Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket!
KyonKyonSama: Tohru
the female battousai: Kyo
Ooh! Fruits Basket!
hn. Fruits Basket or Young Wizards! wait... Young Wizards is a book series.... Fruits Basket, then. ^^
((Well since i cant decide.. I will RP with you both! Who do you want to be? I'm Tohru xp ))
(I guess Kyo)
((Well i will be starting now!))
*Tohru was cleaning the clothes outside*
"It's a nice day today..!"
(m'kay)
-Kyo has his hands in his pockets, looking sour as usual as he walked towards Shigure's house-
( sweatdrop not sure what else to do besides for have him sulk on the roof)
((Hehe xd ))
*Tohru saw Kyo coming*
"Oh, hello Kyo-Kun"
*She smiled with her sweet smile
-Kyo stopped and saw Tohru ( xp kind of stupid thing to say, seeing as she's outside Shigure's house, and he's headed for it).- So, I see you're not working today.

(I'll get a hang of this eventually)
*She laughed a bit*
"Kyo-kun, its saturday today"
*She smiled*
"What did you do this morning?"
-Kyo stopped and blinked- It's Saturday? How the hell was I suppoused to know that?! hn. Feh. Akito wanted me at Sohma house this morning.
*She smiled again*
"well...Are you hungry? I have made some food.."

((btw, you can invite your friends to this RP if you want xp Max 2 sweatdrop ))
(okay. No one's on right now, so do you mind if I invite them later?)

As long as it's not leeks or miso, I'll eat it. -Kyo said, starting to walk inside-
Quote:
(okay. No one's on right now, so do you mind if I invite them later?)

As long as it's not leeks or miso, I'll eat it. -Kyo said, starting to walk inside-

((Sure domokun ))
"Hehe..There are some food on the table"
*She walked inside to the kitchen and she accidently slipped so she fell on Kyo*

((Weee, POFF xp How many episodes have you seen from Fruits Basket? FB is my favourite Anime wink ))
-Kyo turned his head to see Tohru falling on him, and -POP- turned into an orange cat.- Damnit, now how the hell am I suppoused to eat anything?!

(all of them. I think I'm kind of giving Kyo Sanosuke's stomach. xp How many have you seen?)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff