Dapper Prophet

User Image

[ Aria Basker ]

I've got to hand it to you--
You've played by all the same rules!
It takes the truth to fool me,
And now you've made me angry - - !

"Waaah, it's so hot..."

Aria Basker wiped her brow, and tugged at her dress, wishing she had chosen a lighter material. She had thought it would have been cold, but...well. No, it wasn't. She honestly had no idea what Fallford's weather would be like--in fact, she hadn't heard of Fallford before her father had sentenced her there. When the time came, she was given a map, a few provisions, time to pack up her things, and a pat on the back.

Yes. Aria was still a bit bitter about the whole thing. She hadn't really done anything wrong, persay, it was just...I lack of communication. Yeah. That. Now, she had to pay for it. She had to start a 'Pokemon journey'. Just like her mom had when she was little. It figured that her mother would want to try and live through her. (Of course, she couldn't blame her) Aria trudged on along the path, though, making sure to stay out of the tall grass. Multiple signs had warned her to stay on the path if she didn't have a Pokemon. She liked to believe that signs didn't lie. On occasion, she had to beat off the trainers lining the road with her messenger bag (not literally), and explain that she had no pokemon to battle with. Most backed down easy enough, and apologized.

According to the signs on the side of the path, she would be arriving in Fallford after just a few more minutes. They were wrong. It seemed to be just a few seconds Aria didn't trust signs, anymore. The little town was rather quaint, at least. The air was fresh, and...and actually, it was rather strange. She wasn't used to this kind of place. Callatus City was much more busy, and more...alive. This place just felt...well. Dead!

Oh, there was a lab. That was probably her destination. A group of three were had just exited--they looked to be a bit younger than her, but it was impossible to tell from this distance. Alright! If this was to be her first impression on Fallford Town, it had to be a good one! Walking with her head held high and trying to give off an aura of pride, her stomach fell out from under her the closer she got to the lab. Oh man, she had no idea what she was supposed to be doing! Her mother had told her that she was supposed to go the the lab at Fallford and talk to the professor there--and then her Father and said something about 'Trainer Orientation'. But...if those kids were all standing outside--with eggs, she just noticed--then that meant she must have been late! What if she couldn't get a pokemon? What would her father say? No--! What would her mother say!?

By the time Aria was done with her worrying, she had wrenched open the lab door, struggling to keep her prideful facade up along the way. Once inside, she nearly ran head first into a mop-headed brunette boy. Aria barely retained a scowl.

"Uh, excuse me..." She mumbled, slipping around the boy and stepping further into the lab. A table of eggs...? Oh! She understood now. The pokeballs and pokedexes must have been for them too. A woman stood near-by and...that couldn't have been the professor! Weren't professors supposed to be old guys in lab coats? Sheesh, she was pretty. Aria tried not to scuff her boot on the ground as she put her arms behind her back. "Professor? I-I'm not too late, right? Sorry, it was a long walk. I can still have a Pokemon, right?"

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu thought about her new partners question. Shen the gazed at her egg. ''Well, Maybe it's a grass type...They're green.'' she said. but then she shrugged her shoulders. ''But in the end, it makes no difrence even if it would be a magikarp. It would still be my First pokemon and a trusty partner!'' She said with a proud grin. Her father had clearly proven any pokemon is good if used properly.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Original Phantom

User Image
Misha gazed at the girl who had arrived in her lab late and shook her head. '' Oh, not a proplem at all dear. We still have eggs left!'' she said. She then turned her gaze to the boy with brown hair. ''Oh, i saw you and your father move into this town yesterday. You must want your egg too?'' she said and pointed at the cushioned table where the remaining eggs were. ''Go ahead, take any you like as well as few pokeballs and a pokedex. I'ts a beatiful day, no one should waste it with profesor inside a lab!'' she said with a smile.

Dapper Prophet

User Image

[ Aria Basker ]

I've got to hand it to you--
You've played by all the same rules!
It takes the truth to fool me,
And now you've made me angry - - !

"Phew!" Aria laughed, wiping her forehead in a dramatic fashion, "I was beginning to think that I'd have to go back to Callatus City alone." For all her strained attempts at humor, Aria sure wasn't feeling jubilant. Relief and some kind of brief fear overcame her as she took a look at the eggs sitting on a nearby table. This was the beginning of a journey she was supposed to have started years ago. She was a little late to the party--and really, she wasn't even sure how one of those Pokeballs worked. She had only used one a few times, and then it had been under supervision. Aria adjusted her messenger bag, and took a few cautious steps towards the eggs. This was an important decision. The eggs were a variety of different colors, and to choose one would require some serious thought.

In the end, Aria spent a whopping fifteen seconds making her decision. She hefted a somewhat heavy blue egg into her arms. A small tan spot faced her, and Aria frowned intently as she thought of what kind of pokemon it could be. Something elegant, for sure! Maybe a Glameow! Ohh, her mother had one of those, and it was just so pretty. Aria began to smile. Her pokemon was going to be the best, that was for sure.

"Well, thanks, Professor! I appreciate it, and stuff." Aria called as she piled some pokeballs into her bag, and slipped the pokedex into her dress pocket, making sure to keep a tight grip on her egg. What kind of pokemon would the others get? Surely it wouldn't be as good as hers, but hey. They probably weren't that bad. Aria gave the mop-headed boy a small smile as she passed him and exited the lab.

A gently breeze stirred her wavy hair as the door slid closed behind her, and Aria was just about to set off again, when she stopped dead in her tracks.
                              What was she supposed to do now!?

Party
╔═══════╗

User Image

╚═══════╝

Original Phantom

((apologies, but it is my bedtime now.))
*------------------------Jasper Lyiles------------------------*

User Image

Jasper put her hand on top of David’s egg and instantly felt a warm tingling sensation. “Wow that feels good! It has got to be a fire type for sure!” As she pulled her hand away she slung it once more around her own egg. Her egg was neither generating heat like David’s, nor was it cold. She almost wished it would offer her more clues, but the surprise would be worth it. As she listened to Jinpu talk she couldn’t help but to smile even more. She could already tell she was going to like Jinpu. Anybody who said that they would be happy to have a magikarp as a partner was ok in her book. “Well no matter what pokemon hatches from that egg they sure are lucky to receive you as a partner.” She can only hope for the same with herself, but when it came to that matter she wasn’t so sure.

“So David, you said you were from Hawksdown City as well? I wonder how many times we passed each other and didn’t even know it!” She gave a slight chuckle at the thought. Her amazement on how small the world really was remained unfaltering. Some days she couldn’t help but to sit and ponder the many ways people could be connected. It was her opinion that every single person had some connection to another in some way and form. It was actually one of the main themes that she enjoyed painting about. Painting...how she wouldn't mind being locked away in her room with her trusty paintbrush in her hand and a canvas to conquer. At least during her travels she was sure to come across some inspirational scenery and muses. She couldn't wait to get some up-close sketches of wild pokemon. There was nothing more beautiful than a creature who wasn't tainted by societies walls. Realizing that she had drifted off in space for a few seconds, Kia slightly turned towards Jinpu. “Jinpu, are you from Fallford Town?” Her eyes scanned the high grass that surrounded them looking to see if she could spot any pokemon nearby, but she didn't and figured it was for the best.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

(No need to apologize. I accidentally drifted off to sleep in the midst of things. Goodnight Sleep Well ^.^ )
User Image
Tyson Ryersthe mountain boy

It was a long cruise from Sinnoh, where Tyson hails. The ashes in his hair from Stark Mountain glistened in the sun. He was normal...sort of...
"What do you mean I still have a ways to go!"Tyson was yelling at a map display of the region, down by the dock where he'd gotten off. "I still have to go a few blocks north! Just what I needed to hear!" He slapped himself in the forehead If I don't get a Pokemon team soon, I'll be the laughing stock of the survival area. And you know them mountaineers! He yelled aloud, so everyone on the dock could hear him. "WHY AM I SO DANG STUPID!!!" His voice attracted the other people's attention. he grabbed a map off the display and headed off to the cobblestone path north.

As usual, Tyson was one of the last people to arrive at the lab. A sliding door was closed, and a few trainers stood ouside the door. The region was more tropical than the Survival area, he'd already taken a liking to it. He was greeted and welcomed into the lab, then into a room with the eggs. He knew exactly what Pokemon egg he wanted to have. A lone Bonsly egg, in the corner braced against a wall. If it was his cousins starter, he'd have one too. The egg had three green dots - the color of emeralds; and a brown base color - similar to the rocks at the peak of Stark Mountain (once you sift through all the ash)

Tyson thanked the Proffessor, named Prof. Misha, and headed outside to greet the other trainers. Many of the other trainer's eggs he could recognise, such as the warm egg people were feeling. He could instantly tell it was a Magmar- no Magby egg, he'd seen the patterns on the Magmar that lived in the volcano. Others, such as the one held by the girl in the blue and an epic hat, he couldn't figure out. A sudden breeze blew the ashes out of Tyson's hair, into the crowd of trainers.

SHOOT!! He thought to himself. Well, I can't look any more stupider than I do now, might as well introduce myself... He walked up to the group and apologized. "Oh Snorlaxes! Sorry about the ash." He could see some of the ash floating in the sky, then fade away. Other bits were caught in the other's hair and clothing. "Yeah really sorry about that..." He kept the ash in his hair for for good luck, but he didn't think that it might blow out during the journey. "I...can pay for that?" His gaze was fixed on their clothing. "Yeah...not my best planning. Sorry...I'm Tyson Ryers, of the Sinnoh region." He stuck his hand out for anyone else who wanted to make his aquantence(or however you spell it) "In the Survival area, ashes from Stark Mountain are considered lucky...and I probably should stop talking" He slapped himself with his free hand, but stuck his other out still in case the others pitied his total failure.

{{Out of style Overpriced Cookies: Long Post- longest I've ever made. Dont ever expect me to type this much up again.
Give me the comma of imperfect striving, thus to find zest in the immediate living. Ever the reaching but never the gaining, ever the climbing but never the attaining of the mountain top.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"I'll say." David couldn't help but nod in agreement with what Jinpu said, though he secretly hoped he didn't have a Poison-type Pokémon. "That all depends," David said, answering Jasper. "We could've passed each other in the Trainer's School for all I know. My mom's a teacher there. The one with the small Delcatty?" For some reason, Mrs. Cedar's unique Delcatty has always been smaller than average.
User Image

User Image

“Oh…that is your mother! She was one of my favor—Achoo!” Jasper let out a loud sneeze as an assortment of black stuff, (was that ash?), blew into her face. She wrinkled her nose trying to stifle another sneeze that was begging to come up. In the process of her fighting off the sneeze she watched as a boy drew near them apologizing for the ash. She waved a dismissive hand as he said something about paying for their clothing. As she wiped off her brown cloak she used her other hand to shake his outstretched one. “Don’t worry about it…my name is Jasper Lyiles.” Her eyes fell upon the brown egg he had with him that had three distinct green dots on it “I take it you just came from Professor Misha’s lab.” She gave him a small smile. “So you came from the Sinnoh region? That is a far ways away. I’ve heard that it is beautiful there, but I’ve never traveled out of the Tenrikou region.” In fact I’ve hardly traveled out of Hawksdown City. “You are more than welcomed to join us. We are heading to Hawksdown City…It’s the next town over in this region.”

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

(Understandable. ^.^ It was very well written if that means anything. Also not sure exactly where you stashed your egg, but I assumed it was still out in the open.)

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David jumped when Jasper suddenly sneezed. It apparently came from some black ash...from some blond kid in a blue jacket. Someone was clearly in dire need of a bath. David couldn't help but brush the ash off his jacket, unaware that he was rubbing it in more. "It's fine. I'm David Cedar."
User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu gazed at Jasper and shook her head. ''Nope, My family lives in Ashine city. But me and my mother were in darkfax city at the time so i was able to make it here in time.'' She explained. To be compleatly Honest she didn't really like ashine city, it was biggest city and thus way too crowded. ''Achoo!'' she shouted, having received ash to her nose. ''What are you, a coal worker? Just kidding, it's fine.'' she said, wiping her nose. ''I'm Jinpu Shinton, And i....'' she said but she was suddenly interupted by the fact her egg started to glow. ''My egg's glowing! What's going on?!'' she asked, unaware that what was happening was a good thing.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David's eyes shot wide open when Jinpu's egg started glowing all of a sudden. "That was fast! Is it hatching already?"

((Going out for a bit.))
User Image

User Image

“It’s hatching?” Her eyes watched the egg in both fascination and admiration as it glowed. “That’s beautiful” The colors, the glow…she focused on the process trying to preserve the moment in her memory. Her heart pounded in excitement and anticipation as she watched both the egg and Jinpu.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

(Yeah I will be on and off sporadically today. Mondays are one of my busiest days XD)

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko was finally about to leave when she saw a girl who looked a bit lost. Or in the least unsure of where she was going next. Fumiko walked over to the girl and grinned. "Hey you look kinda lost. I'm heading out to Hawksdown, would you like to join me?" She asked. She wouldn't mind company, but she wouldn't like to be stuck with a jerk or anything. Fumiko looked back down at her egg, even though she had only had it for a few minutes she was already in love with it.

Pokemon In Party

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu Shook her head. ''I don't know!'' she shouted, And the the light Flashed out, almost blinding. After it had cleared, There was no egg in Jinpu's hands. Instead, in her hands was a Tiny flower like Baby pokemon. ''Bubu!'' The Pokemon said in a happy tone and jumped from Jinpu's arms to top of her head. ''It's...it's...'' Jinpu said before her eyes Went compleatly sparkling. ''IT'S SO CUTE!'' She screamed, grabbing the pokemon in her hands and rubbed it against her cheek, to wich the pokemon just giggled. ''I'll Call her Lala!'' she shouted. Cutesy name for a cutesy pokemon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff