Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin continues to fellow the boy with him still in the tall grass " you know what lets play" Lin eyes glowed blue for a few seconds then they turned back to red like every ninetails.
A fog started to roll in Route 5 with no warning, Lin then smirks " I've haven't played for a long time" he said as he smirks

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

Leo growls. Lou's eyes shot open. "What the? where did all this fog come from?" the fog is so thick that the Childhood friends can barely see in front of them. Two red glowing spots are all they can see. "Leo get ready to defend yourself" Leo howl with pride, he never let Lou down before, he is not going to start now! "LEO SUNNY DAY!" Leo howls again, his body glows yellow, the sun light begins to break the fog, but the fog is to thick. "LEO BE CAREFUL, THIS IS NO ORDINARY FIGHT!" Leo braces himself and watches for movement.

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin got hit by the flamethrower only increasing his powers due to his ability Flash Fire, Lin then lashes back with a more powerful flamethrower at them , knowing there was one of team members missing " then why do I smell fear? I would be scared if I was in your shoes"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

Lou's hairs stand on end at the should of the unknown voice. "You do not scare us!" The team watches the glowing red eyes circle them. "Leo its time to turn up the heat! Use Flame Thrower!" Leo jaws glow blue as he fires a jet of blue fire at the glowing eyes. "Leo use Agility! Keep Moving!" Leo became a blur in the fog.

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin got hit by the flamethrower only increasing his powers due to his ability Flash Fire, Lin then lashes back with a more powerful flamethrower at them , knowing there was one of team members missing " then why do I smell fear? I would be scared if I was in your shoes"

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

Leo was starting to circle behind the unknown pokemon when he saw the jet of flame hone in on Lou, with a yelp Leo alter his destination to protect his trainer, knowing that with is ability he would be able to become stronger by the blast of flame. Running faster then he ever had Leo jumped infront of the flame right before it hit Lou.

Lou was shaking in his shoes, the unknown pokemon was right, he was scared, more then he ever been. He lost sight of Leo, knowing that Leo was going to move into position to attack. Within a blink of an eye felt the heat of the attack that was heading his way, he knew he would not be able to dodge it, it was so bright and moving to fast! Then the blast hit him, like a bag of bricks. He feel to the floor. He was not burnt to a crisp, like he expected, but instead Leo was collapse across his chest, fainted. "NOOO!!!!! LEO!!!!!" He wraps his arms around his friend. Shocked to see him defeated by a fire attack instead of becoming stronger.

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin eyes widen as he saw blast from the past as he saw his pokemon protected him " hmph weakling" Lin said as he tried to cover up his emotions " I think I have my fun " he said as the fog cleared up in a instant, revealing a shiny ninetails but his coat was matted up and look like he hasen't been taking care of for the past years.
Lin then use his psychic powers to bring up a revive for the trainer's pokemon then he turn his back torwards the trainer as started to go back into his home, before he stop and look at trainer, he then cringes of memories flowed inside him

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

Lou cannot stop the tears from falling, his only friends are his pokemon. "Leo" he whispers. He does not hear the pokemon's words. When the fog clears he can not help but be mesmerized by the Ninetails. Even though the Pokemon looked like its been through hell and back, it was still the most amazing, beautiful thing he has ever seen.

Struggling to find words he watched in awe as the Powerful Fox revives his friend. Leo gets up and licks Lou before turning to the Ninetails. "Growlithe!" Leo says in thanks and starts walking towards the Ninetails.

"Wait!" Lou yells as the Fox walks away. Not knowing what to say, "Thank You for reviving him, Let me clean you up before you go!" He reaches his hand out to the fox.

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin growled " I don't want any hands on me, the only hands I trust is......." he then whimpers as he thought of his master " Anyways I don't need thanks, I've becoming a monster with each year pasting....and someday I'll lose control "
"

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

"You are no Monster and you can trust me, but I will also respect your wishes. It sounds like we want the same thing, we are both looking for somewhere we belong." Lou then pulls out a white Pokeball with waves on it. "Come out Waves" he throws the ball and a Marshtomp comes out. "If you will not let me wash you, then let my friends do it." Waves dug a hole and filled it with water.

Leo walks up to the fox and bows, then nods to the pool of water in encouragement.

"My name is Lou by the way." He said while walking to Waves. He then scratched her behind her ears. "Let him make the choice." he said to Waves. "Shtomp" was her reply.

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin ears went back as he felt nervous then sighed " Fine, I'll let you touch my fur but don't screw up or i'll curse you with bad luck ".
Lin then slowly and carefully step in the water, which he hated like most water types. As all four feet were in dirt started to turn the water brown

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lou

Lou reached into his bag and pulled out Pokemon shampoo and a brush. "Do not worry." Lou then washed the fox. After he lather him up he lead the fox out of the water. "Waves rinse him off gently." Waves washed the shampoo out of the fox's fur. "Leo, use your heat to dry him off." Leo began to heat up his body and steam rose from him, he then ran around Ninetails until he was dry. Lou then brushed Ninetail's fur until it was smooth and shiny again. "There you go, i hope you can trust us, and if you ever need help and we are around, we will help." Lou scrached behind the Fox's ear then turn and picked up his bag. "Waves, return." Waves when back into her ball and Lou clipped it back onto his belt. He turned once more, "until me me again Fox." He raised his hand in goodbye and Lou and Leo began walking down the route towards the skatepark, "One more thing, The one you lost is never gone, they will always be in your heart."

Heart Giver

User Image

Lin

Lin smiled when his ear was itch, he didn't realize how much he miss being taken care of.
Lin watches as the trainer and his friends walk away his chest hurt as he watch him leave, then his ears perk up as the trainer stop in his tracks and listened what he said, the fox didn't know what to say to that but it sure did put a sly smile on his face which bare happens " Just promise me you don't go insane " the fox said as he then got up and returned to forest. Moments later there was yelp and wild pokemon fled looking afraid.

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

As Dex watches the events of the boy and the ninetails unfold from the window of the jet he thinks.
"First that boy gets beaten down by some wild...tool...then he heals it? How pathetic...

Angelic Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
LOU

"I wont!" Lou shouted behind him, then he looks to Leo, "We will see him again, He might be the one we are looking for." Leo barked in agreement "Growlithe"

As the team walked away a loud cry broke through the laughter. They turned around to where Ninetails was last seen and a stampead of wild pokemon fled from the forest in fear.

"That sounded like the Fox!" The team ran into the forest, Lou reached to his belt and pulled out a black and green pokeball, "Mystic we will need your help!" Lou tossed the ball infront of them, an Alakazam with black spoons appeared and ran along side the team as they entered the forest, not knowing what to expect. 'Leo, Mystic, use Protect and be on gaurd!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff