Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image
Gym Leader Blair
David Cedar

Fortunately for Jinpu, the real Swellow had also crashed into a wall and knocked itself out. With a bead of sweat, Blair recalled her Swallow Pokémon. "Well. That's never happened before."

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jinpu pondered her situation. She still had Murkrow to beat. But it had an advantage against all of her pokemon, not to mention Gogo was way too slow to catch sucyh targets. So...''Lala i choose you!'' She shouted, sending out her tiny Bud pokemon.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image
Gym Leader Blair
David Cedar

David and Magby were stunned by Jinpu's decision. "Wait. You can't be serious!"
Blair raised an eyebrow. Sure she had been losing quite a bit today, but now Jinpu just wasn't taking her seriously. "Murkrow, spread your wings!" Blair tossed the ball out and Murkrow emerged, putting on a nasty little grin when it saw the little Bud Pokémon.

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu gave a smile. ''What she lacks in size, she gains in spririt!'' She shouted But lala didn't look as confident. '' You speed can be neutralised with this! Stun spore!'' She shouted and Lala breathed a cloud of yellow spores at the Murkrow.

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image
Gym Leader Blair
David Cedar

Murkrow cringed after breathing in the paralyzing spores.
"Oh." David blinked. "I forgot she could do that."
"So what? Even while paralyzed, Murkrow can still attack. Use Wing Attack!" Unable to fly, Murkrow was reduced to running towards Lala with its wings stretched out.

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu Couldn't watch as her Budew was slapped away like a ragdoll. Even without the speed advantage Murkrow had a huge advantage. ''Use mega drain!'' Jinpu shouted and while Lala did hit, it didn't seem to do much anything. '' i can't ever win with grass type attacks...'' Jinpu grinned, This was not going well.

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Rose White
The Orphan

-------------------------------------------------

User ImageRose has made it to Lentia Town with her Espeon and Mienshao. Hidding somewhere in town with Fortune by her side she was thinking about what to do about the miss calculation. "Silky keep an eye on that gym and keep us posted on their movements." she told her Venomoth. "Ven." (Yes.) Silky said flying over to the gym. Landing on a near by tree the bug pokemon would make sure to moniter the trainers' moments. "I hope this works out for us." Rose told Fortune. Fortune simple looked at her rather puzzled about her trainers words. Maybe it was just the fact that Rose tried so hard to impress everyone on Team Dusk.

/////////////////////////-------------------------------------------------

Team:

User Image Espeon: (F - Fortune) Confusion, Swift, Quick Attack, Psybeam
User Image Absol: (M - Soul) Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bite, Double Team, Slash
User Image Mienshao: (M - Swift) Detect, Swift, Force Palm, Drain Punch, Calm Mind
User ImageVenomoth: (M - Silky) Psybeam, Sleep Powder, Gust, Poison Powder, Stun Spore

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image
Gym Leader Blair
David Cedar

Murkrow flinched a little as it energy was drained, but still stayed on its feet. "Back up and use Shadow Ball!" Murkrow hopped back a few feet and fired a ball of ghostly energy.

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Lala fell down, but struggled to get up. ''Come on Lala! We can do it! You an me!'' She shouted, causing her pokemon to get up on it's feet. ''Remember! Were a team! And as long as we stay as a team, We will not break!'' She said, After wich Lala Started to glow white. (Cue Jinpu theme Music! ^W^) In few seconds, Instead of a small bud pokemon, It was replaced with a Roselia! ''Lala...you evolved...'' She said befiore giving a victorius grin. ''Give Em heck with your Posion move!'' She shouted as Rosalia's Rose Became purple and it Leaped at Murkrow, Poison Jabbing it.

Timid Gaian

User ImageUser Image
Gym Leader Blair
David Cedar

Once again, another mid-battle evolution. David flipped open his Pokédex and...
Roselia - the Thorn Pokémon. The more healthy the Roselia, the more pleasant its flowers' aroma. Its scent deeply relaxes people.
"Fight back with Wing Attack!" Unfortunately, due to the Stun Spore, Murkrow couldn't even move and took that Poison Jab right in the belly before going unconscious.

((Murkrow is unable to battle! Honestly, I was expecting you to use Golett's Rollout.))

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

Sorao found himself sighing as he picked up the great ball and then tossed it into the air letting the frozen pokemon defrost and then angrily glare at Sorao and his team."Don't look at us like that Drago. Makes me feel like we've done something wrong. You're part of my team now so I'll be treating you as such whether you like it or not," Sorao said bending down to the dragon pokemon's level. Drago growled and then looked away from her trainer and the rest of the pokemon. Kipper sighed as he walked over to Sorao and pat his trainer on the back, Sorao just smiled at the marshtomp and then returned his pokemon to their ball's, except for Ren who sat on his shoulder in place of Bee. Sorao seemed a little sad to not be able to carry his starter on his shoulder any more, but it did gain a lot of power in it's evolution. With a sigh Sorao headed back to town to heal up his team at the pokemon center.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]User Image[Knight]User Image[Fluffy]User Image[Ren]User Image[Kipper]User Image[Drago]

Chatty Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
ΞLILY LESUNE Ξ
User Image

Lily collected all of her Pokeballs as Nurse Joy handed them back to her. She sighed with relief, so glad that they were all okay. She looked around and felt a rush of panic pulse through her. "Where's - " and Nurse Joy stopped her with a smile, pointing to the aisle beside her. Lily looked and saw Vulpix walking towards her, complertely healthy again. She had been both confused and poisonned before they made it to the Poke Center."Come here, you!" Lily laughed excitedly as she bent down onto one knee and extended her arms out to catch Vulpix as she ran into her arms. Vulpix licked her and made her laugh. "Lets go get that badge now, okay?"

With Vulpix at her side, Lily quickly made her way out of the Poke Center to make it to the gym and catch up to all her peers in Professor Sunny's experiment. Before the electronic doors opened, she was running so quickly that she couldn't help but bump into the boy trainer who was walking in as she she was leaving. "Oh no, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! But it was a nice surprise!" Lily laughed as she caught her balance and bowed to the stranger apologetically. She observed him and noticed his odd features: tan skin, spiky purple hair, green eyes. He looked quite stoic. She smiled at him and the little Snivy on his shoulder. She was glad she hadn't knocked it off! "I was just on my way to the gym! Have you already beaten the leader?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spread your wings.
Fly, follow your star.

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image

Sorao's eyes went wide as a girl ran right into him when he was trying to get back into the pokemon center. He stumbled back a bit but all in all he was fine and Ren seemed like she didn't mind the bump at all.The girl was polite enough to say sorry right away but then continued to talk and then ask if he had already been to the gym."It's okay I should have been paying attention as well. And yes I have beaten the gym," Sorao smiled brightly and then felt Ren's tail hit him on the cheek."Where are my manner's I'm Sorao and this is Ren. And you are?" He asked holding out his hand after pointing to Ren.

User Image[Bee]User Image[Knight]User Image[Fluffy]User Image[Ren]User Image[Kipper]User Image[Drago]

Chatty Fatcat

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
ΞLILY LESUNE Ξ
User Image

Lily beamed as she heard the boy explain that he had in fact defeated the gym leader of this town. She started to run in the spot, unleasing her excitement in a large burst.. "I was part of this experiment for Professor Sunny! Have you heard of her? She's great! I got my first Pokemon as an egg but was late to get him! All the others are ahead of him and I'm trying to catch up! I was going earlier but poor Vulpix defended me when I got distracted trying to find berries, and she fainted! So, I had to heal all of my Pokemon! But, they're all healed now and I can't wait to challenge the gym!" She didn't pause in that explanation for a moment, and she said it so quickly, feeding of her hyperness and excitement. Vulpix felt slightly embarrassed, but nudged into her trainer's leg gently to get her to calm down.

"Sorao? What a cool name! I've never heard something like it before! And you look really cool, too! Never seen someone like you before, except when I saw this one movie with this one Pokemon and - " Vulpix nudged into her again, trying to keep Lily from overwhelming the boy with her uncontrolled excitemet. She was running in the spot again, speaking too quickly. She took a deep breath, calming herself down and stopping all of her bouncy movement. She smiled, "Sorry, I'm just so excited to be here finally!" She grabbed his hand lightly and shook it. "I'm Lily!"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spread your wings.
Fly, follow your star.

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image

Sorao had a little trouble keeping up with what the girl was saying but got the jist of what she was trying to tell him. As Vulpix nudged her trainer Sorao couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. The girl then continued on about Sorao's name and his looks as well, saying he was cool. This girl was like no other he had met before, she didn't seem to fear him, instead she thought he was cool. Sorao blushed a little as he pulled his scarf to his face to not allow the girl to see him blushing.When she introduced herself as Lily Sorao made a mental note to remember her as they shook hands."If you're looking for someone to travel with you're welcome to join me..." Sorao said blushing still. Ren smirked as she felt the beck of her trainer's neck go hot as he blushed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff