Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
-Kyo turned his head to see Tohru falling on him, and -POP- turned into an orange cat.- Damnit, now how the hell am I suppoused to eat anything?!

(all of them. I think I'm kind of giving Kyo Sanosuke's stomach. xp How many have you seen?)

((I have seen all too ;D))

"Sorry Kyo-kun! Sorry!"
*She begins to collect Kyo's clothes and runs in circles..She falls..And stands up and reaches Kyo his clothes*
"Here..." *she smiled*
(heh. I kinda hope they come out with a 5th one, but I'm afraid that if they do, Fruits Basket will be dishonered or something)

feh. I-POP. Kyo turns back into a human and quickly gets dressed- stare

(I just found a Shigure-looking face on the emoticons. xp It's this one: 4laugh )
Quote:
(heh. I kinda hope they come out with a 5th one, but I'm afraid that if they do, Fruits Basket will be dishonered or something)

feh. I-POP. Kyo turns back into a human and quickly gets dressed- stare

(I just found a Shigure-looking face on the emoticons. xp It's this one: 4laugh )

((Hehe biggrin ))
"Kyaaa!"
*She quickly runs and bumps her head in a wall*

((Tohru doesnt really bump her head like that but i wanna make something different xp ))
(o_o I know someone who runs into walls... Just because they want to)

-Kyo looks at her after getting dressed.- Uh... Tohru? Are you alright?

(hn.. Can't really imagine Kyo doing that)
"I'm fine, thanks.."
*She smiled*
-Kyo grumbles a little.- hn. -and he walks to the kitchen.-
*She went to the kitchen to make some riceballs..*
-Kyo opens the fridge and gets out the milk-
*She looked at Kyo...*
"Let's go for a walk in the forest..Kyo-Kun."
-Kyo looked at her and blinked after drinking some of the milk- Why?
"Well its so nice weather today so.. I thought we maybe would go for a walk..together"
*She smiled*
uh... sure. Just as long as we don't see that damn rat, or that brat Hatsuharu, I'm fine with it.
*She smiled.. She went and putted on her shoes*
-Kyo puts the milk back and puts his hands in his pockets. He put his shoes on and went outside after Tohru.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff