Welcome to Gaia! ::

XxXMochiXxX
Mimi blinked as she noticed a girl running. "Oh! Maybe she can help us guys!" Mimi said to Sub and Plus. "She looks in a great hurry though....." Mimi shrugged and started to run after Foxina. Sub jumped down and started to run along side of Mimi, Plus remained in Mimi's arms, for his leg was slightly sprained. Mimi yelled to the girl. "Hey wait!" Foxina was going to fast and Mimi couldn't catch up that well. She blinked as she spoted CherryBlossom City in he distance. She smiled.
She yelled back at her pokemon "carry her to CherryBloosum City and meet me at the pokecenter" she continued to run holding Sparky tightly in her arms Ember and Wind Walker put her on their back and ran after her while Spirit made sure she didint fall off
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
Mimi blinked as she noticed a girl running. "Oh! Maybe she can help us guys!" Mimi said to Sub and Plus. "She looks in a great hurry though....." Mimi shrugged and started to run after Foxina. Sub jumped down and started to run along side of Mimi, Plus remained in Mimi's arms, for his leg was slightly sprained. Mimi yelled to the girl. "Hey wait!" Foxina was going to fast and Mimi couldn't catch up that well. She blinked as she spoted CherryBlossom City in he distance. She smiled.
She yelled back at her pokemon "carry her to CherryBloosum City and meet me at the pokecenter" she continued to run holding Sparky tightly in her arms Ember and Wind Walker put her on their back and ran after her while Spirit made sure she didint fall off
*Trys to get free as she hated pokecenter.*
Mimi nodded as she heard the girl yell back. Mimi sped up, even though she was still far behind the girl. Mimi could see the city growing bigger and nearer in the distance. Plus ran happily by Mimi's side, he couldn't wait to get to the center. Sub nuzzled Mimi and watched the girl and her pokemon in the distance.
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
"dont even think about it" she snapped her voice very worried and annoyed she held her even tighter to keep her from escaping
XxXMochiXxX
Mimi nodded as she heard the girl yell back. Mimi sped up, even though she was still far behind the girl. Mimi could see the city growing bigger and nearer in the distance. Plus ran happily by Mimi's side, he couldn't wait to get to the center. Sub nuzzled Mimi and watched the girl and her pokemon in the distance.
((my pokemon are carring you))
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
"dont even think about it" she snapped her voice very worried and annoyed she held her even tighter to keep her from escaping
*Crys as she trys bite her.* crying Nooo!!! I hate it hate it!
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX

(9Okay! Delete that post!!))

Mimi blinked as she was carried and Plus jumped into her arms. She held Sub and Plus and blinked again. "Erm....." Sub growled abit, feeling alittle weird around the other pokemon that were carring them. Plus yipped happily.
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
((I wasnt trying to bite you)) "oh well" she ran into the pokecenter and went up to Nurse Joy "can you please help this Pichu please" Nurse Joy nodded and took the Pichu to get its wounds cleaned and bandaged up
XxXMochiXxX
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX

(9Okay! Delete that post!!))

Mimi blinked as she was carried and Plus jumped into her arms. She held Sub and Plus and blinked again. "Erm....." Sub growled abit, feeling alittle weird around the other pokemon that were carring them. Plus yipped happily.
Ember and Wind Walker stopped when they got into the city ignoring the pokemon growling
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
((I wasnt trying to bite you)) "oh well" she ran into the pokecenter and went up to Nurse Joy "can you please help this Pichu please" Nurse Joy nodded and took the Pichu to get its wounds cleaned and bandaged up
{{I was trying to bite you}}*Sparkys yealls*LET GO OF MEE!!! scream crying
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Foxina
XxXMochiXxX
{{I was trying to bite you}}*Sparkys yealls*LET GO OF MEE!!! scream crying
((sorry misread it)) Nurse Joy ignored the yelling and continued
Mimi smiled as they got to the pokecenter. She looked down at the pokemon carring her. "Um....you can let me down now...." She spoke to them and blinked some. Sub growled more loud and Mimi glared at him. Sub's growls stopped and Plus yipped happily.
*Yells more*LET ME GOOOO!!!!!*Bites her.* domokun
Dark Gozenta
Nurse Joy screamed in pain she rushed to her side "calm down she's only trying to help"
Foxina
Dark Gozenta
Nurse Joy screamed in pain she rushed to her side "calm down she's only trying to help"
*Crys.*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces