Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who will win?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

((Is this match still going on? Or was it already decided? eek ))
((uhh...it's not done, yet ^^; *is awaiting to see if Tora remained wounded or not from the explosion @_@*))
AS the smoke cleared, Tora stood. He was just as hurt as Yuzuri and it was now he relized how he'd heard her name before. "Nice to see you again, Zuri-chan. Long time no see. We haven't seen each other since, what...The School?" His eyes flashed as his mouth turned to a small and happy smile. "It finally clicked after your 'dragon attack.' We used to practice. But enough about the past. We have to settle this fight."

'Crap, my chakara's super low from that explosion and I don't know how much more energy I can pump out, especially if I try anything with scolls. Genjutsu will have to do for now.' He took a basic fighting stance, after tearing the kuni, buried deep in his arm, out and tossing it into the dirt.

"Ready?"
Tsubasa-san! I knew you looked familiar! We'll talk after this fight.. Yuzuri narrowed her eyes again--giving out that serious look. His chakara is low...hopefully, the dragon's energy will help me out here...And I guess I'll save my elementals till later--or not...heh.

She, too, went into a fighting stance. It looked like a stance where she looked ready enough to do a variety of options: counterattack, sidestep off and away from his attack, dodge and roll if his next attack included a jump, OR simply charge a strong punch to his stomach by ducking from under his arms--she was short enough to do so anyways.

"Well, then...come and get me." she hissed fiercely--who knew a young girl such as she could be so scary?!
Tora's hands fell to his kunai and shuriken. He drew out five shuriken to his right hand. He threw them out in a fan formation again, but this time, they moved faster. Two of them were aiming at Yuzuri and he smiled.

The blonde ninja shot after the shuriken, leaping over them and Yuzuri. He shot a kunai at her and landed feet away from the girl. He turned quick and waited for her to act.
Yuzuri saw the five shurikens rushing at her--and felt more objects coming in her way from the back (objects = kunais). Not fair! It's like a trap! Ergh! I was gonna save this for later but...

Yuzuri decided to use the wind element to her abilities this time. But first, she quickly ducked to the ground--in hope to miss the two attacks. She did manage to duck but the weapons were just too fast and a shuriken scarred the side of her face--not too far from her right eye.

Yuzuri ignored the pain and began running as fast as the wind towards Tora. Once she got near him, she got upside down on her hands and began doing backfilp kicks with hope that one she reaches Tora--one of the kicks would land. Her speed seemed to increase as she had done these actions. The element of the wind...it increases my speed just slightly as I gather it by running. Soon enough, I'll be able to use the wind to my advantage...I won't even have to get so close to my opponent to land a hit!
Tora blocked and blocked and blocked each attack, which was getting harder by the minute. "Oh hell with this!" Tora sent Yuzrui a round-house kick anywhere, trying to get her off him. He leapt back and threw a few more shruikens at her. Three to be exact. He was running out of shuriken and he was regaining chakara slowly, too slowly.
((Will this fight ever end...?))
((well, we better finish it soon XD; or else everyone else will get impatient x_x))

Yuzuri wasn't even phased by the roundhouse kick nor were the shurikens a big deal to her--she simply let them cut through her skin--not that it mattered big gashes like that were just simple cuts to her. She kept kicking Tora--each kick becoming more fierce than the previous one. The wind was helping a whole lot--speeding her kicks up a notch gradually.
"That's it!" Tora leapt back, drawing out a wind scroll and moved his hands and fingers forming: Tiger, Ox, Tiger. The scroll exploded and seemed to intergrate with his body. His chakara sucked even lower and he gasped for breaths, the strain invigorating and completely draining at the same time.

He charged at Yuzuri and leapt multiple feet into the air. He turned himself upside down, feet slamming hard against the ceiling. He shuddered as he kicked hard off the ceiling, dive bombing Yuzuri. His hands flew to his kunai, having no more shuriken. He placed his remaining kunai in the spaces between his fingers. "Yami Tora no Kaze!!"

With the power of the wind propelling him, he slashed like a tiger at it's prey. He turned, feet hitting hard against the floor. He kicked off from there and extended his fists out in front of him, aiming to stab Yuzuri's torso. Was his aim true?
Yuzuri just glared at Tora and knew he was heading straight for her. Kuso! He's gonna kill me! I've gotta do something! Hmm...it looks like a straightforward attack...and I see he used a wind scroll... her mind quickly analyzed his moves and figured out what to do--most of his attacks have made contact with her flesh but, I'm NOT gonna let him hit me this time! I just can't! I've been hit too many times by him...it's time for me to give everything I've got!

Just then, she raised up both her arms above her head and chanted a few words in Japanese silently to herself. She thrusted her arms downwards in a fast, and diagonal motion--the arms going down the opposite ways as if she were slashing through something. And, actually, Yuzuri was slashing through something--the wind in the arena. "Kaze no Shin!" she screamed and two visible blades of pure wind appeared and shot themselves at Tora each time Yuzuri slashed her arms through the air.

The blades moves were almost ghostly fast and were hard to be seen on a fact that they were still pure wind.

Kami-sama, onegai! Let them hit! Kiro onii-chan will frown at me from where he is if they don't! I worked hard to achieve this attack and Kiro onii-chan would spend days and nights teaching me..over and over and over again til my arms were strong enough to conjour up at least one blade! Yuzuri watched as she sent out her fifteenth wind blade with her hopeful eyes and her hands folded together--praying that they make good contact and stop Tora's attack.
In his semi-demonic tiger mode, he felt the wind shift, ever-so slightly. He glared, still charging at Yuzuri the felt the pain. Fifteen sudden blows stopped him in his tracks. Feeling air gushing into his wounds.

"DAMN YOU ELEMENTALIST!" He pumped a small amount of his remaining chakara into one of the kunai and shot it at his opponent. Tora then replaced the kunai with his final weapon and turned the other so they appeared as only rins on his fingers, while the blade faced inwards.

The blonde ninja kicked off from the ground again, possibly slower or faster, no one knew. He then appeared in front of Yuzuri and opened his plams from the fists they were previously clenched in to a tight fingered palm. he motioned his hands at her upper torso as if her were slpping her, while to his knowlage, they kunai he was wearing werelocked with his finger knuckles and extended slightly past his finger tips. He continued his slashes until their toll reached twenty, jumping back and throwing each one, individually at Yuzuri.
((I wonder when this fight will be called...))
(( @_@, well, Yuzuri's trying to end it all..hopefully with her next few atacks xD; sorry for the wait.))

Yuzuri crossed her arms in front of her face for a basic defensive pose--her eyes were shut tight and she was being pushed back violently and not to mention, that new cuts were appearing on her forearms and upperarms as Tora's attack hit her. My elements...help me onegai! she begged and pleaded to the fire element that rested inside of her as well as to the wind element whose presence was all over the arena.

((The next paragraph contains a skill that I just thought of for Yuzuri..since she can control the elements skillfully. So, I dunno if it sounds too "godly" of her--'cause I don't wanna be godmoddling or anything so just incase it sounds a little "godlike" please do tell me so I can edit the following paragraph...))

Just then, as if the elements had heard her cry, something happened. The wind in the arena became visible and swooshed into the form of a huge hawk--twice the size of a normal one. It screeched and flew itself--more like rushed over like a blur in front of Yuzuri. The wind-formed hawk began to flap its wings, directing the wind emitting from it at the incoming kunai and attacks.
Yuzuri opened her eyes in shock, realizing that she hadn't felt anything more...and saw the majestic creature defending her! "A...hawk? But, I haven't summoned anything! And the hawk is of wind too! How could this happen?!...Wait...!" she gasped to herself in surprise and remembered something Kiro told her during their training sessions. "Yuzu nee-chan, if your bond with your elements--they'll become one of your most loyal followers...and maybe, one day, good friends who'll always be there to help you out in the most fierce battles you'll have throughout your life."

"That means..I've earned the wind element's loyalty! Now that the wind is protecting me, I can summon Akai Ryu no Shin (Red Dragon of Death)--with my kunais hidden within its flames..." Yuzuri whispered to herself thoughtfully and began chanting in Japanese. A huge, graceful, and ellegant dragon rose from inside her body--greeting everyone in the arena with a fierce roar. As the long dragon rised--Yuzuri quickly sneaked thirty kunais and ten sharp throwing stars into the dragon; the weapons spread out through the dragon in line rows of three. The blur of the wind hawk should be strong enough to blind the enemy so that he could not see Yuzuri from behind it--so, hopefully, Yuzuri had gained success this time 'cause Tora's not gonna know what's coming for him anyhow.

"AKAI RYU NO SHIN, ATTACK WITH ALL YOUR SPEED AND STRENGTH!" Yuzuri commanded with a strong voice pointing to Tora on the opposite side. The dragon immediately roared with anger and striked itself at Tora.
((Have you two decided who's going to win? By reading the posts, I think it's going to be Yuzuri. Anyways, I'm a judge...and it seems like Tora is low on chakra...I'll call this fight now. And yes, it does seem a tiny bit Godmodish...))

Hmm...it seems that Yuzuri's still got some Chakra left... Kane thought, using his fire eyes. But...Tora seems to have next to none... "Stop." He said, standing. "It seems that we have a clear winner, Yuzuri. Tora doesn't have very much Chakra left and therefore, might be killed with the next attack."

((Tell me if I'm being unfair and I'll change it to contemplating and let Tora attack, but if it's a fair call...It seems to me that you, Kouichi, want this to be called...))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff