Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"I've been the same." she said. "Ah. Ninja Samurai. Huh, now what would you like to know about that?" she asked.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"well what exactly is the difference?" jack asked while sipping his smoothie

Timon just sat and watched Greg. He was simply bored and wanted to run more

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Well, they aren't different in terms of power, but Samurai are known to be the highest and most noble kind of warriors. They fight with loyalty and fairness ect." she said. "Not that much."

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack heard the words loyalty and all he could think was what Sakura did with HQ and everything loyalty? Honor?of all people Sakura.. jack thought to himself confused. "well, that's pretty great then.. Honor" was all jack could manage to say

Aged Trader

" Well Computer is all fixed up. " Ishayle said with a shrug and walked towards the door of Ninja Ops. " Perhaps I'll go train or something. " He said walking outside and searched for a decently sized tree. " Perfect this will do. " Ishy said with a smile and unsheathed his katana and ran two fingers up the blade embedding the blade with lightning. " Lightning always strikes fast. So I have to enhance my speed. " He whispered to himself. He cut the tree in to medium sized round logs. a good 14. " This will do. " He said tossing all the logs into the air. He waited till the first one got close enough and he barely sliced it in half. all the other logs hit the ground. Ishayle kept throwing them into the air and kept trying to get them all cut in half. It would take him several hundred times.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Yeah. Don't ask. I'm a 21st century samurai." she said. "Besides, its not healthy to keep anger in." she said.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"well im going to become a ninja turtle soon so just you wait"jack told her as they walked to the park

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sakura laughed at what Jack had said. "Hey Jack. So have you decide yet? To be my boyfriend?" she asked.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Cherry got tired of waiting. So she looked over at Greg and asked " Where the sparring mats damaged?"

Barton Medalist

" No, why you ask?" Greg asked Cherry remembering right where they had put the non damaged mats.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" You feel like sparring later on?" Cherry asked remembering that he needed some training other than just the bear basics.

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew looked at the group work and just thought for a second. "Hey I'm going to run out real quick and pick up some pizza any preferences?"

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" you want us to come with you? I mean really your hurt and Jack said that the red ranger that has a bone to pick with us is around the portal." Cherry said

Tipsy Firestarter

"Sure someone has to carry the pizzas." Andrew said with a smile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff