting up his shirt. He really didn’t understand what was happening, his body shivered as she dragged his shirts up, and an eyebrow quirked up as he watched. Then, he yelled. That little brat, she cut him! What an evil little girl! Before he had a chance to react to his attacker, Calcifer felt himself being thrown off of the couch, another scream coming from the red head as he fell face first on the floor. A loud growl came from the Devil, pushing himself up from the ground aiming a well forced hit punch towards Barrels knee. It was the closest thing next to him, plus he just wanted to punch something. Looking up at the Skeleton through harsh, cold eyes a snarl peeled over his face as he let out a low growl and one word “Run.” And with that, Calcifer was on his feet, intending to go after Shock first, and Barrel later but before any of that, he needed something to get them back with. Fire.

Running into the kitchen, his long arms wrapped around the waist of one of the workers whom he knew was a smoker, she let out a loud squeal as his lips brushed against her neck, his hands wondering down to her pockets where he felt a bump, a lighter. Shoving his hand into her pocket, not taking his mouth away from her neck, what, it was a distraction. Almost as soon as he latched onto the girl, he was off with a lighter in his hand. Now he just needed fuel, so he pushed his way further into the kitchen, throwing himself underneath the sink. Before any of the staff could see him, he grabbed an aerosol can, and took off in the direction Olive had ran, assuming Darren would be hot on their heels. Running into the hall, Lock pushed himself off harshly off of a wall, a wild look on his face, the cut on his stomach throbbing from the blood pulsing through his body. It wasn’t until he turned a corner into a hallway did he stop, and momentarily freeze. Not because he was lost, but because the man he made a point of avoiding today was standing there, with Olive in his clutches.

A violent shudder erupted through Calcifers body however he swallowed his fear, due to the look on Olives face, he needed to be the strong one; again. Almost as soon as the thought entered his head, a cold stern look went over his face, absently he hid the can behind his back approaching the two calmly his eyes locked on Oogie. He needed to get the man away from the Witch. “I’m feeling a little abandoned, Boogie.” His words were smooth, the gears in his head whirling as his Sociopath mind kicking in. “You drag me down into confinement, leave me there for four days and we only get to play twice. I thought I meant more to you than an old doll. Here I thought I was the favourite.” He circled the two like a cat, a grin spreading over his face as he chose to lean against the wall, his hearting secretly pounding against his chest out of fear. “I mean c’mon big man, what does a kid gotta do to get some attention around here.” He was yelling now, waving his free hand in the air, his eyes flickered over to Olive for a moment, yearning for Darren to come barrelling around the corner any minute now.

Pausing for a moment, a mad look spread through Calcifers eyes “You know what happens when I don’t get attention. I demand it” He purred, pulling the lighter from his pocket, he flicked it on, his eyes locked on it, mesmerized for a moment before looking back towards Bermuda, then without a word, he pulled the aerosol can from behind his back and held the tip by the flame. “Play with me~”

_________________________________________________________________________xxx
xx o u t f i txx || xx s o n g xx

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

"Cinderella flew threw the air! Far from all things ugly and ordinary... When she landed at the ball, she found herself most impecerably surrounded by pirates!" cried Wendy as she drove threw the mild traffic. Her phone between her ear and shoulder. "There was Alf mason, so ugly his mother sold him for a bottle of muscat," said Wendy. "what's muscat?" asked micheal over the phone. Micheal was her youngest brother. "It's something nasty pirates drink." answered Wendy with a laugh. "oh ok." he said. Wendy took this as a 'go on', and began to finish her story. Her eyes drifting towards the ride up the mountain. "uh..." she started. Sounding distracted, also she forgot where she left off. "oh yeah. Bill jukes!. Every inch of him tattooed!" Wendy said with a wave of her arm. " and worst of them all..." started Wendy, stifling a giggle as her brothers gasped over the phone. "Hook!" she cried, practically hearing the jump in there seats. " with eyes blue as forget me nots! save when he clawed your belly with the iron hook he has...instead of his right hand...at which time..." add the pause for dramatic effect..."his..eyes..turn..red!" once again her too little brothers gasped. "oh please go on Wendy!" said John. Wendy only smiled to herself. "the suspense is what makes a story." she said as she pulled into the parking lot. "I got to go." she said. Saying her goodbyes and I love yous, she snapped the phone shut. Stepping out of her car, her caramel eyes drifted upwards in awe. "w-o-w" she said, making wow into three silables.

Luckly the girl had already sent her stuff up ahead of time. So today's adventure was to find er room, and start her job. Walking up to the front desk, she was greeted with "hello! How can I help you?" Wendy gave her a warm smile. "I'm here for the new therpist job. I sent my stuff up yesterday." said Wendy. Watching as the receptionist shuffled threw some papers, the lady replied with "yes yes." looking up towards Wendy she said "can I have your name?" with this, Wendy felt herself stand up straighter. Feeling very proper whenever she said her whole name. "wendy Moira Angela darling" said wendy, flashing a smile at the end. "could you repeat that please?" said the receptionist. Wendy gave her anouther half hearted smile. "Wendy...Moira...Angela...darling" she said much slower this time. The receptionist smiled politely asking " how do you spell Moria?" Wendy held back the urge to face palm herself. Why oh why did her mother give her such a long name? "M-o-r-I-a" replied Wendy patiently. With a few clicks of the keyboard, the receptionist nodded once more. "ah here you are! Welcome mrs.Darling!" with that the receptionist told Wendy her room, and her roommate. Wendy walked off, thinking of how she should start her first day of work.

Wendy looked into her small bag, fishing out a notebook that she kept. Yes, Wendy came prepared. She had done a full analysis on each patient in the phasility. Even did a background check on the workers so she knew there name. With all this research, she had also found out that maybe the best place to get her first patient was the confinement area. But maybe she should start on the ground floor. She started walking threw the lobby, towards the living area. As she walked, mrs sooh came into view. Wendy day dreamed as she passed her, and only when she was pretty far away that she noticed that the girl was the manager! "how rude I must have seemed not even to say hi!" thought Wendy. The girl pursed her lips. It was kind of too late now... So she looked towards her notes and began to walk.

She was a bit caught up in her notes. As she walked aimlessly threw the halls, she looked up to find herself a bit lost. "great." she muttered under her breath. "I'm feeling a little abandoned boogie..." she heared. Wendy twirled around to find the source of the voice. No one was seen. Walking farther down the hall, she turned to find herself right in the thick of things. She stayed calm. Very easy for her, she was a therpist after all. Wendy cautiously watched everything play out, and held the urge to bite her lower lip. Suddenly things got very serious indeed. Wendy assessed the situation. Which was the natural mind set of a therpist. Looking at the man with glasses, she recognized him as mr.white. A worker here at the asylum. Looking at the other too, she regonozed them as calciferol and olive. Two patients. Wendy noticed the fear in there eyes, she was good at spotting those things out. To be honest, the man made her a bit uneasy also.

Taking a deep breath threw the nose, she clenched her notebook to her stomach. Making the kind of childish girl look sophisticated. Her heart was beating out of her chest! She hoped no one could hear it. " there will be none of that" she said, just like her mother would say. Stepping in between them, she looked at all of them as three children. Calciferol being the one with the dangerous toy. Wendy paused for a second. Reading califers emotions like a book. Wendy nodded to herself, and turned to white and olive. "Mr. White. I would very much appreciate it if you would unhand my patient. I would like to speech to her." Wendy flashed a warm smile. "please." said Wendy. Looking from calciferol to the two. Her eyes indifferent as she looked at the home made flame thrower that was in the boys hands.

]

User ImageUser Image User Image

kouhai pls's Comrade

Dapper Stalker

User Image

Wear a Mask.

User Image
                                                              ╬═══════════════════════╬

A knowing nod came form Barrel once he locked eyes with the female sitting next to him. He knew she would get the hint and when he watched her place her hand slowly inside of Cal's shirt a grin started to grow. The plan was going to start any second now, causing his body to tense a bit. His shoulders leaned a bit froward as he watched, wondering what kind of action she was going to pull. Olive was always a tricky young lady, hiding behind a innocent face. She was beautiful, he admit, however when knowing someone for so long it easy to see the personality of her and not appearance alone. She was cruel, calculating and often a bit harsh when she wanted to be. The girl also had a knack for making out plans that always seemed to work, Not that Cal wasn't a master mind at making up their insane plans either, just she had the advantage of being perceived an innocent. Sure Cal had his way with the ladies and the staff but once they got to know him the image was ruined. New staff member's where hard to come by these days and Miss Sooh always tried to warn them. Too bad they where all high and mighty and thought to write a all knowing book on the insane. Stupid bits the lot of them.

Suddenly the action took place by Olive making a rather gore move. She slid the sharp edge of the candy cane underneath of Cal's shirt, causing a bit of blood to appear from the line. It wasn't too deep from what he saw, plus he highly doubted that she would attempt that. They may have been a bit loose in the head however they where three of a kind. Birds of the feather so to speak. So even if their games appear to be a bit painful it was still considered fun, at least to him anyways. After all they had to get use a bit of pain, or there would be no fun in this place. Speaking of pain it seemed that the devil had screamed from surprise over what the clever girl just did. Of course the fun wasn't going to end there as it was now his turn to help out in their little plan. The boy quickly bucked his hip froward and used his left hand to shove the older male off of his lap. With the combined strength of his and Olive's push the older teen was now on the ground, having to fall face first on to the floor. Before he could even blink an eye Olive had jumped off the couch, and made her way in to the other room He swore he heard her say something in that moment however he was a bit slow and it seemed to take him a few seconds to gather what had just happened.

When it finally hit him that the plan had worked the youth started to laugh out loud, leaning his head back as he did. "Hahaha! - Ouch! " Suddenly his laughter was cut short when he felt a pain in his knee cap. It seemed that the devil wasn't finding this as funny as the other two where, and from the growl that just reached his ears, he knew things where going to end in a fun way. With a gulp coming from his throat the youth decided to have courage, forcing his body to lean forward to see what Cal was up to. When he looked the boys eyes grew wide with slight fear, seeing the deadly intention behind the older youths eyes. The red haired boy was ticked off, even having cold eyes from where a sinister looks usually took place. He had scene this look before and knew that something was definitely going to happen. When hearing the older teen say run the youth's face seemed to pale a bit, only to watch as the teen got to his feet and head in to the other room. ' Ah oh,' He thought while sitting up from the couch, before waiting a few seconds as he waited for any sign of what was happening. The room was filled with silence and all he could see was a young woman on the other side of the room, drinking coco. She didn't seem to notice what was going on. Poor girl.

Within a few seconds there was a female squeal coming from the other room, causing him to take a shaken step backwards. "A problem, but not an insurmountable one " He said to himself as had a feeling what was going on. When their leader was ticked off he usually went to one thing that set him aside from all the crazies in the hospital: Fire. Most likely he got a hold of one of the staffs lighters and was planning to play hide and seek with them, but the more dangerous type. That was fine with him. He had the burn scars to prove that they played the game tones of times, that and other scars and wounds from the games they all played. Most of the injuries he had gain was from their games the rest however,.... Well they where from a more strange game. Of course the hospital staff never knew these things. Oh no. All he had to say that they where all playing a game or cover up with make up. Brilliant little things that they had really. ' Stop thinking, it's time to go!' He thought while shaking his head to the side before he started to run in the direction that Olive had went. If he was lucky then he would meet up with her before Cal found him. He was always the slowest, and even as he ran it was more of a simple jog really.

It was when he turned in to the corner that the entire game had ended, shattering their fun. There was their boss in front of them, holding Olive close to him in a harsh grip. Of course the man also happened to be standing in the perfect position that was hidden away from the main camera's, hiding all the actions that where about to take place. He always knew where the camera's where, as their boss was a guard here. This was why he was the main man, the brains so to speak of their little horror group. As he listened to Cal speak he was trying to put together what had happened. It was a lost cause as now he couldn't understand why Cal was demanding attention of their leader, and for reason it sounded like he was purring for a second. Suddenly his eyes traveled to the lighter and then to the aerosol can which he could clearly see behind the boys back. He then watched what appeared to be in slow motion as Cal's hand traveled in front of him and said the most horrifying words he had heard all day: Play with me.

The younger boys body seemed to tense in that very second, not sure what was going to happen. The boy had scene these stand offs many times over the years as he had been in this asylum for as long as he remembered. It felt as if he had grown up here by now and had almost forgotten about the real world and it's set of rules. Not that it mattered anymore at they lived under Bermuda's rules. Sure the woman named Sooh was in charge but she just paid the bills as far as he was concerned. Bermuda however was the keeper of the insane and pulled the strings more then any of the workers. Not many people knew that which was a shame because it could have meant less people being in the sleeping room because of the older man's fun. And he knew just as well as the other two to not mess with Bermuda. Like his closest friends he had some scars to prove this and a fear of boxed glass water to prove it. " Ah oh,... " He said before a new voice entered their little area. He paused to look up towards the bright eyes of one of the doctors; Wendy. The woman was a pure of heart, he gave her that however she really didn't know what she just walked in on. Apparently she thought she did though as she asked Mr White to let go of Olive.

" Wendy doesn't like playing games too much. " He said, trying to let the situation die down a bit. The truth of the matter was that even though the situation appeared bad it could have been worse. The woman was just making it a promise now. Their boss could just have his fun now and let them play for the rest of the day now but now that wouldn't happen. It was just going to fester inside now and once the doors where closed and the staff was to bed they would pay. Either later or when they where forced to go down stairs where he worked.

╬═══════════════════════╬

Location: With Cal, Wendy, Olive and Mr. White XXXXXXX Wearing: This

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image xUser Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

xxx
      I'M OK, RIGHT? - SHELLSHOC KED

User Image
                                          User Image

Sooh held a small frown as Patrick had decided to ignore her words and continue to smash his head against the window. It was often a pain when the patients didn’t do what they were told or asked to do. Some were much better than other but a few stuck out. It was good thing to remember that one shouldn’t get too frustrated with any of them, no matter how hard it was to keep calm. Like her worst ones were the group of three, who seemed to cause chaos all over the place. One of her head guards Mister White always seems to get them under controls, his real methods she knew nothing about but if it was getting the job done she didn’t ask questions. It wasn’t like anything foul could be going on, or else the staff would come to her right away, or her husband and she’d never heard a single complaint. Not even from any of the patients here and they would know to come, even the more serious cases knew what to do. Not all the patients were in here for anything mental, they did house a good handful of closer to normal people, and the facility had always had a large mix of different kinds of patients. Sooh had kept trying to talk to Patrick as he continued to ignore her words, she didn’t want to go reaching for him in case he didn’t take to lightly to it. Even if you knew a patient for years they were always full of surprised. Just when she was mentally wishing for help with the patient so she could continue smoothly, her little helper showed up beside her. ” My ancestors sent a little lizard to help me?” Were the thoughts on her mind and the scrawny man showed up cocky as ever. Sooh had ever notion that Tai Zheng wouldn’t be able to do anything. He worked with patients but usually only during activates and entertaining them.

Sooh pressed her lips together as she decided to let him have a go at it anyway. There could be no harm in it- well okay that wasn’t true. There could be all sorts of hard in what words he would start telling Patrick. Right away she silently regretted letting him take actions here, but it was too late to do anything about that now. So instead she let her arms slightly cross across her stomach while keeping her eyes on the two forms right in front of her now. Watching as the male knelt down to Patrick’s level and started talking to him. As soon as the words started flying out of his mouth, Sooh’s mouth felt heavy like I was going to drop down at any second. How could he tell a patient to do something like that! Frowning while Tai Zheng, started yelling about, really he couldn’t at least worded things differently! Then maybe, but just maybe she wouldn’t have to get on him once again for something else. It wasn’t that she was against this kind of thing, but her own methods were just harder, and after years of being here it was harder to let her softer side out, but it was still there really. Sooh couldn’t even help it this time when Patrick had actually listened to the little lizard dragon boy. Blinking and letting out a small sound of surprise.” Well now.” Speaking under her breath as ash eyes the man who had just been saved from getting and ear full by Patrick, it would have to make him happy to know that one. When Patrick brought up the question for a suite she couldn’t help but smile at the odd request, it was a much better request then a lot of the other patients ever asked for.” We could get a hold of your parents and ask if you would really like one.” Smiling down at Patrick, finally glad that he was no longer smashing his head against a glass window and that he was listening. It looked like he’d made a new friend as she was perfectly content now with letting him take over this patient for now so she could move along with her other duties. She still needed to go make sure the meeting rooms were set up; there was some new staff to be introduced today also.

Right when things started to look like they were going to get better, the morning just decided to push more and more problem onto her. Turning around as one of the guards was running towards her and seeming out of breath. Sooh looked to him, waiting for the man to start talking and nodded to his words. ” Playing again? I see, well keep looking then.” Waving the man off as she turned to face Tai and Patrick.” I see you now have someone to eat lunch with, before you off and eat I need you to help search for Miss Jessie, playing her games again. Don’t forget I’ll be checking in with you after lunch to help with the meeting.” Turning to leave the group of two, when Blair’s voice came through her ear buds, telling her the information she’d asked for earlier and about Boo’s location and game playing.” Jamie and Maia can’t be found? What is in the air today that is causing so many problems so early?” Letting go of her button so the message could go through, the last part was just her really speaking out loud. Turning over her shoulder quickly to relay the information of Boo to Tai.” They have found her in the lobby, please fetch her quickly before she moves again. “ Rubbing her temple’s once again, Sooh decided to go on her own search of the floors again, now looking for the other two patients not in the camera’s view and Mr. White. Well she could always talk to him over the speaker, reaching back and turning the channel so it would hit the head desk of the confinement center. Their talkies were strange, as they had so many sets and certain ones could only reach certain others. They all had to strategies on who could talk to whom and who relayed messaged to whom.” Contact Mr. White, tell him we have two patients we are in need of checking up on just to make sure they are okay. James Cooper and Maiara Robins.” Leaving the talkie on that channel long enough to get a response before clicking it over to her normal one.

With that all done now, she continued to make her way through the halls, going past all the rooms and stopped when she heard the sound of one of the last remaining piano’s in the place along with a female’s singing voice. This combination easily let Sooh pinpoint who it could be. Walking into the large library and following the sound of the music. She waiting until the female was done with the song before speaking.” Enjoying yourself Miss Roux?”

”S ii t a r a v e”

”RyoRin”

”F A T A L---hollywood”

”Roshyxwoshy”

”Raccoom”[/quote

User Image

RyoRin's Problem

Tipsy Otaku

User Image

xxx
      DESTRUTIVE↭SEMI-MUTE

User Image
                                          User Image

Olive didn’t even take one look back after she ran out of the room and down the halls; she jumped this way and that way out of the way of people. Left and right, up, up, down, square. . . . Not wanting to crash into them and hinder her speed at which she was going. She was making a getaway and that meant she needed to get away and not get stuck behind slow traffic or people. She ended up pushing a few lone people out of her way and more of the furniture and decorations in the halls were getting pushed to the floor and across the hallways anything to hinder her chasers if even by a little bit. A mad grin was still plastered on her face as she darted through the halls, blinking for just even a second it seemed she missed everything because the next thing she knew, it was hard to breath as something knocked the wind right out of her and she was glaring at whoever or whatever it happened to be, still not looking up. If only she could find her voice she’d be yelling up a storm, for that’s how angry she was now! Having her game being interrupted right when she was being chased too! Not like either Cal or Darren had caught up to her since she’d gotten a pretty good head start on both of the boys.

Pushing her weight off the ground and finally looking up on to what caused her sudden crash, her whole face seemed to drop and her skin if possible when even more pale, while her mouth hung open a little in shock. This was the last person she thought she’d be running into today, the boss man was someone she tried to avoid as much as possible and wanted nothing to do with. Olive managed to take one pathetic step backwards before her body and mind seemed to shut down on her and she was unable to do anything against the larger man. She didn’t want to be here now, she needed to run and get away, and this was bad that she was alone and right off the cameras too for that matter! Then the grin that boogie grin, such a vile sight was forming on his face as Olive felt the strong grip quickly wrap around her neck. Too strong for her to break away as she did try and struggle when he pulled her close. It was getting harder to breath in that grip of his, her mouth open but of course no scream would come out. She felt like a helpless animal, pathetic and useless. Soon enough he air supply was getting thinner and the familiar choking sound was coming from her mouth. The corner of her eyes watering up as she was in pain, not from crying, but her own body panicking.
                                                  Boogie’s grip loosened even if a little, just enough to keep a small amount of air flow to her body. She could feel her heart trying to beat right out of her chest and she swore he would be able to feel it also, and was probably getting the greatest kick out of it and her fear. Olive wasn’t being as brave as she sometimes would be. Olive managed to raise he own eyes to the boss man as he spoke again about taking a rain check on a hug that she would never in her life give this time. Her body was shaking by now, she couldn’t tell , her feeling were a little burnt out at the moment as he mind race on getting away from his death grip at least. The tears started to flow down her cheeks from the pain of his boney knuckles digging hard into the stop of her head. Her mouth wide as she gasped loudly and small squeak had managed to come out, the pain easy to spot, in the quick volume of her missing voice.

When the man leaned down to her ear, the grip seemed to tighten around her neck once again, but she’d slowly, ever so slowly started to bare the chocking feeling. Her breathing was rugged and his voice so close to her ears sent chills down her spine. How cruel of a man, the reason for problems in her personally, her mouths seemed too opened and close repeatedly as she breathing was heavy. On sight she looked and felt more like a fish out of water trying to breathe instead of a girl in the clutched of a man she made a point to avoid as must as possible. Her voice was never found and her eyes had been locked with his, so when Calcifer came running around the corner she didn’t know he had finally made his appearance until his voice hit her ears and her eyes automatically followed him eye move as she circles them both like prey. Her own lips forming the name ‘Lock’ as she gritted her teeth quickly from the sudden movement, her face sticky with the tear that slipped out earlier on reflex. Olive knew the look in Calcifer’s eyes and that expression on his face, s**t was going to get real and the real ‘fun’ was about to start.

Olive began her small attempt to wiggle out of Bermuda’s grip, she’d always been the one who was most capable of squeezing her way out of his tight grip, but it didn’t always work. Her eye bounced back and forth between the two males and once over at Barrel who she finally noticed was standing a bit a ways. While through the standoff between Oogs and Lock was starting to ‘heat up’, really those words fight the situation perfectly, ad unfamiliar voice caught Olive’s attention. She’d never head this voice before and was she being called a ‘her patient?” Olive was Olive, she was nobody’s patient. The witch despised the word patient when it was being directed in her direction, it made her angry. That flared up anger for a second seemed to take away from her fear of her own situation if only for awhile. Then again her own situation was a lot less worse now since this unknown lady butted in on the group activity, did she not know what she had just dragged herself into? Then again if she guessed was right, then that meant this new bait of a doctor of whatever she was here was ready to have some fun with them too. This is when the tables were about to turn, because no matter how terrified of the big man they were, he was the boss man and they followed him. It was always better to see his sadistic ways pointed at another person instead of themselves and she knew he liked to ‘play’ with the new people. Just like the three of them did, easy knew target.

The comment on wanting to ‘talk’ to her made Olive want to burst out laughing, thought the lack of voice and the grip on her neck kept her expression from changing. Her eyes travel to meet the eyes of everyone in the hall minus the new woman’s. It was time for a turn on action and an escape from this trap she’d gotten herself into. Olive knew Bermuda wouldn’t do anything drastic in front of anyone, so this was her chance to get away, and the girl caught on to the big mistake she’d managed to do even minutes of walking in on the scene. This allowed Olive to see that this woman hadn’t talked to Mrs. Sooh yet. If she had getting the fire and can away from Cal wouldn’t be the first big step, instead of trying to rescues her. A grin on her lips even through the pain she was feeling, Olive managed to wiggle her way from Boogie’s grip and stood up right in front of him, facing the lady. Time to put her game face on, time to show this playing was an act between them all. Even if it wasn’t it wasn’t like she would know. Sending a smile up towards the lady, everyone else would know her smile, but this woman would have no clued what it would mean. Dusting her dress off as she dusted her dress off and with her eyes still meeting the woman’s eye contact. Olive’s innocent face and smile instantly dropped ad her eyes thinned into a glare and a snarl. With a giant breath and a huge shove, Olive put all her force behind her movement and shoved the woman roughly back to the floor watching as she tumbled. The look on Olive’s face would to any unknowing person, would make it looked like something inside her head snapped. Her face twisted with anger with tears dried to her cheeks and her silence around her, but no. Her body was just itching for some kind of violent or destruction around her. Without a second’s hesitation she reached and grabbed Cal by his collar dragging him away along with her in a sprint before the woman had time to react. Running to Darren and grabbing him also, it was time for them to split.

”RyoRin”

”S ii t a r a v e”

”Raccoom”

”P o i s o n o u s B”

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items