Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
When the bug was removed he set himself back down and nodded to his master, making an upset noise in his throat. "I don't like bugs, they are pests and are best squashed." They were also disgusting creatures that left unidentifiable substances in their wake all over things.

User Image
                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The familiar would have squirmed angrily within the bestat's grasp, not particularly fond of her or her attitude of superiority; regardless of whether or not they were in her house. He would have spat violently at her hands and arms, and foamed angrily when he was kicked out. The woman and centaur were certainly testing this creature's usually pleasant nature.

Then he remembered his panic and peered behind him before frantically crawling to the window peering into Sylumor's room. He hopped onto the window sill, and looked at the three. Afraid to be apart from Serverous now, he pressed his digits to the glass and spat dozens upon dozens of bubbles at the window. He was frantic and pawed desperately at the glass. Until the window was opened and he was let in, he would not stop and peered at his surroundings, obviously spooked by something.

And he swore to himself, he would bite the hand or leg off of anybody that tried to kick him out again.

Eloquent Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
She had not been violent with the small bug familiar, just tossed him out into the grass. But she would squash him if he did not disappear soon. New rule, no bugs allowed in her house, especially that one. Ignoring it she let go of the sides of Sylumor's face.
"It's fine dear. You're ok and that's all that matters. I do not take kindly to those who upset the ones I care for. He will stay where he is until his master comes to pick him up."
Patting Sylumor on his head she turned to look around the room. There was a small twinge of pride as she looked it over. It was nice, she gave herself a mental pat on the head.
"So what do you think? Do you like the room? How would you like to dress both your self and Severous for this evening?"
There was no sense postponing the celebration, everyone was fine.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous let out a hiss and slithered towards the door. "I'm already dressed....I don't need anyone dressing me...My Master is going to be angry with me..." Serverous burst out of the door, throwing Sylumor a dirty look before finding his way out of the house. Following the scent of the small insect he finally found it. Gripping it to his chest he slithered back to the front of the house and flicked his toungue out, trying to catch the scent of his Master so he could get himself home. He shivered violently, without much sun left showing any slight breeze scent a painful shiver of cold down his tail.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor sighed and his ears drooped down in sadness, it was obvious that his friend was upset with him. He couldn't help it if it was ingrained in him to hate bug and worm like creatures, his normally shifting tail stilling till it touched the ground. "It's lovely, I was really excited to have a room like this. I normally wear my gold jewelry to special occasions......." But his mood had shot down due to the fright of the creature invading his new home and his friend's obvious dislike of him now.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous shivered again violently before taking refuge by the doorway, leaning in and away from the wind as the last bit of light twinkled away.
(OOC: Brainfart gonk )
                                          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          User Image
                                          The summon whined and clutched onto the naga's chest with tiny paws, awfully frightened of something. He trembled nervously and burried his face away from sight, his wings flat against his chubby body. There was a rustle in the bushes nearby, and Serverous would soon find out what it was if he looked.

Out walked a very small creature resembling a bull, adorned in a coat of short black fur. It looked miniture, actually not much larger than the larva Serverous held against his chest. It stood absolutely still and appeared to stare at the naga with empty but bright red eyes. In fact it was staring down the larva, its eyes hard and cold. The pair of tiny white horns on its head glistened under the light of the rising moon. Two voices trailed behind it.

"Let me go, Ronin! I-I don't want to go to the party!" It was Lyric.

"Oh, quiet! You said you wanted to check on that new pet you were talking about or something; you might as well go." The voice, deeper and obviously masculine, giggled. "Besides, if I'm going, surely you have to attend! You wouldn't leave your darling brother by himself while he's visiting, would you? You aren't that pathetic."

"You know you weren't invited!"

"There's no party without me. And who says I need an invitation?"

The two stumbled out of the bushes; well, Lyric stumbled. She stood behind a tall man who had her grabbed by the wrist. Medium-length hair the color of the evening sky was pulled into a loose tail behind his head. Yellow eyes peered past a pair of shades, and his fit body was clad in an array of blue tones. A vest, pants, boots and golden bangles clanged on his wrists. He let his sister go and stared at the naga, putting his hands on his hips as he looked on, almost bewildered. But he wasn't stupid and made sure not to look directly at its eyes. "That's interesting. You didn't tell me it was a naga."

Lyric sighted Serverous outside the house and frowned, watching him shiver. She ran over, obviously concerned. "Serverous, what are you doing outside?" She didn't try to pull the frightened Mr. Goop from him though she did pet the top of his head, her hand wrapped in bandages. The way Serverous was holding him, it might help keep his body temperature up since Goop was pretty warm for something so small. It also helped that he was a little fuzzy, like a caterpillar (but awfully squishy). "I won't mind getting you a jacket if you're cold... where is everybody else now?"

Meanwhile, the tiny bull-like creature continued to stare at the insect. And stare. And it kept staring, even as its master walked up beside it and rolled his eyes at the insect familiar. He mumbled to himself, "I can't believe you still have that stupid thing with you."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous frowned at the new pair and gave a warning hiss to stay back, his tail curling and uncurling nervously. "Who is that? And Victoria threw Mr.Goop out so I came out to get him and Sylumor hit me with his hoof so I stopped enjoying myself and I was going to wait for you to come get me." He frowned and gave a very unhappy hiss, still holding the small creature to his chest for the warmth. "What is a ja-ck-et? You don't have a robe?" He shivered again as he saw a familiar figure swoop down from the air and land a few feet away.

User Image
The ShopKeeper landed daintly, almost skipping as he went up to the group, bending down he quickly kissed Lyric's hand. "Hello Lyric, Serverous. Here for the party are we? Delightful!" He smiled at them all, his eyes slowly sliding to the other figure before quickly losing intrest as he spotted Mr.Goop. "Oh what a curious little creature! Does it bite? No?" He slowly pet the thing on the head, taking it from Serverous's grasp to hold it. "How adorable, yet exotic and fascinating at the same time! Oh why are we talking out here, i'm sure Victoria must be expecting us by now, even if we are a few minutes early." After giving Serverous a rub on his tail he knocked on the door before opening it for everyone else. "Helllo! Victoria it's us! I hope we aren't intruding upon anything." He stepped in happily, Mr.Goop still clutched in his hand as he smiled down on the thing warmly.
                                          User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          User Image
                                          Lyric already knew most of what happened inside the house. She had seen Sylumor lose control and she had watched Victoria throw out her pet, but nothing beyond that. She gave Serverous a very faint but warm smile and touched his cheek. "Thank you for getting him Serverous. I really appreciate it, I'm positive he does, too." She struggled, trying very hard not to barge in and say something to Victoria about having thrown out her familiar when she had left Serverous under its "supervision." But alas, she restrained herself and sighed. Besides, she was still on her ground.

She turned toward the arriving guest and smiled again, bowing to the Keeper. "Hello, sir," she greeted him. She was surprised to see him take such an interest in the caterpillar-like thing, who had ceased shivering but glanced worriedly at the bull on occassion. He tucked in his arms and legs as he was held and carried, and spat out a nervous bubble every now and then as he curled in the Keeper's arms, only slightly tense. "His name is Mr. Goop, he's mine."
                                          "He has to be yours all right. Nobody else would want that thing," her brother rolled his eyes again and started to head for the door. The bull familiar followed him.

Lyric shook her head and focused on Serverous. Him, she wouldn't mind Victoria throwing out, so she didn't try to stop him from entering without invitation. "I'm very sorry... that's my older brother, Ronin. I swear, he isn't always this unpleasant. The creature with him is Basher. He paid an unexpected visit when I got home..." She held out her hands, summoning a black blazer she hoped he wouldn't mind using as a jacket. It was somewhat formal, so it wouldn't make him look odd amongst the crowd, either. She hadn't planned on attending herself, but she knew Ronin wasn't going to let her leave without spending some time at the party first. "This is a jacket, it's kind of like a robe but smaller. I hope this can keep you warm, and it's a little suited for the occassion. You still want to attend... right?"

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
The ShopKeeper cooed at the thing happily. "Oh it's adorable~! Oh! Bubbles, how funny!" He placed him down as he sat on a chair, crossing his legs happily. He gave Serverous another pat, glancing at the bull thing and wondering how it could be so small.

User Image
Serverous sniffed at the thing and put it on, but it felt horribly awkward, with an unhappy hiss he handed it back, deciding to curl up next to the ShopKeeper instead. Finding that for some reason; he always seemed to radiate some sort of warmth. Finally getting comfortable he levelled his gaze with the one she had called Ronin. He let out a quiet hiss as he examined him then the bull thing, narrowing his eyes before getting bored and slumping his top half over the ShopKeeper lazily. (OOC: I'm going to be doing another rp so i'm putting this one on Hiatus!)

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

darkforest904

Moon Soulhart

PoeticxPaige

Kida91

OFFICIALLY OFF HIATUS! Lets see how many ppl actually return xD

Eloquent Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
((Mew! I'm here… not sure if I can get back into the swing of this long forgotten character but i'm here none the less haha))

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

Kida91
((Mew! I'm here… not sure if I can get back into the swing of this long forgotten character but i'm here none the less haha))

go for it, if you can get going i will and then maybe it will pick up

Eloquent Rogue

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Silent Moan
Kida91

go for it, if you can get going i will and then maybe it will pick up

Man…I'm going to have to reread this whole thing to even try and pick it up…. huhh…so I may not post in the next day or so, depending on how tomorrow plays out. But I will try….

Big Felis catus

11,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
derp. . im back (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers