Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ιитяσ
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Greetings! I am Professor Misha and I'm happy to welcome you to region of Tenrikou! I see you're a new trainer. Well, let's get started then shall we? If you're here, that means you have agreed to participate in an experiment. What kind of experiment you ask? Well, instead of starting you off with a low level Pokemon, you out start with an Egg!
          What will hatch from it is a baby Pokemon, but what Pokemon it hatches into is up to you to find out! I'm pretty sure this egg here is almost ready to hatch, so why don't you go spend some time with the little thing and do a bit of sight seeing before you start your adventure.
          So take your Egg, Pokeballs and Pokedex and get to it.
          One word of caution before you depart, there is this group of vagrants by the name of Team Dusk. They recently started popping up all over the place trying to steal people's pokemon, so keep an eye out!
          Other than that, I hope you enjoy your very own Pokemon adventure!

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

This is a pokemon roleplay in the made up region called Tenrikou! We are typically always accepting applications and urge you to join if you're also a pokemon fan. Check below for information on how you can apply.

σσc ρяσғιℓєs

intro ✖ rules ✖ information ✖ apply

Original Phantom

ιиғσямαтισи

тєияιкσυ is it's own region for you to explore. In this region, you're bound to encounter all kinds of pokemon on your journey. Below is a handy map of the region, followed by a description that tells you what you can find there.

Here, let me install a quick copy of the map onto your pokedex so you'll always know where you are, as well as directory.
          【PM】 PokeMart 【PC】 PokeCenter 【TS】 Training School 【G】 Gym 【FC】 Fishing Contest
          【SH】 Shopping 【AR】 Ancient Runes 【TD】 Team Dusk HQ 【PD】Pokeathlon Dome 【NP】 National Park
          【MT】 Magnet Train 【GY】 Grave Yard 【PL】 Pokemon League 【AP】 Airport 【BF】 Battle Frontier 【GT】 Grand Tournament

мαρ
          ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallford Town 【PC】 This is where you will start your journey from! Professor Misha's lab is located here, but other than that, it has very little. It is surrounded mainly by green fields of grass, which continue until you reach Hawksdown City in the north or the ocean in the south.

Hawksdown City 【PM/PC/TS】 Hawksdown City has what you need to get equipped for your journey. It has a PokeMart, a PokeCenter, a trainer school and the P.T. Corporation. The P.T. Corporation researches Pokemon Technology. When you go up North from here, you will reach to a forest wich continues until you reach next stop.

Darkfax City 【PM/PC/G】 Here's what you have been waiting for: A gym! The Gym Leader is a Dark-type user, and to be able to take the challenge you need at least 2 Pokemon in your party. The road to Ashshine City is blocked by numerous boulders, so continue North through the road.

Lentia Town 【PM/PC/G】 Here is the next Gym's location. The Gym Leader uses Flying-type Pokemon. The town is also the home for the Pokemon Football Stadium that you can participate in. The winner will receive a wonderful prize. After that you can head down to a cave to take a shortcut to Halidon Town.

Halidon Town 【PM/PC/FC】 This little place has only one thing you should care about, and that's the Pokemon Fishing Contest. The one who can fish up the best Pokemon wins a great prize. After that, you can continue to Vandra City, since you lack the means to get through the strong waters leading to Blueshaft City.

Vandra City 【PM/PC/G】 The 3rd Gym lies here. The Gym Leaders use Fire-type Pokemon, and will challenge you to a Double Battle, so be prepared. This city also has a dock, which has boats capable to take you to Blueshaft City, which is also en route to take you to Ashshine City. You may, however, just go to Ashshine City by foot, but the terrain is rocky and hard to travel through, so be ready.

Ashshine City 【PM/PC/G/SH/PD/NP/MT】 The biggest city in Tenrikou has everything you need. It has a Department Store, the Pokeathlon Dome, the National Park, a Pokemon Fan Club, and of course, the Steel-type Gym.
          There is no road to Runeborough City, so you must take the Magnet Train to travel onward.

Runeborough City 【PM/PC/AR/G】 This city is home to many ancient ruins, hence the name. Researchers have long tried to understand their meanings, but with very little sucess. They have, however, found fossils here. There is Gym here too, and it has a Psychic-type user for the Leader. Here you can go to go North through the swamps to reach Abula Town, the road to Goldwarren is blocked by a giant statue that doesn't break, no matter what people try on it, leaving access to the town impossible for now. The statue itself seems somewhat alive though...

Abula Town 【PM/PC/G】 The route was marshy, and so is the town itself. The town floats on top of the swamps because it's made from wood, this used to be an ancient hideout for ninjas, and the Water Ninja Dojo is the Gym. Not to worry though, for the road to Callatus City is not swampy luckily, but is a forest instead. .

Callatus City 【PM/PC/G/TD】 Second Last gym is here, And The Triplets use Fighting type pokemon, Which means you're in for a triple battle. It also has HQ for Team Dusk. Only thing between your last badge now Is Mountain of dreams. It is Place for hidden things, And is Highly static because It gathers electricity from the pokemon who live there. If you manage go through, it's time for Your last Gym in Goldwarren town!

Goldwarren Town 【PM/PC/G/GY】 Located next to the mountain, this place is home to Last Gym which has Ghost type pokemon. Since the mountain casts it's shadow To the mountain, it is dark almost all the time here. you can also Go to Graveyard where people go bury their fallen pokemon. Pay your respects for the spirits and Continue your journey to pokemon league! All you need to do is make it to the water, Surf your way to victory road and fight though it. many have failed even though they were so close.

Valor City 【PM/PC/PL】 Aside from pokemon league, This place has very little anything. but Pokemon league is very much something, So prepare for the toughest fight yet! Elite Four use Grass, rock, Electric and Ice pokemon. after them you can face best trainer in Tenrikou...The Champion.

Tyrus City 【PM/PC/AP】 After beating the league it's time for something bigger! This place contains airport which can take you to Other places in tenrikou, and maybe even other regions! so fly to Icewarrren town.

Icewarren Town 【PM/PC/BF】 Snow surounds this place. and when you climb to ice warrenmountain, You reach The battle frontier!

Italica Town 【PM/PC/GT】 This place Has The Grand Tournament, to find out the best trainer in the entire world!

sтσяץ
          ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Story information here!

ɢץм ℓєα∂єяs

Gym leaders are run by you, the puppetmasters! Battles are pre-determined in the OOC chat, so make sure you pop in there when you're ready to fight a gym leader.

єℓιтє ғσυя

The elite for are also run by other puppetmasters, this will be outlined a bit more once people start reaching this obstacle.

тєαм ∂υsк

Team Dusk is a massive organization, even more complex than the other 'teams' in other regions. The team as a whole is only dedicated to one thing: Taking control of the Tenrikou region. The reason why Team Dusk is so huge is because admins and other figureheads are pretty much able to pursue their own ambitions that may be very different from one another.

There is a Team Dusk hideout located within the Ashshine mall. In fact, the mall is actually run by Team Dusk and is used to generate profit for its many projects. Many of the mall employees are Team Dusk grunts doing legwork.

The Team Dusk HQ is located in Callatus City.

Team Dusk members can be seen wearing their trademark black hankerchief with the Dusk logo on the front. Their attire consists of a grey shirt covered by a black jacket and black jeans. Almost all members wear cargo boots, but that's really a fashion choice for them to make.

When joining Team Dusk, you're given a ghost type pokemon to be your official Team Dusk companion. The rest of your team you will have to obtain on your own.

Original Phantom

яυℓєs

Just few simple things to keep everything running smoothly.

This is my roleplay so make sure you check with me before you decide to make any rp-altering decisions. I'm always open to ideas, but I want to know about it before it happens. This includes anything from "god moding" to adding a new character to the rp.
          Romance is always allowed, just make sure you keep in mind your characters age and gaia TOS.
          Be conscious of what your pokemon is capable of. I shouldn't see your caterpee cast bubble beam, or your pikachu use dragon rage. I suggest checking out the bulbapedia and picking four or five moves you want your pokemon to know. That way you know what attacks you can use and we don't have any strange pikachu dragons all up in here.
          This is a semi-lit roleplay, which means you shouldn't be using asterisks for actions, and you should be using quotation marks when speaking. While this isn't anything close to an adv-lit roleplay, we do expect you to have well thought out and meaningful posts that are at least a paragraph long.
          If you're unsure of any terminology used, or just have general roleplaying questions, stop by this resource thread.

Original Phantom

αρρℓץ

Now is the fun part, where you apply to join!
          We currently have two options available for you, you can either be a trainer or a team dusk member. Both come with the perks of having pokemon, which is pretty awesome.

If you want to start off as a trainer, you will start in Fallford town and you'll speak to Professor Misha to get your very first pokemon egg! From there, you get to wander through the city and wait for your egg to hatch. If you chose this path, you have options on what egg you'd like to recieve from Professor Misha. The remaining available pokemon eggs are »
          Pichu, Cleffa, Iggalybuff, Togepi, Tyrogue, Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Azuril, Wynaut, Budew, Chingling, Bonsly, Mime jr, Happiny, Munchlax, Riolu & Mantyke.

If you want to start as a member of the elusive Team Dusk, you can start with a few pokemon of your own choice and can leap out at people wherever you chose in the roleplay, just to shake things up.

When deciding on your path, keep in mind there will be no legendaries allowed unless specifically granted to you by the professor. So under no circumstance are you allowed to start off with one.

If you want to know what positions in Team Dusk are available, refer to our information post.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me or post in the ooc thread in likelyhood of a quicker answer.

αρρℓץ ғσя TRAINER

[size=12][color=#12706b][list][b]αρρℓץ ғσя TRAINER [/b][/list][/color][/size][size=9][size=9][color=#12706b]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/color][/size]
          [size=11][color=#8bd18e]Hi, My name is [color=#12706b]»[/color] (Your name)
          I am [color=#12706b]»[/color] (Age)
          Can't you tell, I'm [color=#12706b]»[/color] (Sex)
          I want on my team [color=#12706b]»[/color] (Three Pokemon you like)
          I would never catch [color=#12706b]»[/color] (Three Pokemon you don't like)
          A little bit about me [color=#12706b]»[/color] (History, make it interesting)
          I have on my team right now [color=#12706b]»[/color] [img]http://jhedadesigns.com/i/pokemon/egg.png[/img]
          I am controlled by [color=#12706b]»[/color] (your username)
          [/color][/size]

αρρℓץ ғσя TEAM DUSK

[size=12][color=#12706b][list][b]αρρℓץ ғσя TEAM DUSK [/b][/list][/color][/size][size=9][size=9][color=#12706b]♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦[/color][/size]
          [size=11][color=#8bd18e]Gaianame [color=#12706b]»[/color] (your username)
          Name [color=#12706b]»[/color] (character name)
          Age [color=#12706b]»[/color] (age)
          Rank [color=#12706b]»[/color] (rank you'd like)
          Reason for being in the team [color=#12706b]»[/color] (why would you!)
          Pokemon [color=#12706b]»[/color] (what pokemon do you have)
          Other [color=#12706b]»[/color] (any additional info)
          [/size]

To apply, just copy this code, fill it all out, and then send it to me in a PM with the title saying "αρρℓץιиɢ ғσя (enter trainer or team dusk here)"
          I'll get back to you a.s.a.p. with any necessary changes to your application, or the next steps in the process!

Original Phantom

WERE OPEN!

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A loud Snoring Rang out from The room of 15 year old girl as she laid down on her bed. Or at least half of her was still there, she had fallen off mostly in her sleep. And then she was splashed on with cold water. Not a nice awakening, i speak from expirience. ''Hey hey hey hey! What's the big idea!?'' She shouted to the thrower who happened to be her mother. Her mother just shook her head and pointed at the clock. This immeaditly made Jinpu Panic. ''No way! 9 am!?!'' she shouted and leaped off from the floor, Starting to dress up. After having done so 5 minutes were spent trying to find her lucky cap. After that She snatched her rucksack, Placed a helmet on her head, Strapped Her rollerskates to her legs, Snatched a waffle, Said a fast goodbye to her mom before dashing away torwards Fallford town.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

In Hawksdown City...
THUMP! That was the sound of 15 year old David Cedar rolling out of bed after struggling to pound the snooze button on his alarm clock. He groggily stared out of his window as he realized what day it was. The day he would receive a Pokémon egg. The day he would start his struggle against his inner demons. Pushing himself up, he proceeded to get dressed, grabbed his favorite jacket and headed out. Mom's already at the Trainer's School, Dad's still doing his trainer thing...and I'm about to do the same thing.

Girl

User Image

Kira pulled on her black stockings as her cell phone began to chime. Probably Mom again, telling me how big of a mistake I'm making for the twentieth time--- this morning she thought. She was right. The text simply said COME HOME this time. She shut the phone angrily with a satisfyingly snap. Kira sighed. "I've come too far to turn back now", she said to herself. She checked the time. 9 AM. She still had time to grab a bite to eat at the Bed n' Breakfast before meeting with the Professor. Slipping on her trainers she grabbed her pack and headed towards the hotel commons area.

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Like the wind, Jinpu Dashed with her Roller skates through the streets, having finally made it to the Fallford town. Very small place, so finding Profesor Misha's lab should be relatively easy. But then she triped over a rock and landed on the ground. ''Oww....Maybe i should not use roller skates on this town, there is only sand roads.'' She said and strapped them to her rucksack. She then spotted The lab on a hill. Running there she gazed at the clock. ''Wooh! I made it in time! i must've breaken the speed limit with my roller skates!'' she shouted and sat down on the stairs. The Lab would open in 10 minutes.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Hannah Lee

"Anooo! I don't have time for that Father! I have to go to Fallford and meet Proff. Misha!" She yelled at the man who were standing downstairs, asking her to clean the house while he would go shopping for tonights dinner. Hannah then packed the rest of her stuff into her pink bag and rushes downstairs. "I will be back at... I don't know. I will call you though!" Hannah said and then rushed outside.

Hannah smiled while walking down the road. She looked at the different bird pokemon, flying above her head. She chuckled and started skipping. She didn't live far from Fallford, She lived in a small house on the road from Hawksdown city. Hannah sighed and slowed down when she saw something move in the bushes. She sneaked closer and saw a small pokemon. It was an Oddish, wandering the forrest for berries.

Hannah chuckled and decided to let the odd little pokemon go. She quickly walks away again then. She sighed and then got to the city. She looked around for the lab and ended up asking a villager. Then smiled at the villager and thanked him, walking to the lab. She looked at the watch. still 5 minuttes till the lab was opening. She looked around for people to talk to or something.

Love me or hate me, that is the question~ <3

Girl

User Image

Kira checked her phone. 5 minutes until meeting Professor Misha. She was sitting on a large rock just outside of the laboratory, using her phone as a compact mirror. She noticed a bit of syrup still lingering on the corner of her lips from her breakfast. She licked it off and smiled at her reflection at how silly she looked with her tongue sticking out. Seeing that everything was satisfactory about her appearance, she put the phone back into her jacket. She noticed a pink-haired girl walking gaily up to the lab. Kira stood up to get her attention. "Hey, are you here for the Trainer Orientation too?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff