What do you think of this rp?

Good rp 0.6 60.0% [ 3 ]
Bad rp 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Just want the gold 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Quit your killing power rangers 0.4 40.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Clean Member

Dragon Rangers where fighting Dex when he left to join up with Rita and zed to see if they can help him beat the Dragon rangers seeing he did not know they where in the same boot like him. When Tommy and Kim was in the park when Flower monster that look like a Rose/Dragon attack they where oh most beaten when Dragon rangers showed up and help them out. Black/Green Dragon Ranger look at Tommy and Kim “weak” she said to them and walk away. Later that Day Black/Green ranger look at her team “you all are slowing me down so am out of here” she said and left.

Clean Member

RULES: don't worry there's not that many

1: As always, follow the gaia ToS. Not going to bother putting a link to it because you should already know it

2: No god-modding, auto-hitting, puppeting, or anything else like that

3. Be respectful to everyone.

4. Romance is more than welcome but don't go overboard.

5. Be creative! meaning please try to put detail in your posts and try not to make a character that is a copy of another including the original characters

6. No cybering. (Not even in PMs.)

7. Please try to post as often as possible. This is a long term rp so we want it to last a long time

8: last but not least this is supposed to be fun so have fun a feel free to message either of us if you have an interesting plot twist

Clean Member

Tommy-Green ranger
Kim-Pink ranger
Play By:
Jason-Red ranger
Play By:
Billy-Blue ranger
Play By: justin stewart blue turbo

Zack-Black
Play by:
Trini-Yellow ranger
Play by

Zordon
Alpha
Play by:

Bad guys
Rita Repulsa
Play by:
Zed
Play by:
Dex
Play by:

Dex info a new bad guy that teams up with Rita and Zed seeing Dex wants to take out the Dragon rangers seeing they stop him every time. He really does not like the Black/Green Dragon ranger seeing she was the fist to stop him and to fight him but ended in a draw.
Look like: (Unknown photo is up to who ever plays him)

Dragon rangers
Red:
Name: Roza
History: She Help Jill out in Japan when she need. When Jill did not want any more help after Roza got hurt and how Jill always wanted to fight Dex alone so she left. Roza loves healing people with her powers but she loves using Fire spells and always trying to fine away to upgrade the zords and their rangers powers.
Look like: User Image

White:

Blue:
Play by: justin stewart blue turbo
name of Dragon Blue ranger: Justin

Silver:
Angel Elric15
Name:Andraia
Side:good
pic is on my rp
Andrea is a runaway , ending up in Angel Grove. Where she learned that she is a power ranger, with the color sliver

Black/Green: DarkJillTitans

Black/Green Dragon ranger
Sex: female
Name: Jill Oliver
History: Jill was on her way to school when she w as attack by monster she fight them like she was in boxing and how her friends show her how to fight. One of the monsters drop a dagger that looks like dragon but later on found out she can turn in to Dragon ranger and she became a leader of the Dragon rangers. She try’s to fight by herself and does not like to have any help.
Look like: User Image
Weapons: two swords

Clean Member

Name:
History:
look like:
What you do? (Job/School/help to the dragon rangers/or what Dragon ranger are you?)
Weapon: (if a Dragon ranger)

new minions
Name:
Sex:
What can you do:
Who do you work for: (Rita/zed/Dex)
Weapons/powers:
History:

Clean Member

Clean Member

Clean Member

Clean Member

Clean Member

After the fight Jill walk to the park "Why should I work as a team with them?" She said to herself seeing she is mad and did not like how Dex keeps getting away. she did not see Billy watching her seeing she new

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Andrea

She ran as fast as she could to the park where it would be safe Soon stopping falling yo her knees crying softly. It was the last time she would see her farther."I hope he didn't follow me."Andrea was grabbed by her farther " Please dad not in the park.""You are worthless like your mom."he said and walks away. Andrea thought she saw a guy from her class and whated him"Thats Billy. "She said

Clean Member

Jill walk up to Andrea father and looked at him "you better go before I make you leave" she said really mad

Dex send rose flower monster and it started to attack people in the park

Jill looked at it as people run away "Really now?" She ask and turn in to Black/green dragon ranger and take out her two swords and start to fight the monster by herself and the monster left "get back her" She screamed then looked at Andrea's dad

4,475 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Billy Cranston
Blue Ranger

Billy looks over at Jill then walks over to her "I have not see you here before are you new in town.? You look upset about something would you like to talk to me about it or is it none of my business to know.?" (sorry it's short writer's block)

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Andrea

Andrea looks at her dad "leave I don't want this to turn into a fight."she said her dad looks at Jill " I'm leaving anyway."Andrea looks at Jill talking to someone"Hello I'm Andrea."she said to Billy and looks at Jill"Ill see you later."she said seeing putties, dhe wasn't a ranger yet.

Clean Member

Jill looked at Billy "Yea ma new here" She said and its none of your business" She said and put her dragon Dagger away and start to walk away seeing she was in mood to be nice at all.

**We can add Justin in this but he is not power ranger.**

Loyal Cat

6,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Andrea

"Jill you don't have to be like that."she said"We need there help. Sorry she isn't like this."Andrea said looking at him walking over at him feeling dizzy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff