Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Lunatic

User Image

"Daivd, why would you want to battle him? You would get burned and probably squished to death." Said the girl offhand, before Niah bounced over to Jinpu and looked up at her getting excited from the rise in sound from the crowd. "Yes. The Ground/ghost type? The golem pokemon? Evolves into something really really big!" She outstretched her arms and sped up her speaking before stopping with a jolt and spinning around at the sound of the mic voice. The fact that she knew what pokemon Jinpu had without being told gave the hint that she had following them. Some people would call it stalking, Niah liked to call it watching live-action TV!

What she had gathered from her 'braking-the-fourth-wall' TV show, was that there was two groups, Alpha and Omega. They continuously split up and rejoined at different intervals, and despite being friendly, still seemed to be their own groups. Alpha, Included David and Jinpu, with the addition of Sora. They had started out with each other and were the two who others seemed to radiate around, new trainers always joining their group and then possibly leaving. The Omega group consisted of Sorao, Nizuki and Hina. They had stayed together and seemed slightly separated from the others, but still on good enough terms. All three shared some similar traits, but were still all completely different people.

Niah loved the David and Jinpu pairing, and wanted something to happen between them. Jinpu was always so forward, and seeing David's reactions was rather amusing and cute. Another common character in her live-action TV show was Sora. Despite putting her in the Alpha group, she couldn't help but think she should have a group of her own. She was so mysterious, and always appeared out of nowhere... Now, where were we?

Jumping up and down Niah screamed "Yes!!" Running and climbing onto Ebon's shoulders. He was actually pleased by this, feeling lonely despite Niah only just having left his side.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With:❝David, Jinpu and others.❞
      Badges: ❝5❞
      OOC: ❝Oh the ramblings of Niah's head ^^'❞

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David briefly stared at Niah like, was she serious? "I mean in a Pokémon Battle...wait. How do you know about...?" Before he could finish, Amanda's voice blared over the entire crowd. David had to cover his ears when everyone started screaming.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PC Box1

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu was as confused as David were, How did she know...But she was interupted by Amanda's screaming. '' I CAN'T HEAR YOU! ARE WE HAVING FUN!?'' she shouted and the crowd went even more nuts before she started her next song. Now if we continue like this till the end of the charity concert, This is going to take forever. Amanda played song after song before she was compleatly out of breath. '' Thank you all my fans! remember to donate for the just cause! Rock out!'' she said and so Amanda left the stage and the concert ended.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Niah had by now gotten on and off of Ebon's shoulders enough times, the charizard swore he would have footprints on his back. To avoid getting in the way, he threw his head and snorted, looking and Niah's pocket. The crowd was dispursing now, and the once large, compact huddle was becoming even larger as people began to dissipate. Niah made a 'hrm' noise and nodded, returning her beloved black dragon to his masterball and putting him back in her petticoat.

Stretching her arms Niah gave a pleasant sigh and looked at the sky. It was going pink like her shoes. "Seeing how the Omega's have gone to do their own thing, why don't I treat you to some food at the pokemon centre?" She said, pulling a large ring of keys and keycards from her purse and putting them in her peticoat. "You can put your bags in my room if you like?" She said ecstatically, hoping up onto a low wall that skirted a flowerbed, also so she could be seen over the rows of bodies.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OOC: ❝❞

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu sighed as the concert was over, Amanda had putted on a breathtaking show. But all things come to an end and the show was finished. After that Niah sugested that she would treat Them some food. And you can quess Jinpu's reaction. '' I never say no to free food!'' she said and followed after Niah. Anne on the other hand saw Hina and Sorao leaving. ''Wait for me!'' She screamed and ran after them.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David slightly bit his lip after the concert ended. "I wanted her autograph..." He then turned when Niah suggested free food. And Jinpu was predictable as ever. "Heck yeah!" He quickly went after the girls while Eevee trotted after him.

((I forgot I had Eevee out))

PC Box1

User Image

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageSoraoCrossHeart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ PKMN Trainer ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

While the music and concert from the elite four member was still going on Sorao had given an nod an smile to reply to Hina question and longing for coming with him away from the show off trainer. Sorao held onto Hina with a hand still around her waist and lead her through the crowd of people that all were more then willing to take the two trainers place in the crowd to be closer to the rock elite four member. Sorao had not heard Annie say wait up over the crowd and had moved on with Hina leaving the girl behind. If anything Nizuki would be near to the smallish girl.

Once out of range from the crowd, Sorao couldn't help but give a chuckle as Knight gave a sigh, glad to be out of the crowd. As was Sorao, he knew the feeling all to well, he hated being in big crowds being pushed around by the insanity of a crowd."I really want to check out the fossil museum and observatory with you Hina. Maybe we will see something really cool there," Sorao told her with a beaming smile on his face now as he started to walk with Hina towards a very large looking done building with a giant telescope coming out of the top of the building. It was very clear to see that the telescope was Sorao goal and it wasn't all that far off either.

User Image

╔═══════════════════PKMN Team══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Current Location: Runeborough City || With: Hina||OOC:

Learned Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Did you just call me a coward?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As the natural lighting faded ever so slightly and the booming of the concert continued, Hina was glad to be with Sorao. When he told her their target destination, she was even more pleased. "Of course I'll check it out with you." She replied, looking up at the telescope and then down at the main building. Not what some would call an enjoyable day out, she knew her brother wouldn't.

The sky and the earth both brought together and examined indepth. Two things she loved, especially when she was lying on one and gazing at the other. "It should be reasonably quiet in their with the concert still going on. Should we have a look at the telescope first, then the floors on the way back down, or just go where we feel like? I'm up for either."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Sorao❞
Badges: ❝4❞
OOC: ❝

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

Sorao was glad that Hina was coming along with him to the fossil museum and observatory. When she suggested heading up to the telescope first though he was a little saddened. He wanted to save the viewing of the sky for when the star were actually out and see if they could grab a fossil pokemon from the museum's underground. He already knew it would take some time for fossils to be revived and during that time they could see the already revived fossil pokemon on their way up towards the telescope. It was no small faction building that was for sure. "Let's head to the underground first and see if we have any luck with a little fossil hunting first. If we do have any luck we can have them revived on the main floor and then explore around while they are bringing them to life. Sound good?" Sorao asked Hina as he pointed towards the banner and signed for the underground. He had been to the museum before but had never gotten to go into the underground and look for a fossil of his own, his sister use to take him to the observatory to look at the stars he could never see from the bright lights of Valor City, so he could wait for the star viewing.

User Image

Current Location: Runeborough City || With: Hina||OOC: Writers block sorry sad

Learned Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Did you just call me a coward?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hina blinked. "U-underground?" She repeated, un-naware that there was such a place for visitors at the museum. Hina dipped her head forward and looked at Sorao from beneath a brow, a smile grow on her face. "Are- are you serious!?" She asked and then looked up at the sign he had signaled to. Her heart started beating fast from the adrenalin and she nodded. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes." She flung herself onto him and gave him a hug before taking him by the hand and running towards the entrance feeling both foolish and gleeful at the same time.

Looking at ancient artifacts was one thing. Finding them yourself after being buried was something completely different. Being the first person to hold something after being hidden away by the earth was surely something everyone looked forward to? If not, Hina didn't actually care about the randomers opinion, she was just glad she was getting the chance and that Sorao was interested too.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Sorao❞
Badges: ❝4❞
OOC: ❝

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Original Phantom

((were waiting on Nia you know?))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Liiroy_Jenkins
((were waiting on Nia you know?))

((I'm waiting on everyone...))

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Niah Had since taken Jinpu and David's stuff prior to their say so and stashed them in her room. 'Her' room, being the correct term, since she yet again already had the key card allocated. Dragging them in linked arms, she headed to one of the busiest cafes in the Pokemon centre and called out the name Michael. A young man in his mid twenties with choppy brown hair waved at the trio and beckoned them over. "Hey sprout, I see you have netted some more victims have you? Anything interesting happen with them? Actually, how long have they known you." Niah nodded smugly. "This is Jinpu and David, They have known of me for little under two hours, and I said I would treat them to food." The man looked at her. "Seems about right." he said, balling his eyes, still smiling. "So, kids, pick whatever you want. There is no menu, cos we have everything." Niah clapped twice ad then pointed to a table with both forefingers and hopped to it. "When he says they do everything, he means it. His family runs a chain of cafe's across the region, and they use psychic pokemon to transport the food from the main kitchen. That location is a secret though..." She paused, "Or it was until I stumbled on it."

Pokemon

OOC: ❝Chibi, you put Sora over a day ahead, you kinda brought that one on yourself ^^' as for the Niah thing, yea, sorry.❞

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

Sorao's watched as Hina lit up in a very excited manner as she hugged him before grabbing his hand and they proceeded to head towards the underground. He blinked a few times, then a smile crossed his face as they arrived at the dig sight. A small girl with a Medicham beside her was instructing a group of tourists on where they could look for fossils, every time see directed another person the psychic pokemon with her would point in the same direction. When it was finally Sorao and Hina's turn the girl smiled to Sorao and nearly jumped at him."Why if it isn't my little meteorologist friend! Been awhile since you had come to the city to view the stars, then again looks like you have caught yourself a fine little star of your own in the meanwhile," The girl laughed as she pointed over in the direction away from the rest of the tourist group."I save the best hunting spots for my friends, but they are a little hard to get to but seeing how your little star looks so excited to dig up something I'm sure you will find a good one!" Sora smiled to the girl and looked to Hina as she had called his girl a little star and then pointed them in the right direction to start digging."Thanks Kai. And I'm sure my star will find everything," Sorao said waving to the girl and her pokemon as he lead Hina over to where they were directed.

Once at the sight tools were already placed ready for use, a pick and duster."Go wild Hina!" Sora laughed as he picked up a set of tools and handed them to Hina and then picked up a set for himself.

User Image

Current Location: Runeborough City || With: Hina ||OOC:

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David, with Eevee on his shoulders, had been taken to a cafe within the Pokémon Center along with Jinpu. It would've been nice if he had his bag, then at least he'd have his other Pokémon with him. But enough about that. Apparently, Niah had been here before seeing as how she conversed with the chef...waiter...whoever he was. When he heard about the food, David raised an eyebrow. "So...do they have any sort of curry?"

PC Box1

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out