• Millionaire 200
User Image
They fall in line
One at a time
Ready to play
I can't see them anyway

.::~::. Arachnid .::~::.
User Image

Arachnid had finally, after spending the last few centuries unthawing, began to gain motor control again. His body, a terrible manglement of what seemed to flesh and other parts of bodies, a show of the world he had been on. Knowing he was underground, he worked his body upwards, finally coming into a sewer. The terrible stench of the place filled his senses, but the place did have more then enough genetic material for his body to absorb, which it quickly did so. His body quickly unraveled the DNA strain, but he recognized it. His body began to shift a great deal, settling on the Human shape, "Earth," he spoke only to himself. He had been here once before, actually wasn't that long ago considering how long space travel took. He decided on the form and name he had taken last time he was on Earth, Arachnid, after fusing his body with the DNA of the planets spiders. Their endurance and the Human's common fear of them intrigued him.

Now that he knew where, what, and who he was again. He woved a great deal of silk to cloth himself, not exactly one to run around in the nude. His silk gave the appearance that he was bandaged up a great deal. As he came out of a manhole he saw a pink flash go by, curiosity struck him as he tried to pull the silk from his left eye, but it was gone and into the woods before he get a better look. But with his curiosity now peaked to much, he quickly followed into the woods, not taking to long to find the figure in Pink, which had led him to more. One in White as well, which seemed to fighting with a group of other Humanoids. He decided to watch, as was per his training after all.

His attention turned when one of them picked up a small child. He knew what human young were, and knew that child was not a combatant. To take a hostage, now that was a clear sign of weakness. But these figures in Pink and White, seemed clearly as weak. Unable to protect, as the child seemed to be the only thing out here wroth protecting. If not, then both sides were fighting for the sake of fighting, which showed nothing more but weakness of the mind instead of body. Neither of which he was fond of. Perhaps if was a good thing he landed here again, apparently the humans he had spared last time had forgotten what they had learned. In which case, he would have to teach them again no doubt.

No time to lose
We've got to move
Steady your helm
I am losing sight again

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew looked at the girl who demorphed. "You know your really cute, but I'm in the same predicament I just came from a swim in the ocean. Maybe your master would have a clue as to where the boy was taken." Andrew said.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
um.... Thank you I think..the computers are down so they wont be that much help. its a wonder we can even morph now... said Cherry.

Demonic Shade

8,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
Fire your guns
It's time to run
Blow me away
I will stay, in the mess I made

.::~::. Arachnid .::~::.
User Image

Now that the people had stayed still for a bit, Arachnid felt that now was the best time to check them. Bringing his thumb to the silk bandages that covered his left eye, he lifted it up. Under the bandages, one could see that his left eye was perfectly fine, but he quickly closed it. Instead he lifted the silk above his forehead, where a third eye opened. The eye was pitch black with a small golden ring in it, The Eye of the Nexus, they were called on his homeworld. The eye peered down at the two rangers, seeing though their bodies as it was. Monitoring their heart rates, even able to watch the static stimulus cycling though their brains.

Arachnid then focused on the area, more curious to find clues about what had exactly happened. Scanning the area for footprints and such, but it was difficult due to the fight that had ensured. "Bah, nothing. This search is going no where fast," he told himself, bringing his silk bandages back over the left side of his face. He then decided to listen to the two as they talked, though their words only caused them to ball his hand into a fist. They seemed more worried about themselves then the child that had been taken, disgraceful humans.

It reminded him of the last time he had been to Earth. At that time, he had judged the then technologically advanced city of Atlantis. They to had proven to more worried about themselves then the problems that had went on around them, and there was a reason that city had been wiped from the planet. The rest of the humans had been left to live, as they showed a strength of will as they came to arms to defend themselves, even when they knew their weaponry would have been useless.

"Perhaps you should give them something a little serious to worry about," he spoke to his finger as a small Black widow crawled to the tip of his finger. A small glow from his finger caused the spider to multiple until his body was seemingly covered in the spiders. They slowly moved down to the forest, first surrounding the area before they would cautiously move in. While his little friends would deal with the humans, it would give him more time to investigate what had happened here.

After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The childs well being is our top priority, the only problem is, since computers are down, well have to do it ye ole fashion way. said Cherry looking for anything like foot prints, hair, or scraps of clothing. luckily we can morph, that will probably come in handy, considering who we are dealing with.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack woke up in a leather chair at starbucks. "shoot" he thought. he got up and checked his morpher seeing cherry's message, he spoke into his morpher to her "cherry, what's the status?" He asked.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Well its about freaking time. The Kelzacks are back, A kid has been kidnapped, now we are looking for signs of where it was taken. Also there is someone I would like you to meet, there is a new ranger in town. We are in the forest, also Ninja ops computers are off line, but we can still morph, but we are going to haveto track this kid, ye ole fashion way." said Cherry sounding ticked with Jack for not comeing when she sent him the message.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"gah, that's weird. I'll be right over, I fell asleep waiting for you." He said heading out the door for the forest

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Why do you think I dont go on road trips with you, when there is no radio signal? You are horribal for conversation, the onlything I get out of you on a four hour drive is a snore." said Cherry looking for tracks, or hair, or even scraps of clothing, or a dropped object.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"hard to sleep with you yapping all the time" Jack said as he got closer to the edge of town while jogging.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Well will you please hurry up? They could be turning that kid into a mutant, by now." said Cherry still irratated with Jack.

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
Jack was already behind cherry by the time she finished her sentence, he remained silent looking around "not much to see, where did they go?" he asked

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
" Thats what we are trying to figure out, where they went, and the ninja ops computers are down, so no fancy gps. Right now we are looking, for tracks, hair, scraps of clothing anything that looks out of the ordinary. Anything that might lead us to his location, heck we dont even know who sent the Kelzacks." said Cherry

Unbeatable Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
"how convenient" Jack said searching "what would they want with a kid anyways?" Jack questioned

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
"' Dont know. A guy saved the kid from a Kelzack, the kid raninto the forest, I helped the guy to the hospital, this guy ran into the forest, got ambushed, I came helped him, we defeated a Kelzack general, kid got kidnapped now we are trying to find the kid." explained Cherry pointing her thumb at Andrew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff