Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David had to shield himself as the light intensified. When it cleared, he saw Jinpu crooning over her tiny Budew. David felt the need to whip out his Pokédex and scan it.
Budew - the Bud Pokémon. Sensitive to changing temperature, the bud is said to bloom when it feels the sun's warm touch.
"I have to admit," David said, "for a Poison-type it really is cute. Congratulations!"
User Image

Dapper Prophet

User Image

[ Aria Basker ]

I've got to hand it to you--
You've played by all the same rules!
It takes the truth to fool me,
And now you've made me angry - - !

Aria chewed on her lip, looking back and forth between her map and her egg. Maybe she could go back to Callatus...Oh, but her father had said not to come back unless she had a pokemon. Technically, she didn't have a Pokemon--just an egg. She had no idea when this thing was supposed to hatch! And...did she have to give this thing a name, or something? Ooh, she was terrible at names. How was she supposed to name the thing if she didn't know what it was, anyway? All of this mess, just because of one stupid incident at the clinic...

"Huh...?" Aria blinked in surprise at the pretty blonde girl before her. Taking a few brief moments to process the girls words, the woman broke out into a smile. "Sure, that would be awesome! Thanks!" Aria shoved her map into her messenger bag, not caring to fold it up. It would be nice to travel with someone. She had come this entire way alone--and Aria didn't do well alone. Still smiling, she took a moment to observe the other girls egg. White, with red and blue marking on its shell. Kind of pretty really. "I'm Aria, by the way. And thanks again! I was really clueless, there."

Party
╔═══════╗

User Image

╚═══════╝

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko grinned. "Aria, that's a cool name. My names Fumiko, but you could call me Miko. It's great that I won't be by myself though. It wil be fun." She said. She looked at the girls egg, it looked cool. "So let's go." She said and started walking down the path towards Hawksdown.

Pokemon In Party

User Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦

User Image

Kira suddenly realized that the lab was beginning to grow more and more empty. "What? We're leaving already?" she had just turned around to grab a Pokedex and some Pokeballs when she felt her arm brush against a brown-haired boy's. She gasped, seeing that her night-black jacket was now smeared with grey ashes. "Hey! Don't you ever wash??" The boy gave a hurried apology and walked over to meet the others. Kira soon realized she would get left behind if she didn't get a move on. "Hey! Wait up everyone!" she called as she ran towards the group to introduce herself. She turned to the ash-covered boy first. "Sorry about the yelling. You know how a girl gets about clothes," she bowed her head slightly, blushing. Minus the dust, he was a little cute. "My name's Kira, by the way," she said to the group.

-----
In party:Mystery egg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Playing catch-up >///< sorry for the crap-tastic post))

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu gave a smile and allowed Her new pokemon drop from her head to her arms. It the leaped to her shoulder. ''Thanks for the compliment. So it's a Budew huh? '' she asked, Exited to see new pokemon. ''I hope everyone else's eggs hatch soon too!'' she said but then she pointed torwards the road. ''Well, No time to waste! We all should head to the hawksdown city together!'' she said exited.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Cyrus walked around town. He had his egg with him. He also had his ear buds in. He watched as people gave him a weird look. He wasn't from this region, so his clothes style was much different. He put his hood up, a bandana over his mouth, and shades on to cover his face. Then some random buff dude stook out his leg and tripped him. Though, Cyrus quickly got up and jumped. He then grabbed the man around the neck and pulled down. (example of what I mean he did He then got up and walked away. They gave him mean looks. He kept walking. Though, he then bumped into a girl with silver ish hair. "My apologies."

(( computer being stupid, posts will be more fancy later ))
User Image
Tyson RyersUser Imagethe mountain boy

{{OOC: I was envisioning more of white ash, like the picture but EH. You got the point. Also, he put the egg on the ground before slapping himself in the face. And THIS will be my last long post.}}
The light coming from Jinpu's egg was more uncomfotrable than having people think of him as a dirty ragamuffin with no manners. Man that thing was bright! The grass type was the first to emerge, and the air began to smell less of burning wood and more of a flowering field in early spring. "That light...more bright than an Ampheros on a stormy day" Tyson was glad to hear it was no biggie that the ash got...everywhere, and was invited to come along. Even if he were a dirty ragamuffin, he wouldn't turn that offer down.

David scanned the grass type with his Pokedex, reminding him that he needed to grab one as well. Luckily there were some on a table directly inside, with a pile of 6 Pokeballs. He grabbed the items, and headed out the door to reunite with the others. "To the further north is Hawksdown city, according to this map." He checked the map's geography and took a conclusion. "If I sailed due east of the Resort Area, and the climate stayed roughly the same, we should see some some Rattata's here, and some Grass types such as Weepinbell. We are by the coast, so I deduce some water types such as Goldeen and Remoraid are found here." He felt like a total nerd saying this, but he didn't let what other people thought of him get into his head. In fact, because Tyson didn't have a Pokemon, he spent most of his time studying, and exploring the region on his cousin's Crobat, holding onto its stubby feet as it flew.

He motioned for the others to follow. "We don't have all day, let's get a move on!" Tyson honestly had no idea where he was going, and stopped dead in his tracks. "Actually, how about one of you guys lead..." As he spoke, his egg glowed as well. However, it stopped glowing after a while, and the group of trainers began walking forward
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

Maylene Sweet felt like throwing up, which was saying a lot for a prim, polite princess like herself. She tried to keep herself composed as she bounced on the back of a Pidgeot. May has wanted to take a boat from her home town in Hoen to this new region, but her mother insisted she just take her pokemon. Youre gonna need all the money you can get when you start your adventure. No reason to spend it for no good reason. 

Finally, after hours of clutching onto the flying pokemon for dear life, the pokemon landed right outside he proffesors lab. Thank you very much. Maylene said to her mothers pokemon as she straightened out her cloths, and made sure he blue bun her hair was tucked into still looked alright. May turned towards the building as Pidgeot took off and saw a gathering of trainers. Hello. She greeted everyone politely before elegantly entering the lab.

It was an easy choice at which egg May wanted. The only water-type egg, of course. May lied water typed pokemon. The elegance and race, as well as the power was what drew then to her Thank you vey much professor! May said with a wide grin, bowing her head in gratitude. May held her egh close to her chest as she left the building.

User Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦

User Image

Kira was a little jealous that everyone else's eggs seemed to be doing something. She stroked its smooth surface gently with her fingertips. "What are you, my little mystery?" she cooed. The egg remained unresponsive. She signed. When she heard Tyson suggest that someone else should lead, Kira chimed in "I'm about as lost as you are," she shrugged. "This is only my second day in this region. Originally I'm from Kanto."

-----

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David was baffled by the sudden crap-load of information that Tyson possessed. At first, David thought him to be some dirt-covered country bumpkin. But in fact, the two of them were a lot alike. "You're...you're absolutely right." He then sweatdropped when Tyson suggested one of them lead. "How about I lead since two of us live in Hawksdown City anyway?"
User Image

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu Gave a sigh after hearing That David and Kira were compleatly lost. But it was understandable. ''I know the route well too.'' she said proudly. ''Also i have a pokemon. but if david wants to lead, that's fine by me.'' She said, Agreeing to take the sidelines if somebody else wanted to be the brave leader. She just wanted to gt going.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

Maylene pulled the region map put of her bag. She had made sure to print one off the computer before she left home. Being prepared was key in these kind of journeys. Maylene held her egg tightly under her arm and tried to make sense of her map. As she tried to decipher the tiny ext and jumbled images, she overheard the group of her new trainers, much like herself, preparing to leave. There was power in numbers..May would be best to join them, if she could.

Umm, excuse me. Maylene said politely to a bluenette like herself, wearing a cool hat. She awakes to be he only one with a hatched pokemon. Would mind if I joined your squad here? Im not very familiar with the region just yet. Maylene admitted shyly, before remembering something. 

Oh! Where are my manners. My names Maylene Sweet. Its a pleasure to meet all of you Maylene said nodding to everyone politely.

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

((Who said David was lost?))

While Jinpu had a fair point of already having a hatched Pokémon, David shrugged his shoulders. "It's not very far at all. Believe me, we'll be there in no time." Internally, though, David really hoped they didn't run into any wild Poison Pokémon. But that didn't stop him from leading the way.
User Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦

User Image

Kira was somewhat relieved to meet yet another newcomer to the region. She tentatively gave Maylene's shoulder a friendly pat, not wanting to make her uncomfortable or invade her personal space or anything. "Don't worry, we're all just rookies here one way or another. Now come on! Let's get this show on the road!" she said enthusiastically, waving her free hand in the air. As if responding to her energy, the egg tucked in her other arm suddenly leaped out of her grasp! "Eep!" Kira squeaked as she flailed to catch the egg right before it hit the dust. She was shaking with fright. "Whew," she sighed, "we al-almost had a Pokemon omelet on our hands." Her voice broke a bit in the shock she was in.

-----

((@gamebrain: woops, I got a little name confused in one post. Fixed it now))

Original Phantom

((very sorry again. bedtime. just assume jinpu moves with the group))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff