Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Hannah Lee

Hannah found a rock to sit on and checked her mobile if she had any messages. She had one from on of her friends and replied him quickly. She sighed and sent a text to her mother that she had arrived safely. She then looked up from the display when a girl asked her a question. Hannah stood up and smiled at the girl. "Trainer Orientation? Y-Yeah i am! I believe you're here for the same? My name is Hannah, Nice meeting you" She said and bowed slightly. She finnished the text quickly and walked closer to the girl.

Love me or hate me, that is the question~ <3

Girl

User Image

"Mine is Kira" she said, bowing back at her new acquaintance. "Nice to meet you, too." Just then her phone began to ring. The screen said MOM on the caller ID. Kira scowled and hit the TALK button on her phone. "Whatever you say, Mom, it won't bring me back to Kanto!" she practically shouted into the phone and immediately hung up. She had forgotten that Hannah was right next to her. Kira blushed with embarrassment. "Er, sorry... My parents are less than ecstatic about me moving so far away and travelling on my own. You know how it is."

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Hannah Lee

Hannah looked at the girl who was introducing herself. "Nice meeting you t... who is that calling?" She interrupted herself with a question and chuckled a little when she heard you yelling at the woman in the phone. When the girl then hanged up and returned to her she sighed. "It's okay... K-Kanto. That is quite... far away. I live just around Hawksdown city... " Hannah said and kept on smiling. Hannah asked and looked at her, realizing he was blabbiing and stoped the talking.

Love me or hate me, that is the question~ <3

Original Phantom

User Image
Suddenly the door of the Lab opened. A woman wearing a summer hat, followed by a Seedot Walked out. ''Greetings everyone! I'm Professor Misha! And you must be here for your eggs!'' she said. '' Well, in that case no reason to leave you outside come on in!'' she said, walking back inside. Her Seedot Partner Hoped after her.

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu Gazed at others who had arrived to get their eggs. Maybe she wouldn't have to travel with just Pokemon after all! But then, Out of nowhere the door opened, and since she had been standing right next to it it slammed into her. After professor had introduced herself and walked back inside, Jinpu fell down To the ground, Her Eyes swirling like those of a fainted Pokemon. She however, quickly snapped out of it and rushed inside the lab.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Girl

User Image

Kira sighed again and looked towards the horizon. She could almost see the ocean in the distance shimmering in between the treetops. "Yes, it is quite far. If I had stayed there, however, my parents might have had a chance to stop me..." she trailed off as she heard the lab doors open. Kira was quite surprised when the beautiful young woman introduced herself as Prof. Misha. She had only contacted her through E-Mail and had expected something quite different. Kira followed her and a strange seed-looking Pokemon that she had never seen before into the lab. She couldn't help but notice another girl trailing behind them. She looked a little stunned, like she had just been hit by a door...

Original Phantom

User Image
As everyone had made it inside, Professor Misha knew now was the good time to start. ''Well now, I assume you all want to see the beauties i treasure. '' She said and gave a nod to her seedot who ran up to the wall and kicked something resembling a light switch. Doing so made A long Metalic Table to come from the wall, And on it was pokemon eggs. Over 10 diffrent kinds. '' Aren't they precious?'' Misha asked, to wich Seedot answered with a nod.

Girl

User Image

Kira and the two girls followed Professor Misha into the lab. Before them was a long metal table with many multi-colored eggs, each sitting on its own little cushion. Kira gazed at each unique egg. She began to think about which one she was going to have. Then it occurred to her that she had no idea of what was inside any of them. "So, how is this going to work?" she asked the professor.

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko woke to her mom telling her to get out of bed. She glanced at her alarm clock, the stupid thing hadn't even gone off when it was supposed to. She should have been out of bed a few minutes ago. She quickly got dressed and grabbed something for breakfast. It was a good thing she happened to live in Fallford Town, if not she might have missed the orientation. After about two minutes she arrived at the lab. She sighed in relief and slipped inside.
Once Fumiko got inside the lab she made sure she was quiet, she didn't want to interrupt anything important. She looked and realized she had arrived just as the Seedot brought out all of the eggs. They were all very beautiful and unique. She wondered which one was hers.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

Eventually, David managed to make it to Fallford Town and wiped his brow. He would've been on time had he not been held up by a wild Ariados. But that's another story. When he arrived at the lab, David noticed that not only had Professor Misha just opened her doors to the public, but it looked like he was the only guy there. That's. So. Crazy. Regardless, he strolled inside, casual as you please, and looked over the eggs Seedot had pushed out. "..."

Original Phantom

User Image
Misha Only shook her head at the sight of someone who was late. Oh well, she didn't interupt anything. '' How this works? Simple.'' she said and clapped her hands together once. '' What's inside this eggs? Heh, i know, but you don't! and that's the fun part! You pick up an egg without knowing in advance what's going to hatch! '' she said, motioning the to pick any egg they would like. ''According to my research, this is the best way to ensure Trusty friendship between trainer and his starter. If this Experiment goes well, It could change the way starters are given out all across the world!'' she said, exited smile spread over her face. Her Seedot just shook it's head at it's owners over exictment.

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu was confused. They would recieve a starter without any idea what it really was? Sounded like A pretty werd idea, but it did sound like fun! And it would only add to exictment. she walked next to the table, and was immeaditly Lost. The eggs all looked good, he had hard time choosing. So, time to resort to the old fashion tactic! She pulled her hat on her eyes and placed her finger over one egg. ''Eenie Meenie Miney mo...'' She said until finally her finger ended on a green egg. ''I take this one!'' she shouted.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!
*------------------------Jasper Lyiles------------------------*

User Image

In the midst of Professor Misha’s speech Jasper burst into the room gasping for air with tiny beads of sweat adorning her forehead. She had just ran all the way from Hawksdown City to Fallford town. She might have been there on time, or even early, if only she hadn’t ran into the starving artist showcase. She sighed. Perhaps she shouldn’t have signed up for this experiment after all. Being a pokémon trainer was her parents dream not hers. It wasn’t until the professor stopped talking that Jasper’s eyes grew wide at the fine selection of eggs that was before her. Her dark brown eyes instantly landed on a uniquely shaded purple egg that had various dashes of red in it. As she took a step forward to claim the egg she gave the professor a sheepish smile. “Sorry Professor Misha...I got distracted on my way over here.”

Pokemon on Hand:

User Image

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David briefly turned around to see that he wasn't the only one who was late. So far, two of the girls had chosen their eggs. And as far as he was concerned, it was his turn. He adjusted the glasses as he looked over the eggs. His eyes fell on a red one with yellow markings that looked like fire. "This one looks good..." As he grasped the egg, he could feel how decidedly warm it was.
User Image

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko strolled over to the eggs and looked them over. They were all special and unique in their own way. After much debate she picked a white egg with red and blue triangels. She couldn't wait until the hatched. Since she wouldn't know the pokemon that was coming out of the egg the surprise would be that much sweeter.

User Image
Pokemon In Party

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas