Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kitten

User Image
[ Y u m i k o xxx J o y ]

The Nurse

Yumiko's Theme

Yumiko listened to Demetre humming, and she bobbed her head along to the tune. It was quite a cheery tune, something they all needed on a journey like this. Lentia Town was the next destination, but people were slightly worried about the long journey. Looking at the map, Yumiko noticed it wasn't the most lengthy, or perilous journey they would all take, but they had been moving all day and sleep would be beneficial. Thank goodness Hina's father's ranch wasn't too far away.
"Oh! Hina, does your father have Miltanks?" Yumiko loved Miltanks, she could cuddle them all day if she didn't hate the smell of milk so much. A grassy patch was coming up, so the team would have to brace themselves.
"I wonder what wild Pokémon we'll run into around here..." Yumiko spoke to Demetre, with a finger on her chin.

((doesn't have to be monday, we can speed things up. Plus, nice tune! Watched LOTR for the first time a few days ago, it's a better film than I first thought))

User Image

||xxPokémon Team: ||

User Image User Image(Moves: Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss, Copycat)User Image User Image(Moves: Growl, Pound, Refresh, Doubleslap)User Image User Image(Moves: Splash, Tackle)

||xxInventory: ||
User Image
User Image
User Image x3
Darkfax Badge

Pokédollars: 650

x

ChibiRodan

Vynessacle

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

Once the champion had caught up, David couldn't help but get an eyeful of his Pokémon. I can't believe I'm seeing the Champ's gray Metagross up close like this. He remembered when he was younger seeing his father in a League battle. He was very close to becoming champion, but when he faced this man, all of his Pokémon had taken a sound clocking from the Iron Leg Pokémon alone. That out of the way, David (present time) couldn't help but bow to the guy. "We appreciate your help, sir. Thank you."

((Going to see Avengers. Be back later))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

Sorao felt the girl on his back get lighter and then noticed a Sudowoodo was helping him carry the girl."Thanks friend," Sora smiled to the rock type tree pokemon as they neared the town now. The booming voice from before then spoke and from the corner of his eye Sorao saw the champion as he had caught up."Thanks for the help old man." Sora said with a chuckle as Bee looked to the man who had saved the group from certain other wise doom.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]]User Image[[Knight]]User Image[[Fluffy]]User Image[[Ren]

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DEMETRE

User Image

My team
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Wacky Catchy Da Pokemon Song

Demetre opened up his pokedex and began to read as they entered the grass.
"Alright Rattata, Raticate, Sentret, Furret, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Poochyena Poochyena, Mightyena, Nidoran♀, Nidorina , Nidoqueen, Nidoran♂, Nidorino, Nidoking, Doduo, Dodrio, Taillow, Swellow,Tangela, Roselia, Sunkern, Sunflora, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff Jumpluff, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Bellossom, Ekans, Arbok, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Farfetch'd, Lickitung, Scyther, Scizor, Drowzee, Hypno, Gulpin, Swalot, Kangaskhan, Girafarig,Tauros, Miltank, Vulpix, Ninetales, Ponyta, Rapidash, Elekid, Electabuzz, Electrike, Manectric, Zangoose, Seviper, Plusle, Minun, Growlithe, Arcanine, Castform, Chimecho, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Torchic, Combusken and last but not least Blaziken."
Demetre let out a breath of air as he entered the grass. It was sadly taller than him and made him feel very short.
"Pretty much we can find almost anything here so we should be very careful... Nincada, Beedrill go! Split up and see if you can find anything."
He commanded his Pokemon hoping they could navigate the grass better than he could.
((Its just we are all in radically different time Zones))
Xian Tai
Vynessacle

Kitten

User Image

The Nurse

Yumiko's Theme

Yumiko stood and heard all of the Pokémon being read out one by one.
"Oh! I hope we don't run into a Typhlosion..." Yumiko shivered, knowing that if they ran into one of those they would all be, literally, toast. Magikarp may be a water type, but it was as useful as a chocolate teapot. Yumiko took a step in the grass and had a little look around. She released Audino and ...well, just Audino from their Pokéball.
"Audino can hear if there are any Pokémon around." Yumiko smiled, walking behind Audino who was shuffling through the grass. The pink Pokémon was on the right track, and they seemed to lead them deeper into the grass.

User Image

User Image User Image(Moves: Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss, Copycat)User Image User Image(Moves: Growl, Pound, Refresh, Doubleslap)User Image User Image(Moves: Splash, Tackle)

User Image
User Image
User Image x3
Darkfax Badge

x

ChibiRodan

Vynessacle

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
((Hiya everybody I got some good News! We Now Have an offcial OOC Thread . just Click on that awesome link and come join the conversation. Can't wait to talk to ya there!))

Original Phantom

ChibiRodan
((Hiya everybody I got some good News! We Now Have an offcial OOC Thread . just Click on that awesome link and come join the conversation. Can't wait to talk to ya there!))

((thanks you Rody! I have moved this link to the first page as well in case someone wants to get it later. Wich i assume people who don't subscribe do.))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DEMETRE

User Image

My team
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Demetre struggeled to keep up with his Pokemon he was barely 4'8 after all. Nincada had apparently encountered something but had managed to knock it out before he got there. Eevee got into a quick tussel with a Vulpix but that sadly didn't last much time either. Demetre had arrived in time for that one just to see Eevee sink his teeth into Vulpix with a mighty bite.
"Eevee..."
Demetre said exasperated as eevee walked away. It was at that point he saw the Ponyta galloping across the grass that he knew that he wanted that pokemon.
"That Pokemon is Mine!"
He shouted over the grass. He flipped his bag from over his shoulder and drew out a rope. Forming it into a lasso Demetre ran towards the Ponyta. He swung the lasoo and managed to get it around the Ponytas neck. He ran quickly towards the confused Ponyta who was running toward him. He then hopped up several stones and write as Ponyta was passing he jumped onto it's back. The Wild Pokemon reared but amazingly Demetre managed to stay on.
"Da'ha ahh!"
He screamed out and with that the very strange chase was on. Beedrill sort in from the sky and fired poison darts at the Ponyta trying to damage it a bit so Demetre could capture it. Eevee darted across the ground biting at it's legs.
((Its just we are all in radically different time Zones))
Xian Tai
Vynessacle

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Rose White
The Orphan

-------------------------------------------------

User ImageRose couldn't take this anymore. "Don't pretend you understand my situation..." she told the champion angerly. Watching everything going on it didn't seem good for Team Dusk. Getting the message from Wolf right as she was about to attack she took his words to heart. "Swift, Fortune use Swift as cover." she commanded. The two pokemon turned there attention to Rose and did as directed. "Let's go." she called to them. Fortune followed after Rose with Swift right behind. After getting away Rose couldn't believe in the failure that just occured. How could that guy get in the way... this was supposed to be an easy win...

///////////////////////////////////-------------------------------------------------

Team:

User Image Espeon: (F - Fortune) Confusion, Swift, Quick Attack, Psybeam
User Image Absol: (M - Soul) Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bite, Double Team, Slash
User Image Mienshao: (M - Swift) Detect, Swift, Force Palm, Drain Punch, Calm Mind
User ImageVenomoth: (M - Silky) Psybeam, Sleep Powder, Gust, Poison Powder, Stun Spore

Kitten

User Image

The Nurse

Yumiko's Theme

"Demetre, hold on!" Yumiko yelled, flapping her arms about. She wasn't really good in situations like these, perhaps its a good thing that she isn't an official Nurse Joy.
"Uhh..." Yumiko thought hard on what to do, and an idea popped into her head.
"Cleffa sing that Ponyta to sleep!" With that, the little pink star Pokémon hopped up onto a rock and belted out a cute little melody that even made Yumiko a little weary. Suddenly, Yumiko felt a sharp tug on her skirt. She looked around and saw a Growlithe with her skirt in its mouth!
"Ah!" Yumiko screeched, pulled the skirt away and called Audino to her side. Growlithes were incredibly cute, but they packed a fiery punch!
"Audino, doubleslap that doggy!" Audino leapt forward and slapped the Growlithe a couple of times. This process was repeated several times until Growlithe looked weak enough to catch. Yumiko unclipped a Pokéball from her belt and threw it at the Growlithe. One wiggle, two wiggles, NOPE! Growlithe escaped from the ball!
"Audino Refresh yourself and use Pound!" Audino had healed itself, and jumped into the air, landing on the Growlithe. The dog Pokémon looked a little dizzy, and was finding it hard to stand upright. Yumiko threw a second Pokéball and............Growlithe was caught! Yumiko checked the Pokédex as it pinged with new information.

"Growlithe, the Puppy Pokémon. Extremely loyal, it will fearlessly bark at any opponent to protect its own Trainer from harm."

Yumiko shrieked with glee, not only was it a cute little puppy, it was loyal too! A huge difference from Magikarp...

User Image

User ImageUser Image(Moves: Fire Wheel, Growl, Odor Sleuth, Bite)

User Image
User Image
User Image x1
Darkfax Badge

x

ChibiRodan

Vynessacle

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

User Image Nizuki was had gone back to the pokemon center and now was ready to challenge the gym leader. "Alright everyone you ready?" she said looking at all her pokemon standing in front of her. "Lax." (Yeah.) "Reep." (Let's go.) "Burmy." (Yeah.) They all shouted simultaneously. "Okay then let's get moving." she said recalling everyone except Munchlax. Walking to the gym with Munchlax by her side Nizuki was ready to battle the first gym later. Going inside she looked around. "I want to challenge the gym leader please." she spoke up her voice ringing out around the gym. Nizuki wanted to get this show on the road and was ready for anything.

Team:

User ImageMunchlax: (M) Metronome, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Zen Headbutt, Defense Curl
User Image Mareep: (F) Tackle, Growl
User Image Burmy: (F) Protect, Tackle

Original Phantom

murruelecreuset
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

User Image Nizuki was had gone back to the pokemon center and now was ready to challenge the gym leader. "Alright everyone you ready?" she said looking at all her pokemon standing in front of her. "Lax." (Yeah.) "Reep." (Let's go.) "Burmy." (Yeah.) They all shouted simultaneously. "Okay then let's get moving." she said recalling everyone except Munchlax. Walking to the gym with Munchlax by her side Nizuki was ready to battle the first gym later. Going inside she looked around. "I want to challenge the gym leader please." she spoke up her voice ringing out around the gym. Nizuki wanted to get this show on the road and was ready for anything.

Team:

User ImageMunchlax: (M) Metronome, Tackle, Odor Sleuth, Zen Headbutt, Defense Curl

((You at the first gym?))

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Liiroy_Jenkins
murruelecreuset
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

Team:

((You at the first gym?))

yep I am

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DEMETRE

User Image

My team
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demetre tumbled of they Ponyta as it fell to the ground. Throwing the Pokeball as he fell the ball hit Ponyta and the ball went still almost immediately. Demetre walked over to the Pokeball and picked it up with a yawn had it not been for Yumikos shriek he would have fallen asleep.
"What?"
Demetre asked kinda confused. getting his pokemon back in their balls required some skill. His two pokemon were intent on knocking out everything they could. After he got them settled he put Eevee in the nice pretty ball his sister had given him. After that he brought Ponyta back out. Getting onto Ponyta they trotted over to Yumiko.
"Would you like a ride? I think Glory can hold the two of us."
The Ponyta made a sound of excitement it loved it's name.
((Now we can do this High Fantasy Style))
Xian Tai
Vynessacle

Kitten

User Image

The Nurse

Yumiko's Theme

Yumiko looked up at Demetre on the Ponyta. He offered to give her a ride, which would ultimately get them to Hina's father's ranch faster - plus rest their feet. Yumiko grabbed Demetre's hand and pulled herself onto the Ponyta. The tail flicked up and burnt her on the back of the leg.
"Ouch!" Yumiko yelped, remembering that Ponytas only burn those they don't trust. Yumiko hoped this ride was quick.
"O-onwards!" Yumiko pointed forwards with her left hand. Audino was returned to its ball, and Cleffa was holding onto Yumiko's hair. How fast exactly did these things go?

User Image

User ImageUser Image(Moves: Fire Wheel, Growl, Odor Sleuth, Bite)

User Image
User Image
User Image x1
Darkfax Badge

x

ChibiRodan

Vynessacle

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items