Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"yeah, I love em, makes me feel like I'm a plant being watered, plus everything gets darker and lit up by storms" Jack told her

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Of course." said Sakura. "We're opposites. Just kidding."

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"careful there, you might hurt my feelings and end up opening a black hole, oh wait, I have no feelings!" Jack said pointing his finger in the air

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Wow, that's harsh even for you." she said.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"all I'm saying is you can be loose or straightforward with me, I won't cry or anything" Jack told her

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Well, you shouldn't keep your emotions all bottled up. You should cry when you need to cry. " she said.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"yeah well that hasn't been for a long time really" Jack told Sakura "so, what do you want to do?"

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"well, when that time comes, call me. I want to see how manly Jack looks when he cries." she said as she stuck out her tongue. "Lets see. What should we do?" she asked herself. "well, let's head back to HQ." she said.

((Sorry for the late reply))

Barton Medalist

Greg and Cherry came back into Ninja Ops carrying a extra large pizza with what Andrew had ordered a bout thirty minuets before. " Cherry this pizza smells soo good! I wonder where Andrew went." Greg said walking down the stairs and then setting it on the low table.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" I know, the pizza palace does the best pizza in town." Cherry said walking in carrying the two liter bottle of coke. " As for andrew, he said that he needed to go see someone...I think." Cherry said, setting it on the table.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"alright, sounds good enough to me I love sitting around staring at blank walls in the cobweb filled HQ" Jack said sarcastically as he kept walking with her "mmmm cobwebs" Jack said

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sakura looked at Jack with a crazy look. "You're such a freak." she said after he said: "mmm cobwebs." she nudged Jack away from her with a cute little laugh,

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack glanced over at her still walking forward, he shoved his hands into his jacket pockets and kept them there. "hey" Jack paused "you smell good, kind of like rasberry iced tea" He laughed out

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Oh my god." she said. "NEVER bring that up again. I'm still confused from that random dude saying you smell like fruit salad." she said.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"either way I still really love how you smell right now" jack laughed out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers