But I prefer: Sora Murasaki
This what I think:
This is what I hear:
Sora's current theme
This is where I am:
This is who I am with: Alone
Out of Control: (( .))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sora tapped her foot on the ground from inside the throne room. She was tired of waiting they should have been able to get here by this point. It had been two day since she had left Annie behind. With a sigh she knew where Annie was and who she was with. None of the trainers she was with showed any potential as being a pillar at all with the exception of Sorao. Rising to her feet Sora brushed her dark raven hair away from her paper white face. Her red eyes glew unnaturally in the dim light of the graveyard tower. The girls pokemon seemed to stir awake as she moved as if her movement were a signal. A bright purple light seemed to swirl around the girl as her pokemon ran to her side. Energy crackled around her and she vanished.

Sora reappeared with a flash inside Nox Noctus. She immediately knew something was wrong because all of the pokemon inside the place were on guard. Even pokemon that were not ghost types were inside the house as if ready for some sort of siege. Skully floated up to her and began to explain the situation to her. Apparently Team Dusk had been tipped off about her house and were investigating it because they thought the Arceus Pillar may live hear. Sora began to question the contents of their forces and nearly had a heart attack. She had telaported herself into an ambush that she couldn't get herself out of. A sick and twisted laugh escaped her lips. The pokemon in the place turned their heads to look directly to her and all fell silent.

"The final battle shall take place in the attic," she declared speaking as a general before a massive army. "I don't know who leads this attack against us but I know they wish to hurt us. I will not let them do this! I want all non ghost types to the front of the house. Ghost types man the windows and all other entrances. For Nox Noctus!" A roar of pokemon howling and various pokemon crys of battle filled the house. Outside laying in wait a huge army led by a mysterious foe starred down the mansion.

Magister+Shinagami

"She cant exactly," Magister said from behind Hina. The presence of Vior pissed him of to no end. The happy pokemon was in most cases to much for him and he was unafraid to show his discontent with the presence of the pokemon. "She just is a pyschic that's why Sora took interest in her in the first place... though Sora at the moment is currently in search of the pillar of Arceaus and thought it would be far to dangerous for Annie to come along." While Magister spun his tail Shinagami thought of the images his mind had gathered. Two towers standing next to each other, an army of ghost pokemon surging from one tower and attacking the other. The tower falling amongst screams and cries. Sora walking through the rubble and sticking her sword into the team dusk members still alive and caught in the debris. Ghosts swirled around Sora as if she was some sort of demon from a nightmare.

User Image((Ghostie))User Image((Lady))User Image ((Ballona))

User Image ((Hime))User Image ((Foxy))User Image ((Fluffy))

Sora's User Image Home

User Image ((Birdie))User Image ((Angel)) User Image((Skully))
Liiroy_Jenkins

With Annie
User Image((Shinagami))User Image ((Magister))

Liiroy_Jenkins

murruelecreuset

Vynessacle

Soren Hikari

Any one else on the train I forgot

Learned Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Did you just call me a coward?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hina was used to psychic pokemon by now. Not all were telepathic, but the ones she seemed to encounter certainly were. So they wouldn't be kept in the dark (for all she knew, the Abra was only talking to her) She told Nizuki and Sorao. 'Ghost girl is looking for the Arceaus pillar apparently.' balling her eyes at the end. Considering the flute had been stolen, who was to say Dusk hadn't already captured the pillar? The last bit of sentence was the bit she was actually glad to hear. Annie had essentially been left with them as to not get dragged into chaos.

Vior could read the Abra like an emotion pokemon should. Him finding her irritating amused the green ballerina. She had done nothing out of the ordinary, merely help those who were unhappy by Magister's companion. Raising her head slightly she thought to herself. "boys." looking over to Shinigami.

As she always did, and despite Hina's scoldings, she let her mind wander in and out, listening to the Abra, then to some of the passengers, hearing that the boy with the camera wanted a dusknoir rea'lly really badly. She gave a polite laugh with her small arm before her mouth before trailing over to the pokemon. She didn't dare read Knight currently in emolga form, they were companions, but Shinigami..."Hina, I think you should take a look at this." SHe said solmnly

Gripping the side of her head, Hina furrowed her brow and looked at the ground subconsciously. all she was seeing was a room scattered with rock and debris, bodies and a girl with raaven hair, retrieving her sword from a previously living body. "What the...?" Hina Raised her brow with her mouth dropped. She almost couldn't form the words. "Is that girl nuts?!" She said, her voice escalating slightly. She did have a mind to say something much more profane, but with an 8 year old right beside her, her now limited better judgement prevented such a thing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Nizuki, Sorao & Annie❞
Badges: ❝4❞
OOC: ❝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageSoraoCrossHeart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ PKMN Trainer ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Knight watched as the ghost and psychic pokemon came out of their pokeballs that Annie had with her. It was clear that the two pokemon were not her but indeed Sora's. Sorao payed no mind to the pokemon, not caring why they where there and why they had come out of their pokeballs. For once he wanted to go a day without Sora or team Dusk disrupting their good mood. That seemed like it wasn't going to happen with Hina's reactions that seemed to happen as the Abra seemed to be showing her something. Knight could feel Sorao's hidden frustrations and wanted to act on his behalf to put an end to the current conversation, Sorao in turn sent a quick sharp look to Knight though and the Zoroark Emolga settled down into Sorao's lap.

User Image

╔═══════════════════PKMN Team══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Current Location: Ashshine City || With: Annie, Nizuki, Hina||OOC: Got word from Star, she has a few essays due soon so she will post when she finishes. Sorry for short post, It's been a long day.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

With: Hina, Sorao, Annie
Badges: 4 badges
OOC: ---

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I see.” Nizuki found this rather odd. Why would Annie need protection anyways why would anyone be after her. She couldn’t believe that Hina thought that Annie could talk with ghosts. There was just no way. All this talk about pillars and team dusk was starting to bother her as well. She like Sorao would have wanted at least one day without the talk of any of it. However that didn’t seem to be the case today. Listening to Hina Nizuki didn’t know what was going on but she was sure that they would get the breakdown eventually. “Why what’s she doing now?” Nizuki asked feeling as if she shouldn’t have asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:

User Image Snorlax: (M), User Image Flaffy: (F), User Image Growlithe: (M)

User Image Aron: (M), User Image Drifloon: (F), User Image Shellder: (M)

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie gazed at Hina. ''Me neither. Plus i don't like This dusknoir, it hanged me upside down in the sky!'' She said, referring to a previous encounter. ''But It seems like Sora Is doing something reckless. She's Going to a place called Nox noctus.'' She explained. To be honest she too didn't like Sora's style, Plus she was still mad at her abandoning her.

Learned Lunatic

"She... She was using a sword, in the way they were traditionally intended." Said Hina, tapping her foot up and down on the train car floor. to say that she knew this girl was rather irksome. Her off murdering people as they lay on the ground, defenseless no doubt, was sociopathic. Forget a slap, that girl needed a knockout punch to be delivered ASAP, and that sword melted in a volcano.

As for the Dusknoir..." Annie, you have it's pokeball, I would advise you use it, and tie it up with something if it bothers you, besides, large pokemon shouldn't even be on this train." She said, targeting the last statement at the thing itself.

Hina the Goggle Head

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Liiroy_Jenkins
She's in a place called Nox noctus.
Quote:

Ncot yet that is still a day in the future.....the events at the two towers are still going on as we speak.........

Learned Lunatic

User Image

Last night was fun. She got to see some of the men and women in the dark outfits again, and decided to tie one up too! The officer had asked her where she gotent the rope, but Niah had decided that that was her own little secret, and secrets were not meant to be shared.

Sitting in a train car, she was very much bored of swinging her legs, so decided to get up and use them instead. Passing the conductor and several random people, she finally reached the door to cross over into the next train car. Peering through the window, she watched the other bunch of people moved from side to side, up and down as the separate carriage moved of it's own volition (still connected via the couple and walkway.) Those people had much more interesting stuff going on. a Dusknoir was on the train. A spooky black one at that. Staring in amazement, she didn't notice the band of teens that she had come across several times over, despite their being in the local vicinity of said pokemon.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With:❝No one❞
      Badges: ❝5❞
      OOC: ❝Haven't posted as Niah for a while... ¬_¬

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie gave a nod and returned the Dusknoir, she had found out all she needed. Though tying up the ball wouldn't be very wise she assumed. '' Well, whatever the proplem is there is no way we can help her. I don't even know what Nox noctus is!'' She said slightly annoyed.

((OOC:where is everybody?!))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
((Sora is a day ahead of everyone in Nox Noctus))
((Demetre and Zorua are at the gym))
((Hina,Nizuki,Annie,David,Jinpu and Sorao are all on the bullet train))
((Everyone else I think is in the muesum))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

§ΘГА

User Image
Legally I am: Murasaki Sora Brocirl
But I prefer: Sora Murasaki
This what I think:
This is what I hear:
Sora's current theme
This is where I am:
This is who I am with: Alone
Out of Control: (( .))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Nox Noctus means The Darkness in the most literal translation," Magister said now sitting on top the luggage rack. He looked sleepily down at the people below as he spoke. "Theough the best translation would be of Darkness. or better still In The Darkness. Fortunately only two places are known for this. One is inhabited by a mighty clan of water ninja warriors the other is an enclosed settlement where two towers watch over the most horrifying gym in all the regions. Either place sounds like the perfect vacation destination for master." Magister spoke as if Annie should have known this or rather that she did already know this and had forgotten.

User Image((Ghostie))User Image((Lady))User Image ((Ballona))

User Image ((Hime))User Image ((Foxy))User Image ((Fluffy))

Sora's User Image Home

User Image ((Birdie))User Image ((Angel)) User Image((Skully))
Liiroy_Jenkins

With Annie
User Image((Shinagami))User Image ((Magister))

Liiroy_Jenkins

murruelecreuset

Vynessacle

Soren Hikari

Any one else on the train I forgot

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

((I knew it. That's all I needed to hear.))

After a while, David looked up at the ceiling. This train sure is taking a while to get going. "I'll be right back." David and Eevee got out of their seat and proceeded to the next car. It wasn't until he completely walked right past Sorao's group that David noticed who else was on the train. "Huh?" He then spun around to see Sorao, Hina, Nizuki, and Annie. "Well, shut my mouth!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PC Box1

User Image

Learned Lunatic

With the Dusknoir gone, Hina was at ease. well as much as one could be after having images streamed into your head. Sitting back down into her now empty seat, Hina looked at Annie and then to Sorao giving a light smile. Vior has transported herself to a seated position on Hina's lap, being too tall to sit on top of the luggage rack. "I apologize Hina, I though you needed to see that... but i couldn't tell when it was." Hina looked down to her green pokemon. "Huh." Huffed the red haired trainer, slightly confused, and then torn away by another familiar voice.

It was David, and what he said made Hina laugh. "I would David, but I just sat down." And I think I would be crossing some boundaries. "You seem a bit shocked by us being here. We're not that alien to you are we?" She said, raising her brow. "I mean, It was only last night that we all saw one another."

Hina the Goggle Head

Other Information

Gamebrain25

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David's mouth hung open as he suddenly felt like he said something offensive. "What? No! Of course not! I just didn't think you'd all catch up so quickly. Does this mean you all got the Railroad Badge?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PC Box1

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu gazed at david as he stood up to leave. She paid it no mind until David shouted something, making Jinpu follow him. Soon she also spotted her friends! ''Well well well, what a coincidence!'' Jinpu said and was going to continue, but unfortunately, the train started moving and the sudden start made her fall down.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff