Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Phantom

User Image
Misha gave a smile to Jasper and Placed her hand on her head, messing her hair slightly. ''No need to apologise. I tend to have the same proplem.'' she said before once again taking all of the beginers to her sight. '' Ok, grab few pokeballs and pokedexes from the table next to the exit. And then, off you go! I wish you all luck on your journey! if you ever Come up with something you don't know, Remember that i'm reachable with a simple call!'' she said, waving goodbye for the trainers. Oh they made her remember when she was starting out.
*------------------------Jasper Lyiles------------------------*

User Image

Jasper smiled back at the professor as she proceeded forward and awkwardly snatched her pokedex before deciding it might be best to set her egg down while she put away the other items. As she opened her messenger bag she couldn’t help but to grimace at its bare contents. At the moment her bag only held a few pieces of charcoal, a sketching pad, and a variety of different articles of clothing. In no way was she prepared for the start of this pokemon journey. She securely placed a few empty pokeballs and her pokedex in a side pocket and straightened back up grabbing her egg and holding it securely against her chest. Her cheeks were slightly red as she turned to face the professor and the others once more. “Is there by chance a Pokemart anywhere close by? It seems I forgot to buy some pokemon food and supplies for when my little friend decides to come.”She knew that there was a pokemart in Hawksdown City, but she was hopping that perhaps a smaller mart could be found close by.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Girl

User Image

Kira couldn't help but gape at Prof. Misha. "You're joking, right? I might as well pick one with my eyes shut...!" she began to laugh. "That's just what I'll do!" Kira closed her eyes and walked over to the table. Being careful not to accidentally knock one over, she moved her hands slowly along the surface of the table until she touched one of the eggs. She grabbed the egg in front of her and opened her eyes. It was a pink egg that appeared to have a little swirl on it. Kira shurgged. "Guess I'll take this one." She was not crazy about the pink, but nevertheless she was still enthusiastic about finding out what was inside. She gazed around the room, looking at all of the other rookie trainers holding their eggs affectionately. She waited to see which one Hannah would choose.

-----
In party:Mystery egg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko grabbed some pokeballs and a pokedex as she walked out. She guessed she wold head to the nearest city and plan where she would go from there. She went home real quick and grabbed her bag full of everything she needed. She carefull placed her egg in a spot she had for it and calling a quick "Bye, Mom!" As she left. She headed for Hawksdown City.

Pokemon In Party

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

After David grabbed his Poké balls and Pokédex, he snapped his head Jasper's way. He didn't even think about Pokémon food. "Considering they're going to be newborns, I think some MooMoo Milk would be a better option for now." He placed his items in his duffel bag before holding the egg close to his chest. He was sure this would be a fire-type just by looking at it.
User Image

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Suddenly a hand was placed on Jaspers shoulder. ''This is a small town. Next Poke mart is at the next city.'' Jinpu said but then gave a smile. ''But until then, How about you and me share the contents of my rucksack? Mother packed it for me Early. '' she sugested, Not wanting to leave a fellow beginer in trouble. .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

User Image
“Oh I didn’t even think about that! I guess I’ve never been around a baby pokemon before” She sighed. All of her parent’s pokemon were full grown. Am I really ready for this? Her eyes fell back upon her egg and she held the egg even closer than before. She needed to get her head in the game if she was ever going to be a good enough partner for this pokemon-whatever it was. She had to admit she was curious about what this pokemon exactly was, but knew she would be happy with whatever decided to come out. She looked up at the boy who had spoken and gave him a small smile. “You seem like you really know what you’re doing. Would-” She broke off in midsentence as a hand grasped her shoulder causing her to jump and fumble with the egg for a few seconds. She smiled at the girl’s offer, “Why thank you so much! That is so nice of you! I guess I just wasn’t thinking…at all this morning.”

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu allowed a heart warming giggle escape from her mouth as she gave a thumbs up to Jasper. ''My father always said ''Rule number one of pokemon journeys: Be prepeared! Heh....Or was it rule 4?'' she said, scratching her head. she then snapped out of her thoughts, having realised she didn't know the name of these two. ''I'm Jinpu Shinton! Nice to meet cha! '' she Introduced herself, adjusting her Lucky hat.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"Don't worry about it. If you like, I'll buy you some." From what David could see, this girl looked just as nervous as he was. Not at all like the girl with the newsboy hat, whose name, apparently, was Jinpu. "And my name is David Cedar. Pleasure."
User Image

User Image

Jasper chuckled at Jinpu’s antics and held out her hand to both her and David.“My name is Japser Lyiles and I guess it is lucky that I didn’t forget that this morning!” As she shook both of their hands she continued talking. “I’m actually from Hawksdown City so when we get there I promise to payback any supplies that I may use!”

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu gave a friendly shake to both of them. After hearing Where the girl was from, she got even more exited. ''Well then! Hawksdown city is not going to reach itself! What you say we three head there together?'' she sugested, Thinking nobody should travel alone. What's more, More partners meant more people to spar with! that is after he egg would hatch.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David shook both girls' hands as well. "I don't see why not, seeing as I'm from Hawksdown City too." Indeed, David took this as an opportunity to show his egg to his mother before he officially got started. And let's face it: traveling alone with two cute girls? It doesn't get any better than this...well...not until the eggs start hatching.
User Image
User Image

Slowly after skulking off the boat towards Fallford Town Christopher drug his heavy bag on the ground. At this moment his father leaping towards him yelling "come on Chris we might have abandoned our old home and the few friends that still liked you." Replying only with a sigh of pure despair Christopher lifted his bag off the ground. At the house (mind it is only two rooms) his father already setting up the kitchen yelled "you can take that room up stairs if you want, I will finish setting all this up."

The next day Christopher literally rolled out of bed and on to the floor. Walking down stairs he picked up a letter written to him. At this moment he questioned "who would send me a letter." His second thought "WHO WRITES LETTERS ANYMORE?". After reading the letter he decided to explore the small town. He noticed a large group of people his age receiving eggs. By the time he got there unfortunately there was only a few eggs left.

User Image

“Sounds like a plan!” Jasper turned and started walking outside. She was happy and grateful that the trio was traveling together. She knew she was going to need all of the help that she could get, and besides what fun would it be to travel alone? Her eyes danced once more to her egg, and her thoughts started to swirl around the possibilities of what could be inside. Could it be an Ekans? A Ghastly? Aipom? “So what do you guy’s think is in your egg? Any Ideas? ” She was starting to feel more excited about the prospect of a pokemon journey. Perhaps things would actually pan out.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David happily walked with Jinpu and Jasper. He looked at his egg when she asked what kind they had. "Well, it's obvious this one will hatch into some Fire-type Pokémon. You two have got to feel how warm this thing is!"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces