Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

"Oh heya there John...I was just in the neighborhood...ehehe..heh? I was gonna ask you to help look for Link but I saw you were busy..I was about to leave but then I was hugged by Maka here and...yeah.
Dex looked the other direction to try and hide his embarrassment.
When Dex looks away he see's Links pokemon and thinks. "Ah..Link must need me for something...I should hurry up here then."

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

monster returns to link whereas hope waits for him

Demonic Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
John Time-Scar

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

John was laughing at Dex untill he mensioned Link he had completly forgot about him how the ******** did that happen he never forgot about him damn seemed like Rai could take his mind off alot of thing's... Weird... " Wait Link where the ******** is he? And what do you mean need you well I guess I ... COULD trust you two on you're own but... If anything happen's i am the first person you idoit's phone you got it. " He shifted uncomfortbly looking over at Rai for some reson he wanted to spend a bit more time with him but he was already afrid he had scared the kid off damn why does it alway's end like this... People who leave... And people who ignore E.G. Link. Am I doomed to be lonly forever... Yep Not helping dude

Heart Giver

User Image

Raisuki Tamaitchi

Raisuki then got puzzled when John mentioned him being boss " uhh um like im sorry about Maka's personality, that's the only thing I don't have control of "
Maka rolled her eyes like everything was her fault

User Image

Demonic Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
John Time-Scar

" Don't worry about it Rai belive me he's been in worse and for you're sake Dex I won't say anything about you're normal treatment of Pokemon or slight little burning incodent a few minute's ago at a Pokemon center " He flashed Dex a large chessy grin using Dex's personality agesnt him.

Shard floated over to Maka floating next to her head with it's amazing emosinless stare of myistacalness.

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

link was now walking back and forth holding the flowers

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

"H-How did you know I though of Links name?
After a moment he glared at Shard.
"It was you wasn't it??? no fair reading my mind dammit.
Dex quickly took Rai's hand and shook it. "Good meeting you and your Tyranatar dude! I'll talk to you some other time k? Dont worry John I'll take good care of Link!
With those words he ran off towards the staraptor thinking. John ALWAYS acts so worried about Link but here I am...nothing but a servant.."

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

staraptor glides down towards link still in sight for dex

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

Dex quickly approaches Link.
"Hey there, sorry to make you wait...John said he doesnt care if we go and do whatever we need to but uh...why are you in a suit?"

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

"before i answer that i must know you would follow me no matter what my decision right"he fixes his cuff-links while talking

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

"Follow you? well yeah of course..you and John are like family to me...I'll follow you guys till the day I die."

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

"im going to propose to my girlfriend and thats why john couldnt come along"he looks at him dead serious and pulls ut the ring as proof

Newbie Hunter

8,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hellraiser 500
-Dex Cross-

"Wait...really? Congrats man thats great!
Dex thinks to himself for a moment. "But..what about John? its obvious he cares for Link so im sure he'll be broken up about this once he finds out..."
Dex looks at Link. "Im sure he'll find out eventually...what will you do then? and I thought your girlfriend was in Sinnoh?"

Demonic Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
((I'm gonna call it a night since Poxy isn't online night boy's))

Devoted Hunter

Link Darkspore

"i said that so it wouldn't blow her cover she is an archaeologist apparently"he shrugs and starts walking signiling him to follow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff