Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

"Fluff work again." Preston said as he set up the display on the table in the juice bar. Preston Yang had just recently gotten out of the Police academy in Silver Hills. Luckily for him he got stationed at the Police station in Angel Grove here his father as the chief of police. Or at least that's what Preston thought, the first assignment his father gave him was not patrolling the streets of Angel Grove, but in fact heading up recruitment for their New Junior Police patrol. Preston sighed as he finished setting up the table in one of the corners of the Juice bar. There were some girls on the balance beams and some guy's working out he also noticed a guy in red training some kids in the art of Karate.

Sitting down at the table he put on his best fake smile and hoped someone would come up to the table to jon. After about thirty minutes he noticed no one was coming up, "Hey come help out your city and join the Junior police patrol." he said as he stood up hoping to get peoples attention. Most of the teens just laughed at him or looked at him with strange looks. "Yeah cause kids wanna just do nice things for their community." he said to himself with a scoff. The thought of a group of kids always volunteering or doing something for charity made him laugh he remembered when he was a teen and all he cared about as getting some and trying not to be awkward.

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives?
And we're not ready to die. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe?
I've got a hero living in me

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Justin couldn't hear anything except for what was blasting in ear buds as he ran along the park path his eyes focused on the winding cement path before him. Running always seemed to clear his mind and lately he had done a lot of running. His breathing was steady and despite his fast pace he didn't seem to be out of breath at all he was pretty fit. He had years of training at the academy to thank for that they didn't tolerate weakness so he strove to excel. Justin lost track of how many times he had circled the path before he finally stopped to take a break he wasn't the bionic man after all. As he pulled the buds from his ears he heard laughing almost one of those mad scientist laughs.

When he found the source he raised a single brow and stifled a snicker when a family hurriedly moved pass him. It was nice to see some cheer even if it was a bit..odd. Justin searched for the closest water fountain and walked towards it leaning over to take a drink and to catch his breath. His interest was peaked once again when he heard serene music straightening to see a pretty large group of people doing tai chi. "Awesome." Justin always appreciated any form of martial arts so he was pretty curious about the group he wasn't aware there was a class in the park.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

♛♛♛With: No one in particular. ♛♛♛Thoughts: Everything is beautiful. ♛♛♛Location: Local Park.

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

That morning Lennox Taylor had woke up early and started her day with a nice two mile jog around Angel Grove. Lennox knew Angel Grove pretty well. You see Lennox wasn't a local she actually move to Angel Grove about five years ago. When she had moved she sort of a teen problem the Angel Grove PD had to deal with. It wasn't until Lennox had got to her senior year she straight out and graduated. Now that Lennox is Twenty she has been doing great the Angel Grove PD actually like Lennox and had told her multiple times when she finish her degree in criminal justice and child care as well finishing the Police Academy they will hire her to be the youth counselor to help the troubled youth.

When Lennox had finished her morning run she had took a shower and got dress for the day. She had then ate a bowl of oatmeal with fruit and a glass of orange juice. When she had ate her breakfast she had grabbed her gym bag, keys, wallet, phone and of course her speaker. Getting all she had needed she had put her gym bag over her shoulder and stuffed her speaker, keys, phone and wallet into her bag. Walking to the Youth Gym Center she had smiled and started to set up her class as she was teaching a hip hop class and also teacher a Hip Know Do class. When she had put her bag down she had grabbed her speaker and set up her iPOD and grabbed the remote that was in her bag. She had started as she had waited for the kids to show up.

While waiting she had saw Preston and walked over to him."Hey I'll Join your patrol. I'm Lennox Taylor."She had sign the paper and went off to her class they had started to show up."Okay kids you ready to bust a move."She had put on the music and started the hip hop class with the kids. As the kids and Lennox dance she had smiled and said to them."I see we practice okay's add some sizzle."As she did a move the kids got it sort of."Okay that's good, but let's try it again and it goes like this."As she had slow down and did it the kids had got it which made Lennox smile bigger.

(ooc; Top Pic Outfit for now)
User Image
Location: Youth Gym Center Company: Preston and Class Heath Status: Good
User Image
⊚Alpha 5⊚

⊚Location: The Power Chamber
♪ Alpha's Theme ♪
⊚Out of Character: blahblahblah

'Humans make so many irrational decisions..'

"I'll bring them in but, if they freak out it's not my fault..." Alpha 5 began fiddling with the controls of the Power Chamber's main computer. "Zordon you know there is no gaurantee they will accept what you tell them. I just don't want you to get your hopes up...after all humans have never been given the 'Power' before." Alpha couldn't help being skeptical, despite living on Earth for thousands of years he had little regard for humanity. Infantile, arrogant creatures that did little but, expand themselves and squash anything that stood in their way. To be blunt he failed to understand what Zordon saw in them. "Ay yai yai yai....alright Zordon the Transporter is online. Whenever you're ready".

'..however if one of those irrational decisions results in my metal hide being rescued from oblivion you won't find me complaining!'
User Image
⊚Zordon⊚

♪ Zordon's Theme ♪

'The Power will protect you, always'

"Alpha..you need to have faith. Humanity is a young race with much to learn. In spite of their flaws, they aspire to be better than what they are. To constantly improve upon themselves and reach heights they never thought attainable. Humans have the qualities needed to tap into the 'Power'. Initiating Teleport".

Zordon's eyes exploded with brilliant gleaming light as the Transporter's controls activated. A multi-colored Energy field enveloped Tyrone, Preston, Justin, Lennox, and Keiko. Their bodies were transformed into seperate balls of Energy that hurdled through the sky to the Power Chamber at breakneck speeds.

Upon reaching the chamber, their bodies would reform before Zordon.

'I regret that violence is sometimes necessary to achieve peace..'
User Image
«⊚Tyrone Calhoun⊚»

«⊚»Location: The Power Chamber
Tyrone's Theme

'I gave everything I had to keep my Country Safe..

Tyrone felt sick to his stomach. He didn't know what just happened, where he was, or what the thing in that tube in front of him was. More than anything, he wanted to vomit. "What..where...I was in the.." Tyrone spun around several times before touching his fingers to the Chamber's main computer. In his manic shock he was tempted to press a button or two when Alpha slapped his hand way. "What are you supposed to be?" Tyrone nearly raised his concealed sidearm when he felt the head in the tube's gaze falling on him. His body was sweating profusely, for some reason he felt like he had seen this before. It was like..a dream that he had forgotten a long time ago. "Somebody better tell me what is going on." Tyrone's hands curled into fists when he barked out: "RIGHT NOW!"

'Protecting the Planet is just the next step! Bring it!'

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

Dancing with the kids she had smiled as Solo Iyaz came on she had smiled and said to the kids."Okay are you ready for the next dance this one is more advance, but you guys got this. I we need to get this dance down pack so I put you guys in the Angel Grove Dance Contest. If we win we can be made an actually team and I can take you guys around the country to dance contests."Being Hip Hop G Lennox was also really good at other dances style she just loved Hip Hop more because you can be for free with it. As the class ended she had smiled and hugged the kids."You guys did amazing see you next time and who is stay for Hip Kwon Do I need you to get ready and also please get hydrated and if you have snack made it light like veggies or fruits kids."She walked to her bag and got herself a baggie of veggies. She had celery, carrots, broccoli and her favorite radishes.

Eatting her snack she had strentched and walked to her speaker as she put on the playlist for the Hip Kwon Do class. As she had waited for the kids she had started to practice as she had closed her eyes and listen to the beat as she got the beat in her head she had smirked and started to do Hip Kwon Do. While she has started to do moves a lot of her class watched her as they loved how Lennox can be like water and just flow. She had smiled as she music stop she had pause it and then watch her students clap for her. She had smiled and said to them as she had watch them get ready."You have twenty minutes until class just stretch out and ready kids."Walking to a chair she had grabbed her water and took swing. As she stood up and about to got to the class she had got teleport. Landing into the chamber she had looked around and then looked the others four.

While she got her balance back as she had started to get vertigo from the teleporting. She had cleared her throat and looked over at Tyrone and heard him barked at Zordon."Yo homie cool your jets ight. We must be here for a reason and Barking orders like you own this place ain't going to help you."She had looked at Zordon and then said to him nicely."Sir....what are we doing here? Can you tell us and who are you guys."As she looked at the tube and at Alpha.

User Image
Location: The Chamber Company: The Rangers, Alpha and Zordon Heath Status: Have bit of Vertigo

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User ImageUser Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Keiko was enjoying the small break taking a moment to bask in the sunlight that was shining down at the park when suddenly everything was blurry. One second she was at the park and the next she saw lights and was dropped off in some kind of chamber. "Shénme dìyù shì!!" She was still a bit disoriented from sudden teleport and her stomach was doing back flips but when she finally focused and saw Zordon she shrieked. "Èmó! Zhè shì yīgè èmó!" Keiko promptly stated to put some distance from her and the giant floating head looking around frantically. She was trying to logically figure out what had happened and only two conclusions came to mind, either she had fallen asleep and she was dreaming or she had died and was in some kind of spirit world.

"What's going on? Where am I? Who the heck are you?!" Mile a minute questions probably were no helping at all but it was to be expected, it wasn't every day one saw a floating head...or a robot. Being Chinese Keiko very much believed in spirits especially ones that differed from heaven and hell so this was not setting well with her. "What sort of demon are you!?"

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

★★★Location: Ranger's Base ★★★ ★★★With: No clue!★★★ ★★★Thoughts: What the fu... ★★★ ★★★Outfit:Here ★★★ ★★★ Music: Relaxing Meditation

Translation: "What the hell?!" "Demon! It's a demon!"

User ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser ImagexxxxxUser Image

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

Who's gonna fight for what's right? Who's gonna help us survive? We're in the fight of our lives?
And we're not ready to die. Who's gonna fight for the weak? Who's gonna make 'em believe?

Justin watched the tai chi class before until they took a break and was about to turn away and slip his buds back into his ears until he was suddenly overtaken by light. "What the hell?!" His initial reaction was to start patting at himself as if he were on fire but that did not help at all seeing as the light gathered him and then shot off into the sky. Solid ground came to his feet and he immediately dry heaved putting his hands on his knees to take a few deep breaths. "Not..cool!" When he was sure he wasn't going to throw up he finally straightened and looked around in shock. He realized he was not the only one in there and while one of them seemed calm the other two were freaking out. Justin saw the reason why, a giant floating head and what looked like an active robot. "What the..is this some kind of prank cause it's NOT funny!!?"

♛♛♛With: No one in particular. ♛♛♛Thoughts: Everything is beautiful. ♛♛♛Location: Local Park.

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Preston looked over at the girl who had signed up he had seen her in the precinct more that once when he was in high school and always thought she was a bad influence on others. "Well you're welcome to join but it'll be tough." he said as he watched her then teach a dance class. "Hmmm, could use some water." he said to himself as he walked around the corner and was about to drink from the fountain when he felt something weird happening to his body. he looked at himself as his body started to turn into light.

Ahhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed as his body reformed in a strange place. "Oh wow what the heck was that." he said as he looks around, that girl from the youth center was there along with other people he didn't know. "What's going on here?" he said as he heard a loud voice turned to see a large floating head in a tube and his eye's widened. He slowly backed up and placed his hand on his side arm. He knew he would have to protect everyone from this thing he as the only one here that had the proper training. "Whatever you are kidnapping is a crime and if you don't take us back i will have to use force." he said trying to keep a strong look on the outside for the other, but on the inside he was shitng himslf he was very scared. As the robot move he quickly pulled his gun out and pointed it at Alpha, "Alright i need an explanation now or i ill have no choice but to fire." he said being the only cop in here he wouldn't let this thing hurt the others.
User Image
⊚Zordon⊚

♪ Zordon's Theme ♪

'The Power will protect you, always'

Zordon's eyes sent a beam of Energy towards Preston that lifted his weapon from his hands and disassembled it into all of it's separate components. "You will not need this Preston Yang. Tyrone, Justin, Lennox, Keiko..I am Zordon of Eltar. For all intents and purposes I am an alien to your world.This is a lot to take in but, I will explain as best as I can. Long ago.."

Zordon's Energy Tube filled with a blue glow before projecting a holographic image in front of the 5, it showed a vast galaxy and eventually a single planet with 3 moons orbiting it.

"..My planet was a peaceful place. Eltar's people lived prosperous, happy lives until he came..Lord Zedd. His Armadas descended on our world, destroyed our cities and enslaved our peoples. Zedd desires one thing, to rule the entire Universe. I was not always in the form you see before you, there was a time when I had a physical form. I fought Lord Zedd's armies for years, his enforcer 'Rita Repulsa' being chief among those that desired my destruction for rebelling against Zedd's rule. Rita and I battled across the Stars until our conflict brought us to your Galaxy. In desperation, I used the last of my power to seal Rita inside a mystical prison on the surface of your moon. Though I had managed to stop Rita's plots, my body was too weak from our constant battles. I chose exile in his Power Chamber and awaited Rita's eventual return, in my current state destroying her forever would be impossible. For Ten thousand years I have laid dormant in this place..awaiting Rita's return and you 5."

The holographic image changed to a montage of each of the 5 in various activities and growing up, from childhood to adolescence and eventually to adulthood.

"You 5 possess the qualities needed to wield a great power to fight back against Rita and her forces. I cannot force you to take this challenge, your lives will change in ways you cannot even imagine. With these Power Coins.." Zordon directed their attention to the table near Alpha that had all 5 Coins resting on it. "..and these Morphers.." A drawer on the table slid open to reveal the 5 'Morphers', each having a slot for their respective Coin to fit into. "..you will become a fighting force unlike any other. You will become Power Rangers".

'I regret that violence is sometimes necessary to achieve peace..'

Interesting Fairy

10,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
User Image

Justin was pretty surprised to see Preston there the two of them had the same career well before Justin left that is. The being who introduced himself as Zordon started to explain who he was and what they were doing there. "Okay that's a bit creepy.." Justin murmured when he saw his own life being played out in front of him like some kind of home movie. Zordon had been watching them their whole lives just waiting for them. He continued to explain that they would become warriors, a fighting force to save the world against this Rita. Justin's heart felt heavy already he had gone through something like this before, not exactly like this but still. "This is a lot to take in.." Maybe this is what he needed to lift his spirits after the accident as a an officer Justin had been...lost. "Count me in."

♛♛♛With: Keiko, Preston, Tyrone, Zordon, Lennox and Alpha. ♛♛♛Thoughts: This is crazy.. ♛♛♛Location: Ranger's base.
User Image
«⊚Tyrone Calhoun⊚»

«⊚»Location: The Power Chamber
Tyrone's Theme

'I gave everything I had to keep my Country Safe..

Tyrone didn't know what to think. His mind was racing at a million miles a minute. However the story this 'alien' told him pulled out a part of himself he thought he'd buried overseas. His need to help, to be useful. "I.." Tyrone walked towards the case holding the Morphers and Coins. He didn't know why or how to explain it exactly but, he FELT like this was made for him, that it'd been waiting for him for a very long time. "This..this is mine?" Tyrone's hand was shaking as he grabbed the Morpher and Tyrannosaurus Power Coin. He felt knowledge surging through his brain. In an instant, he knew exactly how to use the Morpher and what it was for. "Holy god...that..was incredible." Tyrone held the coin to the Morpher and felt a satisfying 'click' as he pressed the coin into the empty slot. An 'energy' resembling lightning traveled all over his body before entering back into the coin. "Guys..do what I did. It's amazing".

'Protecting the Planet is just the next step! Bring it!'

Desirable Sex Symbol

User Image

While everyone was freaking out of the tube Lennox looked striaght at him and when had spoke about the coins and how they were chosen she had looked over at Justin. Then Tyrone as they two had accepted smiling she had grabbed her power coin and morpher. She had smiled and put the coin the morpher as the animal on the coin was the pterodactyl on on the coin. When she had heard the click and then felt the power she had smirked and said to Zordon."I'm game to beat some alien a**. Yo homie what is your name?"As she was talking to Tyrone was she was still watching him actually she is watching all of them as they all seemed on the edge of all of this.

Lennox was actually pretty calm and cool with the idea of being some world hero. I mean when she first saw Zordon she was not scared and concerned that he was level. You see Lennox had always had this sixth sense with people. Like she would get vibes and usually her vibes were never wrong and the vibes she got with Zordon was he was okay. She had smiled and looked at the morpher and the coin in it as she was ready for this and was hoping that she can be the best and save the world. She looked at Zordon as she had wanted for him to say something to them. She had waited and smiled a little was happy that she can save the world.

User Image
Location: The Chamber Company: The Rangers, Alpha and Zordon Heath Status: Feeling Like a New Person

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Preston was ready to fire hen he saw the eye beams , but hs gun as taken from his hands and disassembled. "What the hell!" he said letting his fear show now. He moved back and glanced over noticing someone he hadn't noticed before who used to be a police officer. But he returned his attention to the floating head as he explained his name was Zordon and that he had been waiting and watching them. He explained about some guy named zedd and a woman named rita and how he battled her through out the galaxy before coming her. "Wait wouldn't the history books have said something if you and rita battled on earth ?" he sad thinking out loud. When he directed the mto the power coins and morphers as he called them he took a step back.

I don't know if we can trust you I mean you're a giant floating head." he said as he watched Tyrone grab the coin and morpher. Seeing his reaction further dissuaded Preston, "I wasn't the only one who saw the strange light right?" he said as he glance over to the floor where his gun was in pieces. "I can't be the only sane one here can i?" he said as he couldn't trust this guy they had no hard evidence of this being a thing for all he knew this was some elaborate prankster show or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff