Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Don't worry Jack, I know." she said. "I know right. I'm so boss like that." she said before Jack poked her, but when he did, she gave out a cute little chuckle. "Come on." she said pulling Jack up. "We're going on a date and then you're going to answer my question I asked you when I got here: Will you be my boyfriend. Kay?" she asked taking Jack and running out to her secret shortcut to the city.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack let out a laugh "alright then, where are you taking me?" jack asked her as he ran with her

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Cherry had finally stopped messing with the padlock and stood up and brushe the dirt and leaves off of her jeans. She then popped her ear buds out since Sakura was away. She walked back to the portal but stopped short and asked Jack. " so what was that Skype call about? Jack this does concern me because 1, you are like a brother to me and 2nd, the skype call was placed to my computer." she said acting like she had been listening to music the whole time and had been haveing problems with the padlock and was totally oblivious to their conversation.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Its in the town, but where is a secret." she said with a laugh. They ran a little farther and they ended up on a huge cliff that overlooked the whole city. "I haven't taken anyone up here." she said. She sat down on a large rock and she pulled Jack next to her. "I really wanted to show you this. That path on the left, is a path to the Burger King and the rest of the city. The other way is well, back to Hq."

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" I was just putting a padlock on it, to reduce the possibility of it being tampered with." Cherry said looking back at Jack.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack was already gone with Sakura.. he put her arm around her and looked out at the city "this is amazing.. Wow" Jack said out loud as he admired the glow of the city

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Cherry walked back into ninja ops and sat down back in her chair. " contrary to popular belief Jack didnt kill anyone.....yet." Cherry said replaying in her head wha she heard.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku was getting bored watching the rangers when he decided to have a little fun with the two called Jack and Sakura who seemed to be alone. Jigoku went down near them in his Ranger form. Jigoku ended up behind them without being detected. "It's a great view, it will be better when it is in flames and the civilians are crying from the destruction." Jigoku said laughing.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack darted around and stood up as he immediately changed into his black uniform "no way man" jack said angrily as he drew his sword and dug in for defense

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew was happier now that Cherry and Sakura had buried the hatchet. "Well I will leave the cleaning up to you while I work on a way to control my Zord from here until I can fight again." Andrew said sitting at the computer up linking his zord from the Ninja Ops when a thought occurred to him. "I have a question how did our evil friend know where the Ninja Ops was located?"

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku just laughed at the black ranger. "Oh you Rangers should have been jesters. I'm in no mood to fight you. Better yet if you manage to destroy me what would happen to that rat you call a Sensei so I suggest you put your weapon down boy." Jigoku said in a serious tone.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"I'm not letting you do anything. Now explain yourself before I hurt you" jack said keeping his guard up. While he remembered Sendai. he had nearly forgotten about him

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
"Why should I explain myself to filth like you and miss samurai over there. You are out matched and out-powered boy." Jigoku then used one of his powers to read the mind of Jack. "Now if you do not lower your weapon I will have fun with the man in the hospital responsible for your mother's death. Such as making sure he will never be found so the justice system of yours will never convict him, or I could just do this." Jigoku then raised his hand blasting a burst of the chaotic void at Jack's face bringing up images of his mother being killed over and over again for a few minutes. "Enjoy your nightmare boy." Jigoku said as he disappeared into the woods.

Romantic Genius

6,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
"Stop Jack." she said. "Just calm down." she said worried about sensei. "That must be the crazy red ranger." thought Sakura. She looked over at Jack and the ranger. Instead of chasing him, she went over to Jack. "Jack, It's me. I don't know if you can't hear me, but if you can, Its ok, I'm here. You're mother's death is in the past. Just calm down, and come back." she said holding his hand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff