Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew was walking in the forest when he finally found the boy. "Hey their I was looking for you." Andrew said to the boy. "Is the man who saved me alright." The little boy asked. "Yes the Pink Ranger is taking him to the hospital as we speak do you want me to take you to thank him?" Andrew asked. "Yes thank you mister White Ranger." As the boy said that Andrew was leading him out of the forest when Kelzak Furies appeared. Andrew called on his morpher "Pink Ranger I'm going to need some help here." As Andrew said that he found it hard to fight the Kelzak Furies while protecting the little boy.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I hear you! said Cherry nearly dropping the guy she was carrying. She took him inside to the front desk. Then she put him down in a chair then said into her morphed. Im on my way. and she went outside and flashstepped to the woods then ran into the woods jumping over roots and avoiding branches. To get to the white ranger intime.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
When the Ranger left him Jigoku waited for a few minutes before he stood up and walked outside with a smirk. Jigoku walked down the street to a nearby alley and used his powers to teleport to his old base where he could watch the battle fold out. As the Kelzak Furies started to lose one by one Jigoku used his powers and channeled it into one of the Furies transforming it into something else something more powerful. "Hello Ranger I am a Kelzak commander." The monstrosity said to the White Ranger swinging at him missing and hitting the ground causing an a small quake.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
When Cherry got ther, she staggered from the quake. looks like the party started without me. said Cherry, takeing a flying leap and she kicked a random Kelzack that gotten to close to the White rangers, exposed back.

Tipsy Firestarter

"Good to see you again, I was getting tired of this solo dance act." Andrew said as recovered from the quake. "Well I say we take care of these guys so we can go home." Andrew said feeling better that another ranger had shown up.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Kelzak Commander picked up his weapon from the ground and went after the Pink and White Ranger. "Pathetic humans my Master will win this time, Lothor was a joke compared to him." the KC said as he swung at the Pink Ranger who managed to block it, but the impact of the block caused the Pink Ranger to fly back at a nearby tree. Then went after the White Ranger.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
aw man...that hurt. said Cherry, getting to her feet. Then Cherry drew her vine blaster and fired it, out came three thick vines, they wrapped around the commander, pinning his arms to his sides. attack him while I still have a hold on him! she shouted at the white ranger.

Tipsy Firestarter

"All right here goes nothing." Andrew drew his Light sword, then took his hand and ran it down the blade causing a bright light then proceeded to finish off the KC. Andrew did his special attack, Light Slash, was six slashes followed by a final slash which focused the light to the tip of the blade. When the slash made contact the focused ball of Light went into the KC causing him to disintegrate. "Woo that was fun."

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
define fun. said Cherry looking at the sky, looking for something out of the ordinary. Like say a fifty story tall mutant. Cherry hoped it didnt happen, lack of megazords, and lack of another person to pilot the other arm.

Interesting Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Jigoku felt the KC fall which caused him to chuckle. Jigoku sent more Kelzaks to attack the rangers as a distraction. As the Rangers fought the Kelzaks, Jigoku had one of the Kelzaks take the boy. When the boy was taken the Kelzaks retreated as well.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
huh? Theyre leavening? said Cherry pointing out the obvious. And now we take the boy back to his parents. said Cherry putting away her blaster.

In the star wars RP, nayla did say she would go to the rebels, incase you didnt get the update.))

Tipsy Firestarter

Andrew looked around for the boy and couldn't find a clue as to where he was. "No... They took the boy." Andrew said realizing that they failed to protect the boy, and the Kelzaks took the boy.

(All right I'll go check on it.)

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
great, if we dont get the boy back, Ill face the wrath of the unhappy guinea pig. said Cherry.

In the show, they can click back the part of their helmet that covers their eyes and mouth. And I think its funny seeing a guinea pig tell people what to do.))

Tipsy Firestarter

"We do need to get the boy back but do we have any idea on the where the Kelzaks took him." Andrew said as he demorphed.

7,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
No ideas. Power down. she said and she demorphed. sorry my ninja uniform is in the wash, luckily a track suit works just the same.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff