Welcome to Gaia! ::

Note: This is private. NO NEWCOMERS! Only Farigen and thats it! Lurkers are welcomed.... but thats it!
NO FLAMERS! Thats a big nono!
Now I wait for Farigen.....
indeed, flamers make me angry....unless they have changed their ways from flaming to ranting. then they are acceptable as long as they do not anger me. I LOVE KETCHUP! VWOOT!
o_O Okay..... You know who im going to play.... Bakin,Ember,Sintra,Megumi,etc.
you should know mine by now...where do we begin from?
Hmmm.... maybe we should still do the one with Winter and company are in it....
..that'd be a bit disturbing and we'd probably get sued somehow O_O
Well... its your call.... sweatdrop
when all else fails, ORIGIN STORY! *hits giant rewind button*
o_o;;;; Yay?
a man stood atop the building known as furinkan highschool. he glared scornfully down upon the world below. fools, in his opinnion, gathering as they had every day since he had watched, atempting to bring down a single girl. they may have been fit by normal standards, but by his standards, they shouldn't be able to walk.

he pulled down his hood, he was about 16, he had brown hair. his eyes were a piercing ice blue. his face of stone still stared down. "pathetic..." he mumbled, noticing the daily fight nearing.
A young red head, about 15 walks into the building. Chatting with the other girls, unsupecting the man on the building. This girl didnt seem unusual.... but trust me. Those humans were wrong...

She had short hair... and this girl wore glasses! Nothing special could said about her.... at least by normal standards. But trust me.... this girl had the power to take you all down.
the man turned, his trench coat catching the breeze and billowing out. he quickly grabbed it and frooze, attempting to avoid detection. he was so close to finishing his hunt...he couldn't be noticed now.

he peered over the edge of the building searching for any glances he recieved. he noticed none and retracted himself.

he snarled. "..too close..." he shook his head and sighed. "so very close..." he stood again, his eyes darting like an eagle, searching for something he could not see.
The girl stopped. " What is it Ember?" one of the girls asked. " I could of sworn I heard something..." the girl known as Ember said. " Your just hearing things Ember." the other girl said. " Maybe..... or maybe not..." Ember said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff