• Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Rose White
The Orphan

With: Reya
OOC: ---

User Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose wasn’t so much afraid of being caught as one would think. She was more or less afraid of being without her pokemon or to be attacked by something. With Soul guarding them there was no way anything would get them. Looking over at Reya Rose wondered what she had muttered but decided not to ask and just get some sleep. Soul laid about where Rose’s feet were looking at the entrance to the tree. He was determined to make Rose safe after everything they had been through.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team:

User Image Espeon: (F - Fortune), User Image Absol: (M - Soul), User Image Mienshao: (M - Swift)

User Image Venomoth: (M - Silky), User Image Whiscash: (M - Whiskers)

Beloved Explorer

User Image
Daenerys Sakuraba
█████████████( User Image )█████

The two trainers seemed fine with accepting Daenerys offer to sit with her on the train. Jinpu let out her Roserade and she almost jumped out of her seat again wanting to offer a trade for the lovely grass pokemon. She shook her head taking the thought from her mind as she smiled to the pokemon. How badly she wanted a Roserade for her team, she would have to look high and low around the region for one she guessed. Then again if she had a male pokemon compatible with Jinpu's Roserade she might convince the girl to put it in the daycare to get an egg. Finding a pokemon Jinpu's Roserade would like looked like it would be a little troublesome just from the sheer fact the pokemon seemed full of itself. Daenerys drifted back to the two trainers then as she began to pet her Skitty on the head as Pikachu yawned and looked to be his ready lazy self."Did the rest of your friends get their gym badges already as well?" she asked curiously now thinking back to the boy that had to refuse her and the other girl that allowed her to get into the Fan Club.

█████████████(User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image)█████

Location: Ashshine City - Magnet Train ( User Image ) Company: Jinpu, David ( User Image ) OOC:

Learned Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ Did you just call me a coward?❞

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hina laughed. It was true, her set of pokemon did have a great advantage against the steel type gym. She was just drawn to earth kinds of pokemon. Well, Vior was the exception to that rule. "It was a shame I missed both of your matches. Why did neither of you wake me?" She asked, now pushing the door to the gym. "I mean, I probably wouldn't have finished much sooner, but still."

Archie meanwhile, was watching the little girl who had a cat on her head. He walked behind her and nudged her back with his big fluffy head before barking (much more quietly than the battle), crouching down to offer the child a ride on the back of his great mane of fur.

Running her fingers through her hair, she tried to separate the saturate side bangs that hung limply and looked like red seaweed. "After I go heal up my pokemon and such and collect my stuff from our room, are we looking round the city some more, or getting the train?"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
With:❝Nizuki, Sorao & Annie❞
Badges: ❝4❞
OOC: ❝

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other Information
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageSoraoCrossHeart
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ PKMN Trainer ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Sorry about that Hina, you guys looked so peaceful sleeping and after all the training yesterday and what happened at the Fan Club I thought you needed the rest," Sorao said rubbing the back of his head. Knight watched as Archie offered a ride on his back to the small girl Annie."Sorao, the girl. Have you forgotten?" Knight then pipped up calling to her trainer. Knight's speech had improved immensely over the past few days and being in the big city out of her pokeball for most of it allowed her to learn faster. Sorao turned to look at Knight who was hovering around Annie impatiently. Sorao ignored Knight for the moment to answer Hina's question. He was done with the city but if they wanted to stay another day he would be fine with that, the magnet train ran back and forth to the next gym city after all."I have nothing left to do in the city but if you guys wanna stay I'm fine with that. Also Annie has something she wants to ask you two."

Sorao had told Annie she would have to ask Hina and Nizuki's permission to travel with them before he accept the girl into their little group. He wasn't going to be responsible for looking after the girl he had no real connection too other then her being the Professors niece. Now was Annie chance to ask Hina and Nizuki. Then again all three trainers were on a happy high because of their success at the gym so more then likely she wouldn't have to beg the two female trainers to travel with them.

User Image

╔═══════════════════PKMN Team══════════════════╗
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Current Location: Ashshine City Gym || With: Annie, Nizuki, Hina||OOC:

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
GALExxxxxx. . . .How ignorant you gotta be to believe any of this?. . . .xxxxxxZEPHYR

Do you wanna burn it with me?. . . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . .'Til the skies bleed ashes?

▋▋▋ M A S O C H I S T I C P A T H O L O G I C A L L I A R ▋▋▋
[********]
You cowards can'txxxx you never willxxxx don't even try to pursue it

User ImageUser Image xxxUser ImagexxUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . . Gale looked down at her. His face was unemotional. He only shook his head and chuckled. The ground underneath Blue suddenly collapsed. In the presence under the ground was Raichu. It had used dig to capture Blue. Or try to at least.
Soen got up and took out a Pokeball. "Looks like I am gonna need some help". "He threw the pokeball. The white light flashed and took form of what was Vaporeon again. It looked back at Soen. Soen nodded knowing a battle would happen.
Gale smirked. "That won't do no good against me." he spoke to Soen as the Golurk took position "Lets just get this over with.. . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHEYxxPUTxxAMPHETAMINESxxINxxTHExxAIRxxANDxxMAKExxME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBREATHE

Nookimo

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
"Blue"

Blue muttered with rage as she fell through the ground "Dammit ! Why didn't my charming trick work ?! It worked with that old guy in the coffee shop ! So why didn't it work now ?!" Blue suddenly realized she was falling to the ground. "All right, I'll use my ranger sign !" she said as she drew into the sky the sign to call Togekiss. And he came, her other partner pokemon came ! Phione, who had stayed up there looked into the hole where Blue had fallen "That'd teach her to be all flirty !" She then turned to Soen, "You, there ! Lets battle ! I'll battle to."
                                                      While this was going on Blue was flying with Togekiss, but something wasn't right. She was flying, yes, but she was flying toward the ground. "Oh thats right, I remember ! Togekiss broke his wing a couple of days ago !" Suddenly, Blue realized she had still the flute in her hand. "Well, I can only do this." she wished on the rock, after all it was supposed to be Arceus's rock, right ? As they were about to hit the ground. A flash of light appeared and they were somehow now all safely on the ground, in a trance Blue muttered "Annie....." then she came back to her own self. "Uh...? I'm alright ? Togekiss, ya' alright ?" Togekiss nodded "Were the hell are we ?"

"Pokemon ranger/ With Soen & Team Dusk /at the museum ?"

Soen Neos

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA fallen angel whom
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx had lost her wings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx devoted her body to a defiled
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vow altough she used to be in love with someone
With her own hands, She completely erased her past

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reya " "Del" " -Team dusk : Commander.

"

Reya woke up, it was still early morning "Uh ?...Oh right." she said as she remembered all that had happen last night. As it was still early Reya went outside. There she started setting up things, she set up a giant piece of weirdly cut tablecloth and sat on the ground then she got out sandwiches which were all filled with delicious Jam or Honey. And she silently started biting off a red jelly filled sandwich.

"

In team :

Umbreon::::::::::
              Shiny Pichu:::::::::
              Zweilous::::::::
              Scraffy:::::::::::::::::::

Liiroy_Jenkins

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓘⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David took a seat next to Jinpu and decided to let his Eevee out. Magmortar probably take up too much space. "I know Sorao has his badge. I'm sure the others will have their badges today, too."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PC Box1

User Image

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
GALExxxxxx. . . .How ignorant you gotta be to believe any of this?. . . .xxxxxxZEPHYR

User Image

[********]

. . . . Gale shook his head. " Looks like I have a Pokemon Ranger on my hands." Stepping back he looked all around. Soen was standing now, staring at Gale. Gale only shot him a smile and continued to walk. Raichu jumped from the hole and landed near Gale. It smirked at it's trainer and then it stood next to Golurk.
Soen looked down at Vaporeon. He thought of ways to fight but he knew he would lose. even to Golurk. This member was strong. Really strong. So he screamed towards Blue. "Blue! We need to get out of here! Just take the flute and leave! This guy is trouble!" And with that Gale waved his hand towards Golurk. Golurk then shot in the air and trhen slabbed his way into the floor. It would seem the pokemon used the Earthquake attack. The entire city rumbled. Cracks could be seen running up the building of the museum.
Vaporeon jumped over the pieces of earth that shot up from the ground. It then was hit by one of the pieces and fell down.
The attack was now aimed at the Ranger and her pokemon. . . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE

Nookimo

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nookimo
"Blue"

Blue looked around. "Uh ? Whats happening ?" the ground was tumbling ! And rocks where starting to fall ! Suddenly a medicham appeared "Oh ! So you saved me from that fall !?" the medicham didn't say anything, no instead she knocked Blue out.
                                                      When Blue woke up she was in a chamber. In front of her was the medicham, sleeping or meditating. She slowly got out of bed "Uhm there must be some way out of here...........!" she was knocking on the wall when suddenly her whole body passed through the rock. "Whaaaaaaaa- ?What the hell happened ? Where is Togekiss ?" Then it hit her. The Medicham must have had played a trick on her ! She was now somehow invisible and could go through walls. She was a ghost. Silently, she went up, all the way through the rock, then to the Museum. She went walking, no, floating in front of a grunt. The grunt didn't flinch. Zorua had a distorted face. "Oh......Oh." she then, hiding her expression behind her hairs floated in the direction Soen was.

((its a rock, oh and sorry for crappy post. ))

Soen Neos

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

[********]

. . . . Soen stood there confused along with Gale. Did Blue just get kidnapped by a Medicham? Soen glared at Gale and screamed, " Where did you take her?!." Gale shook his head and spoke, "I have no purpose for the girl except for the flute she has. Plus that wasn't even my Pokemon. I have no idea what just happened. ". Golurk shot from the battlefield and to Gale's side. " She is gone. Raichu go find her." he spoke as the Raichu ran off.
Soen stared at the man. I am trying to figure out if I should continue this pointless battle with you an cause more people to come or fly off and look for her. " he looked around. For I think she didn't go far. . . . Soen looked around. He was a confused but now he just waited for the next attack. Vaporeon stood by his side, but barely.

((Gale is a Commander, like I said in previous posts. :3 )). . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE

Nookimo

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
Nookimo
"Blue"

Blue, after a while of floating around finally came to the battle scene. They were talking about.....Here ? She smiled and positioned herself beside Soen, even tough she knew he couldn't hear her she still said "Go for it, you pile of wenchbags !"

((its a rock, oh and sorry for crappy post. ))

Soen Neos

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200

User Image

[********]

. . . . Gale stared all around. He knew what was going on. Sort of. Soen on the other hand did not. Gale then spoke. "Come out Ranger and I will spare this trainers life." He said a loud. That's when Golurk appeared behind Soen, hitting Vaporeon and having it slide away. He then held Soen in a grip.
((Gale is a Commander, like I said in previous posts. :3 )). . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE

Nookimo

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
Jinpu Shinton
Jinpu thought about that for a second, but David beat her to it. ''Most likely. They're all such good battlers. It's good competition.'' she said. While they were friends, I'm sure no one had nothing against getting slightly competitive about Pokemon. Roserade Gazed out of the window, though she was using it as a mirror to make sure she looked dazzling.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Original Phantom

User Image
Annie, The Child of destinyUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Annie climbed into Archie's back with joy, Never rode an Arcanine before. In fact the only pokemon she had rode was Sora's Absol, and It wasn't actually fun. But Archie was bigger and it had magnificent mane and it was soft. Annie hugged the Arcanine, it was such a great pokemon. Then she remembered what she was supposed to ask. ''Umm...Nizuki? Hina? I was wondering if i could...Travel with you 3? I think there's a lot i could learn from you!''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff