Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Raven shook her head. "No..." She said and laughed more, she seemed goofy.

Loyal Lover

"then you will know who I am. listen this is hard times for us. come with me I have a sacurary will are welcome. gargoyle lead me there, even though the founder was killed, all mutant are welcome." rain said as he slide the ring on.

Clean Member

Jill wait outside for Rain to come back out.

Loyal Lover

rain soon left holding not only with the water ring but the fire ring. "jill he said as he got on on knee. "will you marry me?" he asked softly

Clean Member

Jill smiled at him and said "yes" she said and hug him seeing she was happy

Loyal Lover

rain took the fire ring and gently placed it on jills ring finger. "this rin is one of the five mages ring. it will boost your puro ability." he said and stood up and hugged jill. "I love you." he said softly

Clean Member

Jill smiled and kissed him she fly up in the air holding him seeing she really happy. Guy came out seeing he wanted to tell him why he thinks "person had that ring beforfe her was evil and all power was put in that ring." he thinks and walk back in and close up.

Loyal Lover

rain bearly heard guy. "don't worry, if any one can figure it out its jill." he yelled as he begun to panic.. "im a creature of water." he squilled

Clean Member

Jill land and put him down she kissed him happy "What should we do?" she ask

Loyal Lover

"should we tell gargoyle." he asked as he calmed down. he kissed jill gently and smiled. "or should we go make plans." he said gently

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "ok" she said and smiled

Loyal Lover

rain smiled. "just be carefull with that ring kay. the man who created these rings where evil." he said softly as he laced his fingers with jills

Loyal Lover

gargoyle smiled as he stood up. my baby." he said gently as he lite a cigar. "you think rain be coming home to night." he asked slurred

Clean Member

Jill looked at him "ok lets go" she said and smiled

Loyal Lover

rain smiled as he started to walk. "so where should we get hitched at." he asked softly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff