Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nikku walked into the obvious, stepping aside and dodging an odd hawaiian man, yelling about hair and hawaii. she blinked. "please ignore him. said the woman behind the desk. "are you Nikku?" "uhmm..yes ma'am..." "hmm..i have you here as a boy, i better just change that..." "uhm..no..it's right.." she blinked, then smiled "oh...okay then, i belive i saw you speaking with ember?" she pointed to a tv moniter. Nikku blinked. 'this place is worse than back home...' Nikku nodded. "your in her class." 'aw crap...' "thanks...." "i'll take you there so you don't get lost..and or injured..." "uhmm...ok.." she cocked an eyebrow and followed the woman out the door.
Ember put her head on her desk. She was too embrassed to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.
the woman opened the door to the class. "we have a new student, we're puttint her in with you." she said toward the teacher, pushing Nikku from the hall into the room.
' Oh boy. Another brat I have to teach.' he thought. " Okay... today we have a new student, Nikku... um... theres a smudge on the end..." he blinked. " Hmm..." he looked around. " Sit next to her." he pointed at Ember. There was an empty seat to her right.
Nikku took her seat, not looking at ember and trying not to draw attention. she ignored several sets of eyes that looked at her, resisting the urge to level the whole building.
Ember didnt notice Nikku, she didnt bother to look at Nikku either.

( Poor Nikku sweatdrop )
Nikku took her seat, not looking at ember and trying not to draw attention. she ignored several sets of eyes that looked at her, resisting the urge to level the whole building.
" Um Ember..." a girl who sat behind Ember poked her arm with a pen. Ember put her head up. " Huh? Wha?" she blinked.
Nikku looked at ember through the corner of her eye. '..the darkbolt is my fastest attack...how could she dodge it so easily...the only thing faster than that that i could ever be able to pull of would be volraxx's spine...' she thought to herself. she felt a hand grabe her arm, a whisper so raspy it seemed to come from death "..come to me child.." Nikku snapped around, but then the grip was gone, as was the voice. the chilling moment booring into her soul.
" Crap.... I was attacked by an lunatic.... and now my teacher thinks im a lazy slacker.... how can this day get any worse?" she thought.
Nikku heard her coment. "theres a fine line between mania and me, ms. ember..." she said flatly.
" Please... dont call me 'Ms.Ember.' I Prefer Ember." Ember said quietly.
Nikku blushed slightly "oh...okay m-- ember.."
She smiled and shook her head. She seemed so mysyterous to most people, but most of them didnt even bother to figure her out.
Nikku tapped her finger on her desk. it had been so long to the last time she had went to school, and she had just realised how much studying she had done thinking she was behind everyone and just realizing she was most likely the smartest person there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff