Welcome to Gaia! ::

Learned Lunatic

x▋████████████▋█

xxxxxxxxxI'm Niah.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx I'm your Rival.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't forget it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI'm Niah The Crawling Chaos

For some reason, Niah was pressing her teeth with her thumbs. As a guess, she was probably seeing is she could push them up. With her efforts fruitless, She waited for a while, nibbling a spicy poffin. The curry the young trainers were eating put her in a spicy mood.
      With all the heat, the red head boy caught her attention as he left. Deciding to follow, the immature young adult followed him outside with quite a distance between them. this caused to be a problem in locating him outside.
      standing on her tip toes she looked around, her hand in her chin. "Hmm." Was the noise she made. Walking around, she almost leaped with joy on finding him. It was as if it was a game for her.
      Ignoring that he was in thought, She jumped at the chance to say something. "I'm gonna be 20 soon." She chirped for no apparent reason. the stranger didn't need to know the strange female's age, but Niah felt he did. "You look 14. are you 14?" She asked, her tone enthusiastic. What better way to start a conversation?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      Lemon
      Coco

XXX
      Ebon
      Chaos

Soen Neos
User Image
Tyson Ryersthe mountain boy

Finishing up his share of food, Tyson wandered around the Pokemon Center, getting his key from the nurse and moving into his room. There were four beds instead of three, but otherwise had the same furniture. One of the beds had already had stuff piled on it. Must be that guy from before. Soen He set his bag down on one of the beds and left the room. He then went back to the lobby and sat with the others. "David and Sorao, there is space in our room for you two. So when you are done you might want to put your stuff there.

Give me the comma of imperfect striving, thus to find zest in the immediate living. Ever the reaching but never the gaining, ever the climbing but never the attaining of the mountain top.

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

Sorao looked to Tyson and smirked."I never accepted his offer for food and a room, I can pay for my own meals and places." Sorao then glared to the champion as he grabbed his shoulder."I'm not ungrateful Sir, I said thank you on the way here, guess you didn't hear me over your pride," Sorao said with a smirk on his face."What Champion would go take on a base alone unless they knew they where going to win...even then what fool would do it alone?" Sorao laughed. He wasn't trying to anger the champion just he thought the champion to be as naive as a child for the very reasons he was stating. Only someone with no sense, in Sorao's mind, would go on a rescue mission and fail. Sorao then glanced around the room and left the pokemon center with Bee next to him.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]]User Image[[Knight]]User Image[[Fluffy]]User Image[[Ren]

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David looked at Sorao incredulously. "Are ninjas always so surly? Anyway, Tyson, I will gladly accept your offer. I just need my..."
"Sorry to keep you waiting!"
David spun around as Nurse Joy pushed a cart over with Magby and his other Poké Balls. Magby was more than happy to jump into David's arms.
"Your Pokémon are fully healed," Nurse Joy said, "but I'm sure you can see that."
"Thanks a lot," David responded with a grin.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira walked in while everyone was eating. The nurse gave her a lime green cast by her request. She pulled a perminant marker out of her pack and tapped the Champion lightly on the shoulder. "Will you sign my cast please? It would be sooo cool to have the champion's autograph," she laughed nervously. Even though she was unfamiliar with Tenrikou's Pokemon league, she had always secretly idolized the Elite Four of Kanto. Maybe someday when her journey was over in this region, she could try and become the champion of her own. She liked that idea.

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
The champion just gave a sigh. '' This kid has lot to learn....But that's why he's on a journey.'' he said before turning to jinpu, david and tyson.. '' Well youngsters, i need to go now. i must investigate things about dialga. if you ever need to ask me something, give me a call.'' The champion said before throwing his number and Signing Kira's cst and telling her to be carefull with it and dashing off. Jinpu catched the number. ''Wow, The champion is so cool. Maybe even cooler than my dad...'' She wondered. The Pokecenter had very little free rooms, So Jinpu and kira would have to sleep in the same room as the boys so she followed after them.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!
User Image
Tyson Ryersthe mountain boy

As Kira exited the room she was in, Tyson wiped a sweat drop off his forehead as she was alright. He slid a bowl of curry over to her as the she asked the Champion to sign her cast. "Welcome back" He said. He threw out his Pokemon. One by one they popped out and surrounded Tyson, Sudowoodo and Electrike at his feet and Venipede and Whismur on his shoulders. "I figure I should name you four." He was thinking for a bit before deciding on the names. "Stark the Sudowoodo, Amp the Electrike, Drone the Venipede, and DJ the Whismur." He stated to himself. He returned his two larger Pokemon and let the others reside on his shoulders. After being brushed off by Sorao he slapped himself in the forehead. Arrogant people were so...Arrogant. He rested on the couch waiting for David to finish up. He finished quickly, and the duo headed off to their room. However, Jinpu was close behind them, saying that the Pokemon Center was low on rooms, so she had to sleep in the same room. Tyson unlocked the door, and they walked inside. Soen's items were still there. Tyson plopped on his bed and his Pokemon were sprawled next to him. His bag sunk to the floor.

Give me the comma of imperfect striving, thus to find zest in the immediate living. Ever the reaching but never the gaining, ever the climbing but never the attaining of the mountain top.

((Ready for day three yet?))

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
Sora Coma

§ΘГА

Lady exited the room and stepped over Absol. She walked down the hallway till she got to the front desk. Jumping onto the desk she freaked the nurse joy out so much that the joy screamed and nearly fell over. Lady looked confused. It then pointed at its mouth and rubbed it's stomach. It then pointed to one of the trays of food. without asking to make sure she understood Lady hopped of the counter. Minutes later she was rewarded with a circular tray of Pokemon food which she held over her head. Very pleased Lady walked down the hall going "lay lay la la la lady la la la." Stopping and giving Absol some food Lady entered the room and closed the door behind her. She then made sure to feed all the Pokemon in the room. Once Absol was done eating he moved forward to lay in front of the door so no one could get in or out. He was not Sora's Pokemon but he still wanted to make sure Sora was okay.
User Image((Ghostie; Moves: Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Bite, Shadow Ball)) User Image ((BirdieMoves: Ariel Ace, Gust, Quick Attack, ?))
User Image((Skully Moves; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Pyschic)) User Image((Lady Moves; Thunder, Thunderbolt, Curse, Hex))

((OOC: Go to sleep first.....something will happen in the night..... twisted ))

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

Eventually, David put down his fork after finishing his curry. "A little mild...but not bad. I must look for some Tamato Berries later on." He then got up from his seat, but sweatdropped as Kira came back with a Wepear colored cast. "Uh...How does your arm feel?"

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User Image
—¤✖(`[¤* Sorao CrossHeart *¤]´)✖¤—

Sorao headed out towards the lake near Lentia town and sat down near the edge of the water with Bee sitting next to him. With a sigh Sorao's picked up a flat stone and skipped it across the water, Bee seemed to be entertained by the skipping rock and stood and jumped up and down pointing to the rock Sorao had thrown. Sorao smiled as he picked up another flat stone and tossed it again across the water as the moon came from behind the clouds. Bee jumped up and down again and picked up a random rock and tossed it, the rock fell into the water with a thumb and Bee looked worried. Sorao laughed as he picked up another flat rock and handed it to Bee, He picked up one for himself and told Bee to copy his moments. Bee nodded as Sorao and Bee tossed the rocks and they skipped over the water. Bee jumped up and hugged Sorao happily before they heard a roar from the lake. Sorao and Bee then looked over to see a large Gyarados roaring with two big bumps on it's head. "Oh boy. Bee Thunderbolt!" Sorao called out as the electric pokemon jumped up and used thunderbolt on the water flying pokemon. Gyarados cried out as the attack hit but the pokemon didn't go down and used twister to send Bee flying up into the air. Sorao's eyes widened as his starter was being tossed about in the twister. He had to think of something fast if his pokemon was going to beat this strong dragon like pokemon. Sorao looked from the satisfied looking Gyarados to Bee and then to the water."Bee use your arms to spin and dive into the water!" Sorao called as Bee did as he was told, using his arms to force himself in the direction of the water, escaping the twister and diving into the water. Sorao smiled as Bee was now in the water and blasted another thunderbolt attack at the Gyarados this time the attack seemed to do the trick and the electric pokemon smile as it began to glow. When the glowing stopped Elekid was gone and an Electabuzz was in it's place. Bee looked to the Gyarados fainted in the water and then back to Sorao before it swam back to the land and got out of the water shaking the water off before walking over to Sorao the pokemon was about Sorao's height and it seemed to gain a little bit of Sorao's attitude along with evolution. Sorao smiled anyways and hugged his newly evolved Bee. Bee smirked and hugged him back."You're so cool Bee," Sorao said with a bright smile on his face before they began picking up flat rocks again and started skipping stones again.

Sorao set up camp by the lake and he called all his pokemon out so that they could spend the night together getting to know their newly evolved friend. Sorao smiled as his pokemon all seemed to want to learn to skip stones as well but when he clapped his hands his pokemon calmed down and all sat by the fire eating Sorao's homemade food.

—¤✖(`[¤* A Brave Dreamer *¤]´)✖¤—
User Image[Bee]]User Image[[Knight]]User Image[[Fluffy]]User Image[[Ren]

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira smiled and blushed like a little school girl when the Champion signed her cast. Seeing that everyone was going to the rooms, she grabbed some of the extra food off of the table so that she could finish it when they got there. Kira turned to David. "It feels a lot better now. At least it was my left arm, and not my right." She flexed her right arm, which admittedly had not much muscle on it. "This is my Pokeball throwing arm!" she announced. Puffster came out of his Pokeball automatically and wandered around in the room. He crawled under a bed and began exploring.

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jinpu Made it to the room with Tyson and With a loud yawn, Leaped on to the top bed. ''What a day...'' She said and streched her limbs. She dropped her hat to the table next to the bed and released his pokemon. Lala slept right next to her and Mimi on the other end of the bed, but Gogo Sat on the floor since his weight would break the bed. And wouldn't you know, they all were asleep immeaditly after saying good night.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"That's good to know," David said as he followed Kira upstairs. Once he went into the room where Jinpu was, Magby hopped off his back to watch Puffster squeeze under the bed. After a while, Magby ran back over to David just as he crawled on one of the lower beds before nodding off.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image
The Calling
Sora Coma

§ΘГА

It was night time at the pokemon center and was quiet. Except for the Pokemon in Sora's room they knew day was for sleep and with Sora in the state she was in night was incredibly dangerous. The pendant around Sora's neck shined as the moonlight touched it. In less than two days it would be a new moon. A very dangerous time for on that night the ghosts of legend stirred. Gastly floated around the room aggravated. Meanwhile Skully and Lady were playing checkers. They were waiting around for what was sure to come and it did. It was the calling and it was the most powerful they had ever felt it. The dying moon added to the strength of the calling making it far more noticed. At 12:20 less than twenty minutes into the calling Ghost Pokemon began to enter the Pokemon center. They didn't seem to attack but rather they seemed to gather around the entrance to room seven. The last room in the emergency ward. The Nurse Joys growing increasingly nervous evacuated rooms 5 and 6 in order to give the ghosts places to go. At 1:00 Am Absol began to howl and it's Blade glew a bright blue. It was the sign that something was wrong and a disaster would soon occur. Little did they know that far across the see deep in Jhoto a pokemon stirred from it slumber for the first time in over 1,000 years.
User Image((Ghostie; Moves: Thunderbolt, Destiny Bond, Bite, Shadow Ball)) User Image ((BirdieMoves: Ariel Ace, Gust, Quick Attack, ?))
User Image((Skully Moves; Ice Beam, Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Pyschic)) User Image((Lady Moves; Thunder, Thunderbolt, Curse, Hex))

((OOC: Dah dah Dah!))

Friendly Phantom

8,550 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

My team

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
to be a master is my dream!...

Soen looked up. Breaking his train of thought. Apparently a girl now looked at him. He shook his head.
"Excuse me?" He pushed off the wall and looked at the girl.
20? Well isn't that a conversation starter. He smiled and nodded in agreement.
"Well 16. But I guess that's close?" He chuckled now.

But to cherish Pokemon is the top reward!

((Out Of Charmanders:Mind is made of mush today. Been watching Baccano!. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff