Welcome to Gaia! ::

o.o...

1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 67 68 69 > >>

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

My fight is a step up from normal people...

Takuya blinked as she turned to Jeanette as the girl talked about the cards and the powers. Anyone, in her view could figure that one out! "Na you don't say." Why did she have to use sarcasm? Now, Takuya just wasn't too sure. Maybe it was just the situation. However, before she could say another word to that, Takuya looked to Doris. Did the girl just suggest that? Takuya couldn't help but shake her head to the girl, "Somehow, Doris I do not think these cards are a type of game." Where did Takuya get that? Again, it was a feeling deep down in her bones and Takuya never felt like this before. Even if the cards where some type of game, like Doris said, things just didn't add up. "I don't know who turned down the ac."

She then turned to Tori as Takuya looked to the other guy he felt the odd coldness to. "This is weird." Again there was that odd feeling and it worried here. Where was this feeling of dread coming from? This is the second time that day that this feeling came back. "No I had that feeling two times before. This time I got a bad feeling. As Takuya looked to the silent new girl she just wasn't too sure.

Then she turned back to Jeanette and the room that opened up. She raised an eyebrow to Eric as he was on a computer, "I don't know. Couldn't you have found a place better than this?" She asked as Takuya looked around the construction and engineering room. "This isn't going to do.." Before she could get that word out, Takuya caught something out of her right eye. She wasn't too sure on what Takuya saw but something deep inside her reacted as she turned on her heels. As she did that, Takuya felt warmth in her palm as she let off something.

Thankfully, her aim was true as the fire ball, yes to her assessment, it was a fire ball! What was that all about? The ball hit something, a figure, as it gave a scream that made Takuya put her hands to her ears. "What the ******** hell!" She yelled out. What was it? As the air cleared, the figure turned out to be some type of ice person.

The fire injured the clone but in all honestly, she still could fight as the clone narrowed her eyes. She could take this group on no problem. As the clone raise her arm it became a sharp sword as the clone suddenly charged at the girl that attacked her..

Being a Ranger isn't easy but I will make due.

My life turned upside down, what I once thought was true proved wrong, what was myth is now true, and my life will never be the same. Destiny is a b***h.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

User Image

Jacob reacted to this woman's charge. "LOOK OUT!" He called. He felt a coldness radiate from his arm. His subconscious thought of a sword in the split second the coldness reacted and and ice blade formed as his sword met with the clones. Now if he wasn't in the middle of defending and basically adrenaline fueled he would definite;y be weirded out now. The clone's sword was mere inches from his face as she had cone to attack Takuya. Why had he reacted so quickly for Takuya? She was a friend, but they had only met. He felt some sort of responsibility to protect and help his...'teammates?'

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

What should she do? Takuya didn't have the time to make it out of the way of attack. It was as if the time had slowed down. Though, she blinked as Takuya managed to take a step back to find that Jacob defended her. What she saw surprised Takuya to her very core. Jacob somehow managed to have his own ice sword. While she was deeply surprised by the events that are happening, could Jacob hold off this ice woman for long? Takuya didn't know the answer as she watched the clone carefully.

The clone however, glared to the guy that came to the defense of the girl that attacked the clone could only give him a glare. So they had the same powers? The clone knew she had to finish this to get back to her master so she could explain this to her. While he defended only her sword, the clone had another arm she wasn't using. That arm was going to be used to stab this guy.

However, before she could do anything, the clone felt heat suddenly. She staggered back as the clone looked to the other girl that she attacked first. Takuya had a scowl on her face as she threw another fire ball to the clone. This made the clone give a slight scream as the clone suddenly disappeared the way she came.

Takuya could only give a sigh as she looked around the room, "Is everyone ok?" She asked in a worried tone. However, it was Jacob that she was really worried about now. "Hey Jacob are you ok?" What else could she say? Jacob didn't have to defend her, "Anyway thank you. Can someone explain to me what just happened? Did I just throw fire from my hands?" There was just so many questions she had! Where could they start?

My life turned upside down, what I once thought was true proved wrong, what was myth is now true, and my life will never be the same. Destiny is a b***h.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

It had happened so fast that it was over in the mere blink of an eye. It seemed like though that the world had gone into slow motion, the clone attacking and Takuya shooting out fire from her hands...wait those cards. "I think I might understand this whole situation a little bit better and hell its a crazy theory but, crazy is the new normal anyway." he said, showing the card he had found once more. "My theory is that we were destined to find these card and with that, bring us new abilities based on it...kind of like that old power rangers show. You know the one when they seemed so real...what if it was the truth?" he asked, looking at everyone in the room. "Reason Takuya could do the fireball thing is that in most Mythos Dragons were capable of breathing fire. What if we were chosen by these cards? To protect the world from the woman that we've all seen in our dreams or when we first got the cards into our hands." he said, showing his own card as well.

"Darkness cannot exist without light and such, light cannot exist without darkness to balance it out." he said, creating a small light orb in the palm of his hand without knowingly doing it. "Like I said before, maybe there is a great evil that is threatening our planet and we're the ones chosen to help defend it. I won't claim to know any answers beyond this point but, whatever this threat is, I'm pretty damn sure that we'll send it packing to whatever backwater place it came from." he said.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

Takuya took a deep breath to calm herself down as she looked to Tori as the guy talk. Power Rangers? What one minute that was just a show wasn't it? Takuya remembered the show as she looked to the card, "So, if you are right Tori than these cards should allow us to morph. As Takuya brought the card up, she thought on something. What would be the phase on how to morph? This sure wasn't mighty morph power rangers. Nor all of the others. The words suddenly came to her mind as Takuya held out the card! "Dragon Ranger Power up."

The feeling of the power was almost intestate as Takuya was suddenly standing there in the form of her ranger suite. This had to be an amazing thing she was feeling, "Sweetness!" Takuya yelled out as she did a pose. "This has to be the most crazy amazing thing ever! I AM A POWER RANGER!" Takuya stated out loud in a big voice.

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As soon as the ice woman approached, Doris hid.

"Me? I'm probably the most unlikely person ever. I only fight with ten and paper and LARP with foam weapons, not actually, well... fight!" said Doris hiding under a table trying to see if she could do something magical with her hands. When a bolt of lightning shot out, she was immediately startled. Did she actually do that? Well, I guess it was no time to hide, she got up from under and took out her card, placing it between her middle and index fingers concentrating.

"Valkyrie Ranger Power... up?" and just then, she emerged as the yellow ranger.

"I... I can't believe this..." she said in bewilderment looking at herself "I guess I am privelaged to wear spandex after all... roll initiative everyone" What would her father back on Edenoi say? Was it truly her destiny?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

User Image

Jacob heard Takuya's thanks and question. "I'm fine, you're welcome." He spoke. The sword vanished leaving him feeling cold, but normal otherwise. He watched the scene take place before him. It all was making sense now. He brought out the card and looked at it. "Purple...I'll be the purple ranger. Cerberus ranger power up!" He called. Just as he predicted a flash or purple light enveloped him and once faded he stood as the purple ranger. The air around him grew slightly colder. "This is unbareably cool." He spoke and then sweatdropped inside his helmet. Did he really just say that? His power was obviously ice. The pun just happened to come out.

Fluffy Elder

I'm gonna make it bend and break
(It sent you to me without wings)
Say a prayer but let the good times roll
In case God doesn't show

Whelp, Takuya and the others managed to confirm what he had first thought. He had thought that the cards held a meaning for each of them but, he just dismissed it as nothing more than simple fantasy or maybe his paranoia acting up again but, now it was the time to test out the power of the card. "Unicorn Ranger, Power Up!" he said, holding the card out as he transformed into his now white spandex suit and felt a weapon appear at his side. "Don't worry dude, I won't give you the cold shoulder over that horrible pun." he said, laughing slightly as he had made his own bad ice based pun. "So just from seeing all of us transform into power rangers, my hunch is pretty strong that all we need now to see the evil woman in person or at least fight another one of her lackeys." he said. looking at his new weapon.

Now what would be their next move? They figured out how to use the cards and the morphing phrase but, that didn't mean they wouldn't be encountering something very evil near their school or maybe it would hit close to home for alot of them.

And I want these words to make things right
But it's the wrongs that make the words come to life
"Who does he think he is?"
If that's the worst you got
Better put your fingers back to the keys

Friendly Shapeshifter

Jacob Oliver

User Image

Jacob laughed slightly. "So all puns aside, that woman. The one from my vision, she had to have made this clone, so I'm sure with it melting it's left a trail. There hasn't been rain for weeks so I'm sure we can find the melting trail." He spoke.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Chun Hei Jung

Chun Hei had heard Jeanette, surprised to hear that these cards are not normal and are powerful. Why would her and a bunch of teenagers have so-called powerful cards then?? She followed the others to a construction and engineering room, seeing the other two in there. Then Chun Hei was shocked, all of it so fast and confusing as Takuya and Jacob fought some sort of ice person with strange powers before disappearing. Then she heard Tori, thinking that it was ridiculous that they could be Power Rangers. But then she saw as Takuya, Jordan, Tori, and Doris all became Power Rangers with their own powers. Does that mean she is also a Power Ranger too? But it's absurd! Power Rangers don't exist. She doesn't have time for stuff like this, putting her card away and walking off.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

Takuya, still in her morph turned as she looked to Doris and the spandex comment, "Yeah who would have known?" She said in a surprised tone, " Though to me it doesn't feel like spandex. She wasn't going to lie on that one. This was just a shock to them all. The problem was who was attacking their home and why? In addition, why was she chosen to do this? Before Takuya could stated another word to Doris, the girl shot a bolt of electricity out of her hand. Takuya did have to doge it, "Hey watch it!" It was clear that the group had to work on their powers, "The question now is who will help train us."

As Jacob morphed Takuya turned to him. To be honest, he looked good in purple, "You look good in purple. You know that?" Ok that was rather lame. What was up with Takuya? Takuya blinked to the feeling of coolness and frankly, it felt good to her. For some reason, her powers made her feel rather hot. She looked over to Tori as he managed to morph too, "Wait? We're power rangers. Bad buns comes second nature to us right?" However, it was what Jacob said that made Takuya turn back, "Wait your vision? Are you saying we both had the same version of the evil woman this morning? " To her she had to wonder if this was even possible but then again, here they all were as Power rangers.

The one girl that hasn't said a word walked off. "Hey wait a minute!" She yelled after her. Takuya knew one thing and that was there was safety in a group. She was sure this girl was one of them. How did Takuya know this? It was just something she felt. Before Takuya could follow the girl she heard an evil laugh as the area got cold. "Oh you got to be ******** kidding me." She said in a low annoyed tone.

Well they managed to nearly get rid of the clone but the group wasn't yet formed. If she attacked right now than maybe Kanna could put an end to this. Then she wouldn't need Richard's help. As she appeared from thin air Kanna gave an evil laugh as she looked to a girl who was leaving. Her red eyes narrowed, "So, my dear." As she said that, Kanna gave an evil smile on her face, "Are you ready for death!" To prove her point, Kanna held up her sharp figure nails.

Devoted Cleric

10,275 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
Chun Hei Jung

Chun Hei had started walking off when she heard Takuya tell her to wait, shaking her head. She doesn't have time for this silly Power Rangers stuff; she has schoolwork, student council, ballet, swimming, ice skating, violin, and the cello to do. But then she heard an evil laugh, confused as it got even colder now, shivering. Then she saw as a white haired woman with red eyes appeared out of nowhere, really confused. Chun Hei was shocked, hearing her and seeing the sharp figure nails as she backed away. "No!!" she yelled back, scared as she had her hands up, water forming in her hands and then spraying out at the evil woman.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Cerberus Ranger

Jacob followed after Takuya and saw the woman from his visions. "That's her." He spoke. He couldn't hide the worry in his voice. She was powerful beyond what he thought. That clone had to have been only a quarter of her power. That one girl that ran away had no idea how much trouble she was in. ""Red, I think we may need to beat a hasty retreat..." He spoke.

8,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
"Thing is, I can't remember how I shot that lightning bolt... I hope I didn't run out of manna or wasted my spells per day" Doris sighed "but yeah, this isn't ordinary spandex, its more like light armor if anything. I really have no idea what is up with her truthfully, but she really can't be behaving like that in times like these." said Doris following behind after the girl. She was a lot slower than the others.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

Takuya

She knew Jacob was right but they couldn't leave the other girl with the evil woman, "Right now that's impossible Purple. That girl is in trouble and I am sure she is one of us. " Could Takuya be sure about that? Jacob did have a point in the woman was extremely powerful but maybe they could work as a group? Takuya looked behind her to see Doris following. "Purple I need you to cover me! I am going in." This may be a stupid idea but that girl needed their help. Takuya didn't even know her name! "Yo! Ugly! Yes you!" Takuya yelled as she charged at the woman. As she did, Takuya took out the sword that she had around her hip. Yes most of what Takuya was doing where beginner, at best, attacks. "What are you waiting on!" Takuya said to Chun, "Get out of here!"

Kanna blinked as Chun sprayed her with water. The attack didn't really do anything t to her, just make her wet and annoyed, "Cute. Real cute. Yet, let me show you how the big kids play." She wasn't expecting in reality, that the Red Ranger would attack. Before Kanna could get her own attack off on Chun, she had to defend herself from the red ranger who's sword play suck to be honest, "Again, cute." Kanna said as she blocked the sword. "You haven't a clue what you're doing darling." She could make short work of these kids. Kanna than countered with her own sword as the Red Ranger went backwards..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff