Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu Turned her attention back to David. '' Ok, Now Let's find the others And Get fishy!'' She said, lifting the rucksack she left on the beach and brushed the sand off it. flinging it across her Shoulder, she walked torwards the Docks. It was where the contest would Start, So It seemed like a great place to start.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David deadpanned as Jinpu's little motivational phrase. "Get fishy? Uh...nice one, Jinpu." David hoisted up his duffel bag and followed her over to the docks (with Kira presumably right behind them). It didn't take long to spot Sorao and Hina. "Hey guys. Have we missed anything?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
GALExxxxxx. . . .How ignorant you gotta be to believe any of this?. . . .xxxxxxZEPHYR

Do you wanna burn it with me?. . . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . . .'Til the skies bleed ashes?

▋▋▋ M A S O C H I S T I C P A T H O L O G I C A L L I A R ▋▋▋
[********]
You cowards can'txxxx you never willxxxx don't even try to pursue it

User ImageUser Image xxxUser ImagexxUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . .Gale moved pass everyone and went to check on the girl. Opening the door he looked down at her. She seemed to be in one piece even though Agron had crammed the cage quite a bit. Gale looked back at Wolf.
" Shes okay. " Gale spoke, now looking back at Soen and Misha.
Soen only glared.
Soen then looked at Misha. He then whispered.
" Professor. What is going? I want every detail possible. he whispered into her ear.. . . .

IT'SNOTJUSTMAKEBELIEVE
xxxxxxxxxxxxTHEYxxPUTxxAMPHETAMINESxxINxxTHExxAIRxxANDxxMAKExxME
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBREATHE

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

User ImageUser Image

-------------------------------------------------

User Image "That would be cool..." Nizuki said as she pulled on her rod. It had some fight she could tell that much. She didn't really get the chance to see what Hina caught but she did however catch a gleams of the Seadra Sorao caught. It wasn't until she heard Hina say it was a Horsea that she caught that Nizuki knew. Pulling the water pokemon out of the water a shell seemed to emerge from the water and land on shore right next to the dock.

"Alright Munchlax your up Zen headbutt." Nizuki commanded as Munchlax got up from the ground and went in for the attack. The purple shell went flying as it didn't move out of the way. "Alright tackle it." she called out at this point she still didn't know what pokemon was inside the small shell. Munchlax went in only this time a barrier came up and sent him skidding backwards. 'It knows protect...' "Metronome." she shouted. Nizuki was rather interested in a pokemon that knew protect on its very own. With luck the metronome attack turned into a thunderbolt attack electrocuting the poor shell. "Alright here goes nothing..." she said throwing a ball at the shelled pokemon.

Just after a second the ball stopped and the pokemon was hers however that wasn't the only surprise waiting for Nizuki. "Munchlax you're glowing." she said watching as he started to evolve. "Look everyone Munchlax's evolving." she shouted at them. This was a special moment as he was in fact her first pokemon and when happiness is involved it made it worth so much more than a normal evolution. As he stopped glowing a Snorlax was now in Munchlax's place and he was much larger than before. "Wait a go Snorlax you were amazing." Nizuki called to him jumping from the dock and over to Snorlax. He in turn grabbed and pulled her in for a hug. The good news in all of this was at least Munchlax was on land at the time of evolution.

Over hearing Hina say she was afraid of Horsea's Nizuki wondered why and figured she would hear it from her eventually. What Nizuki had yet to realize was she had managed to catch herself a Shellder in all of this.

Team:

User ImageSnorlax: (M) Metronome, Tackle, Zen Headbutt, Yawn, Lick
User Image Flaffy: (F) Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
User Image Wormadam: (F) Protect, Tackle, Bug Bite, Hidden Power
User Image Aron: (M) Tackle, Mud-slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense
User Image Drifloon: (F) Constrict, Astonish, Gust, Payback, Focus Energy

Wild Pokemon:
User Image Shellder: (M) Withdraw, Supersonic, Icicle Spear, Protect, Clamp

Learned Lunatic

User Image
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ A first impulse was never a crime.❞

Pierre Corneille
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hina emitted a croaked groan that resonated at the back of her throat. "Well, Yea, you can ask, but the reasoning behind it is irrational on the grand scheme of things." She dropped her arms when she felt the ball being removed from her pocket. Ren was now on her shoulder, holding the netball looking at her.
"It was when I was little... 5 maybe? I way playing by the lake, the bit that arrives at the ranch's private dock... well, it is actually just a floating bit of wood at the time, dad used it to get to Here, Valor and Ashshine. Anyway, I was playing with Floatzeal, and a group of horsea, 10 maybe?, surfaced. I don't know what they did, but those small, c-cute pokemon managed to KO Floatzeal. I don't know how it happened. I was terrified. Something so small could knock out something so large, and I was only small at the time, so I thought they would do the same to me... I ran, and when I remembered Floatzeal and returned to get her, she was... gone." Hina dragged her hands down her face. "I know that there are loads of small pokemon who can pack a punch." She finally smiled. "Like Ren here, but... I don't know. They were water types, she was a water type. It just wasn't right."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
Out of Chesto Berries:A bit thin.
Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At Ranch: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click for inventory »» User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

As Hina told her story from the corner of Sorao's eye he watched as Nizuki captured a shellder and have munchlax evolve into a snorelax. He couldn't help but smile as he then went back to listening to Hina's story. The girl was right about the irrational fear of horsea, it sounded irregular for the seahorse pokemon to attack for no reason, maybe it was a territorial thing. Sorao shook his head when she finished her story."So Floatzeal just vanished? I'm sorry for your loss," Sorao said thinking about how it might have felt to have a pokemon and then it be gone the next moment.Still he thought it sad to be afraid of all horsea, the pokemon was quite gentle and loyal to their trainers. "Can you at least meet your new horsea face to face? Maybe if you do that you will be able to get over your fear." Sorao suggested as Ren agreed with her trainer with a bright nod before using her vines to put the ball near Hina's hands.

It seemed that the group that had stayed in Lentia had finally arrived at Halidon's docks, David being the one to ask if they missed anything. Sorao shook his head to the boy."No, not much we caught some water pokemon in the fishing contest underway," Sorao told the boy before turning his attention back to Hina and Nizuki.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]User Image[Fluffy]User Image[Ren]User Image[Kipper]User Image[Drago] User Image[Knight]
||With Parents|| User Image[ Neon ] User Image[Spike]

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"So it's already underway," David said, folding his arms. Not only that, but Sorao and his group already caught some Water-type Pokémon. He then cautiously leaned and whispered, "We don't have to use our own Poké Balls, do we? Because I'm fresh out."

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu was suprised to hear the contest had allready started. '' Well then let's not waste time!'' She shouted, pulling her fishing rod from her rucksack. She then Gazed at David. '' Here, have one of mine.'' she said, giving him a pokeball. '' Since you said you would give me a Potion, It seems only fair i give this in exchange.'' She saidbefore running To the water and Flinging her Rod's String to the water.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David managed to catch Jinpu's Poké Ball. "Oh. Thank you. I guess I need to make this one count then." David discreetly placed a Potion down by Jinpu's feet before heading into town to look for a fishing rod. He had no idea how long the Contest was, but if it was already underway, he had to move fast. Thankfully, he stumbled upon a shop called "Fishing Guru" which was renting out rods for the competition.

Learned Lunatic

User Image
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

❝ A first impulse was never a crime.❞

Pierre Corneille
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

By the end of her small monologuing story, the others had finally joined the four at the pier-head. She wondered at what time they left, but then figured they probably caught a ride some place.
Now gripping the netball, Hina bit her lip and closed her eyes. It is an irrational fear. Get over yourself. She thought inwardly, tossing the ball from one hand to another.

What made it worse, was that the others were now here. She had an urge to change the topic, give David a ball or something, but Jinpu already saw to that. Her thumb rested on the button. She pressed it and made the motions to do a light under-arm throw before clasping the ball in her hand, preventing it from opening and shoving it beneath a folded arm.

"Nope. No way." She pursed her lips and and shook her head slowly. "I may as well accept it. Some people are scared of bug types, I am afraid of horsea." She felt like kicking herself ten times over. "This pokemon would be better off free or with another trainer, I would do it little good."

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Hina the Goggle Head
Out of Chesto Berries:
Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
At Ranch: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click for inventory »» User Image

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Maybe now would be a good time to tell something about Jinpu. She sucks at fishing. She pulled her line from the water, Revealing a goldeen who had caught top the bait, But before she could do anything the pokemon slammed into her face, knocking her down before Splashing back to the water. '' Oww....'' Jinpu said, Laying down with her eyes like that of a dazed pokemon. Lala just sighed.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Nizuki Azrael
The Scientist

User ImageUser Image

User Image Nizuki froze as she over heard the story about Floatzeal. Sliding off of Snorlax and over to Hina on the dock who was telling her story she felt really bad. "Sorry to hear about Floatzeal..." she said it much have been hard to lose a friend that was for sure. "Come on Hina maybe if you take some time to get to know Horsea better you'll realize they aren't so bad." she replied with a uplifting smile. Nizuki knew that If given the chance Hina and Horsea would become great friends. She had noticed David and Jinpu but was to busy worrying about Hina and Horsea's situation. "Don't talk like that..." she said feeling rather down. The uplifting smile she originally had was now a sad depressed look. Hina was giving up before she even tried.

Team:

User ImageSnorlax: (M) Metronome, Tackle, Zen Headbutt, Yawn, Lick
User Image Flaffy: (F) Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Thunder Wave
User Image Wormadam: (F) Protect, Tackle, Bug Bite, Hidden Power
User Image Aron: (M) Tackle, Mud-slap, Headbutt, Metal Claw, Iron Defense
User Image Drifloon: (F) Constrict, Astonish, Gust, Payback, Focus Energy
User Image Shellder: (M) Withdraw, Supersonic, Icicle Spear, Protect, Clamp

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

Hina seemed like she was just going to give up the water pokemon or let it go. She even started to talk like she was gonna do it any moment now. Nizuki then stepped in Sorao listened as Nizuki talked and tried to tell Hina that she just needed to get to know Horsea."Nizuki's right Hina," Sorao said trying to back Nizuki up. Sorao then stopped and motioned for Ren to come back onto his shoulder, the grass type frown as she left Hina's shoulder and went over to Sorao again. It seems Ren was disappointed in Hina and Sorao could feel from Ren's slow hesitant movements that she seemed to dislike the girl a little now. Sorao reached up to his shoulder and grabbed Ren and held her in his arms looking into her eyes now. He smiled at her sweetly before he let her climb back into his shoulder and wrap around his neck."Ren's a little disappointed in you Hina and to tell the truth I am too." Sorao sighed as he started towards the contest desk to report his catch to the official and show proof of the pokemon he had caught. If she wasn't going to at least give the Horsea a chance then what was the use of trying to convince her any further.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]User Image[Fluffy]User Image[Ren]User Image[Kipper]User Image[Drago] User Image[Knight]
||With Parents|| User Image[ Neon ] User Image[Spike]

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David came back with a standard issue rod (commonly known as a Good Rod) just in time to see Jinpu smack herself in the face with a wild Goldeen. With a roll of his eyes, he gently set his rod down and got behind Jinpu to help her up. "Come on. Up you go."

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu gave a sigh before brushing herself off. '' I'm just getting started!'' She shouted, Grabbing her fishing rod and flinging the line again. Unfortunately, once again whe she pulled up, She was slammed to the face by a magikarp. and After that by a Clamperl to the stomach. and after that tentacool Into her head like a Metroid. '' That's it! No more!'' she shouted and Sent her Line one more time. This time she pulled Up a Corphish Wich seemed to smack into her again but With a loud WHAM! Jinpu Slammed the Corphish To the ground with her baseball bat and pounded it repeaditly to the ground until it was compleatly fainted. Then Jinpu, Breathing heavily from exhaustion, Realised she might've gone a bit overboard. ''Umm....Whoopsie?'' She said, scratching the back of her head.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff