Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Sora Theme

§ΘГА

Sora looked at Tyson and pulled out her Pokedex.

We travel down to the darkest section of the cave where we should meet a dead end.
Sora thought for a secound or two and then added.
Of course there should be several pokemon preventing us from getting that far.
Sora flipped closed her Pokedex and and smiled. The idea o death or worse did not effect her in the slightest if anything it encouraged her.
User Image ((Ghostie; Moves: Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Bite, Shadow Ball)) User Image ((Moves: Ariel Ace, Gust, Quick Attack, ?))User Image ((Skully Moves; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Pyschic)) User Image ((Lady Moves; Thunder, Thunderbolt, Curse, Hex))
((OOC: ))

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira opened her eyes. The cave was as quiet as a crypt. After what Sora had said, there was a good possibility that this place was a crypt. She didn't even realized that she was squeezing David's arm until she unhanded him to put in the earplugs she had been given. Afraid to even breathe, she plugged them in and followed them quietly. Seeing Soen release his dark-type Pokemon, Kira did the same. She put her finger to her lips, indicating that Inu should stay quiet. The Pokemon nodded and began sniffing around curiously as they went.

Kitten

User Image
[ Y u m i k o xxx J o y ]

"Yes! We've got to do this together." Yumiko grabbed a Pokéball from her belt and threw it onto the battlefield. She could see Demetre's Eevee ready and willing to battle, she thought it was so cute. Yumiko would get a sly hug from the Eevee later...
Out of her Pokéball came Magikarp. She thought she had better read about it on her Pokédex. She was really excited to discover what this fish could bring to the party.

"Magikarp, the fish Pokémon. It is said to be the world's weakest Pokémon. No one knows why it has managed to survive."

"..."

Yumiko's jaw dropped.
"Weakest Pokémon?? Aww no!" Yumiko had definately made a mistake catching this fish. Now that Yumiko took a closer look, she could see why. It had huge, clueless eyes, pathetic little fins and a gaping mouth which made it look quite gormless. However, she had already placed it on the field and couldn't withdraw it yet. She slapped her forehead and called out her first move.
"Magikarp, tackle..." It wasn't spoken with much enthusiasm. Well it was either that, or splash! Magikarp flapped to the center of the battlefield, ready to slap any Pokémon the Gym Leader may send out.

User Image

||xxPokémon Team: ||

User Image User Image(Moves: Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss, Copycat)User Image User Image(Moves: Growl, Pound, Refresh, Doubleslap)User Image User Image(Moves: Splash, Tackle)

||xxInventory: ||
User Image
User Image
User Image x3
User Imagex1

Pokédollars: 150

x

ChibiRodan

Original Phantom

User Image

Chester, Gym leader number 1

Chester gave a sigh. '' since this is a battle of one vs two, I use two pokemon at the same time and You both use one. No other pokemon may be used.'' he said and sent out his purrloin and Zorua. Other trainer seemed to have chosen a magikarp...Maybe he could get a easy victory!

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Sora Theme

§ΘГА

Sora walked until they all came to a ledge that led down a vertical shaft. Seeing the rope Sora knew exactly what had to be done. She took her back pack of and placed it on the ground. Shortly there after she removed her belt. After about a minute she removed her kimono completely. Underneath she wore a pair of very tight black shorts and a black sports bra. She put the belt back on as well as the back pack. which she has hastily stuffed her cloths in. Without a word she grabbed the rope and slid down it. Gastly stayed at the top of the shaft area to provide them light. Absol jumped downward into the dark black abyss and disappeared.

It's only about 300-400 meters deep.
Sora had sent the message from the bottom after she had finished. Now might be a good time to mention that Sora is and never was good at calculating distance. If anything she under estimates and rarely does she over estimate. Sora held up her hand and gasped. Strange writing covered the walls. She was in a long passage way that had been carved out into a perfect square. She then wrote on her pokedex to get their attention.
You guys might want to see this.
User Image ((Ghostie; Moves: Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Bite, Shadow Ball)) User Image ((Moves: Ariel Ace, Gust, Quick Attack, ?))User Image ((Skully Moves; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Pyschic)) User Image ((Lady Moves; Thunder, Thunderbolt, Curse, Hex))
((OOC: ))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DEMETRE

User Image

My team
User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Eevee concentrate on Purrlion"
He said hoping that Yumiko had some sort of tick up her sleeve. Eevee charged down the field and attempted to open the battle up with Purrlion with a quick attack.
"Thats right fight speed with speed."
He exclaimed encouraging his Eevee.
Xian Tai

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David briefly blushed when Kira clung to his arm. He blushed even harder when Sora started taking her clothes off and stuffing them into her bag. Well, he thought, she's even more brazen than I thought. He then checked on his Pokédex that Sora said the cave would be 300 to 400 meters deep. He sighed when he saw the rope and carefully, ever so carefully, started to climb down. "Magby, whatever happens, just don't look down." Magby shut his eyes and clung to his trainer's shoulder.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu's eyes widened when she saw Kira take of her kimono but after seeing what she was going to do, she understood. it would be pretty hard to climb wit a kimono. She quickly jumped after Kira to the rope, Climbing down fast. ''Just hold on tight Lala! I have done this before...Not this deep though.'' She said, causing Lala to Hide under jinpu's hat. Jinpu just shook her head and eventually made it down. david seemed to be coming right after her. '*ok ghost girl, What is it?'' she asked, curios what she wanted them to see.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Original Phantom

User Image

Chester, Gym leader number 1

Chester's Purrloin was smacked by the quick attack, But just as quick got back up. '' Allright, purrloin, fury swipes on Eevee and Zorua on magikarp!'' He ordered and the two pokemon leaped to battle, zorua's repeated attack able to overpower magikarp's tackle.

Learned Lunatic

User Image
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ A first impulse was never a crime.❞

Pierre Corneille
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Okey. So she was back in Darkfax city. What now? Better not go back to the cave until she is prepared again. More toilet paper was needed, and oil, so she set about to the supermarket, which to a normal trainer would be quite difficult to find. Trainers went to pokemarks, not places where you can buy washing detergent. Oh, detergent. Dad needed some of that. It was a week (give or take) ago that she was at home, and home, was only an hour away here if one was walking. a ten minuet drive, and Lyle was at home. Perhaps she could phone him to see if they have detergent?
It would be nice to to go see how Nyda and Tyra were doing without her... But, no, she would get them when she was ready, besides, walking, that would be a two and a half hour journey. Going there, staying for a bit, then coming back. and it would be too late to go back through the cave then. not spending a night in Darkfax. She spent enough time here as a kid. Wait, why was she thinking about detergent again? Dad should have bought some already, oh never-mind.
Leaving the supermarket, with her oil and toilet paper topped up, Hina decided to head over to the Gym. Chester seemed to be having alot of trainers recently, so perhaps she would find another party that weren't so hectic, and perhaps more polite. Running to the door, she entered the building and climbed the stairs to sit on the viewing platform.
A double battle... Okey, chester had had loads of trainers today. Vior and Rio hopped off Hina's shoulder and sat on the railing, looking at the battle below. The odds seemed against them. The boy had an eevee, stronger of the two, and the girl had a magicarp. Was it just her imagining things, or did she resemble the Joy's? Shrugging indifferently. Hina pondered on why anyone would send out a magicarp, especially in a double battle. Unless... unless it was almost to the point... SHe furrowed her brow and watched, subconsciously wiping her hand on her dirty knee's. In the kerfuffle, she had forgot to wash them, and they were blackened with mud.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
Out of Chesto Berries: Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click for inventory »» User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Kitten

User Image

The Nurse

At least Demetre didn't look disappointed. He looked at Yumiko like she had a trick up her sleeve. What? She didn't even have sleeves...or a trick! Yumiko began to panic after the Gym Leader told them they were only to use one Pokémon, and one Pokémon only, since it was a 2 VS 1.
"Oh bummer..." Yumiko whispered to herself, facepalming. Magikarp was flopping about like something stupid, oh wait...
"Demetre I'm so sorry." Yumiko hung her head, she knew the match was going to be a disaster with the fish Pokémon.
Magikarp was hit with fury swipes from Zorua, which took its health just below half. Yumiko pressed her lips together into a tight line. This battle wasn't over until she said so. She took out her only potion and used it on Magikarp, refilling its HP.
"Magikarp! Tackle Zorua!"
Yumiko turned her head to Demetre and narrowed her eyes in a whisper, "I'm going to need all your help, I have a plan."

User Image

User Image User Image(Moves: Pound, Sing, Sweet Kiss, Copycat)User Image User Image(Moves: Growl, Pound, Refresh, Doubleslap)User Image User Image(Moves: Splash, Tackle)

User Image
User Image
User Image x3

x

ChibiRodan

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

-------------------------------------------------

User Image/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Flash Back

Nizuki had gotten in late the night before and because of this had gotten up late. She woke up in a panic knowing she had somewhere to be. "I'm so late..." she muttered rushing to get ready up stairs. "Nizuki stop worrying you'll be fine." she heard her father call up to her. 'Guess he heard me...' she thought before coming down the stairs. "I'm late and you know what happens to those who are late?" Nizuki asked giving him a rather serious look. "You'll get an egg now get going." he said giving her a hug before she ran for the door.

"Bye." Nizuki called as she ran off over to Professor Mishu's lab. "Sorry I'm extremely late Professor." she said as she came speeding into the lab. The thought of leaving an egg alone was unsetting to her. So there was no way she could let it wait any longer. "I'm ready for my pokemon egg." she added with a smile. After all this egg was soon to be her new friend and first pokemon.

///////////////////////////////////-------------------------------------------------

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
DEMETRE

User Image

My team
User Image
User ImageUser Image

Eevee got hit three times but was hardly affected at all.
"Its okay we can manage"
Demetre said to Yumiko. Even with her being out of it eevee had gotten lots stronger.Eevee jumped back and sunck his teeth into Purlion using bite..
"Eevee becareful."
He exclaimed warning eevee. He knew eevee would have to take over the battle himself. As long as Magickarp could stay alive long enough to be a distraction. If both the pokemon attacked him at once he would be totally screwed.
Xian Tai

Kitten

User Image

The Nurse

Yumiko leaned closer to Demetre and whispered in his ear.
"Believe it or not, Magikarp's splash is quite powerful." Yumiko couldn't help laughing whilst saying such a thing about a weak Pokémon, "His tail is strong, and this is why I have an idea." Yumiko continued to whisper, "Your Eevee's tackle is strong, perhaps your Eevee could hop onto my Magikarp when it uses splash. Eureka! Your Eevee will be flung at the chosen Pokémon, doubling the tackle attack!"
It was a long shot, but what other choice did they have? Yumiko, although from a line of Nurses, lacked any more potions to heal Magikarp. If this didn't work, nothing will.
"Magikarp, Splash!"

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image x3

x

ChibiRodan

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira stifled a giggle as Sora stripped down. Even in the dark David looked like a tomato. She spun her hat around backwards (as is required by any good Pokemon trainer when taking on something challenging) and started climbing. She didn't worry about her Pokemon; Puffster just floated down gently like a balloon while Serenity and Bashful carried Inu. Thankfully Kira wasn't afraid of hights. She reached the bottom without a problem and walked over to see what Sora and Jinpu were looking at. There was some strange markings on the wall. Without hesitation she immediately grabbed a piece of paper and charcoal from her pack and began copying the inscriptions. wedging it carefully into her notebook so that the print wouldn't smudge, she put the book back into her pack. She typed out on her Pokedex: IN CASE WE CAN DECIPHER IT LATER.

murruelecreuset

((OOC: Er, the professor is sort of kidnapped at the moment. If I were you I would just fastforward myself to Darkfax city since thats where most of the trainers are now anyway.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff