Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Waking up about two hours before school as she got dressed in running clothes. She had smiled and when running around the block and when she was down running she went to her dance room in the house and started to practice her dance, cheer and gymnastics. While she was flipping her brother came into her dance room."Len. Time to get ready."She had smiled and landed the flip as she said to him."Okay James."She walked to the bathroom and started to wash her body plus her hair. When she was clean she had got dressed. When she was dressed she had looked in the mirror and then did her hair. Plus she did her nice make up so she looked good.

Grabbing her bag she had put it on her shoulder as she grabbed her car keys, phone and wallet. She had walked downstairs and hugged her brother James."I'll take Aiyah and Briya to school."As Aiyah and Briya was still in elementary. She had smiled and walked over to her sister."Okay ladies I'm taking you ghouls to school."Briya and Aiyah nodded as they were dressed for school. She had smiled and looked at the girls they got into her car. She had drove them to school and got herself a coffee plus a breakfast sandwich as well as a pumpkin bread. She smiled and drove off to school. She smiled as she want over to her friends."Good Morning Guys."She had sat by Hanna and smiled as started to eat her food and asked him."So how are you guys doing on this fine day?"Looking at them she had waited for them to answer.

Eatting her food she had smiled as the breakfast sandwich was so good. Then coffee was a caramel hazel nut frap and it was on point. She had crossed her legs and looked at her friends with a big smile as she was happy to be with them. She had looked at her schedule and sighed."Okay so I have Calluses AP with Dr. Klaus....anyone has that class."Lennox as sighed as she knew her friends won't be in all of her classes as she had took a lot of AP Classes for college credit. She had really wanted to look good for college as she had really wanted to be a Paramedic.

(ooc; side pic outfit)
B-b-b-bee

Daltry Graives

speritdragon

foxychick1994

Dapper Hunter

User Image
{Cole Smith/Black ranger}

Cole still did not wont to interrupt this moment rather he would like to watch and let it play out. Even as he tried to do so he got the attention of this other student if only for one sec. Before Cole sat down he set his book bag on the floor and reach into it to pull out a notebook that he uses as a journal for his music gigs and songs. In it are pictures of all the places he has played at ,little notes on how each gig went, pages just for songs as well as pics of the fans. He sits there splitting his attention between this female student and his notebook. “I swear I have seen her before. I would never forget someone that look that nice.” He said to himself as he continued his task.

Mood: remembering is tough
Company:
Outfit:same
Ooc:

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ellie pondered for a bit as she watched Jason leave. She had to admit she was a bit nervous. He had been acting out of the ordinary lately, and Ellie made note of it to confront him about it in class, and maybe harass him at lunch with support from Lennox. Len was always the perfect back up that Ellie needed; and always had her back when there was a sexist comment or two on the guys point of view.

I think I figured out a name for the little guy. Remember that movie we used to watch as a kid Cole? The Robin Hood with all the animals? Well, he'll be LJ. Little John the fox. A good strong name for a good strong name for a little guy. Ellie smiled and looked at Cole and Lucas for approval. But Cole wasn't there, which only confirmed that Ellie should leave for class.

Well, we should get up, and head to class, right? She said offering her hand to Lucas to help him up, Her blush creeping back onto her cheeks. Their moment alone was spoiled when her best friend approached. There never seemed to have a moment alone. She turned around and hugged her best friend, Cal? Nah, I opted out for lamer things. I know I have class with Jason first. But, we have lunch together. Maybe we can all bounce from school and go to that cute cafe down the street. Ellie suggested as she waited for Lucas to get up.

User Image

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Blue Ranger

User Image

Jason smiled. "Yeah, I try to meet new people. I'm pretty friendly like that."He said with a grin. "Hides other problems."He said softly.. He rolled his sleeve down over the bandages and sighed. "Class should be starting soon."He said as his slid back to his desk, not far from Ariana.

Jason lay in the alley way, blood running freely. His body cut up like some practice dummy. His clothing covered in blood and a razor blade in his hand. He threw the razor blade into the trash cans with what strength he had left.. He had really over done it this time.. A woman walked by and screamed before calling the police.. Jason had spent two weeks of summer in the hospital and assigned a new Therapist.

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mood: content/Smitten
Company: Ariana/Another student
Outfit: Left picture
Ooc:

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

◥Lucas Jones◤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Red Ranger

Lucas looked at Ellie and smiled before nodding his head. "That's a great name for him. But lets see if he likes it." Lucas called to the fox and picked him up. He than grab Elle's hand and got up their little moment was ruined by their other friend. Lucas nodded his head and Lennox before petting the fox. Lucas held the fox and place it infront of himself. The fox face looked so cute and Lucas than started talking to the fox. "So how do you like the name of Little john or Lj for short?" Lucas asked the fox his ears perked up at the name before barking a yes.

Lucas smiled and let the fox down before seeing him shook it fur. He started sniffing again before sniffing Lennox and backed up a bit before slowing walking towards her. Lj than barked and ran towards Lucas before he started running around. Lucas than noticed this and grabbed his backpack the fox ran towards him before stopping and looking at him. Lucas saw that before taking out a bag of treats. Lj started jumping around and started barking before sitting down.

Lucas than sighed gave Lj a treat. He than pick up the fox who wanted more. Lucas petted his head and gave him one more before speaking. "Hey I'll see you in class I have to check in with the office first." Lucas than waved to his group goodbye and left to the office. After checking in and talking to the office Lucas than went to class. Lj walking along side in in a leash since he couldn't go leash-less.

-Time Skip-

After a long day of school and training the baby fox Lucas finally left the fox at the sanctuary and was now coming to school for practice. As he parked his car and was walking towards school he felt that there was something strange happening to him but shook it off and kept on walking. It was than he vanished and showed up in the middle of a command center.

Mood: happy / confused
Company: His friends / alone
Outfit: Click Me
OOC: now they are being selected as rangers

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Blue Ranger

User Image

Jason sighed. First day of school was hell. He threw his bag on his bed and hopped into the shower. He finished getting clean and got dressed. He had all but a shirt on when he felt a strange sensation, like he was being called somewhere.. He shook it off and grabbed his shirt when suddenly the lighting changed. He looked up, shirtless and shoe-less in what seemed to be a command center. Lucas was standing beside him. Jason tried to hurry to put the shirt on to cover his scars and bandaged arms.

"What the heck just happened?! Where Are we?"He asked Lucas hoping Lucas knew. His heart was racing with fear, he had no idea where he was or what was going on.

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mood: Confused/Worried
Company: Alone/Lucas
Outfit: [Gray long sleeve shirt, black jeans, barefoot.
Ooc:

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

After a really long day of school Lennox had moaned as walked out of her last class. Being in only four classes she was able to leave after lunch. She had got to her car and yawned softly as she moaned. She had took a deep breath and then drove to her house. Getting to her house she parked the car and walked to her room. Getting to her room she had took off clothes and get on some comfortable/her dance clothes. Lennox had a classes right after middle school gets out. She had yawned softly and did her homework. While doing her homework she had started to pass out. She had slept like about an hour she had smiled softly as she had got dressed.

When she was dressed she had pulled her hair up into a ponytail and then put a hair band. The hair band was met to keep her hair out of her face as well as keeping sweat out of her eyes. When she yawned she had popped two pills of caffeine pills. She had yawned softly as she had then got teleported to a command center. She had looked around to see Lucas and Jason. She had looked at them and then asked them."Yo...do you know where we are?"She had crossed her arms as she was going to be late for her classes and she didn't want to. She hate being late.

Sighing softly she had looked over at the boys and then looked at center."What the hell is this place...And how did we get here."As she was getting really scared and plus she getting a headache for the pills and not getting any sleep besides her nap that had an hour. She was convinced she was seeing things and none of this was real.

(ooc; side pic outfit is new)
B-b-b-bee

Daltry Graives

speritdragon

foxychick1994

Dapper Hunter

User Image

Throwout the rest of his school day Cole could not shake this odd felling as if he seen people before. At one point he even had a small emotional breakdown sending him to the nurse's office. Wile there Cole was able to find his center and was given the all clear to go home. By this time the school day had already ended and Cole went back home.

Pulling into the driveway he nearly ran into a car he never seen at his house before. If he was not already late for a show he would care a little more. Opening the door Cole found out that it was one of his fathers friends. Taking himself up to his room Cole happened to grab a necklace with a small metal skull that was shape so it look as if it had a crown on the bottom. He happens to put it around his neck on the way down the stairs. Leaving with guitar in hand Cole felt as if the vary area around him was filled with electricity. Shacking the matter off entirely Cole strap the guitar to the back of the seat when all of the sudden it felt like his body was being stretch from one end of the world to the other in some sort of lightning portal or something.

When he finally was able to gain his barrings Cole was inside some sort of command center.
Looking dead center was a massive tube like structure and to the left of him was two people he never thought was going to be here with him Lucas and Jason. "Why is it that I can never end up on a paradise island filled with woman as far as the eye can see." Cole said with a sigh.
He then ask. "So where are we exactly? and what is with this over sized glow stick on the wall?" Not expecting anyone present to give him a answer as they seemed to be just as shock as he was. Even if he did get one it would not register due to COle still recovering from the trip here.

Company:
Outfit:
Ooc:

Interesting Regular

7,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
I ' MXXT H I N K I N GXX' B O U TXXH E RXX
E V E R YXXS E C O N D,XXE V E R YXXH O U RXX
D OXXM YXXS I N G I N GXXI NXXT H EXXS H O W E R
P I C K I N GXXP E T A L SXXO F FXXT H EXXF L O W E R SXX
L I K EXXD OXXS H EXXL O V EXXM E,XX
D OXXS H EXXL O V EXXM EXXN O T

Justin released a deep sigh as he followed one of the teachers from the school. The women he obediently followed was showing him the different types of clubs and teams they had after school. It amazed him to see that there was so much to do, but he didn't feel like he would belong in any of them. That is until they approached a large open area covered with fresh-cut grass. On it were lines of white, and a bunch of other students in pads hitting each other and throwing a brown ball to a select group of students. A large smiled appeared on his face as he watched. He had seen people play this game many times on the ship, when he was allowed free-time. Justin tried to think of the name, but was having difficulty doing so. That is until it came to him, the name of this sport was called Football. Justin glanced at the teacher who was already looking at him, "I want to do this!" he exclaimed. She smiled and laughed a bit. She glanced around for a bit, as if she was looking for someone. When her eyes set on an old man she yelled out, "Coach! Coach Miller! Come over here for a second!". Shortly after the old man had handed over a clip board and exchanged a few sentences with another older man who stood beside him. He then jogged over and stopped as he stood in front of Justin and Ms. Reeser. "What's up?" the coach said as he laid his eyes on Justin. Ms. Reeser pointed towards Justin and said, "This is Justin, he's a new student here at our school and he's interested in playing Football, could you help him out?".

L O C A T I O N: School ; Football Field | C O M P A N Y: Students / Adults | F E E L I N G (S): Excited | O U T F I T: Outfit

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Blue Ranger

User Image

Jason turned to see Cole and Lennox appear. "What the--. I have no Idea where we are."He told Lennox. "Cole, you are a pig, and I have no idea about that either.."He said as he walked up to it.. He put his hand on it and chuckled.. "Its got mad vibrations."He said. "Some kind of energy running through it."He said and backed up to look around once more. He saw a crystal globe on a pedestal and sighed. He realized his shirt was half off and fixed it forgetting to roll down his sleeves to cover his scars and freshly wrapped cut.

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mood: Amazed/Awe
Company: Lucas/Cole/Lenox
Ooc:

Dapper Member

7,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Ellie spent most of the day day dreaming. Imagining a world of excitement compared to the boring classroom she'd be stuck in. She was hypoglycemic (low blood sugar) twice that day, and by the end of the day found herself going home to get more food. She had the afternoon off and contemplated inviting Lucas over to watch a movie, but he wouldn't answer his phone.

She walked home, and yelled 'Hello' to see if anyone was home. Wheb nshe knew she was alone she made herself a sandwhich and ate it quickly. She always felt better after food. It was as if someone had replenished her health in a video game. She went to her room and plugged her iPod into the speakers and turned them so loud that everything shook with a slight tremor. She took her sneakers off and replaced them with flats and grabbed a brush into her hand. She sang along the music playing off the speakers.

She closed her eyes when it got to her favorite part to belt it out- because that was what she did when she really got into her favorite music. She almost didn't notice being transported; while singing her favorite song. Anytime anybody speaks your name, Anytime your around I go insane, tell me what I have to do, Boy you should let me love you... Hey, where'd my music go? She questioned as she opened up her eyes. Where was she? In her panic she backed up into a warm body and let out a little bit of a scream, jumping in the air. Eek! Don't hurt me! She begged as she turned around; bringing herself face to face with Lucas. Her cheeks turned red as she looked around to see all her other friends in this weird looking room. She turned more red, when she realized that she had been singing quite loudly and imagining herself saying it to Lucas.

Where are we? She asked meekly, looking to see if anyone else had any ideas as to what was going on.

occ;;; The song she's singing xox

User Image

Dapper Hunter

User Image

It was not to long before Lennox had made her way to the command center. In the back of his head Cole like the idea of her here, It was as if what he ask for was coming true, if only part way. As he went over to check out this crystal ball he took the time to address Jason in response to his comment."I am not a pig. I just happen to think that being around a bunch of woman is better then being around a bunch of men." And he walks away only to have Ellie appear singing some song that he has not played before. Cole simply ask her, "I have no idea where your music went sorry. Tho speaking of music, when we get out of this place would you by chance teach me the song you were just sinning?" He paused before thinking of something to describe this place.
"Well from the looks of it I say we are in some sort of hightec reactor room. or a cool space age command center." With that Cole went back to doing more exploring of this place as if he to was in search of a definitive an answer all the wile wondering why Lucas was so quite.

Mood: excited/ confused
Company:All his friends
Outfit:same
Ooc: boo !

Desirable Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

Looking at all of her friends and then looked around this place. She had sighed and then looked at her friends as she notice that Jason had no shoes. It had made her laugh a bit and then looked over at Ellie as she was singing. She had laughed again as she knew she was thinking of singing in front of Lucas. Len knew that El had crush on Lucas. Being Ellie's best friend she knew who her crush was. Sighing softly Lennox had looked at the floor as she that thought about someone liking her and then she smiled as it was impossible. She was not a pretty as Ellie or nice as Ellie. Everyone that wasn't her friends thinks Lennox's is a stuck up b***h. She had sighed softly as she shook the thoughts out of her mine and then looked over at tube then the crystal ball.

Walking over to the ball she had the then looked at the circuit board. She had looked at it and then she had stared at it as she had try to get herself familiar with the technology. She had looked at it and she had then started to press some buttons she had then looked over at crystal ball and it had showed up Angel Grove. She had walked over to ball and then said to her friends."Hey...look...it's Angel Grove. I don't know what this place is, but I'm going to make a shot in the dark and say that it's a watch tower."She had looked at the ball and then looked over at others and then asked them."Don't you think?"She had sighed softly as she hoped she was right.

Looking at the ball still she then looked over at the tube and looked at it as she had got closer and looked into it. As she looked into it she had saw something moving. She had shriek and jumped back as she had looked over at her friends."Th-th-There. There is something in that tube."Getting scared Lennox had moved and then slipped back as she was about to fall on her a**.

(ooc; side pic outfit is new)
B-b-b-bee

Daltry Graives

speritdragon

foxychick1994

Icequeenlost's Queen

Devoted Muse

12,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

◥Lucas Jones◤

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Red Ranger

Lucas felt his whole world was erased before blinking and feeling slightly dizzy from the teleporting. He than looked around in both confusion and amazement before seeing his friends get teleported here one by one. He than looked at then before forgetting what they asked him. He than felt Ellie bump right into him and freaked out a bit.

He noticed she was blushing and than turned bright red. "Are you alright Ellie? You seemed a bit freaked out." Lucas said trying to ignore the song she sang earlier. It was than he started looking around again before hearing Lennox freak out. Lucas saw the tube than the crystal ball before seeing the lights move again this time it turned into a head.

"Greeting humans I have chosen you five for a reason." Zordan spoke before Lucas was about to ask him something a robot walked out from a door he just opened. "Aye aye aye we finally have them." Alpha 5 spoke before tripping. It was than Lucas decided to ask the giant flowing head. "Who are you?" Lucas asked getting the attention of all of his friends.

Mood: confused
Company: His friends
Outfit: Click Me
OOC: lol poor ellie

ava_yo_'s King

Fateful Explorer

14,800 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Blue Ranger

User Image

Jason sighed an then walked over to the viewing globe to see Angel grove. "Hey that's my house!"He said pointing to a house with a impala in front of it. "Ellie!"He said. "You're safe!"He said. "We all are, I think.."He said softly..

He turned his attention to the massive humming tube before a Face erupted into it with a deep booming voice. He looked at Lucas and back to the giant floating face. "Where are we? What do you want?!" He demanded stepping forwards. Jason reached for a knife in his pocket but it wasn't there.. Then again, what would a knife do against a giant abducting face.. Jason clenched his fist ready for a fight. He looked between his friends and back to the giant face.

Being 'Beamed up' like this reminded Jason of the time a man grabbed him claiming to be his father, turned out it was just some loony who lost his son in a fatal accident a year before. Jason had to fight his way out then, and he would fight his way out now.. Especially since his friends were involved. Especially if Elizabeth was involved.

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-

User Image

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Mood: Amazed/Awe
Company: Lucas/Cole/Lenox/Ellie
Ooc:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces