Welcome to Gaia! ::

*------------------------Jasper Lyiles------------------------*

User Image
Jasper listened quietly as everyone chattered around her. Her eyes curiously watched Kira’s new pokemon. She wondered if they all had caught new pokemon. She sighed. She already felt behind as a trainer. She zoned in and out of the conversations not fully listening until she heard Professor Misha’s voice speak over her pokedex. So these things can be used to call people as well? Nifty. She listened as the trainers spoke about going to Duskfax City. When Kira and Tyson left, she turned towards David to see what he wanted to do, but was surprised to see his Magby’s eyes finally open. Oh Hello you! Did you have a nice nap?” She greeted the fire pokemon softly. She gave David a small smile “So are you ready for that battle? When does class resume?” Her eyes scanned the hallway for a clock, but found none.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

Magby tilted his head as a little hot ember dribbled from his mouth. He quickly sucked it back in, however, as David pulled his sleeve back to check his watch. "In about four minutes. We should head outside to the courtyard. Battle class is usually held out there."

User Image

User Image
“Sounds good to me” Jasper made her way out into the courtyard, and couldn’t help but to feel instantly better. The sun was bright in the blue cloudless sky shinning down and illuminating the world beneath it. There was a light breeze that seemed to dance past the flowers begging them to dance with it. Jasper took a deep breath of the fresh air and spun around once. “It’s wonderful out here!”

“Mime Jr!” Huey jumped out of her arms and began to spin as well. Jasper bent down and began to spin the psychic pokemon with her. “MIME! Mime! Miiiiiimmmmmeee!”

The two fell down and began to laugh as they waited for the children to arrive.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David followed Jasper out to the courtyard, feeling very relieved to get away from the guy's Grimer. "You've got that right!" Magby jumped out of David's arms and walked over to watch Huey spin around, getting dizzy in the process.

User Image

User Image
Jasper stood up and walked next to David still a bit out of breath from all of the spinning. “Hey…were you ok back there? “ She chuckled. “I mean I know that the grimer was stinky and all, but he looked friendly enough. You just seemed…oh what is the word?” Jasper was quiet for a few seconds as she searched for the word that she wanted to use.” Apprehensive! That’s it! You seemed kind of apprehensive.”

Huey made his way over to Magby and offered his hand out to the pokemon as in an attempt to spin and play with it.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David flinched when Jasper asked about why he backed away from the guy's Grimer. "Well...the truth is, I have this fear of Poison-type Pokémon. When I was younger, I was attacked by a wild Ekans that just so happened to know Toxic. I still have a nasty scar on my belly from when it happened." Magby glanced over at his trainer while taking Huey's hand.

User Image

User Image
“I can see why that would be so traumatizing.” Jasper frowned. It wasn’t as if poison types were her favorite, but there were some pretty interesting pokemon out there that could be classified as poison type, and It would be a shame if David’s past could keep him from them. “Have you ever thought that if you train a poison type pokemon that it might help you get over your fears?”

Huey excitedly began to swing the Magby around, but this time the spins were much slower in response to the size of the two pokemon’s bodies. It was more like two people circling each other than a spin, but Huey was just enjoying the interaction with the new pokemon.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu just shook her head as she catched up with Tyson and Kira. ''Geez louise, Where would you two be without me?'' She said, quickly taking the lead. ''This forest is longer than the one between hawksdown and fallford. With luck and without delays, we can make it to the city before nightfall. If not then...yeah you know.'' She stated. The forest also didn't have an actual road, So it was pretty easy to get lost. But Jinpu seemed to knew where she was going.'' Anyone of you ever slept outside?'' She asked.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira sighed. Memories came flowing back to her. "One time my parents and I had a 'camp out' on the roof of our apartment, if that counts," sadly it was one of Kira's most fond memories of childhood. Her parents both worked at Silph Co. and they almost never got to spend time together as a family, even though there were only three of them. "We didn't even have a real fire, and my parents ended up sleeping inside anyway. But I stayed out on the roof. The sky was too lit-up by the city lights to see any stars..." she trailed off, and sighed deeply. "Kind of a sad camping trip, really..."

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu patted Her friend to the back in order tio reassure her. ''Don't worry Kira. In a pokemon journey i promise you we will be sleeping outside plenty of times.'' she said with a smile. '' Father's rule number 3....or was it 13? Nevermind. If you always wanted to do something and Opportunity presents itself, do not hesitate!'' she said with a wide grin. Her father gave away lot of advices like this, But Jinpu remembered them better than the man himself.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!
XxXLeon WildhartXxX

Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees...

User Image

Leon trailed behind the group not really talking to much. His pokemon were back inside of their balls safe and sound. The position he found himself in was very profitable if he worked it correctly. Not to mention it was nice to walk with other people from time to time. He tended to work and travel alone a lot.
" sleeping outside is rough maybe the first couple winters you do it. After awhile it gets better once you learn the little tricks to it. I haven't been a competitive trainer for a long time but I might just challenge the gym leader while I'm there. It'll be fun!"

Team Dusk up-and-coming
I got bills to pay. I got mouths to feed...

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"It's...a possibility," David said, watching his Magby run around with Huey's spinning. "But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." He looked back to the door and could see the kids coming out one at a time. Mrs. Cedar would follow shortly afterward. "Looks like it's almost showtime. Come here, Magby!"
Magby came to an immediate halt and gave Huey a nice wave before walking back towards David. Judging by how leisurely he walks, David guessed Magby had a "Relaxed" nature.

User Image

User Image
Jasper felt her pulse quicken as the students began to drift in. Huey waved back to the fire pokemon before he made his way over to Jasper. She bent down and gave Huey a nervous smile. “Are you ready?”

Huey jumped up and down several times while in the process of nodding his head.”Mimmmme Jr!

Jasper chuckled at her pokemon exuberance, and felt her nerves die down a little. She was lucky to of gotten a partner who was so jolly all of the time. His optimism had a way of calming her nerves down, and even perhaps giving her a small dose of confidence. Jasper straightened herself back up and waited as she watched the rest of the students file in.

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

Eventually, Mrs. Cedar and her Delcatty came outside and stood in front of the students. David felt the need to swallow whatever was inside his throat. This is it...
"Class," Mrs. Cedar said, "I want you all to pay close attention. You're about to witness two trainers having their first one on one battle. David will be using Magby and Jasper will be using Mime Jr. You may notice that these two Pokémon have no distinct type advantages, but anything is possible in a battle. David, are you ready?"
"Yes, Ma'am!"
"Mag Mag!"
"Jasper, are you ready?"

User Image

User Image
Jasper took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She nodded her head in response to Mrs.Cedar’s question. Alright just remember Huey’s attacks are tickle, barrier, and confusion…

Huey excitedly jumped once more at the question. “Mime Jr!”

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out