Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives?
And we're not ready to die. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero living in me

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Justin had a lot of questions for this Zordon especially concerning the new roles they all had been thrusted into. Before he could get a word out he was suddenly teleport out in the same manner he had been teleport in. Only this time he was outside and now facing Goldar and some putties with the others. "Wow, big, blue and ugly! I think we can assume he's in charge here. The grey creatures seemed plan and really not that much of a threat but the lion man with gold armor now that was a different story. "Here goes nothing!" Justin rushed the putty nearest him and quickly dropped to hands to the ground lashing out with his leg. If he was successful he would sweep the puttys feet out from under it and quickly follow up with a foot slam to the chest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♛♛♛With: No one in particular. ♛♛♛Thoughts: Everything is beautiful. ♛♛♛Location: Local Park.
User Image

«Putty Patrol»

Fight Song:

Number of Putties Remaining: 10

The Putty that Tyrone was punching over and over again definitely reacted to the blows but, after he finished hitting it, the Putty simply shrugged off the attack and joined the rest of the patrol. Keiko managed to knock a Putty off it's feet but, like Tyrone her efforts didn't amount to too much. The Putty that Preston shot peered down at it's stomach. It reached inside and pulled a hunk of itself out only to drop it on the ground, the mess made a horrible 'PLOP' sound as it impacted. Preston's bullets were still lodged inside the goop.

Justin did trip his Putty and upon planting his foot on them this only resulted in created marks on their chests in the shape of Justin's shoes. The Putties all simultaneously back flipped closer to Goldar, the lion alien still standing stoically behind his soldiers, unmoving yet still glaring at his opponents.
User Image
«⊚Tyrone Calhoun⊚»

«⊚»Location: Rocky, Mountainous Area outside the Power Chamber
Tyrone's Theme
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'I gave everything I had to keep my Country Safe..

Tyrone didn't know what to do, he wasn't thinking straight. This was nuts, this was...INSANE. These things weren't human, whatever the hell they were. He laid into them with everything he had and they barely seemed to feel it. "You know what..I didn't come all this way to die in this freak show. Guys, Zordon said these..morpher things would gives us power right? I say we use it...to kick these things's candy asses." Tyrone held his Morpher up to his chest and in that instant he just KNEW what to do. It was like the Morpher was feeding him information, a tutorial instantly downloaded to his brain.

Then it started. The rest of the group followed his lead, they opened up the Morphers and different colored Energies shot forth. These multi-colored surges of Energy flew up into the sky. With a crackle and a boom reminiscent of thunder and lightning, the Energy bolted back down to the ground and struck their bodies. Within seconds the Morph was complete and they were no longer the same group of strangers that had wandered into one another's lives. They were the Power Rangers. "MIGHTY MORPHIN! POWER RANGERS!" Tyrone formed a fighting stance along with the others before letting out one final, fantastic cry: "HI-YAH!" A gaseous cloud burst from behind them, separate colors representing each of their Armored forms. The cloud exploded in a cataclysm of glorious fire then dissipated just as quickly.

'Protecting the Planet is just the next step! Bring it!'

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives?
And we're not ready to die. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero living in me

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The second his foot connected Justin quickly backed off and raised his fists in a stance more the ready for a second attack. A single brow rose though when the creatures instead shuffled back to their master. "Where you blobs going?!" He was frustrated that his attack seemed to do absolutely nothing to the putty, just what the hell were those things anyway? Tyrone mentioned the morphers and Justin gave him a single nod in agreement, he wasn't about to die anytime soon. Justin copied Tyrone's movement of lifting his own to his chest and the morphing sequence promptly followed. Behind his helmet Justin had a big grin, not even moments before he was doubting everything he was being told and now..he just wanted to kick butt.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♛♛♛With: No one in particular. ♛♛♛Thoughts: Everything is beautiful. ♛♛♛Location: Local Park.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User ImageUser Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Keiko was a little surprised that her punch didn't seem to do much damage but then again they weren't exactly human either. She decided to back up a little still in a defensive stance in case the putty monster decided to try and attack her again. "Well that was pretty ineffective.." Keiko muttered mostly to herself watching the monsters retreat to their master who was clearly the large lion-man in gold armor. "You can say that again. Time to kick butt." The morph was something out of a syfy movie when she opened hers a brilliant yellow light flew out went into the sky with lightning soon following and then bolting back down at her. "MIGHTY MORPHIN! POWER RANGERS!" With Tyrone leading and the morpher like direct line to knowledge the morph and the following stance came naturally.

When the morph was over she was left standing in a yellow suit, she lifted her hands to see gloves and gave herself a quick once over. "This...is pretty cool."

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

★★★Location: Outside the base. ★★★ ★★★With: My team and a blue..lion.../b]★★★ ★★★Thoughts: This all has to be a dream!! ★★★ ★★★Outfit:Here ★★★ ★★★ Music: Relaxing Meditation

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces