Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nookimo
"Blue"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Uhm...Cocky ! I have full confidence in Soen's potential of winning !" she said, even tough she couldn't be heard, she watched as Vaporeon fell. "Ugh....Well you may have won on one pokemon but you haven't won the battle !" Blue then whispered into Soen's ear "Run away, you idiot !"

((its a rock, oh and sorry for crappy post. ))

"Pokemon ranger/ With Soen & Team Dusk /at the museum ?"

Soen Neos

Learned Lunatic

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Did you just call me a coward?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

At the mention of Annie, Hina gaze drifted over to the little girl seated on her larger than average Arcanine who seemed quite content having the child nestled in his fur. Bar last night at the Shinto house, this was the first time she had actually looked at the girl, considering that it had been dark last night. The child seemed to be better acquainted with one of the other sub-parties in the larger group, so she was curios to know why she was no longer with Sora or Jinpu. The again, If she were 8, the likes of Sora's ominous 'predictions' or Jinpu's Hyper activity would be enough to make her look for someone else to seek companion ship. Whatever the girls reasons may have been, she saw nothing bad could come by letting her tag along. She wouldn't want to leave her alone anyway.

Folding her arms to give the impression of deep thought going into her decision, she hummed and harred with a grin sneaking in on the side of her face as she looked over at Sorao. "Well Annie, Archie seems to have claimed you, so If it were down to me, I guess I would say their is no problem with you coming with us."

Looking over to her female friend, Uncrossed her arms and patted her on the shoulder. "All down to you Nizuki. Are we letting Annie come along, and are we getting the train? Cos I have nothing left to do here." She wasn't sure what it was, but it seemed like a life time since she had seen both Nizuki and Sorao, and she felt better for it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Nizuki, Sorao & Annie❞
Badges: ❝4❞
OOC: ❝

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

With: Hina, Sorao, Annie
Badges: 4 badges
OOC: ---

User Image
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks Annie, well Hina we didn’t want to disturb you.” Nizuki replied knowing deep down that maybe it was better that way. “I only woke up on a whim and decided to walk down to the gym.” She explained. Thinking things over about what their plans were it seemed none of them really had any reason to be in town anymore. The smartest idea would be to start hitting the road, get some travel time in while there was still daylight.

Nizuki looked from Sorao to Annie when the girl asked to travel with them. It seemed that it all landed on top of her. ‘Why am I the deciding vote?’ she thought before shaking the thought away. “Yeah sure Annie of course you can travel with us.” Nizuki told the young girl before turning to Hina and Sorao. “I’m ready to go when you guys are.” She added with a smile.

Team:

User Image Snorlax: (M), User Image Flaffy: (F), User Image Growlithe: (M)

User Image Aron: (M), User Image Drifloon: (F), User Image Shellder: (M)

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
GALExxxxxx. . . .How ignorant you gotta be to believe any of this?. . . .xxxxxxZEPHYR

Do you wanna burn it with me?. . . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . .'Til the skies bleed ashes?

▋▋▋ M A S O C H I S T I C P A T H O L O G I C A L L I A R ▋▋▋
[********]
You cowards can'txxxx you never willxxxx don't even try to pursue it

User ImageUser Image xxxUser ImagexxUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . . Gale smirked. He then jumped on Golurks back. "I will justv see you guys later. I can see that the girl is here but I have no way of getting to her. So this little prissy girl will most likely be your downfall, Soen. " Gale looked down at the trainer and soon flew off.
Soen stood there, confused now.. . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHEYxxPUTxxAMPHETAMINESxxINxxTHExxAIRxxANDxxMAKExxME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBREATHE

Nookimo

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageSoraoCrossHeart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ PKMN Trainer ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Annie finally asked the two girls if she could travel with them and they both seemed fine with the little girl tag along. Knight dashed on over beside Sorao as he smirked and nodded to himself as he started to walk towards the train station, which happened to be close by. He turned to the group then again and smiled happily."Let's get this show on the road then, the next gym is waiting!" Sorao said coolly before turning back around and continued to walk. The next gym town was easy to get too, the magnet train was a simple hour or less after all.

The gang reached the platform in no time it seemed and once again Sorao turned to the group this time his focus on Archie as he was carrying Annie but from the fire dogs size he would be a little to big to fit on the train. He then looked to Knight and held out her pokeball almost if saying she had a choice. Knight then nodded before she looked to a near by trainer with an Emolga and transformed herself into looking like the flying electric mouse before jumping on Sorao's shoulder and smiling. He then proceeded onto the train, sitting on the nearest group of seats available for 4 people. He was already accounting for the tiny addition to the team.

User Image

╔═══════════════════PKMN Team══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Current Location: Ashshine City || With: Annie, Nizuki, Hina||OOC:

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Liiroy_Jenkins

User Image

This Place: Ashshine
The Crowd:
Running Through My head: Again?
The Grove:Diary of Jane
My Style: Demetre New
My team:

User ImageBuzzerUser ImageFestus
User ImageBowerUser ImageGlory

User Image Solstice User Image Sanders

"Hydro Pump!" Demetre screamed again and Festus obeyed. The shot was perfect saying the opponent was stuck in ice. Festus finished of the Torrent of water and returned to stand by it's trainers side. Demetre tossed out a pokeball and Glory came out rearing....

۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ Back at Home۩ ۩ ۩ ۩ ۩

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie lifted her arms high in celebration of being allowed to travel with The team, but quickly grabbed a hold of Archie so she would not fall. '' Thank you! Very much!'' She said with a short pause in between as she rode Archie after Sorao, soon reaching the train station. And the train was leaving soon! '' All aboard the train!'' she shouted, Also never been on a magnet train before.

Original Phantom

Leader Marpessa
Ashshine City Gym Leader

User Image
(Demetre's battle)
The hydro pump washed Lairon away and it fainted. There was no way it could survive from a blow like that. However, Marpessa was not swayed and returned the pokemon, only for Bastiodon to take the field.
Party: Mawile, Lairon, Bastiodon, Magnezone

OOC:

Learned Lunatic

As they approached the train, Hina looked up at Archie who still had the child on his back. She gave a short whistle blast to signal for him to kneel down. Walking over to the pair, Hina reached over and picked Annie off Archie (the step down would have been a bit far) and settled her on the ground. "You can ride him when we get to the next City, hrm?" She told the youngest of their group, returning the beaming canine to his standard pokeball.

Hina the Goggle Head

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie knew she couldn't ride an Arcanine in a train, so got off from archie's back without a fight. '' Ok.'' she said and went to sit down next to Sorao. This was so great she got to be around trainers with real talent!

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

§ΘГА

User Image
Legally I am: Murasaki Sora Brocirl
But I prefer: Sora Murasaki
This what I think:
This is what I hear:
Sora's current theme
This is where I am:
This is who I am with: Alone
Out of Control: (( Anyone in Dusk who wants to lead this attack may do so....))

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sora tapped her foot on the ground from inside the throne room. She was tired of waiting they should have been able to get here by this point. It had been two day since she had left Annie behind. With a sigh she knew where Annie was and who she was with. None of the trainers she was with showed any potential as being a pillar at all with the exception of Sorao. Rising to her feet Sora brushed her dark raven hair away from her paper white face. Her red eyes glew unnaturally in the dim light of the graveyard tower. The girls pokemon seemed to stir awake as she moved as if her movement were a signal. A bright purple light seemed to swirl around the girl as her pokemon ran to her side. Energy crackled around her and she vanished.

Sora reappeared with a flash inside Nox Noctus. She immediately knew something was wrong because all of the pokemon inside the place were on guard. Even pokemon that were not ghost types were inside the house as if ready for some sort of siege. Skully floated up to her and began to explain the situation to her. Apparently Team Dusk had been tipped off about her house and were investigating it because they thought the Arceus Pillar may live hear. Sora began to question the contents of their forces and nearly had a heart attack. She had telaported herself into an ambush that she couldn't get herself out of. A sick and twisted laugh escaped her lips. The pokemon in the place turned their heads to look directly to her and all fell silent.

"The final battle shall take place in the attic," she declared speaking as a general before a massive army. "I don't know who leads this attack against us but I know they wish to hurt us. I will not let them do this! I want all non ghost types to the front of the house. Ghost types man the windows and all other entrances. For Nox Noctus!" A roar of pokemon howling and various pokemon crys of battle filled the house. Outside laying in wait a huge army led by a mysterious foe starred down the mansion.

Magister+Shinagami

The two pokemon jumped out of their balls in a frenzy. Shinagami's fist were glowing a multicolored as he breathed in and out heavily as if angry. "First blood has been drawn. Sora has destroyed a Dusk out post and killed many," Abra reported directly into Annie's mind. "Shinagami says she thinks you'll be safer with dusk not looking for you but looking for her, she says....there is another pyschic pokemon in the area. You need to speak with Shinagami directly. Pyschic types don't like ease dropping on them cause they speak to frequent of time left and death." Abra said forgetting that if a trainer commanded it the pokemon would obey.

User Image((Ghostie))User Image((Lady))User Image ((Ballona))

User Image ((Hime))User Image ((Foxy))User Image ((Fluffy))

Sora's User Image Home

User Image ((Birdie))User Image ((Angel)) User Image((Skully))
Liiroy_Jenkins

With Annie
User Image((Shinagami))User Image ((Magister))

Liiroy_Jenkins

murruelecreuset

Vynessacle

Soren Hikari

Any one else on the train I forgot

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Rose White
The Orphan

With: Reya

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soul lifted his head when he noticed Reya was awake. He watched the girl before seeing her leave and go outside. He figured it was nothing to worry about so he laid his head back down on his front paws continuing to rest. Rose woke up a little while later rubbing her eyes and noticing that Reya wasn’t in the tree. Soul once again lifted his head up at the sound of Rose’s movements. He looked towards her and then the entrance to the tree signalling that Reya was outside.

Rose got up and petted Soul on the way by before going outside. “Morning, how’d you sleep?” she asked as Soul came out of the tree behind her. ‘Um… Breakfast…’ she thought it sure was a nice thing to wake up too. Joining Reya on the ground Soul came to sit next to Rose. He was still rather alert of the world around him at this point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:

User Image Espeon: (F - Fortune), User Image Absol: (M - Soul), User Image Mienshao: (M - Swift)

User Image Venomoth: (M - Silky), User Image Whiscash: (M - Whiskers)

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

With: Hina, Sorao, Annie
Badges: 4 badges

User Image

Nizuki walked to the Magnet train ready to get on and get on their way. It was sure going to be interesting being on a magnet train it was certainly not the first time being on a train, now a magnet train that was certainly a first. Once they got on the train Nizuki took a seat before waiting for the train to start moving.

Looking over at Annie Nizuki finally spoke up. "So Annie ever been on the magnet train before?" she asked the young girl curiously. Just then both Magister and Shinagami Sora's pokemon came out of their pokeballs. "Aren't those two Sora's pokemon?" Nizuki questioned unsure what was going on. Just why was Shinagami so upset.

Team:

User Image Snorlax: (M), User Image Flaffy: (F), User Image Growlithe: (M)

User Image Aron: (M), User Image Drifloon: (F), User Image Shellder: (M)

Original Phantom

User Image

Annie was as suprised as Nizuki. '' yeah, She gave them to me for protection. and now she has goen Rambo on team dusk. '' She said, Somehow only understanding half what magister said. '' Ok Shinigami tell me everything!'' She said, talking to the ghost type ''directly''.

Learned Lunatic

On the train all was well... for a few moments at least. The fact the a menacing dusknoir of abnormal colouring appeared made one already shaky looking woman let out a shriek before it was muffled by an assumed friend of hers. Other people muttered in displeasure at the sight of the reaper, and one tried to take a photo of it, but was shunned by his mother. Palming the side of her face, Hina released Vior and instructed the small ballerina to perform a Heal Pulse to calm the peoples nerves.

Meanwhile, Hina stood up and leaned against a pole beside Annie's seat. She wasn't exactly tall enough to block the full sight of the ghost type, but she did obscure Annie's face. If the conductor came round now, It wouldn't be the best of situations. Voir teleported herself to Hina's shoulder as she asked, "Didn't know you could speak ghost Annie." She said, eyeing dusknoir encase it had the urge to swallow Annie (or any other person) To get it's message across there and then. It probably had the power, she knew it was likely, and she didn't like it.

Hina the Goggle Head

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas