Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Dont know.....makes you wonder.....the computers had been down just about all day when he made his first appearance......I wonder if he had struck earlier with somthing like a computer virus? or was it just rotten luck? " Cherry said sweeping up a spot over near the kitchen.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack started laughing out loud, very loudly "Sakura, I'm totally fine, he tried to scare me with my mother's death, I got over it a long time ago." jack deep inside didn't actually care, he used to have constant nightmares about it until he decided to let go. "whew... Should we chase him?" jack asked her as he calmed down. He was angry that this moron thought he could get away with getting into his business

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"You are such a meanie!" she said. "I'm never going to worry about you again!" she yelled. "Um. Should we? I feel like that's the right thing to do, but I want to go on our date." she said trying to decided.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"well he's probably gone right now.." jack said. " cherry that weird Insane ranger is out in the woods around HQ right now, you and the others are probably more in range at this point"jack spoke into te morpher as he looked around hesitant

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Okay then. Its too late. Now we can go on a date." she said happily. "Please?" she asked as she held his hand.

Barton Medalist

" That is something to think about."Greg said running a hand through his hair. Right now he wished that he could go swimming, with Greg it seemed to relieve some tensions of the day, because he was having to focus on getting to the other side of the pool.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"erm, alright. Let's go somewhere I guess" jask told her letting down his guard as he fidgeted

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Cherry heard what Jack had said just as she nearly dropped a box that she was putting up on a shelf. " I hear you, we'll keep an eye out for him." Cherry said into the morpher, then she relayed the message to everyone else.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Yay. Let's go." she said as she walked down the path to the town. Not too soon after they were at the park. "Come on, what do you want to do?" she asked.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
" honestly there isn't anywhere I'd prefer to go right now.. I've just got alot on my mind" Jack told her sadly "actually when im down I really love getting smoothies" jack told Sakura almost in a question

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Smoothies? I'm all for it." she said happily. "Come on. I know a really famous smoothie shop here It's amazing and I know the owner too." she said. when they went to the smoothie shop, which wasn't too far, there was a very long line, but a man about 5' 11 was outside and spotted her. "SAKURA!" he yelled. "Oh, hi Mike." she said. "We were hoping to get smoothies, but I guess not." she said. "No NEVER!" he said. "You're always getting smoothies when you come here." he said. "What would you like?" Sakura thought for a while and wanted a Mango smoothie. "A Mango. What about you Jack?" she asked.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"I like strawberry kiwi" jack said

Timon was still inside HQ and started running around in circles in the headquarters

Barton Medalist

" you wanna go for a walk boy?" Greg asked, picking up the leash and a frisbee.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Kay. A Mango and Strawberry Kiwi." she said to Michael. A moment later, he came out with their smoothies. "Here you go." he said. She gave Jack his smoothie and said bye to Michael. "Let's go to the park." she said to Jack.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"thanks" said jack as he took the smoothie. "so... How have you been lately? I mean, besides being a ninja samurai which you have told me nearly nothing about" jack said grinning. looking for details, He was interested in knowing about the samurai ninjas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff